Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Aug-22, 15:15
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling Tryouts

Hell yes! Rebecca with the facesit victory. I loved that.

Thank you for continuing this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-22, 17:39
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

it was nice to hear from Rebecca again.

I’d be interested in reading more of her matches as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-22, 13:17
Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

As day 4 of the camp started Christian had managed to retain his #6 badge. As the wrestlers were standing around waiting for the training to begin Coach Joe took center stage and made an announcement.
"Today will mark the half-way point of the training camp. In order to give the wrestlers more chances to prove themselves and increase their rank we will be switching up the match schedule. Starting today, prior to training starting every one will have two matches, the first being a match selected by us, the coaches, and the second being your choice. After training ends there will be two more the matches, the first of those being your choice and the final match being selected by the coaches. Please look here for your match-up and assigned ring for the first match."

Christian could feel his confidence growing. Sure his match against Peter yesterday was easy, in large part thanks to Rebecca, but he had won it. He had gone 3-0 against strong male wrestlers. He couldn't wait to see what opponent the coaches selected for him. It seemed like many of the other wrestlers shared similar feelings because they had all rushed the board to see their opponents. Christian tried to fight his way up to the board but wasn't able to fight through the mob. It took him a couple of minutes to reach the front and find his match-up. 'Number 128?' Christian thought 'Why are they putting me against someone so weak? Don't they know I am a top wrestler.' However doubt began to creep in on Christian. '#128, that means they are the worst wrestler here, right? Does that mean my opponent is a girl?' Even though Christian had struggled in his matches against women his mind still thought they were weaker, 'if someone is the worst wrestler here it's likely its a girl' he thought. As he walked to the mat he noticed a girl standing out in the center, stretching. The girl standing in the middle of the mat didn't look like a wrestler, she looked more like a dancer.
"Hello are you #128?" Christian asked as he walked up towards the mat.
"The name is Amber." She replied "Let me finish my stretches and we can begin." Amber said as she began to lift one leg up, past her head, performing a standing split.
"You don't seem like a typical wrestler." Christian responded.
"That's because I'm not a wrestler. As you know this camp invited a guy and a girl from every school but my school doesn't have a girls wrestling team. So they got all the girls from the various sports teams together and held a tournament to determine who would represent the school. I managed to win and now I am here. At school I'm on the dance team, this is my first real experience with wrestling. So far I am yet to win a match, all the guys and girls here are much better than the girls at my school."
"Well that explains it." Peter said, "Are you almost done stretching, I'd like to get started." Peter turned around waiting for the ref to come out and start the match. Looking around he noticed Coach Joe standing by the mat, watching him.
"So Coach you came to check out my match?" Christian asked.
"No Amber asked me if I could give her some tips, she has been staying everyday after the training and matches, trying to learn more. If you don't mind I was going to act as her Coach for this match, give her some tips."
"Sure go ahead Coach, she looks like she needs all the help she can get." Christian laughed.
"OK I am ready, lets get going." Amber stated. It may have just been Christian's imagination but she sounded angry.

"3,2,1 wrestle!" The ref announced. Christian started the match on the offensive, charging at Amber.
"Stay calm." Called out Coach Joe, "Remember what we practiced last night." However Amber's lack of experience showed as Christian faked going low, baiting Amber to crouch down, before grabbing her up high and forcing her to the mat. Christian immediately went for the pin.
"Bridge Amber! You have to bridge! Keep your shoulders off the mat!" Coach yelled out. The thin and wiry Amber seemed to have this part of wrestling down. Despite how Christian adjusted his body he couldn't quite seem to get both of Amber's shoulders on the mat. In an attempt to end the match quickly he moved forward too quickly, allowing Amber to knock him off her with a well timed buck.
"Good job Amber! That's your first time getting out after someone had you nearly pinned!" Coach shouted "Don't let him get you again."
Christian, embarrassed that he was the first person who had failed to pin Amber after getting her down, charged at her for the second time. Once again he moved low for the take down. 'Your not going to fool me again' thought Amber 'I know this is just a fake move' but Amber was wrong, Christian had committed to going low. Amber had incorrectly called his bluff and was completely defenseless to Christian's takedown. He grabbed one of her legs, lifted up, and toppled the two of them over. Amber landing hard on her back with Christian once again on top of her. This time Christian wasn't taking any chances with his pin. He sat on her stomach, straddling her stomach with his legs, slowly but surely he inched his butt up until he locked in a school-boy pin. Thinking back Christian is still not sure why he did what he did next. As the ref was getting down to count the pin he began to flex his arms in a double bicep pose. 'Was it really that impressive that I was beating the #128 ranked wrestler?' He reflected 'Did I think Coach Joe would think I was impressive?', the double bicep pose ended up being his downfall. The wiry Amber had not given up on the match. She was determined to fight until the end. With Christian refusing to use his arms to lock in the pin Amber had one opportunity left. She reached her flexible legs up and managed to wrap them around Christian's torso, locking her feet against his biceps. She pulled her legs down, taking Christian with her. Christian now found himself with both shoulders on the mat. The ref, who had already been circling for Christian's pin began to count Amber's pin. Christian tried to escape but had no leverage from this awkward position. The ref slapped the mat, giving Amber her first victory of the training camp.
"YES! I FINALLY WON!" Amber shouted, leaving her hold locked in.
"Way to go Amber!" Coach responded, "All that extra practice is starting to payoff."
"Thanks Coach I couldn't have done it without you."
"It was your tenacity that proved to be the difference in this match Amber. Watching from the sidelines I could tell that you never gave up. Christian on the other hand was too cocky. He thought there was no way he could lose after he had you in the school-boy pin." The Coach and Amber continued their conversation as if Christian wasn't even there. After a bit more back-and-forth between the two of them Christian finally spoke up, "Amber can you let me up? I need to get to my second match."
"Oh right, I forgot you were down there, I guess I am not used to winning these matches." She replied as she removed her legs from Christian's torso and arms, finally letting him escape. "Thanks for the match, I really needed that confidence boost! If I can beat the #6 wrestler who knows what else I can do!"
With that the two wrestlers walked away towards their next matches. Christian was able to bounce back, beating a guy ranked #33 in his second match. The training went smoothly and he was also able to pick up a victory in his third match, against another male wrestler, this time ranked #21. In his final match-up the coaches had matched him against the #13 wrestler, another guy, who Christian was once again able to beat. Christian had gone 3-1 on the fourth day of camp. Improving his overall record to 6-4, 5-0 against male wrestlers but embarrassingly 1-4 against female wrestlers.
Attached Images
File Type: png Amber 1.PNG (238.3 KB, 251 views)
File Type: png Amber 2.PNG (202.9 KB, 343 views)
File Type: png Amber 3.PNG (284.9 KB, 206 views)
File Type: png Amber 4.PNG (217.9 KB, 181 views)
File Type: png Amber 5.PNG (289.1 KB, 248 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to qzsbd For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-22, 14:03
Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Christian arrived for the fifth day of the training camp and was handed the #16 badge, he had thought his ranking would drop a bit following his loss to Amber, who was ranked #128 at the time, but he didn't expect to drop 10 places after factoring in the other winds he had yesterday.
"Everyone please gather at the back of the gym, we have another change for today's matches." Coach Joe announced as the wrestlers began to gather around him,
"There will be no training today, only matches. Like yesterday everyone will participate in four matches, however your opponents are entirely up to you. Us Coaches won't be selecting any matches for you. However in order to keep the matches competitive you will only be allowed to wrestle people who are within 5 ranks of you. For example, #32 can only wrestle ranks 27 through 37. In order to help you identify who your eligible opponents are all rankings will be displayed on this board. You have 30 minutes to set up your four matches. The first match will begin at 9, the second at 10:30 after that you will have a two hour break before the third match which starts at 12:30, the fourth match will begin at 2. We advise you to make good use of your rest time so that you can perform your best."

With Coach Joe's speech now over Christian walked up to the board to see who is eligible opponents were. To his shock there were only three guys ranked between #11 and #21, Christian himself being one of them. He also noticed two familiar faces among the rankings, the first being Jeff, who Christian had wrestled and beaten yesterday (he was #13 at the time) was ranked #18. The second face he recognized was none other than Alice who had climbed from her previous rank of #35 all the way up to #21. As his eyes were combing over the other eligible opponents Alice had walked over to him.
"Looks like we will get the rematch after all, lucky for me I just made it into your range. I challenge you to a match. I already picked two other wrestlers so we will have to match-up in the third match, OK?" Alice was practically shouting as she challenged Christian. Many of the wrestlers had turned around to see what the commotion was about.
Christian was stunned, we really didn't want to wrestle Alice but he didn't have much of a choice. Thanks to Alice's loud voice he was now the center of attention.
"Ok, I'll wrestle you again, third match it is. No complaints this time when you lose." Christian seemed to have regained some of his old confidence but he knew it was misplaced, especially when his opponent was Alice.
"I don't think I'll be the one complaining." Alice responded "Maybe this time I'll gag you so your screams of pain don't distract anyone." Alice said as she walked away, seductively brushing her hand over Christian's package. That was all it took for Christian's confidence to shatter. He knew he got lucky in their first match so why did he act so arrogant? 'Is she really going to gag me?' was all he could think.

Luckily he was pulled from his thoughts by another wrestler. #11 had walked up to challenge Christian to a match. Christian gladly accepted as #11 happened to be one of the two guys he could challenge. With his first and third matches set he began to walk around looking for Jeff, #18, to challenge him again. However when Christian found him Jeff refused the match. In the time that Christian had taken to get two matches lined up Jeff had already finished finding his four opponents.

Christian walked back to the rankings looking for potential match-ups. While looking over the rankings he noticed the new rankings of some of the other people he had faced. Amber had jumped all the way up to #69, a huge improvement from her old rank of #128 from just yesterday. Peter, who two days ago was ranked #6 was in freefall. He had been forced to take the #105 badge after Christian had beaten him but his new ranking was #127. Christian would later find out that Peter had also lost to Amber on day 4. Peter and Amber had faced off in the second match of the day and Amber had managed to pin Peter after only a few minutes. Kristin, who had knocked Christian out on the second day had continued climbing the rank and was now ranked #23, just below Christian's match range. Her friend Sarah had increased to #40. Perhaps most surprising was Hannah, his match from day 1, she had managed to climb all the way up to #7, not far above her was Rebecca who had claimed the #1 ranking at the camp.

After getting turned down by the #20 wrestler Christian was able to line up his remining two matches. He would be facing Jeff, #11, in his first match, followed by Maggie, #19, in his second match. After the break he would then face Alice, #21, in his third match before facing Nickie, #17 in his final match of the day. Based on rankings alone he would be the favorite in 3 of the 4 matches however his earlier exchange with Alice left him doubting that. Going into his first match with Jeff he felt like he was going to be the underdog in every match he had lined up.

Christian walked over to the corner trying to compose himself before the matches started, before he knew it was 8:55 and his number was being called. He walked over to the mat, ready for his match against Jeff. Jeff knew he had to win his match against Christian if he wanted a chance of breaking into the top 10, Christian was the lowest rated wrestler he could fight today and a loss here would make it difficult to advance his rank. Both wrestlers were determined to win at any cost. What followed was an hour long battle where both wrestlers refused to give in and be pinned. Both had chances to win but were unable to secure the pin. As the hour mark passed both wrestlers were exhausted. The match had devolved into the two men throwing their bodies at each other. In a stroke of luck Christian charged at Jeff and managed to take him down. Jeff was too tired to fight back and Christian was able to pin Jeff, winning the match.

An exhausted Christian walked over to the edge of the gym and sat down. Trying to recover as much strength as possible. The match had really taken it's toll on him, while recovering he dosed off. When he awoke he looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:35, he was late for his match. Still groggy he got up and ran to the mat, to see an angry looking Maggie berating the ref.
"Why do I have to wait for this loser, he obviously got scared and ran off. Just give me the win and let me go." She yelled. It was then that the ref saw Christian approaching the mat.
"Since you are late you will have to start the match from the down position." The ref told Christian as he made his way onto the mat.
"That's not fai" Christian started to respond but was interrupted by Maggie. Maggie, tired of waiting had walked up to Christian and shoved him down to the mat.
"You heard him, now lets wrestle." Maggie positioned herself behind Christian and stared at the ref waiting for him to start the match.
"Please wait I'm not ready." Christian began to say but was interrupted again, this time by the ref.
"Wrestle" the ref ordered. Maggie charged forward, flattening Christian to the mat. Christian was still groggy and his muscles were still worn out from his last match. Maggie on the other hand seemed full of energy. She reached her arms down under Christians shoulders and then clasped her hands together behind his head, locking in a full nelson. She cranked on his neck, forcing his face into the mat. Not only was Christian forced to eat the mat his neck was in considerable pain.
"How's that mat taste loser?" Maggie taunted "You should have just stayed hidden, the only thing I hate more than cowards are people who waste my time. You are in for a world of pain." She continued.
"I am not a coward, I just fell asleep after my first match" Christian responded.
"Sure you did baby. I heard from Alice that you have trouble against female wrestlers. She told me you only beat her on a fluke."
Christian tried to respond but as he went to talk Maggie increased the pressure and all he could do was let out a cry of pain.
"Alice also told me that you liked to scream out in pain. Isn't it embarrassing for you? I mean all you are doing is drawing attention to the fact that you are losing a match to a girl." Maggie taunted, this time whispering into Christian's ear as she had complete control over him.

After a few minutes of constant pressure Maggie suddenly released her hold, she grabbed Christian's arms and crossed them over underneath his body. She moved forward and sat up, placing her butt on Christian's lower back. With Christian's wrists in her hands she pulled up, effectively choking Christian with his own arms.
"Let's hear you scream again." Maggie prodded "Or is it tough to scream with no air?"
Christian began to flail his legs in an attempt to escape. This only made Maggie laugh. Christian was quickly running out of air and getting light headed. He triec to mimic the sound of tapping out with his feet on the mat but Maggie seemingly ignored him. Luckily, right as he was on the verge of passing out, she released him causing his face to fall to the floor. Not giving Christian any time to recover Maggie shifted her position and grabbed Christian's arms again. She pulled his arms back and placed them over her legs, she reached down and grabbed his head, locking in a camel clutch.
"Alice told me that you really liked this hold so I decided to try it out myself." Maggie said.
All Christian could do was cry out in pain. He began to frantically tap his arms and hands against Maggie's legs.
"Alice also told me that you would try to tap out, unluckily for you tap outs don't mean anything here. I thought Alice taught you that? I am getting sick of your screaming so I came up with a variation of this hold." Maggie said as she began to move her hands up from Christian's chin. With one hand she pinched Christian's nose shut and pulled up, inflicting massive amounts of pain to his back. She placed her other hand over Christian's mouth, forming a tight seal and cutting off his last air supply. Christian began to squirm, trying anything he could to escape, but Maggie was too strong, she was able to keep the hold locked in, choking Christian. In a feeble attempt as Christian was on the verge of passing out he once again tapped out on Maggie's legs, causing Maggie to laugh out loud. Maggie's laugh was the last thing Christian heard before he passed out.

Once Maggie was sure he was passed out she released her hold and let him fall to the mat. She used her foot to flip Christian over so that he was lying face up, Maggie could now see that Christian was fully erect.
"Alice told me that would happen too" she said as she inspected her defeated opponent. She walked over so that she was standing directly above Christian's face, with her facing his feet, and began doing squats. Looking down waiting to see Christian wake up. After a few reps he began to stir, as he opened his eyes all he could see was something grey descending towards his face. His arms shot up but he was too weak to do anything. Maggie dropped her butt down on his face, securing a face sit pin. The ref came over and began to count the pin. Christian tried to bridge out of the pin but all Maggie had to do was place one hand on his stomach and push down, forcing his shoulders to the ground. The ref began to count the pin and then slapped the mat, signaling Maggie's win. Before she got up Maggie reached down and removed Christian's pin.
"I'll be taking this" She said as she stood up, the badge being proof of her complete victory over Christian. As she walked away she removed her own badge and tossed on Christian's body, which was still laying on the mat.
Christian was now 1-1 on the day and had taken two naps, one of which was forced on him by Maggie.
Attached Images
File Type: png Maggie 1.PNG (356.1 KB, 288 views)
File Type: png Maggie 2.PNG (661.0 KB, 421 views)
File Type: png Maggie 3.PNG (685.4 KB, 284 views)
File Type: png Maggie 4.PNG (689.2 KB, 374 views)

Last edited by qzsbd; 10-Aug-22 at 15:19. Reason: Second half of the story didn't post.
Old 11-Aug-22, 04:51
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Rebecca started him on this road of mental fragility ;so I'd be very curious what would happen if as the woman who holds that power over him she were to catch him in private and say something along the "I own you and I say no matter what you don't lose to another woman here until you lose to me again". Would something like that with likely some sort of manipulation to him maybe she played with his manhood or she was holding him in a immobilizing maneuver work to end his losing streak to females during the camp. That is until he reached a rank high enough and had to wrestle Rebecca in front of everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-22, 06:51
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice225 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So it's just me who knows how this will all turn out?
I know how it ends, too. And, I didn't even need to read it the whole way through.

The guy gets humiliated and spends the rest of his emasculated days in a living hell at the hands of the women.

These stories are more predictable than a clock.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to legLover232 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-22, 08:13
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I love the story overall. It's pretty engaging. I like it a lot

Though, it works for me only by picturing it as something other than collegiate...

I mean, in the last match Maggie would've been disqualified at least 3 times if they were to use collegiate rules.

Last edited by slycordinator; 02-Oct-22 at 08:14. Reason: Typo
The Following User Says Thank You to slycordinator For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-23, 16:37
Points: 6,248, Level: 33 Points: 6,248, Level: 33 Points: 6,248, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great work, let's hope it continues