Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Oct-22, 20:06
Points: 57,576, Level: 100 Points: 57,576, Level: 100 Points: 57,576, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,749 Times in 1,916 Posts
Default Re: What female celebrities do you think would be amazing wrestlers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many weren't exactly happy about me pointing out that Taylor Swift would bully the average men from the indian subcontinent which consists of 20-25% of men on earth.
The average global height of a male is 5'7. So these women aren't just bigger than your average woman, they're bigger than your average man. Quite substantially and insurmountably in many cases.

Karlie Kloss. Imagine those legs wrapping around your body, neck and head.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Look at their facial expressions.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Look at some size comparison pics;

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This guy is probably around 6ft, fit and healthy. By no means a puny runt and again pay attention to the shoulders. Not only is she taller than him, she's structurally bigger. She's a big, powerful woman.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-22, 22:51
Points: 1,853, Level: 17 Points: 1,853, Level: 17 Points: 1,853, Level: 17
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The average global height of a male is 5'7. So these women aren't just bigger than your average woman, they're bigger than your average man. Quite substantially and insurmountably in many cases.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This guy is probably around 6ft, fit and healthy. By no means a puny runt and again pay attention to the shoulders. Not only is she taller than him, she's structurally bigger. She's a big, powerful woman.

I have heard and read from multiple sources that Karli Kross is strong, dominate, and really knows how to fight and grapple. On top of that, I didn't realize how tall ahe is. Usually, where there's smoke , there's fire.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DBR1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-22, 23:46
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Gwendoline Christie, Brienne of Tarth in Game of Thrones. 6.3 ft. And not skinny at all
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-22, 09:39
Points: 4,902, Level: 29 Points: 4,902, Level: 29 Points: 4,902, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Agree. It's something "Amazonia" has accurately flagged up before -- many of these skinny model types are physically underrated for their potential fighting ability and level of training. Plus, if you look into their backgrounds, school, college, etc, you'll see that many excelled athletically; were standout athletes and in some cases, could have gone pro or reached national level, but just chose not to.

Sure enough with Gigi Hadid, from her wiki;

Many men just consider them weak, fragile little twigs. Sneeze on her and she'll float away.

Someone here actually said that about Taylor Swift. And then you see pictures like this;

And those statements just don't add up. This is by no means a small woman and has put on weight, filled out from a time she was perhaps underweight and sickly skinny. Tall people can "grow out" ... Short people however, cannot "grow up".

Karlie Kloss ( 6'2") is also a good Kickboxer as is Giselle Bundchen.

Interesting article.

Like the Paul brothers, Logan and Jake, some of these women could probably do well in some sanctioned bouts.

It's a misconception to think people can only have one thing going for them. Like models only have their looks. That they're not too bright. On the other hand, intelligent folks can't be athletic.

But some people really do seem to "have it all" ... They're born into great wealth, they're intelligent, good looking and highly athletic.
Thanks, these are some realistic explainations! I think many men thinking they are stronger than almost every female simply neglect the reality, some of them probably because knowing everywhere there are fit and healthy girls who could beat them up easily.
As you mention Taylor Swift: In the following older video she is training some martial arts: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It was the first day of her training and she still looked very skinny, but I guess even on that day she would have already been able to beat up shorter skinny guys (we should not forget she is 1,80m). Thinking of todays' stronger Taylor with more weight doing the same looks way more intimidating. The photo of her standing next to Paul Potts that has been posted on another threat is obvious: She would be able to seriously beat him up in a physical confrontation.

Especially many out of shape guys close their eyes to reality and think it is just a given fact they are stronger because they are women. But health and fitness play a huge role here and an out of shape guy of the same height or a little shorter would probably get taught a bad lesson by fit and healthy girls like Gigi Hadid, Gisele Buendchen or Taylor Swift. (Gisele Buendchen's kick-boxing videos are also quite impressive, wow. The power of her punches and kicks are no doubt way stronger than those of many men, including myself)
More impressively, very tall and fit girls like Karlie Kloss could probably beat up the majority of average guys. She is in top shape, 1,88 m and having great martial arts skills. She would mop the floor with the great majority of men around the world!

Last edited by dirro; 03-Oct-22 at 10:27.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dirro For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-22, 08:33
Points: 7,431, Level: 36 Points: 7,431, Level: 36 Points: 7,431, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:

She is in a whole different league. To think women like her are not all that uncommon. Imagine her crushing some poor 5'2 50kg indian guy under her weight.
Old 05-Oct-22, 14:23
Females are superior

Quote:
Yes, it's often not until people get that in-the-flesh, up close and personal experience that they have that kind of epiphany.

I went to Wimbledon in 2006 to watch Tennis and saw Maria Sharapova vs. Flavia Pennetta.

Being at times only 3-4 meters away from Sharapova, the speed and power she possessed moving around the court was quite frightening. I swallowed several dry gulps and felt nervous and anxious about how vulnerable I'd be if this 19 year old, 6'2 A-Level Athlete turned that athleticism, movement and power into wanting to hurt a guy.

The thing is, TV and pictures just don't do justice. You could be forgiven for thinking she's just a tall, slim girl that plays a friendly, noble game of Tennis for a living.

But in person, you really get a feel for the reality of her physicality, intensity and capability that few human beings possess, male or female. Also, just the sheer size of many of these Tennis girls. The weights you read online are often grossly underselling them. I was around 155lbs at the time and no way was Sharapova lighter than me. Not only was she a lot taller, but also broad shoulders and pretty thick legs packed with power and explosiveness. I'd guess she had 10-15lbs on me putting her up around 170lbs but online it would say 130lbs. lol.
If Sharapova made you gulp, Serena would have made you shake like a leaf.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-22, 12:07
Points: 2,545, Level: 20 Points: 2,545, Level: 20 Points: 2,545, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Maybe basketball player Liz Cambage 6'8" tall and looks strong.
Old 08-Oct-22, 12:54
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Females are superior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If Sharapova made you gulp, Serena would have made you shake like a leaf.
I saw an article that listed Serena at 140 lbs. Yeah right. I'm guessing few females wanna admit that they weigh more than 140 lbs.
Old 08-Oct-22, 12:58
Females are superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlylegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I saw an article that listed Serena at 140 lbs. Yeah right. I'm guessing few females wanna admit that they weigh more than 140 lbs.
All the listed weights in the WTA are ridiculously low, due to the backwards believe that women have to be lithe and fragile in order not to intimidate the fragile male ego.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-22, 13:02
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I mean did you see Serena next to Kevin Hart. I know Kevin Hart is short but he's stocky and I'm sure he weighs more than 140.

Tags
celebrity, indian, mixed wrestling, models, strength