Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Feb-14, 13:37
Points: 4,849, Level: 29 Points: 4,849, Level: 29 Points: 4,849, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Woodland Pegging

We’d been walking for almost an hour, when Mel took my hand and steered me away from the narrow path we’d been following through the woods. As we left the marked pathway behind, the tangle of trees and bushes became thicker, providing welcome dappled shade from the strong mid-summer sun, but making progress trickier and slower.

I reckoned we’d travelled 3 miles or so from where we’d left her car. The rucksack I was carrying was beginning to feel a little heavier and I wondered what Mel had packed in it. I could feel sweat patches forming under the arms of my t-shirt. Not that Mel was showing any signs of flagging. As we negotiated our way through the undergrowth, I glanced down at her perfect arse, tightly clad in pale blue denim shorts. It was as hypnotic and intoxicating as ever. God, how I love Mel’s rear. My pulse quickened as I thought of all the hours I’d spent underneath her worshipping it, licking, kissing and oh yes, often struggling for air into the bargain! My eyes drifted on down to her tanned legs, smooth and toned, disappearing into the tops of her hiking boots.

A gentle squeeze on my hand brought me around from my reverie. I became suddenly and acutely aware that we had stopped. I looked up into her beautiful face, which was lit by a radiant smile. Her long brown hair, which was pulled back into a pony tail, shone in the speckled sunlight. Her big brown eyes holding onto mine.

“This looks like a good spot slave.” Mel informed me, “let’s get you naked and put your collar on.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. I swung the rucksack to the ground and started to undress. I could feel my loins stirring, as they always do when Mel takes our femdom relationship outside and risks discovery. This time, we were miles from anywhere and all alone, but there’s always a risk, however remote. My cock cage denied me full arousal and I felt the frustration of a week spent under lock and key. I was secretly hoping that this excursion into the countryside might lead to my cock’s release, but I didn’t even know whether Mel had brought the key with her. Even if she had, I had no idea whether she would unlock me. Judging by our previous outdoor excursions, it was at best a 50 / 50 chance. I would have to be patient and wait to see what she had in mind for today.

Mel watched me neatly folding my clothes as I undressed. When I was fully naked, I knelt down at her feet. She smiled to herself. The time invested in training me had not been wasted.

“Well done slave. Now put your clothes in the bag and take out your collar and leash”. I obeyed her order and submissively offered her my collar and lead. She accepted them and with practised ease locked me into my collar and attached the leash.

“Oh yes,” she purred “you look much better now slave.” Her hand gently caressed my chin. “So handsome in your collar. You’re turning me on slave, again! Let’s find somewhere for me to fuck you.”

Taking hold of my leash so that there was only about a foot of play between her hand and my collar, Mel pulled me towards a nearby tree with a thick low hanging branch. She removed my leash and bent me double over the branch. Then she tightly tied my wrists to the back of my ankles with the leash, making it impossible for me to rise up away from the branch. I could feel the bark rubbing against the skin of my stomach and a gentle breeze fanning my naked and exposed backside.

Mel went back to the bag and took out hre 7” black rubber strapon that she had packed for today’s trip. I could hear, but not see, her stepping into it and tightening the straps and she walked back towards me. She came around to stand in front of me. She knotted her fingers through my hair and lifted my head.

“On such a warm day, it would probably be a good idea for you to lubricate this” she said as she dangled the strapon before my eyes, “open wide.” Her cock filled my mouth and as I knew it would soon be filling my arse, I did my best to lubricate it with as much saliva as I could. Gagging occasionally as Mel forced the phallus down my throat, I sucked enthusiastically until she withdrew it and walked around behind me.

“I‘m so horny now slave, I can’t wait any longer. I’ve got to have you right now,” she whispered. “and I’m going to fuck you until I’ve cum and cum and cum.”

I felt her hands on my arse, her thumbs easing my cheeks apart. The tip of her cock pausing momentarily against my hole, before sliding inside me. Slowly, but firmly going deeper and deeper until it was all the way in and I could feel Mel’s thighs push against my backside. She gasped almost inaudibly and held me tight, trapping me in this moment of deepest penetration. I felt her shudder slightly. Then she began to rhythmically move her hips backwards and forwards, sliding her cock in and out of my hole. Slowly, gently, increasing her speed gradually, as her climax grew inside her. I could feel it building almost as tangibly as she could. Her body tensing more and more, her hands gripping my hips firmer and firmer, her hips moving quicker and quicker, her breathing getting faster and faster and then with a final thrust, her strapon filled my arse and she screamed in pleasure as her climax exploded deep inside her.

Her body convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure flooded through her. With a sigh, she lent forwards onto my back, allowing my body to support hers. She nibbled at my ear, “that was wonderful slave. Give me a few seconds to compose myself and we’ll go again.”

And she did. She went at my hole time and again, climaxing over and over, until I’d lost count. Not once during the marathon strapon session did she actually remove her cock the whole way out of my arse. It filled me for so long that day that it seemed her cock had become a part of me. An integral part that that was vital to my wellbeing. I had forgotten all about my own selfish desires to gain release for my cock. I knew now that I needed to feel Mel inside of me to complete me. I desired only her pleasure.

I knew her love-making must end eventually, but nevertheless I felt pangs of sadness when it did and she pulled her cock free of my arse. “That was fantastic slave,” she said as patted my arse cheeks. “You relax here for a minute, while I fix my hair and have something to drink. I’ll need your tongue to clean me up and then we’d better head home.”

An hour later, we were back on the pathway. She instructed me to get dressed for the walk back to the car, but kept me in my collar and leash. She sang quietly to herself as we walked. Did anyone see us during our love-making? Were we discovered? I’ve honestly no idea – and I don’t think Mel has either.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crocwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-14, 01:28
Banned
Points: 754, Level: 10 Points: 754, Level: 10 Points: 754, Level: 10

Default Re: Woodland Pegging

Please continue this.
Old 04-Mar-14, 17:59
Last Achievements

No probs, will do...
Old 05-Mar-14, 13:32
Last Achievements

Ok, this is for KimKittyLovesYew21, I hope you like it...

A fortnight later and I found myself back on the same narrow path that led to the place where we'd had our woodland pegging. The sun wasn't as strong today, but it was still another gorgeous summer day.

“Here we are again slave.” She turned to me, “time for you to get you naked and put your lovely collar on.”

I dutifully obeyed and wondered what was in the rucksack this time. I still hadn't been released from my cock cage since the strapon session and ached with chastity frustration.

She locked me into my collar and attached the leash. "You collar is turning me on slave - again! Let’s find somewhere to tie you up.”

She pulled me towards a nearby tree with a thick branch hanging just above my head height. She threw the end of my leash over the branch and caught it as it dropped back down on the other side. She pulled the lead tight forcing me up onto my tip toes and fastened the end to my collar. I was left standing on tip toe with my collar tied around the branch above my head while she went back to the rucksack.

I could hear, but not see, her rummaging in the bag and then heard her footsteps as she walked back towards me. She stood behind me and knotted her fingers through my hair. She pulled my head back towards her.

“Put your hands behind your back slave, I’m going to cuff you”. I did as I was told and felt her grab hold of each of my wrists in turn as she put the handcuffs on. “Now, open wide.” As I obeyed, she forced a ball gag into my mouth and secured it at the back of my head. Lastly she put a blindfold onto me. The last thing I saw was her gorgeous face smiling at me as all sight was taken away.

She stepped back to admire me, dangling from the branch by my collar and lead. Gagged, blindfolded and handcuffed. My cock in its cage. “You look good enough to eat slave” she purred as she ran a finger down across my chest. “But you’re probably wondering what I have in mind for us today, aren’t you?”. My vigorous nodding confirmed that I was.

Her hand continued downwards to cup my balls. She squeezed just hard enough to make me flinch and held them as she whispered into my ear. “Well, I’m going to play tease and denial with you. I’m going to deny you an orgasm for as long as it takes to make me cum. Right now, I’m so horny it shouldn’t take long! I haven’t decided what happens after that. So behave yourself and you might get lucky. Disobey me and… well, all you need to know is that if you cum without my permission, I’ll whip your arse into next week and you’ll be locked in chastity until your next life! Do you understand?”

She had made her point and I quickly nodded that I understood. I felt her relax her grip on my balls and heard the click of the padlock as she turned the key. As she removed my cock from its cage, the rush of air felt strangely cool on my skin for such a hot day. As my cock came completely free, it sprang to life and stood fully to attention for her. She said nothing, but I knew she’d be pleased that I was as turned on as she was.

She took hold of my cock and slowly, but firmly started to stroke it. She knows exactly how to work me, how to control me and can bring me to the edge whenever she wants. This was her objective today and I found myself on the edge almost immediately. I wanted to beg her to stop, but the gag made anything beyond a muffled gurgling impossible. But she already knew she had me where she wanted me and had stopped stroking and had started twisting my balls. The pleasure ceased and was replaced by pain. She held my twisted balls as she told me “you’re so easy to manipulate slave. This is going to be so much fun.”

And so it continued, the edging followed by the excruciating twisting. Over and over until I began to seriously analyse whether I could take the punishments if I came without her permission. I was most of the way to convincing myself that I could, when I heard her begin to softly moan and her hand slipped slightly as it twisted my balls yet again. As I came out of my own self-obsessed thoughts, I also heard her gasps as her orgasm grew inside her. I could feel it building almost as tangibly as she could. Her body tensing more and more, her hand gripping my balls tighter, her breathing getting faster and then with a final brutal twist of my nutsack, she screamed in pleasure as her climax exploded deep inside her.

Her body convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure flooded through her. With a final sigh she nibbled at my ear, “we must do that agin slave.”

And she did. She repeated the whole amazing, agonising process again and again, climaxing over and over, until I’d lost count. Not once during the marathon session did she let go of my tortured balls. I had forgotten all about my own selfish desires to cum and I just wanted her to end it and release my bruised and battered balls.

Only when she was fully satisfied, did she stop. “That was fantastic slave,” she said as she finally released my mangled nutsack. “You relax here for a minute, while I fix my hair and have something to drink. I’ll need your tongue to clean me up. As it’s getting late, I think we shoud call it a day and head home.”

Back on the pathway. I was in my cock cage and dressed for the walk back to the car. Still no release for me. This time I was grateful. My balls were way too tender to contemplate an orgasm. Maybe next time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crocwrestler For This Useful Post: