Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Nov-19, 16:24
Points: 5,185, Level: 30 Points: 5,185, Level: 30 Points: 5,185, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Ancient Images

While packing for a move I came across many items about which I had forgotten. Kind of a mixed bag - wrestling, femdom, pretty teenager, but this forum seemed the closest match.

The pretty girl is Deanna Panting, an image taken while she was a teenager. Later she took up bobsledding, became a police officer, et al. When I first met her, her trainer was a wrestler named Greg Jackson - maybe a future MMA trainer?

The image of Heather Tristany was from her first photo shoot. I think. I was visiting southern California and Steve Wennerstrom and I attended a local BB show where we found her. I think it was her first show. She had a very aggressive husband who was obviously roided up. He later died of a heart attack. At the time I never paid much attention to the leather skirt. I dislike models wearing black during photo shoots, but forgave her.

The B&W image is of Lois Bosher, a famed strong girl of around 1970 or so. A person I never met named Peter Van Duyn started a acrobatics magazine, then started the publication Women's Physical Culture which was fronted by one Paula Mollerup. Later it evolved into Special Bulletin and was fronted by Tina Woodley. I did meet Tina many years later when she was a competitive powerlifter.

Also years later, "Tom Jackson" told me that he visited Lois Bosher (Michigan, I think he said). I asked him what she was like and he only said that the visit was very disappointing.

All photos scanned from 8X10s or larger. 400dpi.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Deanna Panting Teenager Small.jpg (961.5 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg Heather Tristany Small.jpg (1.13 MB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg Lois Bosher Small.jpg (528.7 KB, 222 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Polyglot For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-23, 12:42
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ancient Images

I always liked those early pictures of Deanna Panting.
We are all old now.
Happy Healthy New Year.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seeking a dom For This Useful Post: