Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 22-May-22, 23:14
Points: 14,065, Level: 51 Points: 14,065, Level: 51 Points: 14,065, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kingrage's Female vs Female Wrestling

Stacie Tovar vs Diamond

Diamond sprints down the ramp dressed in her Gladiators attire, she slides into the ring, rolls to her feet, she walks up beside Ref Lori Fetrick, folds her arms across her chest, glares at the entrance stage.

Stacie struts out onto the entrance stage dressed in a black bikini, she struts down the ramp, rolls into the ring, pushes herself to her feet, smirks at Diamond.

Ref Lori signals for the bell.

Diamond and Stacie grapple in a Collar and Elbow Tie-up in the center of the ring. Diamond pushes Stacie down onto one knee. Stacie headbutts Diamond’s stomach. Diamond grunts, she rams her knee against Stacie’s chest.

Stacie falls back onto her back. Diamond delivers an elbow drop to Stacie’s ribs, she pulls Stacie up by her wrist, whips her into the ropes.

Stacie bounces off the ropes, Diamond charges at her, Diamond connects with a Japanese Arm-drag. Stacie slams down onto her back. Diamond pulls Stacie up by her wrist, scoops her up and body-slams her.

Stacie sits up, clutches her lower back, she staggers to her feet. Diamond charges, sshe connects with a Bicycle Kick to Stacie’s chest.

Stacie slams down onto her back, Diamond grabs a handful of Stacie’s hair, pulls her up into a seated position, she sits down beside Stacie, grabs her in a front face-lock, setting her up in a Guillotine choke.

Stacie flails her arms. Diamond releases Stacie, pulls her up by her wrist, Stacie rams her knee against Diamond’s stomach.

Diamond doubles over, Stacie tucks Diamond’s head between her thighs, hoists her up onto her shoulders, she connects with a Power-bomb. Stacie rises to her feet, she bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Diamond’s chest. Diamond sits up, she staggers to her feet, Stacie grabs her in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a Bridging German Suplex.

1…

...2…

…. Diamond gets a shoulder up, she staggers to her feet, Stacie bounces off the ropes, Diamond charges, she connects with a Running Elbow Smash to Stacie’s chest.

Stacie slams down onto her back. Diamond grabs Stacie’s ankles, sets her up in a Boston Crab. Stacie groans through gritted teeth, she claws at the canvas, she reaches over and clutches the bottom rope with one hand.

Diamond releases Stacie, pulls her up by her wrist, scoops her up and connects with a Fallaway Slam.

Stacie slams down onto her back, she sits up, staggers to her feet. Diamond grabs Stacie in a Bear-hug, squeezes her waist tightly, shakes Stacie like a rag doll.

Stacie groans, she shakes her head, she rakes Diamond’s eyes. Diamond staggers back rubbing her eyes. Stacie bounces off the ropes, she leaps up and drops Diamond with a Leg Lariat. Diamond slams down onto her back, Stacie goes for the cover.

1….

….2….

…. Diamond kicks out. Stacie pulls Diamond up by her hair, scoops her up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker.

Diamond rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Stacie charges at Diamond, she goes for a Big Boot.

Diamond sidesteps, she grabs Stacie in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a Belly to Back Suplex.

Stacie rolls towards the ropes, she pulls herself to her feet. Diamond charges at Stacie, clotheslines her over the top rope.

Stacie crashes to the ringside floor. Diamond climbs out onto the apron. Stacie staggers to her feet. Diamond leaps off the apron, she nails Stacie with the Molly Go Round, slamming her down onto her back.

Diamond pulls Stacie up by her wrist. Stacie delivers an Elbow Smash to Diamond’s jaw. Diamond staggers back.

Stacie charges at Diamond, she thrusts her shoulder against Diamond’s stomach ramming her back against the edge of the ring apron.

Diamond grunts, she drops to one knee. Stacie plants a foot on Diamond’s knee, she connects with a Shining Wizard to Diamond’s temple.

Diamond falls back, the back of her head grazing the side of the steel ring steps. Diamond lies on her side, clutches the back of her head.

Stacie kicks Diamond in her stomach, pulls her up by her hair, rolls her onto the ring apron, Stacie rolls into the ring, she grabs Diamond by her ankles, drags her into the center on the ring, she goes for the cover.

1….

…..2…

…. Diamond gets a shoulder up. Stacie sits up onto her knees, shakes her head, she pulls Diamond up by her hair.

Diamond rams her knee against Stacie’s stomach. Stacie doubles over, she grabs Stacie by the wrist, whips her into the ropes. Stacie bounces off the ropes, Diamond connects with a Sidewalk Slam, she goes for the cover.

1….

…..2…

…. Stacie kicks out. Diamond pulls Stacie up by her wrist. Stacie delivers a knife-edge chop to Diamond’s chest.

Diamond grunts, she whips Stacie into the ropes. Stacie bounces off the ropes. Diamond charges, she hoists Stacie up across the back of her shoulders, she repeatedly stomps her right foot, whipping the crowd into a frenzy, she connects with the Diamond Cutter.

Stacie lies spread-eagle on her back, Diamond splashes Stacie, she goes for the cover, hooking both legs.

1….

...2…

….3. Ref Lori calls for the bell as Diamond rises to her feet, she raises up Diamond’s arm in victory. Diamond bows and blows a kiss to the crowd, she rolls out of the ring, starts walking up the ramp.

Tonya ‘Gold’ Knight walks out onto the entrance stage, dressed in her Gladiators attire, the Queen of wrestling title strapped around her waist.

Diamond stops halfway up the ramp, she glares up at Gold. “What are you doing out here?”

Gold grins, she starts walking down the ramp, she stops and offers her right hand to Diamond. “I just wanted to congratulate you on your victory tonight. Is there anything wrong with that?”

Diamond furrows her brows. “If you say so.” Diamond grasps Gold’s hand and shakes it. They both pull their hands back, never taking their eyes off one another.

Stacie runs up the ramp, she clothesline Diamond from behind. Diamond staggers forward. Gold lunges, she grabs Diamond in a Bear-hug, squeezes her waist tightly, shakes her like a rag doll, she tosses Diamond down, sending her rolling down the ramp.

Stacie runs down the ramp, she reaches under the ring apron, pulls out a Kendo Stick. Diamond staggers to her feet. Stacie whacks Diamond across the forehead. Diamond grunts, she drops to one knee.

Gold struts down the ramp, she grabs a handful of Diamond’s hair, pulls her to her feet. Stacie whacks Diamond across her upper back. Diamond grunts. Gold grabs Diamond in a front face-lock, hoists her up, she connects with a Vertical Suplex.

Diamond lies spread-eagle on her back. Gold pulls Diamond up by her hair, leads her over beside the steel steps, Stacie stands on the other side of the steps, she hands the Kendo Stick to Gold, she grabs Diamond’s hand and holds it in place atop the top ring step.

Gold raises the Kendo Stick high over her head. Ref Lori rolls out of the ring, she charges at Gold, Gold sidesteps, she whacks Lori across the back of her neck. Lori drops to her knees, clutches the back of her neck. Gold raises the Kendo Stick she whacks Diamond on her wrist.

Diamond screams, Gold strikes Diamond’s wrist again, and again, and again. Diamond whimpers, tears streaking down her face, her wrist throbbing in pain. Gold tosses the Kendo Stick onto the ringside floor, she leans down in Diamond’s face. “I enjoyed that, Diamond. Next time, it will be your other wrist.” Gold spits in Diamond’s face.

Gold and Stacie hug, they walk up the ramp, the crowd booing loudly. Gold smirks, she hits a most muscular pose, they walk up the ramp and to the backstage area.

Lori staggers to her feet clutching the back of her neck, she crouches beside Diamond, helps her to her feet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-22, 20:32
Last Achievements

Christine Roth vs Sharon Bruneau

Christine walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a pink bikini, she walks down the ramp, blowing kisses to the crowd, she rolls into the ring, pushes herself to her feet, walks up beside Ref Monica Brant, folds her arms across her chest.

Sharon walks out onto the stage, dressed in a purple bikini, she’s carrying a folding table in her right hand, she walks down the ramp, sits the table up in front of the ring apron, she rolls into the ring, rolls to her feet, grins at Christine. “Ready to get put through the table, Christine?”

Christine lowers her arms to her sides, grits her teeth, clenches her fists. “You’re only one going through a table tonight, Sharon, so shut up and let’s do this.”

Ref Monica calls for the bell.

Sharon raises her hands up, challenging Christine to a test of strength. Obliging, Christine laces her fingers in between Sharon’s in a knuckle-lock.

Both women push against each other, calves bulging, chests pressing together. Slowly, Sharon forces Christine down, her right knee touches down on the canvas. Christine shakes her head as her left knee starts lowering towards the canvas. Sharon looks down at Christine with a smirk. “Am I proving too much for you already, Christine?”

Christine snarls, pushing back with all her might, sshe pushes herself back up onto both feet, she locks eyes with Sharon, her lips curling into a smile. “I’m just getting warmed up. You can’[t beat me without a fight.”

“Don’t get cocky yet, Christine, you forget that there’s only one rule for this match, so anything goes.” Sharon chuckles, then delivers a stiff kick to Christine’s washboard abdominal s.

Christine doubles over with a loud grunt. Sharon pulls her hands free, she clubs Christine’s upper back with both forearms. Christine drops down onto her stomach. Sharon stomps Christine’s right shoulder.

Christine grunts, and rolls towards the apron, she pulls herself to her feet, clutches her right shoulder. “If you can play dirty, then so can I.” Christine charges at Sharon, rams her left shoulder against Sharon’s stomach.

Sharon staggers back into the ropes, Christine charges at Sharon again, but this time Sharon sidesteps causing Christine to inadvertently dive through the ropes. Christine crashes into the security railing, she rolls onto her back, clutches her right shoulder.

Sharon climbs out onto the apron, yells at Christine to get up. Christine staggers to her feet, Sharon dives off the apron, catches Christine with a Flying Cross-body Block.

Christine falls back, the back of her head bounces off the edge of the security railing. Sharon kips up. Christine lies on her back rubbing the back of her head.

Sharon bends down and grabs Christine’s right wrist,, Christine groans as Sharon pulls her to her feet, her right shoulder throbbing in pain. “Did I hurt your shoulder, Christine, here maybe this will make it feel better.” Sharon sets Christine up in a Hammerlock.

Christine yelps, her right shoulder wracked with pain, struggling to release the pressure to no avail. Sharon shoves Christine face-first into the corner post. Christine grunts and drops to one knee.

Sharon grabs a handful of Christine’s hair, and pulls her to her feet, leads her up beside the folding table, she shoves Christine onto the tabletop.

Christine sits up and delivers a knife-edge chop to Sharon’s chest, Sharon staggers back. Christine hops off the table, slams her left fist against Sharon’s stomach. Sharon grunts and doubles over. Christine rams her knee against Sharon’s forehead.

Sharon staggers back, Christine grabs Sharon’s wrist, whips her toward the table. Sharon rolls onto the tabletop then rolls into the ring.

Christine climbs onto the ring steps, she climbs through the ropes, Sharon grabs her b the right wrist, she whips Christine into the ropes. Christine bounces off the ropes, she goes for a dropkick.

Sharon sidesteps at the last second, Christine slams down onto her back. Sharon pulls Christine up into a seated position, she grabs Christine’s wrists from behind, she plants a heel on the base of Christine’s neck, pulls back on her arms.

Christine screams, flails her legs, her right shoulder wracked with pain.

Sharon grins, she pulls back harder on Christine’s wrists, smirking as Christine’s screams grow louder. “I can hold this as long as I like, there’s no way out for you, cause there’s no submitting in this match, only a table with your name on it.”

“Let go, Sharon, I don’t deserve this.” Christine says through gritted teeth.

Sharon releases Christine’s wrists, Christine staggers to her feet clutching her right shoulder. Sharon grabs Christine in a Cross-face Chicken-wing, making sure to hook her right arm.

Christine flails her left arm, eyes wide with panic. Sharon forces Christine down onto her knees. “You’re a joke, Christine, you should have brought your A game.”

Christine’s left arm drops to her side, her eyelids droop. Sharon Sharon releases the hold, she lies Christine down onto her stomach, she rolls out of the ring, flolds up the legs of the table, she slides the table into the ring and rolls back into the ring.

Christine moans, she slowly pushes herself up onto her knees. Sharon sets up the table in the center of the ring, she smirks as she watches Christine stagger to her feet. “Oh Christine, your table is ready.”

Sharon charges at Christine, Christine ducks Sharon’s clothesline, she grabs Sharon in a rear waist-lock, connects with a German Suplex. Christine staggers to her feet, she grabs Sharon by the ankles, sets her up in a Boston Crab.

Sharon pushes her torso off the canvas. Christine grits her teeth as she struggles to keep the hold locked on despite the pain in her shoulder. Slowly, Sharon powers her legs free. Christine grunts, she releases the Boston Crab.

Sharon staggers to her feet, Christine grabs Sharon in a sleeper-hold. Sharon flails her arms. “Looks like the tables have turned, Sharon. Time for you to take a nap.”

Sharon thrashes about, she clutches Christine’s forearm and pries it from around her throat. Christine shoves Sharon into the corner and bashes her forehead against the top turnbuckle.

Sharon connects with a back elbow to Christine’s chest. Christine grabs Sharon in a side head-lock and plants her with a Bulldog. Christine pulls Sharon up by her hair, she slams Sharon’s forehead against the tabletop.

Sharon staggers back into the ropes, Christine goes for a spinning heel kick. Sharon grabs Christine by the ankle and spins her around, she grabs Christine in a side head-lock and rakes her eyes.

Christine staggers back rubbing her eyes. Sharon wraps her arms around Christine’s waist, hoists her up and sits her down on the top turnbuckle.

Sharon mounts the middle rope and pummels Christine’s forehead. Christine shoves Sharon, Sharon slams down onto her back. Christine stands up on the top turnbuckle and crouches down.

`Sharon staggers to her feet. Christine stands, Sharon staggers towards the ropes, she grabs the top rope and shakes it, Christine slips and crotches the metal turnbuckle connector.

Sharon hoists Christine up, setting her up into a Muscle buster, she runs towards the table, she slams Christine through the table, breaking the table in half.

Sharon staggers to her feet, Ref Monica calls for the bell, she raises Sharon’s right arm in victory. Sharon bows, she blows a kiss to the crowd, she rolls out of the ring, walks to the back, leaving Christine lying among the debris of the wrecked table.
Old 24-May-22, 02:35
Last Achievements

Wendy Lindquist vs Sable 2

Wendy had run afoul of Sable less than a week after she had won the right to challenge Gold for the Queen of Wrestling championship. The savvy ring veteran vowed to make the blonde muscular beauty suffer. So she had challenged Wendy to face her in a Hardcore match. Not wanting to incur her wrath further, Wendy begrudgingly accepted.

Wendy stands beside Monica Brant in the backstage area, dressed in a pink bikini, her hair tied back into a ponytail, she looks around nervously.

“Wendy, do you think it was wise to turn down Sable’s offer to join her. After all, she has a lot of powerful allies now.” Monica says. “Aren’t you afraid of repercussions?”

Shaking her head, Wendy grabs the mic. “I’m not afraid. Let Sable try to intimidate me. I can handle anything she tries to throw at me. I-

Cory Everson runs up behind Wendy, she clubs the back of her right knee with a Singapore cane. Wendy drops to one knee, Cory clubs her upper back sending her falling over onto her stomach. Cory stomps the back of Wendy’s right knee, she bends down and grabs a big handful of Wendy’s hair. “This is from Sable, she says there’s still time for you to change your mind.” Cory tosses the cane aside and walks off.

Monica crouches beside Wendy, slowly helping her into a seated position. “Wendy, are you okay?”

Wendy winces as she clutches her knee. “I’ll be fine, this isn’t going to stop me from fighting Sable. I’m more determined than ever to show her what for.” Wendy staggers to her feet. “Damn that Sable.”

Sable walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a black sports bra and black workout shorts, she’s accompanied by Kiana tom who’s dressed in a black and white vertical striped sports bra and black shorts, and Hellga dressed in her Gladiators attire, they walk down the ramp.

Sable climbs up the rings as Ref Kiana rolls into the ring. Sable stands on the apron with her back to the ropes and grind dances for the crowd. “Poor Wendy, looks like Cory gave her a little beating. Let’s hope she can make it out for our match.”

Wendy’s theme blares over the loudspeakers, Wendy walks out onto the entrance stage favoring her right leg, she slowly walks down the ramp, eyes locked on Sable.

Sable looks down at Wendy from atop the apron. “I’ll give you one last chance before the match, accept my offer or leave here on a stretcher. The choice is yours, Wendy.” Sable steps through the ropes, she walks to the center of the ring.

Wendy pulls herself up onto the apron, she she steps through the ropes and glares at Sable. “I refuse your offer, you’ll have to fight me.”

Sable smirks. “Fine, have it your way. But first, I’ll make you one final offer. If you can beat me, I’ll never bother you again, but if I win you have to kiss my ass. Deal?” Sable holds out her right hand.

Wendy stares at Sable’s right hand for several seconds. Slowly she approaches Sable and grasps her hand and shakes it. “Deal, but you better keep your end of the bargain if I win.”

Sable grins. “I promise.”

Ref Kiana calls for the bell.

Wendy starts to pull her hand back, but Sable grips it tightly. “Sable, let go of my hand.”

Sable smirks, suddenly she kicks Wendy’s right knee. Wendy grunts, she staggers back and drops down onto her left knee. Sable runs up and delivers a stiff kick to Wendy’s right knee.

Wendy grunts and falls down onto her back. Sable grabs Wendy by her right ankle and smirks. “I hope you didn’t think I was going to fight fair, Wendy. You’d be stupid for thinking so.” Sable kicks the back of Wendy’s right knee.

Wendy screams and clutches her right knee.

Sable walks to the center of the ring, she hits a most muscular pose. Wendy staggers to her feet. Sable turns and charges at Wendy. Wendy ducks and slams her fist against Sable’s stomach.

Sable doubles over clutching her stomach, Wendy grabs Sable in a front face-lock, she plants Sable with a DDT, she rolls Sable onto her back, she goes for the cover.

1….

… Sable kicks out. Wendy grabs Sable’s wrist and pulls her to her feet. Sable lunges, she rams her left knee against Wendy’s groin. Wendy grunts and doubles over. Sable tucks Wendy’s head between her thighs, she hoists Wendy up onto her shoulders, connects with a Sable-bomb. Sable goes for the cover.

1…

…. Wendy gets a shoulder up. Sable pushes herself to her feet, she repeatedly stomps Wendy’s right knee. Wendy screams, she rolls onto her stomach, she starts crawling towards the ropes.

Sable walks alongside Wendy, she stomps the back of Wendy’s right knee. Wendy grabs the bottom rope, she pulls herself to her feet. Sable grabs the back of Wendy’s head and presses her throat against the top rope.

Wendy flails her arms, she gasps for air. Sable nails Wendy with a Russian Leg-sweep. Sable kips up, she grabs Wendy by her ankles, sets her up in a Sharpshooter.

Wendy screams and flails her arms. Sable grins, she looks back over her left shoulder. “Scream all you want, Wendy, because that’s what I want you to do.”

Wendy pounds her fists against the canvas. Sable chuckles and releases the Sharpshooter, she pulls Wendy up by her hair, and whips her into the ropes.

Wendy bounces off the ropes, she knocks Sable down with a clothesline, she delivers a elbow drop to Sable’s chest. Wendy pulls Sable up by her hair, Sable connects with an uppercut to Wendy’s chin.

Wendy staggers back, Sable bounces off the ropes, she delivers a Big Boot to Wendy’s right knee. Wendy drops to one knee. Sable rolls out of the ring, she rummages under the ring, she chuckles and pulls out a leather strap and wooden paddle.

Sable rolls back into the ring. Wendy pushes herself to her feet, Sable delivers a knife-edge chop to Wendy’s chest using the paddle. Wendy staggers back into the corner. Sable drops the paddle, she walks up to Wendy and smacks her on the stomach with the leather strap.

Wendy shoves Sable, Sable lunges and knees Wendy’s groin. Wendy doubles over, she clutches her groin. Sable tucks Wendy’s head between her thighs, she swats Wendy’s upper back with the leather strap. Wendy screams. Sable whips Wendy on the rear, she delivers the Pedigree. Wendy lies spread-eagle on her stomach. Sable repeatedly swats Wendy’s ass with the leather strap, Wendy grunting as each blow lands it’s mark.

Wendy rolls towards the edge of the ring, she rolls off the apron and lands feet-first on the ringside floor. Sable marches towards the ropes, Wendy reaches through the ropes and grabs Sable by her ankles and jerks her off her feet, she pulls sable out of the ring. Sable slams down onto her back.

Wendy pulls sable up by her hair, whips her against the front of the announcer’s table. Sable drops to her knees, she leans against the front of the announcer’s table.

Hellga approaches Wendy from behind, her left fist clenched, she taps Wendy on her right shoulder. Wendy turns and raises her fists at Hellga. “Stay out of this, Hellga, this is between me and Sable.”

Hellga sneers. “I think you have something in your eye, Wendy.”

Wendy scowls. “Oh, Do I?”

Hellga nods. “Yeah, this.” Hellga tosses a handful of baby powder in Wendy’s face. Wendy staggers back rubbing her eyes.

Sable walks up behind Wendy, she wraps the leather strap around Wendy’s neck and starts choking her. Wendy claws at the strap, she gasps for air. Able slams Wendy down onto her back. “Get her up, Hellga.”

Hellga pulls Wendy up by her hair. Sable whacks Wendy’s lower back with the leather strap. Wendy screams as the leather strap strikes flesh. Hellga releases Wendy, she retreats back several steps.

Sable tosses the strap aside, she grabs the back of Wendy’s neck, and rams her forehead against the steel ring post. Wendy drops to her knees, she clutches her forehead.

Sable pulls Wendy to her feet, she rolls her back into the ring. Wendy staggers to her feet as Sable climbs up onto the top turnbuckle sable dives at Wendy. Wendy sidesteps, Sable slams down onto her stomach.

Wendy bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Sable’s lower back, she staggers to her feet, she walks over and picks up the wooden paddle, she kneels down beside Sable and swats her on the ass. Sable grunts, she rolls towards the ropes and pulls herself to her feet.

Wendy taps the paddle gently against her own thigh, glares at Sable. “There’s more from where that came from. I can fight just as dirty and rough as you can, you know.”

Sable sneers. “You’re only making it worse for yourself, Wendy. I’ll pay you back tenfold, and I’ll enjoy every second of it.”

Wendy scowls. “Then I better make sure you won’t be able to sit down for a while then, Sable.”

Sable sneers. “Just you try it.”

Wendy charges at Sable, Sable drops down onto her stomach, she catches Wendy with a drop toe hold. Wendy falls forward, her forehead colliding with the middle turnbuckle, the paddle slides out of her hand and falls to the ringside floor.

Sable grabs a handful of Wendy’s hair, pulls her up onto her knees, she grabs Wendy in a sleeper-hold. Wendy flails her arms, she gasps for air.

Sable lies Wendy on her back, she rolls out of the ring, she rummages under the ring, she pulls out a nightstick and rolls back into the ring.

Wendy sits up, she staggers to her feet, Sable runs up and bashes the nightstick against the side of Wendy’s right knee. Wendy grunts and drops to one knee.

Sable chuckles and bashes Wendy’s left shoulder. Wendy falls back, she clutches her left shoulder. Sable drops the nightstick, she grabs Wendy by her ankles, sets her up into a Single leg Boston Crab.

Wendy screams, she pounds her fists against the canvas. Sable grins, she looks back over her shoulder. “You’ve made your choice, Wendy, now you have to face the consequences.”

Wendy grits her teeth, she claws at the canvas, she reaches over and grabs the bottom rope, she pulls herself towards the apron. Sable releases the Boston Crab.

Wendy pulls herself to her feet. Sable grabs Wendy in a rear waist-lock, Wendy clutches Sable’s forearms, pries Sable’s arms from around her waist, she turns and slaps Sable on the jaw.

Sable staggers back rubbing her jaw, Wendy grabs Sable in a Bear-hug, squeezes her waist tightly, she connects with a Belly to Belly Suplex.

Wendy staggers to her feet, she bends over and clutches her right knee. Sable sits up, she glares at Wendy, she staggers to her feet, she charges at Wendy.

Wendy sidesteps, she grabs Sable in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a Bridging German Suplex.

Ref Kiana sighs, she slowly drops to her knees beside, taking her sweet time.

1…

…. Sable gets a shoulder up. Wendy staggers to her feet, she glares at Ref Kiana, hands on hips. “I should have known you wouldn’t be impartial.”

Ref Kiana smirks. “So I guess you do have some brains to go along with that brawn. Then you should let Sable win and join us.”

Wendy scoffs. “Not a chance, I’d rather take a beating than serve as one of Sable’s lackeys.”

Kiana chuckles. “That’s fine with me, I’d love to pound on you myself.”

Sable staggers to her feet, Hellga slides a steel folding chair into the ring. Sable grabs the chair, she creeps up behind Wendy and bashes her upper back.

Wendy slams down onto her stomach. Sable stomps the back of Wendy’s right knee, she lies the chair across Wendy’s lower back and stomps it. Sable kicks the chair aside, she grabs a handful of Wendy’s hair and pulls her to her feet.

Wendy delivers a knife-edge edge to Sable’s chest. Sable grunts and staggers back. Wendy grabs Sable by her right wrist and whips her into the corner.

Sable grunts as her back collides with the corner, she hooks her arms on the top rope to keep her balance.

Wendy walks to the corner, she delivers a knife-edge chop to Sable’s chest. Sable grunts, she slaps Wendy across the face. Wendy rams her fist into Sable’s stomach, she grabs Sable by the waist, sits her up on the top turnbuckle.

Wendy mounts the middle rope, she grabs Sable in a front face-lock, she connects with the Fisherman Suplex, she rolls over onto Sable, hooking both legs.

1….

...2…

….. Sable gets a shoulder up. Wendy sighs, she pushes herself to her feet, she grabs Sable by her wrists, pulls Sable to her feet.

Sable kicks Wendy in her stomach, Wendy doubles over, clutches her stomach. Sable bounces off the ropes, she plants Wendy with the Fame-Asser.

Wendy lies on her stomach, she clutches the back of her neck. Sable straddles Wendy’s waist, she keister drops Wendy’s lower back. Sable stands, she turns and sets Wendy up in a Muta Lock.

Wendy screams and pounds her fists on the canvas. Sable releases the hold, she grabs Wendy by her hair, pulls Wendy to her feet.

Wendy delivers a knife-edge chop to Sable’s chest. Sable slaps Wendy on the jaw. Wendy slugs Sable on the chin. Sable staggers back, Wendy charges and tackles Sable.

Wendy pulls Sable up by her wrists, she scoops up Sable and body-slams her in the center of the ring. Wendy bounces off the ropes, she delivers a leg drop to Sable’s chest.

Sable sits up rubbing her chest, she staggers to her feet. Wendy charges, she grabs Sable in a Bear-hug, she squeezes her waist tightly. Sable rakes Wendy’s eyes. Wendy staggers back rubbing her eyes. Sable connects with a spinning heel kick to Wendy’s jaw.

Wendy lies spread-eagle on her back, Sable splashes Wendy and hooks her legs.

1….

….2….

….. Wendy gets a shoulder up.

Sable pulls Wendy up by her hair, leads her into the corner, slams her forehead against the top turnbuckle. Wendy drops to her knees.

Sable rolls out of the ring, she rummages under the ring, she pulls a guitar out and holds it up in the air, she rolls back into the ring as Wendy pulls herself to her feet.

Sable stands in the center of the ring and taunts Wendy by grind dancing. “Come and get me, bimbo.”

Wendy glares, she marches toward Sable. Sable swings the guitar and smashes it over Wendy’s head. Wendy lies spread-eagle on her back. Sable goes for the cover

1….

….2…

…. Wendy gets a shoulder up barely in time.

Sable sits up on her knees, she scoffs, she pulls Wendy up by her hair, she tucks Wendy’s head between her thighs, she hoists Wendy up onto her shoulders, delivers a Sable-bomb, she goes for the cover.

1….

…..2…..

…. Wendy kicks out.

Sable sits up on her knees, she snarls, she pounds her fist on Wendy’s right knee. Wendy groans, she rolls onto her stomach.

Sable pushes herself to her feet, she walks to the corner, climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and crouches down. Wendy staggers to her feet, Sable dives off the top turnbuckle, she goes for a Flying Cross-body.

Wendy sidesteps at the last second, Sable slams down onto her stomach. Wendy pulls Sable up by her hair, she grabs Sable in a front face-lock, she hoists Sable up, she connects with a Vertical Suplex.

Wendy grabs Sable by her ankles, sets her up in a Sharpshooter in the center of the ring, Sable screams and pounds her fists against the canvas. “Hellga.”

Hellga rolls into the ring, runs up beside Wendy and kicks her in the back of her head, forcing Wendy to break the hold. Wendy lies on her stomach, clutches the back of her head.

Sable staggers to her feet, she glares down at Wendy. “I’m done playing around, it’s time to finish this. Get her up on her feet, Hellga.”

Hellga nods, she pulls Wendy up by her hair, she grabs Wendy in a Full Nelson. Sable delivers a kick to Wendy’s groin. Hellga slowly forces Wendy down onto her knees.

Sable delivers a barrage of knee strikes to Wendy’s chest. Hellga hoists Wendy up into the air, slams her down onto her back. Sable rolls out of the ring, she rummages under the ring and pulls out a pair of handcuffs and a riding crop, she rolls back into the ring, she tosses the handcuffs to Hellga. “Cuff her hands behind her back.”

Hellga chuckles, she lifts Wendy into a seated position, cuffs her hands behind her back, she pulls Wendy to her feet. Sable swats Wendy’s stomach with the riding crop.

Wendy whimpers weakly. Sable whacks Wendy on the groin. Wendy drops to one knee, Sable whacks Wendy on the forehead. Wendy doubles over, she tugs on her wrists.

Sable kneels in front of Wendy, she cups Wendy’s chin in her left hand. “This is what you get for rejecting my offer. There was no way I was ever going to let you win. I’m the dirtiest player in this business, Maybe next time I make you an offer you’ll choose better.”

Diamond runs down the ramp dressed in her Gladiators attire, she slides into the ring, she charges and spears Hellga through the ropes, sending Hellga crashing to the ringside floor.

Sable stands, she glares at Diamond. “What do you think you’re doing, Diamond?”

Diamond glares back at Sable. “I’m evening the odds.” Diamond beckons to Sable. “Come at me.”

Wendy staggers to her feet. “Diamond, you think you might help me out of these cuffs first?”

“Sure.” Diamond unlocks the handcuffs, tosses them to the ringside floor. “Go get her Wendy.” Diamond rolls out of the ring, Hellga staggers to her feet, Diamond charges at Hellga and connects with a Running Clothesline.

Wendy glares at Sable. “Looks like it’s just you and me now, Sable. No more of your games. Let’s finish this.”

Sable throws the riding crop aside, she grapples Wendy in a collar and elbow tie-up. Wendy slowly backs Sable into the corner. Sable sneers, Wendy rams her knee against Sable’s stomach. Sable grunts and doubles over.

Wendy grabs Sable by the waist, she sits Sable on the top turnbuckle, Wendy mounts the middle rope, she grabs Sable in a front face-lock.

Sable kicks Wendy’s right knee. Wendy grunts, she prepares to go for a Superplex, but Sable kicks her right knee again., she shoves Wendy.

Wendy slams down onto her back. Sable stands up on the top turnbuckle, she dives off and delivers a Flying elbow Drop to Wendy’s stomach.

Diamond and Hellga continue to trade blows on the ringside floor as Sable drags Wendy into the center of the ring by her ankles. Hellga uppercuts Diamond’s chin, Diamond staggers back. Hellga charges, she hoists Diamond up over her head, she Gorilla Press Slams Diamond onto the announcer’s table.

Sable sets Wendy up in a Sharpshooter. Wendy screams and pounds the canvas with her fists. Sable looks back over her shoulder, smirking. “You’re all on your own now, Wendy. Not even the mighty Diamond could save you. I’ll give you one last chance for now. Join me.”

Wendy screams and shakes her head. “I’ll never side with you, my loyalty is to Stephanie McMahon.”

Sable chuckle. “Well, I don’t see Stephanie out here helping you, do you? Maybe some time on the sidelines will sway your decision.”

Ref Kiana kneels in front of Wendy. “You have no one to blame but yourself,. You should have accepted Sable’s offer. Now, do you give up?”

Wendy shakes her head. “No, I won’’t submit to Sable ever.”

Ref Kiana chuckles. “That’s too bad… for you.”

Sable breaks the hold, she pulls Wendy up by her hair. “I’m not finished with you yet, Wendy.” Sable tucks Wendy’s head between her thighs, she hoists Wendy up onto her shoulders, she delivers the Sable-bomb. Wendy lies spread-eagle on her back, Sable goes for the cover.

1…

...2…

….3. Ref Kiana signals for the bell.

Sable sits up on her knees, Ref Kiana raises up her right arms in victory. Sable staggers to her feet, she straddles Wendy’s waist and grind dances, she looks down at Wendy and smirks. “You put up a good fight, but it just wasn’t good enough.”

Hellga rolls into the ring, she hugs Sable. “Great job, boss, you sure showed her.”

Sable nods. “Of course I did. Now get her up, I’m inducting her into the Kiss sable’s Ass club for rejecting my offer.”

Hellga smirks, she pulls Wendy up onto her knees. Sable pulls down the back of her shorts, exposing her firm glutes.

Hellga grabs the back of Wendy’s head, she presses Wendy’s face against Sable’s glutes. Sable grins and rubs her ass cheeks in Wendy’s face. “You love this, Wendy, and you know, you won’t find a more perfect ass.”

Stephanie McMahon marches out onto the entrance stage dressed in a backless black leotard, flanked on either side by Alundra Blayze and Rachel McLish. “Well, Sable, I can see that you’re still the biggest ass around.” Stephanie marches down the ramp, Alundra and Rachel stay put on the stage, Stephanie pulls herself up onto the apron., she climbs into the ring. “Now let Wendy go.”

Sable chuckles. “Why should I. I don’t take orders from you. Maybe you’d like to join the Kiss Sable’s Ass club.”

Stephanie walks up to Sable., she slaps her on the jaw. “Make me.”

Gold and Lesa Lewis run out onto the entrance stage, Gold runs up behind Rachel and drops her with a Russian Leg-sweep. Lesa grabs Alundra in a rear waist-lock and connects with an Atomic Drop. Gold grabs Rachel in a front face-lock, hoists her up and connects with a Brain buster suplex. Lesa hoists Alundra over her head, drops her with a Military Press Slam.

Stephanie looks n in shock as Lesa and Gold continue to pummel Alundra and Rachel.

Sable scoffs as she rubs her jaw. “Now that those two are out of the equation, Hellga, would you do the honors?”

Hellga nods, she shoves Wendy down onto her stomach, she walks up to Stephanie and stands nose to nose with the CEO. “On your knees Stephanie.”

Stephanie sneers. “I will never kiss Sable’s -

Kiana walks up behind Stephanie, she grabs her in a Cross-face Chicken-wing, Stephanie flails her left arm. Kiana forces Stephanie down onto her knees.

“Not by choice maybe, but you will.” Sable turns and rubs her ass in Stephanie’s face. “Welcome to the club, Stephanie, it’s just you and Wendy for now.”

Kiana shoves Stephanie down onto her stomach. Sable stomps Stephanie’s upper back. “Okay ladies, it looks like we’re done here.” Sable rolls out of the ring, Kiana following close behind, they walk up the ramp, Sable stops and kicks Rachel in her stomach. “Trash.” Sable and her posse walk to the backstage area.

Diamond staggers to her feet, she rolls into the ring, she helps Wendy and Stephanie to their feet, she helps them out of the ring, they walk up the ramp, Alundra and Rachel stagger to their feet. Rachel sneers. “That Sable’s gonna get what she deserves one day, and I hope I’m there to see it. “ They walk to the backstage area.
Old 24-May-22, 21:22
Last Achievements

Terri Gold vs the Disciplinarian

Terri walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in her W.O.W attire, the W.O.W Women’s Championship strapped around her waist, she sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, she rolls to her feet, she walks up beside Ref Selina Majors, blows a kiss to the crowd.

The Disciplinarian struts out onto the stage dressed in her W.O.W attire, clutching a yardstick in her right hand, she points at Terri Gold as she walks down the ramp, she pulls herself up onto the apron, climbs into the ring, she smirks at Terri.

Terri glares at the Disciplinarian, brows furrowed, arms folded across her chest.

Disciplinarian pulls off her jacket, she lies it down in the corner, she sets the yardstick on top of her jacket, she walks up to Terri and grins. “Terri Gold, Class is in session, and I hope you’re ready to learn.”

Terri nods. “Bring it on, teacher.” Terri unstraps the title form around her waist, she holds it up over her head, the crowd bursts in a round of thunderous applause, she hands the title off to Ref Selina, Selina hands the title off to the timekeeper, then signals for the bell.

Terri offer her right hand to the Disciplinarian. Disciplinarian takes Terri’s hand and shakes it. Terri pulls back her hand. “May the best woman win.”

Disciplinarian grins, she kicks Terri in her stomach. Terri doubles over. Disciplinarian kicks Terri in her forehead. Terri slams down onto her back, clutches her forehead.

Disciplinarian pulls Terri up by her her, she whips her into the ropes. Terri bounces off the ropes, she lands a dropkick to Disciplinarian’s chest. Disciplinarian slams down onto her back.

Terri pulls Disciplinarian up by her wrist, she grabs her in a side head-lock. Disciplinarian rams her elbow against Terri’s stomach. Terri grunts, she drops Disciplinarian with a Running Bulldog.

Disciplinarian grunts, she pushes herself to her feet. Terri charges at Disciplinarian, Disciplinarian ducks Terri’s clothesline, she grabs the champion in a sleeper-hold.

Terri gasps for air, she tugs on Disciplinarian’s forearm. Disciplinarian rams her left knee against Terri’s lower back, she slams the champion down onto her back, she delivers a knee-drop to Terri’s ribs.

Terri rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Disciplinarian bounces off the ropes, she drops Terri with a Bicycle Kick to the champion’s jaw.

Terri slams down onto her back. Disciplinarian grabs terri by her ankles, she sets the champion up in a Boston Crab. Terri groans through gritted teeth, she claws at the canvas.

Disciplinarian looks back over her right shoulder. “Give up, Terri, that title is going to be mine, and you’re not leaving here with a passing grade.” Disciplinarian chuckles.

Terri groans, she reaches over and grabs the bottom rope.

Disciplinarian releases Terri. Terri pulls herself to her feet. Disciplinarian grabs Terri in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a Bridging German Suplex.

1…

….2….

…. Terri kicks out, she staggers to her feet, Disciplinarian bounces off the ropes, Terri drops down onto her stomach, she catches the Disciplinarian with a Drop Toe Hold. Disciplinarian slams down onto her stomach, Terri sets her up in an Ankle-lock.

Disciplinarian screams, she pounds her fists against the canvas. Terri wrenches Disciplinarian’s foot. Disciplinarian thrashes about, she manages to grab the bottom rope with both hands.

Terri releases Disciplinarian, Disciplinarian pulls herself to her feet. Terri charges at Disciplinarian, the Disciplinarian delivers an Elbow Smash to the champion’s chest.

Terri slams down onto her back. Disciplinarian stomps Terri’s left ankle. Terri grunts, she clutches her left ankle. Disciplinarian pulls the champion up by her hair, scoops her up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker.

Terri lies on her side, clutches her lower back. Disciplinarian pulls the champion up by her wrist, whips her into the ropes. Terri bounces off the ropes.

Disciplinarian charges, she grabs the champion by the waist, she connects with a Sidewalk Slam. Terri sits up, she clutches her lower back.

Disciplinarian kneels behind Terri, she grabs the champion in a Cobra Clutch, she pulls Terri to her feet, she slams the champion down onto her stomach. Terri groans, she pushes herself to her feet.

Disciplinarian slaps Terri on the jaw. Terri responds with a knife-edge chop to Disciplinarian’s chest., she grabs the challenger by the wrist, she whips Disciplinarian into the ropes. Terri charges at the ropes, she launches herself off the ropes and connects with the Perfect Ten, she hooks both of Disciplinarian’s legs.

1….

….2….

….. Disciplinarian kicks out. Terri pulls Disciplinarian up by her wrist. Disciplinarian kicks Terri in her stomach, the champion doubles over. Disciplinarian tucks Terri’s head between her thighs, she grabs the champion by her waist, she plants Terri with a Pile-driver.

Terri lies spread-eagle on her back. Disciplinarian runs a hand through her own hair, she goes for the cover, hooking both of the champion’s legs.

1…

...2…

…. Terri kicks out, Disciplinarian sits up on her knees, eyes wide with shock. Disciplinarian pulls the champion up by her hair, she whips Terri into the ropes, Terri bounces off the ropes, she delivers a dropkick to Disciplinarian’s chest. Disciplinarian slams down onto her back.

Terri walks to the corner, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, Disciplinarian staggers to her feet, the champion dives off the top turnbuckle, she catches Disciplinarian with a Flying Cross-body Block, Disciplinarian slams down onto her back, Terri hooks both of her legs.

1….

…..2…..

…. Disciplinarian gets a shoulder up, Terri sighs, she pulls Disciplinarian up by her wrist. Disciplinarian kicks the champion in her stomach, Terri doubles over. Disciplinarian scoops up the champion, she body-slams Terri and stomps her stomach.

Terri staggers to her feet, Disciplinarian walks up behind the champion, she grabs Terri in an Abdominal Stretch. Terri groans, she flails her left arm. Disciplinarian grins, she slams Terri down onto her back, she bounces off the ropes, she lands a leg drop to Terri’s chest.

Terri staggers to her feet, Disciplinarian kicks the champion in her stomach. Terri doubles over, Disciplinarian tucks the champion's head between her thighs, she delivers the Pedigree. Terri lies spread-eagle on her stomach, Disciplinarian rolls the champion onto her back, she goes for the cover, hooking both legs.

1…

...2….

….3. Ref Selina calls for the bell, Disciplinarian pushes her self to her feet, Ref Selina raises up Disciplinarian’s right arm in victory, she walks over and retrieves the W.O.W championship, she hands it to Disciplinarian.

Disciplinarian holds the title over her head, the crowd erupts into a standing ovation. Disciplinarian straps the title around her waist, she hits a Double biceps pose, and kisses both of her biceps. Disciplinarian walks to the corner, she grabs the yardstick and walks up beside the prone Terri. “Terri Gold, your report card is in… you flunked.”

Terri groans. She pushes herself up onto her knees, clutches the back of her head, she staggers to her feet. Disciplinarian swings the yardstick against the back of Terri’s head, snapping the yardstick in half.

Terri lies spread-eagle on her stomach. Disciplinarian plants a heel on the former champion's upper back, she holds the broken half of the yardstick in her hand, she looks down at Terri and grins. “Class is dismissed.” Disciplinarian walks to the corner, she grabs her jacket, she walks over and drapes it over Terri’s prone body, she rolls out of the ring, she walks to the backstage area.

Ref Selina pulls the jacket off of Terri and tosses it aside, she helps the former champion to her feet, and helps her to the back.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-22, 01:44
Last Achievements

Gina Davis vs Jennifer Dempster

Jennifer walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a pink bikini, she is accompanied by her manager Kiana Tom, dressed in a black bikini, they walk down the ramp, Jennifer rolls into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet. Kiana around the ringside floor, she stands in front of the announcer’s table. Jennifer walks up beside Ref Monica Brant, she stares at the stage, folds her across her chest.

Gina struts out onto the stage dressed in a blue bikini, the Empress of wrestling title strapped around her waist, she marches down the ramp, she climbs up the ring steps, she steps through the ropes, she unstraps the title from around her her waist, she holds it over her head, then hands it off to Ref Monica.

Ref Monica holds the title up, she hands it up to the timekeeper, then signals for the bell.

“Jennifer, don’t try to match her with strength, stick and move, otherwise she’ll wipe the floor with you.” Kiana shouts from the ringside floor.

Jennifer nods. “Gotcha.” Jennifer clenches her fists at her sides, she charges at Gina. Gina grins, she lunges, she grabs Jennifer in a Bear-hug, squeezes her waist tightly, she shakes Jennifer like a rag-doll, she connects with a Belly to Belly Suplex.

Jennifer sits up, she staggers to her feet. Gina walks up behind Jennifer, she drops her with a Russian Leg-sweep.

Kiana sighs, she shakes her head. “She’s gonna get creamed.”

Gina pulls Jennifer up by her hair, scoops her up and body-slams her. Jennifer groans. Gina stomps Jennifer’s stomach. Jennifer rolls towards the ropes, she pulls herself to her feet, she looks down at Kiana. “I don’t what went wrong.”

Kiana sighs. “You decided to challenge Gina, that’s what went wrong, you might as just give up now, you got no chance.”

Jennifer shakes her head. “No, I can beat her. I just need to regroup and-

Kiana points at the ring. “Behind you, Jennifer.”

Gina walks up behind Jennifer and grabs her in a Full Nelson, she hoists up Jennifer and slams her down onto her back.

Jennifer staggers to her feet. Gina grabs her by the wrist, she whips Jennifer into the ropes. Jennifer bounces off the ropes. Gina delivers a Big Boot to Jennifer’s chin. Jennifer slams down onto her back.

Kiana looks down, she buries her face in her hands. “Why didn’t I try to talk her out of this.” Kiana looks back into the ring. “Oh well, it’s her own damn fault. Let her price the price for her stupidity.”

Gina pulls Jennifer up by her hair, she grabs Jennifer in a front face-lock, hoists Jennifer up, she connects with a Vertical Suplex.

Gina kips up, she pulls Jennifer up by her hair, tucks her head between her thighs, she hoists Jennifer up onto her shoulders, she plants Jennifer with a Power-bomb.

Jennifer lies spread-eagle on her back, Gina stomps Jennifer’s ribs. Gina pulls Jennifer up by her hair, she tosses Jennifer across the back of her shoulders, setting her up in a Torture Rack. Gina walks around the ring, hopping up and down.

Jennifer groans, she grits her teeth, trying to fight through the pain in her lower back.

Kiana sighs, she slaps the edge of the ring apron with her palms. “Just give up, Jennifer, just give up while you can still walk away.” Kiana shouts.

Gina pulls down harder on Jennifer’s knees and chin. Jennifer screams, she shakes her head. Gina grins. “You should listen to your friend, Jennifer. Give up now, it will save you a lot of pain, though I don’t mind if you refuse, I can do this all day.”

Jennifer screams. “No, I won’t give up. I can still win.”

Gina chuckles. “The pain must be making you delusional if you think you still think you can win. You lost as soon as you decided to challenge me.”

Kiana paces the ringside floor, hands laced behind her back, she stops and looks back up at Gina continuing to show no mercy to Jennifer. (Sable was right, It was a good idea to have me ‘make amends’ with Jennifer and talk her into challenging Gina. We need Gina on her side.) “Come on, Jennifer, you can get loose, fight through the pain.”

Jennifer screams, tears streaming down her face, her back throbbing in immense pain, feeling like Gina could snap her in half like a pretzel rod. “I give up.” Jennifer screams.

Ref Monica signals for the bell. “She gave up, you can put her down now, Gina.”

Gina smirks. “All right, all right. I’ll put her down.” Gina releases Jennifer, Jennifer slides off Gina’s shoulders and slams down onto her stomach. Ref Monica raises up Gina’s right arm in victory, she retrieves the title and hands to to Gina.

Gina holds her title up over her head, she kisses it, then straps it around her waist, she turns and looks down at Jennifer, she crouches down and pats Jennifer on her upper back. “You managed to withstand my Torture Rack longer than I expected, you’ve earned my respect. But next time, don’t challenge someone who’s out of your league.”

Gina stands, she walks towards the ropes, she rolls out of the ring, she walks to the back.

Kiana smirks, she rolls into the ring, she crouches beside Jennifer, strokes her hair. “You gave it your best, Jennifer. Maybe you’ll get her next time.” Kiana helps Jennifer to her feet, she leads her out of the ring, and helps her to the back.

Gina approaches her dressing room door, she reaches for the handle, when she hears someone calling her name.

“Gina, do you have a second?”

Gina looks to her left, she watches Sable approach from down the hall. “What do you want, Sable?”

Sable stops and offers her right hand to Gina. “Congratulations on an exciting title defense, you really showed Jennifer Dempster who’s the best.”

Gina smirks, she grasps Sable’s hand and shakes it. “Thanks, Sable, but she wasn’t even worth my time, I just wanted to beat up on her and teach her who the big dog is.”

Sable chuckles. “And that you did, and that’s why I want you you on my side, I could use a powerful ally like you to help me in my war against Stephanie McMahon.”

Gina smirks. “You want me on your side. Why should I, you’re not in any position to offer me anything. Thanks, but no thanks, Sable. I’m more of a leader than a follower, so keep walking.”

Sable scowls. “Surely you don’t mean that. I’m going to be back in charge one day, so you don’t want to get on my bad side. So I’ll ask you again, join me.”

Gina shakes her head. “I’ll pass, besides, Stephanie is the one who signs my paychecks not you, so take a hike, and don’t make me repeat myself.”

Sable shakes her head. “You’ll regret this. Don’t say I didn’t warn you, Gina.”

Gina glares at Sable, hands on hips. “Well here I am, make me regret it right now. I think I’ll pound on you for a little-

Lesa runs up behind Gina, she whacks her across the back of her head with a steel folding chair. Gina slams down onto her stomach. Lesa crouches beside Gina. “Sable promised me a title shot if our team wins at WarGames and I plan on us winning, and yours is the title I’m choosing to come after. So you can rest assured I’ll see you in the ring, and when I do that title is coming home with me.”

Gina groans, she clutches the back of her head. Bev Francis, Yaxeni Oriquen and Vickie Gates walk up beside Lesa, they start stomping Gina’s back. Vickie pulls Gina up by her hair, she scoops her up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker.

Gina lands on her back. Bev pulls Gina up by her hair, she tucks Gina’s head between her thighs, she hoists Gina up onto her shoulders, she connects with a Sit-out Power-bomb. Gina groans, she rolls over onto her stomach.

Yaxeni kicks Gina in her ribs, Gina grunts, she clutches her ribs, Yaxeni chuckles. “I could put my saddle on her and ride around on her like I did Sarah Hayes, we could all take turns, but then again, who puts a saddle on a cow.”

Sable and crew burst into laughter. Lesa pulls Gina up by her her, she shoves Gina’s back up against the wall, grabs her by the chin with one hand, she grabs the Empress title and yanks it from around Gina’s waist, she presses it in Gina’s face. “Get a long good look at title, sometime on after WarGames, it won’t be around your waist.” Lesa rams her right knee against Gina’s groin.

Sarah Hayes runs up and dropkicks Yaxeni, Yaxeni slams down onto her back. Bev charges at Sarah as she scrambles to her feet, Sarah charges, Lesa smacks Sarah in the face with the Empress of Wrestling title. Sarah slams down onto her back.

Bev and Vickie pull Sarah up by her wrists, Sarah kicks Bev in her stomach. Bev staggers back, Vickie delivers a knife-edge edge chop to Sarah’s throat. Sarah doubles over, clutching her throat, gasping for air.

“Stop this immediately. Stephanie runs down the hall, flanked by dozen security guards, two of the guards grab Sarah and pull her back several steps. The other surround Sable and the others. “Break it up, now, that’s an order.”

Yaxeni smirks at Sarah. “Wait your turn, Sarah, I’ve got another saddle with your name on it.” Yaxeni neighs like a horse.

Sarah glares at Yaxeni. “We’ll see about that Yaxeni. Let me go.”

“Come on, ladies, let’s go, the fun’s over.” Sable turns and starts walking down the hall in the opposite direction.

Lesa tosses the title in Gina’s face. “Here’s your title back. But it’s gonna be mine one day, and don’t you forget that.” Lesa follows after Sable. Yaxeni, Bev and Vickie follow suite and chase after Sable.

Gina drops to one knee. Stephanie places a hand on Gina’s shoulder. “Are you alright, Gina?”

Gina grabs her title, she stands and swats Stephanie’s hand away, she straps the title around her waist. “Don’t touch me. Of course I’m alright, but that Lesa Lewis is going to pay for jumping me from behind.” Gina opens her dressing room door, she walks inside and slams the door shut.

Stephanie turns toward security. “You can let Sarah go, everything’s fine now.” Stephanie looks over at Sarah. “Don’t worry, you’ll get a chance to pay back Yaxeni one day, but in the meantime, go back to your dressing room.”
Old 31-Jul-22, 22:54
Last Achievements

Juliette Bergmann vs Diamond 2

Juliette struts out onto the entrance stage dressed in a black bikini, she struts down the ramp, she rolls into the ring and pushes herself to her feet, she walks up beside Ref Jamie Reed, she folds her arms across her chest.

Diamond sprints out onto the stage dressed in her Gladiators attire, she sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, she rolls to her feet, she glares at Juliette.

Ref Jamie signals for the bell.

Juliette and Diamond grapple in a collar and elbow tie-up. Juliette grins, she shoves Diamond back up against the ropes, she rams her knee against Diamond’s stomach.

Diamond doubles over, Juliette grabs Diamond in a front face-lock, plants her with a Double-Arm DDT. Diamond rolls towards the ropes, she pushes herself to her feet.

Juliette charges at Diamond, Diamond lunges and connects with the Spear, she pummels Juliette’s chest.

Diamond pulls Juliette up by her wrist, whips her into the ropes, Juliette bounces off the ropes, she connects with a Big Boot to Diamond’s chest.

Diamond slams down onto her back. Juliette bounces off the ropes, she lands a leg drop to Diamond’s chest. Diamond sits up, she staggers to her feet.

Juliette grabs Diamond in a Full Nelson, hoists her up and slams her down onto her back, she goes for the cover.

1…

….2…

…. Diamond kicks out, Juliette pulls Diamond up by her hair, scoops her up and body-slams her, she stomps Diamond’s right shoulder.

Diamond sits up, she clutches her right shoulder, she staggers to her feet. Juliette grabs Diamond by the wrist, whips her into the ropes, Diamond bounces off the ropes, she drops Juliette with a Sidewalk Slam, she goes for the cover.

1…

...2…

… Juliette kicks out, Diamond pulls Juliette up by her wrist, grabs her in a Bear-hug, she connects with a Belly to Belly Suplex.

Juliette slams down onto her back, she staggers to her feet, Diamond bounces off the ropes, she drops Juliette with a Running Lariat.

Juliette slams down onto her back. Diamond bounces off the ropes, she connects with a Body Press to Juliette’s stomach, she goes for the cover.

1…

...2…

… Juliette kicks out, she staggers to her feet. Diamond charges at Juliette, Juliette goes for a Spinning Heel Kick, Diamond stops and grabs Juliette by her ankle.

Juliette connects with an Enzuigiri, Diamond slams down onto her back, Juliette grabs Diamond by her ankles, she kicks the back of Diamond’s right knee, she applies a leg scissors to Diamond’s right leg.

Diamond flails her arms, Juliette releases Diamond’s leg, she pulls Diamond up by her hair, hoists her up over her head, she drops Diamond with a Military Press Slam.

Diamond groans, she pushes herself to her feet. Juliette runs up behind Diamond, grabs her by the shoulders, slams Diamond down onto her back.

Diamond rolls towards the ropes, she pulls herself to her feet. Juliette charges at Diamond, Diamond delivers a knife-edge chop to Juliette’s chest.

Juliette staggers back, Diamond grabs Juliette by her jaws, she connects with the X-Factor, she rolls Juliette onto her back, she goes for the cover.

1…

...2…

… Juliette gets her shoulder up, Diamond climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and crouches down. Juliette staggers to her feet.

Diamond leaps off the top turnbuckle, she goes for a Flying Clothesline, Juliette sidesteps at the last second. Diamond slams down onto her stomach.

Juliette straddles Diamond’s waist, she keister drops her lower back, sets her up in a Camel Clutch, she wrenches back on Diamond’s chin. Diamond screams.

Juliette releases Diamond, she pulls Diamond up by her hair, grabs her in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a Belly to Back Suplex.

Diamond staggers to her feet, Juliette bounces off the ropes, Diamond drops down onto her stomach, she catches Juliette with a Drop Toe Hold.

Diamond rolls Juliette onto her back, she grabs her by the ankles, she sets Juliette up in a Sharpshooter.

Juliette groans through gritted teeth, she pounds her fists against the canvas. Diamond looks back over her shoulder. “Tap out, Juliette, just tap out.”

Juliette screams, she shakes her head. “No.”

Diamond releases Juliette, she pulls Juliette up by her hair, Juliette rams her right knee against Diamond’s stomach.

Diamond doubles over, Juliette tucks Diamond’s head between her thighs, hoists her up onto her shoulders, she connects with a Sit-out Power-bomb.

1…

….2…

…. Diamond kicks out, Juliette pulls Diamond up by her hair, hoists her up across the back of her shoulders, she nails Diamond with the Diamond Cutter.

Diamond lies spread-eagle on her stomach, Juliette rolls Diamond onto her back, she goes for the cover.

1…

….2….

…. 3. Ref Jamie calls for the bell, she raises Juliette’s arm up in victory.

Juliette hits a Double Biceps pose, she bows and blows a kiss to the crowd.

Gold walks out onto the stage, dressed in her Gladiators attire, Queen of Wrestling title draped over her right shoulder, she grins at Juliette and applauds. Juliette nods and bows to Gold.

Gold walks down the ramp, she pulls herself up onto the apron, she climbs through the ropes, she drapes her title over the top rope, she looks down at Diamond and chuckles.

Juliette pulls Diamond up by her hair, Gold charges, she connects with a Big Boot to Diamond’s chin. Diamond slams down onto her back. Gold bends down, she slaps Diamond on the jaw. “I’m going to destroy you every chance I get, so I hope you’re ready to get carried out on a stretcher.”

Zap and Siren run down the ramp, they slide into the ring, they roll to their feet, Zap charges at Gold, she connects with the Spear, she pummels Gold’s chest. Siren kicks Juliette in the stomach, Juliette doubles over, Siren delivers a standing leg drop to the back of Juliette’s neck, Juliette slams down onto her stomach.

Gold rolls out of the ring, she grabs her title and straps it around her waist, she points at Zap. “Don’t worry, Zap, I’m coming for you too. And Siren too.”

Zap flexes her right bicep. “I’ll be ready for you anytime, Gold. Face me in the ring, and put your title on the line, unless you’re scared.”

Gold grins. “Fine, I accept your challenge, I’ll see you in the ring sometime, but if you think you can beat me, you got another thing coming.” Gold turns, she walks up the ramp, she turns and points at Zap. “Just you wait.”
Old 02-Aug-22, 21:50
Last Achievements

Gina Davis vs Monica Brant

Monica walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a red bikini, she walks down the ramp, rolls into the ring, pushes herself to her feet, she walks up beside Ref Kiana Tom, she turns and folds her arms across her chest.

Gina struts out onto the stage dressed in a green bikini, the Empress of Wrestling title strapped around her waist, she struts down the ramp, pulls herself up onto the apron, she climbs through the ropes, and raises her fists over her head, she grins at Monica.

Monica gives Gina the once over.

Gina unstraps the title from around her waist, she holds it up over her head, she hands it off to Ref Kiana, Ref Kiana holds it up, she hands it off to the timekeeper, she signals for the bell.

Gina walks up to Monica, stares her in the eyes. Monica stares back at Gina, fists clenched at her sides, she turns and starts to walk towards the ropes. Gina grabs Monica by her hair. “Where do you think you’re going, Monica? We haven’t even started the match.”

Monica’s body trembles. “I changed my mind, I don’t want to fight you.”

Gina chuckles.” Too bad, but if you didn’t want to wrestle me, you shouldn’t have challenged me. I guess I’ll just have to finish you off quickly.” Gina pulls Monica towards her, she grabs Monica in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a German Suplex.

Monica grunts as her back slams down against the canvas. Gina kips up, she grabs a big handful of Monica’s hair, pulls her to her feet, scoops Monica up and body-slams her.

Monica groans, she rolls onto her stomach, Gina stomps her upper back, she pulls Monica up by her hair, she tucks Monica’s head between her thighs, hoists her up onto her shoulders, she connects with a Power-bomb.

Monica lies on her back, groaning through gritted teeth.

Gina pulls Monica up by her hair, sets her up in a Bear-hug, she squeezes Monica’s waist tightly, forcing the air out of her lungs. “You really thought you could run from me, Monica. How cute.” Gina hoists up Monica, her feet dangling helplessly, she grins and shakes Monica like a rag doll.

Monica groans, teeth gritted, she presses her palms in Gina’s face. Gina connects with an Inverted Atomic Drop, then connects with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Monica groans, she staggers to her feet.

Gina kicks Monica in the stomach. Monica grunts and doubles over. Gina grabs Monica in a front face-lock, she hoists Monica up, she connects with a Brain-buster Suplex.

Monica lies spread-eagle on her back. Gina plants her right foot on Monica’s chest, she hits a Double biceps pose. Ref Kiana drops to her knees to count.

1….

….2….

….3. Ref Kiana calls for the bell, she raises Gina’s right arm in victory.

Gina looks down at Monica and chuckles. “Don’t worry Monica, I’d say I went pretty easy on you.” Gina leans down and pats Monica on the jaw. Ref Kiana hands the title back to Gina, Gina holds up the title and straps it around her waist. “Right where it belongs, around my beautiful waist, wouldn’t you agree guys? Gina says looking up at the crowd.

“Gina. Gina. Gina!!”

Gina grins, she blows a kiss to the crowd. “I knew you’d agree with me.” Gina rolls out of the ring, she starts walking up the ramp, as she reaches the stage, the lights go out for several seconds.

The lights come back. Cory Everson stands n front of Gina, arms folded across her chest, smiling smugly. Hollywood Hulk Hogan stands behind Gina, his right index finger to his lip, shushing the crowd. “Hey there, Gina. Congrats on your win tonight.”

Gina snarls, she clenches her fists at her side. “Thanks, Cry, but what the hell are you doing out here?”

Cory grins. “You and everyone else in the arena knows that I should face you for the Empress of Wrestling title at WarGames. What do you say, do you accept my challenge. You don’t have to answer right now, but the sooner the better.”

Gina chuckles, she nods. “I’ll think about it. I’m not yet sure if you’re worthy enough to face me, you’ll have your answer when I feel like it.”

“What a bummer.” Cory snaps her fingers. Hogan grabs Gina from behind and sets her up in a Cross-face Chicken-wing. Hogan pulls her down onto the stage and wraps his legs around her waist. Gina flails her right arm.

Cory leans down and slaps Gina in the face. “Wro9ng answer, Gina. I’m more than worthy to challenge you. But you did accept Monica’s challenge, so maybe you’re the one who’s not worthy of holding the Empress of Wrestling title.” Cory repeated kicks Gina in her stomach.

Rachel McLish and Cameo Kneuer rush the entrance stage. Rachel tackles Cory from behind, sending them both tumbling down the ramp.

Cameo stomps Hogan’s left shoulder, forcing him to release Gina. Hogan pushes himself to his feet, he charges at Cameo, Cameo connects with a Big Boot to Hogan’s face. Hogan staggers back and tumbles down the ramp.

Rachel and Cory trade blows on the ringside floor. Cory kicks Rachel in the stomach. Rachel doubles over. Cory tucks Rachel’s head between her thighs, she hits a Double biceps pose. Cameo charges down the ramp, she connects with a clothesline.

Cory slams down down onto her back as Rachel slips free. Cameo and Rachel pull Cory up by her wrists. Hogan staggers to his feet, he charges at Rachel and Cameo. Rachel and Cameo whip Cory into the charging Hogan.

Cory and Hogan slam chest-first into each other, they slam down onto their back. Rachel and Cameo high-five, they walk up the ramp and help Gina to her feet. Gina looks at Cameo, then Rachel. “I guess I should thank you for coming to my aid, I know we’re not allies, but I guess we share a common enemy in the NWO, so thanks.” Gina shakes Cameo and Rachel’s hands. They walk to the back.

Hogan staggers to his feet, he pulls Cory to her feet, he drapes her over his shoulder and carries her to the back.
Old 03-Aug-22, 03:13
Last Achievements

Dunja Bitar vs Cameo Kneuer

Cameo sprints out onto the entrance stage dressed in a pink bikini, she sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, she pushed herself to her feet, she walks up beside Ref Cindy Landolt, she grins and blows several kisses to the crowd.

Dunja struts out onto the stage dressed in a black bikini, she struts down the ramp and rolls into the ring, she rolls to her feet, she glares at Cameo and clenches her fists. “I talked to your sister Cory on my way out here, she said you weren’t very nice to her today, she asked me to teach you a lesson on her behalf.”

Ref Cindy signals for the bell.

Cameo scowls, she beckons to Dunja with her right hand. “I’d love to see you try, but this is your very first match so don’t expect to win tonight.”

Dunja charges at Cameo, she connects with a Spear, she pummels Cameo’s stomach. Dunja grabs a big handful of Cameo’s hair, she pulls Cameo to her feet.

Cameo lands a knife-edge chop to Dunja’s chest. Dunja staggers back, she lunges and connects with an Elbow Smash to Cameo’s chest.

Cameo staggers back, Dunja shoves Cameo back up against the ropes, she grabs the middle rope and repeatedly thrusts her right shoulder against Cameo’s stomach. Cameo doubles over.

Dunja grabs Cameo in a front face-lock, she clubs Cameo’s upper back with her left forearm, she hoists Cameo up, she slams Cameo down onto her stomach.

Cameo pushes herself to her feet, Dunja bounces off the ropes, charges at Cameo, she connects with a Japanese Arm Drag. Cameo slams down onto her back.

Dunja pulls Cameo up by her hair. She tucks Cameo’s head between her thighs, she delivers the Pedigree.

Cameo lies spread-eagle on her stomach. Dunja pulls Cameo up by her hair, she scoops Cameo up and body-slams her, she goes for the cover. Ref Cindy drops to her knees to count.

1…

….2…

… Cameo lifts up her left shoulder. Dunja pulls Cameo up by her hair, she tucks Cameo’s head between her thighs, she hoists Cameo up onto her shoulders, she connects with a Sit-Out Power-bomb.

1…

….2….

….3. Ref Cindy calls for the bell, she raises Dunja’s arm in victory. Dunja bows, she blows a kiss to the crowd, she looks down at Cameo and shakes her head. “Not going to win my first match, huh. Isn’t that what you said.”

Cameo rolls onto her side, she clutches her lower back.

Dunja pulls Cameo up by her hair, screams in her face. “So much for losing my first match, right Cameo.” Dunja lands a punch to Cameo’s chin. Cameo grunts and slams down onto her back. Dunja stomps Cameo’s stomach.

Rachel McLish sprints down the ramp, she slides into the ring, she charges at Dunja, she connects with a clothesline, Dunja slams down onto her back. Rachel pulls Dunja up by her wrist, she whips her into the ropes.

Dunja bounces off the ropes, she delivers a Big Boot to Rachel’s chest. Rachel slams down onto her back. Dunja pulls Rachel up by her hair, scoops her up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker.

Rachel lies on her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Dunja sets Rachel up in a Crippler Cross-face. Rachel screams and clenches her left fist. Dunja grins and bobs her head. “You deserve this Rachel, you shouldn’t have stuck your nose in my business.”

Stephanie McMahon marches out onto the stage, flanked by six security guards, security rushes the ring, they pry Dunja off of Rachel and pinned her down in the corner, cuff her hands behind her back, they escort Dunja out of the ring and lead her up the ramp.

Stephanie jabs her right index finger against Dunja’s chest. “You want to beat people up after a match, well I’m not going to let that happen, rookie. The next time you step into the ring, it’s going to be against me.”

Dunja chuckles. “I’ll gladly step into the ring with you, but don’t think that you can beat me. Oh, and Sable sends you her regards.” Dunja spits in Stephanie’s face.

“Take her away.” Stephanie wipes her face with her sleeve, Ref Cindy walks up beside her and shakes her head.” You better teach her some manners before her next match, Cindy.”

Cindy shrugs. “I don’t know what got into her, but maybe Cameo shouldn’t have been so cocky before the match, she had it coming.” Cindy chuckles and walks to the back.

Stephanie sneers, she walks down the ramp, rolls into the ring, she goes over and checks on Cameo and Rachel.
Old 04-Aug-22, 18:56
Last Achievements

Terri Gold vs Cory Everson

Terri walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a blue bikini, she walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet, she walks up beside Ref Rachel McLish, she folds her arms across her chest.

Cory struts out onto the stage dresses in a black bikini, she sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, she rolls to her feet, she grins at Terri and hits a Double Biceps pose.

Ref Rachel signals for the bell.

Cory walks up to Terri and shoves her. Terri staggers back. Cory lunges, she thrusts her right shoulder against Terri’s chest.

Terri slams down onto her back, she sits up, staggers to her feet. Cory grabs Terri by the wrist, she whips her into the ropes, Terri bounces off the ropes, she lands a dropkick to Cory’s chest.

Cory slams down onto her back. Terri pulls Cory up by her wrist, Cory kicks Terri in the stomach.

Terri doubles over. Cory scoops up Terri and body-slams her, she stomps Terri’s chest. Terri sits up, she staggers to her feet.

Cory sets Terri up in a Bear-hug, squeezes her waist tightly. Terri grimaces, she presses her palms in Cory’s face. Cory sneers, she shakes Terri like a rag doll, she slams Terri down onto her back.

Cory pulls Terri up by her hair, Terri lands a knife-edge chop to Cory’s chest. Cory staggers back. Terri grabs Cory by the wrist and whips her into the ropes.

Cory bounces off the ropes, Terri lands a dropkick to Cory’s chest. Cory slams down onto her back. Terri bounces off the ropes, she lands an elbow drop to Cory’s stomach.

Terri pulls Cory up by her wrist, she whips Cory into the ropes, Cory bounces off the ropes, she drops Terri with a Running Forearm Smash to the chest.

Cory pulls Terri up by her hair, she tucks Terri’s head between her thighs, she hoists Terri up onto her shoulders, she plants Terri with a Power-bomb.

Terri sits up, she clutches her lower back, she staggers to her feet. Cory kicks Terri in her stomach, Terri doubles over, Cory grabs Terri in a front face-lock, hoists her up and connects with a Vertical Suplex.

Cory pulls Terri up by her hair. Terri delivers a knife-edge chop to Cory’s chest. Cory staggers back. Terri bounces off the ropes, she lands a dropkick to Cory’s chest.

Cory slams down onto her back, Terri climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, Cory staggers to her feet, Terri leaps off the turnbuckle and connects with a Flying Cross-body, she goes for the cover.

1…

….2….

…. Cory kicks out, she staggers to her feet, Terri bounces off the ropes, she delivers a Big boot to Cory’s chest. Cory slams down onto her back, Terri lands an elbow drop to Cory’s chest.

Cory sits up, she staggers to her feet. Terri bounces off the ropes, Cory ducks Terri’s clothesline, she grabs Terri from behind and connects with a Russian Leg-sweep.

Terr lies on her side, she clutches the back of her head. Cory pulls Terri up by her hair, she scoops Terri up, drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker.

Terri grunts, she rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet, Cory grabs Terri by the wrist, she whips her into the ropes.

Terri bounces off the ropes, Cory grabs Terri by the waist, she connects with a Sidewalk Slam, she goes for the cover.

1…

...2…

…. Terri lifts up her left shoulder. Cory pulls Terri up by her hair, she tucks Terri’s head between her thighs, she clutches Terri’s waist, she plants Terri with a Pile-driver. Terri lies spread-eagle on her back. Cory goes for the cover.

1…

...2….

...3. Ref Rachel calls for the bell, she raises Cory’s right arm in victory.

Cory rolls out of the ring, she starts walking up the ramp. Gina Davis runs out onto the stage, she tackles Cory, sending them both tumbling down the ramp. At the foot of the ramp, Gina pulls Cory up by her hair, scoops her up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker.

Cory lies on her side, she clutches her lower back. Gina pulls Cory up by her hair, she tucks Cory’s head between her thighs, she hoists Cory up onto her shoulders, she runs and power-bombs Cory against the edge of the ring apron.

Cory drops onto her stomach, she clutches her lower. Gina presses her right heel on Cory’s upper back. “Cory, you want to challenge me at WarGames for the Empress of Wrestling title. Well, challenge accepted.” Gina stomps Cory’s lower back.

Hogan runs down the ramp, Gina turns, Hogan drops Gina with a Running Clothesline. Gina slams down onto her back. Hogan pulls Gina up by her hair. Gina kicks Hogan in his stomach. Hogan grunts and doubles over. Gina grabs Hogan in a front face-lock, she hoists him up and connects with a Brain-buster Suplex.

Hogan lies spread-eagle on his back beside Cory. Gina smirks, she hits a most muscular pose, she walks up the ramp and walks to the back. Cory staggers to her feet, she helps Hogan to his feet. Hogan clutches the back of his head. Cory sneers. “I’m going to get Gina. I have friends, lots of friends who would be more than happy to knock Gina down a few pegs.”

Cory drapes Hogan’s arm across the back of her shoulders, she helps him up the ramp.
Old 15-Aug-22, 04:03
Last Achievements

Rachel McLish vs Anna McManamey

Rachel McLish music hits over the loudspeakers pyro goes off on the stage then Rachel comes out in a red leotard with matching red boots and Cameo Kneuer makes her way out also, they high five on the stage and Rachel looks focused on her upcoming hardcore match against Anna McManamey.

Rachel looks in the camera shouts Sable and her band of misfits are going down come WarGames the crowd cheers at that as Cameo shows her support for Rachel, Anna comes walking out of the ramp wearing a pink bikini top with white workout shorts steel chair in hand whacks an unsuspecting Rachel in the back with the chair.

Rachel tumbles down the ramp, she lies face down on the foot of the ramp clutching her lower back. Cameo lunges at Anna, Anna whacks Cameo on the forehead. Cameo tumbles down the ramp and lands beside Rachel. Anna runs down the ramp, she pulls Rachel up by her hair and leads her towards the ring, she rolls Rachel into the ring and climbs in after her.

Ref Jennifer Dempster signals for the match to start.. Rachel staggers to her feet, she stares Anna down in the center of the ring, fists clenched. They lace their knuckles in a test of strength, Anna slowly starts forcing Rachel down onto her knees.

Anna with the advantage in the test of strength saids you should be worried about me not Sable but I will leave just enough of you for Sable and company, the crowd cheering Rachel on gives her power to get to her feet and big knees Anna in the midsection follows up with a clothesline grabs Anna up by the hair gets her in a suplex that connects Anna clutches her back as Rachel stomps Anna on the chest.

Cameo pulls up the ring apron grabs a frying pan slides it in the ring Rachel grabs it and whacks Anna on the stomach she shrieks as she got hit on the stomach then Rachel drops the frying pan and pulls Anna up Irish whips her into the ropes on the rebound Rachel grabs Anna in a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

Rachel flexes for the crowd then the nWo music hits over the loudspeakers distracting Rachel as Cory Everson and Hollywood Hogan wave at Rachel and Cameo from the ramp.

Rachel glares at Cory from the ring, her hands on her hips, giving Anna time to get to her feet, she approaches the distracted Rachel from behind. Cameo shouts at Rachel. "Look out behind you, Rachel."

Rachel turns, Anna kicks Rachel in the stomach, she hoists Rachel up onto her shoulders, she connects with a Power-bomb. Rachel rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet, Anna bounces off the ropes, she goes for a dropkick, but Rachel sidesteps at the last second, Anna slams down onto her back.

Rachel grabs Anna by the ankles, she sets her up in a Sharpshooter. Anna claws at the canvas, she painfully drags herself across the ring, she clutches the bottom rope. Rachel releases Anna, pulls her up by the hair. Anna delivers a knife-edge chop to Rachel's chest. Rachel staggers back.

Anna kicks Rachel in the stomach she doubles over Anna grabs Rachel in a DDT it connects and Anna stomps on her before she rolls out of the ring looks under the ring pulls out a table and 5 steel chairs throws the chairs in the ring one hits Rachel as she was getting up knocking her down then she slides in the table and sets it up.

Anna chuckling goes damn that almost never works as Cory and Hogan makes their way down to join Jillian and Kim on commentary Cory gives Cameo a dirty look as Cameo shouts you caused this mess for turning on us.

Anna gets back in the ring pulls Rachel up does a scoop slam to her near the table then Anna taunts the crowd by seductively shaking her ass at them grabs Rachel by the throat with her right hand pulls her up in a chokeslam and it connects breaking the table on impact Anna goes for the cover

Ref Jennifer counts 1…2….Rachel gets her right shoulder up, Hogan gets up on commentary goes over to ring apron and flexes for ref Jennifer as Cory sneakily hits Cameo in the back and shoves her into the ring post and Cory enters the ring Anna holding Rachel for Cory Cory goes for a superkick at the last second Rachel stomps on Anna and Rachel ducks the superkick and Anna takes the superkick then Rachel does a stunner on Cory and throws her out of the ring saying I deal with you later.

Rachel goes for the cover. Ref Jennifer starts the count. 1.... 2... ...Anna kicks out. Rachel pulls Anna up by her wrist, she whips her into the ropes, Anna bounces off the ropes, Rachel charges, she connects with a Flying Forearm Smash to Anna's chest. Anna slams down onto her back.

Rachel bounces off the ropes, she lands a leg drop to Anna's chest. Anna grunts, she rolls towards the ropes, she rolls off the apron, and lands feet-first on the ringside floor, Rachel bounces off the ropes, she baseball slides across the ring. Anna sidesteps at the last second.

Rachel slams down onto her back. Anna stomps Rachel's chest, she pulls up the apron skirt, she reaches under the ring and pulls out a leather strap, she whips Rachel on the stomach. Rachel yelps, she rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet, she reaches under the ring looking for a weapon.

Anna lunges, she rams her knee against Rachel's chest. Rachel doubles over clutching her stomach. Anna positions herself behind Rachel and wraps the leather strap around Rachel's neck, choking her, she grins. "What's the matter Rachel, all choked up?"

Anna laughing Cory joins in punching Rachel in the stomach Cameo tackles Cory and they brawl, Rachel elbows out of Anna then Rachel spins hits a back elbow knocking Anna down and grabs the leather strap hits Anna on the back she screams out in agony shot after shot, Hogan clotheslines Rachel in the back then he pulls Rachel up does a power slam on the thinly padded floor.

Cameo getting the better of Cory with a suplex on the outside runs over and shoves Hogan into the ring post Hogan falls into Cory after his head struck the ring post Cameo takes off Hogan’s nWo belt and whips Hogan on the back with it then Anna sneaks up on Cameo low blows her Anna grabs the nWo belt hits Rachel in the ribs with it then she helps Cory and Hogan up and Hogan throws the steel ring steps in the ring as Anna with a side slam into the padded barricade on Rachel.

Cory gives Cameo a stunner then they get Rachel back in the ring Anna picks up Rachel gets her in a powerbomb it connects on the steel steps a sick thud was heard from Rachel’s back Cory instructs Hogan and Anna to get Rachel up to do an piledriver on the steel steps.

Before they can do it Stephanie McMahon and Alundra Blaze comes rushing out with security guards and Stephanie knocks Cory off the top rope to the floor saying your not doing whatever gets you off this is MY Federation Alundra gets Hogan out of the ring the security guards dragging Hogan and Cory away to the back Stephanie saids it’s one on one and it will stay that away.

Cory playfully slaps Stephanie on the shoulder saying time is ticking on your control Stephanie slaps Cory.

Anna pulls Rachel up by her hair, she scoops her up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Backbreaker. Rachel rolls onto her side, she clutches her lower back. Anna pulls Rachel up by her hair, Rachel kicks Anna in the stomach, Anna grunts and doubles over.

Rachel grabs Anna in a front face-lock, hoists her up, she connects with a Vertical Suplex. Anna grimaces, she sits up, she staggers to her feet, Rachel grabs a steel chair, Anna turns towards Rachel, Rachel whacks Anna on the forehead with the chair. Anna slams down onto her back, her forehead busted open.

Rachel tosses the chair aside, she pulls Anna up by her wrist, Anna delivers a forearm smash to Rachel's face, Rachel staggers back, Anna lunges, she locks her arms around Rachel's waist, squeezing her in a Bear-hug, forcing the air out of Rachel's lungs. Rachel presses her palms in Anna's face.

Anna scowls, she shakes Rachel like a ragdoll. Rachel delivers a Bell Clap to Anna's ears. Anna snarls, she hoists Rachel up, rams her back against the corner, she hooks Rachel's arms on the top rope. Anna walks to the center of the ring, she charges, and thrusts her right shoulder against Rachel's stomach. Rachel grunts and doubles over. Anna scoops up Rachel, sets her up in a Tree of Woe, she grabs the frying pan off the canvas and slowly stalks towards Rachel, a devious grin on her face.

Anna goes for a shot with the frying pan but Rachel manages to sit up as Anna hits the turnbuckle with the frying pan Anna goes ouch my hand drops the frying pan Rachel connects with a moonsault onto Anna pins her ref Jennifer counts 1…2… Anna kicks out.

Rachel grabs Anna up gets her up on her shoulders and powerslams Anna onto the steel steps then Rachel grabs Anna’s head slams her head on the steel steps causing more blood to flow on the cut on Anna’s forehead then Rachel gets out of the ring looks under the ring grabs another table and plus a ladder slides both of them in.

Cameo giving Rachel words of encouragement as she does Anna flys over the top rope with a dive onto Rachel knocking her down Anna grabs a trash can lid hits Rachel in the head with it causing a gash to open up on her forehead also and Anna asks Cameo why are you still out here if it’s one on one? Anna doesn’t give Cameo a chance to answer as she whacks Cameo in the stomach with the trash can lid and slides Rachel back in the ring.

Anna rolls into the ring as Rachel staggers to her feet. Anna charges at Rachel, Rachel drops down onto her stomach, she catches Anna with a Drop Toe hold. Anna falls forward, her forehead ricochets off the steel steps as she slams down onto her stomach, Anna rolls onto her back, she clutches her bloodied forehead.

Rachel grabs the ladder, she lies it across Anna's chest and stomps it. Anna grunts. Rachel sets the ladder up in the center of the ring, she grabs a steel chair and starts climbing the ladder. Anna rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet, she runs up and shoves the ladder onto it's side, Rachel slams down onto her back, the chair skids across the ring.

Anna pulls Rachel up by her hair, tucks her head between her thighs, she delivers the Pedigree. Rachel lies spread-eagle on her stomach, Anna rolls Rachel onto her back, she goes for the cover, Ref Jennifer counts 1... 2.... .... Rachel lifts up her left shoulder. Anna slams her fist against Rachel's stomach, she pulls Rachel up by her hair..

Anna taunts Rachel saying your really going to get it now does a side slam to Rachel puts a steel chair by Rachel’s head bashes Rachel’s head on it three straight times then she sets the ladder up and the table but Anna with a devilish grin gets out of the ring.

She looks under the ring carefully pulls out a strand of barb wire gets back in the ring and wraps it around the table Anna goes” Rachel get ready to meet Mr. Table”

Anna grabs Rachel up but Rachel elbows free then she connects with a jumping heel kick knocking Anna down Rachel climbs up the ladder jumps off with an elbow drop onto Anna makes the pinfall ref Jennifer counts 1….2…..Anna weakly gets her left shoulder up Rachel goes for a double stomp but Anna rolls out of the way she gets up Rachel runs at her Anna counters into a spinebuster then Anna climbs up the ladder daring Rachel to follow her up as Rachel uses the ropes to pull herself up

Rachel staggers towards the ladder, she slowly climbs up the opposite side, Anna and Rachel trade punches to the forehead at the top of the ladder. Anna reaches over and grabs a handful of Rachel's hair, she bashes her forehead against the top of the ladder. Rachel grunts, she delivers a knife-edge chop to Anna's chest.

Anna doubles over atop the ladder. Rachel grabs Anna in a three quarters face-lock, she leaps off the top of the ladder and RKOs Anna through the barb-wire wrapped table, Rachel groans as she gets several cuts on her body from the barb-wire. Rachel staggers to her feet, she grabs Anna by the ankles and pulls her away from the wrecked table. Rachel goes for the cover.

Ref Jennifer counts 1.. 2... ...3, she calls for the bell. Cameo jumps up and down, she applauds, she rolls into the ring, she helps Rachel to her feet. Rachel drops to one knee, she gestures for a microphone, Ref Jennifer retrieves a microphone and hands it to Rachel.

Ref Jennifer helps Anna out of the ring and Anna turns to Rachel telling her you might’ve won but this isn’t over by a long shot as she leaves.

Rachel screams in the microphone Sable get your ass out here a few seconds pass but Sable doesn’t come Rachel goes if I ask again I will come back there and pummel you senseless. The familiar growl is heard over the loudspeakers as Sable comes out wearing her black leather gear and wearing sunglasses Gold in a gold leotard and a gold hat has the Queen of Wrestling Championship around her waist and Kiana Tom in a blue leotard comes out also.

Rachel: Tell you ass kissers to leave I just want to talk to you woman to woman before WarGames

Sable: No chance honey they stay because we are a tight crew unlike you and your delusional leader Stephanie McMahon and they make their way to the ring.

Diamond and Siren comes out through the crowd and they stand with Rachel and Cameo Gold goes isn’t that cute Kiana said how lovely to pound on Diamond before WarGames I love it.

Sable tells Gold and Kiana I’ve got this stay on the outside but if they try anything you be ready and she winks at them as she gets in the ring, Rachel tells Cameo, Diamond, and Siren to stand on the outside of the ring they all say if anything goes down we will be ready and if Cory and her bunch comes back out.

Sable: So what do you want jackass?

Rachel walks up to Sable and clenches her fists, she grits her teeth. “You’re not as tough as you think you are.” Rachel shoves Sable.

Sable staggers back, she lunges and slams here fist against Rachel's stomach. Rachel grunts and doubles over. Sable tucks Rachel’s head between her thighs, hoists her up and connects with a Sable-bomb.

Rachel lies spread-eagle on her back. Gina Davis slides into the ring, she grabs Sable in a rear waist-lock, she she connects with a German Suplex. Sable rolls onto her stomach, she crawls towards the ropes, Gina charges at Sable.

Gold and Kiana slide into the ring, they charge at Gina, they drop her with a double clothesline. Gina slams down onto her back. Gold pulls Gina up by her hair, grabs her in a Double-Arm Chicken-wing. Kiana pummels Gina’s stomach with her knees and fists.

Diamond, Siren and Cameo roll into the ring, Diamond and Siren dropkick Gold’s ribs. Gold staggers back, Gina turns and tackles Gold. Cameo sets Kiana up in an inverted face-lock, she connects with an inverted DDT.

Sable rolls off the apron, she lands feet-first on the ringside floor. Cameo pulls Kiana up by her wrist, she scoops her up, she charges towards the ropes, and body-slams Kiana onto Sable. Sable and Kiana slam down onto the ringside floor.

Diamond pulls Gold up by her hair, she lifts her up into a Fireman’s Carry, she connects with a Diamond Cutter. Gold groans, she rolls out of the ring. Kiana and Sable help Gold to her feet. Sable points at the ring. “I’m going to get all of you.”

Gina rolls out of the ring, she reaches under the ring and pull out an electric cattle prod, she starts walking towards Sable and her crew.

“Let’s get out of here.” Sable and crew run towards the ramp. Gina breaks into a run, chasing Sable and crew to the back.

Tags
fvf