Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 30-Dec-19, 18:40
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,231 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Carli, the Reluctant Wrestler

Hey guys! Thanks for your patience. The holidays kinda messed with my mojo, but I'm back, and more importantly, so are those mean, mean girls...
------------------------------------------------------------

Angrily, I faced Jessie and took a step towards her. Now we were face to face in her bedroom. “Where do you get off?” I demanded. “You better move out of my way or I’m going to move you.”

“You must have already forgotten how I beat you up.”

“You ambushed me! That stupid armbar is not going to work every time. Use your head! I’m an experienced wrestler!”

“Lot of good that did you before.” She took another step forward, her breasts brushing against my chest. “I held you down and made you like it. Admit it.”

“Jess….” I was fuming. Where did she get off acting all superior. “I’m going to tell you for the last time - get out of my way.”

“Or what?”

“Or…or… you’ll be sorry, that’s what.”

“Don’t make me laugh.”

I was amazed at the transformation that had taken place over the last 48 hours. She had gone from being my somewhat shy little sister to someone who thought she could bully me!

Now I stepped forward, until we were literally nose to nose. She was about four inches shorter but it didn’t matter as she glared up at me, her jaw set. She wanted to fight me again! “Get. Out. Of. The. Way.” I said, and for good measure, gave her a soft head butt.

That was her signal to react, I guess. Before I could twitch a muscle she threw her arm around my neck and tried dragging me to the ground in a headlock. I stumbled for a moment, then recovered. You want to wrestle? Okay, let’s wrestle!

I wasn’t going to underestimate her strength this time - no holding back just because she was my little sister. Bent at the waist, I grabbed the back of her knee and lifted, causing her to hop around on one foot. I had hoped it would be enough to make her let go of my neck but she held on. With my other hand I grabbed her arm and tried to pull it off my neck. No dice, she had the back of my neck firmly encased in the crook of her elbow with a very tight wrist lock. We were staggering around her bedroom off balance. I decided to forget about getting her arm loose and with both hands jerked up on her leg enough she lost her balance and we fell onto the floor.

“Oofff…” I heard her gasp as I landed on top of her, but she still didn’t let go of my neck. Now she was arching her back and pulling my head in tighter to her body. Now I was in the uncomfortable position of having my face pressed into her breasts as she joined her hands together, lacing her fingers and squeezing my head into her chest. My sister’s chest! Her boobs cut off my air supply but I managed to throw my leg over her and straddled her hips, pushing against the floor until I broke her hold and my head popped free.

“Is that your new secret weapon? Your tits?” I sneered.

She had thrashed under me enough she was able to bring her knee up to her chest while I was going for a schoolboy pin. Then she arched her back and shoved me at the same time and I lost control of her right wrist as I almost was pushed off of her. “I don’t need any secret weapon,” she panted, ”I can beat you anytime.”

Before I could re-establish my pin she rolled halfway over and I no longer had control. She scrambled to her knees before I could stop her then used that advantage to throw herself on top of me while I was still on the ground. I could see that she was trying to grab my left arm with both hands, no doubt going for that stupid armbar again but I had learned my lesson. She had used that very effectively on me before but she was going to need more than that to beat me. “You think that dumb little armbar is going to help you? That’s only one move. I have a shitload of moves.”

“Yeah then, why aren’t you using them?”

She had a point. While going for my arm she had somehow managed to almost get me in a cross body pin, her body stretching across my upper torso as she reached for my arm. I didn’t have enough leverage to throw her off. “How much do you weigh, anyway?” I puffed, hoping to make her mad with a weight comment. I knew she was hypersensitive about her childhood chubbiness.

Jessie didn’t get mad. She continued to thrash on top of me wildly while trying to get control of my arm. “I weigh 123 lbs, wise guy,” she turned her head to look at me, tossing her blonde hair out of her eyes, “Can you feel it?”

Jesus! She was only 13 pounds lighter than me! My little sister! “Can you feel me?” I countered, bridging desperately. I couldn’t understand why I couldn’t throw her off of me. She had her legs spread wide for balance and try as I might I couldn’t upend her. While she was a long way from being in control it seemed we were pretty evenly matched at this point. No way!

This time I had marshaled enough power to throw her off me and now it was my turn to go on top. I snaked an arm behind her neck and while she was concentrating on that my other arm slipped underneath her right leg. Then, with a surge of power, I used my back and shoulder muscles to wrench her into a cradle. I had her!

Jessie squeaked as I spread my legs and forced her butt up in the air, her free leg waving uselessly skyward. “You jerk!” she hissed, struggling furiously in my grasp.

Now I was on top staring down at her face, like she had done to me. “Where’s your armbar now?” I taunted, straining not to show how much effort it took to keep my hold on her. Her leg was really strong, shockingly strong. I could feel the muscle flexing and it was as rigid as a two by four. Her neck muscles were corded with effort, her face screwed up in determination. Her entire body felt like a clenched fist about to break my hold and I held on for dear life.

“You think you’re the Golden Boy of this house,” she spat, “It’s always ‘Mitch this, and Mitch that’. You make me sick.”

“You’re being ridiculous,” I panted, scrambling furiously to maintain control, “I never asked for any special treatment.”

“Well, you got it anyway and I’m sick of it. I’m going to kick your ass.” Her snub nose wrinkled with effort, her blue eyes blazing.

She almost broke loose but I recouped and held onto the wriggling ball of energy. Jesus, she was determined. “I’ve held you for more than ten seconds,” I said, “If this was a match they’d say I had you pinned.”

“Well, it’s not a match. This isn’t over until I say it’s over.” Her eyes had that crazed look from the other day, when she was so mad at Carli. Why didn’t she quit? Couldn’t she see I had won?

And then it went on. The seconds turned into minutes as I fought to keep her in the cradle and I realized I was getting tired. It took everything I had to keep her from breaking loose while she seemed to be as full of energy and anger as when we first started. “Give up,” I urged, breathing heavily, “I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You’re the one who’s going to be hurt,” she said grimly.

And then it happened. My cupped grip broke loose, she rolled onto her side and she caught my left forearm and brought it down between her thighs, crossing her ankles in a scissor. Back in the cross body move, she fought me for control of my other arm. She won.

Now I was squirming underneath her, mortified that I had let this happen. I couldn’t let her win! I couldn’t!

She had my right arm cocked above my head, pinned to the carpet with an amazingly strong grip. Then I felt her rising up and shifting towards my head, my arms now out of commission. “You gave me a pretty good idea about a secret weapon,” she said, and before I realized what was happening she lowered her chest onto my face. Everything went dark as her breasts smothered me.

Talk about embarrassing! I kicked and thrashed underneath her but her grip held and my lungs were beginning to feel the effects of her boob smother. I knew her breasts were large, but I never realized how large until she smashed them down on my face. I was going to suffocate!

My energy had been drained by the effort of keeping her in the cradle. I summoned my reserves and found the tank empty. Her thighs were clamped onto my left arm, my right arm was pinned awkwardly behind my head and I was running out of air. Frantically, I tried to slap the back of my hand to the floor to indicate I was tapping out but she didn’t see it. Everything was going dark…

When I opened my eyes Jessie,sitting on me, was leaning over me, her eyes wide in fear. Then she sank back on her knees, sighing visibly. “Oh my God! I thought I killed you!”

I looked around her bedroom trying to get my bearings, my head spinning. “What happened?”

“I suffocated you! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to!”

I closed my eyes as the realization of what had just taken place hit me. I had just been thoroughly outwrestled by my 14-year-old sister. My little freshman sister. A GIRL.

When I opened my eyes long minutes later she was still straddling me, the look of concern replaced by one of triumph. “I totally made you my bitch. I knocked you out!”

I sat up groggily, propping myself up on my elbows. Her bedroom was the last place I wanted to be right then. “Get out of the way,” I mumbled, “I’m leaving.”

She place a palm on my chest and pushed me back down. “Not so fast.”

My head thumped back against the floor. “What do you want?” I said wearily.

“I have a question for you, and if you don’t answer honestly I’m not going to let you leave.”

“You can’t keep me here if I want to leave.”

“Wanna bet? Try to get past me.”

Her tone of voice was matter-of-fact. Her arms crossed indicated resolve. Her unblinking gaze was challenging. Fuck! She was more than ready to fight me again.

I didn’t want to fight her. I caved.

“What?” I muttered, avoiding her gaze. She was intimidating!

She narrowed her eyes. “When I was smothering you, I thought I felt something” She hesitated, then blurted, “Did you have a penis erection?”

“WHAT?!!! Jesus! What kind of question is that?”

“You did, didn’t you? Your penis got hard.”

“No way!”

“Uh-huh way. You got turned on underneath me. Was it because of my breasts?”

“I’m leaving,” Flustered, I tried to slide free but she blocked me. She even stuck her chest out a little bit.

“Maybe you thought I was going to make you kiss me again. You seemed to get turned on by that too, didn’t you? You like that?”

“I’m not having this conversation.”

“Answer honestly and I might let you leave. Don’t and I’ll keep you here all night.“

“You can’t keep me here!”

“I can if I want. Would you like that, too- being my little prisoner? Maybe I’ll tie you up. That’d be so funny…”

“All right! All right! I’ll answer!” The thought of being trussed up and held prisoner in her little-girl pink bedroom made me almost hyperventilate. Could she really do that to me? Would she?

“Did my breasts turn you on?”

I couldn’t see any way out of there unless I wrestled her again, something I refused to consider. The last thing I needed was my little sister thinking she could beat me up whenever she wanted. I wanted this whole fiasco to be forgotten as soon as possible. “You’re being really weird right now, Jess. Brothers don’t get turned on by their sisters.”

She cocked her head and regarded me thoughtfully. “Is that right?”

“Yes. Now, will you move please?”

“In a minute.” Her eyes were drilling holes in me. Without changing expression, her hand reached up and undid the top button of her sleeveless blouse. The fabric gapped and my eyes flicked down to where a line of cleavage suddenly appeared. Then she undid another button.

My lips had gone dry. “What are you doing?” I croaked.

In a much-too-calm tone of voice, Jessie said “I’m going to show you my breasts. Then I want you to tell me if it turns you on.”

“That’s sick!”

“But is it sexy?” There were five buttons. I counted each one. When the bottom one was undone her blouse fell open and I could see her bra. It was white and full of tits.

“Jessie, listen to me…” my voice sounded hoarse, with an edge of panic setting in. “What you’re doing is wrong…”

She shrugged her shoulders and her blouse fell to the ground. She sat facing me with her hands on her hips, chest outhrust. Her bra was filled to overflowing with firm mounds of satiny unblemished flesh, her blonde hair falling down across her shoulders. She looked spectacular.

This was the closest I had come to real live actual tits. My girlfriend of last year would let me feel hers, but only through her clothes. Every time I tried to slip my hand under her blouse she slapped it away. Now I was looking at a pair of truly wonderful tits, my eyes as wide as they could get. “Jess…”

Still holding my gaze, Jessie reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Then it, too, fell loosely and joined her blouse on the floor. Now she sat erect as if for inspection, chin held high and arms at her sides. Her breasts swayed with her movement, the tips of them capped with smooth pink nipples. Her tan line served to accentuate the pale flawless skin.

“Are they nicer than Carli’s boobs?”

“I haven’t seen Carli’s boobs.” I was stalling for time, wondering how I could get out of this dilemma but at the same time unable to tear my eyes away from her heaving cleavage.

“Well I have, and I KNOW mine are nicer. And a lot bigger.” Then she leaned forward, placing her palms on the floor next to my head, her incredible boobs swaying just above me, pink nipples only inches above my face. “Look at them,” she demanded.

To have the first set of tits I’d ever seen only inches away was mind-boggling. The fact that they belonged to my little sister was even more mind-boggling. The fact that they were so big and sexy was even MORE mind-boggling. I knew I was mouth breathing and staring like a pervert but I couldn’t help myself. More than anything, I wanted to take one of those pink-tipped miracles into my mouth.

“Do you want to kiss them?” Jessie asked me in a husky voice.

“Oh God yes,” I said.

“Beg me.”

“What?”

“Beg me. Say - ‘Please Jessie, let me kiss your breasts. You are so much sexier than Carli’. Say it.”

“Come on…”

“Say it!”

Things were out of control now. I had no will power. “Please, Jessie, let me kiss your breasts.”

“Say the rest of it!”

I whispered, “You’re so much sexier than Carli…”

“Say it like you mean it!”

“You’re SO much sexier than Carli…”

Jess cupped a breast and lowered herself, grazing my lips with her erect nipple. I was nearly out of my mind with lust, my neck straining to hold my head upright so I could taste her beautiful tits…. my little sisters beautiful tits…

Then she reached past me, fumbling for something on the bed and for one glorious moment I felt the weight of her breast lying on my face and an involuntary groan escaped my lips. Sitting back up, she held her phone and poked at it a few times with her thumb. “There,” she said smugly. ”That is one awesome little video. I wonder what Carli’s going to think when she sees it.”

“Wait - what? You filmed this?”

“Oh yeah.” Jessie stood up and smirked down at me. From flat on my back she loomed like a giantess. I watched helplessly as she reached down and retrieved her bra and top, slipping into them as I lay stunned. “Can’t WAIT ‘til the little bitch sees this.”
Old 30-Dec-19, 20:37
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Everybody knows that it is wrong to lust after your sister, but damn, you make her so alluring. I almost feel bad for Carli, when she sees the video that Jessie just took on her phone. I don't feel bad for Mitch at all. Lucky bastard doesn't even seem to realise he just keeps falling into hotter and hotter situations.

Thank you for continuing this, mate. I know the holidays can be a chaotic time, so it is good to see you get your mojo back. With interest.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-20, 00:27
Points: 9,478, Level: 41 Points: 9,478, Level: 41 Points: 9,478, Level: 41
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

This is some love triangle. Carli kind of forced herself on Mitch. At first he really wasn’t interested. The whole competition for Mitch is so wild. That Jessie, I just can’t figure her out and not sure what’s going to happen between these 3. I hope you had a great holidays, you are an amazing writer and look forward to the next chapter.
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-20, 21:35
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Any more chapters of Jessi, Cari, and Mitch?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-20, 02:05
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Please write more
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to l0000 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-20, 19:43
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Please write more of this amazing story
The Following User Says Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-22, 07:39
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

boyandy: I am rereading your stories since you have quit writing. This was even more incredible than I remembered. They all are. I so wish you would write again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to l0000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-22, 00:26
Points: 2,033, Level: 18 Points: 2,033, Level: 18 Points: 2,033, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Like with all trilogies, the first part was the best. She actually gave up the victory because she loves him. Here's a lady who was so secure and confident in herself, she saw no need and harbored no desire to emasculate her man in front of all of his friends. And wouldn't you know, the guy, instead of being a prideful bastard to the bitter last, he took her up on her offer. And, the story ended happily for the both of them.

*beat*

And then, goddamn parts two and three had to come along and ruin everything!

Oh yes, yes, yes, those two sequels are very, very well written and more than a little erotic but, still. It's all destroyed now.

Last edited by legLover232; 02-Oct-22 at 00:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to legLover232 For This Useful Post: