Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Aug-21, 17:29
Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%

Default Some Femdom scene is just a pure horror

This is why wrestling is better lol

This dude geting tortured brutally is just insane...the domme kick the balls with a spike boots for a freaking 15 minutes...his dick condition after the kick is insane...it become so black

I think Dominatrix is more sadist compared to Session Wrestler

Not many girls have the "balls" to inflict this kind of damage to other human being even though the victim might be okay with the damage, but you need to have sadistic heart to do this
Attached Images
File Type: png ball1.png (1.62 MB, 241 views)
File Type: png ball2.png (1.65 MB, 204 views)
File Type: png ball3.png (1.72 MB, 156 views)
File Type: png 1.png (1.73 MB, 133 views)
File Type: png 2.png (1.70 MB, 95 views)

Last edited by vayne77; 28-Aug-21 at 17:45.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vayne77 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-21, 00:36
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Some Femdom scene is just a pure horror

That's insane.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-22, 21:47
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vayne77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is why wrestling is better lol

This dude geting tortured brutally is just insane...the domme kick the balls with a spike boots for a freaking 15 minutes...his dick condition after the kick is insane...it become so black

I think Dominatrix is more sadist compared to Session Wrestler
Considering how much these scissor queens so willingly glorify misandry and other forms of evil (such as betrayal and needless emasculation) against men, I don't really see much difference.

If anything, many of these female wrestlers and scissor queens possess the potential (and the desire) to cause greater damage to men because the wounds they prefer to inflict with their sensuous, beautiful, kissable lips are far more emotional and psychological in nature.

Last edited by legLover232; 04-Oct-22 at 22:02.
The Following User Says Thank You to legLover232 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-22, 22:46
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Foot Re: Some Femdom scene is just a pure horror

Just disgusting. Charges should be laid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fvsfforever For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-22, 23:12
Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28 Points: 4,683, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Physically cringing to even look at those pictures.
Old 05-Oct-22, 00:55
Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by legLover232 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Considering how much these scissor queens so willingly glorify misandry and other forms of evil (such as betrayal and needless emasculation) against men, I don't really see much difference.

If anything, many of these female wrestlers and scissor queens possess the potential (and the desire) to cause greater damage to men because the wounds they prefer to inflict with their sensuous, beautiful, kissable lips are far more emotional and psychological in nature.
WTF are you taking about? Session wrestlers don’t glorify misandry and other “forms of evil?” What a bunch of nonsense.

And why did you bump up this over-year-old thread?
The Following User Says Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-22, 01:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WTF are you taking about? Session wrestlers don’t glorify misandry and other “forms of evil?” What a bunch of nonsense.
Well, the only experience I've had in mixed wrestling has been through videos and through stories and through the arts. And about 95 percent of them glorify hating on men and, if the works themselves cast any doubt, the reaction of the fans all but ascertains my observation for me.

"Yeahhh, baby! Do it! Let the hate flow through you! Emasculate him! Cuck him and peg him! Betray and rise against him, ooooo yeah, make him watch as you fuck that stud at the gym you've been screwing behind his back! Gang up on him with all your sexy, beautiful girlfriends, let him know how worthless he fucking is now that he's proven himself a weakling! Whooooo, yeah, baby, yeahhhhhh!!!"

Granted, it may be mostly men writing these misandric plot lines of humiliation, emasculation, and disgrace but, the ladies who so eagerly reenact these fantasies never seem to raise any objections over such overwhelming hatred and negativity.

"My God, I really love squeezing you men on camera and I love all these tales you've spun and these beautiful works of art you've created but, why are you guys demanding the girl be so bitter and angry at the man in every single story she's in? We women are capable of loving the helpless and vulnerable men we so mercilessly torment, you know!"

You'll never hear the ladies say anything like that. And, if you want my opinion, I think it's because the ladies LOVE it this way. And if I'm wrong, they are more than welcome to prove me wrong. Which, they ain't gonna do, I can promise you that.

But, whatever. I'm used to it now. If the community is so unwilling to provide examples where female supremacy can be physically agonizing for the man, while still be loving and edifying for both parties involved then, I'll be happy to share 'em and/or make 'em up myself.

Quote:
And why did you bump up this over-year-old thread?
Age alone does not precipitate irrelevance. If that was the case, then the Constitution would have no relevance, either. Because that document is several years older than this thread.

Last edited by legLover232; 05-Oct-22 at 05:34.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legLover232 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-22, 04:54
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by legLover232 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If the community is so unwilling to provide examples where female supremacy can be physically agonizing for the man, while still be loving and edifying for both parties involved then, I'll be happy to share 'em and/or make 'em up myself.
I think in large part it is because,when you break it down, this is just another business. The women and men on videos are just basically paid actors. Complete strangers being asked to perform for money. It is similar with both wrestling and domination videos.

I wouldn't go as far as to call it female supremacy, but there are relationships that are categorized as Female Led Relationships (FLRs). These are mutually agreed upon relationships where the woman has complete control. They usually involve some form of physical punishments for the man if he misbehaves. But these punishments, whether it is physical (Whipped, Paddled, etc), or some other form of punishment, are typically beneficial for both parties involved. The woman gets a sense of control and power over the man. And the man gets the satisfaction of being trained to be a better husband.

It may sound strange, but it is loving and edifying for both parties involved.
Old 06-Oct-22, 14:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think in large part it is because,when you break it down, this is just another business. The women and men on videos are just basically paid actors. Complete strangers being asked to perform for money. It is similar with both wrestling and domination videos.
Many of these paid actors are doing it for more than the money. It's about playing out their sexual fantasies, very few of them are doing this just for the check. The problem is that their love for the roles they play are of an entirely different spirit from one another.

The men love their role because they love strong, sexy, beautiful women and desire to be tormented and overpowered by those women. The strong, sexy, beautiful women love their role because they hate men and, that is why they love to overpower and hurt men. Even more so because it pays and pays well for these women to do so. And like I said, if the ladies wish to prove any infidels like me wrong about my opinion, they are more than welcome to do so. Until then, I'm-a stickin' by it. Moving on.

Quote:
I wouldn't go as far as to call it female supremacy, but there are relationships that are categorized as Female Led Relationships (FLRs). These are mutually agreed upon relationships where the woman has complete control. They usually involve some form of physical punishments for the man if he misbehaves. But these punishments, whether it is physical (Whipped, Paddled, etc), or some other form of punishment, are typically beneficial for both parties involved. The woman gets a sense of control and power over the man. And the man gets the satisfaction of being trained to be a better husband.

It may sound strange, but it is loving and edifying for both parties involved.
If the only emotions being eroticized in an FLR/femdom/scissor-torture relationship or session or whatever is anger, bitterness and hatred against the man then, it is not edifying for both parties. There could definitely be love involved, yes (the man's undying love for the woman and the woman's unquenchable love for herself) but, it is never edifying for both. It is only edifying for her.

Last edited by legLover232; 07-Oct-22 at 18:21.
The Following User Says Thank You to legLover232 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-22, 23:21
Points: 2,177, Level: 19 Points: 2,177, Level: 19 Points: 2,177, Level: 19
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%

Personally i like to get kicked everywhere except for the balls because then my lust will go down and then its no longer not fun to get hurt. i only like to be dominated when i am turned on. another thing i don't get about some femdom is chastity and cuckholding. that seems like the ultimate anti fetish for me. there always has to be a sexual element mixed with the domination for me personally.