Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Sep-22, 02:15
Points: 2,293, Level: 19 Points: 2,293, Level: 19 Points: 2,293, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default TW(self-harm) September and Mental Health

This might be a wild and unexpected topic for this forum so i apologize if this is out of place.

I know we're all just strangers on the internet, despite how many of you i have on my friends list. however, we're all human beings in the end of the day, and i do care about all of you

September is mental health awareness/ suicide prevention month in the United states. I know that we tend to romanticize and fetishize being dominated by women, but it does and CAN take a toll on your mental health, as i've experienced first hand.

Around a year ago, was when it all started to really hit me how this fetish has at times negativly impacted me. As i approach 30 and am not married yet, am no closer to my goals because of how i let women treat me (because of the fetish), and because I let a girl who i was really close to once cheat on me.

It's horrible, and i sometimes wish i didnt have this fetish. I was in a really bad place last year mentally because of it, and i lost so much money because of that past relationship i mentioned.

So please - be kind to one another. if you ever need to talk or vent, my chair is always open.

Take care, fellas
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjjblondelover For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-22, 03:37
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Points: 1,782, Level: 17 Points: 1,782, Level: 17 Points: 1,782, Level: 17
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: TW(self-harm) September and Mental Health

I appreciate this post brother
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antwan007 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-22, 05:49
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjblondelover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This might be a wild and unexpected topic for this forum so i apologize if this is out of place.

I know we're all just strangers on the internet, despite how many of you i have on my friends list. however, we're all human beings in the end of the day, and i do care about all of you

September is mental health awareness/ suicide prevention month in the United states. I know that we tend to romanticize and fetishize being dominated by women, but it does and CAN take a toll on your mental health, as i've experienced first hand.

Around a year ago, was when it all started to really hit me how this fetish has at times negativly impacted me. As i approach 30 and am not married yet, am no closer to my goals because of how i let women treat me (because of the fetish), and because I let a girl who i was really close to once cheat on me.

It's horrible, and i sometimes wish i didnt have this fetish. I was in a really bad place last year mentally because of it, and i lost so much money because of that past relationship i mentioned.

So please - be kind to one another. if you ever need to talk or vent, my chair is always open.

Take care, fellas
Cool post.

I get lots and lots of mail from guys who have a fetish within them and obviously don't understand how to get the best out of it. The amount of misunderstanding about fetishes and their effect on a man is frightening, especially by women.

Eric, my husband, has an amazingly powerful fetish for being beaten up, sat on and all the things I do to him that I share in photos on here and in videos in my stores. He is 72 and his fetish is still developing because we enjoy it together and both get enormous sexual satisfaction from it.

I've also had quite a few women whose partners have a fetish write to me and I've given them suggestions for how to develop mutual satisfaction from the fetish while developing their relationship.

I hope you find a way to get satisfaction and comfort too.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 03-Sep-22, 07:33
Points: 2,293, Level: 19 Points: 2,293, Level: 19 Points: 2,293, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cool post.

I get lots and lots of mail from guys who have a fetish within them and obviously don't understand how to get the best out of it. The amount of misunderstanding about fetishes and their effect on a man is frightening, especially by women.

Eric, my husband, has an amazingly powerful fetish for being beaten up, sat on and all the things I do to him that I share in photos on here and in videos in my stores. He is 72 and his fetish is still developing because we enjoy it together and both get enormous sexual satisfaction from it.

I've also had quite a few women whose partners have a fetish write to me and I've given them suggestions for how to develop mutual satisfaction from the fetish while developing their relationship.

I hope you find a way to get satisfaction and comfort too.
thanks for sharing. My most recent longterm relationship ended about a year ago, and things havent been the same since. mainly due to introducing wrestling into our sex lives, and that leaking into everything between us. i had trouble separating fantasy from realtiy
The Following User Says Thank You to bjjblondelover For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-22, 16:28
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjblondelover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Around a year ago, was when it all started to really hit me how this fetish has at times negativly impacted me. As i approach 30 and am not married yet, am no closer to my goals because of how I let women treat me (because of the fetish), and because I let a girl who i was really close to once cheat on me.

It's horrible, and i sometimes wish i didn't have this fetish. I was in a really bad place last year mentally because of it, and I lost so much money because of that past relationship i mentioned.

Take care, fellas
Quote:
thanks for sharing. My most recent longterm relationship ended about a year ago, and things havent been the same since. mainly due to introducing wrestling into our sex lives, and that leaking into everything between us. i had trouble separating fantasy from reality
I know it's human nature to do so, but try not to audit the financial part of past relationships, unless it's a situation where a person stole from you or ruined your credit, etc. The thing about money is that we can always make more. It's your time that can't be replaced.

I hope you find the peace you need. I'm married to someone who's ready to wrestle whenever I want, but that's not the life for everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-22, 05:59
Points: 216, Level: 4 Points: 216, Level: 4 Points: 216, Level: 4
Activity: 47.4% Activity: 47.4% Activity: 47.4%

Quote:

Take care, fellas
The reason why this fetish takes such a toll on your mental health is because the community eroticizes misandry and women’s unholy hatred for weaker men. Keep in mind, it is not the fetish itself which is evil and wrong, it is the malevolent spirit and mindset which has corrupted those who indulge in the fetish.

I'll put it to you another way. If the men in this community were given the choice to be scissored and grapevined by a beautiful, sexy, sadistic she-devil or to be just as brutally (if not more brutally) scissored and grapevined by an equally beautiful, sexy, sadistic lady angel, most of these men will select the evil, man-hating she-devil every time.

And yet, here we are. Wondering why, oh why, our mental and emotional states look like Hell instead of Heaven.

Last edited by getOutOfMyFace; 15-Nov-22 at 06:57.