Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-21, 02:03
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Breaking Up With Alice

"Are you serious?" Alice stared at me across her kitchen table. "Why don't you want to see me any more? I thought we hit it off great!"
"We did," I admitted. "It's just… look, you're going to be mad if I tell you."
"Like I'm not mad now?" she barked. "Is it because I'm older than you?"
"No, no - you're not even that much older."
"So what is it then?"

"Well," I sighed. I knew Alice was going to go apeshit when I told her why I was breaking up with her, but I didn't see any way out. I'd tried nicely letting her down via text, I'd tried it's-not-you-it's-me-ing her over the phone. I thought it would be easier face to face, but the look of hurt, confused anger she had aimed at me wasn't making this any easier.

"It's your kids." It's not that I didn't like them; I just wasn't ready for this in my life. I was in my mid 20's, Alice in her late 20's, and as much fun as she was to hang out with and how much I liked fooling around with her in bed, I just didn't want to settle down with kids yet. That's what I tried to tell Alice, but she wasn't having it.

"Ohhhhhhh," she growled. "Oh, I see. It's because I'm a single mom, that's it?!"
"Alice-"
"You coward. You can't handle being a dad!"
"Fine, yes. Now -" I got up to leave. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" She followed me up, coming around the table to grip my arm.
"I'm leaving. You're right, I'm a coward who can't handle being dad," I was trying to tell her whatever she wanted to keep this from getting any messier, "and I'm going back to my xbox and staying up all night drinking mountain dew."

"No you don't!"
"Let go of me -"
"You're not leaving," she hissed. I'd never seen her this mad before. "Not until I say so!"
"What are you going to do?" I tried to stay calm and rational. "You can't make me stay here."
"Maybe I will!"
"Okay," I rolled my eyes, which just seemed to make her even more mad. "I'm leaving."
"No, you're not! We're going to have this out now."
"What do you want me to say?"
"That you're staying!" she hollered. "That you're going to nut up and act like a man instead of a little boy!"
"Alice-"
"You have two choices," she squeezed my arm. "You can say you're a man and you're going to stay with me, or you're a little boy that Mommy's going to punish."

I yanked my arm out of her grip: "Well, I’m not staying, so I guess it’s the punishment, if it will make you feel better. This little boy's leaving afterwards, though."
"We'll see," she seethed, releasing my arm. She led me into her living room, where we pushed the furniture up against the wall in awkward silence. That done, we went toe to toe. "Here's how it's gonna be," she barked. "No rules. We'll go until I'm done with you. Not too late to man up!"
She put up her fists, waiting to see what I'd do. I hesitated; was I really going to get into a fistfight with my now ex-girlfriend?
“Doesn't have to be like this!” she yelled, sensing my thoughts. “Just say you’ll stay!”

I shook my head, seeing Alice’s face set hard with disappointed anger as I lifted my hands; I was out of here. Part of my mind couldn't believe what was happening; the other part was trying to calculate a strategy for the fight, starting with a physical comparison.

Much of Alice's appearance was what I'd describe as "almost there"; with a little effort she could look gorgeous. She had beautiful lush red hair, and if she went to a hairdresser or even combed it, I think it would have looked amazing; as it was, her straight hair was down to her shoulders in a tangled mess that looked like she'd just rolled out of bed (And she hadn't; it was 11 AM on a Tuesday).

Likewise her body - if she'd lost 15 or 20 pounds she'd be a knockout, and while I wasn't complaining about her big natural tits, just a little work on her soft tummy or high, fat ass would make a huge difference. The same went with her face - she had large, pretty eyes, a little bit of a big nose with flared nostrils, and slim, elegant lips, but she had bags under her eyes, and a little concealer would make her look years younger.

Finally, her clothes looked like they had once been classy - a button-down white blouse, black skirt, stockings and high heels - but were ruffled up, combined with what looked like a spaghetti sauce stain on her blouse and a large tear in the stockings on her right leg that she picked at when she got anxious.

The package was completed with her deep, throaty voice and slightly weird laugh; she’s a cackler, sometimes sounding like a cartoon villain when a joke particularly struck her. She wasn’t laughing now, of course, glaring furiously at me, her mouth set in a hard frown.

Heightwise she's 5'5", so I had about four inches on her, although she weighed considerably more. She's pretty strong - I had to ask her to open the spaghetti jar on the second date - so it seemed like a good idea to try and keep her at range with my height advantage; she sure looked angry enough to do some serious damage if she got in close.

When I didn’t attack, she slowly dropped her guard, unbuttoning her blouse and cupping her big breasts through her lacy rose-colored bra. "Get a good look at these," she seethed. "If you beg, I'll knock you out with them."

"Uh huh," I took off my shirt. She stared at me - I'm in pretty good shape, and she liked what she saw. She slid off her skirt, then unclasped her bra, going down to just her black underwear bottoms and stockings as she took off her shoes. I went down to my plain grey boxers and we faced off again.

I tried not to stare at her swinging tits as we circled. I had some fight experience, but I had no idea about Alice, and tried to watch her carefully; even so she surprised me, coming in quicker than I anticipated, flashing her left fist into my jaw. I stumbled back, more stunned than hurt, accidentally leaving myself open as she slammed her right fist into my stomach. Snarling, she lined up a left uppercut under my chin, but I faded back and she whiffed, barely, the wind from her passing fist fluttering over my face.

I came back at her with a high right hook, my opponent’s eyes going wide a second before my knuckles crashed into her mouth. She cried out and stepped back, both hands over her face; I followed, throwing a left straight into her belly. That bent her over, but before I could land another blow she charged forward, taking us both down on the carpet with her on top; she landed awkwardly on top of me, and I threw her off. We both got to our knees, hands up to box.

Well, she definitely knew how to fight. I watched carefully as she closed on me, shuffling across the carpet, feinting with both hands, her fake punches real-looking enough to draw my guard up and down, side to side, but she always pulled her hands back before committing fully to a punch. I don’t know if she was trying to draw my hands fully out of position or just tire me out, but I got sick of this quickly; all my concentration was focused on keeping myself protected while watching for the real blow, and I decided to interrupt her strategy with my own hit.

I aimed high at her stomach, but she started bending over and my fist ended up smashing into her left breast. She winced, the hit forcing out a long squirt of breast milk that left me open-mouthed in surprise.

Taking advantage of my shock, Alice wound up and landed a gutbuster, burying her fist in my stomach with enough force to knock me over on my back, my legs folded underneath me. I lay staring up at the ceiling, gasping, for a second before she was on me, pinning my body against the carpet.

“Well,” she slid her boobs over my nose and mouth, “start begging and I’ll knock you out with my titties.”
“No,” I mumbled into her soft breasts.
“Oh, you wanna do it the hard way!” She reached back, one hand cupping my balls, the other wrapping around my half-stiff cock. “I’ll be happy to rip these right off!” I took a deep breath and tried to brace myself, but there was no way to prepare from the pain that shot out of my groin as she began squeezing. Alice cackled, enjoying me writhing in agony under her. “You ready to beg yet, little boy?”

“Please,” I started, trying and failing to keep my voice from wavering.
“Please what!” she yelled, squeezing so hard I leaned back against the carpet, helpless. After a second she eased up enough for me to get a breath so I could beg.
“Please knock me out with your titties!”
“MMMM, I don’t know!” she gave me another squeeze, making me bark in pain. “Doesn’t sound like you really mean it!”

The whole time she’d been on top of me, I was working on an escape; without Alice seeming to have noticed, I’d braced my hands against her shoulders. I was taking a risk trying to push her off - I could see her bearing down and rendering me helpless with pain squeezing my cock and balls - but I couldn’t concoct any other way out of this; her tits were definitely big enough for her to carry out her threat of smothering me out with them, and I didn’t want to think about what was going to happen to me after that.

So I took a deep breath and pushed, catching my opponent by surprise; she went flying off me with a scream, landing on her side and rolling onto her back. I hopped up to my feet as she slowly sat up; she stared up at me, dazed, as I walked up to her and kicked her hard in the belly. Alice flopped over onto her back, moaning and holding her tummy. I stood over her, grabbing her wrists, pinning them to the floor, then sat down on her stomach.

“Are you done?” I yelled down at her. “Got it out of your system now?”
“Just you wait, bastard,” she hissed, bucking up against me, trying and failing to unseat me. “Go ahead, do your worst. I’ll show you how tough a mother can be!”
“Fine.” I didn’t really want to hurt her and decided to try and make her give up another way, sliding down on her body a little bit, lowering my head to her left breast, flicking her nipple with my tongue.

Alice started attempting to get me off her again; I was happy to let her waste her energy as she couldn’t even come close to forcing me off. I wished I could use a hand to work her right breast, but I had to use both to keep her wrists pinned; to make up for this I switched nipples frequently, both of them becoming hard, leaking a little milk. I got hard as well, my cock rubbing against Alice’s soft belly as I worked her over. Unfortunately, she eventually realized she wasn’t going to be able to get me off my perch and stopped struggling, saving her strength.

Having Alice warmed up, I came to the realization that finishing her was going to be tricky; although she was content to lay there and let me suck on her tits, I was sure that the second I released her wrists she would spring up and attack.

I thought about trying to finish her off by eating her out, either sliding down or flipping into a 69, but I could just imagine her thick thighs closing over my head. Instead, I lifted my weight off her but kept her wrists pinned, pushing her legs apart with my own; Alice realized what I was doing and smiled, giving me her go-ahead grin, clearly thinking I was about to destroy myself.

Well, we’d see about that; I lined my tip up, rubbing it against her entrance, my opponent moaning enticingly. I slid in slowly, sighing happily as I bottomed out. I started fucking her, keeping my strokes short and deep just how Alice liked them.

I guess looking back I should have clued in sooner that this was doing more for her than me, but she tricked me, egging me on, pushing gently back against me, panting and cooing; by the time I realized I was getting pretty close, I was already in the danger zone.

For a second I was very tempted to just keep going, but my desire to win managed to overcome this. Alice noticed I had stopped, and when I tried to pull out I found she’d wrapped her legs around my waist, keeping me trapped inside her.

“Hah, where do you think you’re going?” she cackled. “Can’t handle me, little boy?”
I didn’t have any answer to that; she started squeezing and relaxing her pussy muscles, and I knew I had to get out of this right now or I was finished. I released her wrists, reaching behind me and pulling her legs apart; she grabbed at me, but I managed to get out and somersault backwards, coming up to my feet, panting, bracing my hands low and covering my crotch as Alice stood.

I had to buy myself some down to calm down; all it would take is her to grab my cock and give me a few strokes to finish me. Alice clearly knew this as well as she closed on me with a happy leer.

“Come on over here, I’m going to finish what you started!” She began working me towards one of the walls; I tried to get around her going left, but she lunged low and I backed up with a yelp. “Come on, you can’t get away,” she purred. “You’re mine!”

She made another low lunge, and this time I was prepared, catching her shoulders. With a grunt I lifted her off the ground, turning and slamming her up against the wall as she yelled in surprise. I braced my left hand against her shoulders and balled my right into a fist, slamming a punch into her belly. She gasped, eyes wide; I held her vertical and gave her another punch, my fist sinking into her gut.

"You think this hurts?” Alice gasped as I drew my fist back for another. “Try stepping on a Lego in your bare feet! I could do this all day!"
“You won’t mind this, then,” I told her before blasting her belly a third time. I released her shoulder and she slumped down the wall to a sitting position, panting raggedly. I leaned down, cupping her face with my hands, gently tilting her head up so we were eye to eye. “Well, how about it? Are you ready to admit we’re through?”

“No,” she gasped. “I haven’t even begun to fight.”
“Okay,” I sighed. She pushed me away and I took a step back, mulling over my options as she used the wall to pull herself up. I didn’t really know how much force to use; I’d agreed to the fight in the heat of the moment, and I’d unleashed a few full-power punches hoping to end it quick, but as the fight went on, this was becoming more difficult. Faced with my opponent refusing to give up, I didn’t really know what to do. My attempt to finish her erotically would have been perfect; fucking her until she gave up I was comftorable with, knocking her out cold with my fists not so much.

“Hey!” Alice yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. “Watch this!”
“Huh?” I looked on dumbfounded as she cupped her right breast; she squeezed it and expertly arced a shot of milk into my eye. I screamed in surprise, turning away from her, frantically rubbing my face, trying to blink the milk out of my eye; Alice came up behind me, wrapping her arms around my chest, pressing her soft tits into my back.

“How’s this, honey bear?” She hissed in my ear. “I’m going to squeeze the fight right out of you, then I’m going to ride the cum right out of your cock. How’s that sound?” I was too busy to respond, gripping her wrists and trying to pry her arms off me; in addition to not having good leverage, I have to admit Alice was at least as strong as me, and I couldn’t break her reverse bearhug. This did not escape her notice as she cackled. “Aww, poor baby. Am I hurting youuu? Say, ‘Mommy, I’m sorry’ and I’ll let you go.” She started pressing forward, digging her nipples into my back. “Or I can just crush you! You can’t get out!” I leaned back against her with a gasp; her bearhug was making it hard to breathe.

Alice started slowly lowering me to the floor, bringing us both down to a sitting position; I played up how hurt and winded I was, hoping she’d let me go soon. It worked; I sighed with relief as she relaxed her grip, thinking I was finished, slowly releasing me as I slumped backwards against her.

“Aah, there you go,” she pushed me over onto my chest, then cuffed me hard in the back of the head: “You know, it didn’t have to be this hard, stupid. Now roll over, I’m going to ride you into the floor!”

Well, I did roll over; Alice moved lazily to straddle me, the idea that I was still in the fight never occuring to her, and I surprised her as I quickly sat up and blasted her in the stomach again. I could hear the air leaving her lungs as my fist smacked into her gut and she folded over around my hand.

I got a handful of her hair, using this to pull her back vertical on her knees, then gave her my best knockout punch to the jaw; I was ready to end this fight any way I could now, and I thought I had as Alice went over on her back, moaning and holding her face.

But as I moved to get on top of her, she drew her right foot up and kicked me in the stomach; her angle wasn’t great, but it was enough to back me off with an annoyed grunt as she sat up.

“What’s it gonna take?” I barked in frustration as she slowly stood. “You need me to knock you out cold or what?”
“No,” she advanced on me, a trickle of blood coming out the side of her mouth, a crazy light in her eyes. “I told you, there’s nothing you can do. Come to Mommy,” she ordered, backing me up towards a wall again. “You can’t run! I’m going to get you!”

If she was trying to scare me, it was working; I launched myself at her with a panicked yell, aiming another knockout punch at her face - surely she couldn’t take many more of these and keep fighting. Unfortunately, Alice saw this coming a mile away and just stepped back, leaving me to whiff mightily and completely unbalance myself. She charged forward, her chest crashing into mine, pushing me backwards, slamming my back into the wall. She pressed her body against me, pinning my wrists to the wall; I tried to push off, but she had me pinned.

For a second we both stood there panting; I had a ray of hope that Alice, having gotten me in this position, wouldn’t be able to attack while keeping me immobilized, but I realized with a start that she’d found a way to get at me without needing to use her hands as she shifted forward slightly, trapping my still-hard cock between her soft thighs. She started moving her hips back and forth, smiling widely as I moaned; this felt really good.

“Ahhh, you love it!” she hissed. “I told you I was going to get you. You’re mine, understand? I’m in control now.” I made another failed attempt to press off the wall, Alice pushing back against me, practically purring at the position she had me in. “Why don’t you just admit I beat you? Say, ‘Mommy, I’m sorry’ and I’ll let you off the wall.” She leaned her head forward to whisper huskily. “Mommy will even suck your cock if you ask nicely. How about it?”

“Fuck off, Mommy,” I grunted, gathering my strength for what I knew would be my last escape attempt; if this one failed, I wouldn’t have time to recover and try again before my opponent forced me over the edge.
“Suit yourself. Mommy’s going to break you either way.” She started licking my neck, her hard nipples poking into my chest.

With a deep breath I made my move, pushing as hard as I could off the wall; Alice pressed back against me and we struggled with the balance of power hanging between us, both of us grunting and groaning with effort. My muscles started burning as I kept trying and failing to shift Alice more than an inch; she had her legs spread wide, slightly back, starting to laugh in victory as I couldn’t get her off me.

“What’s the matter, getting tired?” she teased. “Not as strong as we thought, little boy? Go ahead, tell me to fuck off again.”
“Uhhhhhhh,” I groaned, giving it my last burst of effort. It failed; I could have started crying as Alice pressed me back with a happy roar.

“That’s what I thought! You’re finished!” She crashed into me as I frantically tried to keep my cock, which had been freed during the struggling, out of the danger zone; I made a mistake as I assumed she was going to go back to pressing me against the wall and stroking my dick with her thighs, but instead she peeled me off the wall, lifting me up and turning me sideways, then falling forward, slamming me down on the carpet with her on top of me.

“I changed my mind,” she told me as she rolled off me. “You know what? A handjob is the most a pathetic little boy will ever get from me again. Yeah, I know just how to finish you off!” She got on my right side, leaning down so her left breast was over my nose and mouth, her right hand getting a firm grip on my shaft. “Start sucking!” she barked, squeezing my cock to make sure I knew she meant business.

I opened my lips, taking her nipple into my mouth, admitting defeat; I could make up some BS about how I was biding my time or something, but I knew she had me cold. It wasn’t like it was going to take her minutes to make me spurt, she had me so keyed up I’d be done in a dozen strokes.

She’d beaten me, and maybe 30 seconds later I heard her cackling as I started shooting the proof of my surrender. Alice milked me onto my belly, then leaned up and released me; I looked up to see her grinning down at me: “Oh, did you like that? Well, guess what? Mommy’s going to rape you now.”
“What-”

She picked me up like, well, a baby, carrying me into her bedroom and throwing me down on her bed; I lay there staring at the ceiling as she got four sets of stockings out of her dresser and started tying my limbs to the bedposts. She did my wrists first, and by the time she got down to my legs I managed a weak kick; it was so slow Alice just slapped it away with a laugh: “Oh, please. What do you think you’re doing?” She did at least put my ankle down, but it was only to slide up and grab my balls. “Well?”

“Uh, escaping?”
“Escaping!” I guess this was the right thing to say as she sat back with a laugh. “Oh, that’s good. Escaping. You don’t get it - you’re mine. Even after I ride you into the mattress, even after I untie you, you’re mine now. Escaping! Hah! Now don’t move again.” I didn’t, watching as she tied my ankles to the posts, leaving me totally trapped. She stopped for a second to admire her work, a happy leer slowly spreading over her face. “Aah, you look so nice tied up, babe. Now,” she crawled on top of me, “you’re gonna get hard again for me.”

“I thought the most I’d get again is a handjob,” I pleaded, my cock betraying me as it stirred to life, rubbing against her slit.
“Changed my mind. Besides, you’re not complaining, are you?”
“No…” I admitted as she reached between our bodies, giggling at my hardness.
“I thought not. You men are all the same, just a little dick stroking and you’re helpless. Isn’t that right?”
“Yes,” I sighed.
“Yes, Mommy,” she corrected.
“Yes, Mommy.”
“Well, you’re hard enough, so it’s time for Mommy to get started-”
"Wait," I pleaded. "Wait-"
"What, are you going to beg now?"
"Put a condom on me."
"Oh, is that all?" she chuckled. "I thought you might have some pride left or something, but you just know you can't control yourself, is that it?" She yanked open a drawer on the bedside table and pulled out a pre-lubed condom, ripping the wrapping open and sliding it down over my cock. "There, is the little baby ready now?"

I nodded and she straddled me, smiling down at me as she slowly lowered herself; I gasped as she slid over the tip, then moaned as she bottomed out. She started quickly, her hips a blur as she bounced up and down, playing with her nipples as she rode me with short, fast strokes.
“Oooh,” she gasped. “Ooh, fuck. Oh, that feels great.”
“Yeah,” I managed, enjoying the view, squirming helplessly underneath her as much as I could with all of my limbs immobilized.

“Listen,” she panted, her left hand still teasing her tits, her right resting on my chest. “You can’t cum until I say so. You got it? Don't you dare fucking cum, you little bastard. You come before I say, and I'm going to fuck your ass. Understand me?" She reached back and emphasized her point with a hard ball squeeze.
"Yes!" I yelped. "Yes!"
"That's what I like to hear," she grunted. “Now why don’t you moan like a little bitch for me some more?”

I couldn’t help but obey, my fingers digging into the soft sheets as she rode me; I clenched my stomach, closing my eyes to shut out the vision of my conqueror fucking me, doing my best to ignore her big, gasping moans and trying to think about anything else.

In the end, I managed to hold out, and as much as I’d like to put it down to raw sexual power, it’s more likely having cum once just a little bit ago and the slight loss of sensation from the condom was what allowed me to barely hold on as Alice finished herself, moaning higher and louder until she came, her pussy muscles frantically spasming around my cock as she rode her climax.

By the time she climbed off me I was trembling with a mix of relief and the need to finish; I opened my eyes to see Alice on her knees next to me, reaching for my cock with a smile.
“Now we’ll see how you did.” She leaned in close, peering at the condom. “Wow, you really held out; I’m impressed. But now I’m bored, so you can go ahead and cum.”

She started jerking me off quickly, finishing me with a few rough strokes, my hips bucking up at the ceiling as I emptied out into the rubber. Satisfied, she peeled it off, then turned to face me, turning the condom inside out and dragging it over my face, smearing my cheeks, nose and mouth with a mixture of my own cum and lube. She leaned down to kiss me, apparently not caring as she got some on her lips, humming happily to herself as she started untying me.

“First, we’re going to go shower, then we’ll make lunch,” she told me. I just nodded, my mind completely muddled by what she’d put me through; she helped me off the bed and sure enough we got cleaned up and made lunch. By the time she was telling me when I’d be picking her up for our date tomorrow night, I found myself just agreeing with her; it would take some time to sort out my thoughts and figure out what I wanted to do, and until then, at least, I was hers.
Old 15-Jun-21, 14:49
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Breaking Up With Alice

love the mixed stories featuring BBW fighting fit guys
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:

Tags
male vs female, male vs female fight, mixed wrestling