Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Old 16-Jun-21, 02:29
Points: 4,242, Level: 27 Points: 4,242, Level: 27 Points: 4,242, Level: 27
Activity: 46.3% Activity: 46.3% Activity: 46.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Men vs women comparison in soccer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Even if there are few videos of women beating u14 and u15 boys, there are more videos of boys beating and humiliating national and world champion women's teams.
How many are there?
As far as I know it happened only twice (to the USA and australian national women team) but since I don't follow soccer at all I may have missed them.
Old 16-Jun-21, 02:56
Points: 945, Level: 11 Points: 945, Level: 11 Points: 945, Level: 11
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How many are there?
As far as I know it happened only twice (to the USA and australian national women team) but since I don't follow soccer at all I may have missed them.
There were videos of top European teams like Barcelona and some English teams, I think, who lost to boys.

Of course, women won't play against men because that could be humiliating. I don't know what they're trying to prove by playing against 15 year old boys, but in some cases, they were trying to prepare the women's team for the world cup.
Old 18-Jun-21, 18:36
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of course, women won't play against men because that could be humiliating.
but they do. Obviously they don't play top male teams as they wouldn't be any kind of competition for them but it's not that rare for women's teams to play male amateur/semi-pro sides in training
Old 19-Jun-21, 01:19
Points: 37,801, Level: 85 Points: 37,801, Level: 85 Points: 37,801, Level: 85
Activity: 38.9% Activity: 38.9% Activity: 38.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,179 Times in 1,162 Posts

Quote:
Any team from the street can beat most professional women's teams.

The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-21, 01:58
Points: 4,242, Level: 27 Points: 4,242, Level: 27 Points: 4,242, Level: 27
Activity: 46.3% Activity: 46.3% Activity: 46.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I remember my friend specifically addressing that women can have good technique and look good in this kind of videos where they perform tricks by themselves etc....but that it doesn't matter in an actual game since they don't have the speed, sprinting, explosivness and power to keep up in an actual game with even regular men off the street.

I'm not saying he is right or wrong, just reporting what he stated.

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 19-Jun-21 at 02:05.
Old 19-Jun-21, 02:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I said any TEAM from the street. Not any fat guy who obviously never touch a football in his life.

Do you know how many boys can do those skills by the way? Go to south America or Africa and see for yourself
Old 19-Jun-21, 03:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember my friend specifically addressing that women can have good technique and look good in this kind of videos where they perform tricks by themselves etc....but that it doesn't matter in an actual game since they don't have the speed, sprinting, explosivness and power to keep up in an actual game with even regular men off the street.

I'm not saying he is right or wrong, just reporting what he stated.
From seeing all these games posted here where girls beat guys, teenage girls putting goals past grown men, that is not my take-away and I don't see how it can be anyone else's. These are also not "men off the street" but men who play regularly and appear to be decently fit ... But still losing.

Frankly as I'm not that much into Football, I didn't even watch them all. The point was delivered long before. More and more often we are seeing guys lose to girls.

We are running out of valid excuses I'm afraid. When another garçon like Freeman comes along, I don't know whether to laugh at it or just feel sorry for him.

Part of me does actually feel very sorry for these guys. I know I would hate for it to be me. To have invested time and energy into something, become somewhat skilled. Made your family proud. Revered by your friends and peers. Only to see you beaten by the supposed 'fairer sex'.

A lot of the time we hear guys overrate themselves. Tall talk and trash talk only serves to make losing or "looking bad" even more humiliating.

A couple of weeks ago I witnessed a neighbour (40ish guy) run out onto the local field after bragging that he "used to play for his school team" and joined in with a bunch of kids having a playful kick around. The grown man almost immediately turned his ankle over but not before a 12 year old girl put the ball through his legs and made him look like a bumbling idiot! Completely outclassed by youth and agility. Her friends girlishly giggling at the "silly old man" to add insult to injury. As he hobbled off, as comical as it was, part of me felt very sorry for him. I'm sure he ended up wishing he'd just stayed off the damn field.

But we don't see it coming a lot of the time.

That's what I\m talking about in the Taylor Swift thread. I remember that thread from 5-6 years ago and at the time ignored it. I thought only a sub 1% male bottom of the barrel male would be so feeble and unathletic, out of shape as to lose to her.

Average and slightly below average guys aren't that bad, I thought.

But as my understanding and research into averageness and below averageness (the bottom 20% of males) has developed over the past year or so... Yeah, they fucking well are that bad I'm afraid.

No one wants to humiliate themselves like this but a guy like this actually does represent far more everyday people than a professional athlete does. The average western male is getting more and more pathetic. They''re not getting better they're getting worse. I see these cats all the time in supermarkets, in town. But apparently I'm the one that needs to get out more and get in touch with reality. I see them waddling, shuffling around. Balance and coordination scuppered by flab. Breath taken away from one flight of stairs. Nah, I'm sorry, but they ain't beating a slim, fit, 5'11 female that works out and cares about her health.

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote:
I said any TEAM from the street.
Look on the first page. There are plenty of examples of TEAMS of men losing. Guys who play regularly in leagues and call themselves Football players.

Last edited by jiminy; 19-Jun-21 at 03:23.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-21, 03:34

Quote:
From seeing all these games posted here where girls beat guys, teenage girls putting goals past grown men, that is not my take-away and I don't see how it can be anyone else's. These are also not "men off the street" but men who play regularly and appear to be decently fit ... But still losing.

Frankly as I'm not that much into Football, I didn't even watch them all. The point was delivered long before. More and more often we are seeing guys lose to girls.

We are running out of valid excuses I'm afraid. When another garçon like Freeman comes along, I don't know whether to laugh at it or just feel sorry for him.

Part of me does actually feel very sorry for these guys. I know I would hate for it to be me. To have invested time and energy into something, become somewhat skilled. Made your family proud. Revered by your friends and peers. Only to see you beaten by the supposed 'fairer sex'.

A lot of the time we hear guys overrate themselves. Tall talk and trash talk only serves to make losing or "looking bad" even more humiliating.

A couple of weeks ago I witnessed a neighbour (40ish guy) run out onto the local field after bragging that he "used to play for his school team" and joined in with a bunch of kids having a playful kick around. The grown man almost immediately turned his ankle over but not before a 12 year old girl put the ball through his legs and made him look like a bumbling idiot! Completely outclassed by youth and agility. Her friends girlishly giggling at the "silly old man" to add insult to injury. As he hobbled off, as comical as it was, part of me felt very sorry for him. I'm sure he ended up wishing he'd just stayed off the damn field.

But we don't see it coming a lot of the time.

That's what I\m talking about in the Taylor Swift thread. I remember that thread from 5-6 years ago and at the time ignored it. I thought only a sub 1% male bottom of the barrel male would be so feeble and unathletic, out of shape as to lose to her.

Average and slightly below average guys aren't that bad, I thought.

But as my understanding and research into averageness and below averageness (the bottom 20% of males) has developed over the past year or so... Yeah, they fucking well are that bad I'm afraid.

No one wants to humiliate themselves like this but a guy like this actually does represent far more everyday people than a professional athlete does. The average western male is getting more and more pathetic. They''re not getting better they're getting worse. I see these cats all the time in supermarkets, in town. But apparently I'm the one that needs to get out more and get in touch with reality. I see them waddling, shuffling around. Balance and coordination scuppered by flab. Breath taken away from one flight of stairs. Nah, I'm sorry, but they ain't beating a slim, fit, 5'11 female that works out and cares about her health.

Added after 12 minutes:

Look on the first page. There are plenty of examples of TEAMS of men losing. Guys who play regularly in leagues and call themselves Football players.
Just go watch what Serena Williams said sbout playing against men instead of these fantasy world videos and stories. She's the best female tennis player ever and one of the top female athletes.
Old 19-Jun-21, 03:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Just go watch what Serena Williams said sbout playing against men instead of these fantasy world videos and stories. She's the best female tennis player ever and one of the top female athletes.
What is your point? When she says "men" she is referring to elite, world ranked men. Probably top 500. Certainly not men off the street. lol

Patty Schyder, who is nowhere close to being the best woman of all time and never won a grand slam major beat a professional male player Patrik Mayr. He was the champion of his home state of Tyrol in Austria. A stud in his own right who beat plenty of competition for that honor. Tyrol is home to almost 2 million people and he was the champion. One man. And he couldn't beat a woman.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-21, 04:10

Quote:
What is your point? When she says "men" she is referring to elite, world ranked men. Probably top 500. Certainly not men off the street. lol

Patty Schyder, who is nowhere close to being the best woman of all time and never won a grand slam major beat a professional male player Patrik Mayr. He was the champion of his home state of Tyrol in Austria. A stud in his own right who beat plenty of competition for that honor. Tyrol is home to almost 2 million people and he was the champion. One man. And he couldn't beat a woman.
What was his rank? Like 1000 or worse? In an exhibition match? Anyway, I don't know much about tennis.

You guys insult women when you say they can only beat boys or bad amateur teams/players.

As a football (soccer) fan, women can't compete with men. One of the best wome's national teams lost to 15-year old boys 7-0. What does that tell you?