Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 14-Mar-17, 21:41
Points: 1,993, Level: 18 Points: 1,993, Level: 18 Points: 1,993, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Custom Videos

I've recently had a few customs made with Christine Dupree...I just dealt with her directly. When I first inquired about it, she told me to send her a script, length of the match and your budget. For the most part, the final result matched what I scripted and she's very professional, keeping you up to date with what is going on. I hope to make a few more with her, it's actually quite fun to write the script and I like supporting these people I've been a fan of for years since I'm in a position now that I financially am able to

I put some images here [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beau For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-17, 09:58
Points: 2,068, Level: 18 Points: 2,068, Level: 18 Points: 2,068, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I've had many customs produced over the years and HIGHLY recommend Sarah Brooke. Her email address is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Her customer service is the best I have experienced. She is the most attractive woman in the business and she did everything I have asked in a custom to a t. She is strong as hell (I know because she totally dominated me in a session) and makes the video seem really real. My video was a fantasy style video so that was important to me. She also does real wrestling and cat fights. She is the total package. Her prices are reasonable too.

Finally, her turn around time is really fast.
The Following User Says Thank You to Atlanta Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-17, 22:14
Points: 3,132, Level: 23 Points: 3,132, Level: 23 Points: 3,132, Level: 23
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

As to your question/concern about detail that is one thing you have to sort of "learn as you go". By that I mean if you put incredible detail in the script dont feel too bad if not ALL of it gets done. Example here is my first custom I ever had done. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I was ridiculously detailed thinking I was helping. Belinda and I talked on the phone and she sort of coached me as to what level of detail a producer could actually translate to a filmed match without taking 2 days to shoot. The end result was....ok but not everything I wanted came out as I wanted but still it was the best match I had ever seen (to my personal taste) Keep in mind most producers shoot more than one video in a day, sometimes 3 to 4 because they've paid the talent to be there for "a day" often enough so they cant cater to every last nuance. What you mentioned about the talent themselves doing it is a good idea in theory but it all depends on how dedicated they are to making your "perfect" video. Ed that I mentioned (STJ) is extremely detailed and tries to fit in everything you want within his timeframe restrictions. And he does much better than any other producer Ive encountered. Ive spent 3x as much on customs as he charges and been not a fraction as happy with my video as with him. Ive not decided that as long as he is in business I will spend NO other money on customs with another company, I just cant match what he does anywhere else (and believe me Ive had a LOT of customs done considering I'm not a rich person)

Added after 9 minutes:

By the way as I said if anyones interested I can point them at where they can buy most of my customs online (no I don't get a dime from them Im just a customer) just in case you want to see them.

For info all my matches are mixed. All my matches are "femdom" I despise maledom matches. Most are very one sided occasionally the guy will get a couple of moves in but in my world this is just to piss off the woman so she goes harder. All my matches have multiple knockouts because to me that is THE most dominant thing one person can do to another forcing them against their will into unconsciousness. There is some variety here but choke holds and tight scissors are my favorite knockout technique. Followed closely by smothers of all varieties. The guy usually starts out at least somewhat confident that he can win ( he is after all stronger than her he thinks) by the end after so many humiliating knockouts he is basically a "wrestling dummy" and offers little resistance as she puts him away the last few times. The women overall act very serious I despise any giggling or tickling or any lighthearted stuff im my matches. This is supposed to be a serious dominant humiliating beating and I ask anything that isnt in that line to be edited out before I can see it please (ruins my suspension of disbelief).

Anyway thats a thumbnail of what I like. Several of my matches have threads in here with a ton of screencaps as well. I cant remember the threads but "1manwinp" I think is his screenname is the one thats posted several of them if you want to go take a look.

Last edited by KBrown948; 15-Mar-17 at 22:14.
The Following User Says Thank You to KBrown948 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-17, 22:24
Points: 16,911, Level: 56 Points: 16,911, Level: 56 Points: 16,911, Level: 56
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,705 Times in 190 Posts

this is incredibly helpful. Sounds like you have similar tastes as me.
Old 16-Jun-21, 13:21
Points: 3,322, Level: 24 Points: 3,322, Level: 24 Points: 3,322, Level: 24
Activity: 27.8% Activity: 27.8% Activity: 27.8%
Last Achievements

I've always suffered from restriction of funds since I am happily married and we have joint accounts. My wife does not know of my fetish. I used Western Union. I was fortunate to have been able to find worthy, strong FBBs to film some object crushing. It was unscripted and could be shot using just a decent iPhone, about eight minutes worth. It was like "grab a teddy bear, a full box of cereal and crush them in your scissors for eight minutes at a time and place convenient to you, such as your living room," etc. I was able to get 30-40 women to do this for $120 a pop. This was beginning 12 years ago to about a year ago. Before you ask, my entire crush folder was accidently deleted last January. No backup since I was afraid of being "discovered." Some parts of the videos are still out there, and I have collected these whenever possible.

So that should give you a starting point - no script, special clothing, involvement of another person, professional photography or a long (15-20 minutes) time period. So double that ($250) seems reasonable for a jump off point.