Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-21, 21:43
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My story of narrowly escaping a schoolgirl pin. Have you ever been able to escape

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin17 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You cannot do anything against a judo pin...
What do you mean by "Judo pin" ?
Old 15-Jun-21, 23:51
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: My story of narrowly escaping a schoolgirl pin. Have you ever been able to escape

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin17 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You cannot do anything against a judo pin...
it depends which one, this kind of side control

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

i was able to turn Sheena, Izabella Mendez, Tia and a lot of other girls. Mostly those girls where quite surprized! Only one not, surprisingly the lightweight Antscha! I don't know how she can encrease her weight... sometimes i think see is a witch (but in positive way ) she knows some magic!
Old 16-Jun-21, 00:43
Bevvie97

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

it depends which one, this kind of side control

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

i was able to turn Sheena, Izabella Mendez, Tia and a lot of other girls. Mostly those girls where quite surprized! Only one not, surprisingly the lightweight Antscha! I don't know how she can encrease her weight... sometimes i think see is a witch (but in positive way ) she knows some magic!

It is a kuzure-kesa-gatame on the photo, the very first pin you learn when start doing judo. Along with kesa-gatame, of which it is a variant of.
I suggest you search osaekomi on the net. You will find 8 basic techniques (may be called as judo pins) and many variants.
But school-girl-pin you won’t find among them, and I bet the most of you know very well why not.
Reality can be involved into fantasy, but fantasy may not work well in reality.

Last edited by Bevvie97; 16-Jun-21 at 00:57.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-21, 10:17
philla76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Schoolgirlpin is way not the most difficult to escape. As a lover of long unescapeable holding by the woman, I can say there are many way more effective position for a woman to keep a man locked.

The only thing is when escaping a SGP wound be avoiding to end up in a more nasty position like a triangle choke f ex
Get your arms close to your body, free them, lift one leg and push them over. There is a good chance a a counter hold. Sgp is non submission fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The423 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The only time I’ve not been able to escape is when killpussy was on my stomach and scorpion was on my chest. I had a tough time in my last session with Xena at London submission room though, the first time I got out easy but then she was prepared the second time around. She tucked her knees under my arm pit and her core strength was really good, plus she has a low centre of gravity. One time she also did like a kind of splits on me.

Most session wrestlers tell me the most effective sg pin is when they extend the mans arms straight above his head, hold his wrists and also pin his arms down with their knees, so all weight is stretched above the mans head. I’m not big, but gym very regularly and have been able to lift the women which have tried off me, straight up like a straight arm pull down. Done this with axa (storm) and also Jenny badeau...

I’ve lost a fair bit of weight now though, and my next session is with spice who will outweigh me by nearly 40 pounds... so I’m nervous to see whether I will actually succumb to the sgpin!!

Oh thinking about it Chloe Davies got me with a kimura from a full mount... so technically I didn’t escape, but that wasn’t a pin so I’m not counting that one
Its all physics. You will never be able to raise your arms. The only way is through a lat pulldown at shoulder width, too wide, it gets harder. Obviously the heavier the girl the harder to escape, but you need to get your wrists to your chest.

A variation and possible inescapable hold would be something like Kaycee's hold. Cross body with both arms stretched out like a cross. A 20 to 30lb weight advantage could easily be inescapable

Last edited by philla76; 16-Jun-21 at 10:23.
Old 16-Jun-21, 22:00
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevvie97 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I suggest you search osaekomi on the net. You will find 8 basic techniques (may be called as judo pins) and many variants....
looks like OrsiB's favorit pin!
Old 20-Jun-21, 09:32
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I’ve got a session with spice from the uk in a few weeks time. She will outweigh me by around 40lbs (she is around 176)...
I’m Sure she will be in the mount position a good few times.. often I like to start the fall in that position,. will feed back on how I get on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philla76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Get your arms close to your body, free them, lift one leg and push them over. There is a good chance a a counter hold. Sgp is non submission fantasy.

Its all physics. You will never be able to raise your arms. The only way is through a lat pulldown at shoulder width, too wide, it gets harder. Obviously the heavier the girl the harder to escape, but you need to get your wrists to your chest.

A variation and possible inescapable hold would be something like Kaycee's hold. Cross body with both arms stretched out like a cross. A 20 to 30lb weight advantage could easily be inescapable
The Following User Says Thank You to The423 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-24, 22:03
Points: 879, Level: 11 Points: 879, Level: 11 Points: 879, Level: 11
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Start of the match against a smaller woman I can power out. End of the match and tired, it's over.

The view of the boobs from that angle seems paralyzing as well.
This type of pin is so fascinating and I think at the end of a match I would probaly end up like this on the floor too.
Old 23-Feb-24, 19:14
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts
Post Re: My story of narrowly escaping a schoolgirl pin. Have you ever been able to escape

There is no escaping
the schoolgirl pin
who would ever want to,
it is sacrilege, sin

to speak words of escape
when I'm dreaming of it, daily
to be pinned like that
in a fair fight and lady fairly.

Oh woe to me
I'm squeezed, can not breathe
pressed, smothered
fuzes fizzed, hard to see

until in a moment
I couldn't resist
behold the beauty
why would I ever

want to be free?
Old 24-Feb-24, 13:55
Points: 686, Level: 9 Points: 686, Level: 9 Points: 686, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

In my session with Cay Baby she had me in school girl pins more times than I can count. There was one specific one I escaped. It took me several minutes to get her off of me and she immediately got me in a RNC. Another time she had me in it and I thought it would be a good idea to hook my legs under her arms and try to pull her down. I ended up stuck in a school girl pin with her holding my legs over my head. Not impossible to get out of but very difficult if applied correctly.
Old 24-Feb-24, 17:29
Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19 Points: 2,276, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My gf has very thick powerful thighs built from years in the gym and generics, so her scissors are plainly inescapable due to their sheer power. But when it comes to pins, it’s more about skill, although strength and weight also play substantial part. So she had to perfect her pinning skills so I couldn’t escape them either. And what’s interesting about her pins is that my struggling only makes them tighter. When I try to wiggle, it creates some little space that she uses to her advantage to tighten her thighs around me until it gets absolutely hopeless for me. She then proceeds to tease me, how my resistance only makes it worse for me like “you know you only get yourself even more trapped? I expected a fight from you and you are helping me instead. How are you going to get out of this, honey?”. By this time I’m completely immobilezed and struggling is not even possible anymore. It’s either a mount with my arms between my body and her thighs, or neck pin with my arms trapped above my head with her thighs or under her knees.
The last hold, when arms are pinned under the knees actually is less effective than others cause sometimes I manage to free my arms, but that’s it. Still pinned under her. And sometimes she manages to put my hands between her calf’s and thighs and that hold also means no escape.

Once her pin is complete, she will tighten her thighs around me and tease me about this situation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ambassador For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, escape, femdom domination, play fighting, power struggle, schoolgirl pin, wrestling