Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Sep-15, 23:25
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrygrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, yeah, if they attacked her all at the same time.
Time to wake up into reality wouldn't harm anyone

Last edited by kraken; 20-Sep-15 at 23:34.
The Following User Says Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-15, 23:43
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Time to wake up into reality wouldn't harm anyone
Aren't you cute?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] This was written by a third-degree black belt, AKA someone who actually knows something about fighting. I especially like this line: "The only combatants who ever actively terrified me were women."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] This was 10 years ago. She survived 100 two-minute full contact rounds against fighters of similar training. She's a legit badass.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I think the military knows more about fighting than you do.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] These were soldiers, not just ordinary shlubs at a amateur tournament. She took a beating, came back, and won.

You don't know a damn thing about reality, pencilneck. The reality is that people like you have been arguing your tired old rhetoric forever, and you have been proven wrong, by reality itself, many many times, so many times that it is embarrassing that it is even noteworthy anymore.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by furrygrappler; 20-Sep-15 at 23:49.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to furrygrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-15, 00:00
klp54chev

I am glad you included the new Army Rangers. The United States is proud of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-15, 03:11
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

100 2 minute rounds against male fighters, then saw tears in their eyes? well.....yea. they had just been humiliated by a girl, and one half their size in front of a live crowd, in front of cameras. well, a female friend who just read the story said if the guys don't want to be humiliated like this, "stop being so f**king cocky and thinking no way in hell this woman can win." or just stop fighting/competing against women, like you. (talking to me) and she is right. they were cocky as hell, let her size and gender fool them, and lost their concentration. and that, in both her and myselfs opinion, is why they, the men, lost.
The Following User Says Thank You to commander For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-15, 04:16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrygrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Aren't you cute?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] This was written by a third-degree black belt, AKA someone who actually knows something about fighting. I especially like this line: "The only combatants who ever actively terrified me were women."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] This was 10 years ago. She survived 100 two-minute full contact rounds against fighters of similar training. She's a legit badass.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I think the military knows more about fighting than you do.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] These were soldiers, not just ordinary shlubs at a amateur tournament. She took a beating, came back, and won.

You don't know a damn thing about reality, pencilneck. The reality is that people like you have been arguing your tired old rhetoric forever, and you have been proven wrong, by reality itself, many many times, so many times that it is embarrassing that it is even noteworthy anymore.

Reading all this bullshit nonsense propaganda that you believe in is telling me that it's coming from USA and you must also be from USA

Yes,little girls are beating hundred men,,,,

Yes,wrestling is real,,,,

Yes,twin towers were hit by Arabs,,,,

Yes,Kennedy was shot by Oswald,,,,

There is so many "guaranteed bullshit" coming out of there,as far as one is stupid enough to believe it...

Keep drinking Starbucks

Let me just doubt the fact,that all strength and sports world records are held by men....

Why is that?

Or were all these men actually little girls,just the world fail to recognise? your post is very funny but entertaining Mr.Hollywood

Last edited by kraken; 21-Sep-15 at 04:26.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-15, 05:14
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Commander, it says she SURVIVED, not won, 100 2 minute full contact rounds. The tears were of admiration, not humiliation
Old 21-Sep-15, 05:26
Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Normally I don't respond to these posts, I just read them and go on my business. However, when I see posts like this, I must respond.

When a person trains and masters a martial art, they in effect become a living weapon. That might sound like a line from the movies, but it's true. Martial arts were created to defeat your foe in unarmed combat. The training, discipline, and moves not only effect your mindset, but also your body. Any black belt (or green, or blue) will not have the same body as the average person. One who knows karate would have a slimmer build than one who knows judo, who would have a thicker build, for example.

And anyone who knows anything about martial arts would know that strength is not a major factor in being effective. In fact, strength is downplayed in a few disciplines. That is not to say that person would not be fit, for martial arts are a form of exercise as well. I'm just saying that person wouldn't need to be stronger.

That being said, if I read your quote right, you said that most average men could beat Rhonda Rousey without any training. In short, you just told me that the couch potato who's only form of exercise is lifting his arm to drink his beer, and any guy who confuses judo with sushi could defeat her in a fight.

The woman is a black belt in judo. Judo has moves that could break your arm, neck, or any body part, regardless of how strong you are. An average man with some sense would think twice before tackling her, or any other woman who's skilled in that art if they knew that.

Wrestling is also a martial art. Granted, we've both seen the videos with a puny woman who's obviously couldn't hurt a fly, beat some man. Yeah, we know that's fake, but at the same time, there are women who are skilled in that art, who would not be pushovers either. I might be bigger and stronger than a woman flyweight boxer or MMA contender, but that won't mean I couldn't get my lights knocked out if I took them on.

This "can a woman beat a man in real life" question is getting a little old. The answer requires common sense. Some can, and some can't. If I mugged a woman who lived across the street from me, no problem. If that woman turned out to be Collette Nelson, I might have a problem.

In truth, the problem I see with this post is you. It seems like you have a problem with women in general. I suppose you think they're less intelligent too. Maybe you just started this thread to get an argument. But are you really that narrow-minded and anti-female to think women in general are that weak?

Keep in mind, there are some maledom sites that may be more to your liking if the woman power on this one bothers you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mongoose750 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-15, 05:59
Banned

there are some maledom sites that may be more to your liking if the woman power on this one bothers you.[/QUOTE]

No,"femdom fantasy fetish" sites does not bother me and I'm not interested in "maledom " sites,thank you.

What bothers me is naive stupidity and loss of sense for reality in many people blinded by myths,false propaganda,disinformation,half truths....presented here.

Since the human kind, male was and still is the fastest,the strongest,most powerful - The Protector - of the weaker female.

Male is stronger,better build,greater fighter,he is having thicker bone structure,have better endurance,takes and absorbs pain better,have better resilience in long and short fights,have way greater raw power,is more muscular, etc...than a woman.

Woman is weaker,therefore she must usually train a lot to become at least as good as untrained men...If both sexes trains equally,than male will be better in every physical way, because of his natural predisposition to be stronger.

These are simple facts proven throughout history milions and milions of times,,,,all Olympic world records are held by men,,,,, All wars were fought by men,,,, why has armies never put small girls or woman into first lines of battle??? because woman could never stand a chance against man,woman could never withstand what man is able to,that's why...

Only fake fantasy of femdom lovers is telling different, or twisted sick political propaganda of these days-political feminism lobby groups

All those people with common sense however can recognise what's truth and what's not.
The Following User Says Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-15, 06:09
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Commander, it says she SURVIVED, not won, 100 2 minute full contact rounds. The tears were of admiration, not humiliation
Becoming effective punching bag for 100 man doesn't make her any stronger than man

In matter of fact- there is only one woman ever done this discipline of kumite and there is whole page dedicated to her,but there is other 16 man successfully done it (no words about them at all- which proves what I am saying)

There is 300 man kumite that no woman ever done,only man.

Am I deff or blind here? Or some guys here are the ones?!

Last edited by kraken; 21-Sep-15 at 08:29.
Old 21-Sep-15, 08:14
Points: 2,520, Level: 20 Points: 2,520, Level: 20 Points: 2,520, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reading all this bullshit nonsense propaganda that you believe in is telling me that it's coming from USA and you must also be from USA

Yes,little girls are beating hundred men,,,,

Yes,wrestling is real,,,,

Yes,twin towers were hit by Arabs,,,,

Yes,Kennedy was shot by Oswald,,,,

There is so many "guaranteed bullshit" coming out of there,as far as one is stupid enough to believe it...

Keep drinking Starbucks

Let me just doubt the fact,that all strength and sports world records are held by men....

Why is that?

Or were all these men actually little girls,just the world fail to recognise? your post is very funny but entertaining Mr.Hollywood
Strawman much?

Quote:
there are some maledom sites that may be more to your liking if the woman power on this one bothers you.

No,"femdom fantasy fetish" sites does not bother me and I'm not interested in "maledom " sites,thank you.

What bothers me is naive stupidity and loss of sense for reality in many people blinded by myths,false propaganda,disinformation,half truths....presented here.

Since the human kind, male was and still is the fastest,the strongest,most powerful - The Protector - of the weaker female.

Male is stronger,better build,greater fighter,he is having thicker bone structure,have better endurance,takes and absorbs pain better,have better resilience in long and short fights,have way greater raw power,is more muscular, etc...than a woman.

Woman is weaker,therefore she must usually train a lot to become at least as good as untrained men...If both sexes trains equally,than male will be better in every physical way, because of his natural predisposition to be stronger.

These are simple facts proven throughout history milions and milions of times,,,,all Olympic world records are held by men,,,,, All wars were fought by men,,,, why has armies never put small girls or woman into first lines of battle??? because woman could never stand a chance against man,woman could never withstand what man is able to,that's why...

Only fake fantasy of femdom lovers is telling different, or twisted sick political propaganda of these days-political feminism lobby groups

All those people with common sense however can recognise what's truth and what's not.
For most of the world, women had been suppressed for a long time. In the United States, it is only within the past fifty years in which they are allowed to do things other than cook in the kitchen and make babies. I agree that men are naturally stronger than women on brute strength. However, being a better fighter comes down to other variables than strength. Collectively, it is these variables (speed, intelligence, knowledge, reaction time, conditioning, strength) that make it impossible to determine who will win before the fight starts. Anything can happen. For example, Muhammad Ali was the best fighter not only because he was tall and fast. He was highly intelligent. It also takes brains to be a better fighter. And every fight is different like a game of chess. Do you think everyone plays the same way?

In recent years, a trained woman has defeated a man in mma.

Although there were complaints from the women that this tranny fought, that does not prove men are better fighters.

Men and women don't regularly compete in sports because of political reasons. For a man, he has much to lose and little to gain. For a woman, it is challenge. We can never know who is better unless there is competition. Therefore, it is insane to make a claim that a person or persons are better without evidence.

Furthermore, the man's ego will blind him from reality. People like that are delusional. And the fact is today women are stronger and educated, and this threatens a man's interest. Why do you think women were suppressed? Our ancestors knew that women can excel at what men do. They feared that women will take over, and control them. In addition, Nikola Tesla predicted that women will take over. It is a power game. However, the politics of the situation does not prove the capability of women. The science and evidence proves that they are more than capable. And that is what men ultimately fear and will try to suppress from society. Think about it, if more women become aware of how strong they really are, do you think it benefits man?

It is funny that John Stuart Mill (20 May 1806 – 8 May 1873) was right about women. Now that they are given the chance, women kick ass.
The Following User Says Thank You to jacks667 For This Useful Post: