Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2621  
Old 09-May-21, 21:02
curiosoet curiosoet is offline
member
Points: 903, Level: 11 Points: 903, Level: 11 Points: 903, Level: 11
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 13
Thanks: 19
Thanked 27 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why would we wanna skip the best part?


Because the majority here doesn’t think this is the best part. Including me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to curiosoet For This Useful Post:
  #2622  
Old 11-May-21, 20:29
deepkick's Avatar
deepkick deepkick is offline
Member
Points: 393,475, Level: 100 Points: 393,475, Level: 100 Points: 393,475, Level: 100
Activity: 37.0% Activity: 37.0% Activity: 37.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,700
Thanks: 13,838
Thanked 38,916 Times in 3,890 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosoet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because the majority here doesn’t think this is the best part. Including me.
I think you are wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #2623  
Old 12-May-21, 15:15
alfred123 alfred123 is offline
Member
Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 100
Thanks: 427
Thanked 319 Times in 51 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

A pussy raping a cock is much more sexy in my opinion. So I much prefer the reverse raping/ rough riding concept.

If I wanted to see a guy being fucked in the ass, I'd rather see a gay porn movie, rather than seeing a guy being penetrated by plastic or some other artifical matter. (I'm bisexual).
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alfred123 For This Useful Post:
  #2624  
Old 12-May-21, 20:47
curiosoet curiosoet is offline
member
Points: 903, Level: 11 Points: 903, Level: 11 Points: 903, Level: 11
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 13
Thanks: 19
Thanked 27 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you are wrong.


I know this topic on this forum very well. But we can do a poll. There is already a comment after mine reinforcing this view.

In other places dildos can be very popular, but here, in this topic, "reverse rape", the most appreciated by the majority here, is when a woman, or several, force a man to penetrate them with his dick.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curiosoet For This Useful Post:
  #2625  
Old 13-May-21, 14:43
james james is offline
Member
Points: 6,445, Level: 34 Points: 6,445, Level: 34 Points: 6,445, Level: 34
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 887
Thanks: 31
Thanked 666 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Who gives a f**k on a definition, it’s fairly self explanatory that it’s when a women makes a man fuck her ‘against his will’.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
  #2626  
Old 13-May-21, 14:52
Dominable Dominable is offline
member
Points: 480, Level: 7 Points: 480, Level: 7 Points: 480, Level: 7
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 3
Thanks: 3
Thanked 23 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Hi all!
I've been lurking for a while, and I've finally decided to throw this out there.

Since I've joined, I have read every single page/post concerning reverse rape. So here are my thoughts on:

Why do men fantasize about reverse rape and wish it would happen to them with a (beautiful) woman/women, and find it super erotic?
Why do women like to dominate men (and fantasize about (and wishing to be) being tied up and dominated)?
And also, what is reverse rape and are strap-on's part of it?

First let me say: I believe that any healthy red-blooded man who does not fantasize about being forcefully made to have sex with at least 1 or more beautiful women and wish it would happen to them, is lying to himself! LOL

The way it works, and the way it has always worked, in super basic form is this:

Men are the predators, and women are the prey. In other words, men go to a nightclub, dress real nice, act real cool, and then their mission is to try and pick up a woman (Pretty much any woman) and hope they don't get turned down.
The woman's mission is real simple. She just has to be there! That's all. JUST BE THERE!
When men want to have sex, they have to find a woman who will be willing to have sex with them.
When a woman wants to have sex, all she has to say is yes!
So, to score with a woman, you have to navigate a massive minefield of booby-traps she has set for you that will prevent you from scoring!
Because she is the ultimate prize (because she's the prey). And she also has the ultimate power of simply saying yes or no! Sorry, but unfortunately, that's the rules of the game! SHE CAN SAY NO!
You have to do every single fucking thing right! She only has to say yes or no!

Now, anything that flips the premise of 'men are the predators, and women are the prey' is the basic idea of reverse rape!

Men fantasize about reverse rape and wish it would happen to them with a (beautiful) woman/women, and find it super erotic BECAUSE: now they can relax, lay back and not have to worry about being the predator. The woman comes to them. Aggressively! Aggressive enough to make it plain that she has no intention of allowing HIM to say no! And that's exciting.

Women like to dominate men (and fantasize about (and wishing to be) being tied up and dominated) BECAUSE: it is not natural for a woman to be able to dominate a man. Remember? (Men are the predators.) That's why (some) women secretly like to be dominatrix's!
Some women fantasize about and wish to be tied up and dominated BECAUSE: Women secretly want to be a fucking animal in bed! A real slut! To go all in on sex! BUT, she doesn't want people to think she's a 'bad' girl. So now, she can be as wild and dirty as she wants to be while having sex! And she can blame it all on "that mean man who tied me up and made me do it!"

And as far as the subject of what is reverse rape and strap-on's:

It's a sliding scale... On one end, you have a woman forcing you to kiss her.

On the other end... You are a woman's sex slave in her dungeon! You thought you were being really suave and sophisticated, the way you picked her up in that club, and then you thought you were so cool when you got her to take you home with her. And now, by whatever devious means she used, she tricked you somehow into you now being tied up!
You have no idea what she's going to do to you! Or how intense or aggressive she's going to be at it! You are tied up or chained up into some weird contorted position, and she's going to fuck your brains out, and do all kinds of perverted things to you, while she sexually tortures you and drives you crazy with pleasure! AWESOME!

So now the total range of things that she can possibly do to you is basically impossible to calculate. Which is why that situation is so fucking erotic and hot!

You are her prisoner! You are at her complete mercy and control! She can do anything she wants to you, and you can't do a thing to stop her!

And as long as you're pretty sure that she's not a psycho and that she is not actually going to hurt you, THAT'S when the eroticism factor goes through the roof! And that also works both ways!
So when you tie or chain a woman up and sexually torture her with pleasure, until she doesn't even know her own name, that's also why YOU are able to drive HER nuts! The eroticism factor!

Anything she wants to do to you in the way of sexual games or sexual torture, is fair game! If she forces you to lick her until your tongue falls off, that's reverse rape! If she wants to have her way with you and pound you with a strap-on, that's reverse rape! It also sounds pretty erotic, don't it!?

Because if the situation was turned around, and you force fuck her with a dildo or a strap-on, technically, that's rape.

So (technically) anything a woman forces you to do sexually, or what she does to you sexually, while you are at her complete mercy under her absolute control, and she is completely controlling the situation, that's reverse rape!

HOWEVER... Traditionally, reverse rape is thought of as the woman/women are using only their own bodies. Usually reverse rape is one or 2 women at a time forcing 1 man to do something against his will.

I feel that reverse rape is more pure and more erotic and powerful, when no additional toys are involved.
(Of course, if she insists on using ropes and chains and things, that's perfectly okay!)
Especially if the woman is physically overpowering the man and all by herself is forcing him to do whatever she wants!

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw this out there.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dominable For This Useful Post:
  #2627  
Old 14-May-21, 06:43
ours01 ours01 is online now
Moderator [D]
Points: 13,870, Level: 51 Points: 13,870, Level: 51 Points: 13,870, Level: 51
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,292
Thanks: 4,707
Thanked 2,880 Times in 915 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominable [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi all!
I've been lurking for a while, and I've finally decided to throw this out there.

Since I've joined, I have read every single page/post concerning reverse rape. So here are my thoughts on:

Why do men fantasize about reverse rape and wish it would happen to them with a (beautiful) woman/women, and find it super erotic?
...
I wanne respond from my point of view.. i joined a judoclass when i was 8 and went kicked ass by 9 and 10 year old girls... this put me in shame.

But when i turned in the puberty i rembered this scene and i got horny... at this time it was very difficult to find "stuff" with dominating woman or girl. So i started to imagine to get beated by a Nadia Comaneci (she is 1 year older tahn me) or other sportifs and also raped.

As i grow i became tall and strong. But for years and years i was still fascinated on this and i could not join Judo or Aikido class because of fear to get horny.

Then the internet brought me full back in this and i begn to imagin to fight Bodybuilder girls and loose. Later around 2005 i found the WB270.com and tried to imagine to fight with this girls... i began to meet forum. 2009 i got separated, at the beginning i felt with my wife giftet when she started Karate class. OK she is petite and not really strong... but he hat nice tussles... but later she begann to have feeling on the Karate Teacher and i did the end of the King "Elvis Presley" and so we went our ways. But this opened the opportunities to meet strong girls in Red Light, but i where never really satisfied, because even Fitness or Bodybuilders where to weak... So i began to meet the Fighting girl and i learned, that even a weaker girl can kick your ass, got examples: Antscha, VeveLane, Ariel-X and some more

I like the feeling to be dominated physically by a girl, but i would never ever go to a Domina, because this kind of stuff, to me, has absolutly nothing to do with sex. But a wrestling fight you have a lot of position remembers Kamasutra!

So this is my story.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
  #2628  
Old 15-May-21, 03:48
prozaq prozaq is offline
Member
Points: 21,006, Level: 63 Points: 21,006, Level: 63 Points: 21,006, Level: 63
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 732
Thanks: 142
Thanked 7,480 Times in 706 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Three dominant Japanese sisters , and their shorter submissive boyfriends.

woman on top is their favorite



[URL="https://javhub.net/play/S2CN5kH0AkToVcqr-NBvyOlznOAIk5nm7AaMmTnMRFA/ddn-112-gets-fucked-by-sisters[/URL]
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prozaq For This Useful Post:
  #2629  
Old 15-May-21, 11:16
Dominable Dominable is offline
member
Points: 480, Level: 7 Points: 480, Level: 7 Points: 480, Level: 7
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 3
Thanks: 3
Thanked 23 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

This may have already been posted. If so, sorry.
But this one is just too damn good to take a chance on missing it! (Her name is Clarissa)

The title says it all!
Wrestled, Beaten And Fucked Hard By A Girl.

Here's the link:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here's a female bodybuilder on top of a guy. Not against his will.
But the way her muscular body is milking his cock, it really could be considered aggressive!
I know I'd love to feel her work me over like that!
I know it's sort of poor quality, but there is nothing better available, and it's worth seeing.

Here are the links:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OR
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]


Enjoy!
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dominable For This Useful Post:
  #2630  
Old 16-May-21, 20:47
NYCguy2's Avatar
NYCguy2 NYCguy2 is offline
Member
Points: 5,281, Level: 30 Points: 5,281, Level: 30 Points: 5,281, Level: 30
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Location: NYC
Posts: 208
Thanks: 538
Thanked 649 Times in 132 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominable [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This may have already been posted. If so, sorry.
But this one is just too damn good to take a chance on missing it! (Her name is Clarissa)

The title says it all!
Wrestled, Beaten And Fucked Hard By A Girl.

Here's the link:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here's a female bodybuilder on top of a guy. Not against his will.
But the way her muscular body is milking his cock, it really could be considered aggressive!
I know I'd love to feel her work me over like that!
I know it's sort of poor quality, but there is nothing better available, and it's worth seeing.

Here are the links:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OR
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]


Enjoy!
Thanks for linking to my Xhamster channel
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NYCguy2 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
femdom, mixed wrestling, reverse rape

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reverse Rape Drewajm Female Domination Stories 10 08-Apr-21 04:22
A Ton of Pics: Reverse Rape :)happy Female Domination Pictures 9 06-Oct-20 00:47
Reverse rape art Hannibal81 Female Domination Art 3 12-Oct-16 02:26
Reverse SG Pin The413 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 0 01-Sep-12 22:59


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:40.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.