Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Nov-20, 04:40
Points: 18,269, Level: 58 Points: 18,269, Level: 58 Points: 18,269, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,884 Times in 205 Posts
Default Re: NightwingDomination fighting femdom stuff

I've been doing 3d graphics for a few years now. Here I will post my sets and render in relation with femdom, mixed wrestling etc...

Now let's get started with a fight between a brother and his sister

A Fight for Heritage

---------------------------
Tiana Story

(image 1)
My name is Tiana, I am a female gnome in the service of Lord Kortan, who is in a way my master. Today, we travelled towards the Cliffs of Destiny in order to kill the behemot that dominates the area. The local people live in a climate of terror. They also paid my master a large sum of money to get rid of the demonic creature. But Lord Kortan had his own reasons for facing Behemoth. He needed the creature's horns to perform a mysterious ritual.

So it is after a trying journey that we finally meet the horned demon. He was huge and, honestly, I was very scared. As usual, preparing a magical incantation, my master seemed very confident.

Kortan: (incantation) : Thúl force! Beri- nin! Beri- nin!

Behemoth : Gha ha ha , I will feast, devour your flesh and souls.

Tiana: Master, it's a behemoth! He's going to tear us apart!

Kortan (telepathy): What a stupid little gnome you are, Tiana! You always forget who I am. I have faced much more formidable opponents.

(image 2)
While I didn't even dare to open my eyes, Lord Kortan made another incantation. A powerful divine energy tore through the horizon and literally pierced the Behemot. My master defeated this powerful demon in just 10 seconds. It must be said that he was considered to be the most powerful magician on the continent. I underestimated him again. After killing the creature, he laughed at me, mocked my little gnome stature, my supposed lack of intelligence and my cowardice. The master was always very contemptuous of me.

Tiana: Please, I don't want to watch this !

Kortan (incantation): Galad travels a tears cin apart!

Behemot: Arghhh !

Kortan: Stop whining, you shy little gnome, he's already dead. My God, you're stupid...

(Image 3)
It is I who, of course, had the task of transporting the head from Behemoth to Lord Kortan's villa. The Master never stooped to physical effort. It was a waste of time for him. In general, it was an ungrateful task to serve this magician. And today to have to walk for miles with such a heavy head between my arms was really painful.

I had grown up and spent most of my life in Sanaatar, the capital of the Gnome nation. I lived a normal but active young girl's life there, taking long walks with friends, courting boys and working hard on the family farm. It is thanks to the work on the farm that I have acquired an impressive physical robustness, well, for a female gnome.... But my life changed when the authority arrested and imprisoned my parents for a reason I don't know... Anyway, I had to run away so I wouldn't have to face the same fate. From day to day, I had nothing left. I begged and wandered for a while until Lord Kortan found me and decided to take me with him. In exchange for a roof over my head, I practically became his slave. I had to clean his villa, clean his laundry, cook him dishes, go get his orders... He always had a contemptuous attitude towards me, really considering me as a subspecies.

Kortan: You're even slower than a turtle, Tiana ! It seems you're taking pleasure in wasting my time... You don't make an effort, you're ungrateful! To punish yourself for your lack of usefulness, you will be deprived of food tonight when we arrive at the villa.

Tiana : Please, master, I'm doing my best to move faster! The head is heavy and my feet hurt a lot.

(image 4)

When he arrived at his villa, Lord Kortan began his magical ritual. The ritual he wanted to do for several years. He now had all the components. On my side, as always, I took care of the cleaning of the premises. My master lectured me severely and insulted me copiously by telepathy because of the noise of my broom. But that was the last time he insulted me like that.

Kortan communicated with me quite often by telepathy. In these moments, he concentrated his articulated speech for his incantations. I had learned that the ritual he was performing was major and really tiring to perform. The one who performed this ritual was temporarily weakened magically and physically. I had noticed that Lord Kortan was finally very dependent on his magic, he couldn't do anything without it. And that to use his magic, he had to use his articulated language to make incantations. I deduced from this that a gnome like me could defeat this magician if he couldn't open his mouth. So I was waiting for the ritual to end.

I've been doing 3d graphics for a few years now. Here I will post my sets and render in relation with femdom, mixed wrestling etc...

Now let's get started with a fight between a brother and his sister

A Fight for Heritage

---------------------------
Tiana Story

(image 1)
My name is Tiana, I am a female gnome in the service of Lord Kortan, who is in a way my master. Today, we travelled towards the Cliffs of Destiny in order to kill the behemot that dominates the area. The local people live in a climate of terror. They also paid my master a large sum of money to get rid of the demonic creature. But Lord Kortan had his own reasons for facing Behemoth. He needed the creature's horns to perform a mysterious ritual.

So it is after a trying journey that we finally meet the horned demon. He was huge and, honestly, I was very scared. As usual, preparing a magical incantation, my master seemed very confident.

Kortan: (incantation) : Thúl force! Beri- nin! Beri- nin!

Behemoth : Gha ha ha , I will feast, devour your flesh and souls.

Tiana: Master, it's a behemoth! He's going to tear us apart!

Kortan (telepathy): What a stupid little gnome you are, Tiana! You always forget who I am. I have faced much more formidable opponents.

(image 2)
While I didn't even dare to open my eyes, Lord Kortan made another incantation. A powerful divine energy tore through the horizon and literally pierced the Behemot. My master defeated this powerful demon in just 10 seconds. It must be said that he was considered to be the most powerful magician on the continent. I underestimated him again. After killing the creature, he laughed at me, mocked my little gnome stature, my supposed lack of intelligence and my cowardice. The master was always very contemptuous of me.

Tiana: Please, I don't want to watch this !

Kortan (incantation): Galad travels a tears cin apart!

Behemot: Arghhh !

Kortan: Stop whining, you shy little gnome, he's already dead. My God, you're stupid...

(Image 3)
It is I who, of course, had the task of transporting the head from Behemoth to Lord Kortan's villa. The Master never stooped to physical effort. It was a waste of time for him. In general, it was an ungrateful task to serve this magician. And today to have to walk for miles with such a heavy head between my arms was really painful.

I had grown up and spent most of my life in Sanaatar, the capital of the Gnome nation. I lived a normal but active young girl's life there, taking long walks with friends, courting boys and working hard on the family farm. It is thanks to the work on the farm that I have acquired an impressive physical robustness, well, for a female gnome.... But my life changed when the authority arrested and imprisoned my parents for a reason I don't know... Anyway, I had to run away so I wouldn't have to face the same fate. From day to day, I had nothing left. I begged and wandered for a while until Lord Kortan found me and decided to take me with him. In exchange for a roof over my head, I practically became his slave. I had to clean his villa, clean his laundry, cook him dishes, go get his orders... He always had a contemptuous attitude towards me, really considering me as a subspecies.

Kortan: You're even slower than a turtle, Tiana ! It seems you're taking pleasure in wasting my time... You don't make an effort, you're ungrateful! To punish yourself for your lack of usefulness, you will be deprived of food tonight when we arrive at the villa.

Tiana : Please, master, I'm doing my best to move faster! The head is heavy and my feet hurt a lot.

(image 4)

When he arrived at his villa, Lord Kortan began his magical ritual. The ritual he wanted to do for several years. He now had all the components. On my side, as always, I took care of the cleaning of the premises. My master lectured me severely and insulted me copiously by telepathy because of the noise of my broom. But that was the last time he insulted me like that.

Kortan communicated with me quite often by telepathy. In these moments, he concentrated his articulated speech for his incantations. I had learned that the ritual he was performing was major and really tiring to perform. The one who performed this ritual was temporarily weakened magically and physically. I had noticed that Lord Kortan was finally very dependent on his magic, he couldn't do anything without it. And that to use his magic, he had to use his articulated language to make incantations. I deduced from this that a gnome like me could defeat this magician if he couldn't open his mouth. So I was waiting for the ritual to end.

Added after 5 minutes:

Added after 10 minutes:

Captain Marvel vs Thanos

Why i can't separtate my posts ????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A fight for heritage_01.jpg (1.13 MB, 328 views)
File Type: jpg A fight for heritage_02.jpg (1.44 MB, 330 views)
File Type: jpg A fight for heritage_03.jpg (1.44 MB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg A fight for heritage_04.jpg (1.40 MB, 254 views)
File Type: jpg A fight for heritage_05.jpg (1.38 MB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg A fight for heritage_06.jpg (1.36 MB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg A fight for heritage_07.jpg (1.32 MB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg A fight for heritage_08.jpg (1.42 MB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg A fight for heritage_09.jpg (1.26 MB, 383 views)
File Type: jpg S1.jpg (1.22 MB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg S2.jpg (1.17 MB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg S3.jpg (1.09 MB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg S4.jpg (1.16 MB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg S5.jpg (904.8 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg s6.jpg (1,010.9 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg S7.jpg (958.9 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg S8.jpg (959.3 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg S9.jpg (898.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg S10.jpg (829.7 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg S11.jpg (1,015.8 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg S12.jpg (802.9 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg S14.jpg (893.1 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg S15.jpg (970.5 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg S18.jpg (1,016.2 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg S26.jpg (927.7 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg S19.jpg (901.4 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg S21.jpg (965.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg S23.jpg (1,020.1 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpg S27.jpg (1,014.3 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg S28.jpg (1.08 MB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg S25.jpg (1.13 MB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.1.jpg (898.3 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.2.jpg (1.07 MB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.3.jpg (1.04 MB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.4.jpg (1.09 MB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.5.jpg (1.08 MB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.6.jpg (1.07 MB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.7.jpg (1.05 MB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.8.jpg (1.03 MB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.9.jpg (1.03 MB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.10.jpg (1.04 MB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.11.jpg (1.02 MB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.12.jpg (818.0 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.13.jpg (1.02 MB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.14.jpg (809.6 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.15.jpg (1,021.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.16.jpg (1.04 MB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.17.jpg (1.04 MB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.18.jpg (952.6 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.19.jpg (746.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.20.jpg (1.04 MB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.21.jpg (1.03 MB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.22.jpg (1.04 MB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.23.jpg (1.02 MB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.24.jpg (982.6 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.25.jpg (1.04 MB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.26.jpg (1.03 MB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.27.jpg (1.03 MB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.28.jpg (1.25 MB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg EndGame.Captain Marvel vs Thanos.29.jpg (1,023.5 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by nightwing; 22-Nov-20 at 04:37.
Old 22-Nov-20, 10:06
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,220 Times in 6,815 Posts

Thanks for all your hard work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwing [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why i can't separtate my posts ????
If you return to a thread fairly quickly after your original post, the system thinks you're editing it, and automatically adds your second post to the first.

You need to either wait a while (not sure how long now) - or until somebody else has posted in the same thread to break the link.

It's one of the reasons I opened a few separate threads for my own contributions - to stop different subjects being thrown together and causing confusion.

A bit of a pain, maybe, but overall this Board's functionality is excellent. So I can live with one or two little flaws like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-20, 14:42
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], you can now.
See this -> [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 22-Nov-20, 14:56
Last Achievements

Ah I see, thanks to verscont and Zweig for your answers, it will be easier to post my work
Old 22-Nov-20, 21:07
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

OK, lots of great stuff here.

"When he arrived at his villa, Lord Kortan began his magical ritual. The ritual he wanted to do for several years. He now had all the components. On my side, as always, I took care of the cleaning of the premises. My master lectured me severely and insulted me copiously by telepathy because of the noise of my broom. But that was the last time he insulted me like that.

Kortan communicated with me quite often by telepathy. In these moments, he concentrated his articulated speech for his incantations. I had learned that the ritual he was performing was major and really tiring to perform. The one who performed this ritual was temporarily weakened magically and physically. I had noticed that Lord Kortan was finally very dependent on his magic, he couldn't do anything without it. And that to use his magic, he had to use his articulated language to make incantations. I deduced from this that a gnome like me could defeat this magician if he couldn't open his mouth. So I was waiting for the ritual to end."

Could we get the rest of this great story in text?
Old 25-Nov-20, 16:26
Last Achievements

Hello deepkick , Unfortunately, I did not write the rest of the story. In fact, if anyone is interested in pursuing this story, I would be interested in taking it. Her name would be credited for this set
Old 03-Jan-21, 03:22
Last Achievements

The retirement of Flash Gordon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 1.jpg (1.23 MB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 2.jpg (1.20 MB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 3.jpg (1.21 MB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 4.jpg (1.23 MB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 5.jpg (1.23 MB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 6.jpg (1.19 MB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 7.jpg (1.16 MB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 8.jpg (1.09 MB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 9.jpg (1.07 MB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 10.jpg (804.8 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 11.jpg (858.8 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 12.jpg (1.11 MB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 13.jpg (911.4 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 14.jpg (1.18 MB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 15.jpg (1.01 MB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 16.jpg (1.39 MB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 17.jpg (1.26 MB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 18.jpg (939.3 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 19.jpg (1.03 MB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 20.jpg (1.03 MB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 21.jpg (1.08 MB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 22.jpg (1.16 MB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 23.jpg (1.20 MB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg The retirement of Flash Gordon 24.jpg (997.2 KB, 236 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nightwing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 09:56
Points: 13,750, Level: 50 Points: 13,750, Level: 50 Points: 13,750, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Great storyline and I like the pictures. I like when a superhero is overwhelmed by a woman
Old 03-Jan-21, 11:16
Points: 12,604, Level: 48 Points: 12,604, Level: 48 Points: 12,604, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Wow, really nice work Nightwing! I especially love the Captain Marvel renders. Keep up the good work and thank you so much for sharing.
Old 03-Jan-21, 13:02
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Love the stories, love the artwork. Love it all ☺☺☺
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post: