Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jun-21, 03:21
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts
Default Re: Repost Of The Wolf Chronicles - A Introduction to the 96th Complex

Continue please
Old 27-Jun-21, 05:44
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Chapter 29

Mixed Mayhem

Akia vs Joel

Ladies and gentleman and I use the term loosely I have a surprise match added to the itinerary tonight and it is a first in the AAWL. Those are words I never thought I would be uttering since I’ve book every type stipulation you can imagine here in my little private cat fight club. But as they say it’s always a first time for everything and I’m sure you’ll enjoy this first since we’ve never had an inter-gender cat fight here” Annette shouts , the room erupts in applause as the audience leaps to their feet chanting the big belly proprietors name.

Ok you mutts settle down and get ready to be entertained because you are about to witness not just a girl fight a man but a mixed grudge match. Akia challenged Joel to this battle with the victor winning the hand of his girlfriend Pat. It seems that Akia has stolen the heart of Pat trying her best to bring her over to the other side .Joel insulted that a woman would dare try and steal his woman accepted the challenge promising to teach Akia to stay in a woman’s place. This statement draws the ire of most of the woman in the audience who start a chant of “Kick Joel’s ass” already on Akia’s side before the match has started.

Now let’s get ready to rumble, oh I don’t think I’m allowed to say that oh well let that Michael Buffer sue me, But right now we have two angry people who are chomping at the bit to tear each other’s heads off so let’s get to it ” Anette laughs .

First Akia enters the room looking a bit shy as she shuffles to her corner of the battle area. Standing 5’4 weighing 125 pounds with measurements of 32b-24-32 here’s Akia “the slightly built Asian bows appreciating the cheers from the crowd. Next Joel enters skipping out shadow boxing throwing punches in the air. Not a heavy weight by any means but Joel does sport a well- muscled lanky frame that has almost no body fat.

The dark haired young man moves to his corner strutting around like the cock that runs the roost stopping to blow kisses at his girlfriend who just rolls her eyes turning her gaze towards where his opponent stands. Weighing 150 pounds standing 5’9 here is Joel loud chorus of boos greet this announcement bringing a crooked grin to the cocky males face.

Of course this match will be fought by Catfight rules which means anything goes is that clear” Annette asks receiving nods from both combatant’s to then back away signaling for the fight to commence . This is does with both fighters charging meeting in a collision of fist and feet a battle of brawn over finesse as Joel tries to overpower his smaller opponent.

This doesn’t work out as planned as the quicker Akia catches him with lighting fast jabs snapping Joel’s head back before changing tactics dropping down sweeping his legs from under him. The overconfident braggart is dumber unceremonisly onto his rear end for the moment stunned a stupefied expression on his face.
His opponent never gives Joel a chance to compose himself attacking with hard kicks into his chest rocking her not so confident foe. The Japanese fighters brutal battering leaves her dainty foot print on her rival’s bare chest. A winded Joel teeters, arms crossed across his chest trying to protect against more brutal strikes. Akia steps forward grabbing Joel by a turf of his shaggy hair pulling his head back forcing him to look up into her eyes.

YOU CAN QUIT NOW AND SAVE YOURSELF THE EMBARRASSMENT AND PAIN OR SUFER SQUIRMING BENEATH MY HEEL AS I SHOW PAT HOW MUCH OF AN COWARDLY SLOTH YOU REALLY ARE” Akia informs Joel glaring down with ill intentions ready to continue her battering .

FUCK OFF SNANK” is Joel’s reply as he strikes with snake like quickness sending a forearm up between his foe parted legs. Look of contempt turns to one of total shock as excruciating agony assaults Akia’s most ender of regions. Rocked by her hated male opponent’s low blow Akia is then treated to another well placed pussy pulverizing strike as Joel lifts her up only to drop the ailing Asian down onto his outstretched knee.

She hits her kitty abusing assailant’s knee bouncing off crumbling to the canvas clutching her quickly swelling labia’s convulsing in pain. WHERE IS THE BIG LOUD SHIT TALKING NOW TRAMP” Joel shouts turning in a circle as if addressing the booing crowd.

He then drags Akia over to the corner position her leg over the bottom rope to then slowly scale the corner post. Joel laughs gesturing giving the throat slashing gesture telling everyone that he is about to end any hope of his would be girlfriend poaching opponent chance of attaining a victory.

He leaps off knee sticking out aimed at Akia’s outstretched leg which will surely be broken at the least fractured from her angry opponent who has promised to end her career. But at the last moment the Japanese wrestler who must have been playing possum jerks her leg off the rope leaving nothing but hard unforgiving canvas for Joel to hit.

And hit it he does striking the ground knee first bouncing off rolling around the mat crying out in pain. He stops moving lying holding his already right leg eyes squeezed closed trying to keep the tears from flowing as the unimaginable agony assaults his rapidly swelling knee.

Eyes closed Joel doesn’t notice that his opponent who laid mere feet from him has regained her composer and now has made her way over to where he lies shivering on the mat.

Akia stands shaking off the effects of the brutal cunt bustings she just received going back to work grabbing her opponent’s right leg stretching it out across the floor. She then looks to the crowd for encouragement continuing her attack soon spotting the prize for which she is fighting. Pat gives Akia the thumbs down sign garnering a wide grin from the beautiful but dangerous diva.

Joel discovers just how dangerous Akia can be as she stomps his trapped injured knee to then jump up high in the air coming down delivering a brutal knee.The Japanese wrestler’s knee smashes Joel’s ankle sending paralyzing bolts up and down his trapped limb. Joel clutches his knee as pain has him out of his mind rolling around trying to free his trapped limb. It doesn’t work as Akia works her way up to her rivals muscular thigh delivering several knee drops into it before standing grabbing Jelks’s other leg spreading them wide. A wicked smile appears on the Asians beautiful face just before she jumps in the air coming down delivering a devastating knee drop.

Joel’s body shakes uncontrollably as his smaller but obviously better brawler completely decimates her opponent’s privates showing no mercy hitting Joel with two more ball busting blows. Akia’s brutal nut cracking has tears of pain rolling down the decimated male’s cheeks as he tries not to puke up his lunch.

What’s the matter Joel you can dish it out but can't take it .Well boo fucking hoo bitch because I’m going to destroy your little shriveled prunes before I make your sorry ass submit” Akia screams proceeding to stomp her opponent’s privates before slowly grinding her heel down onto Joel’s trapped testicles.

Akia grin widens as her brutal busting elicits loud squeals of pain from her foe whom lies on the mat spasms racking his rigid frame.
The dominating Asian assassin stretches her trapped rival’s legs as wide as they can go forcing Joel’s wails to reach a fever high pitch. Akia scans the crowd spotting her soon to be lover Pam who sits front row. Let’s see how flexible you’re EX-BOY TOY IS” Akia ask before jumping in the air landing her legs on top of the inside of Joel’s’.

This forces both of the trapped fighter’s legs flat onto the mat forcing Joel to perform a complete split. He is really in trouble letting loose a wail that echo’s around the large room as his hamstrings are stretched beyond their normal range and the added weight Anna sitting astride them bouncing up and down doesn’t help.

Akia slowly rises off of her downed foe allowing a now hobbled Joel to grab the inside of his thighs rolling back and forth along the mat as his legs are assaulted by crippling cramps. Akia stands surveying the damage proud of the job done downing the big self-proclaimed He-man of the AAWL knowing once you take away a larger opponents ability to stand you strip them of their power base.

Joel attempts to rise barely making it to one knee before Akia resumes her attack kicking his legs out from under him sending her screaming opponent crashing back to the mat on his back waddling like a turtle turned on his shell. She then grabs Joel’s right leg flipping him over onto his belly locking her once boastful bragging opponent in a half crab hold.

COME ON GIVE IT UP BEFORE I CRIPPLE YOUR PUSSY ASS” Akia pleads not really wanting to permanently injure her rival. Still Joel refuses to admit defeat trying to crawl over to the crowd patrician only to be dragged back to center room. . Don’t know why you even attempted that even if you reached it this is a catfight match which means I don’t have to release you stupid. Ok time to end this charade of a fight “Akia shouts twisting Joel’s knee which has swelled to twice its normal size) and ankle which she has captured in a tight lock hold.

NO MORE PLEASE I GIVE PLEASE RELEASE ME AKIA YOU’RE THE BETTER FIGHTER AND DERSERVE TO HAVE PAT AT YOUR SIDE “Joel weeps tears running freely down his reddening cheeks. With this proclamation made the sweaty but somehow still sexy Asian releases her trapped rival dropping Joel’s tortured frame to the floor.
She then grabs Joel from behind wrapping her slim but strong arms around his head locking in a sleeper hold. Slowly but surely her once tough talking opponent’s struggles cease his arms falling limply to the ground. Finally Akia releases her disposed rival rising strutting away never looking back as makes her way into the crowd taking Pat by the hand leading the wide hip Carmel hued cutie away….
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Joel tries to force submission.jpg (28.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Akia vs Joel.jpg (27.2 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Akia ends match with sleeper hold.jpg (26.3 KB, 47 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-21, 15:56
Last Achievements

Chapter 30

AWWL Catfight Championship

The final fight and most anticipated match in the AAWL in quite some time is about to start. Annette’s daughter Samone will face big bad Angie Brown to decide who is crowned the leagues Catfight Queen. Damn I can’t believe your sister is goanna try and beat that big bitch seems a bit of a mismatch if you ask me” Wolf says nudging his girlfriend in her side. You better quit it Wolf before I sick my sweet little helpless sister on you.

You know that Samone is goanna kick that big bitches ass and bring Mother’s belt back home where it belongs. Wolf gives his best quizzical look ready to continue teasing April when the house lights dim. Everyone’s attention is on the carpeted ring where April’s older sibling stands ready to do battle.

Samone’s shapely body glistens covered with a light sheen of sweat from her pre-fight warm ups. The 5’6 145 pound girl wears a skimpy emerald green /white and purple island print bikini. Her curves makes the swimwear that goes well with her light Carmel completion seem tiny as it tries to cover her voluptuous frame. It also matches her hazel brown eyes and short cropped copper colored hair. Samone has shaved the sides leaving the words QUEEN on one side and BITCH on the other.

Standing across the ring from her is the AAWL house champion tall Asian beauty Angie Singh. The Island born amazon stands nearly six feet tall at 5’10 outweighing her opponent by twenty pounds. Her Philippine mocha colored skin also contrasts well with her chosen fighting attire which consists of a two piece wonder bra black top and bikini bottoms. Her burnt orange wonder bra and thong bottoms which disappears up her ass which her long dark tresses hang just above. Angie attempts to adjust her wonder bra which struggles to contain her 44 DD rack tying her blonde streaked dark hair up in a bun. A veteran to the Catfighting scene the champion never takes her eyes off her opponent who seems to radiate pure aggression.

Samone glares across the room at Angie standing still as a statue conserving all her nervous energy for the fight. This is until the bell sounds prompting the Malaysian girl to charge across the room barreling into her petite opponent knocking the Carmel knockout over.

Many in the crowd are awed by the champion’s quickness who has never thought she could move so fast. Angie pulls Samone up by her short locks smashing a hard punch into her opponents full brown boob. The tit crushing blow causes the beige beauty to cry out covering her prized assets with her arms.

The brutal breast bash causes Samone to raise her guard leaving her toned body unprotected. The tall half African half Pilipino fighter follows up with a kick to Samone’s side lifting the short haired fighter off of her feet.

Angie shows off her kick boxing prowess landing another kick to the inside of her opponent’s right knee dropping Samone to one knee. But even from her downed position the coffee colored Catfighter shows how dangerous she can be thrusting out her right arm striking Angie in the groin with a stiff fingered jab. Excruciating pain then a sudden numbness assaults the champion’s inner thighs as Angie’s expertly delivered nerve strike effects are felt.

The tide has turned as Angie who was just dominating her smaller foe is now clutching her groin stumbling backwards an agonized expression on her face. Samone evil side emerges as she tackles her bigger foe to the ground grabbing onto Angie’s big tits sinking her sharp talons in squeezing them like ripe melons.
The champion elicits a loud scream from her opponent as she goes to work on the big girl’s breast slipping her small hands under Angie's bra pinching then twisting her big nipples like radio knobs.

Angie tries to dislodge her tormenter bucking like a wild bronco from the pain shooting thru her gigantic jugs. Angie finally pulls herself together enough to mount a counter attack swinging her big arm up striking Samone on the side of her face. The unexpected blow stuns the copper tone cutie causing her to lose her grip on her foes big boobs.
Angie then shows her agility for large women as she shoots her legs up hooking them under Samone armpits flipping her backwards. Thrown backwards Samone f is unprepared slamming onto the mat hitting the back of her head lying stunned which allows the champion Angie to make it back to her feet .Angie pauses placing her boobs back into her bra before stalking over to her petite foe intent on payback .

So you want to fight dirty huh bitch going straight for my tits, well that’s fine with me" shouts the irate Islander who bends over grabbing the challenger by her short locks. Samone is just regaining her senses as Angie lifts her off her feet trapping her in a tight bear hug. A gasp of pain escapes Samone lips as Angie ratchets up the pain shaking her back and forth squeezing the breath out of her smaller foe.

Angie then shows her strength as runs with Samone wrapped in her arms stopping just short of the crowd partisan. She drops down bringing a trapped Samone’s crotch onto her outstretched knee. Paralyzing Pain shoots thru champion’s body her eyes squeezed shut mouth forming an O the effects of the low blow leaving her unable to make a sound. The effect of Angie’s low blow leaves her nauseating effect that accompanies a cunt buster will leave behind.

Samone goes limp in her tormenters arms as she is then hoisted up over Angie’s head who shows just how strong she is strutting around the room showing off her prize as a dominant animal does with its captured prey.

Angie walks over glaring at April a wicked sinful grin appearing on her face before turning running back across the room depositing Samone back first into the wall. She holds Samone upright slamming her knee between her captive’s thighs bringing another strangled cry from the challenger.
Living up to her moniker of the “Annihilator “the champion carries her battered opponent back over to the crowd patrician hooking Samone’s arms over the top. Angie then proceeds to pulls down Samone top exposing her impressive c cup dark nipple breast smile broadening as she rears back lashing out with a back hand chop. The sound of the brutal boob blast echoes around the room sounding as if someone fired a gun.

WOOOO” the AAWL champion screams imitating wrestling legend Rick Flair sending five more tits torturing blows into her opponent’s boobs. The excruciating pain brings Samone back to the here and now covering her welt marred chest trying to prevent further abuse. Samone defense of her breast is rewarded with a left hook to the jaw from the champion dropping the copper hair beauty to the floor.
Angie stands placing her foot on Samone chest showboating Annette kneels down checking to see if her daughter is able to continue. The challenger moans holding her jaw as Annette ask if she still wants to continue starting her ten count. Her mother count reaches eight just as Samone raises her shoulder off of the mat sitting up breaking the pin count. Ok then let’s get back to it lets fight “Annette screams stepping back allowing Angie to continue her attack.
Angie laughs telling her battered opponent that she’s glad that Samone has some fight left because she still has a whole lot of ass whooping left to dish out. You stupid little whore, you should have stayed downed, now I’m really going to have to hurt you" Angie threatens reaching down grabbing the still hurting bronze haired fighter by the hair.
But as she pulls Samone to her feet she lashes out with a double face rake sinking her thumbs deep gouging the Angie’s eyes. The big bruiser lets out a scream like a wounded animal grabbing Samone’s small but strong hands trying to remove the offending claws from her face. Finally with a vicious twist and rake of her short but sharp nails the champion releases her opponents now bleeding face.
The wounded amazon stumbles around the ring blinded by her opponent’s vicious maneuver leaning against the ropes trying to rub the pain out of her abused eyes. Samone takes a minute to recover checking to make sure she has no serious injuries especially to her prized C cup cupcakes.
She grimaces as she touched her scratched bleeding boobs glaring across the going ring at her tit mauling Malaysian foe. The little hellion goes on the attack. Waiting until Angie’s back is to her dropping down charging across the room clipping Angie's left knee from behind.

It's a cheap shot which is totally legal this being a catfight rules (no holds barred) apartment match. The big Islander cries out grabbing her leg as she is dropped to one knee grimacing in pain Samone grins pointing at her opponent who she’s just dropped using a cheap chop block maneuver. Angie is easy prey due to her still impaired sight never seeing the roundhouse karate kick coming that strikes her flush across the side of her face.

Angie’s knocked flat onto her back holding her face which now nears the foot print of her opponent. The champion moans seemingly to stunned to rise as Samone now prances around the ring blowing kisses to the crowd when she stops in front of her younger sister April. They exchange high fives as her Wolf reminds Samone that the match is not over prompting the Samone to returns back to the task of finishing off her opponent.

Hushed whispers are heard as the stunned crowd who has never seen the big champion downed so quickly wonder if tonight they will witness the crowning of an new champion. April’s escort for the night wolf say’s to her “I’m glad she went back to Angie you know that big girl still has a lot of fight left in her.

April bristles at this remark letting Wolf know she doesn’t appreciate his criticism of her sister ability. Especially from someone that I can kick his ass any time I feel like it” the lovely but lethal little hellion reminds Wolf.

Okay babe don’t get your feathers in a ruffle and for your information I let you win so your feeling didn’t get hurt’ Wolf says with a small laugh only to be replaced by a quite yelp and grimace as April has his crotch in her grip squeezing none to gentle.

Don’t make me hurt you little man I can think of much better things to do with this” April whispers into her escort’s ear releasing her claw hold to his great relief. But if you insist on being a smart ass there are other good lays out there wolf” she say’s giggling as wolf frowns down at her not amused at her humor.
Meanwhile Samone has stopped her showboating and is back to the task at hand as lifts Angie’s left leg and repeatedly kicks her thigh and knee.

She then spreads the champions long legs as wide as possible eliciting cries from Angie who turn it is to now beg for mercy. AAARRRGH FUCK YOUR RIPPING ME IN HALF “ she cries hands slapping the floor as she tries to focus past the burning pain assaulting her hamstrings. Think that’s bad bitch how about this” Samone laughs dropping a knee down between her foes parted thighs. The butterscotch hued beauty repeats her cuntbusting several times leaving it there grinding her knee against her now howling opponent’s crotch. HOW THAT FEEL YOU BIG UGLY SNANK “ Samone screams jamming the heel of her foot into the champions honeypot giving her now sore pussy one last parting shot.
Samone thinks she has softened up Angie’s leg enough to apply a spinning toe hold which she is sure will bring a submission. Samone spins her left leg around Angie’s left but as she turns to complete the hold Angie surprises everyone kicking out with her right placing it on Samone’s butt pushing with all of her might.

This sends Samone hurtling forward stumbling smashing head first into the wall which she strikes hard slumping stunned face first to the ground. Angie takes little time to recover instead crawling over to her hated opponent grabbing Samone by her short hair from behind.

Angie scowls banging her hated rivals face into the crowd divider (thankfully it is somewhat padded) ten times vicious hard shots opening a small gash on Saone’s forehead. This allows Angie to show just how cruel she can be as she digs her short but sharp nailed fingers into the wound tearing and ripping at the cut trying to do further damage. All her helpless opponent can do is cry out begging for mercy as she is unmercifully worked over by the champion
Angie lifts Samone placing her onto the crowd patrician hooking her legs so that the copper toned fighter is left dangling upside down. Angie rips off her helpless rival bottoms sniffing them before tossing at Wolf who catches them not knowing what to do with Samone’s undergarment. Hold that for me I collect them from all the deluded bitches who thought they could take what’s mine” Ange scoffs blowing a kiss at Wolf before returning her attention to Samone.

Angie kneels latching onto her opponent’s shaven privates with a crushing crotch claw which has Samone crying out in pain. The islander switches between fingering, massaging her clit almost bringing her trapped foe to climax. But just before Samone reaches it the champion squeezes her pussy lips sinking her fingers in twisting and tearing leaving Samone quivering as agonizing bolts of pain assault her whole being.

The champion raises her arms hands forming a hammer which she brings down smashing it between her helpless opponents legs. The force of the brutal hammer strike dislodges Samone dropping her limp rag doll like form to the floor lying at Angie’s feet. The champion turns glaring at April who is close to tears watching the beating that her big sister is now taking at the hands of this big boasting bitch.
You want some little girl come and get it. When grow up stop playing with your doll babies. I think you are ready to play with the big girls and I’ll be right here waiting to beat your ass just like I’m doing your big sister cunt.” Angie taunts giving the angry teen the finger before returning to the work at hand.
Samone still lies in a sprawled shaking hands clasp between her legs trying to rub the pain from her out crushed kitty. Angie is careful as she pulls Samone to her feet ready to defend in case she is faking. But the precaution is unwarranted as Samone cannot even stand on her own still defiant Samone spits in her opponents face telling Angie to “Fuck off Bitch” refusing to accept defeat.

Glad to hear you say that because I haven’t had a bitch lick my asshole in quite a while “Angie laughs plopping her big full derriere down upon her conquered rivals face. The champion makes sure to remove her own bottoms throwing to the audience giving the defeated challengers tongue clear access to her asshole threatening Samone with more pussy abuse if she doesn’t do as told. Arms waving legs kicking it doesn’t take long for Samone to succumb to Angie’s commands falling victim to the dominant African- Asian‘s BBW’s face sit smoother.

Unable to take the sight of her sister being so disrespected April bolts out of her seat towards the ring which is only about 15 feet away only to be intercepted by the alert security personal. These well payed, well trained people know that under no circumstance are they to allow anyone to interfere in a match.
They never reach her as Wolf grabs April restraining her as she tries to push her way to the ring. It doesn’t help the situation as Angie screams for them to let her go adding more fuel to the fire. Angie rises standing tall over her dispatched opponent challenging April to fight her here and now because her wimp of a sister obviously was no match for her.

April rushes into the ring to her beating and battered sister’s side as they lift her to carry her back into one the bedrooms so that the medics can examine her to see if she needs hospitalized. Thankfully the medics have attained that Samone doesn’t have any serious injuries that cannot be treated at home, much to the relief of her little sister who has pulled herself together enough to accompany her recuperating sister home to rest.

April’s mother and head of the underground apartment league Annett exhibits excellent character awarding the championship belt even though her own daughter was not just defeated but totally embarrassed by Angie something not uncommon in the AAWL. YOU’RE WINNER AND STILL THE AAWL CHAMPION ANGIE THE ANNILATOR BROWN…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Angie AAWL Catfighting Champion.jpg (29.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg AAWL CATFIGHTING TILTE TUSSLE.jpg (27.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Samone.jpg (34.1 KB, 24 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Wildthing2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-21, 19:03
Last Achievements

Chapter 31

Put in Your Place Part 1

April storms to her bedroom at the rear of the house followed by Wolf who can tell that she is still upset by her sister’s loss. The brutal beating she received at the hands of Angie who defeated her for the AAWL championship. April pushes her bedroom door open so hard it slams into the wall cracking the paint. This prompts Calm down girl it isn’t that bad Samone’s going to be alright” Wolf says trying to comfort his companion. She whirls on him getting into his face screaming ‘fuck you Wolf I know that Samone will be ok that isn’t it, don’t you ever lay your hands on me. Never touch me or try to hold me back because next time I’ll kick your fucking ass.

Wolf is stunned at the venom that spills out of April directed at him backing away holding his hands. What the fuck girl I was just trying to stop you from embarrassing yourself. I tell you what if you think you ready to take on Angie be my guess” Wolf screams throwing up his hands in frustration. Oh I may not be ready for Angie but I can fuck you up any day of the week” April screams at the top of her lungs starting to turn red with anger.

A pissed off Wolf has had enough letting April know as much telling her “fuck this shit April I don’t have to stand here and take your abuse, I’m out of here. But before he can leave April steps forward slapping Wolf flush across the face. Wolf stands stunned finally shaking himself back to the here and now asking “ What the fuck is wrong with you bitch “rubbing his stinging cheek .You don’t go anywhere until I tell you can go Wolf I’m not like that punk ass ex of yours , here I’m the boss” April screams rearing back feinting another blow to the face. Wolf grabs both of April’s wrists before she can strike him again forgetting about the angry hellcat’s feet. April sends her foot up between Wolfs spread legs catching him in the balls.

The vicious unexpected low blow smashes Wolf’s nuts dropping him to his knees. April steps around her now humbled boy toy closing and locking the bedroom door. She stands behind a still kneeling Wolf slowly stripping out of her formal dress. So Wolf now I’m going to give you a choice, pledge your servitude to me now or receive the beating I should have giving you a long time ago. When we first met I wanted to put you in your place, but as you now know it was forbidden for us to hurt you boys to bad. But now you’re a big bad complex wrestler so now your fair game so tell me what’s its goanna be boy “April ask Wolf who is still on his knees.

Wolf looks up at April who now stands before him in just bra, panties and garters “Shit you are one crazy fucking bitch April, and you are so lucky I don’t want to hurt you’ll be laid out right now. Well there’s only one problem with that Wolf because although you don’t want to hurt me, I don’t mind hurting you. In fact it makes me wet just thinking about hurt you” April says swinging her leg around heel catching Wolf right on the chin. April pivots smashing her black stiletto into the side a stunned Wolf’s face knocking him flat onto his back. April quickly removes her footwear as Wolf lies on the floor holding his mouth which now sports a busted lip. She grabs the victim of her surprise assault by the legs quickly removing his shoes pulling his pants off with practiced ease.
Wolf starts to come around from the vicious sneak attack pulling his legs away trying to free himself. His resistance is quickly stunted as April spreads Wolf’s legs which she still holds by the ankles dropping her knee down onto his unprotected groin. This puts a stop to any resistance the young lad had allowing April to remove his pants and then rips off his shirt leaving Wolf in his underwear. April then goads him to get up and fight likes a man knowing that her brutal ball busting has left him barely able to stand.

This fact makes Wolf push himself up as he now knows that this little bitch is serious and may really be out to hurt him. He knows that he will be at her mercy if she lands any more ball shots which already have him feeling weak as a new born kitten. Before he can make it to his feet April attacks jumping onto Wolfs back tearing at his white tee shirt. Wolf makes it to his feet only to have his own now torn and shredded undershirt used as a weapon against him. April wraps the tattered garment around Wolf’s throat trying to choke him out causing him to stagger around the room.

Wolf bumps from wall to wall trying to free himself from his unwelcome passenger but to his dismay April has wrap her slim legs around his waist. Locked in a tight scissor hold Wolf knows he is trouble thinking “I must escape Aprils two prong attack before I succumb to unconsciousness leaving me at the mercy of this crazy cunt. April ruthlessness comes into play as she chomps down on the nape of Wolf’s neck which would have elicited shouts of protest if not for the fact his air supply has been cut off. April then releases her scissor hold sliding her leg between Wolf’s tripping him down to the carpeted floor.

Both crash to the floor with Wolf landing his back April underneath in the superior position. All she has to do is wait it out until Wolf passes out from the choke which as his struggles become less and less until it stops completely. She releases the shirt and rolls him over onto his back allowing him to gulp in much needed air. April then tells wolf” see how easy I made you my bitch now I’m going to put you out the way a real true boss bitch does” and with that said April hops up to come crashing down in a full body splash .
April bounces up and down two more times hoping to have knocked all of the little fight Wolf had left out of him. She then rises smiling down informing Wolf “bet you didn’t think a little bitch like me could kick your ass so fast with such little effort huh. I know how much you like my little ta-ta’s as you call them, so now I’m going to use. Say good night my not so big bad Wolf” coo’s April into wolfs ear plopping her sweaty b-cup boobies down onto his face. She wraps her arms around Wolfs head cinching in a tight breast smoother a cock sure grin adoring April’s pretty face.

But what she didn’t know is that Wolf wasn’t that much out of it as she thinks when she applied her breast smoother. He had opened up wide taking a mouth full of delicious breast meat in which he now sinks his teeth into. April screams pierces the walls echoing thru the house as her date’s teeth bite into her meaty left nipple. He twists his head back and forth like a pit bull latched onto a side of beef. Wolf then releases April’s breast as tears of pain roll down her face.
But knowing Aprils temperament wolf looks to take her out of the fight as he shoots his knee up between her thighs smacking it right into her unprotected pussy. This shot lifts April up and off sending her rolling onto her side, one hand clutching her bitten breast and the other between her legs .trying to rub the pain out of her attacked twat.

Wolf takes his time as he surveys his own body for injuries which he finds nothing bur superficial scrapes and bruises. Wolf stands just as April is makes it to her knees readying for another sneak attack. Ok April hope you had enough as I’ve been taking it easy because I don’t really want to hurt you baby. Wolfs pleas fall on deaf ears as his now pissed fuck buddy tells him “Fuck you Wolf you call what you just did to my pretty kitty here not trying to hurt me. I’m going to tear your little shriveled up ball off and stuff them up your ass. With that said April springs at Wolf from her crouching position like a panther after its prey.

It’s a good thing that Wolf is ready catching April in midflight with a stiff armed clothesline knocking her back to the ground. Wolf then picks her up and slams her into the tall dresser knocking everything glass from the top onto the floor breaking into pieces. April then blindly charges again at Wolf who this time catches her with a wicked uppercut to the solar plexus. The hard punch doubles April over dropping her to her knees once again leaving Wolf standing pleading for her to stop.

Give it up April I don’t want to fight you I rather fuck you if that’s okay” Wolf says to her in his best seductive baritone. April nods in agreement, but what Wolf doesn’t know is she has bottles of perfume that was knocked off of the dresser in her hand. As he reaches down to take her left hand April swings her right arm around catching Wolf square on the side of the head with it. The bottle is thick and doesn’t break but does its job braining Wolf who stumbles back stunned from the sudden blow.

April then strikes quick as a snake tripping him to the floor wrapping her legs around Wolfs neck .Caught in the tight air restricting scissor hold, dazed from the brutal blow to the head Wolf is helpless to stop April from slipping her hand up and in his briefs. She latches onto Wolf’s privates squeezing his big meaty balls forcing a short strangled cry of pain from her trapped opponent. The room spins and goes black as a bolt of pure agony shoots thru wolfs lower regions. April has grabbed his balls and with nothing to protect them squeezed and twisted them more harshly then Wolf has ever experienced. With the added neck scissor being applied April has completely immobilized Wolf who on the verge of vomiting or passing out or both. April now cruelly starts to mauls Wolf’s manhood sinking her sharp nails into his thick shaft.

As if this wasn’t painful enough the little hellcat twist and rakes her nails leaving tiny tracks of blood seeping from Wolfs abused penis. April suddenly releases Wolf jumping to her feet breathing heavily. You know wolf me beating the shit out of you has gotten me hot and horny so I’ve decided to let you keep your cock and balls so you can satisfy me later. But for now apologize and I’ll let you lick my pussy until I’m satisfied and cum. Wolf mumbles ‘fuck you cunt” as he is still recovering from the cock and ball torture that he just received .Alright I tried to let you off easy but now I’m going to show you why they call me “the sissified maker” she says as she runs at wolf only to be tripped by him and fall to his side.

Wolf knows that in his condition he is no match for this hellcat so he rolls away to try and recover some of his strength before continuing. April is rising as she shakes the cobwebs from her head after hitting the floor hard, but she throws caution to the wind as she sees wolf slowly making it to his feet. Wolf is standing on wobbly legs as the ball busting administered by April has taking all of his strength away and April knows this and charges with reckless abandon at wolf. But to his credit his wrestling instincts click in as he drops to the floor raising his leg to catch April right in the gut lifting her off of the floor as wolf falls onto his back flipping April high in the air to smash head first into the wall with a loud crash.

The impact is so great that it cracks the pant as chips fall onto the floor and stick to April’s sweaty body. Wolf crawls over to her and pulls her to a sitting position and clamps on a cross face chicken wing hold bringing cries of surrender from her as she can take no more pain as her shoulder feels as if it’s about to be ripped off. April I want you to now submit to me your master and better and swear on your family’s honor to be my slave ” Wolf demands. Ok I’ll do it just release me, I’ll do anything you say …master” and with that said Wolf releases April. She rolls over sobbing holding her sore shoulder as Wolf stands rubbing his sore groin.

At that point Wolf hears knocking on the door a familiar voice on the other side. Open up April, what the hell is going on in there April are you all right “Samone ask. April slowly crawls over standing up, unlocking and then opening the door grinning as her sister's eyes bug out. Samone surveys the condition of her sisters bedroom asking “what the hell have you two been doing in here “She screams as Wolf steps forward to face her wrath. It was your sister who started the melee by attacking me, she wanted to make me her slave boy but it kind of worked out the other way “he says a big smile appearing on his face.

April lowers her head not meeting Samone’s gaze who smiles touching the bruise on her sister’s forehead. Oh I see my sister finally ran into a boy who corralled her wild ass well good for you wolf and thanks for what you did at my match tonight. If she would have interfered I’ve would have been the laughing stock of the league and Angie would have had been able to challenge her to a grudge match. So what if she did just because she kicked your ass doesn’t mean she’ll kick mine “April screams. Take this next statement any way you like little sis but you are in no way ready for her, Angie would have you crying and begging in under one minute” Samone says looking at April to see will argue her point. April remains silent as Wolf tells her sister’ are you all right to be up and about so soon after the beating you just took.
No disrespect meant to you Samone but you was diagnosed with a slight concussion “Samone reaches up touching her bandaged head wincing “yeah your right I shouldn’t be up and bouncing around. I just had to see what the hell was going on back here. Wolf I know how feisty my little sis can be especially after I lose a match. And shit it sounded like world war three was happening by the way you two were going at it” Samone laughs turning to walk back to her bedroom. Both April and Wolf grin sheepishly avoiding Samone’s gaze as she jokes that she rather fuck Wolf than fight him. The vivacious vixen locks stares with Wolf when suddenly there’s a knock at the door which breaks the uncomfortable silence as April screams “Who the hell could that be at this time of night, don’t they know you’re supposed to be resting “ April scoffs storming off to answer the door….To be continue
Attached Images
File Type: jpg April traps Wolf.jpg (26.2 KB, 40 views)
Old 29-Jun-21, 01:00
Last Achievements

Thanks by your stories
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-21, 15:59
Last Achievements

Chapter 32

Put in Your Place Pt2

When we last left a loud banging sound draws the trio’s attention this time from the front of the house. April puts on a robe telling her sister” Go lie down I’ll take care of this you really need to get some rest “before trotting off to answer the door. Wolf puts his pants back on removing what is left of his undershirt following April to the front. She opens the door to an irate screaming neighbor who makes the mistake of getting in Aprils face. Knowing what is about to happen noticing the tensing of Aprils body Wolf quickly steps in-between before any blows can be struck. He’s surprised to see the person confronting April is his longtime friend Jimmy.

What the hell are you doing in there Wolf I never would have gone ape shit if I knew it were you in there” an embarrassed jimmy laughs. Don’t worry about it man just chill out ok , I’m tired and ready to crash .Don’t worry we will try and keep it down right babe “ Wolf says turning a sideways glance at April. Fuck off I’ll make as much noise as I please and this little piece of crap can’t do anything to stop me can you Jimmy” April shouts taking a step forward.

Again Wolf has to intervene getting between the two as Jimmy lets him know just what he thinks of April. This fucking little girl has been nothing but trouble since she moved back here. She thinks because her mother runs the AAWL that she can do anything and everything she wants and don’t have to answer for it.
Fuck you, you little piece of shit ever since I moved back here you’ve been complaining like a little bitch. Lucky I don’t kick your fucking punk ass” the pissed off little hellion spats threatens jumping in front of Wolf who just as quickly grabs her pulling April back.

Not intimidated Jimmy steps right up getting into Aprils face going nose to nose telling her” I wish you would try that would give me a reason to slap you back into your place hoe .Wolf wedges himself between the two trying to separate them before it comes to blows but neither move an inch . How about this Jack ass Jim “April screams challenging him to a fight. How about we settle this in the ring , meet me and for fight like a real man .Well have a referee and the loser will be the slave to the other, It’s called a cuckhold match that is if your man enough you up for it big Jim’ April says mockingly.

His pride would be wounded if he didn’t accept April’s challenge. After all she’s just a little fucking stuck up bitch. I’ll give her the good spanking she needs from a real man “Jimmy thinks accepting Aprils challenge. You’re on skank and you’re going to be sorry you ever stepped into the ring against a real man like me, no offense Wolf “Jimmy says with a smirk on his face. Wolf ignores the obvious thinly veiled insult still trying to talk jimmy out fighting April.
None taking brother, but come on man you don’t need to do this. Don’t let her bait you into a fight brother; she’s not just some common tail off of the street. It took everything I got to put her down this chick can really scrap” Wolf says begging Jimmy not to fall into Aprils trap. Listen Wolf there’s no way I’m ever going to lose to a girl and if you can beat her I will destroy her. I’m not going to be as kind as you , I might just pull her little panties down after I kick her ass and fuck her in the middle of the ring” laughs Jimmy walking back to his apartment whistling as if he doesn’t have a care in the world.

Wolf knows better looking at April who stands with an evil grin on her face .April watches jimmy walk back to his apartment. Wolf leans down looking into April’s eyes telling her” You’re doing this to get back at me because you know he’s my friend. I hope you aren’t doing this because of what happened earlier and now you are going to take it out on Jimmy” Wolf says between clenched teeth.
You may be right wolfie boy or you may be wrong but I’ll never tell you but the one thing I will tell you is that your little pal will never be the same after I finish with him” April laughs walking back into her apartment beckoning Wolf to follow.

Wolf storms back into the apartment grabbing April by the hair dragging her back to the bedroom. He reminds her that he has not forgotten that she is his slave to do with as he pleases pushing April onto her knee. He unzips his pants dropping them to his ankles exposing his rather large, thick black cock. Wolf then grabs April by the back of the head and starts to fuck her mouth pumping his dick deep down her throat. April tries to swallow his meaty shaft trying not to gag until Wolf finally blows his load pulling out and ejaculating all over Aprils face. He then takes Aprils robe off and makes her wipe his cock clean before pulling up his pants.

Wolf doesn’t bother to shower instead walking to the front door, he looks back before exiting telling April” that was just to remind you who is master around here, I don’t care what you do to Jimmy just remember the ass kicking I just gave you. You will always be my personal little whore” Wolf laughs leaving a now submissive and totally humiliated April behind.

Fast Forward Two Weeks...

Wolf paces back and forth behind his friend Jim who sits on the locker room bench lacing up his wrestling boots. Jim whistles a happy tune as he mentally prepares for his “cuckhold” match against April shortly. Come on Jim, do me a favor and cancel this fight tonight? Wolf begs. Why would I do that buddy that little fuck buddy of yours needs to learn some respect and I’m just the one to teach it to her “ Jimmy tells Wolf.

But Jim you don’t know what you are getting yourself into April’s not some hot headed little chick with a big mouth whose all talk. She can really handle herself April can back up her threats” Wolf seems really concerned as he looks at the wall monitor. Its showing the current match between a little cinnamon color haired cutie and big Asian/ African amazon. You don’t know the half of it Jim she’s grown up in one of the toughest fighting family’s around. Just look at her mother Annette, she was thrown out of the federation because of her rule breaking ways. Why do you think she had to start up the underground apartment fight club” Wolf informs his friend hoping this quick education of the origin of the AWWL will change his mind.

But none of his pleading seems to be penetrating Jim’s thick skull as he tells Wolf with a smug smile on his face “You act as if I never been in a street fight before, remember when we were kids I had to pull your butt out of the fire plenty of times. I’m going to bitch slap that little slut and then make her blow me in front of everyone just like I promised” laughs Jimmy.

Wolf just sighs” Ok Jim you can’t say I didn’t warn you about her, April is a hellcat who has no qualms about hurting you really bad. And remember you did fight alongside me way back when we were kids, but that was years ago and you haven’t been in the ring in years. You allowed your pride get you into this so I hope you haven’t written a check with your mouth that your ass can’t cash buddy” Wolf tells says heading for the door. Where are you going Wolf I wanted you to accompany me to the ring as a show of support pal ‘begs Jimmy as opens the door.

Now you know I can’t do that, both of you are my friends, I just wish that you could have settled this without it coming to blows. Anyway Jim I’m going over to the Commissioners house to watch it on her close circuit video feed. Good luck and a bit of advice jump on April quick and try to end it quickly. That girl takes an ass whipping and still comes back for more it seems like she enjoys the pain you heap upon her. April the the kind of tough little scrapper that’s not satisfied with just winning she doesn’t let up even when she has you by the balls crying out for mercy” says Wolf exiting the locker room.

Jim bounces up and down on his toes as he waits for the bell to sound .He can’t wait to get his hands on the cocky little bitch who stares at him from across the ring. But as Jim looks at his opponent he can’t help but feel the bulge in his trunks as he starts to fantasize about what he is going to do to her after he wins the match. Jim is really turned on as he admires his opponent’s tight little body.
April’s light brown skin shimmers with light perspiration as beads of sweat slowly roll down her chest to disappear beneath her red lace bra. April wears a very skimpy push up bra and thong lace panties which compliments her toned body. She didn’t want to wear anything as she prefers to wrestle in the nude as she says “Real woman warriors do. But Jim would not go for it arguing that wrestling naked would leave him at a big disadvantage.

No way am I leaving my package that vulnerable facing a low life like you, your only hope is to hit me below the belt” Jimmy laughs informing April he will accept any type of win even if it is by disqualification.

You stupid little idiot this is the AWWL, we fight by catfight rules dummy anything goes including ripping off your little wiener. So be prepared because I’m going to have my way with your little twig and berries” April’s nipples start to stiffen as she thinks of abusing this cocky little Puerto Rican boy however she pleases. April is brought back to the here and now as the primary gong sounds signaling that the match is about to begin. The light skin black teen still can’t help but fondle her pert b-cup tits while the other hand rubs beneath the triangle covering her moist pussy blowing kisses at her now flustered opponent……To be continued

Added after 50 minutes:

Chapter 33

Who’s the badass?

The bell rings and April flies out of her corner charging Jim who has barely made it out of his corner. As they are about to collide April jumps to the mat catching Jim square on the shin with a drop kick sending him sprawling. Jim falls hard to the mat as he grabs his stinging lower leg, but as he goes to stand he only makes it to his knees as April attacks from behind striking with a kick to the back of Jim’s head. The kick sends Jim sprawling face first to the mat as April runs and jumps in the air to crash down a vicious knee drop to Jim’s lower back. Jim screams in pain as she digs her knee while grabbing him by the hair to pull his head back bending his back and neck at a painful angle. So you thought that this would be a walk in the park huh thought I was some little bitch who couldn’t handle herself? Ask April as she then smash Jim’s face into the mat and rubs it back and forth brutally grinding it across the floor.

April then releases Jim’s head and you can see that some skin has been scraped off of his face. Small droplets of blood stain the mat which Jimmy probably doesn’t notice as April grabs his right arm ratcheting it up his back. Her foe captured in an excruciating hammer lock April jumps in the air smashing a hard knee into Jim’s twisted arm. After several knee drops April pulls a moaning Jim to his feet maintaining her hammerlock pushing his arm father up his back eliciting banshee like wails. Jim feels as if his shoulder will be dislocated by this sadist bitch. Jim has had enough tears welling up in his big brown eyes begging the official to stop the match. April spins Jim away from her before she can grant his request telling Jim “No way your torment isn’t over until I say it’s over, I’ve just gotten warmed up sissy boy.

Wolf lies in bed next to Barbie shaking his head as they watch the match on her closed circuit feed. I tried to warn the boy about April and how vicious she can be, but no would he listen to me and now he’s about to be embarrassed in front of the whole complex “wolf comments to his part time lover and commissioner of the league. Well that’s your buddy and he isn’t representing the new male faction of this league very well, in fact he’s making you men look like a bunch of pussies” laughs Barbie as wolf grimaces at the action taking place on the screen. First of all no one represents me but me and I will prove just how superior we men are when I win all of the 96th complex floor titles and unify them into one, something that no present day women wrestler has been able to do or had the balls to try “ is wolf’s angry retort.

Calm down baby I was just joking I know you ain’t no wimpy loud mouth punk like your fried Jimmy, I just think he’s getting what he deserves for being an ass hole and prick. I know you are right but he still my friend I have been where he is now taking tremendous punishment to the point that you just want to curl up in a ball and make it stop. But you have to gut it out and I thought he was tougher than this, tough enough not to beg for a bitch like April for mercy it only makes her wet to hear you grumble at her feet ‘wolf tells a now empathic Barbie. Ok wolf I feel your pain and I hope the referee stops it before she really hurts Jimmy, but remember this is a cuckhold match and she will have him to do what she pleases with him for the weekend” Barbie’s voice trails off as she finishes her sentence. She feels Wolf’s body tense up as she turns back to watch the ending of the match.

We return as April pushes Jim into the ropes maintaining her hammerlock on forcing his arm father up his back forcing Jim to lean across the top rope trying to ease the pain shooting up his right arm. This plays right into April’s hands as she releases his arm grabbing her over matched opponent by his hair forcing his neck down across the top rope. April leans down on top of Jim adding her weight to her brutal attempted choke out. She then drapes her leg across Jim’s neck grabbing the middle rope with both hands. April exhibits her nasty cat fighting side pulling up on the ropes while pressing her thigh down cutting Jim's air supply off.

The beleaguered Latino gags spittle drooling out of the corners of his mouth. Jimmy starts to black out from lack of air the only thing that saves him is the referee. He intervenes making April break her choke reminding her that there aren’t many things that are barred in this type of match but choking is one of them. April releases Jim stepping back allowing her blue faced opponent to fall to the mat gulping in much needed air.

The referee signals for the match to resume with April picking up right where she left off. Jim has made it to his knees when April grabs him by his hair pulling him to his feet. Jim surprises April with a left uppercut to the chin knocking her back several steps. April holds her now throbbing jaw clearly stunned taking a moment to try and shake off the blow.

This gives Jim enough time to recover making it to his feet propelling himself forward ready to get some pay back. He catches April across the chest with a stiff arm clothesline knocking her flat onto her cute ass. Jim jumps on his downed opponent straddling pummeling her with everything he’s has. The blows to her head and face have April stunned covering up but still some of the stinging blows hit home. Out of sheer desperation April reaches out trying to grab her rival’s arms instead luckily striking Jim in the face. Her fingers jabs Jimmy in the right eye sending him rolling off crying out holding the right side of his face.
Blinded by the eye gouge Jimmy is at his opponent’s mercy but April is in no condition to take advantage of her good fortune. Jims vicious assault has left her bloodied and on the brink of unconsciousness. Finally both combatants make it to their feet Jimmy’s vision still a bit blurred and April still a bit stunned. As if on cue both fighters charge each other colliding with a sickening thud crashing to the canvas. Both limbs intertwined. , rolling across the mat kicking, biting, scathing and punching any body part available. Jim starts to get the better of April who wisely detaches from the little Latino scampering across the ring.

Jim is having none of it following right behind her grabbing her by the hair whipping April around in a circle. He then releases her hair hold sending April sprawling across the ring slamming into the corner post. She hits back first rebounding out dropping to her knees clutching her lower back. Jim grabs his hated opponent rearing back ready to reign down with a salvo of hammer blows. April counters reacting with lighting speed reaching up latching onto both of Jims nipples. He screams out in pain as the vicious nipple twist sends bolts of pain shooting thru his chest. April then nastily rakes her short but sharp nails down almost ripping both his nipples off. All Jim can do is scream as he clutches his attacked pecs wrapping both arms around to protect them from further abuse.
This plays right into Aprils hands as she strikes him with a forearm uppercut between the legs. Jim’s eyes go wide hands dropping to his crotch debilitating pain emitting from his busted balls. .Jimmy bends over trying to absorb the nauseating ball blast which has him close to puking. He turns around trying to escape another low blow but only serves to allow April to continue her brutalization.
April shows why she is called “the dirtiest fighter around” attacking from her kneeling position reaching up raking her nails down Jim’s shoulders to his waist. This leaves a trail of crimson welts down his back as white hot barbs of pain shoots up and down his back. This new torment for the time being forgetting the pain between his legs hands flying to his attacked back as salty sweat burns his newly acquired wounds.

April again shows her nasty side striking her disabled rival with another uppercut to the nuts from behind. This one an even more painful ball busting blow than the first causing Jim to collapse to the mat in the fetal position. April has now made it to her feet viciously stomping the side of her helpless opponent’s head. After a few more stomps Jim is almost unconscious and the match is as good as over only thing needed is for April to pin her opponent. April grabs him by the ankles spreading Jimmy’s legs jumping in the air delivering a devastating knee drop to crotch. This last ball busting causes Jim to puke leaving the battered teen lifeless on the canvas.

April leaves her knee planted in Jim’s crotch for a minute before slowly rising strutting around a beaten, battered Jimmy whose body spasms and jerks uncontrollably. April is waving her arms in the air shouting obscenities at her downed opponent as the referee attends to Jim seeing if he is still able to continue the match. April is having none of it as she pushes the referee away screaming at him “ain’t no fucking way you stopping this match, I ain’t finished with him yet.
The referee looks on helplessly knowing that the only way this match can end is by knockout or submission. April grabs Jim who offers no resistance sitting him up positioning herself behind him. She grabs Jimmy’s right arm twisting it behind in a hammerlock using her free hand to apply an Asian spike. April shows her knowledge of nerves holds jamming her thumb into the side of Jim’s neck which starts him to squirming moaning bringing him back around. Soon Jimmy is screaming out as pain shoots up and down his right arm leaving it hanging limply at his side. April releases the hammerlock to use both hands applying maximum pressure to her devastating nerve hold.
It takes no time at all for Jimmy to scream out his submission prompting the referee to force .April to release her nerve hold. The referee grabs her hand raising it in the air proclaiming her victor as jimmy falls face first to the canvas. April then goes to the corner and retrieves her black bag sashaying back over to her still prone semi-consciousness opponent.

She drags Jimmy over to the ropes going into her bag taking out two pairs of handcuffs. .She binds him to the ropes using one pair on each arm leaving him with his head hanging over the middle rope. She then pulls Jim’s trunks down exposing his cock and balls performing a reach around stroking his cock to a full erection. Jim is now coming around starting to moan as April whispers into his ear “that’s right baby boy you thought you could handle me. Now I’m going to show you how I handle little sissy boys like you “she says this as she reaches back into her bag pulling out a 10” strap on dildo.
April stands strapping on the sex toy as the referee makes an announcement to the crowd who have now gathered closer to the ring. Now the torture session will commence for the next 15 minutes.

April has now jerked Jim’s dick so that there’s pre cum oozing from the head. She takes a hand full of it plopping it down on the tip of the dildo before jamming it into Jim’s ass. He screams out as April takes no pity and goes to work with vigor slamming Jim’s asshole as hard as she can. With one final thrust she jams the dildo into Jim’s asshole grabbing his cock as she finishes jacking him off .He releases his full load into her hand screaming out in pleasure a his battered balls release soothes his aching Scutum. Jimmy also is in tremendous pain as the dildo penetrating his anus stretching his asshole has left him blubbering like a baby.

April laughs as she takes him by the hair forcing Jim to eat his own cum out of her hand. At first he resist until April threatens to rupture his asshole with the dildo if he doesn’t cooperate. ‘The threat of having the dildo shoved all the way up his virgin ass is enough to get Jim to lick all of the cum out of Aprils hand .She feeds him it as one would feed oats to a horse before finally releasing Jim from his restraints.

He falls to the mat clutching his abused butt as April tells him “now little bitch it’s time to satisfy your master. A wicked grin on her face the victor pulls off Jim’s wrestling trunks wiping the jizz from of his face. April then drags him by the leg to the center of the ring removing her own bottoms plopping her ass down onto Jim's face gyrating grinding her pussy reaching forward grabbing Jim’s soft cock.
April gives it a good tug bringing a muffled cry from beneath her ass as she squeezes his quickly hardening shaft. Do a good job boy and don’t think about doing anything funny or I’ll rip your little dick right off. You better make me cum bitch boy or else” ‘the dominating vixen orders. Jim does not disappoint as April reaches orgasm in a couple of minutes falling off of Jim shaking uncontrollably next to him. She finally gathering herself enough to go into her bag retrieving a dog collar and chain. She puts it on Jim leading him out of the ring exiting to a loud round of applause from the appreciative audience…..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg April Annettes Daughter.jpg (7.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg April Chokes Jimmy.jpg (30.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg April BALLBUST Jimmy.jpg (21.5 KB, 467 views)
File Type: jpg April Fucks Jimmy.jpg (29.3 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 30-Jun-21 at 15:59.
Old 30-Jun-21, 16:37
Last Achievements

Nice storie, thanks
Old 01-Jul-21, 04:56
Last Achievements

Chapter 34

Let’s Get Ready To Rumble

Wolf finally gets back into action after recovering from injuries suffered at the hands of Marisol Sanchez. The oldest and most feared of the clan (which she is for good reason) ambushed the young upcoming rookie after he fairly defeated her sister Brunhilda in a match. Now after sitting on the sidelines for over a month the commissioner has summoned him along with his aptly named Wolf pack to her office.
He arrives to find Tammy Elke and Eleanor whom he beat in his first match here seated along with his two protégées Phil and Walter When Barbie enters the room they all stand until she signals them to sit men on one side of the room females on the other. Icy stares are all that fill her office that is until the commissioner clears her throat drawing everyone’s attention. Welcome ladies and gentleman and thank you for coming. I will get right to the point and not waste your time you six have been chosen to compete in our first male vs. female rookie tournament.

A murmur goes thru the room as Barbie’s announcement is quite unexpected surprising even Wolf who thought that he had a special relationship with the commissioner. You six have excelled in the short time you have been competing in this league. Especially you Wolf who will be team captain that is if your teammates agree. Both Phil and Walter nod in agreement patting their friend on the back. Wolf has amassed a 7-0 record (Barbie fails to mention his two unofficial battles against Aileen, Patty and Mable who totally destroyed him) with his latest and most impressive win coming just a few weeks ago over Brunhilda.

Eleanor whispers into her best friend’s ear before raising her hand getting the commissioner attention. That’s all good but I want to nominate Elke to be ours if that’s cool with blondie over here” Eleanor nods in Tammy’s direction. . And if it isn’t she’s out voted 2-1 anyways “her best friend chimes in giving Tammy a dirty look.

Alright then Elke it is and your captains will decide who will fight first for your team and the winner of the contest will win a cash prize of $10.000 to keep or split with his or her teammates” Barbie informs the surprised teens who have never had such an amount as a winner’s purse. Tami laughs at this statement saying for everyone to hear “No fucking way am I splitting my winnings with anyone, it’s all for one and that one is me bitches got it. This pointed remark brings Elke to her feet towering over Tami looking down informing the big boob blonde of what she thinks of her.

What makes you think your pretty little Barbie doll ass is going to win; I mean I saw what pretty boy over there did you “Elke laughs nodding toward Phil. Barbie has to step in at this point separating the two girls knowing how quickly a cat spat can escalate between these two into a full blown brawl. Alright enough from you two and for the at least a week you will have to be on the same page so stow it and save that aggression for those sitting to your right” she tells both Elke and Tami in a stern matter of fact voice. Wolf chimes in breaking the tension asking “So when do we start this challenge and will there be any tag team matches. No Wolf this will be a single match only contest with the victor being crowned in a week. So get your rest because the first match will be in two days team captains will get together and decide who will be first up.

Frankly I can’t wait to see you guys tear into each other see what you've really made of and oh by the way the winner also jumps to the front of the line to be promoted out of the rookie division to the big leagues. That’s where you’ll find opportunity to make the big cash and prestige that will set you apart from your peers. Everyone is all smiles as they leave Barbie’s office getting together plotting their strategy to win the tournament. A day after the meeting both team post their rosters and to their surprise the commissioner only has to slightly adjust it.

The first round turns out to be Wolf facing Tami who licks her lips giving her opponent the throat slashing sign. The now bubbly blonde knows that her soon to be beaten opponent can’t be fully recovered from his brutal match against Brunhilda and the beating taking afterwards at the hands of her sister Marisol.
Next Walter will battle Phil’s sister Elke due to the fact that Phil and Eleanor will get a first round bye as they both had competed recently. Both will be facing each other on three weeks rest Barbie tells the group of youngsters wanting everyone to be competing on an even keel.The start of the tournament finally arrives as Wolf jogs to the ring to a mix of cheers and boos. Cheers for Elke's and jeers for Wolf’s who they see as an untalented overrated wannabe wrestler.

First up Tami who refers to her opponent as the commissioner’s pet and all around untalented interloper will try to deal Wolf his first loss as a participant in the 96th complex junior division The undefeated wrestler wears red wrestling tight shorts which he pairs with matching low ankle high wrestling boots sporting a new look. Having completely shaved his head bald keeping his moustache and goatee giving Wolf the appearance of an old time wrassler. His chiseled body now weighs ten pounds less than when he last stepped in the ring. Wolf has worked hard on during his short hiatus coming into tonight’s match tipping the scale at 175 pounds. Many of the women in the audience greet him with catcalls and wolf whistles showing their appreciation of his body which glistens under the hot overhead lights.

Sultry music starts to play as Tami Terrific makes her entrance skipping down the aisle blowing kisses to her adoring male and some female fans. The beautiful one as she calls herself reminds you of young Brittany Spears only with a little more muscle packed on. She stands at 5’5’ 150 lbs. most of it in her huge boobs which none of the male patrons can take their eyes off. Wolf has to remind himself not be distracted by his opponents voluptuous 36C-28-36 figure as she bends over pretending to tie her boot laces giving the teen a good look at her full perfect pear shaped booty.

Tammy ties her long blonde hair back which flows down to her waist. Not wanting her treasured mane to be pulled or rip out. She isn’t a great wrestler but somehow has figured out how to win as her 3- 1 record supports. Her only lost coming at the hands of who she’s about to face for the second time in five weeks.

The match starts as expected as Wolf outmaneuvering the blonde using hip tosses and ankle locks tripping Tami to the mat. Tami slaps the mat in frustration slowly crawling towards the edge of the ring as Wolf twist her trapped feet eliciting cries of pain. She finally makes it to the edge grabbing a hold of the bottom rope forcing the referee to order Wolf to release his trapped opponent. This he does releasing Tammy who slowly rises to her feet complaining to the official about Wolf illegal use of her hair.

Wanda isn’t buying the young fighters claim that Wolf used a hair pull to take her down which only enrages the blonde who in turn tries to sneak attack her rival. She leaps at Wolf claws barred but to Tammy’s dismay her rival is ready for such an underhanded tactic knowing how the blonde will use any advantage even if a dishonorable one to her advantage. Wolf catches Tammy’s wrist planting his foot in her stomach falling back to the mat. He performs a perfect monkey flip sending his screaming rival sailing over his head tumbling to the mat behind him.

Tammy crashes to the canvas sitting up quickly hands going to her lower back unprepared for what happens next. Wolf who has rolled with his maneuver ending up standing behind his still seated opponent picks up the pace using his speed to dominate the action. The boobalicious blonde doesn’t know what has hit her as Wolf catches her with lighting fast strikes. Tammy is the victim of not one but caught three consecutive flying dropkicks sending her crashing to the mat every time she regains her feet. Every time she gets up holding her crushed bosom Wolf would catch her with another athletic attack which the winded blonde seemed not to be ready for. Now weary of his her opponent’s chest attack Tami covers her big tits only to have Wolf catch her with a drop toe hold slamming the blonde face and chest first onto the canvas.

On a roll Wolf wastes no time leaping up executing a leg drop crashing down across the back of Tami's head smashing the blondes beautiful face against the mat to then rolls her over hooking his stunned opponent’s leg going for the pin and win .
But Tami ruins his plans of a quick victory by kicking out at the count of eight. Wanda alerts the male battler that Tami has kicked out breaking her count which doesn’t sit well with Wolf who rises ready to continue his dominance Tami doesn’t seem ready to reengage her rival quickly crawling away ducking behind Wanda using the big referee as a human shield .Tami doesn’t really gain an advantage until she digs into her bag of dirty tricks shoving the official from behind. Wanda crashes into Wolf her knee striking his knee as she stumbles falling forward. The big boob blonde then attacks from behind as Wolf makes the mistake of showing concern for the official. He turns his back attending to the referee making sure that she is all right giving his unethical opponent the opening she needs. Tami jumps on Wolfs back gouging his eyes pushing him head first into the corner post.

She has learned from their last meeting not to underestimate Wolf, so blinding her opponent seems like the best plan of attack. Tammy plans to neutralized Wolf before he can go back on the offensive seems to have worked as he slumps in the corner stunned. His vision impaired Wolf is defenseless against the cowardly blonde’s next attack as Tami runs bouncing off the ropes using the added momentum to perform a flying body splashing Wolf into the corner post leaving him crumpled gasping for air.

He slowly slides down to the mat sitting unable to move as the effects of his opponent’s body splash leaving him partially paralyzed. The vicious vixen then sends her boot toe between Wolves’s spreads legs pressing down with her full weight crushing his testicles against the mat. Now totally paralyzed Wolf is easy prey sitting unable to defend himself against arguably the most sadistic fighter in the junior division.

Tami doesn’t waste time not wanting to allow her opponent any time to recuperate getting up trotting to the opposite corner to then run rebounding off the ropes zeroing in on her hated rival. Only this time Tammy doesn’t perform a body splash instead she drops down catching Wolf with a drop kick to the face. The unexpected blow knocks him on flat onto his back stunned unable to stop Tami from spreading his legs. She looks back over her shoulder making sure that Wanda hasn’t yet recovered before performing her next illegal maneuver.
The sneering blonde looks down at her trapped opponent telling him “You know this will hurt you slot more than it will hurt me babe. She laughs dropping three consecutive knees down between Wolf’s legs the impact so hard that even his padded crotch cannot absorb it all. Tami goes for a quick pin knowing that after her vicious ball busting it’s no way Wolf will be able to kick out. But much to her chagrin the referee is still a little out of it and by the time Wanda reaches them Wolf is able to kick out.

This is all the offense that Tami really gets to administer as Wolf rolls out of the ring taking much needed time to recovers from the low blows. He doesn’t bother to complain to Wanda knowing that she didn’t see Tami’s foul shots. But this doesn’t mean that he isn’t mad as hell at the blonde and her attack on his manhood. Wolf re-enters the ring going on the war path battering Tami from post to pillar body slamming his big boob foe several times before putting her away for good with a big sit down power bomb. The referee easily counts Tami who lays spread eagle on the mat with Wolf's legs holding his opponents arms and shoulders to the mat securing the pin fall. Wanda stands on shaky legs holding her head where it struck Wolf’s knee awarding him the match. Match one to the men’s team winner Wolf, loser Tami “the blg official announces glaring down at Tami who still lies on the canvas holding her lower back.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tammy.jpg (25.1 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg Wolf defeats Tammi.jpg (24.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg images(8).jpg (8.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg images.jpg (6.4 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 01-Jul-21 at 05:02.
Old 01-Jul-21, 06:14
Last Achievements

The comeback is ever hard, thanks by your storie
Old 04-Jul-21, 04:11
Last Achievements

Chapter 35
Rookie Tournament PT 2
Round One -Match Two
Walter vs Elke

The next day it’s Walter’s turn to go up against his best friend’s sister and tough competitor Elke. Walt likes to think of himself as the thinking man’s wrestler as he is highly educated and believes he can out think any opponent in the ring. He wears full length blue and gold wrestling tights to the ring with knee high gold wrestling boots. Taller but outweighed by his opponent by 20lbs Walter stands 5’11’ and weighs in at 145 pounds of thin lanky would be gladiator. Walter has good wrestling ability but everyone questions his heart as he seems to fold when the going gets tough.

Elke on the other hand is a stone cold assassin in the ring neither expecting nor giving any mercy to her opponents. She struts out to wolf whistles as the ebony goddess wearing a stars and stripes string bikini which the string on her bottoms disappear up the crack of her super tight ass. Elke stands 5’7’ weighing a chiseled but still sexy 165lbs with little to no fat on her athletic body. Sporting a 36b-24-36 figure she is every man’s wet dream that is if he can tame the lioness in her.

The match starts and it looks as if it is evenly matched as the two combatants trade holds as the advantage swings back and forth. That is until Walter is able to overpower his opponent in a test of strength. He forces Elke to her knees then Rams his right knee into her chest crushing her left boob. Walt’s blast knocks the chocolate hued battler’s tit free of her skimpy bathing suit for all to see. Another round of catcalls greets Elke as Walter sends another boob busting blast into her now naked teat. This blow sends Elke onto her back cradling her bruised boob giving Walter the opening needed, Elke feels a burning in her scalp as Walter pulls her up to a sitting position. She suddenly feels her opponents wiry legs lock around her waist and arms around her head. Elke realizes that she may have made a crucial mistake in underestimating Walters wrestling abilities.

Damn Wolf must be good to have taught this pansy piece of poor excuse for a man how to wrestle in such a short time “she muses as Walter locks on his sleeper/ scissor hold combination. Luckily for her Elke is close enough that she can scoot on her ass over to the ropes sticking out her leg touching the bottom rope. This forces the ref to order Walter who Elke has dragged across the ring to break the hold. Angered thinking that Elke has found a coward’s way out he refuses to release the hold a mistake that he would regret in a few seconds. Walter relents as the official starts her five count threatening to disqualify him releasing his scissor hold but keeping the sleeper attached even after the referee orders him to release Elke.

The ebony amazon grips the ropes sinking to one knee as the effects of her opponents sleeper hold starts to take effect. This prompts Elke to take drastic measures first dropping down missing the second rope by mere inches which Walter smashing his face against the rough nylon doesn’t cord. Now the recipient of a brutal rope burn as his face is roughly scraped against the middle rope causing him to release his rival. Freed from Walter who stands holding his face in his hands Elke rises from the floor throwing her foot backwards up between her opponents parted legs.

Walters sobbing is suddenly cut short as pain explodes between his legs dropping him to his knees as Elke’s mule kick catches him unaware leaving the lanky young man groveling at his opponent’s feet. The now angry ebony goddess glares down rubbing her throat grabbing Walter dragging him to his feet. Elke turns up the heat as she captures Walter in a tight side headlock turning away from Sam using her body to block the referee’s view of her actions. She hits Walt in the throat with an illegal karate thrust leaving the gangly grappler gagging for air to then pull off her tiny top wrapping it around Walt’s throat choking him. he starts to turn blue.

Sam intervenes grabbing the garment removing it from around Walter’s throat throwing it out of the ring warning Elke about her rule breaking tactics. Elke tells the big red to “FUCK OFF” before turning back to the business at hand of dismantling her hated would be rival. She exhibits extraordinary strength lifting Walter up onto her shoulder to then drop him down onto her knee. Elke knee catches Walter right between his legs smashing his already abused balls for the second time in as many minutes. Now totally decimated, his balls smashed up into his stomach making him puke as he lies face down on the mat convulsing in pain.

The brutal ball busting has taken all of the fight out of Walter leaving him at the mercy of the marauding amazon who goes on to execute several crippling moves leaving him completely helpless at the mercy of his opponent. It is obvious that he cn no longer defend himself as Elke cruelly spreads his long legs stomping the back of Walters thighs. She then stands holding his right leg pointing to the crowd spinning her finger around in the air signaling what is about befall her helpless opponent.

Elke spins her foes leg around her own dropping down to the mat cinching in a tight figure four leg lock dropping onto her back exerting as much pressure on Walter’s trapped and twisted as possible. It doesn’t take long for her wailing opponent who can no longer stand the pain crying out his submission. Walter is screaming bloody murder as Elke refuses to release him even as Sam tells her she has won the match keeping him trapped in her crippling hold for another minute before finally releasing Walter who rolls around on the mat in agony. As if defeating her lesser skilled opponent weren’t enough Elke slips out of the ring returning with a steel chair. She then proceeds to whack Walt’s injured leg with the illegal weapon until Wolf and Phil arrive to intervene forcing the onyx goddess to retreat leaving the ring and her dispatched opponent behind.

Elke’s hand is raised by the referee as she gloats pointing to the ring at Walter and the Carnage she has inflicted on him. She grabs a live mike and announces ‘YOU SEE WHAT I JUST DID TO YOUR FRIEND WOLF, WELL I PROMISE YOU I’M GOING TO DO MUCH WORST TO WHOEVER I MEET NEXT AND I HOPE IT WILL BE YOU” She screams throwing the microphone at the ring. Elke gives both the finger before strutting back to her dressing to shower.

Later on that night Elke sits next to the Commissioner who has invited the winners of the first round to a celebratory dinner. Of course she didn’t invite Wolf after what happed earlier knowing that it would turn into a unscheduled brawl if those two were in the same room. Elke snarls informing her of how long it took to get the stink of that loser Walter off her and the next time you match me up against a pussy like Walter I promise they won’t very wrestle again. Barbie shakes her head in disbelief as she listens to Elke downgrade the whole junior roster promising to teach all of them a lesson. She informs the commissioner that after what she does to her next opponent no one will ever want to step in the ring against the ‘GODDESS”……next up match three- Phil vs. Eleanor!

Added after 39 minutes:

Chapter 36
Rookie Tournament Round Two Match One
Wolf vs Elke

It was down to just the Four of us, Eleanor, Elke, Phil and me. I had defeated Tammy in the first match of the tournament. My teammate and friend Walter had lost badly to Phil’s sister Elke who really tortured my friend injuring Walter’s knee so now I was out to for a payback. Elke bit on my challenge to face me in the first match of the second round of the tournament even though neither Phil nor Eleanor had fought yet. We would be on even ground having only had three days rest and it seemed that Elke is the strongest link on their team. So if I could beat her I knew that Phil could take out Eleanor with no problem. I came down to the ring alone as my teammate Phil was home seeing to Walter’s medical care and mental health. Humiliation suffered at the hands of his sister who could have simply pinned her brother but instead had choose to try and make him a unic. Elke’s brutal ballbusting of her brother just showed ruthless this would be man eater is a fact that hasn’t escaped Wolf’s attention.

Eleanor had come down to ring side to root on her good friend and sometimes lover probably convinced by Elke to bow out of the next round. If she does this Eleanor would win on default guarantying a win against her brother Phil promising to split the prize money. Of course Eleanor didn’t want to face me since I had defeated her the first time we faced each other in my debut match. I wait patiently in the ring going over my game plan in my mind on how to defeat this onyx gladiatrix. At 5’7’, 165 lbs. of toned muscle Elke is one of the toughest fighters in the junior division.
She has great grappling skills, martial arts training and recently learned how to use various nerve holds/pinches.

Elke wears a bright yellow bikini which looks great as it contrast with her dark chocolate skin, matching knee pads and soft sole wrestling shoes. She has her shoulder length braided hair tied back in a ponytail with a yellow headband. She removes the headband handing it to Eleanor giving her a big good luck kiss. Elke then enters the ring and is stopped by Big Mama Mary is the referee for our match. She quickly goes over the rules which she is known for letting wrestlers bend. She then quickly searches us letting both I and Elke know she wants a fight to the finish. She wants a decisive victor with one person beating the other, not winning by DQ. That’s not the way they settled things in her day , fist to face and boot to ass until one person walked away and the other carried away” she laughs finishing her diatribe. Finished giving instructions Big Mary then sends both combatants back to their corners.

The bell sounds starting the match progresses slowly with both wrestlers feel each other out. Neither Elke nor Wolf wants to make an early mistake which would give the advantage to their opponent. They finally are ready to lock up in a test of strength both raising hands high in the air. Wolf surprises Elke with his speed spinning behind wrapping his arms around her waist. Wolf lifts Elke flipping backwards slamming her back first to the canvas. He then leaps to his feet dropping an elbow down onto Elke’s chest crushing her left b cup titty. Elke screams rolling into stomach trying to protect her attack boob from more punishment. Wolf gives her no respite changing targets grabbing his opponents left arm. He yanks hard sending waves of pain thru Elke’s shoulder. Wolf again yanks then pulls on the trapped limb forcing Elke to her feet; he then gives it another twist flipping her back to the canvas. Wolf’s judo throw leaves his opponent who has landed hard on her back winded unprepared to defend against Wolf’s knee drop. He leaps in the air dropping a knee down onto Elke’s already sore left tit. Wolf keeps the pace quick but controlled, when everyone thought he would do just the opposite. Most including his opponent thought he would use his 20lb weight advantage to take Elke out with a slow, grinding, beat down.

Wolf continues his assault dragging Elke to her feet still holding her arm which he twist using an arm ringer. Elke cries out not able to stifle her screams anymore as Wolf works over her shoulder and arm. He then transitions to an arm bar sending four wicked elbows down into Elke’s sore shoulder. The last brutal blast drops her to her knees the holding her right shoulder which Wolf targets with four kicks to Elke’s upper back. The last one Wolf sends higher catching Elke in the back of her head sending her face first to the mat. Elke is left dazed on the mat unaware of what her dominating rival has planned for her. Elke sits on the mat nursing her abused shoulder never seeing Wolf bounce off the ropes behind her. He charges cross the ring dropping down sending a double kick his seated opponents back. The low drop kick sends Elke sprawling across the ring lying face down in a crumpled heap. Wolf decides now’s the time to go for the high risk maneuver trying to put Elke away.

Meanwhile outside the ring Eleanor is going crazy yelling, jumping up and down from the ring apron to the floor. Wolf covers Elke going for the win as Big Mary drops down into position starting her count. The crowd lets out a sheik of surprise as Elke kicks out at the count of nine surprising Wolf most of all. He doesn't try to cover Elke again instead hoping up waiting for opponent to make it to one knee. He gives the signal for his favorite finisher the “MISSLE SPEAR ‘taking off sprinting across the ring.

Wolf runs ready to spring off the ropes intent on rebounding to strike Elke with the spear. But Ellen or has other idea’s reaching up grabbing the middle rope just as Wolf goes to bounce off it. Instead Wolf falls thru the space created by Eleanor’s moving the middle rope. Wolf crashes to the hard floor outside unable to right his body before landing. He’s left stunned at the feet of hated his rival who timed her dastardly act right when the referees back was turned. Big Mary missed Eleanor’s interference turning just in time to see Wolf fall thru the ropes. Mary frowns as she has an idea as to what has just transpired but did not witness it. Hey El I don't want no funny business going on out there or I’ll eject you from ringside got me? Eleanor gives Mary her best ' I don't know what you’re talking about “smile promising not to interfere.

A stunned Wolf makes it to his feet as Mary begins her count out as Elke uses the time afford by Eleanor’s deceitful deed to recover from the early abuse. She stalks over just as Wolf rolls back into the ring barely beating the officials count. Wolf doesn’t have a chance to gather his wits before Elke tears into him with a series of kicks to the body backing him into the corner. Wolf crouches in a defensive position trying to block as many of Elke’s blows as possible.

The dark destroyer takes a step back catching her breath surveying damage done. She then jumps in the air delivering a wicked tomahawk chop down onto the top of Wolfs head. The impact drives Wolf down to the mat as his knees buckle from the force of the blow. Elke doesn’t let up slamming a double chop down into the side of Wolfs neck. The double blow elicits a muffled cry of pain from Wolf whose arms drop limply to his side .Elke’s blows target her adversary’s nerve centers hitting their mark leaving Wolfs arms temporarily numb. The defenseless fighter is in a bad spot now as most referees would move in and make the wrestlers break.

Big Mary stands watching the action instead intervening leaving Elke to continue her brutal beating. She tires of delivering chops to Wolf’s neck and head deciding to changing targets. She bends down grabbing one of Wolf's nipples in each hand giving them a vicious twist. The cruel treatment of his chest brings screams of pain from Wolf as Elke works over his sensitive nipples. She then pulls Wolf to his feet by them before raking her short but sharp nails down his chest. This leaves an ugly trail of deep scratches down Wolf’s pectorals causing him to clutch his burning chest.

Elke connects to the side of his head with a perfect roundhouse kick knocking her opponent silly. Wolf is out on his feet when Elke grabs him by the shoulders planting her foot into his stomach. She falls back executing a monkey flip sending the helpless male sailing thru the air. Wolf lands with a thud in the middle of the ring spread eagle .This seems like the perfect time for Elke to go for the pin but the vindictive vixen has other things in mind slowly climbing to the top of corner post. Eleanor cheers her on from ringside starting to chant ' Break HIs Fuckin Ass in half “which catches on quickly. Elke blows her a kiss turning to then measure her slightly stirring opponent before leaping high in the air executing a perfect FROG SPLASH. Elke lands on her prone opponent crushing Wolf’s body flat as a pancake.

The move hurts Elke a bit also but nowhere near has what damage had it caused Wolf. He rolls on the mat in pain holding his ribs as Elke recovers enough to roll over and covers Wolf. Big Mary drops down slapping the mat 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 but as goes to slap it for the ninth time but by nothing short of a miracle Wolf is able to kick out . But even though Wolf has kicked out but how much does he have left in the tank having taken allot of punishment.

A pissed off Elke kneels slapping the mat in frustration grabbing Wolf by the arm whipping him into the corner. Wolf hits hard slumping back into the corner as his opponent charges across the ring ready to crush him thru the turnbuckles. Elke leaps in the air looking to hit Wolf with a flying body splash only to find no one at home. Wolf somehow manages to evade the hurtling ebony amazon who to crashes back first into the corner. Elke stumbles out holding her lower back which she struck on the middle turnbuckle dropping to her knees leaning across the middle rope.

Wolf who has somehow recovered seems to be re-energized going on the attack draping Elke’s throat across the top rope leaning on her back. He pulls up on the middle rope putting all of his weight across her neck effectively choking her out. Wolf bounces up and down on Elke's neck sending her to the brink of unconsciousness until ref Mary intercedes. The rotund referee makes Wolf break the choke allowing Elke to drop down to the canvas leaning across the bottom rope.

The gagging glamazon still isn’t out of the woods as Wolf grabs the bottom rope snapping it back slinging Elke onto her back. Wolf runs kicking his gagging foe in the side, flipping Elke onto her back stomping his crawling opponent until she can move no more. Wolf then jumps in the air crashing down with both knees targeting Elke’s already hurt lower back. He repeats this crippling maneuver several times eliciting squeal’s of pain. Mary then intercedes asking Elke if she wants to give up which the teary eyed battler agrees to She concede but Wolf is having none of it as he pushes Mary away "Fuck that Mary, we goanna finish this once and for all" Wolf screams grabbing Elke by the legs steps thru turning Elke over onto her stomach. Wolf locks her into a tight sharp shooter leaning back sitting down with all his weight on Elke’s back. I GIVE FUCK, I GIVE, GET HIM OFF OF ME, HE"S BREAKING MY FUCKING BACK” Elke screams begging for release.

Referee Mary informs Wolf that Elke has submitted and to release her before he does permanent damage which seems to get thru to him. Wolf releases his sobbing opponent allowing Elke to curl into a pain racked ball as Wolf drops to the mat totally spent. Both combatants lay in the ring bruised and battered with only one being the victor, but both seemed to have paid a high price of extreme punishment.
Mary raises Wolf's left arm in victory, his right arm still hangs limply as many question if he will be able to compete in the next round. Wolf limps out of the ring still clutching his right side slowly making his way back to the dressing room .exits He passes Eleanor or passes on her way to the ring to help her friend telling Wolf “. Fuck you if you really hurt Elke I’m going to beat you so bad you’ll have to be carried away on a stretcher.

Wolf stops looking back replying to Eleanor’s statement a wicked smile appearing on his face. Bring it on bitch you’ll get the same as your butch friend back there, but first you have to get past Phil. I’m sure he is going to kick your yellow ass all over the ring when he gets his hands on you “as he turns and exits thru the door to seek medical attention from the league doctor. Next Part four “T N T’
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images(6).jpg (7.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg lElke vs Walter.jpg (48.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg images(9).jpg (32.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg images(6).jpg (10.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 9k=(9).jpg (6.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Elke vs Wolf.jpg (22.5 KB, 227 views)

Last edited by Wildthing2001; 04-Jul-21 at 04:11.