Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jun-21, 09:36
Bevvie97

Default Sensual judo from Bevvie

The large training room is almost deserted, nobody remained in the building that late except for two judoka, a girl and a guy dressed in blue judogi, both lying on the floor near the centre of the first tatami.
You have been lying on your back for a while after getting caught in a tate-shiho-gatame by the girl upon you. Your head and useless right arm are trapped by her strong, tightly embracing arms, your legs are entwined by hers and you can feel her heels digging into your inner thighs. In the deep silence of the room you can hear nothing else but the noises of silent fight, her panting and brief low groans showing the effort she needs to hold your desperately struggling body down on the mat. You are bigger and probably a bit stronger, yet this half-middleweight girl seems to be able to dominate you. Yeah, brown-belters can be dangerous with their skills and experience, even if they are somewhat smaller.
After taking up the perfect position and securing your body in the pin, she has refused your frantic attempts to escape with intimidating ease. By now you clearly feel yourself defeated and out of breath, almost completely immobilized, only slightly squirming under her conquering body. It could be humiliating for a man to feel himself so totally helpless against a woman, being forced to admit her physical superiority. But here and now, without audience witnessing your defeat to a female opponent, you do not feel embarrassed at the slightest. On the contrary, somehow you feel the situation becoming sensual between you two.
Beverly is one of the prettiest girls in the team, a charming blondie with lovely blue eyes, cute hands and feet, definitely attractive enough to get you sexually aroused by holding you in such a pin for more than a minute now. If this was a real match, she would have won it already. But you are just rolling for practice and with her infinite stamina she doesn’t seem to have enough of it.
Now you feel Beverly repositioning her body, trying to get further up on you, releasing your legs and now you feel her feet somewhere nearing your crotch, her face inches from your own, you can feel her sweet warm breath. She’s now breathing heavily. Just what this girl thinks she’s doing? Before you could protest she suddenly releases the hold and next second you feel her fingers over your mouth. “Sssh, please, don’t resist me baby” Her lovely alto voice full of passion makes you dazed enough for a moment to allow Beverly to restore her tight embrace without you attempted to get free.
Beverly has you now again, owns you while gazing right into your eyes, and you can clearly notice her own arousal. You can feel her flexed biceps as two small hard apples being pressed into your shoulder and armpit, and feel two larger, softer apples pressing your chest. After some seconds in that very sensual position, you can also notice something strange, as if her strength was getting sapped by something irresistible power, then her eyelids begin slightly flutter, those beautiful blue eyes are loosing focus. Her breathing becomes even heavier and faster, apparently she’s about to loose control over her body as her conscious mind getting consumed by the sensation of euphoria. By a last exertion she tries to tighten her embrace further to force you to surrender. “Tap baby” she moans next to your ear “tap out to a girl” almost screaming the last word. Obeying her almost half-consciously under the magic of her passion you start tapping by your free left hand on her back.
It seems she has sunk too deeply into ecstasy to recognize and accept your submission and you might be getting cruelly suffocated but all of a sudden you feel her muscles relaxing. As if stunned instantly, her head drops onto your chest, the long ponytail falls onto your face. Her apparent exhaustion and the pleasant fruity smell emanating from her silky golden hair turns you on. So strong yet soo bewilderingly feminine. She slowly releases her embrace, pulling back her arms. “Oh my God” she sighs still lying on your chest and belly, and then rhythmically taps on the mat, three times in the dead silence of the room. “You defeated me” she adds in a low voice, while rolling off your body. “I don’t know how you did but by the end I felt myself being dominated and had no choice but submission.” And when you sit up and glance at Beverly still lying at your side with her limbs spread eagled, you can see a charming and grateful smile appearing on her face.
Old 10-Jun-21, 23:44
Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sensual judo from Bevvie

Should have please me if it weren't narated like this. Fight sequences are cool but curiously having't a voice in my head telling the story is not as fun for me as reading at first person but thank for this story

Tags
domination, mixed fight, mixed judo, sensual fight, sensual judo