Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3851  
Old 13-Jun-21, 13:47
Naji's Avatar
Naji Naji is offline
Administrator
Points: 780,395, Level: 100 Points: 780,395, Level: 100 Points: 780,395, Level: 100
Activity: 28.1% Activity: 28.1% Activity: 28.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 13,995
Thanks: 12,574
Thanked 110,781 Times in 9,705 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

B-05 Featherweight Tournament is now also available at our c4s store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
  #3852  
Old 27-Jun-21, 23:59
K1ckm3 K1ckm3 is offline
Member
Points: 8,047, Level: 38 Points: 8,047, Level: 38 Points: 8,047, Level: 38
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Mexico
Posts: 221
Thanks: 465
Thanked 387 Times in 105 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Hi @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ,

I hope some day FightPulse can do a series of clips or a category of "Dangerous feet", like the one you have made with Jenni Czech (actually another one with her will be awesome, I just love that clip) I think many of us enjoy the foot domination/trampling clips, and yours are jewels

Thanks
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K1ckm3 For This Useful Post:
  #3853  
Old 24-Jul-21, 08:57
gaoyunsong gaoyunsong is offline
member
Points: 1,637, Level: 16 Points: 1,637, Level: 16 Points: 1,637, Level: 16
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 23
Thanks: 10
Thanked 61 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ckm3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ,

I hope some day FightPulse can do a series of clips or a category of "Dangerous feet", like the one you have made with Jenni Czech (actually another one with her will be awesome, I just love that clip) I think many of us enjoy the foot domination/trampling clips, and yours are jewels

Thanks
Or foot choke/throat trampling scene collection
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gaoyunsong For This Useful Post:
  #3854  
Old 24-Jul-21, 18:33
K1ckm3 K1ckm3 is offline
Member
Points: 8,047, Level: 38 Points: 8,047, Level: 38 Points: 8,047, Level: 38
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Mexico
Posts: 221
Thanks: 465
Thanked 387 Times in 105 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaoyunsong [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Or foot choke/throat trampling scene collection
That will be awesome, I will buy them all, FightPulse have many cute girls
Reply With Quote
  #3855  
Old 07-Aug-21, 11:27
philla76 philla76 is offline
Member
Points: 4,086, Level: 26 Points: 4,086, Level: 26 Points: 4,086, Level: 26
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 224
Thanks: 74
Thanked 275 Times in 94 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
B-05 Featherweight Tournament is now also available at our c4s store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who is your smallest guy?
Reply With Quote
  #3856  
Old 10-Aug-21, 04:51
vayne77 vayne77 is offline
Member
Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 178
Thanks: 1
Thanked 176 Times in 53 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

This is such a bad business move from fight pulse...they just release a bunch on new clips on the upcoming section since 9 June and after that they take a longgggg break until who knows when.... seriously disappointed...what make it so long to release it? The clips is ready...it has been more than 2 months

Why take a long break right after you show a lots of upcoming clips?
Reply With Quote
  #3857  
Old 10-Aug-21, 08:04
marc34608's Avatar
marc34608 marc34608 is offline
Member
Points: 10,935, Level: 45 Points: 10,935, Level: 45 Points: 10,935, Level: 45
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 462
Thanks: 521
Thanked 1,377 Times in 282 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

I'm still waiting for Bianca vs Akela (leg power contest)
Reply With Quote
  #3858  
Old 10-Aug-21, 09:18
verscont's Avatar
verscont verscont is online now
Senior Member
Points: 193,489, Level: 100 Points: 193,489, Level: 100 Points: 193,489, Level: 100
Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,269
Thanks: 15,848
Thanked 46,884 Times in 4,788 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by vayne77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is such a bad business move from fight pulse...they just release a bunch on new clips on the upcoming section since 9 June and after that they take a longgggg break until who knows when.... seriously disappointed...what make it so long to release it? The clips is ready...it has been more than 2 months

Why take a long break right after you show a lots of upcoming clips?
You're not very well-informed, are you?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
  #3859  
Old 10-Aug-21, 09:58
vayne77 vayne77 is offline
Member
Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25 Points: 3,590, Level: 25
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 178
Thanks: 1
Thanked 176 Times in 53 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're not very well-informed, are you?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
.
The timing is definitely way off....they take a long break right after they released 19 videos in the upcoming section and I don't know when they going to release it

For me it's such a bad business move
Reply With Quote
  #3860  
Old 10-Aug-21, 10:02
verscont's Avatar
verscont verscont is online now
Senior Member
Points: 193,489, Level: 100 Points: 193,489, Level: 100 Points: 193,489, Level: 100
Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,269
Thanks: 15,848
Thanked 46,884 Times in 4,788 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by vayne77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The timing is definitely way off....they take a long break right after they released 19 videos in the upcoming section and I don't know when they going to release it

For me it's such a bad business move
You're not very well-educated either, are you?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fight Pulse photos Naji Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 440 01-Sep-22 16:22
Diana (Fight Pulse) reviews Sam Wrestler Session Reviews 4 28-Feb-19 08:58
Fight Pulse Headscissors gingerslayer Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 4 12-Feb-16 12:18
Fight Pulse Lightweight Championship Naji Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 45 12-Dec-15 08:36
fight pulse amlovesasa Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 1 06-Apr-15 18:14


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:46.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.