Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 28-Feb-21, 18:33
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Most brutal scissor knockouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreatbox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mark's early stuff for SV is real and his very earliest BB stuff is real but I'd doubt more than 1-in-10 after that period has been real.

Philly Femdom fakes probably over half of theirs if not a bit more but his videos always tend to have 1-2 real ones in there so it's not bad.

The problem with these two stores (also SF) is twofold: they almost exclusively use a single victim and they base their early work off real KOs. Real stuff sells really well which leads them to want to make more of them but that also leads to them needing to take KOs over and over again which eventually just can't be fun and/or entirely safe. The reason RealityGirls or Safa's stuff works really well is they keep the KOs rolling but spread them out and over a variety of victims. If these other stores incorporated a willing victim or two they could go back to putting tons of real ones in the videos but I understand there are inherent problems with that (finding the guys and also wanting to take a backseat, Mark and Dante very clearly created their stores to essentially get their sessions and profit off them instead of losing money).

All in all, I quit buying Mark's stuff forever ago as it simply was just never real anymore. Dante's stuff is a bit of a hit-and-miss but he does a good job with the previews and I'm happy to buy if I can see a real one or two in the previews. YMMV

I anticipate one or more of the people mentioned in here to come saying everything is real 100% of the time but cmon, guys, let's not go down that road.
How are @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] /Philly Femdoms videos fake??

I've purchased a good number of them throughout his store, and never once got the impression that the videos he uploaded were fake. There are some in which he doesn't snore or his arms don't twist, but those don't necessarily mean that they are fake. Rather that the KO reaction just isn't violent or that the hold wasn't held long enough to produce that violent ko.

Can you please list the name of any videos in particular where he faked them? Because he's one of the few people and producers on this forum who I put my 100% confidence and faith in that all the ko's in his store are real.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 28-Feb-21 at 18:39.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-21, 19:27
Points: 4,597, Level: 28 Points: 4,597, Level: 28 Points: 4,597, Level: 28
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%
Last Achievements

KOs are obvious for a reason. The limbs always stiffen the same way, the fingers and toes always curl the same way, the arm movement in to the chest is always the same, the snoring always sounds the same, the spasm of the stomach is always the same (nobody ever bothers faking this, if you see this its a guaranteed KO), the convulsions are always the same (in a similar fashion these are essentially unable to be faked as well, anyone familiar with them can spot a voluntary convulsion over an involuntary one). Kandor getting knocked out 15+ years ago in a video looks exactly the same as Dante getting knocked out in a video he made a month ago because the signs are always the same. There is definitely something authentic to the involuntary nature of the KO that simply cannot be truly faked to perfection.

Do people occasionally get some light knockout where little movement happens? Sure, but they're no more than 10% of any purported KO on a video and any other time those exact same signs I mentioned above ALWAYS happen, at least one of them, and they ALWAYS sound and look the same. When someone starts moving their arms weirdly or faking a snore it just becomes super obvious.

Like I said, I don't fault them for faking some of them, asking someone to get KO'd 5+ times in a video and put out 2-3 videos a week is nuts. But think for yourself a bit on this one, nobody does it every single time, it just doesn't happen. Even Safa's got some fake stuff on her store (she is filming those and not starring in them so I think she has to make due sometimes) and Club Q will fake one once in awhile (there's a particular sound clip they use). RG used to fake constantly in their early days when Rob was the victim, it wasn't until they switched up their victims that the real stuff started pouring in and really made them popular.

If you want my opinion, I don't think Dante fakes on purpose like Mark does, I think he gets in a hold and he can tell early on if it's going to work or if the positioning/technique is off and it's not going to happen and he makes his decision from there. When he works with pros most of his videos are real KOs and when he works with newbies you find more fakes and I think that's precisely why. Anyone that's been in those holds knows when it's on properly and when it isn't and I think he fakes it to end that hold and move on to another for a chance at an actual KO.

Nobody does it for real all the time in this industry, it just doesn't happen nor will you find any legitimate wrestler or producer who will say the same of anyone else.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onegreatbox For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-21, 21:47
Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,034 Times in 618 Posts

In my experience with scissor KOs, both watching them and getting KOed myself, I have found that the best way to know for sure if a person is really out, is the facial expression. The jobber's face will go from a look of pain, to a look of total relaxation when he goes out.

When I get knocked out, I don't always have the same reaction. There are times when I don't even look like I passed out. There are times where my body just goes limp, but aside from that, I don't look like I passed out. There are times when I start snoring and convulsing. There was even a time the girl told me that I started playing "air guitar" when I passed out! I actually have that one on tape, it was pretty funny! But people don't always have the same reaction when they are knocked out.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-21, 11:48
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreatbox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
KOs are obvious for a reason. The limbs always stiffen the same way, the fingers and toes always curl the same way, the arm movement in to the chest is always the same, the snoring always sounds the same, the spasm of the stomach is always the same (nobody ever bothers faking this, if you see this its a guaranteed KO), the convulsions are always the same (in a similar fashion these are essentially unable to be faked as well, anyone familiar with them can spot a voluntary convulsion over an involuntary one). Kandor getting knocked out 15+ years ago in a video looks exactly the same as Dante getting knocked out in a video he made a month ago because the signs are always the same. There is definitely something authentic to the involuntary nature of the KO that simply cannot be truly faked to perfection.
Kind of a nobody goes to the baseball game to watch the umpire work thing going on here, in my opinion anyway. I guess it's not true for everyone here but this totally isn't why I buy clips, it's to watch the lady *look like* she's kicking butt. As long as it looks like she's going for a lot of effort with her scissors I really don't care if the guy's gone out, in fact as someone who's done a ton of sessions I know the scissors that look best on video (moving the head/neck, flexing hard enough to make her quads bounce) usually aren't the ones that put you down in real life.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 01-Mar-21 at 11:54.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-21, 18:52
Points: 3,884, Level: 26 Points: 3,884, Level: 26 Points: 3,884, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kind of a nobody goes to the baseball game to watch the umpire work thing going on here, in my opinion anyway. I guess it's not true for everyone here but this totally isn't why I buy clips, it's to watch the lady *look like* she's kicking butt. As long as it looks like she's going for a lot of effort with her scissors I really don't care if the guy's gone out, in fact as someone who's done a ton of sessions I know the scissors that look best on video (moving the head/neck, flexing hard enough to make her quads bounce) usually aren't the ones that put you down in real life.
Knowing that the action, be it a competitive match or a headscissor video, is real makes the video much hotter for many, as does knowing a scissor knockout is real. You can usually tell if scissors are real by the color of the face, whether or not veins are sticking out, and/or the presence of little red dots around the eyes and face.
The Following User Says Thank You to wow12 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-21, 12:20
Points: 12,227, Level: 47 Points: 12,227, Level: 47 Points: 12,227, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,580 Times in 155 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How are @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] /Philly Femdoms videos fake??

I've purchased a good number of them throughout his store, and never once got the impression that the videos he uploaded were fake. There are some in which he doesn't snore or his arms don't twist, but those don't necessarily mean that they are fake. Rather that the KO reaction just isn't violent or that the hold wasn't held long enough to produce that violent ko.

Can you please list the name of any videos in particular where he faked them? Because he's one of the few people and producers on this forum who I put my 100% confidence and faith in that all the ko's in his store are real.
Lol I’d like to honestly respond to this.

So, I can see what this other dude’s saying. He’s expecting me to react to a KO like a certain way, and I can see why he’d think that. But, every KO is unique. Really, how my body responds to a KO depends on how much excess pressure the model applies to my neck, and how long they do it for. Like I’ve had tons of KOs where the models apply just enough pressure long enough to KO me, and my reaction is very placid; i fade out, my body goes limp, they loosen up, I’m just limp and totally spaced a few seconds and then fade back in. And then I’ve also had tons of KOs where the model squeezes excessively hard, like way harder than is necessary, and then after I fade out my body stiffens up some before I wake up or I snore excessively. Other times I’ve had intense KOs where I’m convulsing and the model’s still squeezing and then they loosen up their squeeze just enough and like my body gets in a breathe and forces me awake asap and then I legit panic and tap like crazy and shit lol. I think that there’s a notable difference in reaction to KOs depending on how intensely they clamp the neck arteries. Like if someone just applies enough pressure to KO me, there’s still blood flow in my neck, it’s just not enough for me to stay conscious so I gently fade out and in, where as other KO’s the models squeeze so hard that like presumably no blood is flowing and that’s when I go much more deeply out and like my body will stiffen even after they let go of me. I can really feel the difference tbh.

I will admit, I’ve encountered a few models where they expected to choke me out but couldn’t so I had to just like fake it and go limp on my own. Like, sad to say Janira expected to KO me a bunch but didn’t have the power for it so I had to just like act like I was being knocked out lol. But then other models, like Andi Page or JC or Riot or Megan Jones or Mia or Madison Swan, just as examples, like with them every single KO is real, because they’re insanely strong and hold nothing back lol. Like I guarantee if you were to ask quite a few of my strongest models I’ve worked with they’d tell you straight up that they were squeezing me full power and they’re very certain they knocked me out for real every time.

I do legitimately get KO’d a ton. Like any given shoot these days I’ll easily be KO’d 30-50 times that night. See, the key difference between me and other ‘victims’ is I always make myself as vulnerable as possible. I always help models to make sure they get their chokeholds perfectly and I always get my throat as deep into their holds as I can, and I always make sure to move my chin out of the way. Seriously, any model I’ve worked with will tell you I purposely make sure to place my throat into their holds in the most vulnerable position so I get KO’d and they know they’re squeezing more than hard enough to KO me.

I can handle KO’s a lot better than most tbh. I think my body’s like used to it at this point haha. Plus, I have a big secret that allows me to handle way more KO’s than anybody; I never eat before I session. I always session on an absolutely empty stomach. This seriously helps; I experience pretty much no nausea when I get KO’d, where as I’m sure other guys get KO’d and then they feel like barfing so they wimp out and tell the models to stop KOing them. Like when you session with any food in your stomach, even if it’s food from like 5 hours prior, you experience nausea and your body will start to want to vomit pretty easily. My way of doing things I experience essentially no nausea ever, and that’s why I can just keep going unlike others. I always tell people, if they’re going to have a real KO session, always starve yourself that day.

Also, believe it or not my personal record is 89 KO’s in one shoot. Though, the KO’s were quick and easy, not the brutal kind, and I actually sprained my neck on number 89 and legitimately had to take a lot of time off hahaha. That’s totally my own fault though. But seriously I had to rest my neck for months, like constantly laying down or reclining or else I’d experience insanely shitty tension headaches.

I used to worry I was really hurting myself getting KO’d so many times for real, but actually I have a great neurologist, I showed him my videos and what I do, and he’s checked my brain and my veins with MRIs/MRAs and has told me he sees no damage of any kind. He explained to me, I’m not like a boxer who’s brain receives tons of trauma and bleeds, he said it’s more like I’m an anemic person fainting from standing up too quickly. That being said, I would never recommend anyone do what I do, because who knows if there’ll be any issues long term. The only reason I risk it is because I’m like legit addicted to the feeling of KOing. Like even to this day I’m still getting choked out dozens of times every month just in private sessions with local talent of mine even though I haven’t been posting videos. That being said, I miss the fun of it so I’m gonna start posting new videos again haha.

Also, one last thing. I’m a bit heavier these days sadly haha so you’re not gonna see veins bulging on my face, but I think the rapid color change in my face or anyone’s face is a good signifier. Like good god sometimes my face changes colors an insane amount. I actually just had an epic shoot with my personal goddess Jo Jawbreaker on Saturday and I kid you not, when I couldn’t handle any more and we stopped for the night, my whole face was swollen purple for like an hour lol, like just burst blood vessels everywhere, eyes completely puffy with dark circles, I remained purple for like an hour lol.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my experience with scissor KOs, both watching them and getting KOed myself, I have found that the best way to know for sure if a person is really out, is the facial expression. The jobber's face will go from a look of pain, to a look of total relaxation when he goes out.

When I get knocked out, I don't always have the same reaction. There are times when I don't even look like I passed out. There are times where my body just goes limp, but aside from that, I don't look like I passed out. There are times when I start snoring and convulsing. There was even a time the girl told me that I started playing "air guitar" when I passed out! I actually have that one on tape, it was pretty funny! But people don't always have the same reaction when they are knocked out.
Lol nice! You’re definitely someone like me, and that’s nice to see. Yeah actually in my most recent shoots I’ve done in February there’s a KO where my right arm was just in the air twirling, and I’ve had a few where I’ll talk some in my sleep. I think if you read the other comment I just posted you’d probably see some interesting info in regards to handling KO sessions, like I talked about pressure and my hypothesis on why some KOs are so different and about how I starve myself before sessions so I feel almost no nausea.

Last edited by Mariodante; 03-Mar-21 at 12:28.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mariodante For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-21, 14:33
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,388 Times in 342 Posts

Thank you for this awesome reply Mario, this was the best part:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariodante [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like even to this day I’m still getting choked out dozens of times every month just in private sessions with local talent of mine even though I haven’t been posting videos. That being said, I miss the fun of it so I’m gonna start posting new videos again haha.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-21, 15:45
Points: 1,480, Level: 15 Points: 1,480, Level: 15 Points: 1,480, Level: 15
Last Achievements

The first 3 most brutal knockouts that I saw on the net:

1 - Japanese Lost Video
I never see this video again, the girl beats some random old guy very rough, and then she wraps her legs in his neck doing the jap fig 4. She raises her hips and keeps the pressure at maximum for a long time, I don't remember exactly how much but enough for his face to turn purple in a way I never saw and also when she let go, his head hits the ground violently. I was worried just watching, I thought he had died.

2 - Hazel vs Mark
She takes him in a good front headscissors, knock him out and she keeps squeezing saying she wants to see his face. She keeps squeezing during almost 1 min after the ko. That shit is dangerous. Even Mutiny got worried

3 - Bella vs slave suit guy
She takes the slave in reverse scissors, he begins to squirm and go into despair, she continues to squeeze him and says that he is grunting like a pig. Then the knockout comes and she keeps squeezing.

Final thoughts:
Headscissors are dangerous, even made by professionals, keep that in mind. If you don't feel the tightness between a woman's thighs it is not because she is weak, but because she does not want to use her strength. Go little by little and stay safe, don't forget about the safe word.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luv Headscissors For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-21, 10:17
Points: 4,423, Level: 28 Points: 4,423, Level: 28 Points: 4,423, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariodante [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lol I’d like to honestly respond to this.

So, I can see what this other dude’s saying. He’s expecting me to react to a KO like a certain way, and I can see why he’d think that. But, every KO is unique. Really, how my body responds to a KO depends on how much excess pressure the model applies to my neck, and how long they do it for. Like I’ve had tons of KOs where the models apply just enough pressure long enough to KO me, and my reaction is very placid; i fade out, my body goes limp, they loosen up, I’m just limp and totally spaced a few seconds and then fade back in. And then I’ve also had tons of KOs where the model squeezes excessively hard, like way harder than is necessary, and then after I fade out my body stiffens up some before I wake up or I snore excessively. Other times I’ve had intense KOs where I’m convulsing and the model’s still squeezing and then they loosen up their squeeze just enough and like my body gets in a breathe and forces me awake asap and then I legit panic and tap like crazy and shit lol. I think that there’s a notable difference in reaction to KOs depending on how intensely they clamp the neck arteries. Like if someone just applies enough pressure to KO me, there’s still blood flow in my neck, it’s just not enough for me to stay conscious so I gently fade out and in, where as other KO’s the models squeeze so hard that like presumably no blood is flowing and that’s when I go much more deeply out and like my body will stiffen even after they let go of me. I can really feel the difference tbh.

I will admit, I’ve encountered a few models where they expected to choke me out but couldn’t so I had to just like fake it and go limp on my own. Like, sad to say Janira expected to KO me a bunch but didn’t have the power for it so I had to just like act like I was being knocked out lol. But then other models, like Andi Page or JC or Riot or Megan Jones or Mia or Madison Swan, just as examples, like with them every single KO is real, because they’re insanely strong and hold nothing back lol. Like I guarantee if you were to ask quite a few of my strongest models I’ve worked with they’d tell you straight up that they were squeezing me full power and they’re very certain they knocked me out for real every time.

I do legitimately get KO’d a ton. Like any given shoot these days I’ll easily be KO’d 30-50 times that night. See, the key difference between me and other ‘victims’ is I always make myself as vulnerable as possible. I always help models to make sure they get their chokeholds perfectly and I always get my throat as deep into their holds as I can, and I always make sure to move my chin out of the way. Seriously, any model I’ve worked with will tell you I purposely make sure to place my throat into their holds in the most vulnerable position so I get KO’d and they know they’re squeezing more than hard enough to KO me.

I can handle KO’s a lot better than most tbh. I think my body’s like used to it at this point haha. Plus, I have a big secret that allows me to handle way more KO’s than anybody; I never eat before I session. I always session on an absolutely empty stomach. This seriously helps; I experience pretty much no nausea when I get KO’d, where as I’m sure other guys get KO’d and then they feel like barfing so they wimp out and tell the models to stop KOing them. Like when you session with any food in your stomach, even if it’s food from like 5 hours prior, you experience nausea and your body will start to want to vomit pretty easily. My way of doing things I experience essentially no nausea ever, and that’s why I can just keep going unlike others. I always tell people, if they’re going to have a real KO session, always starve yourself that day.

Also, believe it or not my personal record is 89 KO’s in one shoot. Though, the KO’s were quick and easy, not the brutal kind, and I actually sprained my neck on number 89 and legitimately had to take a lot of time off hahaha. That’s totally my own fault though. But seriously I had to rest my neck for months, like constantly laying down or reclining or else I’d experience insanely shitty tension headaches.

I used to worry I was really hurting myself getting KO’d so many times for real, but actually I have a great neurologist, I showed him my videos and what I do, and he’s checked my brain and my veins with MRIs/MRAs and has told me he sees no damage of any kind. He explained to me, I’m not like a boxer who’s brain receives tons of trauma and bleeds, he said it’s more like I’m an anemic person fainting from standing up too quickly. That being said, I would never recommend anyone do what I do, because who knows if there’ll be any issues long term. The only reason I risk it is because I’m like legit addicted to the feeling of KOing. Like even to this day I’m still getting choked out dozens of times every month just in private sessions with local talent of mine even though I haven’t been posting videos. That being said, I miss the fun of it so I’m gonna start posting new videos again haha.

Also, one last thing. I’m a bit heavier these days sadly haha so you’re not gonna see veins bulging on my face, but I think the rapid color change in my face or anyone’s face is a good signifier. Like good god sometimes my face changes colors an insane amount. I actually just had an epic shoot with my personal goddess Jo Jawbreaker on Saturday and I kid you not, when I couldn’t handle any more and we stopped for the night, my whole face was swollen purple for like an hour lol, like just burst blood vessels everywhere, eyes completely puffy with dark circles, I remained purple for like an hour lol.

Added after 7 minutes:

Lol nice! You’re definitely someone like me, and that’s nice to see. Yeah actually in my most recent shoots I’ve done in February there’s a KO where my right arm was just in the air twirling, and I’ve had a few where I’ll talk some in my sleep. I think if you read the other comment I just posted you’d probably see some interesting info in regards to handling KO sessions, like I talked about pressure and my hypothesis on why some KOs are so different and about how I starve myself before sessions so I feel almost no nausea.
Could you recommend one video i can buy where you get ko for real?

Last edited by Azertyy; 04-Mar-21 at 10:28.
Old 04-Mar-21, 20:01
Points: 8,306, Level: 39 Points: 8,306, Level: 39 Points: 8,306, Level: 39
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Appreciate the detailed response to a topic and category within the MW community that is divisive to say the least.

Looking forward to your return - I would love to see you and Jasmine Mendez in a video
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cokey11 For This Useful Post: