Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Feb-21, 23:15
mysterio

Video Home wrestling videos femdom pro style holds

Hi everyone,
Ive been toying for a while with the idea of making some video content. I love 80s style one piece swimsuit wrestling and i love when the female rag dolls the guy.

I was a big fan of dark star girls but they dont make it anymore and i like SKW but its mostly maledom, so.. in order to fulfil what i like, i figured maybe ill make some videos.

Im 32 so ive watched a few videos over the years and i know what i like. I understand that lots of people have different likes when it comes to mixed wrestling but this is what im planning to come up with.

Mixed wrestling 30 mins match

Male athletic build myself vs female asian athletic build im 5ft8 shes 5ft 2

Semi competitive match. Ill try and resist and wrestle whilst mainly she'll dominate with various holds

Holds include armbar, camel clutch, figure four, head scissors, body scissors, boston crab, grapevine. ( i want to do more complicated moves but ill have to teach her)

Attire is swimsuit dww style one piece, and ill wear shorts. No nudity, pure wrestling pro style with grappling

See how many times i end up tapping to these moves, the end will result in a ko.. either tapping out and not relinquishing the hold.. too much pain or some sort of choke.. ( choke i wont be real for safety but deep enough it looks real, i can tell when a wwe hold isnt real as i train bjj, dont like to ruin the fantasy)

Victory pose with standing foot on head, flex or maybe splits pose over my unconscious body

For the sake of anonymity , we will both go masks for the first shoot.

I was thinking of putting it on clips for.sale, chucking a slight trailer of me being stretched snippets and going for the usual price 1 USD per min. So 30 USD mins worth.

Ill make sure the room is fully lit and within frame as well Ill have to set up a tripod though, at this stage no camera person.

If the videos a popular enough i might make more and use what ever money i make to improve on the content, potential different girls etc

Sample match would go as follows.

Both stand off on knees, i flex a little being athletic and cocky to really annoy her. She goes in hands to hands then snatches for a head lock.. fliping me down and trapping my head between her bosoms and the mat, squeezing tightly but not enough to warrant a tap. I struggle to break freak of her grip, trying to wiggle free i end up on my stomach face down.. at this point she pushs my head between her strong tonned thighs in the one piece and begins to squeeze her ankles... i try to pry them open but they are locked in tight. She smiles as she knows i am trapped and proceeds to clench tight, casuing me to tap on her ass check.. she holds for a few seconds longer and then decides to let me go. My male ego bruised and my head pops out falling straight to the mat... like.
a shark smelling blood she decides to roll me over onto my belly and then sit up on my lower back.. lifting one arm over her leg then the other, i try to resist, but im already shocked.from.the power of her thighs, both arms get trapped and she puts her hands under my chin and pulls back deep.. I cry in agony as my back is being stretched, she continues to pull and jolt at it and i have no choice but to tap on her thighs in humiliation as she gets another submission..

Id like to add octopus holds, abdominal.stretches, sharpshooters down the track too, any suggestions are welcome

Many thanks
Old 25-Feb-21, 23:45
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts
Default Re: Home wrestling videos femdom pro style holds

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was thinking of putting it on clips for.sale, chucking a slight trailer of me being stretched snippets and going for the usual price 1 USD per min. So 30 USD mins worth.
You'll need a bit more content if you're going to use clips4sale. You need a minimum of 10 "unique" clips (so not the same video in different formats) before you can open a store.

I presume there are other platforms where you can just get started with one video, but I don't know any of them.
Old 26-Feb-21, 13:06
Points: 3,877, Level: 26 Points: 3,877, Level: 26 Points: 3,877, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I would say 30m is too much as a start, people are usually reluctant to pay 30$ to a brand new production. I feel the 10$ clips are the most efficient in terms of sale.

Second thing, try to make the stretching holds as painful as possible. It's a good idea if she doesn't release you once you submit, but try to make it real.

Lastly, I think most people would prefer bikini over swimsuits. If you limit yourself to swimsuits, you will most likely limit the audience as well.

Good luck
Old 27-Feb-21, 06:28
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Would there be any possibility of getting someone to hold the camera? In all honesty I would never pay for a clip that’s filmed from a static camera, it really limits what you’re going to be able to do
Old 27-Feb-21, 07:14
Points: 5,998, Level: 32 Points: 5,998, Level: 32 Points: 5,998, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I'm just so glad you said octopus holds. Can't wait.

Tags
wrestling videos