Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Aug-21, 20:35
Points: 2,455, Level: 20 Points: 2,455, Level: 20 Points: 2,455, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Last Beer

"Hey is that the last one?" I heard a voice behind me say as I took what was indeed the last beer out of the fridge. My little 17-year old sister was having a party but I thought I'd help myself to a beer since I'd had to put up with their noise all night. I turn around to see who was asking and it was my sisters friend Charlotte. I'd always liked Charlotte better than my sister's other friends, she was cool, she played video games and was into sports and she was quite good, she'd even beat me in NBA 2k and Real life 1v1 basketball once in the same day. The party was going on in the garden so it was just me and her in the kitchen. She was about 5 inches shorter than me standing around 5"5. She was wearing blue jeans and tight black t-shirt. She had shoulder length blonde hair and if I'm totally honest as she'd gotten older she was starting to get kinda hot.

"Uhh yeah last one, sorry" I replied

"Aww man I really wanted it, can I have it?" She said giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"No way, it's mine I'm afraid, bad luck" I said

"Well how about if I win it off you?" She said with a cute little smile on her face, she knew I was competitive and couldn't say no to some sort of contest.

"How do you mean" I said, interested to see what she had in mind.

"Well we could....arm wrestle for it?" She said, still smiling.

"Haha are you serious? Yeah sure lets do it" I said, not sure why she'd picked a strength contest which I was obviously going to win. I'm quite a skinny guy but come on, I'm four years older than her and I'm a guy so I knew I would win easily.

We sat down at the table and locked hands, her hands were soft and girly, but she did have a strong grip. I guessed she was just squeezing as hard as she could to try to play mind games or something.

"Go on 3" She said. "1..2..3"

As soon as she said 3 I started to push with all I had, hoping to get this over with so I could go back upstairs and drink my beer. I pushed but her arm didn't move. We just stayed in the middle, neither of us moving. I screwed up my face and really pushed with everything I had but still couldn't budge her arm. I looked up at her face to see how hard she must be trying to keep me there and I was shocked. She didn't look like she was trying at all. She just had that same cute little smile on her face.

"Is that all you've got?" She said. "Jeez I knew you were weak from when I bullied you around the court when we played basketball but I didn't think it would be this easy"

"What do you mean, easy?" I said. "You aren't budging me either"

"I'm just holding you in place, honey. Would you like me to start trying?" She said

"What? You aren't even pushing" I said feeling totally humiliated at this point that my little sisters friend was clearly stronger than me and was even toying with me.

"Would you like me to?" She said. And then she pushed. Hard. BAM. My hand flew down on to the table and that was it. I'd been beaten fair and square, and beaten convincingly by a girl in a strength contest.

Charlotte was sat opposite giggling "Haha you just got crushed" She laughed. "I think I'll take that beer now" She said and she blew me a kiss and stood up to go over to the fridge.

TO BE CONTINUED
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ajf22 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-21, 22:06
Arnie

Default Re: The Last Beer

Wow, she got ya good. Nice that you got to armwrestle in private instead of in front of a bunch of girls.

If they had seen that they would be lining Up to get a chance to beat a guy.
Old 15-Aug-21, 22:19
Points: 2,455, Level: 20 Points: 2,455, Level: 20 Points: 2,455, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Last Beer

I shot up out of my seat and sprinted to the fridge, grabbed the beer and made to run out into the hallway and up the stairs, as I was running out of the kitchen door I was slammed to the floor. Hard. Charlotte has tackled me from behind and sent by crashing to the ground. We rolled around for a few seconds each trying to get the upper hand, I knew she was stronger than me as we'd just discovered but I thought my size might give me the edge on the ground. It wasn't long before I was proven wrong, Charlotte started to get the upper and hand found herself on top. She straddled by chest with her legs and we locked hands. It was pointless fighting. She slammed my hands down and sat on my chest. I was pinned under her and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Haha you're not getting away that easy, thought you could break our deal did you?" She said cockily. I struggled under her trying to lift my hands or buck her off, trying whatever I could to get out but it was no use. She had me well and truly beat.

"You should think twice before messing with people that are stronger than you, you know." She said. "Now apologize to me"

"I....Charlotte....come on" I said weakly

"Come on what? Apologize. It's only a matter of time before somebody else walks in and I can keep you pinned like this all night. Apologize to me and I'll let you go. It's that simple. Or I can wait for someone to walk in and they'll see you getting your ass handed to you by a cute little girl."

"OK, Charlotte, I'm sorry. Now please get off of me." I replied, feeling so embarrassed that she had me at her will.

"Who's stronger?" She said.

"What?" I replied, not sure where she was going with this.

"Who is stronger. Me or you?" She said again.

"You are, you're stronger than me." I admit feebly, just wanting to appease her so this would end.

"And who can kick whose ass any time they want?" She said mocking me further and smiling the whole time.

"You. You can kick my ass." I said hoping this was the last one.

"And don't ever forget it" she said as she sat up, got off of me and walked back outside, picking up the beer she'd beaten me for on the way out.

I led there for a few seconds staring at the ceiling before going back upstairs to bed. My little sister's cute friend has just crushed me in arm wrestling and then beat me in a fight and pinned me. I had no idea how I was going to deal with that. I started thinking if other people may be stronger than me without me even knowing. My ex-girlfriend had beat me arm wrestling once but only once out of a dozen times. Had she let me win the others? What if and I gulped at the thought of it. What if my own little sister was stronger than me...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ajf22 For This Useful Post:

Tags
arm wrestle, arm wrestling, embarrassed, family, humiliation, party, sister, wrestling