Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jul-16, 13:26
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: School Wrestling Tournament

LOVE that the freshs prev loss was to anhother girl. That means when he loses, helll know there's THREE girls who can defeat him

Also love how this girl isn't athletic, how this whole thing is kinda just for fun for her, yet she's still winning. Her nonchalant way of humiliating him verbally is perfect.

You should build up the crowds reaction, them laughing at him, girls laughing at seeing this jock exposed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-16, 06:51
Wrestler35
This message has been deleted by Wrestler35.
Old 05-Jul-16, 10:22
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Awwww, man. I want that deal.
Old 06-Jul-16, 00:36
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Another story where the author blew their load too soon by having their main character be a total jobber. Don't know if this is a Gary Stu situation that reveals the author's main fantasy, though. No chance of this story having an ending for the previous reason.
Old 06-Jul-16, 04:27
Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42 Points: 9,714, Level: 42
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Sorry about my last post, I decided I didn't want the storyline going in that direction at this point and I would rather continue the tournament. More coming soon!
Old 06-Jul-16, 04:29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice225 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another story where the author blew their load too soon by having their main character be a total jobber. Don't know if this is a Gary Stu situation that reveals the author's main fantasy, though. No chance of this story having an ending for the previous reason.
Hey dawg it's no Gary Stu they're some tough competitors
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrestler35 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-16, 04:34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

After this match I'm still open to suggestions on what kind of girls you would like the main character to face next. Hoping to make it as enjoyable for everyone as possible
Old 06-Jul-16, 09:40
bigbadbootyboy

Perhaps he could take on one of the teachers....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-16, 19:29
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I liked the idea earlier of him having to be a training partner.

I think it'd be cool if he did finally win, but he soon lost to another girl and as a result of this loss she made him train the girl he beat...and in an incredibly unfair and unjust fashion, the training consisted of the superior girl working him over for the other girls benefit, so essentially it's just him having to submit to helping his previous conquest get better then him.
Old 07-Jul-16, 04:45
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImYourBitch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I liked the idea earlier of him having to be a training partner.

I think it'd be cool if he did finally win, but he soon lost to another girl and as a result of this loss she made him train the girl he beat...and in an incredibly unfair and unjust fashion, the training consisted of the superior girl working him over for the other girls benefit, so essentially it's just him having to submit to helping his previous conquest get better then him.
I think I could do something with this after the tournament
Old 08-Jul-16, 19:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

As Round 2 began, I couldn't believe that Rachel had gotten the better of me already. An athlete like me should be able to take down a girl that's barely played competitive sports. Rachel and I circled each other for a few moments before I lunged in and wrapped her up, taking her to the mat on her back. However, she was able to keep her legs in between me and her body, keeping me at bay. I struggled to pry her legs away from her midsection but she was having none of it. All of a sudden, she separated her legs and I crashed down on top of her, my face planting right into her massive chest. She quickly wrapped her legs around my midsection and wrapped her arms around my head, smashing my face deeper into her gigantic boobs.

Rachel: Haha gotcha now!

I managed a muffled reply into her DDs that were quickly smothering me. Her scizzor wasn't helping either, squeezing the air out of my body. I quickly tore her arms from my head using my arms and freed my face, taking in large gulps of air.

Rachel: Haha that would've been pretty embarrassing to lose to my big tits.

I was frazzled by how close she had just been to beating me and I couldn't take another embarrassing loss. Rachel used her scizzor to toss me on my side, and she rolled with me until I was on my back with her on top, releasing her scizzors and extending her legs down mine, locking my ankles with hers. I tried to break free but I grew frantic as I realized she had me in a grapevine pin. She grabbed my wrists and pushed my arms up, pinning them over my head. She was now stretched out on top of me, her massive breasts hanging just above my face. I grew panicked as I realized what was happening.

Rachel: Looks like I'll get to beat you with my signature move after all big guy.

Me: Nooo let me go!!

I struggled frantically as she stretched one forearm across my pinned arms, keeping them down while she reached behind her back with her other hand and undid her bra strap, letting her tits pour out and descend onto my exposed face. Only my eyes were visible, full of panic as her boobs covered the whole rest of my face. She stared at me the whole time, a teasing smile on her face as she realized I was defeated. I was quickly running out of air and was completely trapped under her. The embarrassment of defeat was all over my bright red face as I shouted muffled cries of submission into the freshman's massive boobs.

Rachel: I guess I've embarrassed you enough. Look at the former tournament favorite, frantically submitting to my tits hahaha how pathetic.

She lifted her boobs from my face and slowly got off of me, standing above me and looking down at my red face.

Rachel: Who just got their ass kicked by a freshman girl?

Me: "I did" I obediently replied. I was shocked looking up at her. How had this happened, humiliated by this freshman. Rachel put her foot on top of my face and struck a victory pose.

Rachel: First win ever! And I beat a senior guy!

I let her have her fun, not like I could do anything to stop it. I was 0-2 and had to pull myself together with two matches of the losers bracket remaining.

Tags
mixed wrestling