Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jan-22, 15:16
Points: 2,690, Level: 21 Points: 2,690, Level: 21 Points: 2,690, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Looking for female RP partner. Plot about average male superior girl relationships.

Hi all!

I am looking for female RP partner for the next plot.

My character is Steven. 30 years old average guy who works as IT support in average company. I try to achieve something significant, but always fail. I am not stupid, but I was able to graduate only local college while my parents payed for it. I tried to become a software developer, but my skills are enough only for work in support. I am doing some sports: lifting weights and MMA, but I can't achieve anything even in my gym, let alone city, state or national level. I am 6' tall and a bit overweight.

But I have absolutely amazing girlfriend. You are only 20 years old, but you are already working on you PhD in Math and Computer Science. You work as a trainee in a world largest IT company and despite being only a novice you are already leading a team for your innovative AI project. This project is related to your PhDs works.
You are beautiful beyond belief: cute angelic face, fit petite body. It hardly fits your strong will and overwhelming intelligence.
How average me was able to get such perfect girlfriend? You are a little sister of my best friend and I am your lucky first crush.
After finishing your projects you have more free time for me and you decide to go to the gym together with me. You are progressing in muscles, strength and fighting skills like crazy and leave me behind even in sport field.
So this story is about role reversed relationships, where girlfriend is far superior to boyfriend in every dimension: smarter, stronger, more successful, more beautiful. How it will affect my self-esteem? How our relationships will develop when both of us understand our roles? Can I give you something or I will be always a useless leech?
If you want to investigate it with me, without turning it into violence, BDSM and hard femdom, then, please, send me a PM.
Here is a little visualization of our characters in the middle of the story: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wissen For This Useful Post: