Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Feb-22, 16:44
Points: 5,486, Level: 31 Points: 5,486, Level: 31 Points: 5,486, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Because I Got High

This is absolutely one of the best stories I've read on this website, hands down. Super fun read, and I love all of these characters. Looking forward to whatever you've got next!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jasada1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-22, 04:22
Points: 2,411, Level: 20 Points: 2,411, Level: 20 Points: 2,411, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Your stories are so good that you don't feel the reading flowing and in the end you're sad that you don't have 1000 more parts. Just thank you
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuigue For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-22, 18:32
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Chapter 4: Charlie’s Big Mistake

(DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER WILL NOT BE FOR EVERYONE. I DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL IT SO IF YOU START TO NOT LIKE THE DIRECTION OF IT I ADVISE SKIPPING DIRECTLY TO THE NEXT CHAPTER)

“Trust me. You do not want to wrestle tonight.” Noelle texted. Was she mad or something? I wondered why she’d be so aggressive about it.

“Oh I’m so scared!” I replied, trying to egg her on a bit. After the way she embarrassed me in front of her roommates, I felt I needed some sort of justice.

“You should be. If you get here and still want to wrestle you’re going to regret it.” She said back, sounding much more threatening than her typical sweet self. I suppose I should have heeded the warning.

When I arrived, she invited me right up to her room where we proceeded to smoke a joint. After getting ourselves nice and blazed, I decided to issue the challenge.

“So… any chance I could get that rematch?” I asked meekly.

“Sure. But don’t say I didn’t warn you.” She responded with a raised eyebrow and sly grin. She kicked off her flip flops and got back onto her bed, gesturing me forward. She was barefoot and wearing black fleece pajama pants with a grey hoodie.

“Why are you acting like this? We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.” I told her, taking off my sneakers and climbing onto the bed myself.

“No it’s fine. I want to… it’s YOU that doesn’t.” She answered, yanking her sweatshirt off to reveal her trademark camisole, this one a worn out grey one with her ample cleavage plunging out of it.

“Yes I do! Why do you keep saying that? It’s fun isn’t it?”

“This is not going to be fun for you.” She replied right before lashing out towards me. I was somewhat expecting her, but it didn’t matter. She bowled me right onto my back and was sitting on my chest in a schoolgirl pin almost immediately.

“I wasn’t ready!” I cried out as her thighs closed in on my cheeks and her crotch settled under my chin.

“And here come the excuses ‘I wasn’t expecting an audience’ ‘you got me too high’ ‘I’m not ready’ wah wah wah!” She taunted, reaching behind her head to tie her hair into a ponytail before adding “So what are our rules?”

I looked up at her and contemplated my options. Since she already had me down and we both knew that even at full strength I was incapable of escaping her pins, allowing pin counts seemed like an easy way to lose quickly. But after experiencing a submission match with her ruthless roommate, I wasn’t sure that was a smart play either. I needed to come up with something smart. As I was doing so, a huge cloud of smoke billowed into my face.

“Come on. Pick a rule.” Noelle urged as the last puff of vapor escaped from her lips.

“Hoooaahhh” I hacked out as my brains scrambled from another unexpected dose of THC. What was I doing? Oh right I had to be smart.

“Well…. Pins shouldn’t count.” I blurted out, unsure if that was the right call or not.

“Ok. So a submission match then?” She asked, placing the roach into the ash tray on her nightstand. I nodded nervously, wondering what she had in mind.

“Well since you chose a rule, it’s only fair I choose one as well.” She suggested. I again nodded and she went on. “First to five submissions is the winner.”

Five submissions seemed like a huge leap from the best of 3 rounds we had been doing but I wasn’t exactly in any position to bargain. I was already fixing to be down 1-0 right away.

“Oh and one more thing. We should really punish the loser if they can’t even win one round. Like, they should have to kiss the winner’s ass! Haha! Wouldn’t that be funny?” She asked but I couldn’t really tell if she was kidding.

“Um yea... that’d be funny.” I muttered but really thought the opposite. Wasn’t that a bit strange for a playful wrestling match?

As I thought about these rules and what they meant, I heard a rumbling sound. It was a noise that while familiar, still seemed a bit mysterious. Where was it coming from? My peripherals were pretty much nonexistent with Noelle’s thighs clamped on either side of my head. In fact, I couldn’t really hear all that well either so whatever it was had to be close.

“Have you figured it out yet?” She asked, an element of mischief flashed across her lips as a smell quite different than the weed began to envelop me. It was a foul scent that intensified in a matter of seconds, leaving no doubt as to what she had just done.

“Did you just… fart?” I asked, knowing the answer but praying that I was wrong.

“Yea. Sorry. My stomach’s been kinda bothering me tonight. Hope you don’t mind.” She responded before letting out a grunt followed by a high pitched squeak, releasing more gas straight in my direction.

“Ughhh I quit! I quit ok? I quit!” I shouted out, craning my neck but unable to pull free from
between my opponent’s legs.

“Fine. But before you go and quit 5 straight rounds, just remember that you probably don’t want to be kissing my ass tonight.” Noelle proclaimed as she climbed off of me. I quickly rolled to my knees, eager to argue.

“You can’t possibly be ser-“ I started to say but was cut off by her tackling me right back down.

“You know you can’t escape my pins so why do you keep letting me tackle you?” She asked as she easily planted herself right back into a proper schoolgirl pin.

“Noelle-“ I started to say but was cut off by a loud, long rip followed by an audible exhale and stifled laughter as she covered her mouth with her hand.

“Sorry!” She said between high pitched giggles. I thrashed my head side to side but I had nowhere to go. The scent was all over me now as I struggled not to gag.

“Uh oh… you gonna quit again?” Noelle asked, rocking her hips side to side and looking down at me. I avoided her gaze determined not to give her the satisfaction. Then I heard another grumbling sound.

“Better do it soooooonnnnn.” She sang out between her laughs. I planted my feet in the mattress and arched my back but my shoulders stayed pinned as I heard yet another loud fart.

“Alright I quit!” I spat out between coughs, as I tapped her thighs repeatedly indicating another submission.

“Ok ok relax.” Noelle answered as she climbed off of me. I held my head in my hands for a few moments but realized I needed to get up before she pounced again. I rolled back to my knees and sure enough was met by another swift tackle.

“Maybe you WANT to kiss my ass.” She teased as she easily pinned me for the third straight time. She brought her thighs in tightly on my face then poked me in the forehead, tracing her finger straight down between my eyes, past the tip of my nose and onto my lips.

I started to respond but stopped as I was greeted with yet another audible “pffft” right on me. Instinctively, I took a deep breath and held it, determined not to fall into a 3-0 hole just by being farted upon.

“Oh you think you’re clever eh?” Noelle asked, grabbing two handfuls of my hair. She then began wiggling side to side as she straightened one of her legs out and added “I’m pretty clever too.” And falling to her side. She locked her feet together behind my head, trapping me in a front headscissor.

I felt her quads bulge as they tightened right under my ear. Quickly the air I was holding in was pressed out of my mouth in a forced gasp. I dug my nails into the soft fabric of her pajama pants as I grunted at the increase in pressure.

“What do ya say?” She asked, propping herself up on one elbow, presumably to get a better look at my ever reddening face.

“Grrr…. Nooooo….” I strained out, drool and spit flying out of my mouth as I struggled not to succumb to the squeeze. My whole body tensed as I looked up at her. She was casually reaching for her pipe without a care in the world. While she stretched I heard another soft “pfft” and was met with more smell.

“You surrrreeeee?” She taunted right before taking a hit from the bowl.

“Ok… ok… I quit…” I eked out. When she uncorked her legs I flopped face first into her bed, unable to find the strength to get back up.

“Come on. Get up.” She urged and I dug my fists into her mattress. I pushed myself onto all fours only to have her climb onto my back. My arms wobbled as I strained to hold her weight but I ultimately collapsed. She the hooked my left elbow and pulled, twisting me onto my side and then onto my back. With my arm still hooked, she maneuvered it under her leg, trapping it between her straddle and my body. She repeated the same with my other arm and sat tall on my chest.

“Uh oh… What are you gonna do now?” Noelle teased, shrugging her shoulders and looking down at me with those big, blue eyes.

I bucked my hips upwards in an attempt to wiggle my arms free only to have Noelle lean forward and snake her arms around the back of my head. She proceeded to maneuver my nose into the air pocket of her cleavage while sealing up my mouth.

“I can hear you breathing.” Noelle remarked softly as I remained perfectly still. The slightest movement from either one of us would surely plug up the tiny canal of oxygen I had available to me.

For a while we stayed in that exact position without a word, the only sound was that of my labored wheezing. However my small reservoir of air was becoming a torture chamber. The harder I breathed, the faster each breath was cut off. And soon I found myself trying to alter my position. At the first sign of movement, Noelle locked down, burying me into her breasts.

The suddenness of the smother induced a fit of panic in me as I tried desperately to find air. My arms tugged in a futile attempt of pulling free but Noelle tightened her straddle ensuring I’d be unable to do so. My back arched and my neck craned but my nose and mouth seemed to be glued to my opponent’s chest.

“You are so going to be kissing my ass.” Noelle said calmly, riding out my intense struggle until it had turned into a mild whimper.

“Come on. Where is it?” She asked, referring to the tap out. I tried to hang on but there was nowhere to go and soon I was providing her with the submission she was referring to.

“Ahhhhh there it is.” She announced, releasing my head and sitting upright while keeping my arms trapped. She reached over and grabbed the pipe from her nightstand. As she did, she released another cloud of gas onto me.

“Can you… stop doing that please?” I meekly asked as Noelle took a huge hit from her bowl.

“Kiss my ass.” She muttered out with a smile as she blew a huge cloud of smoke directly into my face. I hacked out some coughs as the awful aroma of her gases mixed in with the weed smell filled my lungs.

“I’m serious. It’s 4-0. Surrender now, kiss my ass and we can skip the next round.” Noelle offered before unleashing another loud rumbling fart.

“UGH NO!” I stupidly spat out in reference to the smell but my opponent took it as a decline to her offer.

“Alright then. I guess maybe you could win this round?” Noelle said, climbing off of me.

I should have said something. I should have offered to kiss my stoner queen’s glorious ass and called it a night but my clouded mind wouldn’t allow for it. We had come too far and I had to make a final stand. I muscled my way back to my knees and dove at my opponent, taking her by surprise. I knocked her down and landed on top of her.

“Ooohhh still got some fight eh?” She teased, as I tried unsuccessfully to advance past her guard. She grabbed my wrists and cinched her feet behind my back. Her legs exploded around my midsection as I struggled to maintain the top position.

“You should just quit nowwwwww before this gets worrrrrrsssseeeeee.” Noelle sang out, punishing my ribs with another brutal squeeze. As I attempted to ride out her flex, she snatched behind my head and pulled me into her chest. I pushed at her arms as she rolled us onto our sides.

“Last chance.” She threatened but I just kept clawing at her arms, trying to avoid another full on smother. When I didn’t answer she maneuvered herself on top of me and released my head. I immediately tried to push her away but she grabbed my hands and slammed them into the bedding. She then did a quick spin, reversing her stance and sitting her ass down on my throat.

“You are the dumbest man alive if you don’t quit right now.” She said as she slid her shins under my arms, trapping my shoulders in the folds of her knees and holding my hands in her lap.

“Really? You’re not going to say anything?” She asked. When I still didn’t respond she muttered “OK then” and slid backwards until her pajama pants were pressed ever so slightly against my nose.

“You do realize what’s going to happen if you don’t tap out.” She threatened. I mumbled out an affirmative whimper, wiggling my head from side to side.

“You’re not going anywhere. Just tap out.” Noelle suggested again before adding “Now.”

<pffffftttttt>

A burst of methane shot straight into my nostrils as I felt my opponent’s feet tuck under my head to keep me in perfect position for her sick torture.

“Tap out. Tap out.” She said again, chuckling softly as I weakly muffled out my disdain. Another loud rip vibrated into my face followed by a couple short pops.

“Tap out you idiot stonebag!” She shouted, her laughs growing louder along with the stench being blasted directly into my lungs.

“How is this better than kissing my ass? HOW?!?” She wondered aloud. I should have thought the same thing but it was all happening so fast. I was delirious and wasn’t reacting quick enough to what was happening.

“You’re going to make me do it aren’t you?” Noelle then asked as she released my hands and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her pants. She slowly peeled the fabric down over my nose to expose the creamy white skin of her backside.

“Come on Chuck. It’s time. Don’t make me do this.” She added but I was now distracted by the plump bottom that was staring me in the face.

<pfffftttt>

<pffffftffffffftttttt> <pfft> <pfft><pfft>

“Please just tap out.” Noelle said almost in a begging tone as she continued her odorous assault. And as good as the view was, it definitely was not worth this and I finally began to think I should tap out.

But then Noelle lifted up ever so slightly and pulled the fabric of her pants off of my nose. She slid her pants down her thighs and sat back down, my nose now in her bare ass crack.

I found myself completely frozen. Only in my wildest dreams had I envisioned being this close to Noelle’s naked body however I truly wished it had been under different circumstances. The problem was, this was the situation I was in and frankly how could I know for sure if I’d ever have such an opportunity again.

<PPPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT>

The loud fart rumbled out and unleashed itself onto my nose and I immediately knew this was not something I wanted to experience ever again. My eyes watered from the putrid smell and I tapped out voraciously.

“Finally!” She proclaimed, lifting off of my face and hastily pulling her pants back up. Even though I had needed her ass away from me, a part of me was sad to see it covered back up.

“So…. How do you… I mean…. How should we…” I stammered out, slightly embarrassed that I was about to ask about kissing the very thing that just tortured me.

“Huh?” Noelle asked in a confused tone as she went to work packing a fresh bowl.

“My punishment. I need to… kiss your ass?” I muttered out, trying not to sound too excited.

“You’re a fucking idiot.” She said with a laugh before adding “I was never going to make you kiss my ass. I was just messing with you! Do you think I’m some sort of pervert or something?!?”

She brought the pipe to her lips and sparked it, taking a huge hit and holding it in, raising an eye brow in my direction as she realized the ridiculousness of that statement.

“You…. Ummm… you just farted in my face. So…. Yea I kind of do.”I said back and for the first time in my life I witnessed Noelle cough as she couldn’t contain her laughter anymore. The giggles exploded out of her with a giant cloud of smoke as she wheezed.

“Yea but…. At least you could still breathe out of your nose!” She exclaimed with a booming laugh before handing me the smoldering pipe.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-22, 12:06
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 5: No Pants, No Chance

I hadn’t seen or heard from Noelle all day and I certainly wasn’t going to reach out to her. There was no way I could face her or her roommates ever again after what she had done to me. And there was definitely no way I was smoking weed ever again either. If that’s the sort of thing it would lead to then I wanted no part of it. At least that’s what I thought until my phone buzzed at midnight.

“Come smoke”

That did sound quite appealing and I was soon rushing across campus to Noelle’s apartment. Tara answered the door in a purple robe and slippers. After some awkward small talk I went upstairs to Noelle and Joanne’s bedroom to find the two girls in their respective beds smoking what they referred to as their “bedtime bowl”

“Charlie! Where have you been all day?” Noelle asked, acting rather happy to see me and offering the pipe my way. I took a big hit hoping to calm my nerves.

“I, ummm, was kind of … avoiding you… “ I stammered out, shocked I had told her the truth. She looked back at me rather confused before a flicker of realization flashed across her face.

“Why would you want to avoid Noe?” Joanne asked as Noelle shook her head anxiously back at me.

“Because…” I paused when I realized that my wrestling partner must not have shared with her roommates what had happened. And if that knowledge was still a secret then perhaps it could remain that way.

“Because…. I beat her wrestling last night.” I spat out. It was the first lie that popped into my head.

“You did!?!” Joanne exclaimed before turning towards her roommate and proclaiming “No wonder you’ve been such a bitch all day!”

Noelle shot me an icy glare.

“Yea… I figured she’d be a sore loser about it so I tried to give her time to cool off.” I muttered, handing the pipe to Joanne.

“And you were right.” Noelle said much to my surprise. She didn’t want the news of her deeds getting out so she had to go along with it but she seemed a bit too eager. Then her trademark mischievous smile grew. I sensed she was up to something and she confirmed my suspicions when she added “I’m just glad that you decided to give me a rematch tonight.”

“What? You guys are gonna wrestle? I thought this was our bedtime bowl Noe.” Joanne complained, providing the opening I needed.

“Oh I’d hate to keep you up Jo. You guys should go to bed and I’ll just get out of here.” I said, standing up and heading to the door.

“Nah! We can just go downstairs. I’m not really tired yet anyways.” Noelle cut in, tossing her blankets aside and hopping out of bed. She was wearing knee high rainbow striped socks, navy blue cotton panties and a white crop top that hung loosely off one shoulder.

“It is getting kind of late…” I tried to deflect as Noelle ushered me out of the bedroom, shutting the door behind us.

“Oh shut up and get downstairs.” She ordered, giving me a playful shove.

“Wait. Aren’t you going to put on pants first?” I asked as we shuffled our way down the stairs.

“Why bother? Pretty sure you looked directly into my asshole last night.” She offered with a chuckle just as we walked into the living room where an astonished Tara was sitting on the futon eating a bowl of ice cream.

“What happened last night?” The large girl asked before sucking the last remnants of her dessert off the spoon.

“Oh nothing… just…. Charlie beat me in wrestling last night.” Noelle said, realizing the lie had to match up with the one we told her other roommate.

“Really? But what does that have to do with your asshole?” Tara wondered aloud as my stoner pal and I struggled to think of one logical answer that wouldn’t make either of us sound insane.

“Hey T… have you lost weight? You’re looking really fit tonight.” Noelle finally said, hoping her roommate was high enough not to notice the abrupt change of topic

“You think so? I have been feeling pretty good lately.” Tara said, taking the bait. She then stood up and removed her robe, giving us a chance to take a good look at her. She wearing small pink cotton shorts that were cut very high up on her huge thighs and a matching pink tank top that stretched tightly across her massive breasts.

“So hot T.” Noelle remarked before adding “So hot that I bet Charlie here would want to take another run at you.”

My head snapped in my friend’s direction as once again she had found a way to mess with me as only she could. She nodded at me, indicating I had to say something and we both knew I wouldn’t want to hurt Tara’s feelings.

“Yea… I definitely would like a rematch… someday in the future….” I spat through gritted teeth.

“Are you kidding Chuck? Don’t you remember last night bragging after you won? How now that you’ve beaten me you couldn’t wait to beat Tara too?” Noelle added on, trying her best to bury me and enjoying every second of it.

“Oh really Charlie? Then let’s settle it right now. One round. Submission only. You in?” Tara offered.

“He’s in!” Noelle accepted on my behalf, giving me a big slap on the back and shoving me so that I was chest to chest with my new opponent.

Tara gave me a cute smile and then grabbed me by the face, pulling my lips to hers. She plunged her tongue down my throat. I flailed my arms in complete surprise but as quickly as the lip lock was applied, it was released.

“That’s for calling me hot.” Tara said, still clutching my face. I stared back at her in amazement as she fell backwards, taking me with her and maneuvering my head into her huge chest.

“But this? This is for thinking you could beat me.” She proclaimed, hugging me into her tits. I pried at her fingers which she had interlocked behind my head but couldn’t break her grip. She locked her ankles behind my back causing me to groan as my body was crunched between her two massive thighs. She rolled us sideways and unleashed another squeeze, punishing my insides and eliciting several panicked taps on her bare leg. Tara released the body scissor and smother before rolling on top of me.

“Where’s my victory smoke?” She asked, looking in her roommate’s direction. Noelle lit up a joint, took a few drags and handed it in our direction but yanked it away just as the winner reached towards it.

“Sit on his face and you can have it.” Noelle suggested, grinning down at me.

“Ummmm … ok!” Tara responded with glee, spinning around promptly on my torso.

“No… she’s kidding. Noelle… tell her you’re kidding…. Noelle…Noelle!” I protested as Tara’s dimpled thighs jiggled their way closer. Her meaty backside had eaten up so much of her shorts that they were practically panties at this point. I reached up and pressed my hands against her butt cheeks but she easily broke past my defense, her colossal ass swallowing me in the process.

“I bet you wish you could breathe out your nose now, don’t you Chuck?” Noelle taunted as I tapped out on Tara’s backside.

“Don’t get up yet he likes it.” I heard Noelle say as my body arched helplessly, my muffled protests going unheard.

“You sure Noe?” Tara exhaled her hit while sounding slightly unsure of herself but not enough to give me any air.

“Oh yea he confessed it to me last night… But don’t tell Jo. He’s kind of shy about it.” Noelle said. As I struggled to find relief, I wondered if the statement was false or not. I mean, this was certainly more pleasurable than last night.

“Seems like something you’d want to keep quiet.” Tara remarked casually, ignoring my now slowing tap outs.

“Ok ok I think he’s had enough T. I guess you should move.” Noelle instructed and I eagerly awaited my next breath.

“How do you know for sure? I mean, if he likes it so much it shouldn’t matter.” Tara reasoned, filling me with panic. I slapped her ass repeatedly, my body jerking roughly beneath her.

“I guess I don’t know for sure…” Noelle said with a chuckle, watching me flop like a fish out of water before concluding “But I bet he likes to breathe at least sometimes.”

That was enough to get her roommate to climb off of me, picking her shorts out of her crack as she did so.

“Another win for me! Night bitches!” Tara announced, getting to her feet and heading upstairs, leaving me alone with my stoner queen.

“Well… I guess we should have our rematch now right?” Noelle stated innocently as I frantically tried to gather my breath. She stood over me and planted one foot on my chest. Then she took a long hit from her pipe and placed it on the futon.

“One round. Pin to a 5 count is the only way to win.” Noelle said as she blew a huge cloud of smoke down at me before dropping into a squat onto my throat.

“Please…. No…. Farts….” I gurgled out, causing Noelle to cackle in response.

“Don’t worry that was just a one time thing.” She said, lightly easing up on her sit for a brief moment before adding “But if you tell anyone, I have no issues doing it again. Got it?” and sitting back down. I nodded in agreement, not wanting to upset her even as she was trying to squash me.

I braced my hands under her but she just shook her head at me indicating that it wasn’t accomplishing much. She then smiled and kicked one leg out wide. I tapped out as the weight on my throat increased but she again shook her head “no” stretching out and adjusting her sock. She then repeated the same motion on the opposite side, completing a perfect split and strangling me in the process. I tapped out again which caused more laughs from my opponent.

“Pins only. One… Two……… Three……..” Noelle began an agonizingly slow count and checking her nails casually. I waited for the next number but she now acted distracted, as if the pin was no longer on her mind.

“Fffffffff- Fffffffffoooooo-“ I groaned out, trying to gain her attention.

“Three.” She repeated with a laugh before saying “Three and a half.” And laughing some more.

“Unggggggg!!!!!” I grunted, needing her off of my windpipe. To my surprise, I was granted my wish as my opponent rolled clear.

“Ok ok I get it.” She muttered out in faux exasperation as she reversed her stance, squatting onto me in a heavy reverse facesit. Her soft, thin cotton panties pressed roughly over my nose and mouth with her ass cheeks digging into my eye sockets.

“You don’t like breathing out of your nose.” Noelle concluded as she wiggled and wedged my nose deep into her. Once content with the positioning, she peered back over her shoulder.

“Happy now?” She asked with a chuckle. She then placed her hands on my chest, leaned forward and swung her legs out wide into another split.

“MMMMPPPPHHH!!!” I pleaded as she pushed herself upright until she was balanced full weight on my face. I hooked my arms over her legs and dug my hands into her cheeks. Her flesh lifted up but her frame remained down as I achieved a short burst of oxygen before being thrust back into darkness. The abrupt seal forced a suction like noise that sounded like a repeat of the prior night’s events.

“That was NOT me.” She assured me through giggles before starting her count.

“One. Two. Three.” She rattled off rather quickly before pausing. I tapped out on her ass but she seemed determined not to be disturbed from her perch, snatching my hands away and removing the little defense they had offered me.

“No submissions Charlie.” She reminded me. I groaned out a protest as her ass was now completely unimpeded from squashing my face.

“Four…. Right? Was I on four?” She asked with amusement in her voice as my body heaved in desperation.

“Yea four. Definitely was on four….” She muttered, drawing out the moment even longer before finally shouting “And five!”

At the completion of her count, she leaned forward, propped herself up using her hands and looked down at me.

“Wanna smoke another bowl?” She asked with a big smile and before I could respond she was skipping towards her pipe. As she did, I stared at her bouncing booty and only thought of one thing.

I love college.
Old 15-Feb-22, 16:33
Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Great installment! I hope at some point Noelle feels comfortable farting on his face in front of her roommates to really show her dominance!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillnr01 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-22, 15:25
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Another amazing installment in my new favorite series. Just clicking thanks wasn't enough; you're the man, Jericho! I love the weed element, where did you come up with that gem?
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-22, 00:16
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another amazing installment in my new favorite series. Just clicking thanks wasn't enough; you're the man, Jericho! I love the weed element, where did you come up with that gem?
Short answer? I’m a pothead lol

Longer answer… Noelle is based off of a girl I used to smoke with in college and there was something to the thought of mixing smoking into the whole deal. Also I liked the playfulness and overall idea of a more carefree girl as opposed to someone cruel, mean, etc.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-22, 02:58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 6: Squish the Fish (When Charlie Met Meg)

There was a party at the girls’ apartment one night and we all were having a great time. I still had a playful and at times confusing relationship with Noelle but overall I was accepted into her friend group. I still hadn’t met the fourth roommate but I spent enough time at the apartment that I’m sure our paths would cross at some point.

The only one in the group that didn’t seem to accept me was Kevin, or as I may have once referred to as fish face. And on this night he was being even more of a giant douche than normal.

“Seriously though? Why is this shithead always around? He smokes one joint here, freaks out like a bitch and now he lives here?” Kevin whined after he and Tara lost a 3rd straight game of beer pong to me. Truthfully I only hit one cup but it was the 3rd to last one, which really helped Noelle take the next two on back to back shots.

Regardless of how we got there, fish face was swimming upstream at me and he wasn’t a small man, probably around 5’ 10” and 175lbs but large enough to stomp an inexperienced fighter such as myself.

“You want to know why he’s always here Kevin? It’s cuz he’s fucking Meg.” Noelle stated casually, causing me to do a double take. Who was Meg and how could I meet her?

Kevin scoffed at the remark as he looked around the room for someone at the party to deny it. When nobody did, he turned his attention back to Noelle.

“There’s no way. This guy? This is the guy Meg’s been seeing?” He asked incredulously. Noelle just nodded back with a smirk.

“You’re a fuckin’ liar!” He yelled at her, pointing in her face. Suddenly I found myself swatting his disrespectful hand away from my stoner queen.

“Easy tough guy.” I said coolly, surprised that I was so eager to defend Noelle. Not because I didn’t care for her but moreso because of me having never been in a real fight.

“Don’t fuckin’ touch me bro!” He shouted back puffing his chest out but Noelle stepped between us and got right in his face.

“It’s over dude. She’s moved on and if you can’t be cool then you can’t hang out here.” She said to him.

“Right. Right. I should’ve known you’d fight his battles for him. He can’t even beat you in a wrestling match!” Kevin exclaimed before turning towards me. “You do realize we could all hear you upstairs the other night? She kicked your ass bro!”

I don’t know why but the comment set Noelle off as she grabbed old fish face into a side headlock and dragged him into the living room. I heard someone yell “FIGHT!” And soon much of the party had turned their attention to the grapple.

“I can kick your ass just as easy!” Noelle shouted through gritted teeth. She was exhibiting much more aggression than I was used to seeing and I found myself appreciative of her playful side.

“You… bitch….” Kevin groaned out as his opponent was trying to take him down. The two crashed into the futon where they rolled across, each one trying to get on top of the other, their arms twisting and jockeying for position.

It was Noelle who managed to briefly get on top but Kevin brushed her over the side of the sofa. They both quickly got to their feet but Kevin was slightly faster and dove forward. At the last moment, Noelle avoided getting wrapped up by stepping back providing her with all the opportunity she needed. With her opponent in a vulnerable position, she stepped her legs on either side of his head and twisted her feet together.

I could tell Kevin was trying to downplay the strength of the standing headscissor. I knew he was in big trouble but I wasn’t sure he knew that as he struggled to remain upright. As time passed, one could observe the cracks beginning to happen. He was starting to crouch a little bit lower as Noelle continued to apply pressure by leaning her weight forward. Kevin let out a loud groan as he forced himself upright. Noelle remained hooked to his head and braced her hands on the floor to prevent being flipped onto her back.

Realizing he couldn’t seem to shake his opponent, Kevin began ripping at the denim that was constricting over his ears. As he tried to pry himself free, he lost his balance causing the two combatants to crash sideways. Then Noelle propped herself up on one elbow and fully extended her legs.

“Tap out.” She urged him casually but he was too proud. His face was a deep red as he grunted out a refusal that he continuously repeated for a few seconds but his mumbles soon turned to labored breathing. It looked like it was all over when the door swung open.

“Meg!” Kevin grunted out, reaching towards his opponent’s ankles and attempting to get back up.

“Uh Uh Uh. Tap out first.” Noelle scolded, preventing fish face from escaping the position he was in.

“Kevin? Why does it look like Noelle is kicking your ass?” Meg asked, tossing her bag to the side.

“Cuz I am.” Noelle casually answered, sending her opponent into a frenzy.

“Shut up Noe! I’m just… I’m just gathering my strength…” Kevin muttered, sounding as if he truly believed it even as he weakly pried at Noelle’s legs.

“You see Kev? This is why we broke up. Getting into fights with my roommates when I’m not around? This is exactly the kind of bullshit drama I don’t want to deal with!” Meg shouted as she stomped angrily past the action.

“Meg! Meg wait!” Kevin begged, trying to follow after her but unable to drag Noelle with him.

“What Kevin? What else is there to say?” Meg asked, stopping right before the stairs.

“Are you … fucking that shithead?” He asked, pointing at me and twisting his body in a desperate attempt to pull free.

For a moment there was a look of confusion on Meg’s face but that expression morphed into one of realization.

“And what if I am?” She asked, crossing her arms. This tanned 5’ 4” 120 pound blonde haired, brown eyed radiant goddess looked at me and sized me up before looking back towards her ex.

“ARGGGGG GET OFF OF ME!” Kevin shouted, still unable to escape.

“Not until you apologize.” Noelle said calmly.

“FUCK YOU!” He responded, punching at his opponent’s thighs in anger. The sweet stoner girl answered by grabbing his head and repositioning it into position for a classic reverse headscissor.

“Want to rethink your tone there Kev?” Noelle asked as she rolled him onto his back. His once red face turned a deep shade of purple as he slowly tried to work his fingers into the hold. I could tell he was not only trying to ease the hold but also angle his face away from its awkward positioning near her crotch. Instead of replying to the question, he focused on not succumbing to his opponent’s offensive onslaught.

When he refused to answer, Noelle gracefully adjusted her legs again, tucking her left foot into the fold of her right knee. She flailed her arm back, trying to catch hold of her ankle.

Kevin kept sliding the grapple across the floor in a desperate attempt to keep Noelle from grasping her own foot and completing the hold but he could only avoid it for so long. I watched with a slight hint of jealously as Noelle finally managed to snatch her right foot and cinch in a perfect figure four headscissor.

“ARGGGGGGG!!!!!” Kevin couldn’t hold it in anymore as the agonizing scream was squeezed out of him.

I couldn’t help but be entranced by what I was witnessing. I had been on the receiving end of her holds before but it was odd to see it from this perspective. My stoner queen looked absolutely gorgeous as her opponent’s defiance finally seemed to be melting away.

“Come on. Let’s go. I’ve seen enough.” Meg said and it took me a moment before realizing she had been talking to me.

“Yea you! I’ve been thinking of you all day! Let’s go upstairs and have some fun.” She said and I found myself walking with her. As I did, I noticed Kevin’s struggles come to a complete stop.

“I think you knocked him out Noe.” Joanne said while Meg walked me up the stairs to her room.

“Let’s all smoke a blunt!” Noelle proclaimed to a loud cheer just as the bedroom door shut.

“So… apparently you’re my new boyfriend! Haha! Thanks for playing along down there. I’m just so sick of dealing with his shit you know? Anyways, I’m Meg. You’re Noelle’s new friend Charlie right?” The smoking hot girl asked but I was at a complete loss for words. I had never seen a girl quite as gorgeous as Meg but all I could think about was Noelle downstairs. I found myself wondering if she was sitting on Kevin’s face and hoping she’d maybe do it to me later.

“Charlie?” Meg asked louder, regaining my attention.

“Huh?” I muttered, as she got to her feet.

“I asked if you cared if I got dressed. I mean, you are my boyfriend after all!” She said with a giggle as she pulled the green Applebee’s polo shirt over her head to reveal a hot pink bra.

“Oh… yea whatever…” I said quietly, my eyes locked on her firm tanned body. She had perfectly round tits and a tight flat stomach that had faint lines indicating a six pack in progress. I tried not to stare but was practically licking my lips as she unzipped her jeans to reveal a matching pink thong.

“Noelle says you’re pretty cool.” Meg said as she kicked her shoes off and yanked her pants down. She stepped out of her jeans and socks and approached her dresser.

“Noelle? Oh right Noelle.” I said, recalling how hot she had looked knocking stupid fish face out.

“So are you two … like you know?” Meg asked, hunching over and searching through her drawers for something I hoped she’d never find.

“What?” I asked, unable to take my eyes away from Meg’s firm derrière.

“Like hooking up.” She clarified, pulling some clothes out and tossing them onto her bed.

“Oh! Ummm no none of that.” I answered.

“Bullshit! You guys hang out all the time! Is it Jo then? Is that who you’re after? Or are you more of a Tara guy? No shame there I’ve motor-boated her a few times myself.” Meg rattled off, pulling a black tank top over her head.

“No! No … I mean….” I paused as I envisioned Meg’s face being engulfed in Tara’s huge tits. I took a second to compose myself before continuing “Your roommates are great and all but it’s not like that. I mean, yea Noelle is… amazing. But we don’t hook up. We just … wrestle.” I stammered out.

“That’s what she said too. She told me all about it.” Meg informed me. I immediately found myself wondering what the comment meant. How much did Noelle tell her? And could this be some sort of weird trap set for me? I found myself hyperventilating as an intense paranoia began creeping into my brain.

“I should go.” I quietly said, turning towards the door.

“Oh you can’t go. We need to stay up here long enough to make Kevin think you’ve been railing me this whole time.” She said, dropping the pair of pants she had intended on putting on and cutting in front of me.

“I really don’t want to get in the middle of anything like that.” I argued, reaching for the knob only to have my hand snatched away.

“Don’t you want to wrestle me?” Meg asked as she clutched my wrist and held it up by my head. Our eyes met for a brief moment and I became incredibly intimidated by her beauty.

“Not… really…” I strained out, trying to pull free from her grasp but she responded by throwing her other arm around my head.

“Ha ha real funny Chuck.” She answered, wrestling me to the ground with relative ease. She had my waist straddled and attempted to kneel my arm down but I threw her aside. With her in a seated position I got to my knees and charged her. She fell backwards but got her legs around my head and right shoulder, trapping my arm. I continued to press forward as Meg grabbed behind my head and adjusted her hips. At first I felt just a bit of pressure but it soon increased. Just as I recognized that I was locked in a perfectly applied triangle choke, my eyelids began to droop and I started to fade.

It had happened so fast that I never had an opportunity to tap out. As my brain was about to shut down, I was jarred back to attention by being rolled unceremoniously to my back. Looking straight up, I watched as Meg hastily squatted down onto my nose and mouth. I went to push her off but she hooked both of my arms into her chest and brought her heels in tight on either side of my head.

“You think I’m going to be the only roommate not to beat you?” Meg asked as she wiggled herself into a humiliating sumo squat smother. The thin lining of fabric that separated us did little to prevent my nose from being buried deep inside of her.

“You are really in there now aren’t ya?” She announced with a giggle before adding “Now how is this any different from hooking up? I’m basically fucking your face right now.”

Meg then proceeded to bounce. Softly at first but she soon settled into a bit a of a faster rhythm as I desperately soaked in the brief snippets of air where available.

“OH CHARLIE! YES! YES! YES!” She shouted, throwing her head back in an exaggerated way and pulling up on my arms. For a few seconds she mashed herself into me before adding “What do you think? Did that sound convincing?”

She backed up onto my chest and released my arms, allowing me to offer up a response.

“Um…. Yea….” I muttered as I looked up at Meg’s tight little body squatting on me. She certainly had me fooled as she was riding my face so I suppose her little act had sufficiently pissed off her ex downstairs and that was about as creative an answer I could provide given the circumstances.

“Ok well, I guess we should wrap this up then. This is a pin right?” She asked, shrugging her shoulders in uncertainty.

“Not anymore!” I spat out and rolled sideways, throwing my opponent off of me but she managed to catch herself and before I could fully escape, she was twisting and angling herself back on me.

“You sure about that?” She asked, as she maneuvered her right knee down onto my right bicep. I tried to roll my left arm free but she dropped her ass down onto the side of my head and added “This isn’t a pin to you?”

I struggled to break free but she methodically twisted my left hand into the crook of her knee, rendering me completely helpless beneath her.

“Ok… ok…” I muttered as she reached back and grabbed a handful of my hair.

“No no nooooo….You said this wasn’t a pinnnnn…” Meg sang out as she shimmied my nose into her backside. She forced my face upright and sat down into a proper reverse facesit, my wrists trapped in the folds of her knees.

“There! Now that’s a pin! Don’t think anyone’s sat on you in a thong before! Ha!” Meg announced proudly as her toned ass pressed itself firmly against my face.

“So… How long do I have to sit here for? Should I ask Noelle?” She offered, which for some reason gave me a jolt of energy. I couldn’t pull my hands free but I did manage to get some brief sips of oxygen through my nostrils before I was forced back where she wanted me.

“Uh oooooooh… seems like someone doesn’t want themselves to be seen like this.” Meg threatened before shouting for her roommate. “Noelle!?!? Noelle! Is Kevin still down there?”

“No! Why?”

“Come up here I want to ask you something!” Meg answered before whispering down to me “Better escape soon.”

I thrashed about but could only manage a few quick short breaths as I awaited the inevitable. Soon there were footsteps and the unmistakable sound of the door swinging open.

“How long do I pin him for?” Meg asked with a giggle as I heard several laughs erupt from the doorway.

“Jesus Meg you couldn’t have put on your pants first?” Noelle asked with a chuckle.

“You wrestled him in your underwear the other night Noe!” Joanne retorted from the hall.

“Yea but I wasn’t in a thong!” Noelle responded, peeking over her roommate’s shoulder to stare into my eyes and give me a knowing wink.

“Guys! How long do I sit here for!?!?” Meg chimed in, just as I decided to tap out with what limited motion my hand could make.

“He’s tapping out… so I say as long as you want.” Tara suggested cruelly, causing my legs to kick weakly in protest.

“Tara! That’s not nice! Meg give him a breath!”Joanne demanded.

My opponent satisfied the request by inching off of my nose and settling onto my chin. I desperately tried to catch my breath while still pretty well immobilized. The whole time Noelle smiled down at me.

“Someone roll a joint for the winner.” My stoner queen announced and I settled in for yet another smoke session at my expense.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-22, 05:19
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

This is a fantastic series for such light hearted characters. Certainly there is domination but it isn't the usual level we're accustomed to on this site nor are these women intentionally morphing him into their little freshman slave (at least it doesn't seem that's the intention).

You kind of want him to get a but further with at least one of these girls but at the same time this dynamic isn't boring in the least and I hope it continues. This new victim and more aggressive Noelle was a great addition!
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-22, 12:33
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I honestly didn't think this story could get any hotter, but Noelle's attack on Kevin, and Meg using Charlie to drive her ex-boyfriend away upped the stakes in an amazing way. I can't wait to see what you have in mind for this little stoner group next.

Thanks for continuing this story, J. I am loving it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast smother, face sitting, school girl pin, smothering