Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Apr-22, 23:03
Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Nami vs Zoro

Nami and Zoro found themselves alone on the ship after the crews latest adventure. Looking to pass the time Nami suggests an arm wrestling match to determine who the stronger crew member is. "Nami, if you want to arm wrestle with me we can but I think everyone knows that I am stronger than you"
"Well since you are okay with arm wrestling lets get started, the loser has to admit that the winner is the stronger member."
"Sure thing Nami, lets get started", Zoro sits down across the table from Nami and extends his left hand.
"What are you doing Zoro? I am right handed, you can't tell me that you are afraid to lose so you are trying to get every advantage you can?"
"Fine Nami when we can use our right hands, if its alright with you lets get started, 3, 2, 1, Go!"
With their hands together and the count finished Zoro starts to arm wrestle. Not wanting to hurt Nami he decides to only use 50% of his strength, however it quickly becomes apparent that 50% won't be enough.
"Zoro are you even trying? You haven't been able to move my hand at all. In fact its your hand thats heading towards the table." Nami doesn't even look like she is trying, she is calmly speaking to Zoro as his hand inches towards the table. Not wanting to be embarrassed Zoro increases his effort. His face starts to turn red and the veins in his forehead begin to bulge as he reaches 100% of his strength. However this isn't enough Nami is still forcing Zoro's hand to the table.
"Zoro you have to be joking right? How can you be so weak when yo spend all that time practicing swinging your swords? I know you practice with both hands so don't give me any excuses about not using your right hand"
Zoro gives it one last push, he puts everything he has into trying to push Nami back but he fails. His hand slams into the table and he is exhausted. He looks over at Nami who is celebrating, flexing her arms and not having broke a sweat.
"Hurray! I win! Guess that means I am stronger than you! Hurry up and admit it Zoro."
"Wait Nami, you beating me with your strong hand hardly proves you are stronger than me, lets go again but this time using our left hands."
"Fine Zoro, but if I win and you refuse to acknowledge that I am stronger you are in for some punishment"
Zoro gets ready for the second match and begins to think that the first match was just a fluke. 'I didn't use my full strength from the start and that let her get the leverage. She isn't actually stronger than me she just took advantage of me going easy on her. This time I'll open with 100% right out of the gate and shut her down. She won't stand a chance against my stronger arm'.
"You ready Zoro? 3, 2, 1, Go!"
The match starts but in the blink of an eye it is over. Zoro is completely overwhelmed by Nami's strength. Before he knew what happened his hand was slammed into the table knocking him out of his chair.
"Wait Nami you cheated! You started before you said go." In his head he knows this is a lie, in fact he actually started early but was unable to move Nami's hand at all.
"Now Zoro, what did I say about you refusing to acknowledge who the stronger person is? I did tell you I would punish you if you didn't say I was stronger right".
"Wait Nami its not like that, sure you beat me in arm wrestling but you cheated! And even if I lost its not like an arm wrestling match proves who the stronger person is."
"Well I think I decided on your punishment Zoro. You and I are going to have a wrestling match. First one to pin the other one wins. That will prove once and for all that I am stronger than you. Surely you don't have any problems with that right?"
"No Nami I don't have any problems with that. Lets wrestle." Zoro tries to hype himself up, convince himself that he is in fact stronger than Nami. But deep down he is afraid, if Nami was able to beat him in arm wrestling what can she do to him in actual wrestling?
Attached Images
File Type: png Nami.PNG (1.11 MB, 176 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qzsbd For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-22, 23:51
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Talking Re: Nami vs Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzsbd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nami and Zoro found themselves alone on the ship after the crews latest adventure. Looking to pass the time Nami suggests an arm wrestling match to determine who the stronger crew member is. "Nami, if you want to arm wrestle with me we can but I think everyone knows that I am stronger than you"
"Well since you are okay with arm wrestling lets get started, the loser has to admit that the winner is the stronger member."
"Sure thing Nami, lets get started", Zoro sits down across the table from Nami and extends his left hand.
"What are you doing Zoro? I am right handed, you can't tell me that you are afraid to lose so you are trying to get every advantage you can?"
"Fine Nami when we can use our right hands, if its alright with you lets get started, 3, 2, 1, Go!"
With their hands together and the count finished Zoro starts to arm wrestle. Not wanting to hurt Nami he decides to only use 50% of his strength, however it quickly becomes apparent that 50% won't be enough.
"Zoro are you even trying? You haven't been able to move my hand at all. In fact its your hand thats heading towards the table." Nami doesn't even look like she is trying, she is calmly speaking to Zoro as his hand inches towards the table. Not wanting to be embarrassed Zoro increases his effort. His face starts to turn red and the veins in his forehead begin to bulge as he reaches 100% of his strength. However this isn't enough Nami is still forcing Zoro's hand to the table.
"Zoro you have to be joking right? How can you be so weak when yo spend all that time practicing swinging your swords? I know you practice with both hands so don't give me any excuses about not using your right hand"
Zoro gives it one last push, he puts everything he has into trying to push Nami back but he fails. His hand slams into the table and he is exhausted. He looks over at Nami who is celebrating, flexing her arms and not having broke a sweat.
"Hurray! I win! Guess that means I am stronger than you! Hurry up and admit it Zoro."
"Wait Nami, you beating me with your strong hand hardly proves you are stronger than me, lets go again but this time using our left hands."
"Fine Zoro, but if I win and you refuse to acknowledge that I am stronger you are in for some punishment"
Zoro gets ready for the second match and begins to think that the first match was just a fluke. 'I didn't use my full strength from the start and that let her get the leverage. She isn't actually stronger than me she just took advantage of me going easy on her. This time I'll open with 100% right out of the gate and shut her down. She won't stand a chance against my stronger arm'.
"You ready Zoro? 3, 2, 1, Go!"
The match starts but in the blink of an eye it is over. Zoro is completely overwhelmed by Nami's strength. Before he knew what happened his hand was slammed into the table knocking him out of his chair.
"Wait Nami you cheated! You started before you said go." In his head he knows this is a lie, in fact he actually started early but was unable to move Nami's hand at all.
"Now Zoro, what did I say about you refusing to acknowledge who the stronger person is? I did tell you I would punish you if you didn't say I was stronger right".
"Wait Nami its not like that, sure you beat me in arm wrestling but you cheated! And even if I lost its not like an arm wrestling match proves who the stronger person is."
"Well I think I decided on your punishment Zoro. You and I are going to have a wrestling match. First one to pin the other one wins. That will prove once and for all that I am stronger than you. Surely you don't have any problems with that right?"
"No Nami I don't have any problems with that. Lets wrestle." Zoro tries to hype himself up, convince himself that he is in fact stronger than Nami. But deep down he is afraid, if Nami was able to beat him in arm wrestling what can she do to him in actual wrestling?
Wonderful story.
I actually recognise these names from a Japanese cartoons that I once watched. I think it was One Piece. It's about a mentally retarded boy who cannot swim, but still thinks he can become the king of the pirates.

And Zoro is the guy with green hair who fights with three swords (one of which he holds in his mouth).

Really brings back memories!
Old 07-May-22, 14:41
Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Nami vs Zoro

Nami and Zoro face-off in the middle in the middle of the ships make-shift wrestling ring. Nami acts first and quickly dives at Zoros legs, Zoro bends over trying to force Nami to the ground but to his surprise Nami drives upwards lifting him off the ground. Nami spins him around before dumping him on the mat. Nami, taking advantage of Zoro being dazed face down on the mat, quickly jumps on his back, grabs his legs and locks in a camel clutch. Zoro is immediately in pain, screaming for mercy "Help please! Get off of me! You are going to break my back!". Nami responds, while giggling to herself "Sorry Zoro, submissions don't count, only pins."
Nami finally releases the hold, leaving a near-broken Zoro sobbing on the mat. He starts crawling away when Nami stops him. Nami grabs his ankles but this time she has a different plan. She steps on his thighs, right above his knees and lifts his ankles, wrapping them around her legs. She then reaches down and grabs his arms, she starts rocking back and forth and transitions into a Romero Ceiling Hold. Zoro's misery is now on full display. Zoro is once again crying, not only is he in immense pain but he is also completely humiliated. Nami says "Are you regretting challenging me to a wrestling match yet Zoro? You and I both knew I was stronger after I beat you in arm wrestling but now everyone knows just how weak you are". Nami releases the hold leaving Zoro once again back on the mat, this time lying face-up. Nami sits on Zoro's stomach and begins to snake her legs around his going for a grapevine. She makes sure to lift his shoulders off the mat, not wanting to pin him down. Zoro is in agony as it feels like Nami is ripping him in half. He begins to wail, tears streaming down his face. Nami decides she has had enough of Zoro's crying and pulls his head into her ample breasts, suffocating him and drowning out the crying. Zoro starts to paw at Nami's back, repeatedly tapping out. Once again Nami says "Zoro, you know that you can't tap out, the only way to end this match is by pin". After a few more seconds Zoro's attempts stop and his arms fall to the mat. Nami gets up and places her foot on Zoro's chest, strikes a victory pose, and begins to count the pin outloud. Zoro wakes up as Nami reaches the count of 5, he grabs Nami's ankle but doesn't have it in him to lift it off his chest. He accepts his defeat as Nami finishes the count to 10.
The match is now over and all thats left is the punishment. Nami sits on Zoro's chest, her ass just inches away from his face waiting for Zoro to say something. After 30 seconds of silence Nami drops her ass on Zoro's face and says "If you want to avoid taking another nap I suggest you start kissing my ass!" Zoro obliges and rapidly begins kissing Nami's ass as she examines her nails and laughs to herself.
Attached Images
File Type: png Nami 2.PNG (434.9 KB, 209 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qzsbd For This Useful Post: