Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-May-22, 16:37
Points: 12,033, Level: 47 Points: 12,033, Level: 47 Points: 12,033, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,807 Times in 159 Posts
Default Link vs. Urbosa : A One-sided Squeezing

(This was a commission. If you're interested in commissions, just let me know)

Link’s face was buried in Urbosa’s crotch and her thighs were wrapped tightly around his throat. Her long, blue skirt was tossed to one side, which left nothing between her and Link’s face but a small pair of cotton panties.

“I’m surprised you’ve managed to last this long, boy.”

Link had been invited to spar in the colosseum arena with the Gerudo. He had naively accepted this invitation, not knowing what would be in store for him.

“I’m rather impressed by your stamina, even if I’m not exactly impressed by your grappling abilities.”

Since Link had stepped into the arena with Urbosa, the crowd had watched her dominate him completely. She had put him through a gauntlet of tight chokeholds and brutal submission holds. In this arena, Link breathed only when Urbosa let him breathe. And his body was hers to do with as she pleased. She had bent him in every possible shape to the point where Link was surprised nothing had broken under her powerful body.

“Are you slowing down? But you’ve almost made it around the whole arena.”

Urbosa was currently riding on top of Link’s shoulders. She had turned him into her throne, which was only fitting based on how their sparring session had gone so far after all. His hands were on her thighs, and her hands were resting on top of his head. He had carried her like this around in a circle, unsure of what to do. Link felt like if he tried to slam her down or something, it would somehow backfire and he would end up being the one who got crushed. He really didn’t know what to do. He didn’t have much oxygen to think with.

“You must be running out of air down there, boy.”

She was right. Link’s steps were slowing down. He was really just staggering along now. Urbosa’s tan, muscular thighs were each as big as his whole head. Her quads just seemed to pop out of her leg as she flexed them, crushing Link’s neck and head. The pressure on his jaw was incredible. Link was worried she might break something. But this worry was countered by how soft her thighs managed to somehow feel at the same time. They were like steel wrapped in velvet. Silky smooth to the touch, but also capable of flattening his windpipe and crushing his body with ease since the start of their sparring. Maybe he was just keeping her up on his shoulders to show that he could at least do something, a sort of last ditch show of strength.

“You’re setting me down now? Well thank you for the ride.”

Link had finally collapsed down onto his knees.

“I think this is better anyway. Now I can see your pretty face,” Urbosa said.

Urbosa kept Link where he was between her thighs, which was really where boys like Link belonged anyway. She lay on her back, stretching out and getting comfortable. She had enjoyed her throne but this was nice too. She reached down and cupped Link’s chin in her hand. He felt limp, like he was barely alive. She guessed that something of his wasn’t limp, although she couldn’t see it from this position.

She lifted up his face slightly and set his chin down on her crotch. Her skirt was still to one side. What would be the point of having him trapped like this if the crowd wasn’t going to get to see her powerful thighs in all their glory? She wanted Link to see them too of course. She had loved the look on Link’s face the first time she’d gotten her thighs around him today. His eyes had gone so wide. He had panicked when he realized that she was now in control of whether he breathed or not. Now there was a look of acceptance on his face. He knew his place.

With his face now no longer mostly smothered in her crotch, Link could see and appreciate more of Urbosa’s body. As Urbosa straightened her legs out again and resumed squeezing his neck, he at least tried to take in his new view. Past Urbosa’s gold belt were her very wide hips. Normally they seemed inviting in a way, but now they just looked like the perfect levers to squeeze his throat with. Then there were her hard, toned abs, which were currently flexed as part of her body’s ongoing effort to crush the life out of him. Every time Link had ever looked at Urbosa, his eyes had instantly been drawn to her clearly defined six pack abs. And now he was getting very up close and personal with them. Link thought that he could have grated cheese on them, and a brief image of him doing that while she continued to scissor him passed across his mind. Beyond that was her sizable breasts and toned upper body. She was smiling at him ever so slightly and looking down at his trapped, helpless face past her strong and angular nose.

“I enjoy watching your face change colors like this. It started off reddish pink, but now it’s almost starting to become a shade of blue.”

Link tapped on her thigh.

“How many times do I have to tell you, Link? I’m afraid there’s no tapping in this arena. That’s just not how we do things around here.”

Link knew that, but he just wanted to let her know that he was about to be unconscious between her thighs. But Urbosa knew that anyway. She had a very good feel for his body and his limits by this point. Link gave up on tapping and instead ran his hands up the sides of her legs and onto her hips in a desperate and pleading sort of way. He held onto them for dear life, hoping that her smooth thighs would ease up and decide to be merciful. Her hips were so side that they felt like the perfect handles for his pleading posture. He opened his mouth and tried to say something, tried to beg, but nothing came out.

Urbosa’s thighs relaxed somewhat. Not because of Link’s begging, but just because Urbosa didn’t feel like knocking him unconscious. Not yet, anyway. She liked the idea of Link being asleep with his little chin just resting on her crotch, but there was more she wanted from him. He was under her control, and she would keep playing with him for a bit longer. She was enjoying herself too much not to play with her food.

“Don’t go to sleep on me just yet.”

Link suddenly made a real escape attempt. He tried to yank his head out. He made it about a millimeter off of her crotch before she flexed her enormous quads once again and reminded him that he wasn’t going anywhere unless she decided to allow it. Urbosa got to decide if he breathed or not. She really squeezed hard, pouring on the pressure, making him feel like his head might just pop off. He thought he heard something in his neck pop.

“I want to show you one last hold. Is this what you thought our little sparring session would be like, boy?”

Urbosa let go of his neck. He didn’t have enough air or energy to make any sort of escape attempt during the brief interval between her squeezing his neck, and her squeezing his stomach, which is what she moved right on to. Link quickly learned that her bodyscissor was just as powerful as her headscissor.

Link’s abdominal muscles put up as much resistance as they could against the vicelike grip of Urbosa’s thighs, but it didn’t last long.

“That’s cute,” said Urbosa as she squeezed away, “You think your abs are a match for my legs.”

Link’s abs held out for as long as they could, but in less than a minute Urbosa had proven her point. Link’s stomach sunk inward, forcing all the air out of his lungs. Link’s slender frame offered little resistance for Urbosa’s muscular quads that were just chewing him up like he was hardly even there. Her thighs were practically touching each other around his torso. Link felt like she must be flattening his internal organs or something. He struggled to escape. He pushed at the big, thick leg that was crushing down on his stomach. It wouldn’t move an inch. His hands looked small against her muscles.

“My leg is nearly as big as your whole body, Link. I don’t think you’re going to be able to move it.”

Link pushed against the ground with his feet, trying to lift his lower body off the ground. Urbosa allowed this because it amused her, but once he had actually managed to get her lower thigh off the ground, she brought him back down to reality.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

She easily forced his body back down to the ground. Although no part of his back was touching the ground because it was resting on her powerful thigh.

“You don’t want to get away, do you? I thought we were having fun.”

All that was left for Link to do was to squirm hopelessly between her thighs. Urbosa hoped he wouldn’t lose strength too fast, since she was enjoying the feeling of his side grinding against her crotch. He couldn’t wiggle his way out, but he could unknowingly succeed in arousing her further. As if the sight of this boy trapped and under her control like this wasn’t arousing enough. This position also let her see the proof that Link was having some fun, even if the expression of pain on his face didn’t reveal it. There was an obvious bulge in Link’s little shorts.

“Haven’t you enjoyed our sparring so far?”

Urbosa very casually reached down and put her hand on Link’s bare leg, running her hand up his thigh and stopping just short of his crotch. Link froze up when she did this, which she found very cute.

“If you could talk right now, I’m sure you would say ‘yes’.”

If Link could talk, he would have said ‘please let me breathe’ but this was besides the point.

“There’s one last hold I want to show you.”

Urbosa pulled Link closer to her, hugging him close to her body. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck, making the hold so much tighter and so much more brutal than it had been just moments ago. Now Link’s stomach and throat were being squeezed simultaneously. It felt like his whole body was just being crushed by hers. She held him tightly against her, and he could feel her soft breasts against him.

Urbosa’s face was right next to his now. “I think of this hold as being like a hug. A painful hug that you can’t escape, but still a hug.”

Link’s eyes were starting to water. She wiped his tears away in an almost motherly sort of way. “A warrior really shouldn’t cry in battle, Link…”

She gave his cheek a gentle kiss. She couldn’t resist. He just looked too cute all wrapped up in her body like this.

“You have much to learn. This will not be the last time we spar,” she whispered to him, her lips brushing against his ear. She nibbled at the top of his ear a little. Urbosa was sure that Link would have moaned if he could, but she was currently preventing him from getting any air at all. Her muscular arms had crushed his throat completely and he could do nothing but lay there and take it as she slowly squeezed the life out of him. She planted a kiss on his ear, then another on his cheek.

Link somehow managed to make a pained groaning sound.

Urbosa kissed his cheek again and placed a finger over his lips. “Ssshhh. It’s over now, Link. Your struggling was… amusing, if not effective. You tried your best. There was really no way you could have defeated me.

Link felt her lips on his cheek once more before he slipped into unconsciousness in her strong embrace.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-22, 04:04
Points: 8,379, Level: 39 Points: 8,379, Level: 39 Points: 8,379, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Link vs. Urbosa : A One-sided Squeezing

Reminds me of this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg link_and_urbosa_by_ritualist-dc5zm1r.jpg (1.27 MB, 286 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doobidobot For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-22, 08:20
Points: 1,585, Level: 16 Points: 1,585, Level: 16 Points: 1,585, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

You should do a part 2, one of the best stories on this website as of late!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kawj For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-22, 02:36
Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I agree! Part 2. That was exceptional writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to jalmohnson For This Useful Post: