Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-15, 21:15
Banned
Points: 6,047, Level: 33 Points: 6,047, Level: 33 Points: 6,047, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My Current And Kind of Amazing Situation

So basically I met this girl and she was cool and all the initial meeting and liking a girl stuff. We got a bit closer and then she asked if she could come over so it would just be us two and I was like, hell yeah because I was starting to really like her.

Here's a little background real quick, she is a black belt in karate and also fairly accomplished in other fighting styles such as judo etc. however she only did karate competitions and only has trophies and medals from it. The others she did in her own time. Knowing all this about her made me tease about wanting to fight her, I mean, it's my fetish and she was just feeding all this to me like treat after treat. And to take it even further she practically made me feel her legs, and my god they are incredible. I knew from that moment they could do damage. We'd had conversations and she actually told me in her own words that she "gets off" from people struggling in her holds. I was internally screaming at this point, this was amazing news but I kept my interests quiet because she wasn't my girlfriend and I thought it could wait.

So anyway, she came around my house and came into my room, got fairly comfortable on my bed and we just talked and joked about stuff etc and put a movie on. At the point of putting on the movie I initiated some playfulness, i.e. pinching and such. Before I knew it we were pretty much wrestling and she got her legs wrapped around my body and gave the first squeeze and it hurt, it hurt good. She took control by this point and had me trapped, all I could do was let out gasps of pain. One of the things I love most is not being able to escape and she ensured that I wasn't going anywhere, I mean it's not like I was resisting a lot but after feeling her power I tried to escape and found out it wasn't possible.

I was kept in that hold for some time and I enjoyed it so much, but I wanted to test her ability even further, seeing if she could notice the oppurtunites to make the hold worse for me if I give them to her. So I put my hands on the insides of her legs near to my sides completely exposing my head and before I even had time to think she adjusted her hold and clamped her powerful thighs around my neck. The pressure was immediately on but I really didn't want to tap. During this whole time she had been laughing and teasing and doing all the things that just made it perfect for me. It went on for about 10 minutes before she decided she was going to let me out because I was going purple, she had teased so much before-hand saying, "do you want me to let go" followed by a giggle, everytime she would do it I'd struggle a little in response and she'd just enjoy it even more, but it came to an end eventually.

When it did we just layed fairly fatigued, her in my arms, and watched the remainder of the movie. It was great, what a great day, what an amazing girl I'd met just a few weeks before, who satisfies me in all these ways without me even telling her. It's happened again since then and we're also dating now. I still haven't told her, but I will very soon and I hope that it can just get even more interesting from here.

But one of the main reasons for this is; just how exactly do I tell her? I mean, she probably has already noticed that I like it considering I go back for more. But how do I soak it in? Do I tell her while we're wrestling (or more specifically, when I'm getting dominated) or do I tell her in a more quiet situation? It would probably be fine either way but I could use some advice. Was it wrong of me to hide it from her as long as I have or am I just overthinking it?

Thanks to anyone who reads this, it's a pretty amazing situation for me and I hope you get a little enjoyment out of reading it. And also thanks in advance for any of the advice I'm given.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vektile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-15, 22:32
Points: 4,968, Level: 29 Points: 4,968, Level: 29 Points: 4,968, Level: 29
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Current And Kind of Amazing Situation

Congrats, man...truly. My guess is you are afraid you are going to fuck things up somehow...though it's not clear to me the "what" you think you need to spill the beans on. Outside of telling her all this turns you on (I imagine this is already obvious to her), what more do you need to say at this point? She's enjoys it (gets off) and you do too, otherwise you wouldn't be here That's all that's required, IMO, to just enjoy the ride and see if this relationship really goes anywhere. As you get closer, my guess is (unless you REALLY lack social skills...which I hope is not the case) the specifics, level of enjoyment, or what have you can simply unfold in the context of friendly chats, pillow talk, or playful dinner conversation. If you turn your 'fetish' in some external object that you need to present to her for discussion or approval, then I think you are headed down the wrong path...and you may not be as comfortable as you think with your own predilictions. Here's hoping you are

postscript:

Are you worried that you need to confess that you have 2 tetrabytes of facesitting, headscissor, or f/m wrestling clips stored on your harddrives...or something along these lines?
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfy123 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-15, 23:13
Banned
Last Achievements

The main worry was messing it up, just to be clear the whole being with her isn't based entirely on the domination, I do really like her, it's just an added bonus really. I'm not some anti-social, don't worry about that, me and her actually get on and it's really nice. Again, my main concern was just pushing her away or making her feel uncomfortable with doing it but she has told me that she enjoys doing that so maybe it's more of an imaginery fear.

About the "stash", I dunno if I need to worry about her knowing about it. Should I? Because it's certainly there.
Old 02-Jan-15, 23:47
Points: 4,968, Level: 29 Points: 4,968, Level: 29 Points: 4,968, Level: 29
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

It sounds a bit imaginary but a natural one nonetheless. That's why I wondered what you thought you 'needed' to 'tell her'. I use the term loosely here but a 'fetish' for headscissors for example remains an external object of sorts (collections of clips, movies, etc), a thing some guy/gals watch for sexual pleasure. That's the way the outside world sees it...it can be scrutinized, wondered about, and people can say "that's weird that you like that suff"...it remains a thing. But in an intimate relationship, this whole way of looking at it dissolves away. Then it is just about what we like from each other...if we like the person and enjoy what they like, we give it to them....and they give it back. Especially, like you say, when it is only a part of why you enjoy each others company.

I can only speak for myself here...but when I am in a satisfying relationship, which in part means getting my sexual needs met, the collecting and 'use' of wrestling material or whatever simply disappears. The collection goes dormant. I don't and never have watched F/M wrestling for the 'sport' of it...it's all about the sex for me The physical 'contest' part is already bound up with sexual energy for me...so when I can share/enjoy elements of all this in real life with a partner who has similar tastes, my interest in external stimulus material is pretty much dead and buried. That may or may not be the case with you (or others). The stash, for me, was just a placeholder.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfy123 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-15, 01:40
King of the Pirates
Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,088 Times in 166 Posts

In my opinion you can tell her whenever you want
You know she likes it cause she already told you about it, the hardest part is behind plus you already wrestled so as you say she probably noticed you like it too so go ahead.
You can start by ask her again why is she love holding a struggling men or what does she likes the most (scissors, sleepr holds or over chokes) and tell her you also like feeling her controling you or just wrestling with a girl as foreplay (or whatever you like )
As I say it can be when you "play" with her or in a more quiet situation. And as wolfy told you, you don't need to confess all of your fetish, just say it simply and if she is interested, she will ask you more !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luffy-sama For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-15, 07:05
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I think it's a wonderful situation. 90% of the work is already done. You should just confess her this stuff turns you on the same way she "gets off" from having you struggle in her holds. You could do it any moment, really, as long as you both are alone and uninterrupted, and it's up to her response if you let her know the whole of your interests outright or just a bit at a time.
Old 03-Jan-15, 07:47
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

I wouldn't necessarily just come out with it outright...maybe wait until you're in a similar 'predicament' with her again, and as you're both struggling and giggling etc, enjoying yourselves...just tell her 'actually this is quite hot"'.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-15, 15:24
malbuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wouldn't necessarily just come out with it outright...maybe wait until you're in a similar 'predicament' with her again, and as you're both struggling and giggling etc, enjoying yourselves...just tell her 'actually this is quite hot"'.

I think this is excellent advice. I would say something like, "Wow. Are you as turned on as I am right now?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-15, 17:55
Banned
Last Achievements

I agree, thanks Subboy2! That seems like a really good idea, I'm pretty sure that's going to be my ideal scenario when I tell her.
Old 03-Jan-15, 18:08
Points: 6,449, Level: 34 Points: 6,449, Level: 34 Points: 6,449, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I agree. Subtle is the way to go to begin with, that's how I did it.

If I recall (it was about 10 years ago) I was being clamped in a body scissor by my fiancé (all thought at the time we'd only known each other weeks) and I said something along the lines of "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this sooo much" coupled with a few comments about the strength of her legs. As soon as that's down and the situation has clicked, it can be fine tuned over time.

10 years down the line and all I need to do is ask and I'm in scissor heaven.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spidey For This Useful Post: