Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Dec-13, 11:26
Temporary group
Points: 1,731, Level: 16 Points: 1,731, Level: 16 Points: 1,731, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Favorite fantasy scenario?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbrander82 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Match is very competitive and sexy, and very close, with the guy clearly beginning to panic as he realises the girl athlete will be no pushover.

I like the situation where the cocky guy is no longer in control, and especially when others can see this, in what is a hierarchical social structure. The top guy looks like he might lose his dignity and he becomes increasingly desperate to prevent this. He is also surprised as he is used to being in control.

But it is close. The girl athlete also wonders if she has bitten off more than she can chew, and her boyfriend, who is watching, looks turned on and worried at the same time, especially when hunky guy seems to get her in an extremely sexy full nelson and displays her to the crowd.

great scenario!

what about:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

vs

?
The Following User Says Thank You to gdx452 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-13, 17:06
Points: 2,888, Level: 22 Points: 2,888, Level: 22 Points: 2,888, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdx452 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
great scenario!

?
This is damn impressive! The number of women who can do one pull up is tiny, much less with plates strapped to them. Incredible upper body strength on this gal.
Old 23-Dec-13, 00:34
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtscissor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is damn impressive! The number of women who can do one pull up is tiny, much less with plates strapped to them. Incredible upper body strength on this gal.
Wow I would be dead meat against her!
Old 23-Dec-13, 19:36
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

I like it more when a smaller (not necessarily shorter but much lighter) girl dominates her larger opponent. It as a little more hummiliation knowing you've been handled by a girl you out weigh. I am a little overweight and I know some of those skilled girls online would wipe the floor with me if we ever really went at it. Some I outwegh by almost 100 pounds. I also like it when the girl is younger. I think it stems from early on when age was a big deal and losing to a younger girl added to the humiliation. You would think the reverse would be true as you approach middle age but I still prefer a little younger.
Old 23-Dec-13, 22:08
Points: 729, Level: 10 Points: 729, Level: 10 Points: 729, Level: 10

A short obese(big belly, no ass or legs) middle age woman gets dominated by a beautiful young tall hourglass/pear with thick legs and ass. The younger luxurious woman actually outweighs the short pig.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharkshark For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-21, 01:47
Sir Raleigh

Mine: an older woman (in her 40s...but even 50s now that I am past the middle of the 30s ) watching a wrestling match between a younger girl (16-17 years) and a slighlty older guy (let's say in his first 20s). The guy is demolished and the older woman enjoys his punishment and humiliation. I had many fantasies and scenarios in my mind during the years, but this one never really quit...It's sad that, the more I get far from my 20s, the less I can identify with this ideal "guy"
I am curious to see if the mixed wrestling fantasies will change getting older or if they reamains quite the same...In that case we have to project our fantasies on others...You can't stay young forever just to fulfill your MW best case scenarios
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-21, 06:36
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Reading the scenarios written here, mine is rather lame.

A woman and a guy, both average or fit. There's a reason why she wants his sperm, let's say he has been infused with the secret code for a facility in his DNA.
They have an even fight, stripping their clothes gradually till topless. But eventually she prevails, locking him with RNC or scissors after performing some arousing things such as breast smothers. The guy cannot move and she jerks him off successfully. Once she has the sperm, she finishes him for good.