Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Mar-16, 20:02
Points: 4,514, Level: 28 Points: 4,514, Level: 28 Points: 4,514, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Some questions about custom videos and sessions.

Hello guys, I know that these were probably asked before but I got some general questions regarding custom videos and sessions.

First off, custom videos, what sites do you recommend for POV custom videos and normal custom videos and what is their average cost, let's say I wanted a 1v1 25 minute custom video, how much would that cost on average?

In terms of sessions, again, what does an average session cost and what is kind of a big no no when it comes to doing it (for example, is it awkward to get an erection?)

Thank you
Old 26-Mar-16, 23:54
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Some questions about custom videos and sessions.

Average one hour session is approx $300 -$350 usually depending on whether you are sessioning at an agency or at a wrestlers facility or at a hotel.
Most girls do not care if you get an erection during the session (in fact, some deem it flattering). "No Nos" would consist of being rude or abrasive or expecting something from the girl that she said she does not do or feel comfortable doing. This would consist of either performing a certain wrestling hold or type of service on her or asking her to perform it on you.
Otherwise, just have fun!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edavid For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-16, 17:34
Points: 1,084, Level: 12 Points: 1,084, Level: 12 Points: 1,084, Level: 12
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

For POV customs a company might be around $200 give or take, direct from models can be less. But the quality varies there and you may not get the type of scene you want (like, not in a ring etc). I'd recommend Hit the Mat for POVs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

For sessions - Try to be as clear and up-front as possible with what you want beforehand. Don't say you want a fantasy session then try to turn it in to a competitive one.
Old 28-Apr-16, 18:59
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by derp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
what is kind of a big no no when it comes to doing it (for example, is it awkward to get an erection?)
This is exactly my question. I'm going to have my very first session and now feel worried that this might occur.
Old 28-Apr-16, 20:03
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by submittedtoladies [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is exactly my question. I'm going to have my very first session and now feel worried that this might occur.
If the ladies are offended by erections, then they shouldn't be offering sessions cause it's very common for guys to get them in a session. I've never had a lady offended by an erection. I once had a lady offended cause my shorts were a little loose and it kind of stuck out at one point, but that's understandable, and I had a 2nd set of shorts with me, so that was easily fixed at the time.

Possible problems for first timers might be wrestling too hard, like, if the lady's 130 lbs and you're 170 and you figure "she's a pro, so I can go all out" - no, not always. Ask her how hard you can go first, especially if you have size on her. When I was younger I had a couple of ladies ask me to ease up, or not squeeze so hard. Now that I'm a little smarter I'd never give a lady a full strength scissor cause I did it on a scale once and I squeezed 300 lbs, though the occasional lady could take it. Michelle Falsetta, for example, wasn't bothered by my scissors at all, she had really strong stomach muscles. It was kind of frustrating that she could just sit there and take my hardest squeeze.

I've heard complaints about guys smelling, so hygiene is important. If you think it might be an issue, wear deodorant, rinse with mouthwash, don't wear a gallon of cologne. The ladies will usually tolerate it cause it happens, but it's better etiquette to show up not smelling.

Mutiny told me a guy tried to wrestle her wearing a thong once, and she would have none of it.

Insults and trash talking should be cleared with the lady first, not just done, cause it might come across as rude and misunderstood. Basically the ladies who have been in this business a long time know what they're doing, so if you have any questions along these lines as a first timer, just ask them.

And, small point, but finger and toenails should be trimmed. Accidental scratching can happen and it's not appreciated.

My biggest mistake in my first session was that I didn't ask for what I wanted. I wanted her to win but I was bigger, younger and stronger, so I won pretty easily, but in hindsight, I could have asked her to put me in some of her best holds and then tried to get out. That would have made for a better experience for me. I still had fun, but it didn't occur to me to ask for that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-16, 18:31
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Thank you so much for your full advice. This put me more at ease.
Old 06-Apr-19, 11:53
Points: 3,361, Level: 24 Points: 3,361, Level: 24 Points: 3,361, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

For myself I have sessions where we can call it semi competive. For me it means that we both try to win, but we are not to harsh. I told the girl about the rules before. Only holds no scissors. Maybe some girls are surprised in the beginning that I actually dont want to lose.

Once in Model Wrestling Agency there was a girl who anyway did the scissors even when I told her not to do.....She finnaly understand that she should not.

In the beginning I won over the girls. But now recently I actually lost against my favourites. Some of them looks a bit surprised.

I have only used Wrestling Factory in Manchester, and Model Wrestling Agency in London. The girls in Wrestling Factory are relaxed and talkative. We have fun time during session and can talk about "everything". Its more like I want it.

The girls I met in Model wrestling agency are not so easy to comunicate with. No humor, not listen at what I want. No relaxing time before and after fight.
Maybe I am just unlucky an met wrong girl.....

So if someone in here can tell me about experiences about Model Wrestling Agency I would like to hear, or read.....
Old 03-Jun-19, 20:12
Points: 3,633, Level: 25 Points: 3,633, Level: 25 Points: 3,633, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Hey gang, What do you consider to be reasonable expectations for custom videos in terms of cost and time for delivery? Thanks!