Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-21, 09:55
Females are superior

Default Small girls humiliating tall hot girls

I'm really turned on by tall hot girls being defeated by small girls, both in wrestling and other sports. For instance I love Claire from Fighting Dolls because she's a beautiful tall girl who would routinely get humiliated by small girls she should have had no problem dominating. Anyone else finds this arousing?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-21, 10:31
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Small girls humiliating tall hot girls

I love wrestling vids where a BBW is beat/humilated by a smaller girl. Very rare.
Old 10-Nov-21, 18:17
Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,439 Times in 904 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Females are superior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm really turned on by tall hot girls being defeated by small girls, both in wrestling and other sports. For instance I love Claire from Fighting Dolls because she's a beautiful tall girl who would routinely get humiliated by small girls she should have had no problem dominating. Anyone else finds this arousing?
Then you may like to see 6'0 attractive amazon Megan Anderson getting submitted with a choke-hold by 5'6 Felicia Spencer after just three minutes in a professional MMA match in the UFC:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I don't know if you will find her "hot" but I think it's also worth posting this video of 5'2 130 lbs MMA fighter Megumi Yabushita defeating 6'3 330 lbs former european Judo champion Svetlana Gounderenko in the semi-final of a japanese old school openweight MMA tournament.
The absolutely comical height and size disparity surely made the loss very humiliating for the big woman, she was so visibly disappointed and butthurt she even tried to go away without shaking her opponent's hand after the match:

(The rules of this tournament were dramatically different from modern MMA by the way, strikes to the head of a grounded opponent were not allowed and if the fighters started grappling on the ground they would get artificially stood-up by the referee after a time limite of 30 seconds)

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 10-Nov-21 at 18:33.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-22, 21:07
Females are superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Then you may like to see 6'0 attractive amazon Megan Anderson getting submitted with a choke-hold by 5'6 Felicia Spencer after just three minutes in a professional MMA match in the UFC:
Yes, thank you I love it! That's what I was talking about. Megan is a tall hot amazon. She has 4" height and reach advantage, badass tattoos and she's the odds favorite. Petite Felicia is a debutant. Yet Megan's face when Felicia pushed her against the cage and started punishing her pasty thighs with her knee was a mix of surprise and fear. And when Felicia rides her like a bronco and batters her face with her fists, she can only cower in fear like a shy middle school girl beaten up by a nasty high school girl who smokes in the bathroom. She taps in under three minutes, which is a way to ask the referee for help, a way to acknowledge that, if the fight went on unrefereed, little Felicia could have literally killed her,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I don't know if you will find her "hot" but I think it's also worth posting this video of 5'2 130 lbs MMA fighter Megumi Yabushita defeating 6'3 330 lbs former european Judo champion Svetlana Gounderenko in the semi-final of a japanese old school openweight MMA tournament.
The absolutely comical height and size disparity surely made the loss very humiliating for the big woman, she was so visibly disappointed and butthurt she even tried to go away without shaking her opponent's hand after the match:

(The rules of this tournament were dramatically different from modern MMA by the way, strikes to the head of a grounded opponent were not allowed and if the fighters started grappling on the ground they would get artificially stood-up by the referee after a time limite of 30 seconds)
A proud European judo champion reduced to hapless circus amusement for the Japanese crowd as a tiny Japanese girl keeps humiliating her, outwitting her and taming her like a fat beast.

Last edited by Females are superior; 08-Jan-22 at 17:30.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-22, 18:28
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Hammerfist Amethyst 5.5. systematically taking apart Venus 6.1 in front of an audience at a live submission room event. Venus looked very deflated afterwards, whilst Amethyst looked really pleased with what she had achieved.
Old 08-Jan-22, 20:28
Females are superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hammerfist Amethyst 5.5. systematically taking apart Venus 6.1 in front of an audience at a live submission room event. Venus looked very deflated afterwards, whilst Amethyst looked really pleased with what she had achieved.
Thank you. Is that Black Venus? Do you have a link?
Old 08-Jan-22, 20:45
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Cool, but tall girrl wins

dont know winner

PS
Small girl wins here in real fight!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-22, 21:06
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Females are superior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you. Is that Black Venus? Do you have a link?
No its not black venus. A tall white girl called Venus.
You may be able to get the match from the submission rooms clips for sale. I think it took place in 2018.
Old 10-Jan-22, 07:21
Females are superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Cool, but tall girrl wins

dont know winner

PS
Small girl wins here in real fight!
Thanks for the links. Too bad the BitTube links on that Male vs Female thread are dead, they seemed very interesting. The last one is absolutely humiliating, I love it. The petite cheerleader politey tried to avoid confrontation with the mammoth girl several times but when shit got real she absolutely destroyed her. Picking a fight with a much smaller girl and getting the beating of a lifetime is the ultimate humiliation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No its not black venus. A tall white girl called Venus.
You may be able to get the match from the submission rooms clips for sale. I think it took place in 2018.
Couldn't find it there (or anything with Venus, for that matter) but thanks for the heads up anyway.

Last edited by Females are superior; 10-Jan-22 at 07:45.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-22, 14:15
Females are superior

This one doesn't technically fit my own requirements, since the victim is actually shorter, but it does in spirit. Scacheri looks so strong and badass while her opponent Gibson looks skinny and fragile, but Gibson sends her to sleep in just 1:30.