Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 04-Dec-21, 20:00
Points: 4,066, Level: 26 Points: 4,066, Level: 26 Points: 4,066, Level: 26
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Personal Media Library Organization

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I put my videos in folders according to my viewing interests:

KO (mostly fake), HJ, Chokes, Oil, Clothed mixed and FvF and Topless mixed and FvF

It would be perfect to have an indexing system, such as the ones in photos that let us assign different and symultaneous characteristics to the videos and thus search them that way.

Let's say: videos that have both a KO and a HJ, longer than X.
Or: Videos that are topless mixed and have a ranking of 3/3 according to me.
We could even put the names of the fighters and studios.

Does anyone know about such a program?
Not sure if Windows can do it, but Macs have this built in through Finder Tags. You can create as many tags as you want and then just assign them to a file as needed - I have a bunch like Headscissors, Bodyscissors, Topless, KO etc, makes it very simple to keep the collection organized.
The Following User Says Thank You to stealth0r For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-21, 04:20
Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth0r [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure if Windows can do it, but Macs have this built in through Finder Tags. You can create as many tags as you want and then just assign them to a file as needed - I have a bunch like Headscissors, Bodyscissors, Topless, KO etc, makes it very simple to keep the collection organized.
II have heard about that on Mac. The only issue there is to keep it from showing up as soon as you start searching for something unrelated in front of people
Old 05-Dec-21, 19:46
Points: 4,066, Level: 26 Points: 4,066, Level: 26 Points: 4,066, Level: 26
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
II have heard about that on Mac. The only issue there is to keep it from showing up as soon as you start searching for something unrelated in front of people
I keep my personal stuff on another laptop no one else sees so I guess I've never had to worry about that, but I suppose you could just use the Mac's default tags instead which are colors. You'd just need to know what they all meant to you alone.