Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Nov-21, 17:01
Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: How I became my step sisters B.U.G.

Awesome chapter.

Hope Mr.Paddle is not alone in this world. He has a sister Ms Cane and a demonic mother Ms Whip as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilfm0856 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was getting some feeling back in my arms. My right knee was in terrible pain. It had been bent back at an angle that was unnatural. But I stood there and tried to be as still as possible. I didn't want Jesse to have any more reason to show me what her muscles could do to me.

She came back from her dresser and stood behind me. I could almost feel her breath on me she was so close. I was starting to panic inside and thought that I might pee my pants.

"I'm going to introduce you now to a very dear friend of mine."

With that, I could feel a smooth surface starting to rub against my butt. She just kept rubbing both cheeks very slowly. I started to shake and now I thought I might pass out from the fear of anticipation.

Then she stopped. I heard her walk back to her dresser and put 'Mr Paddle' down.

"In order to get to know Mr Paddle, we need to make sure that Mommy and Daddy won't be home too soon."
She took out her cell phone and dialed. I had a fleeting hope that maybe, just maybe, they were on their way home and that I'd be spared any further pain...at least for today.

"Oh, Hi Mom.....yeah we're fine. I was just checking in to see how you guys are doing....oh yeah, Stew is fine...really Mom, we're having a fine time...." Jesse came around front and held the phone up.

"Hey Stew, say hello to my Mom." She held the phone in her left hand and placed it near my ear. Her right fist was held 2 inches from my face.

"Hi Cheryl. How are you guys doing?.....Oh yes I'm fine....No Jesse and I have been having a good time." I gulped hard. I think I was convincing even if my voice was cracking a little. "Oh Ok....here's Jesse again."

"See Mom. I told you we were doing great. So where are you guys?.....Oh that's fine....No No don't be silly. If you and Glen want to take in a movie, we can wait 'till you get home....Sure...bring home pizza when the movie's over.... 4:30 movie and you'll be home around 7:30? That's perfect."

Movie? Home at 7:30? I looked at the clock on Jesse's night stand. It was 3:50 in the afternoon. That meant more than 3 and a half hours with my owner! I couldn't control myself and started to silently cry. Tears were falling and once again I was shaking in fear. Jesse had a little grin on her beautiful face.

"Stew and I can continue to get close....I promise Mom I'm being good!" I could hear the impatience in her voice. It was clear to me that Cheryl knew just how 'not good' Jesse could be. But that didn't matter at the moment.

"Ok Mom. See you later."

As soon as Jesse hung up I burst into audible tears. I was like an infant and Jesse was just snickering. But I still didn't dare move an inch. Jesse went back to her dresser and picked up Mr Paddle.

She walked in front of me and held the paddle in front of my face. It was a paddle ball paddle. Holes drilled in, comfortable leather wrapped handle, nicely finished with the words, "MR PADDLE" painted very professionally on it. It also looked like it had red streaks on it. She dangled it from the leather strap and let it sway back and forth.

"Well, Mom and Dweeb Dad are having a good time. They won't be home for hours. Mr Paddle is very happy. Isn't that right, Mr Paddle?" She made believe she was whispering that last question into an imagined ear of Mr Paddle. "Oh I'm so glad your happy."

Jesse dropped Mr Paddle on the floor in front of me. It lay at my feet.

"Well, BUG, pick up Mr Paddle !!"

I knelt down immediately and pick it up.

"If you ever see Mr Paddle on the floor it is your job to pick him up. Understand?"

"Yes Miss Jesse."

"Now introduce yourself, BUG. And if your introduction isn't worthy, Mr Paddle will be very angry and I don't think you want Mr Paddle angry at you."

I took a deep breath and holding the handle of the paddle I placed it right in from of me and said, "Hello Mr. Paddle. I'm Stewey. Very nice to meet you."

With that, Jesse grabbed it from my hand rather briskly.

"Oh you're Stewey huh? That's what you want Mr Paddle to know you by?" She smiled and looked at the Paddle and said, "Mr Paddle, this is my BUG....Yes that's right, thank you for the reminder...this is my third BUG... Apparently, this BUG thinks that he can call himself anything he wants...." She looked in my eyes, "You've made Mr Paddle very angry. Now, stand at attention."

Jesse slowly walked around me, Mr Paddle firmly in hand. When she had made the complete circle, she said, "Bend down and hold your ankles."

I didn't hesitate even though I knew what was coming. I was now bent over, hands holding ankles, in the middle of Miss Jesse's bedroom...silently sobbing again. As Miss Jesse got behind me.

"Each time Mr Paddle connect with your Butt, you will remember your place and you will thank Mr Paddle for the honor of his touch. His connection to your flesh is the way Mr Paddle kisses. You will say - THANK YOU MR PADDLE FOR YOUR KIND KISS. I WOULD LOVE ONE MORE PLEASE!"

Now Jesse was rubbing my left cheek ever so slowly. And then....WHAM!

I had never known so much pain. My left cheek felt like it was on fire...from just ONE KISS! I screamed... I cry'd out...

"Mr Paddle can't hear you."

I was in a fog of panic and pain but quickly remembered....

"THANK YOU MR PADDLE FOR YOUR KIND KISS. I WOULD LOVE ONE MORE PLEASE!" I screamed as loud as I could. And then...Right Cheek..Wham..."THANK YOU MR PADDLE FOR YOUR KIND KISS. I WOULD LOVE ONE MORE PLEASE!"

Left, Right, Left, Right.....my ass was being turned into hamburger meat. My throat was soar from screaming "THANK YOU MR PADDLE FOR YOUR KIND KISS. I WOULD LOVE ONE MORE PLEASE!" This was an endless cycle and I had no idea when it would end because I kept begging for ONE MORE PLEASE. But my body finally gave way after 20 or so smacks on each cheek. The pain was to much and, try though I may, I could only get out "THANK YOU ME PADDLE FOR YOUR KIND....." before crumpling to the ground. I hadn't passed out but I was not exactly coherent. My ass was in so much pain I just writhed on the floor moaning. Without even thinking, rolled up on the floor at Jesse's feet, I put my face on top of her foot and just started to lick. I had become a BUG. I knew nothing other than to lick her sneaker. I wasn't able to beg...my mind was a scramble...but I could lick my masters foot and hope that she would show mercy.

"I think you made a fine impression on Mr Paddle." She dropped it on the floor. My instinct was perfect. I immediately grabbed it off the floor and held it up with both hands for Jesse.

"Good BUG. You're a quick learner." Miss Jesse walked over to her dresser and put Mr Paddle away. I continued to moan in pain and writhe on the floor. Miss Jesse got on her bed and beckoned me, "Over here BUG."

I got up and feebly walk over to her bed.

"On your knees - by my feet....Now, take my sneakers and socks off..."

When they were off, she said, "I want 1 hour foot treatment on each. Start by licking every inch clean...between the toes, heals, bottom and top..and then massages. If I'm not satisfied, Mr Paddle will make another appearance. This time, he'll want to meet your ass in the flesh. Now get going."

It was 4:45. Only 2 hours and 45 minutes to go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to affinajoseph For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-21, 19:02
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Last Achievements

no prediction for the next chapter?
Old 08-Dec-21, 02:36
Points: 3,945, Level: 26 Points: 3,945, Level: 26 Points: 3,945, Level: 26
Last Achievements

mixed wrestling please
The Following User Says Thank You to rlhood For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-21, 04:23
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yes mixed wrestling please.
Old 30-Jan-22, 02:10
Last Achievements

hope to hear from you soon
Old 17-Feb-22, 00:38
Last Achievements

Please don’t let this thread die.
Old 17-Feb-22, 02:28
Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32

Hope this story continues.
Old 19-Feb-22, 23:02
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Last Achievements

has anyone sent the author a pm?
Old 06-May-22, 02:18
Points: 6,565, Level: 34 Points: 6,565, Level: 34 Points: 6,565, Level: 34
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

It was a mystery to me that right after my Dad became the legal property of Cheryl (please see posting on page 6 dated March 21st, 2021) we were told that we’d be leaving our 5200 square foot mini-mansion and be moving into Jesse and Cheryl’s 1700 square foot townhouse. It seemed to make sense that my owner, Miss Jesse, and her Mom would be moving into the bigger space and subjugating us to whatever our new lives and roles would be.

I knew that my Dad had immediately gotten Cheryl’s name attached to the deed on the house, as well as making her co-owner of ALL of my Dad’s assets. Overnight, Cheryl became a multi-millionaire. She now co-owned… well to call it that was just a legal technocality as my Dad had absolutely no say in anything in his life…but she was a co-owner of my Dad’s business interests, his vacation property in Costa Rica, his 401K, stock investment accounts, all the gold bullion that he had stored in a safety deposit box as well as cash and jewelry that had been bought over the years. The total value was conservatively estimated at 67 million dollars.

But why have us move out of the mansion and live in the townhouse? Well, the answer became clear within a week of us moving in. As I told you guys before, Jesse and Cheryl weren’t inconvenienced at all as me and my Dad lived in the basement laundry room. There was a small bathroom with a stall shower that we were given permission to use in the morning. We both were up at 4:30 am… we would quickly piss, shit and shower and begin our morning service to our owners. Cheryl had turned off the hot water downstairs so it was cold showers everyday. She saw no need to waste energy on sub-humans, as she put it. We were given one roll of toilet paper for the month so we were very frugal with it’s use. Toward the end of the month we were wiping our butts and placing the soiled toilet paper on the floor to dry so we could possibly get use from it the next morning. Early on, my Dad had made the mistake of telling Cheryl that we needed another roll of TP. It’s a story for another day but suffice it to say that the beating that he got, first from Cheryl and then from Jesse, and the humiliating things he was forced to endure, insured that he would NEVER presume that he was human enough to deserve the luxury of More Toilet Paper! Finally, our towels to dry off were bought at a Good Will store and were extremely old and thin. But we knew it was all we could get and were so appreciative that our owners had it in their heart to give us anything to dry ourselves off with.

Just one week after the move, we started to see men and woman coming in and out of the townhouse. First there came the architect. A absolutely stunning young woman named Heather. I didn’t know what they were discussing but Cheryl and Jesse were often looking over blue prints and drawings, making comments and laughing about how great the “New” house was going to be. Then the contractors started to arrive and we knew that Cheryl was discussing building materials, schedules, landscaping and pricing. My Dad was brought in to sign his name wherever and whenever Cheryl told him to. I imagine the various Men and Woman working on these plans were mesmerized by this “owner - slave” relationship but no one ever said a word. When needed, Cheryl…or sometime Jesse.. would beckon my Dad either by text or verbally, and he would quickly appear…. crawl into the room and place his lips on Cheryl or Jesse’s foot, awaiting her command.
“Up. Position 2”, was all Cheryl had to say.
This position was kneeling, head lowered and hands in front in silent prayer.
“Get your worthless ass over to the table. That beautiful and talented young woman standing there will show you where to sign. When you’re done signing, you will ask her if there’s any other service you can provide. Now go.”

It was instantly clear that Cheryl and Heather had discussed the rampant sexism that was prevalent in the architect community. Woman were often looked down upon. That was clear because when my Dad finished signing, as instructed, he asked if there was any other service he could provide.
“Yes”, said Heather. “You can tell me why the men I work with think they’re superior to me”.
My Dad hesitated… not prepared for this type of inquiry. A few seconds passed while he looked around and stumbled out some stuttering words.

“I thought you said he was well trained” she said to Cheryl.

“What the fuck is wrong with you shit head? Were you not asked a direct question by a real person?”

My Dad nearly pissed himself as he dropped to the floor and groveled at Heathers feet.

“Oh miss…because men are stupid…men are idiots…you are superior to all men…please don’t hurt me…men are inferior… please…please…I’ll do anything…. Please show me mercy for delaying my answer.”

Heather chuckled. Looked at Cheryl and said, “What do you know about Men? Are you a Man?”

“ Oh no miss…I’m not a man… I’m just a THING…a nothing… a just barely human that exists for the use of by my owner.”

“Shut the fuck up you piece of dirt”, Heather shouted. “Now take that shrimp dick out and make it hard..IMMEDIATELY!”

It was out instantly and hard within 20 seconds.

“Now… you will ejaculate on the floor…make it quick, I don’t want to wait for a piece of dust like you. When you’ve cum on the floor, you will lower your face into it and make sure you rub both sides so there’s a nice cum glaze on your worthless cheeks”.

My Dad worked frantically and shot a huge load (he’s been prohibited from any sexual relief for over a month) all over the floor. Before he could even catch his breath, he was rubbing the goo all over his face…

“Enough…show me your fucking face”.

My Dad looked up…fully cum glazed.

Heather grabbed him by the hair and walked him over to the washing machine. She quickly pulled out the lint screen and proceeded to take the entire lint mess and, breaking it up into little pieces, sprinkled it all over my Dad’s sticky face.

He was quite a sight. The lint absorbed the cum and stuck to him like a second coat of skin. There was just a little left when his face was completely covered so Heather said, “Open wide Lint Face”.

She placed the last little bit in his mouth and ordered him not to swallow. His last indignity was when she told him to bend over and …

“This pen that you used to sign your worthless name is now not fit for real humans…”
She put the cap on and proceeded to slowly insert it in my Dad’s ass.

“Stand up…. You will keep that up your ass tonight and until your owner allows you to remove it. Am I understood?”

My Dad… his mouth filled with lint..his face covered with lint.. nodded repeatedly.

Cheryl and Heather laughed uncontrollably.

“Oh my God Cheryl…this is going to be my favorite project for sure… See you soon lint face.”

With that they left him to suffer.
Old 06-May-22, 05:31
Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32

Can't wait to see how this story will progress.