Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-May-20, 23:04
Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,552 Times in 216 Posts
Default Edna vs Husband

Edna was a quiet, small woman who was in a bad marriage. When she was 19 she married Matt - who was 20 and an auto mechanic making 400 bucks a week - what she thought was a lot of money at the time.

She thought for sure Matt was the love of her life. But Matt's job didn't keep up with expenses and medical bills that piled up after Edna miscarried with their only child.

He began drinking more than usual and he would take out his frustrations about life on Edna. At first it was verbal abuse - that later turned into a once in a while slap across the face or shove against a wall. Soon it was almost daily punches and slaps that Edna felt helpless to stop. She didn't want to leave Matt because she had nowhere to go. She had no friends or family in town, and her self-worth had been shattered by years of abuse, so she never thought she could support herself. She was trapped.

At five-foot-three and 115 pounds, Edna never thought about fighting back. What chance would she have if she tried? Matt was 6-foot-1 and 220 pounds.

He often bellowed that he never understood why he got married and he would end it all with one good punch to Edna's head if he didn't think he would get caught.

Edna lived in a world of fear. As time went on, Matt;s anger issues grew and he would fly off the handle at the slightest thing. His supper was not hot enough. The beer was not poured correctly into his glass, or his clothes were not cleaned properly.

And once a week he commanded Edna to perform her wifely duties and satisfy him sexually. This chore took all of 30 seconds and left Edna sexually frustrated.

One day at the supermarket, Edna's bruises were seen by the cashier who asked if she was alright. Normally she would say "I'm fine," and quickly move on. But this time something clicked and she broke down in tears on the checkout line. A woman behind her took her aside to comfort her -- and after hearing her story, suggested she join a women's self defense class that is given each day.

The woman said many of the women in the class had similar problems that they were able to correct by fighting back and actually beating up their husbands.

Edna couldn't believe that -- but she figured she had nothing to lose. So, every day for three months she went to the class. She didn't learn about karate or martial arts. The class focused on vulnerable points on the human body that a woman of any size can strike to take down a larger opponent.

They also worked on aerobics, building stamina and speed.

At the class she heard testimonials from women who were abused but learned to stand up to their husbands. Some said they beat up their spouses and now rule the house. Others admitted that although they didn't win outright, they proved to be a formidable foe that their husbands respected and decided it was too much trouble to bully them. They all said their husbands were surprised when they were confronted, challenged and beaten by a wife whom they had bullied for years.

Edna didn't know when she would confront her husband with her new skills - but she assumed the right time would present itself. That night came when Matt returned home from work in a really bad mood. Nothing Edna did was right and Matt pushed her and smacked her rear-end several times. Edna had enough. She slipped out of her pants and blouse, leaving her in blue panties and a bra.

Matt saw his wife strip and made some comment about he didn't need sex now. Edna said "that does it," and she let fly with a punch that connected with Matt's face. She felt her fist bury into his cheek, and as if the world began to move in slow motion, she saw Matt's face contort in pain as her small knuckles buried deep into the fleshy part of face. Matt's eyes closed as his head rocked to the right. Edna's fist hurt from the contact - but the pain quickly evaporated when she saw her big husband wobble, unsteady on his feet and look at her in disbelief.

She saw it in his eyes that he didn't understand where that punch came from - yet he was alone in the room with his wife and she was standing in front of him in her underwear with her fists balled up. No way this small sexy woman hit so hard, he thought. But there she was asking if he wanted more.

Edna was entranced that she actually hurt her husband. He no longer looked like the invincible hulk that had her caged in mental fear of his physical superiority. And then she remembered what she learned in her fight class - "DON'T LET HIM REST."

Edna quickly came to the realization of the moment and knew she couldn't let the brute regain his senses. She flew at him with arms and legs wailing. She kicked his shins, knees, thighs and the back of his leg - causing him to drop to his knees. Now that he was kneeling his face was at her level and she peppered his features with small piston like punches that at first seemingly had little impact on her husband's big head. But the cumulative effect of her onslaught took its toll and the big man fell over.

The attack in the last minute and a half - had taken Matt completely by surprise. He was still trying to come to grips that his little wife would attack him like this. He was even more surprised to find himself on the floor looking up at a female warrior who he though he knew - but had a new aura of strength and determination.

He groggily shouted he was going to kill her when he got up. But she answered "You're not getting up. I'm going to repay you for years of beatings and abuse."

Her words did not register with him. Matt couldn't believe his wife could make good on her promise as he struggled to get to all fours to stand up. As he did, Edna snapped three kicks to his ribs - causing the big guy to roll over on his back. Edna looked down at the mammoth figure of a her husband sprawled out on the floor - still not believing she took him down. And again she remembered "DON"T LET HIM REST."

Edna did a sit-down bomb on Matt's stomach, knocking the air out of him. She then rained punches into his face. He flailed his arms in a poor defense with several of his swings hitting his wife in the arm and, stomach and head. Edna realized she was not hurt by the blows from his muscled arms that he had waved in front of her nose many times, threatening to do damage if she didn't obey. However, now his arms and fists had no impact as the last five minutes of her beating him took most of his strength.

Matt bellowed again, "I'm going to kill you." But his loud voice did not scare Edna this time. She was in a superior position of sitting on her husband's chest punching his face into a pulpy mess. She saw blood on her knuckles and thought she must have cut her fists from landing so many blows. She stopped a moment and saw her fists were fine. The blood was from Matt's broken nose, split lip, cut eyes and swollen cheeks. She smiled as she knew she was inflicting damage on the man who she feared and thought to be invincible.

Matt began to whimper - pleading with his wife to stop. "Please, no more. Don't hit me anymore. I can't take the pain."

Edna's anger began to soften when she heard her husband's pleas. she up over his sprawled out frame and looked down. "No funny stuff," she ordered. "Things are going to be different," she said.

Matt laid there quietly for ten minutes trying to digest what had happened. Who was this woman? How could she have beaten him so handily?
He suffered a whipping that was worse than any bar fight he'd ever been in. He still couldn't believe that his tiny wife put him down and nearly beat him unconscious. And he also couldn't believe she made him whimper a submission.

As these thoughts ran through his head he got angry. He slowly got up and looked at his wife who still had balled up fists in a ready position.

"You took me by surprise," Matt shouted. "That will never happen again, and now it's time for payback."

Edna looked at the big man moving toward her with his hammer-like fists clenched. "Don't be afraid," she murmured to herself. "You took him down once you can do it again."

However she knew the element of surprise was lost and now she was in a one-on-one fight with a man who outweighed her by 100 pounds and was looking for revenge. She remembered her self-defense training of picking vulnerable spots - such as ears, throat, eyes, knee and groin. As her husband charged she threw out a punch that he caught in mid-air and then pulled her in to a tight bear hug.

"I'm going to beat you senseless," he raged. "You'll learn never to challenge me again."

Edna was now being squeezed in the huge arms of her husband and she felt her breathing getting short. "Don't panic," she thought. She had to regroup and compose herself. She realized her hands were free as her husband shook her from side to side like a rag doll. She grabbed his head and poked her thumbs in his eyes and pushed hard. Matt let out a howl of pain and dropped Edna to the ground. He began to stagger around realizing his eyesight was damaged.

While on the ground beneath her wounded husband, Edna gave a swift kick to the inside of his right knee. She heard it crack as Matt crumpled to the ground. She jumped to her feet and stood over Matt who was still having trouble seeing and now couldn't stand.

"You're nothing but a big bully," Edna shouted. "Nothing but bluster who is being beaten by a woman half your size."

Matt heard her words and growled in anger, but he knew he couldn't move and mount any kind of offense to fight his wife. He couldn't stand, his vision was blurred and he feared he didn't even have enough left to protect himself.

Edna must have read his mind, because she moved in on the incapacitated man lying on the ground and danced around him, periodically kicking him in the head.

"How's feel to be beaten, Matt?" she asked. "How's it feel to be helpless on the ground, in front of someone who can beat you at will?" Matt refused to admit he was beaten. After all it was only his wife - a woman he had knocked down so many times before. But he couldn't move with his dislocated knee and damaged eyes. And his wife's kicks to the head were making him groggy. He tried lunging at Edna hoping to grab her leg, when she kicked and then use his weight to hold her down and pummel her. But she was too fast.

"If I catch you -- you're dead," he shouted.

One of Edna's kicks did get to close and Matt grabbed her leg. He had his wife and was now going to beat her - with a payback vengeance. Edna felt his massive arms encircling her body.

"Now I got you," Matt said. As her husband dragged her in close, Edna launched two punches to his throat. Matt gagged and let her go. He then writhed on the floor trying to catch his breath.

Edna didn't know what to do. She figured her husband would never submit, and as soon as he recovered she would be attacked again. She continued to inflict pain with her dancing kicks to Matt's head - until he wilted and fell unconscious. She then sat on his chest and pummeled his face with dozens of punches so that he was unrecognizable.

Edna got off her beaten husband's body was called the police. When the officers got there they were met with an unbelievable sight. A giant of a man lying unconscious on the floor - with a dislocated leg and a face turned into pulp. They asked Edna,"who did this - an intruder - or a gang of robbers."

They were in disbelief when Edna said "I did."

She said her husband attacked her and threatened to kill her so she had to beat him up. The officers had to hold back their laughing as they looked at the tiny woman standing over the hulking remains of her husband - and although they didn't believe it, the evidence was right there. She went on to tell them about her self-defense classes and the years of abuse she endured. She said she worried that her husband would try to get even when he came to and got better. She feared the only way to stop him would be for her to beat him to death.

The officers assured Edna that would not be necessary. She got an order of protection against Matt and he was put in jail for domestic abuse.
Old 15-Jun-20, 02:07
Last Achievements

Default Re: Edna vs Husband

It's been six months since Edna fought her husband, Matt, leaving him as a pile of bleeding flesh on the kitchen floor - for the police to haul away. Edna had been in an abusive marriage for 20 years until a woman introduced her to a self defense class that taught how to attack vulnerable points on the body. This fighting knowledge gave her the courage to stand up to her husband's abuse and knock him unconscious before the police arrived. She got an order of protection against her husband and filed for divorce.

After the beating from his wife, Matt was not in the mood to violate the order of protection and confront that female warrior again.

Edna was working and was now dating a nice man named Roy for about three months. In discussing their past, Edna mentioned being in a bad relationship that she was glad to be out of. She never told about her fight with her ex-husband and how she beat him unconscious. In fact Roy and she liked to play wrestle, and Roy usually won. He was 5-10, 180 pounds and pretty strong.

Edna was not a good wrestler and did not mind that Roy won all their friendly matches in bed or on the living room rug.
Roy just assumed that was the way things were supposed to be. He was the man. He was stronger. And Edna was the weaker sex that needed to be protected. Their wrestling usually ended with a school boy pin and great sex afterwards.

One night at a neighborhood bar, Edna and Roy were having drinks, when Matt walked in with two friends. It was obvious that this bar was not his first stop of the night, as he was loud, swearing and particularly obnoxious pushing his way through some crowded tables. Matt had the reputation of being a bar-brawler - and even more so in the last six months since leaving Edna. He won more than his fair share of the fights because he generally picked on guys who were smaller than his 6-feet, 200 pound frame.

On this night Matt walked in with his two friends when he saw Edna and Roy at the end of the bar. His friends heard about his fight with Edna. But they only heard Matt's version, that he was beating her senseless when she cold-cocked him with a frying pan. He said police came and dragged him away just as he ready to beat his wife into the ground.

"Hey Matt, isn't that your ex over there," one of his friend said. Edna looked great. She wearing daisy duke shorts and a yellow halter top with no bra. "Who's that guy with her?"

Matt sauntered over to Edna and Roy and made some crude remarks about Roy is wasting his time with his ex-wife. "She's a lousy lay," he bellowed.
Edna said "Just leave us alone Matt."

Matt stared at Roy and turned to Edna laughing "So now you're going out with wimps." Roy got up and was going to confront Matt, when Edna stood between them and said "Matt if you know what's good for you, you'll just walk away."

Matt looked at his wife and had to admit to himself she looked really sexy. Her breasts danced under her halter as she bounced off her bar stool to confront her ex.

Matt yelled "Get out of my way," as he shoved Edna to the side, sending her crashing into nearby chairs. Roy felt this was his time to step up and protect his girlfriend. He grabbed Matt by the arm, but the big guy whirled around with an elbow catching Roy's eye. He went down.

Matt shouted "what a wuss you have here. Edna you remember me - you had a real man then."

Roy was slow in getting up, when Matt kicked him in the ribs causing him to fall back down. His friends shouted encouragement "way to go," in a manner that indicated they were going to step in as back up if Matt needed any help.

"Come on Edna, lets leave this wimp and have some fun," Matt laughed as he grabbed her arm and began pulling her toward the door. Roy again felt it was his manly duty to protect his date, and he got to his feet and was moving toward Matt, when a surprising thing happened. Edna twisted her arm, breaking free from Matt's grip, and she then kicked him in the back of the knee, causing him to drop to the ground.

Roy stopped dead in his tracks. He was surprised to see Edna staring down at her ex-husband, with balled up fists. "You don't want a repeat of the last beating I gave you," she yelled.
Matt's friends had a queried look on their faces...asking "beating, what beating."

Edna smiled at the two men and asked "what did he tell you happened? Didn't he tell you I beat him to a pulp and the police had to come and rescue him before I killed him."

The two friends and the rest of bar couldn't believe their ears. They saw a small sexy female facing a large male, who's fists were bigger than her head. How could she have beaten him to a pulp, as she claimed.

Roy also had a confused look on his face - hearing about his tiny girlfriend taking down this bully, who just threw him across the floor.
Matt snarled "you got lucky and caught me by surprise - something that is not going to happen now."

Matt got up and began to move toward Edna. Roy moved slowly toward Matt to get between his girlfriend and the brute that just decked him. He was not sure what he was going to do, when Edna said "Stay back Roy, I'll take care of this."

Matt's two friends chuckled "Hey Matt, looks like the little woman wants a rematch." Everyone in the bar was watching this scene which played out for the last two minutes. Man insults woman, woman's boyfriend tries to be gallant and protect her honor but gets decked by the bully. And surprisingly the woman takes down the bully and now is facing him for a one-on-one fight.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" asks Roy, who is remembering all the wrestling matches where he pinned his dainty girlfriend. Where is she getting off thinking she can fight this bar-room brawler?, he thought to himself.

"Don't worry," said Edna. "I took him down once, and I can do it again."

The whole bar laughed and snickered at the thought of this tiny woman beating this hulk who was half a foot taller and more than 80 pounds heavier. Matt heard the snickering and shouted "Time to end this real fast."

He charged Edna and she stepped to the side, grabbed his arm and flipped him over, sending him crashing into chairs and tables. All of a sudden it didn't seem like such a mismatch. Edna was standing and Matt was on the floor, again. "I'm warning you Matt, this time the police won't be here to save you." Matt's friends laughed at the thought that this small woman was going to beat up their buddy, who was a pretty good fighter.

Matt screamed "I'm going to kill you," and with that he flew at Edna arms wailing. Edna did not back away, and the crowd was mesmerized by the sight of flailing fists and the sound of slapping flesh. After a minute, the fighters stopped. Edna had rotated her arms and parried everyone of Matt's punches.

"When we first fought I only had three months of training, Matt. I've now got another three months behind me, and if you thought I hurt you then, you ain't seen nothing yet."

Roy was now sitting on a stool, trying to take it all in. So were Matt's friends. This big galoot attacked this tiny woman with about two dozen punches and she didn't have a mark on her. Matt was also having a hard time digesting what just happened. But it didn't stop any feeling that he had about beating his ex-wife.

He knew his fighting skills will not fail him in a one-on-one battle with a woman in a yellow halter. He again charged in, but this time, Edna also went on the offensive.

She ducked under a punch and kicked Matt in the stomach, to slow him down. She then went back to the basics of attacking vulnerable points. She punched his throat and the whole bar heard him gag.

Matt began staggering, trying to grab some air....Edna move in and kicked his right knee, causing the big guy to drop to the ground.
"Is it all coming back to you?," Edna smiled. "This is the part where I knock you out."

Matt tried to grab his wife, while he was on the ground with his gimpy knee. She darted in and out, kicking his head - keeping out of reach. Matt's face was taking many of the blows, and his nose was pushed in, his lip was bleeding and his eye was beginning to close. Matt's friends sat wide-eyed in disbelief to see their tough, bar-brawling friend being taken apart by a woman who was not even breaking a sweat.

With each kick to the head, the other patrons in the bar began cheering. No one liked Matt and his bullying.

"Get Up," Edna commanded. "I'll stop so you can get up, and walk out of here on your own power."

Matt sat for two minutes to clear his head and slowly stood up on his wrenched knee. His vision was blurry and he had trouble breathing because his nose was broken.

Edna turned to Matt's friends and said "Get him out of here, before I really hurt him." The two men were leading Matt to the dor when he grabbed a beer bottle from a table, whirled and chucked it hitting Edna in the head. The blow caused her to go down, but not out.

Roy ran over to help Edna but Matt got there at the same time and punched him in the face. Matt saw his chance with the small woman on the ground and he tried to stomp her. Edna avoided his large boots and was able to get to her feet.

"I should have expected a cheap shot like that from you, Matt. You're nothing by a big coward who can't beat me in a fair fight," Edna shouted. "Stay out of this Roy. And someone get ready to call 911, cause he's going to need it," she said.

Matt was unsteady on his bad knee and still groggy from the fight, but he still felt he could beat Edna. It only would take one good punch. "Bring it bitch," he yelled.

Edna lit into Matt like a swarm of hornets. Her fists blackened his eyes. Then cracked his throat causing him to collapse, gasping for air. and finally she kicked his balls. The kick sent Matt's nuts up to his stomach. He was nearly unconscious on the ground, vomiting and crying at the same time.

"No more, I quit," he cried. "I won't bother you anymore."
Matt's friends looked at the quivering hulk who started off the evening as a statue of male bravado out to drink and cause trouble.

Edna stood over Matt and gave him one more kick to the nuts, and then dropped on her knees into his stomach.
"I told the police six months ago, that the only way to stop you was for me to kill you," she screamed.

People in the bar were stunned at the sight of the small woman on the large bar-brawler, threatening to kill him. Surely she won't do it. Not with all these witnesses. However people did notice that he adrenaline from the fight had Edna's tits getting perky. Her nipples were showing through her halter top.

While sitting on his chest, she lifted up the man's head and stared into his half-closed eyes which showed a glint of fear. "Tell you what Matt, I'll spare your life. But I want your clothes."

"No not that," cried Matt. His friends got up to intervene but one look from Edna told them to sit back down or they would end up like their beaten friend.

Edna pulled off his boots. She took off his pants and underwear leaving him naked on the floor, whimpering.
"Now get his ass out of here," Edna commanded the two friends. They picked up Matt and dragged him outside.

The bar erupted in cheers, as it was pretty apparent that Matt would never come back again.
Edna and Roy finished their drinks and went home. This time when they play wrestled, and Steven got on top for the pin, he wondered if Edna was letting him win.
Edna said "Oh no. I'm not a good wrestler. But I know how to be a bar-brawler.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-20, 17:38
Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Edna vs Husband

Great story! she should have killed him in the end! hehe.. I love how fast it gets brutal and damaging for the male. continue this cruel but realistic style!
The Following User Says Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-21, 13:31
Last Achievements

Default Edna vs Husband - 3

Folks: the following is a follow-up to Edna vs Husband, but it's beginning to morph into a possible series of bar fights among wives and girlfriends and husbands and boyfriends. Should I change the title of the story to Bar Fights or should I stick with Edna vs Husband.

It's been a week since Edna beat up and humiliated her big ex-husband, Matt, -- shocking a couple of dozen patrons at a local bar. When she walked back in a number of women ran over to talk to her. The fight from last Saturday night was still fresh in the ladies' minds and their general question was "where did you learn to fight like that?" Edna told her story of being married to Matt for years and suffering many physical and verbal beatings until she went to a women's self-defense class.

She learned a number of fighting techniques that allow a small woman to take down a big man. She said most men are taken by surprise when a woman fights back and that quick advantage is what makes the difference in defeating a bigger opponent. She added though, that Matt was not taken by surprise in the bar, because he lost a fight to his wife a few months back and he knew she had some skills. He was prepared for her -- or so he thought. Edna told the crowd of women standing around that this is where additional training is needed, to fight a man -- one-on-one, without the element of surprise.

The gaggle of women tittered in agreement and chuckled as Edna explained how she beat Matt in their house six months ago, and how the police had to drag is unconscious ass outside. (See Edna vs Husband - 1).

Among the group listening to Edna's story of female victory was Anna Marie, a small Hispanic woman who is married to Julio. Julio is only 5-5 and weighs about 150-pound, but it's all muscle. He has a macho Napoleon complex, since he's a small-sized man, he has to build his self-esteem by working out and being loud.

Anna Marie is just over 5-feet tall and no more than 100 pounds. She usually sits quietly at a corner table in the bar while Julio plays pool, darts and even arm wrestles. None of the women talk to Anna Marie, and the men all know not to even look at her - or they would face the jealous fury of Julio. Julio has made it quite clear that his pretty wife was off-limits for any of the socializing in the bar.

But this time, while Edna is telling her story Anna Marie joins the female gathering. She's intrigued by Edna's story and even more impressed because she witnessed Edna destroying her husband in a bar fight and making him leave the place without his clothes. (See Edna vs Husband - 2).

Edna is giving tips on how to strike vulnerable parts of a man's body and how to avoid his ponderous fists that can easily knock out a woman. Edna agrees to give the ladies a self-defense class during the day when their husbands are at work. The men in the bar are busy talking and playing pool and darts. They see the crowd of women and don't hear the ladies' plans. However, Julio sees his little wife in the crowd and bellows "Anna Marie get away from there. Go sit down in the corner."

The little woman gives a weak smile to Edna and slips away from the crowd to her table of solitude; but she has enough info about the class and decides to attend. On the ride home Julio is questioning his wife about what the ladies were talking about. He especially emphasized he didn't want his wife talking to Edna who showed disrespect to her ex-husband by hitting him.

Anna Marie blurts out "But he deserved it. He started the fight and she finished it."
Julio is taken aback that his wife is talking back to him "This is what you learned in the ten minutes of talking to those women. You learned to talk back to me," and with that Julio gives a back handed slap to Anna Marie's face, cutting her lip and causing a trickle of blood to stain her top.

The little woman decides to keep her self-defense class to herself and talks about it no more to her husband. But she attends every class and is developing a confidence in her ability to take care of herself. The women continue to go to the bars with their husbands on Friday and Saturday nights - but they are not letting on about their training. While their husbands are drinking and telling bull stories about high school and college athletics - the ladies are quietly talking about their martial arts training. They see their husbands across the room and pick out the vulnerable parts of the body they've been learning about.

Anna Marie still sits at her lonely table also watching Julio and seeing the muscles under his shirt and wondering if her small hands would be able to penetrate them and cause him to submit to her.

A few more weeks go by, and the ladies ask Edna when they can show their husbands what they learned. Edna quicky answers that they are not to use their skills to attack anyone, including their husbands. They are only to protect themselves.

One Friday evening Anna Marie again decides to sit with the other ladies. Julio sees her and storms over "Get away from these bitches. I don't want you learning disrespect."

He grabs Anna Marie's arm and tosses her across the room to the table in the corner. Edna and the other ladies start to intervene but Anna Marie whimpers "It's alright. I'm okay."

Julio is yelling at his wife "When we get home, I'll teach you not to disobey me." The man's loud bravado comes from years of tradition from his old country where a man rules the house and the woman is little more than property.

He grabs his small wife under the arm and drags her to the car. The women look out the tavern door worry that their tiny friend is going to get beaten when her husband gets her alone. Sure enough, in the car, Julio has one hand on the wheel as he's speeding down the road. His other hand is slapping Anna Marie in the face. "You ever disobey me again, and I'll kill you," he threatens.

Anna Marie is thinking this is the time to fight back, but she doesn't want to hit Julio while he's driving. She'll cause an accident.

With every mile and every sentence spewing from Julio's mouth he's getting angrier and angrier about his wife's supposed disrespect. He's deciding to show her a lesson that she won't forget. They pull into their driveway and he orders Anna Marie out of the car. "I'm going to teach you a lesson and you won't ever go back to those women again," he bellows.

He drags his little wife from the car. The moonlight silhouettes his small, muscled frame hulking over her as she falls to the ground.
Anna Marie is frightened.......

Fast forward - Anna Marie and Julio have been absent from their favorite weekend hangouts the last two weeks. The women wondered if they should check on her, because Julio was in a rage the last time they were seen.

Suddenly Anna Marie comes through the door of the bar. She is black and blue. Her eye is swollen shut, She has cuts on her lips and her nose looks like it was beaten sideways. She has a slight limp as she makes her way to the ladies' side of the bar.

Edna asks "are you alright. What did that bastard do to you?" Anna Marie smiles weakly and says "I'm OK."

But Edna and the other women say "Did Julio beat you? You look a mess."

Anna Marie chuckles "Yeah he hit me, But you should see him." And with that Julio comes through the tavern doors. Both his eyes are blackened, his nose is broken, teeth are missing from his mouth, his right arm is in a sling and he's limping on a gimpy knee.

The men rush over to Julio to help him to a chair, asking if he's okay, and what kind of accident he had. Julio is diverting the questions saying "It's nothing, and I don't want to talk about it."

But on the other side of the bar, the women gather around Anna Marie and ask what happened to her and Julio. "Were you in a car accident?" they ask.

Anna Marie smiles and says "No, we had a fight and I beat him up." She then turns to Edna and smiles "Thank you. Everything you taught me worked. Julio attacked me and I was able to protect myself and then beat him senseless."

The women stared wide-eyed at the small Anna Marie and then looked over at Juiio who was sitting lopsided in a chair trying to explain his injuries to a half dozen men. Anna Marie said "When we got home two weeks ago, Julio was furious. He hit me in the face several times while driving the car, and then dragged me to the ground on our driveway when we got home."

"I was sure he was going to kill me," she said calmly. "He pushed me to the ground and stood over me and raised his leg to stomp my stomach."

The women listening gasped at the thought of this small frail woman getting stomped by her husband. "What did you do?" they asked.

"I saw his legs apart and remembered what Edna said about vulnerable body parts on a man, and I gave him a straight up kick to his balls." She said her husband stopped dead in his tracks and folded to his knees on the driveway whimpering in pain. I jumped up and remembered Edna saying "don't let up, so I gave him a straight punch to his throat."

"I never thought I could take out Julio, He's so big and strong and always threatening to beat me but that punch knocked him straight to the ground." He was gasping for air and rubbing his aching balls, Anna Marie recalled so I moved in to kick him some more. He grabbed my foot and pulled me into him on the ground. I thought I was in trouble, as his huge arms enveloped my body and began to squeeze. The air was being pushed from my body, but I again heard Edna's voice saying, "stay calm."

As he squeezed and began to roll on top of me, he grunted that he was going to beat me within an inch of my life.
The women began to chatter in alarm about Anna Marie going to get beaten. However, the plucky little Amazon recounted that her husband rolled several times on the ground while giving her the painful bearhug. She was dragged on the hard pavement causing cuts and bruises to her face and body. But while she was caught in a death roll, her legs got loose and she again kneed Julio in the balls. The kick was not as hard as the first one, but it was enough to get her husband to release his grip.

Anna Marie said she rolled away and was able to get to her feet, before her husband could recover. As he got to his knees growling that he was going to kill her, Anna Marie rushed into the wobbling hulk of a husband and gave a flat palm punch into his nose. The strike was perfect and she heard the septum crack and blood spurt from the center of Julio's face.

The wounded male fell face down on the driveway, screaming in pain. Anna Marie says she asked her husband if he had enough and does he want to stop fighting. Edna looked at her little protege and smiled, almost knowing what the macho answer was going to be. He yelled "never," and again threatened me.

I didn't know what to do, the small woman told her friends. He was bellowing so loud I was still afraid of him, even though he was lying on the driveway. I saw his massive arms beginning to lift his body off the ground, so I jumped on his back, collapsing him back to the driveway. He was screaming that he was going to kill me when he got up, but I realized at that time, that he was not invincible and I had beaten him to the ground.

"You're a bully who needs to be taught a lesson," I told him. With that Anna Marie explained how she grabbed Julio's right arm and bent it behind his back in a hammer lock. These were the massive muscled arms that have been waved under my nose for years keeping me in fear, she said. But now I had them under my control.

"Give up Julio," I yelled, as I felt a sense of power to be paying back my husband for all the years of abuse. He refused to admit defeat again shouting how he was going to kill me. So, I ripped his arm as high as it could go on his shoulder and heard it pop out of its socket. Julio let out a scream of pain, I thought the neighbors would be calling the police.

"Do you give up Julio," I again asked. But my stupid husband could not accept the fact that his little wife had beat him.

He was flat on his stomach on the driveway, with his arm dislocated, his nose broken, eyes blackened and dozens of cuts on his face. He still wouldn't give up. So I stood over my defeated man and kicked him in the balls two more times to emphasize that he was out of options. I then stomped his knee so he couldn't stand and kicked him in the head a dozen times or more, until he fell unconscious on the driveway.

As I stood over Julio, I felt an exhilaration that the invincible muscled hulk who was apparently so strong and threatening could be taken apart by a few well-planned attacks. Anna Marie said she went in the house and left Julio unconscious on the driveway all night. "He was too heavy to carry inside," she said.

However, the neighbors saw Julio lying there and thought he was dead. They called the police. Officers knocked on the door and asked who was this guy, who looked like he was beaten by a gang and dumped on the driveway. I told them he was my husband and when he attacked me last night, I had to beat him up.

The officers gave a laugh of disbelief, seeing my small body. But I explained about our self-defense classes. The cops got Julio awake and brought him into the house. He saw me and cried out, "Keep her away from me." The police saw Julio cowering on the couch and whimpering "i can't believe she beat me." When they left, Julio had a fear in his eyes that I never saw before and he was sobbing for me not to hurt him anymore. I promised that I'm not going to beat him as long as he treats me like a woman and respects me.

"Thank you Edna," Anna Marie said.

One of the men, Monte, who had been questioning Julio about his injuries came over to the ladies' side of the bar and overheard the end of Anna Marie's story. He couldn't believe what he heard, but the evidence was there. Even the fact that Anna Marie was sitting with all the ladies and Julio was not objecting.

Monte went back to the men and told them about Anna Marie's recounting the fight. They confronted Julio who again said "I don't want to talk about it."

The men then looked at the half dozen women around Edna, in a chattering frenzy and wondered if the other wives and girlfriends were going to question their male superiority.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-21, 20:59
robin456t

Default Re: Edna vs Husband - 3

Absolutely love your work! A change of title would be better considering the revised storyline imo...
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: