Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Dec-21, 22:08
Bevvie97

Default Once upon a time in a forgotten dojo

(This was one of the earliest stories I wrote, which had then decided not to upload because it contains too much sexual and verbal domination. And I wanted to focus on judo domination in my stories, partly because I love that the most, but also because I always felt ashamed of my weird sexual fantasies. Now I wanted to delete it but as you see… You may give it a chance, if feel like interested. And now I really disappear.)

One of the secret wishes of a young girl doing judo is to meet a handsome guy in the dojo who falls in love with her, and the top of that dream if he’s not much heavier so that she can train with him in a pair. That was exactly our case, when a couple of months ago a lightweight male judoka, wearing yellow belt, appeared in our dojo and got paired with me, a more experienced blue-belter girl. I was only by an inch shorter and a few kilos lighter, which made us an almost perfect couple for training. Yeah, of course it was you, how could I talk about someone else, I guess it wasn’t hard to figure out.
I found your strange, masculine cuteness extremely sexy from the very first day, and during the first workouts I learned that you were top-notch in cleanness and attention and also very kind. As I belonged to the sexiest girls of the team and after the second week of joint training I had been doing everything I could to seduce you before other girls did, not surprisingly we fell in love very soon.
As a couple we often remained in the dojo after the standard training hours for a private session, partly because you wanted to learn new techniques and improve your judo as quickly as possible, and partly because I found incredibly exciting that, as being the much better judoka and nearly as strong as him, I could overpower a guy against his will. Your minor advantage in weight and strength I easily compensated by my superior technical skills and experience, I was able to handle your body without major effort, perfectly execute any kind of throws, or any hold from katamewaza.
Although we were both quite committed judoka and tried to take even our private training sessions seriously, as a fresh couple of juniors, many times we ended by having sex on the tatami. It happened on a Friday evening that we went through all the basic techniques from oseakomi-waza and after an hour or so I decided to turn the practice into more sexual. I was holding your helplessly squirming body tightly pinned down to the mat in a tate-shiho-gatame and while constantly refusing your feeble attempts to escape I understood that you must have reached the limit of your stamina. As in contrast to your apparent exhaustion I felt myself still fresh, in good condition, the wonderfully arousing experience of my physical superiority over a male opponent immediately flooded my mind.
“You see darling, now I really caught you. I think you won’t go anywhere from this tight hold. A strong blue-belter girl like me is simply too much for a totally spent yellow-belter guy.” I truly managed to secure the hold perfectly, you could feel my heels digging into your inner thighs, your stronger right arm excluded thus useless, my hands clasped tightly behind your neck. I was sure you felt completely helpless and a little embarrassed at the fact that your girlfriend overpowered you again. And I wanted to exploit the opportunity to tease and then seduce you.
“It’s high time to give up this futile struggle baby and surrender to your girlfriend. There is no shame in getting defeated if your opponent is a more experienced judoka. Even if it happens to be a woman, only a little lighter than you…” when saying that, I took for sure that your male pride would enforce you to make a last huge effort to escape. And I should have made a large bet on that, because in the next second, while pushing up your hip to do a bridge, you really tried to grab and jerk my right leg up with your free left hand and roll rightwards to trash me aside or flip our clutched bodies. It was a more vigorous attempt than I had expected from you but of course with trapped legs and my strong arms around your neck you had very little chance to break out of my hold. As for flipping our bodies, I was too heavy for your spent muscles, you couldn't even do the bridge properly, and I broke it instantly.
“No, no, noo! Just what did you think my dear? Never underestimate a female judoka, especially one with greater stamina and wearing a darker belt than you” my lips curled into a challenging smile. “Maybe next time, after you worked out in the gym for a while to catch up with your currently stronger girlfriend. Or would you rather risk to test my full power here and now?” I winked at you with an inviting glint in my eyes.
We were looking at each-other from inches and I noticed the first sign of arousal in your beautiful eyes, telling that I may soon acquire what I want from you the most. Your very basic masculine instincts had begun to work, suppressing your brain to take control over your conscious mind. However I also started to feel my own concentration fading and limbs weakening, and didn’t want to finish the fight without making you actually submit. I had to do it before getting completely overwhelmed by sexual desire.
“Now tap sweetie, start tapping before I lose my self-control and make it more painful for you.” Tipping my head to let my long blonde ponytail fall into your face I bent on your chest, flexed my muscles again and began to whisper into your ear “Give up my proud little tiger and tap, admit that you are totally at my mercy.” I wanted to use my breasts pressed to your chest and my alluring alt voice to weaken you further, break your resisting will for good and sweep away the last remnants of male pride. But unexpectedly it had nearly the same effect on me and with already perceptibly hardening nipples I understood that my chance to extort your submission reduced to one last attempt. Then I squeezed your neck and shoulder with my arms by all might, giving you an ultimate push to accept your fate, and then finally felt your left hand rhythmically tapping on my back.
Your surrender instantly sapped all my remained strength and I totally got drowned into the arising waves of lust, released my tight hold and started to kiss your ear, cheek and neck. Then I began to caress your neck from behind with my fingers while reached down with my left hand to seek for your awakening manhood. Glancing at your face I noticed your eyes were already closed and although I loved the sight of ecstatic joy on my partner's face, I closed my eyes too, and then started kissing your charming, slightly open lips. I felt that we were both getting rapidly consumed by our sexual desire and almost subconsciously I moaned something like “Say it, sweetie, I need to hear that you submit to me, just say I give, I give, I give...” But my gentle stroking down there, even through the thick judogi pants and sports underwear, proved already as effective on you as some powerful drug, your lips were hardly able to form intelligible words, I could hear only soft moans and your deepened breathing. I felt myself triumphant again: men are soo vulnerable. Having those extremely sensitive genitals you had even less chance to win a sexfight between us than to defeat me in judo. It was fascinating to be that much dominant over you, to have a strong male totally in my power, subdued under the spell of my sexuality.
Then all of a sudden I felt my right ankle being grabbed and pulled forcefully up then my overly sensitive sole getting briefly but viciously tickled and that instantly dragged me back to the real outside world. But before I could turn to see what was happening, someone seized me by my rear collar and belt, then lifted my body with brutal force and simply tossed me aside. I fell on my face and stomach, got a little confused for a brief moment by the surprise attack. Then I cried out angrily and promptly wanted to get on all fours but my attacker proved to be very swift and agile and next second a pair of female feet appeared near my head from right side and I felt my collar and belt being grabbed again. “My God, it is a woman, probably a judoka, and noticeably very strong, middleweight at least or even heavier” I thought immediately. She was attacking from behind and above me, so far I could see only her white judogi and bare feet. The shape of her quite large yet femininely sexy feet and the purple nail polish was not at all familiar to me from our team.
I turned my head to look at my opponent but in a split second she crossed over my head and left shoulder with her right foot while her left thigh was pressing my head and neck from right side. Meanwhile she grabbed my right arm and ruthlessly pulled it upwards thus forcing my upper body to twist painfully right, while I felt her right leg sliding under my left armpit, her heel and calf pressing my breasts. Then rolling onto her side down to the mat and pulling my right arm further, she reached out by her left hand to grasp my pants and started to flip my body. I desperately tried to prevent her action but she was heavier, her arms very strong and obviously knew how to perform a sankaku-jime entry perfectly, even against a skilled and resisting opponent like me. Before I could have a look at her face, my mysterious and formidable attacker managed to turn me onto my back and clenched her ankles above me, thus putting my head and left arm into leg scissors. After securing the scissors she released my right hand and repositioned her body so that she could reach my legs to fully immobilize me.
Laying on my back I tried to stretch her tightly clenched ankles apart with my free right hand but to no avail. Touching her muscled calves and feeling her strong thighs squeezing my upper body I knew very well after a few seconds that I have no realistic chance against her. I still tried to catch her head with my legs but she grabbed my right foot first then seconds later trapped the other as well, then pulled both of them cruelly under her breasts. After that I could hardly make the slightest move and she was stretching my spine quite viciously that seriously frightened me, while I also felt my neck being pressed by my own shoulder and getting sore. In her very tight scissors there was a high chance that I might lose consciousness after a while. Although her attack was very unfair from a judoka, taking me from behind by surprise in a moment of weakness but after that she plainly defeated me within seconds and I was not a fool to refuse tapping. I tapped three times by my right hand on her thigh but nothing happened. That terrified me even more but as I was practically unable to do anything else, continued tapping frantically until felt gradually losing my consciousness. But the woman was carefully watching my condition and released the sankaku-jime before I could actually have fainted. She pulled out her long, muscled legs and my head dropped onto the mat.
I was just lying there on my back, only panting in silence, but then I could finally turn my head and although my vision was still blurring, could have a look at my opponent from behind. She was quite tall for a woman, around 180 cm and probably near the 78 kg, where female heavyweight begins, wore her straight auburn hair in a high ponytail. On top of everything she wore a black belt around her waist. I was sure I didn’t know her at all. She left me there without paying attention to me, at least check my condition and still silently stepped closer to you, moving like a predator about hunting down her prey. Only then I became aware that strangely, in spite of witnessing my brief fight and brutal defeat, you were still lying on the tatami apparently relaxed, leaning onto your elbow, as if enjoying a show. I was not sure whether you thought I knew the woman and our fight was a special sort of randori, simply a wild prank between us, or the unrestrained behavior and brutal efficiency of a female martial artist can actually mesmerize a male so much that he’s incapable to act, even to try and protect his girlfriend.
For a moment it looked like you just couldn’t imagine that she might attack you without your consent. As the woman stopped in front of you, you stood up and, being quite talkative, tried to start a friendly conversation “Hello charming Miss Judo, your performance was cool, or I should rather say fascinating. But if you think about to go on with me, that’s not the best idea. Considering my yellow belt, we do not make a perfect duo for a free randori, do we? And as far as I can tell, I wouldn’t have any advantage in size and strength. You wouldn't find me a worthy opponent, I’m afraid. Or, from my point of view, I usually can’t really enjoy being slaughtered on the tatami.”
As the woman did not respond at all, only stood there menacingly, eventually you began to reconsider the situation and made several steps backwards. You were hopeless to try and defend yourself, after experiencing her capabilities I knew you didn’t have the slightest chance against that strong black-belter woman, while I was too battered to give much help to you. Should have somehow avoided fighting but the decision was not in your hands. Without any further the next moment she bounced on you by a sudden move and after a few seconds of your frantic defensive struggle she managed to trap your left arm and positioned her legs to apply a painful juji-gatame to make you submit.
I was prepared for the worst, waiting for your beloved voice screaming your submission as it seemed inevitable but, to my astonishment, you were somehow able to jerk your arm out of her grasp. The woman looked surprised for a fraction of a second but she was a far too experienced fighter to let you flee from that inferior position. You tried to roll away as quickly as you could but she jumped after you like a panther and as you were already on your knees she had your back vulnerable. After that moment she left no chance for you, moving like a lightning took you from behind, wrapped her long legs and arms around your chest and neck and flipped your body, so that you were lying on your back on top of her. Then she grabbed your collar with her right hand while firmly holding your other side lapel by her left hand. I instantly recognized one of my favorite techniques and knew that a precisely and forcefully performed okuri-eri-jime would put you to sleep in a few seconds, therefore I hoped you would not be overly stubborn to refuse tapping out immediately. She started to pull the collar thus constricting your left carotid artery and although you had both your hands free to try and loosen the dollár somehow or pry her hands off, despite your desperate struggle I was sure that the fight was over. Her grips were too much for you to get rid of them while her arms proved strong enough to sustain that killer strangle when you tried to pull the collar into the opposite direction. Moreover, she skillfully used her heels to tread on and kick your arms away. Soon I could tell from your expression that the ruthless strangle worked very effectively on you. The woman didn’t have to deal with treading on your arms any further as there remained no strength in them to make any more than feeble, futile attempts.
By then I understood why you hadn't tried to help me, not even when she had your beloved girlfriend totally helpless: it was an undeniably stunning sight that the beautiful judo goddess forced you into a hopeless situation in a matter of seconds, even though you did your best to defend yourself, and then she was confidently waiting for you to admit your defeat eventually and tap out, or in the worst case she would mercilessly have put you to sleep. All this as plainly as if it was some daily routine for her to make actively resisting male judoka submit. I also understood that being a man does not guarantee anything on the tatami. That woman could have done anything with you and even both of us simultaneously and we could have done nothing to prevent her and protect ourselves. I expected her to handle you similarly as she had done with me: to keep you strangled until you reach the brink of unconsciousness, and to release the hold exactly in the last moment. But she decided to finish you even more cruelly and I was watching in horror as you went limp, then just lay there upon her body with your head lolling aside.
Then she pushed your motionless form aside to climb out, quickly took off your belt then flipped your body and to my greatest shock, tied your wrists together behind your back. "Oh no! She must be crazy! Just what does she want to do with my sweetie?" I thought suddenly and her very strange act finally alarmed and despaired me enough to try a bold move, as we girls always do our best to protect our beloved boyfriends at any price, especially if we are the stronger sex in the couple, as in our case. I rushed on her while she was dealing with you, thought of a hadaka-jime, as shime-waza was the best part of my judo, planned to surprise her from behind, jump on her back and apply the strangle hold, hopefully long enough to send her to dreamland for some time so that we could flee. But unfortunately in the last moment she noticed me arriving and with an unbelievable reflex move managed to roll aside swiftly and then jumped to her feet.
Face to face I had very limited chance against a stronger black-belter judoka but I saw no other choice than attacking her, at least to gain some time for you to recover and free yourself. My best, perhaps the only chance could have been a strangle hold, I wanted to take her down to the ground first, as soon as possible. As she was significantly taller and heavier, I decided to try a sweep or a hook and I knew I have to grab the first chance before she defeated me by sheer strength. When we finally seized each other and I noticed her overly confident stance offering me a leg to sweep off, instantly I went in for a ko-uchi-gari. As it revealed, it was a trap for me instead of over-confidence and while easily keeping herself stable as if rooted in the tatami, my formidable opponent countered my attack. She wrapped her free right hand around my waist, grasped my lapel with her left, and with intimidating force she lifted my body so that my feet lost contact with the mat. In the mid-air I could do nothing but squirming in her strong arms for a second, scared and helpless, and my last thought before getting slammed down onto the mat was that the ura-nage she was executing is one of the most dangerous throws. My fall onto my back was devastating, I couldn’t control it properly, to put it mildly, and I instantly felt as if my body shattered to thousand pieces.
I might probably have fainted for a little while, as the next thing I could sense was a constant gentle slapping on my cheek. A moment later I became aware that I was lying on the tatami on my back with that terrifying woman bending over me. Despite all the circumstances I couldn’t fully ignore her gorgeous green eyes reflecting some concern, and for the very first time I could hear her voice, a lovely alto, quite similar to mine “Are you with me, sweetie?”
I slowly, uncertainly nodded and then, to my surprise, she smiled at me warmly “Thanks God. Now follow my finger with your eyes. Good. How old are you?”
“Was eighteen in January.” “Great. What day is today?” “Friday.” “Okay, now try to move all your limbs carefully, then turn your head.” By then I felt myself fully conscious and oriented, and all my previous thoughts and feelings were coming back. “I’m o.k. But who are you and how did you think just coming and attacking us?”
“Okay, I see you got better. Now stay still here, I will come back to you in a minute.” With that she left me there alone and only then I noticed that she was holding a blue judo belt in her hand. I reached down to my waist “She took my belt off… ultimate humiliation, getting defeated and then my belt removed.”
I turned my head to see what was happening behind me and caught the very moment when she was pulling your judogi pants off. “Oh my God!” Our situation began to turn really into a horror. “What this unstoppable woman wants to do with us? I really have to try and talk to her before it’s too late.” Meanwhile she began to tie your ankles together using my belt. “Oh my… she was tying up my beloved darling with my own belt!” However the sight of her total domination over a guy was fascinating too, I had to admit secretly and suddenly felt a wave of shame. Finally she gagged your mouth using a small towel or something like that, exactly in the moment you started coming to your senses.
After rendering you completely helpless she turned her attention back to me. By then I sat up again, and when saw her coming quickly raised my hands to let her know my surrender “Please, stop doing this to us. I have never seen you before, it must be a terrible misunderstanding, you should…” By then she reached me and without giving any reply simply pushed me down to the mat onto my back, sat onto my lap and forcibly pushed both my hands above my head. Then holding my wrists together with one hand she began to caress my cheeks with her fingers. In horror, I didn’t dare to protest, risked only to beg her with a pleading look “Please don’t hurt me. Nor my boyfriend. You must be a senior judoka, beyond doubt, and humiliation of lower belt opponents is against judo ethics by far. And then taking off his pants and tying him up, that’s a crime.”
“Until he doesn’t give his consent, my dear. Er… retrospectively, I mean. We will see soon” she replied with an inscrutable smile on her face, then went on “But no my dear, you don’t have to be afraid, I won’t make you any harm. Originally I came to punish you two, I admit. For making love on the tatami. You should respect the dojo better, shouldn’t you? But since then my rage evaporated, and against you I went a little too far, you could have got seriously injured by the ura-nage. Sorry for that, sweetie.” She let out a sigh again “Now that I am not to hurt you any longer, let’s talk about something quite opposite. Because I noticed a strange thing in your eyes… Deep inside, at the bottom chamber of your mind you enjoyed this whole performance, in a strange way, didn’t you?” She bent on me, her lips almost touching mine “Are you a submissive, or perhaps, a switch? Finding dominant women like me attractive?” Suddenly I was overwhelmed by too many and very different feelings to be able to make up the best answer. That’s why I was just lying beneath her silently, a little intimidated by my arms tightly pinned above my head and feeling embarrassed at my secret revealed.
“Look sweetie, you don’t have to feel ashamed of your fetish. I myself into domination very much, especially love to dominate overly confident judoka, to show them their limits. And I suppose that you, training in this small dojo in the outskirts, so far had been under the impression that you are among the most gifted judoka. Proud of your belt, strength and skills, a girl able to beat even many of her male teammates, surely able to defend herself on the street... Am I right, sweetie?” I was far too enchanted by her words to respond. Understanding my situation, she went on “And now, here comes another female judoka, appearing from nowhere and plainly destroys you on the mat, twice in a row, not leaving the slightest chance for you. How did it feel? How did it feel being that much helpless against another woman? You might have felt humiliated, but that feeling was not pure, it was more complex, right? Tell me those little secrets please, help me to seduce you.”
But I remained still silent and she suddenly seemed to have enough of my reluctance. She released my hands and straightened up in her sitting position, then slightly pressing her knees into my sides and towering over me, reached down and took my ponytail in her hand. “Well sweetie, perhaps you may need a little more violent approach to engage yourself into such a play… Then how does it feel that I could do anything to you and there is nothing you could do to prevent me, to protect yourself or your handsome boyfriend? What if I wanted to cut this long silky ponytail off? Just to humiliate you, exactly as it had been done to many samurai, long ago. You must be very proud of your hair, beyond doubt. And now here is a woman, strong enough to rob you, of that lovely ponytail you have been growing for years… Or I could torture you, stretching out your arm as long as you scream your submission and beg for my mercy… You see… what you feel now, that’s rather sexual arousal than anything else. Let me dominate you sweetie. I would love to do that but I won’t, without your consent.”
What she had said and done by then proved to be enough to finally break my will and female pride “Enough! Just do anything with me as you please. But leave alone my hair and feet.” She released my ponytail immediately and bent closer again, to whisper from three inches distance “Be sure I noticed your beautiful feet. Very ticklish, aren’t they? Poor girl. I am much into feet and would love to please yours, but don’t be afraid, will keep my hands away from them. Well, if you behave…” Our engorged breasts clutched and we could feel each other’s excitement from the stiffness of our nipples. “Oh, you are not much talkative but these tits betrayed your true feelings. Now you can't deny finding me attractive, and that you like this game and want to play it so much. You see, first I defeated you physically, now seduced you, I can dominate you in any sense.” She then planted a long kiss on my lips and I closed my eyes. By then I didn’t care being inferior to her, just wanted to get dominated by that sultry and stronger woman. Suddenly I felt some fingers being gently pushed into my mouth “Lick them thoroughly please, I will have to use them soon, down there…” Meanwhile she untied my judogi pants and some time later, that seemed an infinity for my aroused senses, slipped her left hand into it, then pushing down my stretch underwear her saliva-covered fingers crawled further down. Then suddenly I felt an irresistible motivation to protest, probably a last remnant of my decency, but my experienced partner had counted on that and pressed her right hand tightly onto my mouth, muffling my words.
“Stop it sweetie, I need you obedient from now on.” Capturing my gaze, she started playing with me down there, between my slightly trembling thighs. I caught my breath, it was utterly violent and exciting at the same time. Rapidly sinking into the pleasure she provided me, soon I gave up all my feeble resistance. “That’s it sweetie, you are all mine now” with that she took her palm off my mouth. Somewhere deep inside, I felt mind-blowingly arousing that another female judoka had overpowered me and my boyfriend with ease and can do anything with us. She was older than me, maybe around her late twenties, a matured woman I found attractive from many aspects, and she perceptibly knew all the secrets of female sexuality much better than me. Her fingers were not only longer than mine but also more skillful, reckless and, thanks God, tireless as well. They soon discovered my sweetest, most sensual spots and I very soon became her helplessly moaning toy, in permanent ecstasy. Using solely her fingers predominantly and sometimes kissing my lips, neck or nipples she easily conquered my body, sending me into euphoria. She thoroughly satisfied me several times and left me lying there fully exhausted. “Sorry, we have to finish this, sweetie, before you actually fainted” she told me with a triumphant smile. “And now your punishment may come: I will try and seduce your boyfriend.” Again that dominant approach, awfully self-confident tone. As being thoroughly brain-washed and still panting heavily I was not able to react on her teasing words, only gave her an incredulous look and shook my head.
But she ignored my gesture and went for you, lifted your bound body onto her shoulder, brought you closer to me then seated you. I kept lying there on the tatami, silently watching you, as she took the cloth off your mouth, then untied your ankles and finally your wrists. Meanwhile, seeking your gaze I tried to read from it whether you felt embarrassed or perhaps even humiliated by the fact that, despite being a male judoka, both females in the room had been able to defeat you in a fight. You had to face that you were the weaker sex among us, and that the women were well aware of it. And there was another, equally major issue, that in spite of having been bound and lying in a distance from me, you must have been aware that the mysterious black-belter woman had sexually dominated and made me fully satisfied multiple times, and that she had done it with my consent. Even after our four-month intimate romance I really couldn’t guess how you would react to all those strange things, because you had known neither about my latent bisexuality, nor that I secretly wish for being dominated by a stronger woman, almost as much as I like to dominate either male or female judoka.
The woman got seated in front of you, and then you were watching each other for a while in tense silence, eventually broken by you. “Be sure you will regret this. I will report this outrageous action of you.” She nodded “If I were you, maybe I would do the same. Would tell the police that a female judoka proved stronger than me, forced me into a hopeless situation in a fight, and when I refused to tap to a woman, she just kept strangling me until I fainted. Later awoke finding myself tied and gagged, my judo belt and pants removed, and not far from me that very woman was having sex with my girlfriend, apparently in a consensual way…” Silence fell in the room. Both of us sat there astonished, and I just then realized that you had actually not tapped to her “Oh, that pathetic male pride!”
This time the woman broke the silence “I am sorry. I know that I had gone too far with you, even if you really had not tapped, I shouldn’t have punished you by humiliation. Sometimes I am overwhelmed by rage, I can't fully control it, that's my most serious weakness. Now I beg you to forgive me. In return, I offer you two options. The first one: you can execute three judo techniques on me, whichever you want and by full force. I won’t prevent you, I promise. The other option: you can play a sexual domination game with me and you can choose either role.” Not surprisingly an even deeper and longer silence followed her extraordinary offer. I just couldn’t believe that the woman was real, and we hadn’t just both fallen asleep right on the tatami after an extremely exhausting training session and making love, and were having the same strange dream.
“If it helps you to decide, let me confess that I find you very attractive from top to bottom, your cool hair style to sexy feet. Sorry for being too forward, that’s my usual way when a male judoka attracting me as irresistibly as you do.” I could hardly believe my ears, was just watching you, flooded by more feelings and thoughts than my mind was able to process, and didn’t dare to say a word. However you proved to be much quicker with making your decision than I had expected “Second. Try and dominate me, while I am trying to resist. We start on the ground, newaza only, and sexfight. In case you win, I will forget everything that happened this evening.” She nodded and without any further ado, started to crawl on all fours towards you. While I couldn’t decide whether to like the game or not, one thing was sure, the woman took the first step to execute the punishment she had threatened me with… Although I had dominated you many times before, both during randori and in the bed, never had seen any other woman sexually dominating you before.
As a yellow-belter judoka you didn’t have a big chance against her, even after nage-waza and shime-waza had been excluded. Even sooner than I expected she caught you in her obviously beloved judo hold, sankaku-gatame, a very similar technique to sankaku-jime that I had witnessed earlier as her victim. After having your head and right arm trapped by her strong legs, she skillfully positioned herself to exclude your other arm as well. My poor baby! You had been reduced to a helplessly squirming prey of that sultry female predator, completely vulnerable with your crotch, covered only by sports-underwear, in the reach of her both free hands. And I remembered well, how skillful fingers she had…
The woman, intentionally and wickedly as I had to realize beyond doubt, sought for my gaze and kept looking into my eyes while slowly slipped her right hand into your underpants seeking your manhood. It was incredibly arousing even for me to see you, a proud male judoka after all, being dominated and pleased by an obviously stronger woman. Then I started to focus on your expression, witnessed how the pleasure was building up in your body, stunning your brain, as the woman was gradually bringing you under her irresistible power. You started moaning softly, and soon I could catch the very moment when you completely lost your self-control and fell for her, as if spellbound by the sexuality of that unknown woman, right in front of your watching girlfriend. I had previously heard the expression of “being sexually owned by someone” but until then had never witnessed such. It took me for a while to recognize that it was exactly that situation, you got owned by her, she plainly took you from me and neither you nor me could do anything against it, because she was the alpha female in the room, by far superior than me, I had to admit. I supposed that you might still have been aware of my presence in a way but by then it did not matter to you at all. Badly wanted to release your load finally and both I and the woman understood that you were already on the verge of climax.
And in that very moment, all of a sudden she pulled out her hand from your underpants and released your exhausted body from her leg scissors, letting you drop onto the mat, then rolled swiftly aside and spoke to me "Have mercy on your boyfriend now, finish him instead of me, if you don't mind, sweetie. Then she jumped to her feet and was about to leave. “Oh, before I forgot, many thanks for this special judo session for both of you, but bear in mind that if I catch you again making love on the tatami, any time in the future, I won’t be as merciful to you as I was today.” “We usually come in for practice on Friday or Saturday nights” I said timidly in a low voice, which she chuckled at and left us alone.

Last edited by Bevvie97; 08-Dec-21 at 23:13.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-21, 04:00
Points: 4,333, Level: 27 Points: 4,333, Level: 27 Points: 4,333, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Once upon a time in a forgotten dojo

Beautiful story. Congratulations!!!
Old 09-Dec-21, 06:11
Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great stuff
Old 10-Dec-21, 18:55
Last Achievements

I understand your reasons for wanting to stop frequenting the forum, but before you do, got any more stories you never posted? It would be such a waste for them to never see the light of day. You have such a good grasp on things that often are never explored or are done a bit too over the top when they are.
Old 11-Dec-21, 13:13
Bevvie97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I understand your reasons for wanting to stop frequenting the forum, but before you do, got any more stories you never posted? It would be such a waste for them to never see the light of day. You have such a good grasp on things that often are never explored or are done a bit too over the top when they are.
Thank you, I'm glad to know you liked my stories. Nevertheless, I think this was really the last one, sorry to say.
Frankly speaking there are a few never posted, but those were written to my chat partners privately, and I should thoroughly re-write them before uploading. And I just can't do that, let me not bring up my reasons.
Old 11-Dec-21, 13:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevvie97 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you, I'm glad to know you liked my stories. Nevertheless, I think this was really the last one, sorry to say.
Frankly speaking there are a few never posted, but those were written to my chat partners privately, and I should thoroughly re-write them before uploading. And I just can't do that, let me not bring up my reasons.
Understandable, thank you for taking the time to reply.

Tags
domination, femdom, judo, lesbian, mixed judo