Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Sep-17, 18:27
Points: 5,016, Level: 30 Points: 5,016, Level: 30 Points: 5,016, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Rear naked choke while climaxing. Has anyone ever tried it?

Have any of you guys ever had a woman put you in a RNC and use her feet to help you climax? What was it like?

I had a friend tell me once that choking oneself while climaxing is an amazing experience, but I will never try this because of the danger. If I remember correctly, the actor from the Kung-fu TV show accidentally killed himself doing this. I have considered asking my wife to put me in a rear naked choke without fulling applying pressure on my neck while she rubs her foot against my crotch as I struggle to break free. Once she feels me climaxing, then she will increase the pressure on her choke hold while I climax and gasp for breath at the same time. I'm not sure how to approach her about his though.

Although I'm happy that she trains martial arts, I don't want her to feel it is ONLY to please me sexually. She knows that I have a foot fetish and she is totally cool with this (mainly because she gets free foot massages). She also knows that I find her BJJ skills to be attractive, but I don't think she actually knows that this is a full blown fetish.

Anyways, I'm not sure if I will ever get to experience a RNC/climax combo as I'm to shy to ask her. So if you any of you guys have ever tried it, please share!
Old 18-Sep-17, 00:05
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rear naked choke while climaxing. Has anyone ever tried it?

I have had several sessions with a popular session girl in Atlanta that ends our sessions with a RNC climax(not gonna mention her name since she does not advertise this)
Although, since I do not have a foot fetish, I just have her place me in a RNC while I use my own hand. We have a good system to tell her when to tighten the hold, loosen the hold, or if the hold is good.
But to answer part of your question, yes, being choked to the verge of blacking out right at the moment of climax is an awesome feeling.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-17, 13:35
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Soundsnice. I never got that combo. But one girls, threatened to knock me out with the rnc and forced me to masturbate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-17, 15:35
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestler08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Soundsnice. I never got that combo. But one girls, threatened to knock me out with the rnc and forced me to masturbate.
My wife has done that to me several times

Odd feeling of pain and pleasure
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-17, 03:46
Points: 643, Level: 9 Points: 643, Level: 9 Points: 643, Level: 9

it's kinda happened regardless of whether they have used their feet or not . if i get ko'd in a session, i automatically wake up with ...well i'm sure you know. the women in the industry who realize what happened don't seem to mind at all and are usually still willing to put me to sleep some more

Last edited by DominatorVIN; 01-Oct-17 at 18:03.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DominatorVIN For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-17, 19:12
Points: 7,492, Level: 37 Points: 7,492, Level: 37 Points: 7,492, Level: 37
Last Achievements

First of all awesome thread!

My girlfriend something puts me in choke hold and then work my middle section with her feet. We have never took it all the way..

I had a session with choking professional Dominatrix who really knew how to rnc and handsmother!!
At the end of the session she aked me to go kneeling position on the bed, came to my back, put her feet around my dick and applied RNC! Then she asked me to move my hips so that I could come and she control my breath with rnc and handsmothering! That was just amazing!! Best session ever!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to custoo For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-17, 20:07
Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42
Last Achievements

First off it is very dangerous. I dated a girl once who was very well trained in jiujitsu. She knew how to do a RNC and knew how much a person could really take. I also knew some jiujitsu and of course wanted to find out how good she was. On one of first dates we ended up having a fun but competitive wrestling match and she ended up winning and doing that to me at the end. It was amazing and of course I wanted to experience it again. But she never did it to me again and I was too embarrassed to ask her to. Give anything now to have her back and of course get her to do that to me again

Last edited by wsxqaz; 19-Oct-17 at 04:48.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-20, 12:22
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffparamedic911 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have any of you guys ever had a woman put you in a RNC and use her feet to help you climax? What was it like?

I had a friend tell me once that choking oneself while climaxing is an amazing experience, but I will never try this because of the danger. If I remember correctly, the actor from the Kung-fu TV show accidentally killed himself doing this. I have considered asking my wife to put me in a rear naked choke without fulling applying pressure on my neck while she rubs her foot against my crotch as I struggle to break free. Once she feels me climaxing, then she will increase the pressure on her choke hold while I climax and gasp for breath at the same time. I'm not sure how to approach her about his though.

Although I'm happy that she trains martial arts, I don't want her to feel it is ONLY to please me sexually. She knows that I have a foot fetish and she is totally cool with this (mainly because she gets free foot massages). She also knows that I find her BJJ skills to be attractive, but I don't think she actually knows that this is a full blown fetish.

Anyways, I'm not sure if I will ever get to experience a RNC/climax combo as I'm to shy to ask her. So if you any of you guys have ever tried it, please share!
This deserves a bump back to the top
Old 02-Jan-20, 15:22
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Relevant post: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 03-Jan-20, 00:32
Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I've gotten the reverse scissor with HJ / BJ combo, and it was out of this world. Never got this combo before though. #2020Goals
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joulnx10 For This Useful Post: