Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jun-20, 23:39
Points: 4,033, Level: 26 Points: 4,033, Level: 26 Points: 4,033, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Terror Twins

Those two are still awesome. It's good to see them team up. =)
Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to useless For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-21, 13:28
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

Part 11
The Room Share

Marie knew she was in trouble.

She staggered back after another punch from Pheobe, tasting blood at the back of her throat. She didn’t know if her nose was broken but she certainly couldn’t breathe through it properly. Pheobe step kicked her in the gut, shoving her back into the wall with a heavy thud and driving the air out of her lungs. The curly haired blonde followed up with a brutal slap with the back of her hand, twitching Marie’s head to the side and sending her to the carpet, coughing for air.

‘Come on Pigtails!’ laughed Pheobe, ‘on your feet!’

Marie clutched her beaten stomach and rolled onto her front, slowly getting up onto all fours while Pheobe stood back and smiled.

It hadn’t gone the way Marie hoped. It was bad news on return from camp. Jan told the girls that they were getting two new foster brothers. Bad enough on its own, but it got worse when they were told that Marie was going to have to give up her room and move into Pheobe’s. Although Pheobe’s bedroom was pretty huge, with an en suite bathroom and a walk in wardrobe, it still meant that the highly amped up and aggressive sisters were going to be crammed into the same space. That was dangerous. They had always insisted on separate rooms wherever they went, knowing that they would not be able to resist going at each other regularly. Marie and Phoebe had agreed to have a civil discussion over some new rules for their fighting, but as she walked into the room, Marie found herself attacked with a fury she had rarely seen from her sister. They hadn’t even had time to change from their white shirts and blue skirts, having only got in the house a few minutes before. Pheobe called Marie into her room to “help” with something. Stupid! Marie should have expected something, she knew.

Fists and feet flew at her as Pheobe didn’t give her even the slightest chance to prepare. Knuckles hit Marie in the face, the arms, chest, tits and stomach. Pheobe kicked her so hard in the side of the knee that she thought the joint had broken. For her part, she tried desperately to block the incoming, but her head was ringing, even before Pheobe grabbed her by the hair and slammed her into the bedframe.

The beating continued with Pheobe mounting her, pinning her arms to the side before slapping her left and right across the face continuously for over a minute. Pheobe’s right arms swept back and forth, her palm and the back of her hand connecting over and over. Marie squirmed but her arms were well pinned. Her vision soon blurred as Pheobe continued to slap the shit out of her.

‘Thought you were going to come in here and take over huh?’ said Pheobe, grabbing her roughly by the chin and grinning in her face. Marie’s eyes fluttered as she fought to stay awake.

‘Wait, Pheebs I-‘

Pheobe slapped her hand across Marie’s mouth, ‘Shut the fuck up pigtails! We’re gonna talk about some new rules alright. This is MY room, and you’re gonna do what I say when you move in here.’

Marie could only let out a groan of discomfort as Pheobe’s nails dug into her cheeks.

‘You know I love you little sister, but I have to be firm. You understand.

You’d do the same thing if this was the other way around,’ said Pheobe, squeezing her legs tightly against Marie’s side as she felt her little sister kick her feet against the carpeted floor.

‘Mmmph!’ groaned Marie.

Pheobe smiled, ‘Still some fight? Ok pigtails, you want more, it’s yours.’
Pheobe grabbed Marie’s shirt collar and dragged her up, swinging her knee up into her gut and smashing her own forehead onto the bride of her sister’s nose.

Now Marie found herself on the floor again, crawling away on all fours, trying to buy some time, some distance…something! against her sister. She needed some respite, but Pheobe was clearly not in the mood. Hands closed on the back of her shirt collar, and she was dragged back to her feet and shoved face first into the wall, dislodging a large picture from its hooks to drop on the floor.

‘Wanna give up pigtails?’ said Pheobe, leaning in to speak in her ear.

Marie’s blood splashed against the wall as she coughed, ‘Not on your LIFE!’ she hissed.

Pheobe giggled behind her and slammed her into the plasterboard again before driving her knee into the top of her thigh. Marie cried out in pain and fell to her knees where Pheobe cracked her knee into the back of her head, smashing her face into the wall again. Marie partially blacked out.
Marie was vaguely aware of being dragged across the floor by her arm before Pheobe’s weight came down on her back, pinning her on her stomach. Marie was unable to resist being forced into a lotus lock as Pheobe pulled her arms back over her thighs and crossed her ankles behind her head. Marie winced as she felt her arms pushed tightly together behind her back between Pheobe’s thighs while her big sister pressed her face into the carpet with her ankles.

‘Like that pigtails? You know what comes next bitch!’ said Pheobe.

Marie did. Torture. She had been here many times with Pheobe, and she knew she was in for some serious pain. It was hopeless to try and escape, the only way Pheobe would stop the fight would be if she submitted…and she was not at that stage yet.

Pheobe took her to the edge, nonetheless, crushing her elbows together behind her back and stretching her shoulders to breaking point. Marie gritted her teeth and rode out the agony, feeling her joints click and crunch under pressure from her sister’s legs.

‘Come on sis, I know this hurts!’ said Pheobe, opening and closing her legs, pumping her thighs against Marie’s trapped arms and doubling the pain.

Marie blew a blob of blood out of her nose and drew in a deep breath, ‘No fucking way! I’m…not fucking done!’ she hissed.

‘Oh really?’ laughed Pheobe, ‘Think you’re gonna beat me? No little sister, but hey, if you want me to beat on you some more then that’s fine.’

Now Marie felt Pheobe take her wrists and cross them between her breasts. A moment later, she felt Pheobe start to tie them together with some kind of plastic cable, probably a phone charger she guessed, that was Pheobe’s binding of choice.

‘You should have just tapped,’ said Pheobe, drawing the cable tighter around Marie’s wrists, ‘Now, I’m gonna be really mean to you.’

‘NO!’ cried Marie. With her wrists bound it really would be over. Pheobe would beat her half to death.

‘Oh yes pigtails,’ laughed Pheobe, ‘I’m gonna fuck you up worse than I ever have before and after that, you’re gonna agree to all my terms. Then…yeah, you’re gonna thank me I think, yeah, you’re gonna say “thank you for beating me sis” I’m gonna MAKE you say that!’

Pheobe pulled Marie to her feet by her collar. Marie squirmed against her bonds, trying to free her wrists but the cables just squeaked and tightened. Pheobe smiled at her before drawing her foot back and slamming her knee straight between Marie’s legs. Marie was lifted an inch off the floor by the strike, her mouth hung open in a silent scream before Pheobe shoved her down against the foot of the bed where she shuddered in pain and curled into a ball. Now she was in real trouble. Unable to fight back, she was at her sister’s mercy…and Pheobe didn’t have much of that at the moment.

‘There’s that big mouth of yours sis, you really should learn to keep it shut when you’ve lost,’ said Pheobe.

Marie gritted her teeth, ‘I WON’T SUBMIT!’ she hissed.

Pheobe laughed, standing over her sister with hands on hips, leaning down she smiled, ‘Oh this is gonna be fun! You know, it’s gonna be like…hours before Mark and Jan get home,’ she laughed.

Pheobe stepped forwards and pushed Marie onto her back before planting her bare foot across her sisters neck, ‘Submit! I’m warning you pigtails, I’m not in the mood for playing around!’

Marie clamped her jaw shut and refused to answer.

‘No?’ said Pheobe, raising an eyebrow. Marie again kept her mouth shut; the only sound was the air whistling through her busted nose. Pheobe sighed and reached down, taking Marie by the collar again and sitting her up, propping her against the foot of the bed. A few top buttons of her shirt ripped off and the fabric ripped, ‘You know I don’t really wanna hurt you sis, but you know the rules. One of us HAS to give up, or the fight keeps going.’
Marie eyed Pheobe for a moment, ‘You’ll have to beat it out of me,’ she said with a horse tone.

Pheobe smiled and shrugged, ‘I don’t have a problem with that. Where do you keep those handcuffs I saw you with a few weeks ago?’

Marie looked away defiantly. The cables around her wrist were painful but cuffs would leave deep red welts around her wrists when she inevitable struggled. Pheobe laughed, ‘Ok pigtails…I’ll go find them…you just sit right there.’

Pheobe stood and made a show of sauntering out of the room, turning at the door sha said, ‘If I find you trying to scurry away or hide…It’ll be worse, I promise!’ then she walked out, leaving Marie, beaten and dazed on the floor at the foot of the bed. Marie let her head drop. She was finished, she knew it, but her pride wouldn’t let her give up so easily. Sometimes she wished that she could just tap out and save herself the pain when she fought Pheobe but…when their fights started…something in her triggered. It was utterly humiliating to say “I give” to Pheobe and she found herself having to do it more and more lately. The sisters had fought for years with Marie slowly starting to claw back the almost constant early defeats. Pheobe, for her part, knew how stubborn she could be. The level of violence her twin was now using on her was most likely because she was so hard to break. A few drops of blood fell from Marie’s lip onto her torn shirt. She let out a deep sign. There was nothing to do but wait for Pheobe to return.

But wait!

Marie was idly bending her wrists, trying to keep the circulation going in her hands, when she felt the cable get looser! Not by much, but looser still. Bending her fingers up, she felt around the thin white phone charging cable and located the knot. Pheobe hadn’t checked this very well! Marie was able to get a fingernail into the knot and start to work it free. She glanced at the door, she could see down the corridor to her bedroom door, no sign of Pheobe yet. There was still time! Marie frantically worked her finger into the knot, breaking her nail in the process. She didn’t care about that. If she could free herself, then this fight wasn’t over yet. Slowly, she pulled the knot loose and flexed her wrists to further loosen the cable. Finally, she felt her wrists pop free!

Ok, she thought, got to play it cool. Wait for Pheobe to come back, pick the moment to strike. Marie was still feeling dazed, and she needed to make the most of the element of surprise or she’d just get taken down again. She waited patiently for her sister to return.

It took a few minutes for Pheobe to march back down the corridor, twirling a set of handcuffs on her finger as she strode back in. Her own shirt and skirt were still pristine, like she’d just put them on, in contrast to Marie’s ripped and blooded clothes.

‘In the sock drawer, huh?’ said Pheobe, examining the silvery metal bracelets as she posed in front of Marie, ‘I should have guessed that. So…how hard do you want to make this?’ she asked, looking down her nose at Marie.

Marie gulped and looked up, ‘Do your worst!’ she sneered. Pheobe laughed with delight and tossed the cuffs onto the bed. Reaching down, she once again took Marie by the ripped collar of her shirt and pulled her to her feet.
Marie waited…keeping her hands behind her back. This had to be a precise strike.

‘Say thank you for beating me sis,’ said Pheobe, grinning widely.

Marie flicked her eyes up, ‘Thanks sis!’ she said, swinging her fist out from behind her back and slamming her knuckles into Pheobe’s cheek.

The brutal crunch of bone was almost as loud as the smacking sound of flesh as Pheobe’s head snapped around followed by the rest of her body. As she turned, Marie threw the charging cable around her sister’s throat and pulled tight with both hands, garrotting her sister as hard as she could.

Screaming with rage, Marie pulled the cord tight as Pheobe frantically tried to get her fingers under the thin white cord crushing her throat. The two sisters staggered around the room, Pheobe ducking, bending over and twisting as much as she could to ease the pressure on her neck.

‘FUCKING...BITCH!’ she hissed.

‘FUCK YOU!’ Marie growled back, driving Pheobe forwards and ramming her into the bathroom door…then through it.

Pheobe’s bathroom was a tiny space, just enough room for a toilet, a sink and a small shower cubicle. As the two girls tumbled through the door, Marie still yanking on the cord to try and strangle her taller sister unconscious, they clattered into the shelves and scraped along the walls, scattering dozens of bottles and make up trays across the floor as they hit the far wall. So small was the room, Pheobe was able to put her foot up against one wall and shove back violently, crushing Marie against the other side. Still, Marie grasped the cord as tight as she could, fighting to stop it slipping through her sweaty hands. Pheobe spun around, dragging her lighter sister behind her as she bent over, managing to turn her head slightly and ease the pressure on her neck. Reaching back, she seized on of Marie’s pigtails and yanked hard, snapping her sisters head over sharply as the crashed into the shower cubicle. Pheobe clawed at the tap and turned on the water, blasting them both with cold water and in seconds, leaving Marie’s hands too wet to keep a good grip on the cord. Pheobe drove her elbow back into Marie’s side, two hard strikes did it before she was able to make a little space between them. Finally, mercifully for her, she managed to slip her fingers under the cord and slowly force it over her head, freeing herself from the garotte.

The shower cubical was now the scene for a close up punching contest. Both sisters, unable to break away from each other, unloaded at close range, slamming their fists into each other’s ribs, arms, heads, flailing away as the cold water slowed to a trickle.

Marie still had the advantage. Her sister was a kickboxer by fighting style, Marie was a wrestler. Her sisters kicks and punches were much harder and more precise than hers, although she had been teaching her how to strike better. The tiny space didn’t allow Pheobe to really throw like she usually did, and the close physical proximity meant Pheobe couldn’t avoid Marie’s grappling game. The sisters exchanged blows for almost a minute, shoving each other back into the tiled walls and against the toughened glass of the cubical, each trying to pummel the other into submission, but Marie found another way. Leaping up, she wrapped her legs around Pheobe, hooked one arm around her head and slapped her other hand over Pheobe’s mouth, pushing her head back onto her other arm, cutting off her air. It was an improvised smother, but it was working! Pheobe squealed into Marie’s palm and clawed at her smothering hand, a fresh pull on the pigtail she held in her other hand forced a screech of pain from Marie as well.

Pheobe staggered forwards, Marie still clinging to her like a monkey as they crashed into what remained of the bathroom cupboard, scattering more bottles and cans across the floor. Marie barred her teeth and forced Pheobe’s head back as far as she could, trying to pinch her sisters nose shut with her fingers. Pheobe clattered through the door again back into the main bedroom and both girls went to the ground.

Pheobe wrapped the braided pigtail she had in her hand around her fingers and yanked sharply, simultaneously pushing off the floor with her feet and rolling on top where she could push Marie’s head down and start to free herself. Marie knew this was her only advantage, to stay close and tight to her sister, but the beating Pheobe had laid on her at the start had drained her stamina. She couldn’t hold onto the smother, or the headlock. Pheobe ripped Marie’s hand from her face and took a deep inhale of air. Marie tightened up her bodyscissors and hung on as Pheobe raised her fist and ground pounded her while still controlling her head by one of her pigtails. Marie tried to dodge the shots, but her movement was so restricted, she could only do so much, covering up her face with both arms like a boxer, tucking in her elbows as best she could.

Suddenly, Pheobe flipped her over onto her stomach, working Marie towards a boston crab. Marie released the bodyscissors but Pheobe caught both her legs before she could wriggle free, tucking her feet under her armpits and rocking back, planting her butt on Marie’s lower back and starting to bow her by the legs. Marie reached back and tried to grip Pheobe’s ankle to unbalance her, but it was no use. A moment later, Pheobe’s ass pressed her down and the pain in her lower back started. Marie was doubly embarrassed to be caught in a wrestling hold by her kickboxer sister.

‘Argggghhhh!’ cried Marie as she felt her back bend painfully. Pawing at the carpet she balled her fists and looked around for anything she could use to escape. Nothing.

‘Oh dear Marie,’ said Pheobe, ‘looks like I’ve got you, huh? How about a scream?’

Pheobe rocked back a little further, Marie moved her hand to her mouth and bit down on her skin to stifle the scream. It wasn’t enough, a squeal of agony squeaked out of her mouth as Pheobe laughed again.

Marie fought through the pain, feeling Pheobe’s ass drive down into her lower back as her legs were bent brutally up under her sister’s arms. Marie steeled herself and planted her elbows on the floor, working her upper body off the carpet and clawing her way across the floor. She didn’t really know what she was trying to do, other than slow Pheobe down and stop her breaking her back. Pheobe was, in fact, forced to pause her boston crab and shuffle back with Marie, shifting her feet carefully to avoid losing her balance, ‘Where ya goin?’ she giggled over her shoulder. Marie screwed up her face, flecks of spit escaping her mouth as she gasped in agony as she crawled along the carpet. She could feel her back twinging under pressure from Pheobe. She would have to do something soon or she knew she’d have to tap out.

Marie found herself at the foot of the bedframe and grasped the metal leg. Pheobe raised her butt a little and tried to drag Marie back to the middle of the room, but the braided wrestler hung on to the bedpost with a kung fu grip to rivel a master, ‘Noooooo!’ she cried as Pheobe tried to pull her away from the bed, ‘Let go! Fucking let go and TAP OUT!’ demanded Pheobe. Marie shook her head and gripped harder, her fingers turning white from the straining. Marie reached up and grabbed the horizontal part of the frame and with incredible upper body strength, hauled herself upwards, effectively breaking the hold and forcing Pheobe to rise up to a squat rather than bending her back. The stretch was agonising, but Marie was working her way free, slowly. Pheobe sensed the danger and released her legs. Turning quickly, she grabbed Marie’s ankles and lifted them in the air, holding her legs apart as Marie clung onto the bedframe for all she was worth. A swift kick to her private areas…then another to her stomach broke her grip with a scream of pain, and Pheobe dragged her back into the middle of the room.
‘You just won’t quit huh?’, sneered Pheobe, holding Marie’s legs wide apart and delivering another brutal underkick to her stomach. Marie almost barfed from the toe sinking onto her gut and dry wretched. The taller blonde swung a leg up between Marie’s legs and brought an axe kick down on the back of her thigh, deadening the leg with a smash to the muscle. Marie screamed again, weakly reaching back and trying to cover the site of the impact.

Pheobe dropped her legs and stood over her, reaching down and taking her arms she planted her food on the middle of her sisters back and pulled her up into a nasty surfboard stretch.

‘That’s ok pigtails, I’ve got a lot more I can do to break you!’

Marie couldn’t even answer the trash talk anymore; she was in too much pain. It had dawned on her that she had lost this fight now. Pheobe was just too strong tonight and had used her advantage of surprise to crush Marie’s fighting capability before she even got going. Smart.

Pheobe pulled her up, lifting her upper body from the carpet before driving her heel down and smashing her back down face first into the floor. She repeated the move again, and again, lifting up and pushing down like a piston, each time driving Marie face first into the floor. At least she managed to turn her head and protect her nose from further punishment.

Pheobe pulled her up and paused, ‘I love you sis, really I do, you know that…so don’t make this go on longer than it has to…don’t be fucking stubborn!’
Marie turned her head as far as she could, glaring up at her dominant twin. She parted her lips and spat a gob of blood and spit onto Pheobe’s standing leg, ‘Fuck you Pheebs!’ she rasped.

Pheobe smiled, ‘I was so hoping you’d say that.’ Marie found herself back to being lifted and planted on the floor, Pheobe’s heel grinding into her spine like a needle. Marie squeezed her eyes shut and endured until Pheobe got bored about two minutes later, releasing her arm and letting her flop to the floor.

‘Urgghhhh,’ mumbled Marie.

Pain seared across Marie’s scalp as Pheobe pulled her up by her braids again and slipped behind her, locking her into a full nelson. Marie felt Pheobe’s fingers lace together at the back of her neck and shove her chin down painfully into her chest as she was simultaneously lifted onto her tiptoes. At least her back was getting some respite!

‘And I thought you always say that you’re the wrestler?’ said Pheobe, ‘How does it feel to get outwrestled, huh?’

Marie was too weak to resist or reply. She thought she might have made some kind of groaning noise in response since Pheobe laughed at her, but she couldn’t be sure it was even her. Pheobe walked her on her tiptoes to the dress mirror and held her up, ‘Look at you pigtails, you look fucked!’ she laughed.

Marie flicked her eyes up…she couldn’t lift her head with the pressure from the full nelson. Oh yeah, she did look pretty bad. Her tights were torn, and her skirt wet from the shower. Her shirt was missing three buttons at the top and had streaks of blood from her face down it. She hung in Pheobe’s full nelson while her twin teased her, still looking pristine in the face, although a little wet from the shower too.

‘I’m gonna give you one last chance to submit pigtails, or I’ll put you to sleep,’ said Pheobe, craning her head to the side so she could meet Marie’s eyes in the mirror.

‘Well?’ she growled, pressing her hands down harder into Marie’s neck and extracting another squeal of discomfort.

‘No,’ mumbled Marie.

Pheobe pressed harder on Marie’s neck and lifted her right up onto her tiptoes in the full nelson. Marie bit her lip but couldn’t stop herself squealing in pain. Pheobe kept her there for a few seconds before lowering her back down onto her heels again.

‘Ok, but you MADE ME do this,’ hissed her sister in her ear.

Pheobe sighed and walked her over to the bed, forcing her up on to the mattress and pushing her face down onto the sheet while mounting her back. Releasing the full nelson, she quickly slipped an arm around Marie’s neck and braced her other arm behind her sister’s head, locking on a tight rear naked choke.

Pheobe tightened up the choke and rolled over onto her back, taking Marie with her into the middle of the bed. She snapped her legs closed around Marie, trapping her arms at her side and locked her ankles between her sister’s legs to totally secure the hold. She knew she had her now. Marie flapped her lower arms as Pheobe cranked up the power, crushing her throat against her bicep. Marie gargled and spat out flecks of blood as she struggled to breathe. The wet choking noises faded and turned to straining sounds as Pheobe brough the RNC to full power.

‘Time to end this, pigtails!’ hissed Pheobe into her sister’s ear.

Marie found herself staring up at the celling, totally trapped between her sister’s legs and arms. Both holds were brutally tight and inescapable.

‘I’d tell you to tap out again,’ said Pheobe, ‘but we both know I’d ignore it!’ she laughed.

Marie let her arms fall limply to the bed, no longer having the strength to struggle at all. The edges of her vision began to fade. No way was she going to tap, no way, no fucking way….

Her vision went black.

Pheobe smiled as she felt her sister go limp in her grasp. She kept the choke clamped on for a few seconds. Marie had shown she could play dead well enough already tonight. Releasing the chokehold, she let her sisters head flop onto her shoulder and checked that she was breathing ok. Yep, she could feel shallow breaths on her fingers as she held them in front of Marie’s mouth and nose. Her sister had been incredibly stubborn tonight and given an absolutely desperate fight. The blood over their ripped sodden shirts was testament enough to how ferocious they had both been. Pheobe was almost sad it was over.

Carefully easing Marie out from between her legs, she rolled her over onto her stomach and mounted her back, collecting the handcuffs from the side of the bed where she had thrown them. Taking each of Marie’s wrists in turn, she clipped the bracelets on tight, securing her sisters hands behind her back, just as she started to feel her stirring again.

‘Let’s see you squirm out of those!’ she muttered, unable to stop smiling to herself.

Pheobe eased her back over onto her back and moved up, sitting on Marie’s stomach just at the bottom of her ribs. Pressing her thighs in tight against Marie’s sides, there she waited, hands on hips, for her vanquished opponent to wake up again. Her sisters face was a picture. Blood streaks running from her nose across her lip and a mixture of sweat and shower water leaving her skin with a shiny sheen. Pheobe looked up at the mirror above the bedframe…yep, she looked good! Pheobe adjusted her hair and did her loose top button up again. As Marie started to wake, Pheobe quickly took one of the pillows and slipped it under her sisters head for comfort. Waking up from a knockout could be nasty.

‘Urghh,’ murmured Marie between her legs.

‘Well, hey pigtails, you awake?’ said Pheobe cheerily.

Marie cracked her eyes, then juddered awake, twitching as her brain reengaged after the choke out.

‘Ok, ok, easy, sis’ said Pheobe, pressing her hand to Marie’s forehead to keep her from thrashing about too much. Marie gasped, open mouthed and drew in a massive breath as she moaned with discomfort. Waking up from a knockout was never a pleasant experience. It was disorienting, sometimes sickening and even a little painful. Pheobe had experienced it herself enough times. When the sisters fought, it was all aggression and war…after the fight, it was all love and concern. They hadn’t been able to keep going for so many years without the unwritten agreement that the winner needs to look after the loser’s injuries. Broken bones, knockouts, torn muscles and blooded bodies were all common between them during their most ferocious battles since they were kids, but when one of them submitted, the punishment stopped.

Finally, Marie’s pupils focused on her sister’s, and she blinked her vision clear, ‘You with me Marie? Say something sis,’ said Pheobe.

Marie nodded and hacked out a cough, ‘Yeah, I…I’m ok.’

‘Sure?’ said Pheobe, gently massaging Marie’s neck for a few seconds.

Marie nosed, running her tongue across her dry lips, ‘Yeah…I think so.’
Pheobe sat up straight and flexed her biceps, smirking down at her defeated twin, ‘Guess what?’

Marie let out another little cough, ‘I lost?’

‘Yeah, you did, pigtails. Sneaky little bitch getting out of that tie from earlier, and you trashed my bathroom but…good fight, sis.’

Marie actually managed a weak smile, ‘I suppose it was. Oh my god…I feel fucked,’ she groaned, lifting her head a little before letting it fall back onto the pillow.

Marie felt like she’d gone ten rounds. Every part of her ached from the beating Pheobe had dished out and her lower back cried out in agony.

Pheobe’s weight on her torso was surprisingly comfortable, although she guessed Pheobe was taking some of her weight on her legs rather than being a bitch and going deadweight on her in this state.

‘So, time to say the words little sister,’ said Pheobe, planting her hands back on her hips.

Marie felt the pang of humiliation again. She really, really didn’t want to say it, but she could feel the metal cuffs biting against her wrists and knew that if she didn’t do as she was told, Pheobe would not hesitate to force it from her. As if reading her mind, Pheobe reached down and gently took her by the chin, ‘You haven’t submitted yet technically…so this fight is still going…want me to keep going?’

Marie gulped, swallowing her pride as much as spit and blood, ‘I submit,’ she said plainly.

‘And?’ teased Pheobe, grinning down.

Marie sighed, ‘Thank you for beating me…sis,’

‘Perrrrrfect,’ purred Pheobe.

The submission secured; the fight was over. Pheobe took a wad of tissue from the bedside table and held it against Marie’s nose, ‘Blow,’ she instructed. Marie emptied her nose of blood and snot into the rag, then Pheobe used the clean side to wipe the streaks of blood from Marie’s top lip and cheeks.

‘Thanks,’ said Marie.

‘So, time we discuss your submission terms,’ said Pheobe, tossing the rag into the bin with the skill of a three point basketball throw, ‘First, YOU are cleaning up my fucking bathroom! The absolute fucking state of it after that…I don’t even want to look! You can replace anything broken in there too!’

Marie laughed, ‘Sure.’

‘My assignments for the week are yours too, and all the chores too.’
‘My jaw is like…an inch out of alignment,’ said Marie.

Pheobe balled her fist and held it out for Marie to see, ‘Want me to punch it back into line for you?’

‘No,’ said Marie, ‘Ok, ok, I agree to your terms.’

‘Good girl, now…about the room.’

‘Great’ said Marie rolling her eyes, ‘I suppose I gotta sleep on a mattress in the corner and piss in a bucket?’

Pheobe shook her head, ‘Nope,’ she sighed, pausing for a second, ‘We split everything, fifty-fifty. You get one half of the room, half the wardrobe, space in the bathroom, everything. We’re sisters after all, right?’

Marie looked confused. She had expected Pheobe to be pretty brutal in victory, ‘Ok…err, what’s the catch?’ she asked.

Pheobe shook her head, ‘No catch. I just couldn’t take the chance you would jump me and be a bitch about it if you won.’

‘Well…thanks, I guess.’

‘One rule change though,’ said Pheobe, ‘If we’re going to be sharing the same space, we need to be better with our…fighting addiction. No fighting in this room without agreement from both of us. No jumping each other, no attacking each other in the night or starting on each other out of nowhere. If we fight in here again, we both agree and pick a time. We’ve gotta be united for whatever dumbasses they put in this house with us, and we can’t be worried about getting attacked by each other when our backs are turned. Sound fair?’

Marie nodded, ‘That makes sense, I agree.’

The terms settled, Pheobe took the opportunity to pose again, flexing her arms and pumping her chest out over her defeated sister.

‘You kicked my ass today,’ said Marie.

‘Like I said, you were a sneaky little bitch earlier…thought I had you tucked up, but I should never underestimate you, little one,’ replied Pheobe, ‘Ok, turn over, I’ll take the cuffs off.’

Marie chuckled, ‘You might…find that a bit difficult.’

‘Why?’

‘You said you got them out of my sock drawer?’

Pheobe nodded.

‘Well…I lost the keys for them.’

Pheobe rolled her eyes as both girls burst out laughing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3325.jpg (55.9 KB, 52 views)

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-21, 20:28
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

It's good to see twins are back. Another fun part. Marie is really tough and she didn't give up until she is literally done. Turns out that her big sister was just trying to establish some ground rules for their room. Well, that's their way of communication. I am not judging w
why would you keep handcuffs if you lost the keys

I think we are going to see their foster brothers too. Poor kids.

Thanks for returning to the twins.
Old 03-Dec-21, 13:39
Last Achievements

Well, its time for the final part of the story for the twins. After 11 installments I've decided to bring their tale to a close with one last entry. It was going to be a one-off story but I decided I wanted them to have a few adventures more distinct in style from my other work so its become what it is. I've enjoyed writing them but they haven't been as popular as the Saturday Night Tournament series, so, one final charge for the sisters before this particular track ends for them. Thanks to all who have read and fed back on this series over the last few years, and who knows, the sisters might pop up elsewhere...one day.
-------------------

Part 12
Endgame

The highway was dark. At least is meant Pheobe could tell easily that nobody was following her. She kept the car at a steady speed, not wanting to attract attention. She took a drag on her cigarette and rested her arm on the open window, it was still pretty warm out, although it was almost midnight. It had been a long day. Pheobe had more than a few bumps and bruises, cuts and scratches that would take days to heal. No matter, she would have days…she would NEED days after tonight.

She slowed the car and pulled onto the dirt road, feeling the gravel and mud under the wheels as she drove into the forest of trees about a hundred meters back from the main highway. Weaving through the trees she arrived at the trailer, pulling up outside. The double wide trailer sat alone, hidden in the trees. It was old, filthy and untidy, but it was a bolt hole they needed. She clicked off the engine and rested back in the seat, rubbing her eyes and exhaling slowly. Grabbing her bag from the passenger seat she exited the car and felt her legs cry out at being used again. Her jeans were tight, buckled at the waist with a thick black belt with a silver buckle, the plain white t-shirt tucked into them was stained with dry sweat and a bit of blood, not her own, her hair was greasy having not been washed for days and she had fixed it in a loose pile at the back of her head.

What a fucking nightmare day…week. What next? She didn’t know, she just had to get through the night and settle things down enough to think, then…who knew.

Pheobe entered the trailer. The door had a weak lock, she’d have to get that replaced. The inside was a grim as the outside. A kitchen/living room combination with a worktop dividing the two. Old two and three seat sofas with a glass table and armchair were to her right, a corridor to the bathroom and the only bedroom to her left. Depressing.

Pheobe walked to the countertop and pulled a bottle of water from her bag. Uncapping it she gulped the entire bottle down in one go. Next, she removed the small bottle of pills she had and set them down, looking at them for a moment. She hoped they fucking worked as well on Marie as they did on her once. Turning her back she leaned back against the countertop and closed her eyes, stretching her back like a cat and blowing out a lungful of air slowly. Ok, it was time to do this. She had to be mean, intimidating and utterly cold. It wasn’t what she wanted to do, but she HAD to be…for now.

She clicked her neck and walked back out to the car. The night was silent and there were no visible headlights through the trees. If anyone had followed her, she couldn’t see them. She reached the trunk and chewed her lip. There was no telling how this was going to go. She popped open the trunk and lifted the lid.

Marie lay on her side in the trunk of the car. Her head turned and she squinted against the faint light from the trailer.

Phoebe had taken NO chances. Marie was tied up in the most extreme way she could manage with what she had at hand during the fight a few hours ago. She started at the feet, using the thin green ropes to bind Marie’s ankles tightly together. She added another rope above her sister’s knees at the hem of her skirt, crushing her bare legs together tightly. She’d used another rope above Marie’s elbows, pulling them almost together behind her back. Incredibly tight and uncomfortable, but again, taking NO chances tonight. She’d used the new pair of cuffs on her sister’s wrists, thick black leather cuff bracelets with about two links of chain on either side feeding into a solid black bar, holding her wrists apart almost at her hips. She’d used two more ropes around Marie’s torso, one above and one below her breasts, biting into the tight white shirt she wore and winding around her arms and pinning her already bound limbs against her back. Not having a proper gag, she’d used on of her gym socks, forced between Marie’s teeth and tied off behind her head. As a final precaution against her high energy sister, she had run a black belt across her chest and pulled it tight, buckling it behind her back, compressing her chest to the point where she couldn’t take a deep breath. If she got aggressive, she wouldn’t be able to sustain if for long and she wouldn’t be able to catch her breath. Nasty, but again…NO chances being taken.

It was brutal, by any standard, leaving Marie unable to do anything but squirm. She couldn’t reach any knots, couldn’t use her legs and the compression on her chest kept her at the edge of breathlessness being unable to take any deep breaths. Marie squirmed over onto her back and started up at Pheobe, drooling a little from the corner of her mouth.
Pheobe smiled down, ‘Hey sis, we’re home!’

Marie was in a bad way. Not just having gone through a brutal fight with her sister, that was normal, but there was something else. Her mind was buzzed. She couldn’t remember much about the last few days. The last thigh she remembered was…yes…meeting Pheobe somewhere, something about…getting away from town now that they were both 18? Then…a fight…yes, a fight and…Pheobe stabbed her with something…a needle? A tranquiliser? Maybe, she passed out and woke up a few minutes ago in the trunk of this old car. Her body was wracked with pain. She’d been hurt before in fights, sometimes quite badly but this was something new. Every part of her ached. She tasted blood inside her mouth and her nose and jaw felt out of alignment. Her tits literally felt like they’d been crushed in a vice and every breath caused sparks of pain all over her torso. Her gut felt like it had been tenderised with a fucking hammer her scalp burned as if she’d literally been scalped, the inside of her mouth had cuts all over her left cheek and her throat was sore, like she’d been throttled, badly. What the fuck had Pheobe done to her?! She couldn’t remember anything!

Besides the throbbing pain…everywhere, her arms burned like fire, and she soon realised that Pheobe had tied her up pretty good. That wasn’t unusual, Pheobe had developed a taste for bondage after winning their fights, but this was extreme even for her. Marie could hardly move anything but her head. She twisted her wrists and felt leather cuffs…she couldn’t reach the buckles, and she couldn’t reach any of the knots on her legs. She was fucked. At her sister’s mercy until she decided to free her. When the trunk popped open and she saw the faint smile on Pheobe’s face, she realised that she probably wasn’t done with her yet. She then realised she couldn’t breathe properly; something was squeezing her chest. She looked down to see the thick black strap running across her body and let out a little groan as she allowed her head to flop back down onto the lining of the trunk.

Pheobe tilted her head, ‘Did you hear me? We’re home pigtails…at least, home for a while. You gonna give me any trouble?’ she asked. Marie didn’t respond, she just chewed on the sock gag a little. Pheobe sniggered and reached down, lifting Marie up to the edge of the trunk and working her into sitting up with her feet hanging out. Pheobe manoeuvred Marie up onto her shoulder in a fireman’s carry and stood, hearing her sister groan as her own battered body draped over her shoulder. Pheobe slammed the trunk lid and trudged back into the trailer with Marie. Closing the door behind her she eased Marie back down onto her feet and pushed her gently back against the countertop. Her sister tottered a little, having trouble balancing with her legs bound the way they were. Pheobe straightened her up and smiled, ‘You… ok sis?’

Marie rolled her eyes and nodded.

Pheobe narrowed her eyes, ‘I’m not so sure,’

Without warning she drew her fist back and slammed it into Marie’s stomach. Marie let out a pained “oof” through the gag and doubled over before falling onto her side and wriggling around like she’d been electrocuted. She grunted and gasped, trying to reinflate her lungs as she strained against her bonds. Pheobe looked down, checking everything was still tight. Marie was straining to fully inflate her lungs but the belt across her chest was making it hard. Marie gritted her teeth and strained to breath properly.

‘You made me work for it today pigtails?’ said Pheobe, watching her sister thrash about on the floor. She reached down and hauled her back to her feet by her shirt collar, slamming her back against the countertop and clawing the gag out of her mouth to leave it loose hanging around her neck.

‘Fuck you!’ coughed Marie.

‘Awwww,’ replied Pheobe. Drawing one leg back she brought up her knee and slammed it under Marie’s ribs. Another brutal blow forced a scream of agony from her sister as she slumped to the floor of the filthy trailer again, twitching and trying to curl up into a ball as she opened her mouth wide to try and force air back into her lungs.

‘You’re in no position to talk back to me SISTER!’ spat Phoebe, ‘After the last few days you have NO RIGHT, NO FUCKING RIGHT! YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO ME…TO US? I HAD TO GO FULL RED MIST TO BRING YOU DOWN! DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS? HUH?’

Marie coughed and spluttered as the knee strike rang through her body like a bell. It felt like the shockwaves were bouncing around her insides causing more and more pain every second. Pheobe bent down and grabbed her collar again, dragging her back up to her bound feet and once again jarring her lower back against the kitchen top. Phoebe stepped up close, getting right in Marie’s face, ‘Are you done with the smart mouthing?’

Marie nodded, still wheezing, ‘Yes! Yes, I submit!’

‘I don’t want your submission pigtails,’ said Pheobe, reaching over to the bottle of pills and taking out one black and green capsule. Holding it up to Marie’s face she said, ‘I want you to swallow this.’

‘What is it?’ said Marie, her breathing starting to sound less ragged with every intake.

‘It’s what I’m asking you to take,’ said Pheobe, holding the pill to Marie’s mouth.

Marie frowned, ‘NO! Not unless you untie me and tell me what it’s for!’
Pheobe smiled, placing the pill back on the counter and drawing back her fist. She hit Marie several more times in the gut and on the breasts, this time not allowing her to fall, keeping one hand on her collar to steady her. She drove her knee into her side as well as Marie grunted, screamed and cried out with each strike. She pulled her forwards and slammed her back against the countertop once more, hearing the handcuff chains click as Marie’s hands got crushed between her and the granite, holding up the pill again, ‘Open,’ she commanded.

Now Marie cried, her eyes streaming, ‘Please Pheebs, please tell me what’s going on, please, I don’t know what’s happened to make you like this, please! What have I done to you?!’

Pheobe sighed, realising she might be being a little harsh, ‘Do you trust me, Marie?’

Marie sniffed, ‘Yes, of course…oh god Pheebs, my stomach…what did you do to me? Please, stop hitting me!’

‘Then please take this, it will help, I promise.’

‘Help with what?’

Pheobe flared her nostrils, she didn’t have time for this. She seized Marie by the collar and dragged her to the floor, forcing her down on to her back and straddling her stomach. Marie clenched her teeth and growled in pain as Pheobe settled her weight on her stomach, pressing her trapped arms behind her back under both their weights, ‘Fuuuuuuuuuk!’ she groaned as Pheobe bent down to go nose to nose with her.

‘Look pigtails take the fucking pill or I’ll break your fucking jaw and force it down your throat. Now is not a good time to test me sister!’

‘O-ok!’ said Marie.

‘I’ll twist your FUCKING TITS OFF MARIE!’ screamed Pheobe right in her face.
‘OK!’ cried Marie in a clear panic, opening her mouth. Pheobe dropped the pill in and watched Marie swallow. Gripping her face and driving her nails into her sisters’ cheeks she forced Marie’s mouth open and checked that she had in fact swallowed it.

‘I did it, I did what you asked! Untie me!’ cried Marie, looking up at her sister sat on her.

At any other time, Pheobe would have enjoyed beating and queening over her sister like this, but now, she just hoped the pills would calm Marie and unclog her brain. She smiled down before standing and walking over to the old three seat sofa, plopping herself down and swinging her feet up to lay across all three seats.

Marie wriggled onto her side, trying to see where Pheobe had gone. She wriggled a little, trying to find one slightly less uncomfortable position to lie in. She settled on her right side with her knees drawn up a little. She was in so much discomfort from the ropes it was almost unbearable, ‘Pheebs! Please untie me! I can barely breath! This really hurts!’

‘Tough,’ said Pheobe, slipping one arm behind her head and rubbing her eyes again.

‘I have to pee!’ pleaded Marie.

‘Piss yourself.’

Marie sniffed and sobbed. Pheobe was so cold it was unlike her. But Marie couldn’t remember what had happened! What the fuck had happened?! It was like a black hole in her mind and her whole body felt on fire with adrenalin. What had she done to make Pheobe so mad as to do this to her? Where was this place? What were those pills?

Marie gave it a few minutes and composed herself a little, gritting her teeth against the pain from the ropes. She was bound so tight she might as well have been in a straight jacket! ‘Pheobe? Pheobe? Sis, please talk to me.’

Pheobe looked like she was falling asleep. She opened her eyes again and tilted her head to look down at Marie, ‘I’m here sis, we’re ok, we’re…ok, for now.’

‘What happened? What did I do?’ whimpered Marie.

Pheobe signed, reaching for her cigarettes she lit one and took a long drag, blowing the smoke up at the stained celling of the trailer, ‘That’s what those pills are for. Just relax and your memory should come back in a few minutes. It’s normally about 15 mins, but maybe a bit longer, might have to take another few. They should calm you down too…after the last few days, you need it, believe me.’

‘I believe you,’ said Marie softly, resting her head on the carpet. There was nothing more she could do now except wait. Despite everything, she trusted Pheobe totally. She wouldn’t be doing this for fun…not taking it this far. A little post win beating, or torture was to be expected, just to assert dominance between fights, she had done it to Pheobe enough times in the past, but this level of brutality was something new. Something worrying and Marie at least understood it was somehow necessary.

It did take a little over 15 mins. Marie rolled onto her back, then her front, then back onto her side trying to find a comfortable position to lay.

Eventually, her heart rate slowed, her muscles started to relax a little and it felt like a fog was clearing from her head. She retraced her thoughts from a few days ago. Back at the house…she was talking to her foster father…
Then…

Then…

Marie gasped as it all rushed back, ‘Oh fuck,’ she said aloud.

‘Yeah,’ said Pheobe rolling her eyes, ‘Oh fuck indeed baby sister!’

The Terror Twins
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-21, 16:22
Last Achievements

So, this is going to be the end of their own show. I love them but if one day you needed to choose one of the series I would like you to choose SNT definitely. Who knows maybe we'll see them again under different circumstances.

That was some tough love shown by Pheobe. Marie probably crossed 'the line' this time. I can only hope that Pheebs can make things better for both of them. With a little help maybe...

Thanks.
Old 05-Dec-21, 17:30
Last Achievements

Wow, I had missed Part 11 too!
Thanks for writing Phoebe and Marie's stories. Those were terrific, and I hope their future brightens.
Cheers! =)
Old 07-Dec-21, 11:06
Last Achievements

2 Days earlier

‘Where is she?!’ demanded the cop.

‘I don’t know!’ replied Pheobe, sat on a chair at the foot of the stairs as Mark was wheeled past her on a spinal board towards the waiting ambulance.
‘She’d in a fuckload of trouble,’ said the cop.

Jan marched over quickly, ‘I want you and you’re fucked up sister out of here by tonight, just GO!’

Pheobe snorted, ‘Oh don’t worry. I won’t be staying here.’

Phoebe stood from her chair and made her way to her room, past the broken banister that Marie had pushed their foster father through about an hour before running away. Pheobe hadn’t seen it herself, she was in the bathroom, but she heard the argument, then the low scream of anger from Marie, followed by the crashing noise of somebody landing hard on the floor in the hallway. Marie had shoved him down the stairs and through the banister to land awkwardly on the table. A serious neck injury had resulted. Not life threatening, but dangerous. Pheobe and Marie were officially adults now, so it was an out and out assault that might even be considered attempted murder. Fuck!

Pheobe carefully closed her door and slumped against it. They were in real trouble. Marie was a wanted women. Pheobe had gone after her but…the look on her sisters face when she turned around was unlike anything she’d ever seen. Marie was practically foaming at the mouth and her eyes burned with a terrifying aggression. Phoebe backed off. She needed time, and a plan.

Grabbing a bag, she stuffed a few items of clothing and money. Rummaging through the wardrobe she pulled a large box from the bottom and transferred half a dozen bundles of rope and the new set of fixed bar cuffs she had brought, into her bag. Whatever happened, she doubted Marie would come quietly. Before she left, she paused. There was one thing she could do first…maybe. Quickly going through a very old and dusty book she found what she was looking for, an email address. Grabbing her phone, she put the address in and typed, “Marie off the reservation. Need help” then hit send. She doubted she would get a reply, but then, that option was very old.
Pheobe left, chucking the bag onto the passenger seat of the rust bucket car she had purchased a few weeks before and went on the hunt for her sister. She had few ideas about where to start. She texted as many people she could consider friends as possible; none had seen her. She drove to their old school, to the park, cruising in wider and wider circles looking for the runaway psycho. She had to find her before the police did, and then, they would have to run, together. Marie drove around most of the day before sleeping in the back seat of the freezing car. She didn’t have any warm clothes and woke up damp from the condensation inside the car. Her stomach was growling by lunchtime and she realised she hadn’t eaten anything since she left the house yesterday.

Pheobe stopped to eat, slumped in the driver’s seat eating a burrito. Her phone beeped quietly on her lap. A response to her email. It read:
“Money sent. Take Marie to this address. Be safe.” There was a link to an address about thirty miles outside town.

‘Oh, fucking great,’ mumbled Pheobe with her mouth full. She was hoping for more, but when she checked her account balance…she had 10,000 in there! ‘Holy fuck!’ she gasped, gulping down a mouthful of food. Ten thousand! Well, perhaps it was some help long term, but she still had no idea about Marie’s location.

Another beep on the phone, Ami, “Marie texted me, wanted me to go meet her at the old factory off the main highway, the derelict one. I don’t wanna go Pheobe, not after what you said she did.”

Phoebe texted back, ”Don’t go, leave her to me, thanks Ami.”

She thought a moment, then texted Ami back, “Actually, I could use
something from you, if you can help”

“Sure” came the reply. Pheobe texted back what she wanted, it took a little convincing, but Ami eventually agreed. Pheobe stopped by the house and collected the item before heading out to meet her sister. It was time to bring her in, one way or another.

-

Pheobe pulled up to the old warehouse. Surprisingly, Marie was sat outside. She looked calmer, but that was not unusual. Pheobe knew from personal experience that a mental snap like that didn’t just fix itself. It had to be treated. She had the method, but she doubted Marie would do it willingly, she would have to be forced.

Pheobe grabbed her bag and exited the car, walking slowly over to Marie, stood on a grassy area outside the rusty old building. Marie was still wearing the same clothes from earlier, white shirt with the collar loose and a navy blue skirt with black pumps on her feet. Her knuckles were red, not from the fight earlier but most likely from punching something else in frustration, maybe a wall.

‘I didn’t call you,’ said Marie as Pheobe approached.

‘I know. Ami told me where you were. I need you to come back with me Marie,’ said Pheobe.

‘Why? I’m not going back to that house again Pheebs…besides, I’m not ready to be handed over to the police by my own sister!’

‘I wouldn’t do that!’ said Pheobe, ‘There’s somewhere else we can go…just come with me.’

‘And do what?’

Pheobe reached into the bag and pulled out a small bottle of pills, ‘Take one of these Marie…please, they’ll help you calm down.’

Marie laughed, ‘I don’t need knockout pills to calm down Pheebs,’ she tilted her head and looked at the bag, ‘but I suppose you need them to knock me out and tie me up huh?’ Phoebe looked down, the bundles of rope were visible through the unzipped top.

‘They are for if you don’t come with me,’ said Pheobe, ‘Please, come with me pigtails…please baby sister.’

Marie laughed again, ‘Tell you what, shall we fight for it? Huh? Like usual? That’s how we settle things between us, right?’

‘I don’t want to do that today, Marie, please, don’t make me fight you.’

Marie smiled, her eyes wide again, ‘I’m not going to give you a choice. Remember the first time we fought? I practically drowned you in the sea when we were 12?’

‘I remember, the following day I choked you out in the back garden.’

‘Good times,’ said Marie, ‘you won most of those early fights, then I started getting the upper hand, but it’s been swinging back your way recently.
You’ve kicked my ass a lot recently. Still, all good things....wouldn’t you say?’

Pheobe chucked the bag down on the floor, ‘I won’t allow those good times to end Marie. You’re not right at the moment but I know why, and I can fix it, if you trust me.’

Marie suddenly clutched her head, sucking in air as she winced in pain, ‘Ahhhh, shit. That hurts.’

‘Marie?’

The pigtailed girl shook her head clear, ‘No more talking,’ she said, before rushing forward.

Pheobe was surprised by the ferocity of her sisters’ attacks. Never one to bother much with striking, Marie was aiming some heavy punches her way, powered by some pool of energy that her unhinged psyche was telling her she had. Marie held nothing back, charging forwards and swinging wildly unlike she ever had before. Pheobe was cautious. At any other time, she would consider losing a fight to her sister to be an annoyance, maybe even a little embarrassing. She would have to endure the humiliation, maybe a little teasing and agree to do what Marie wanted for a few days, but it was always taken in good fun. This was different. Marie was dangerous and looking to do real harm. If she lost here…who knew what might happen.

Phoebe ducked low and twisted away as Marie clawed for her, almost closing her hand around the loose fabric of her t-shirt. The same fucking t-shirt Pheobe had been wearing for the last three days. She drew back and shifted into a fighting stance as Marie chased her down like an animal, now they clashed.

Phoebe blocked the incoming swings and countered, landing a hard punch on Marie’s face, then bringing her knee up and catching her in the side before pushing her back and launching her own attach, driving her fists into her sisters guard and delivering a chopping elbow that Marie only barely managed to avoid. The wrestler backed up under the blows, trying vainly to counterattack but Phoebe drew her knee up to her chest and pumped out a heel kick that caught Marie in the chest, sending her sprawling onto has ass on the asphalt. In a stand up fight, Pheobe would always have the advantage over her sister. She was taller, had longer legs and she knew how to employ them with her extensive kickboxing training. On the ground, it would be different, with the wrestler in Marie having exquisite technique to twist and bend an opponent into submission. Pheobe didn’t want to go to ground.

‘Enough?’ she asked.

Marie wiped her mouth with her sleeve and grinned, ‘Not a chance!’

Scrambling back to her feet to invited Pheobe forward again.

Marie understood what was happening. Now she was more cautious, looking for an opening and watching carefully every time Pheobe drew her favoured kicking leg back. She feigned forward, making Phoebe raise her leg, then lower it again, poised, ready to flick out a kick at her head. Pheobe kept her breathing steady and waited. She didn’t have to do anything. Finally, Marie made a lunge for her. Pheobe caught her on the way in with a hammer blow to her face but the smaller sibling crashed into her and wrapped her arms around her waist, going deadweight and dragging her to the floor. Phoebe wrapped her legs around her sister to block her progress. She really didn’t need Marie on top of her working her into a submission hold. As it was, she brought her own elbow down onto Marie’s head and swung a few punches in a the side to try and wear her down. Marie pulled back, seizing a leg and pulling Pheobe across the grass before trying to twist her ankle brutally.
Pheobe cried out and booted Marie in the knee with her free foot, buckling her sister back to the ground before swinging the same foot across her face and catching her across the mouth with her heel, freeing herself. She scrambled up before Marie and drove a kick into her stomach, knocking the wind out and rolling her over twice. As she followed up, Marie got to her knees and crossed her arms, blocking the next kick, then the next before Pheobe reached out and pulled her back to her feet, holding her wrists tightly. The two engaged in an old fashioned face to face test of strength, Phoebe with Marie’s wrists in her grip, Marie windmilling her arms about trying to free herself.

‘PLEASE STOP!’ shouted Pheobe, ‘I DON’T WANNA HURT YOU!’

‘YOU WON’T!’ screamed Marie back, jerking her head forward and catching Pheobe on the nose. The frizzy haired girl released Marie and backed up, clutching her face as she felt a splash of blood seep into her throat. Marie stepped forward and threw an uncharacteristic side kick that rattled Pheobe’s ribs painfully. Pheobe’s sense of self preservation kicked her back into the fight and she deftly sidestepped Marie’s follow up attempt to spear her back to the ground. Both were starting to breath heavy as she clashed again, unloading heavy punches and kicks, Pheobe backing up, maintaining her distance, Marie coming forward, sacrificing getting hit to try and get close and grapple.

Another furious exchange followed with Pheobe cracking another elbow blow across her sisters face and Marie raking her nails across Pheobe’s cheek, scoring red lines into her flesh. Up close, both girls went for hair, Marie seizing a handful of Pheobe’s frizzy locks and Phoebe grabbing one pigtail in each hand. Each yanked the others head back as she pressed up against each other, groaning and hissing in their own discomfort.

‘This isn’t you Marie!’ said Pheobe, squinting her eyes against the sun, ‘you don’t like hurting me like this!’

‘Of course I do…and you like hurting me!’ she replied, ‘You just could never dish it out like I can sis!’

That comment stung. It awakened something in Phoebe, stirred an anger maybe. Perhaps she needed that to motivate her. She felt the red mist come down like it sometimes did. Usually, she controlled it, directed it and siphoned it off fighting Marie or punching a heavy bag. This time though, she was going to use it.

‘Oh yeah?’ said Pheobe, feeling the anger build inside her, allowing it to consume her, ‘OH YEAH PIGTAILS?’ YOU WANNA SEE?!’

Pheobe released one of Marie’s pigtails and felt for her face. Found her sisters mouth and slipped her thumb into the corner of her lips, sliding it between her cheek and teeth, and pinched down, hard.

Marie yelped and cried out, releasing her grip on Pheobe’s hair and grasping at her wrist with both hands. Pheobe hung on to one pigtail and dug her nails into the forward fishhook. It was a horrible hold and she always considered it out of bounds with Marie, but it was time to show her that she was not the only one capable of ultra-violence!

Marie cried out again and gagged instinctively as Pheobe violated her. Phoebe felt herself burning up inside, boiling anger poured forth and its sights were set firmly on Marie Kaminsk. She twisted her fishhook and yanked Marie’s pigtail, twisting her head one way, then the other as she snarled and growled in fury. Drawing her foot back again, she smashed it into Marie’s groin as hard as she could. Marie’s legs sagged and she went to the ground with Pheobe falling on top of her and getting into full mount, maintaining her agonising forwards fishhook. Marie still gripped her wrist with both hands, screaming and trying to pull her sisters fingers out of her mouth.

‘Like that Marie? Huh?!’ shouted Pheobe, pinning her sister to the floor and twisting her head back and around awkwardly again.

‘Arrhghgh,’ gargled Marie, now trying to bite the fingers she found digging into the inside of her cheek.

‘You’d better fucking tap out little sister, I won’t let go until you do!’
Marie punched at Phoebe weakly as Pheobe edged up on her, eventually pinning the punching arm to the grass. Slowly, emphasizing her control, she reached across and pulled Marie’s other hand away from the fishhook, leaving her gasping in pain with her eyes closed.

‘You know what,’ said Pheobe, ‘Don’t even bother tapping out Marie, I won’t let go.’

Marie wailed as she bucked and thrashed under Pheobe’s weight. Her feet kicked against the grass and tried weakly to bridge her sister off, but it was no use.

‘Even if you tap, you won’t go quietly, will you?’ said Pheobe, pinching her thumb inside Marie’s lip and her fingers outside together even harder and stretching the skin painfully. Phoebe felt like Marie needed more than just being beaten. ‘I’m going to have to really break you this time,’ said Pheobe.
Yanking her thumb out of her sisters mouth she grabbed her shirt collar and hauled her to her feet. Before she had a chance to recover, Pheobe unloaded her most brutal assault she had ever directed at Marie. Fist flew and found their mark all over her stunned sister. Knuckles found their mark on her stomach, her ribs, face, breasts, arms and even a clubbing shot to the side of the head that sent Marie staggering a few steps away before falling. Marie tried in vain to block the attacks but she was facing an unleashed animal right now, and Pheobe was…enjoying it.

‘So, this is how it feels?’ she smiled, walking her sister down again, ‘THIS IS HOW YOU FEEL ALL THE TIME?’ she swung out a kick, going right through Marie’s guard and digging her toes into her ribcage, bending Marie like a reed.

‘I’d almost forgotten what it felt like,’ muttered Pheobe. It’d been so long since she freed her beast.

She allowed the rage to surge through her, taking over her body and controlling her as she kept going at her sibling. Marie could barely stand now and only offered little punches in return that Pheobe swatted away. Every shot went right through Marie’s guard and landed, splattering blood across her face and sending spit and blood flying as her head snapped left under a heavy slap. Finally, she crumbled, her legs buckling and slumping down onto her back, splayed out like a defeated boxer. A cough escaped her lips, sending a few more flecks of blood and spit into the air that landed back on her face. Pheobe smirked and stood astride her before sinking to her knees and sitting on Marie’s stomach, pushing her arms to her side and trapping them there, leaving her exposed. Ripping her sisters shirt open, Pheobe cracked her knuckles and raised her fist, bringing her hardened knuckles down onto Marie’s breasts one at a time, beating her like a punching bag and forcing pained gasp after pained cry from her barely conscious sister’s lips.

After pounding on her sisters breasts for a few minutes, she changed tack and backhanded Marie across the face, then brought her hand back, hitting her with her palm, slapping her head left and right. It was a favourite attack of Pheobe’s, delivering steady offence with a satisfying noise each time she landed. Marie offered no resistance and just took it. Pheobe was consumed by the red mist and didn’t even realise Marie had passed out after only a few seconds. Now she was the one foaming at the mouth, enjoying the power and violence that flowed through her as she continued to slap her unconscious sister’s cheeks over and over. Finally, with a snarl of pleasure, she put both hands around Marie’s throat and pressed her thumbs into her windpipe.

Wait!

Pheobe shook her head. Fighting against her instincts to do more and more damage to a downed opponent, to teach them a lesson that they would never recover from.

Stop!

She paused, easing the pressure on Marie’s throat and hearing her sisters rasping breaths once more. The anger was clearing, the curtain of aggression was lifting like a cool breeze. She HAD to stop, or she would kill her sister. NO! NO WAY, NOT EVER!

Pheobe sat upright and plunged her hands into her hair, ‘Oh fuck!’ she gasped, looking down at Marie’s beaten form under her. Ok, it was ok, Marie was ok.

‘Sorry,’ she said casually to her unconscious sister, ‘but you asked for it.’
Pheobe stood and collected her bag, returning to Marie and reseating herself in the tight straddle pin. Rummaging around inside the bag she retrieved the item she had collected from Ami. A syringe with a sedative, enough to keep Marie asleep for several hours, at least until she could get her somewhere safe. Pheobe bit the plastic cap and pulled it off, spitting it away to the side before carefully sliding the needle into Marie and plunging its contents into her bloodstream. Marie didn’t even flinch and after a few seconds, Pheobe felt her go limp.

Ami’s father was Dr. Pheobe could only hope that his daughter had got to the dosage correct. She waited for about a minute. Marie showed no signs of waking up. She was breathing ok, and her heart rate was steady again. Pheobe rubbed her face with relief, ‘Fucking hell,’ she mumbled.
She tossed the syringe away and pulled the bag closer to her and began to unbundle all the ropes she had brought. It took about fifteen minutes to really truss her sister up properly. She was especially pleased with the buckle cuffs with the bar. There was absolutely no way Marie was going to slip out of them and it would feel pretty restrictive, discouraging her from trying. Pheobe slipped off one of her shoes and pulled her sock off, stretching it into a gag between Marie’s teeth and tying it off behind her head. She took a moment to use tissues to wipe the blood and mucus off her sisters face before picking her up and carrying her to the car. She couldn’t very well put her in the front seat like that, so she carefully placed her in the trunk and closed the lid.

Tossing the bag back into the car she climbed into the drivers seat. Her heart and brain were still pounding, directing her to find somebody else to fight, desperately seeking an outlet for the desire to inflict pain that was still surging through her. She up-capped the bottle of pills she had brought and swallowed two before starting the engine and starting the drive to the trailer.

-

Maria was hyperventilating on the floor of the trailer, her memory restored it had all rushed back in a flash and left her gasping for air.

‘Oh God, oh christ!’ she gasped.

‘Calm down!’ said Pheobe.

‘I-I can’t, oh no what have I done. We’re fucked Pheebs, FUCKED!’ Marie thrashed around on the floor in panic as much as discomfort. Her bonds held her as tight as ever and after a few seconds she screamed at the celling and slumped limp on her back.

Pheobe watched. She considered untying her sister but thought it was still best to leave her for the moment. It still wasn’t clear if she was back 100% and she didn’t want to fight her again right now, not after that dust up at the factory. Marie began to cry, again, Phoebe thought she needed to get it out of her system, so she sat and watched, clasping her hands together, desperate for Marie to come through it.

Marie sobbed for at least 5 minutes, rerunning the previous few days events in her head over and over. She had really screwed them…no…screwed herself. She wriggled onto her side and with great effort managed to sit up and slump back against the foot of the kitchen countertop.

‘It’s my fault,’ she said, deadpan. ‘I’ll deal with it.’

Pheobe scoffed, ‘Oh? How will you do that, pigtails?’

‘I’ll leave,’ said Maria, starting to sob again, ‘I’ll go far away from here, away from you. We’ll be better apart from each other, I’ll onl-‘

Before she could finish, Pheobe had bounded from the sofa and crouched beside her, gripping her shredded shirt collar she shook her violently, ‘NO! DON’T YOU EVER SAY THAT!’ she shouted, startling Maria into wide eyed silence. ‘DON’T YOU EVER SAY THAT YOU HEAR? WE ARE NOT BETTER APART, WE ARE STRONG TOGETHER…TOGETHER!’

‘But-‘ whimpered Maria.

Pheobe raised a hand to slap Marie across the face, Maria squealed and looked away, ‘I SWEAR TO GOD PIGTAILS, YOU EVERN EVEN SUGGEST THAT AGAIN AND I’LL…WELL, YOU KNOW!’ said Phoebe.

Pheobe slumped back on her ass and rested against the side of one of the sofa’s. Both sisters were exhausted but for different reasons. At least it seemed that Marie was stabilising again. For that at least, Pheobe could be grateful.

Minutes passed with neither saying a word, until Marie fidgeted a bit in her ropes to sit more upright, ‘So what are we going to do?’ she asked.
Pheobe swept her hair back and scratched her scalp, ‘I don’t know. We’ll have to hide out a while, maybe they’ll stop looking for you…us. Then, we’ll have to move away somewhere, start over.’

‘And err, are you planning to keep me like this?’ said Maria, looking down at the lengths of rope wrapped around her limbs.

‘I don’t know,’ said Pheobe, ‘Are you good?’

Marie nodded, ‘I am.’

‘You gonna take the pills? Two a day for the moment?’

‘I will.’

‘Promise me little sister.’

‘I swear Pheebs, I promise you. I don’t wanna black out like that gain and do something stupid.’

Pheobe smiled and crawled over. She began to unpick the ropes around Marie’s ankles, ‘I’m sorry about this sis, I think you know you were out of control.’

Marie giggled, finally feeling a little levity, ‘I understand. But wouldn’t just a set of handcuffs have done the job?’

Pheobe raised an eyebrow, ‘With you little sister? No.’

Phoebe unbound Marie’s legs and helped her to her feet. She stumbled as the feeling came back to her legs and Pheobe undid the ropes around her chest and upper arms. She was about to undo the cuffs with the fixed bar when she paused, ‘Maybe I’ll leave these overnight…just until we get to morning and you take the next pill, ok pigtails?’

She expected an argument from Marie but the tearstained girl in the filthy clothes just nodded and rested her head against her shoulder, ‘Ok.’

They were both exhausted and retired to the one bedroom in the trailer. Pheobe found only a crude lock on the inside of the main door and secured it as best she could. Marie was asleep almost as soon as she lay down, snoring lightly as Pheobe took her pumps off her and lifted her feet onto the bed. She lay down herself a few minutes later. Neither of them had a change of clothes yet, nor any bedcovers to pull over themselves. She would have to pick them up tomorrow…and risk being seen.

Outlaws, fugitives. Marie at least, but Pheobe as well by association. The future was not looking bright. Phoebe closed her eyes and started to drift off.

Only about an hour had passed before Pheobe’s eyes flicked open, immediately focusing on the dirty celling of the trailer’s bedroom.

Danger! Someone was here!

The Terror Twins
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-21, 13:37
Last Achievements

Oh, that was wild.

Yeah, the more psychopath one has always been Marie but when it's necessary Pheobe too can be wild. The difference is she is able to control herself a little.
But I really don't know what might have happened if Maria had won this fight.

And now someone is there. If that's not the person I suspect/hope Pheobe might regret about not freeing her sister completely.

Thanks again.
Old 08-Dec-21, 20:32
Last Achievements

A multi-part final part! Awesome! Thanks a lot. Phoebe was the most reasonable of the two, but she too can be dangerous...
Old 09-Dec-21, 11:04
Last Achievements

She flicked her eyes to the left, seeing Marie also laying awake, eyes wide open and flicking her eyes to the side to meet her gaze. Perhaps in a way they were both apex predators? Sensing danger on an almost subconscious level and automatically switching to some kind of survival instinct. Pheobe felt her heart rate accelerate as she heard the low rumbling noise or a vehicle, faint, crunching on gravel.

‘Pheebs?’ whispered Marie.

Instantly, Pheobe sat up just as Marie rolled over onto her stomach. Pheobe swung her leg over her sister and sat on her legs, reaching the dim light for the cuffs. They would need each other now; weather Marie was fully safe or not. Pheobe ran her hand along the fixed bar of the cuffs to the leather straps and began unbuckling one. They didn’t need keys at least. These had been designed to keep the wearers wrists far apart and Marie simply couldn’t bend her independent wrists enough to reach the straps around them.

Pheobe pulled the buckle free and slipped the cuff off, quickly repeating the process with the other before hopping off the bed and pulling Marie with her.
Marie stifled a gasp as pins and needles assaulted her arms. She’d been restrained like that for the better part of 12 hours and her arms were weak, tired and stretched. She crossed her arms quickly and rubbed them as fast as she could.

‘My arms Pheebs!’ she whispered as she crept to the door behind her sister.

‘Don’t worry,’ Phoebe whispered back, ‘Two of us should be able to take anything.’

The crunching sound of footsteps on the gravel outside the trailer reached both sisters, faint but clear enough to them.

‘One person?’ whispered Maria.

Pheobe nodded, ‘We’ll rush them as soon as they are inside. Do what you have to, Terror Twins for life little sister, clear?’

‘Clear, let me go first!’ whispered Maria.

‘No!’

‘Pheebs! You busted me up, I’m not 100%. I’ll take the initial brunt and you get in and fuck them up if they brush me off!’

Pheobe sighed. Marie was right. The sisters quietly switched places as they heard the lock of the trailer click loose and boots clump up the metal steps.
‘Ready?’ said Marie. Pheobe had a hand on her shoulder, ‘When you’re read pigtails, go!’

Marie inhaled sharply, rocked on her heels and yanked the door open, letting out a battle cry as she charged down the narrow corridor into the living area with her taller sister right behind her. She emerged beside the kitchen and scanned the room, quickly locking on to the intruder.

Whoever it was looked like a shadow, or some kind of ninja. They were tall, at least as tall as Pheobe, slim and dressed in some kind of all black bodysuit. Their head and face were also covered by the same thin fabric. Someone cosplaying as a cat burglar. Well, thought Marie, they busted into the wrong fucking trailer!

Marie bounded over to them and launched herself into a spear, aiming for the midsection of the intruder. Whoever it was reacted fast, twisting to the side and seizing her arms, dragging her round and using her own momentum to toss her across the living area sticking out a leg and tripping her as she went and sending her over the coffee table and barrelling into the single seat lounge chair on the other side of the room.

-

Pheobe followed Marie, targeting the intruder with a high kick as they tossed Marie past them. Damn, they were fast, spinning back and ducking under the kick. Pheobe reached out and the two grappled. Strong! Whoever they were. Before she could try and take the assailant down, they twisted, chopped her arm and dragged her over their shoulder, slamming her down on the floor on her back and knocking the wind out of her. Whoever it was had some judo skill. Pheobe felt a foot on her side as the intruder leaned back and twisted her arm, looking to dislocate her shoulder. She screamed and pushed at the attacking foot, but the strain was already becoming too much to bear. The pressing foot lifted, and the heel slammed into the side of her face, before returning to her side and pressing down again, forcing her over onto her stomach and completing a single arm surfboard. Pheobe squeezed her eyes shut, feeling the sinews begin to tear in her shoulder. This was going to hurt! Pheobe screamed in agony, her shoulder was about to pop!
Marie speared into the attacker.

-

She had hit her head on the wooden part of the seat, but it wasn’t too bad. Marie got back to her feet, feeling alive again with her blood pumping through her again. She charged at the attacker and drove her shoulder into their gut just as they were about to break Pheobe’s arm. Her impact carried them back and smashed into a weak shelving unit by the door. The wood splintered as the rotten unit collapsed under the impact of two people. Marie wrapped her arms around the attacker and tried to drag them down, but she felt a sharp pain in her back as whoever it was drove an elbow down onto her spine. The shock to her nerves weakened her grip and she found herself pulled upright by her hair until she faced the covered face of the intruder. Marie snapped out a punch, landing neatly but her arms were weak, and it carried only about 50% power. The head of the attacker came forwards and smashed into her face, crunching her nose and filling her eyes with water. She staggered back and felt a foot strike her in the stomach, driving her back and slamming her back against the kitchen countertop. That felt familiar tonight, but this time it wasn’t the gentle control of her big sister. Her eyes were still full of water from the head butt, so she didn’t see nor block the heavy punch that smashed into her cheek and put her down on the floor in a daze.

-

Pheobe screamed in anger as Marie hit the floor and swung her leg high, aiming for the attacker’s head. The “ninja” leaned back out of the way and backed up. Red mist descended on Pheobe as she stalked after her opponent. She allowed the channelled anger to return from earlier, directing her unabated energy at the new threat. She threw up another high kick that caught nothing but air, sailing past the attacking in a neat semi-circle. Closing the gap as the other fighter backed into the kitchen, she swung her fist. The intruder put a forearm up as defence and Pheobe painfully struck bone with her knuckles. Yelping in pain as she felt one of them crack, Pheobe threw a step kick, landing clean on the attacker and driving them back into tall kitchen cupboard. Pheobe felt throbbing pain in her hand, but she was a kickboxer, she didn’t need her fucking fists to win this! Taking a breath, she swung her leg high, aiming for the head again, but the attacker dodged neatly and Pheobe’s heavy kick smashed through the chipboard of the cupboard door, breaking clean through it. She pulled her leg back, ripping chunks of wood with her and swung again, twisting her hips and aiming for the head of the black clad attacker. Again, she missed and her foot smashed through another weak panel. Looking to move fast, she aimed another punch but this time the attacker caught it mid strike and elbowed her in the face. Dragging her forward she found herself pulled past the intruder and slammed backwards into the already damaged cupboard door, ripping it clean off its hinges and causing most of the unit to collapse on top of her, chunks of wood scratching her skin and thumping her head.

-

Marie groggily got back to her feet as Pheobe crashed into the cupboard. The upper mounted units crumbled without the supporting tall unit and the broken bits of chipboard began to fall on Pheobe like an avalanche as her big sister threw up her arms to protect her head. Marie worked her jaw around…it wasn’t broken, that was lucky as least. She lunged across the kitchentop and grabbed the attackers’ arm from behind. Pulling her back she grabbed a handful of the black bodysuit with her other hand and hauled the intruder across the kitchentop, ‘Come here fucker!’ she hissed. The black suited attacker slid across the top and into her arms as they both crumpled to the floor. Here, Marie thought she would have the advantage. She was a wrestler and close quarters on the floor was her territory!

Or so she thought.

To be fair, Marie was at about 40% normal strength, and the fucking bastard landed on top of her, bending her limbs awkwardly as they rolled around on the filthy floor trying to get position. Marie drove her fists in wherever she could find space to swing. She almost made it into full mount of her attacker, but a flick of the intruder’s legs caught her under the arms and pitched her off to the side. When she scrambled back to her knees and lunged at the attacker again, she found herself between the intruders’ legs, locked in guard. A fist slammed into her face, jarring her nose again before the long legs of the other fighter flicked up and circled her head, pulling her down into a triangle with one arm trapped on the inside. On her knees, Marie fought to unlock the attackers’ legs, but one leg was already hooked over the other and the intruder held her trapped arm in both hands, stretching it up and away from her body. Marie felt instant, crushing pressure around her head as her attacker locked in the triangle choke and started to tighten up. In her already weakened state, she was no match for… whoever this was and found herself getting lightheaded in seconds. As the leg circle got tighter and tighter around her head, the attacker started bending her trapped arm out against her thigh, hyperextending her elbow joint towards a break. ‘Pheeeeeeeeooobeeee!’ she croaked, hearing the noise of chipboard being thrown around as her sister was no doubt emerging from the avalanche of broken kitchen units that had engulfed her. The legs around her head constricted again and her vision darkened. She lost contact with her extremities and her knees slipped apart as she succumbed to the triangle. There was only a pinprick of light as…. Pheobe’s heel slammed into the attacker’s head and the triangle unlocked. Marie was almost out and rolled onto her back, chest pumping out as she fought to stay conscious.

-

Who the fuck it this? Thought Phoebe as she kicked her way out of the broken kitchen units that had fallen on her. Standing, she heard Marie croak her name. She hopped up onto the kitchen top and slid across like a car bonnet, landing on her feet beside her pigtailed sister, locked in a triangle choke. Quickly, she raised a foot and aimed for the black mass on the floor, landing clean on what felt like ribs. Wasting no time, she reached down and hauled the attacker to their feet and shoved them back into the living area. Marie rolled onto her back twitching. Ok, she was ok.

‘YOU’LL PAY FOR TOUCHING MY SISTER YOU FUCKER!’ snarled Pheobe.
The black clad figure simply gestured for Pheobe to attack.

Now there was space. Well, more space at least and Pheobe dug into her kickboxing training and flung her best kicks at the attacker who neatly weaved back out of the way. Pheobe found herself hitting nothing but air as she swung her fists and feet at the intruder who blocked or dodges almost everything. She landed a few, but not enough in combination to really hurt the black clad figure. She felt herself getting angrier as she backed the attacker into the corner of the room and finally struck a clean punch on what would be roughly where their face was under that hood. Pheobe went in again, but the attacker brought a knee up a just the right moment, striking her clean between the legs. Pheobe cried out in agony as pain exploded between her legs and a heavy blow clobbered her on the side of the head. The attacker fell on her, driving her to the grotty carpet and mounting her, pinning one of her arms with their leg and holding the other by her wrist. Phoebe could do nothing as the attacker’s free fist smashed into her nose, then her chin, then into her breast then again into her face. She turned her face away and clenched her teeth, trying to yank her arm free from under the pinning leg of the attacker. She couldn’t, and another heavy blow smashed her just below the ear. A loud buzzing noise flooded her mind and all other sound started to fade, like it was being transmitted through water. She knew she was close to being knocked out. Another blow landed and it felt like the attacker was going to drive her head clean through the floor of the trailer. She felt her body go limp as another strike landed clean on the side of her head.

-

Marie shook her head clear and blinked the tears out of her eyes. Pheobe was being pounded into the floor! Marie scrambled over and snaked an arm around the intruder’s neck, pulling them up and off her sister who lay dazed on the carpet. Marie jumped up onto the attackers back, wrapping her legs around their waist and cranking on the choke as she clung to them like a monkey on their back. She screamed with effort as she tried to rip the attackers head off and squeeze her with her legs.

‘FUCKING COCKSUCKER!’ she screamed as she locked on the rear naked choke. She felt her opponent draw breath and their neck tighten up, resisting the weak pressure from Marie’s tired arms.

The intruder gripped her choking arm and staggered back, slamming her into one of the trailer windows, cracking the glass and jarring her back again. Marie let out another cry of effort and squeezed her thighs, trying to scissor the attacker into submissions, but hours spent in Pheobe’s bondage had left her legs a little weak and stiff. She couldn’t apply her usual power that had broken her sister, and others, on countless occasions. The attacker stepped forward, then back again, slamming Marie into the walls of the trailer and weakening her even more. She concentrated on the choke, trying to lock in a full RNC but the attacker already had her wrist and was levering her arm away from her throat. With her other hand, the attacker reached over her head and snagged one of Marie’s pigtails, winding the cord of hair around their fist before pitching forward and tossing Marie over their shoulder onto the coffee table. The flimsy two-tier table disintegrated on impact with Marie’s back and its leg gave way, splintering apart and pancaking onto the floor under Marie’s weight. Marie’s head knocked onto the wood, stunning her for a second before she opened her eyes to see a boot heel coming down towards her face.

-

Pheobe rolled onto her front and got to her feet as the coffee table imploded behind her. Marie was splayed out on the floor and the attacker was raising a foot to stomp on her. Pheobe slid one foot back and stepped forward, landing her cleanest hit yet on the intruder and knocking them several feet away.

She charged after them, ducking low, planting her palm on the floor, twisting her hips and flicking a high curving kick over her own head in an elaborate but powerful move then landed on the attackers crossed arms, blocking it neatly and gripping her ankle. Pheobe found her other foot swept out from under her and she landed awkwardly on the floor with her foot still in the attacker’s grip. Before she could react further, a black boot slammed in between her legs forcing another cry from her lips as her groin was assaulted for the second time tonight. Hands clasped at her top and she felt herself pulled to her feet and thrown backwards against the door which flew open with the impact. Pheobe lost her footing and tumbled down the steps, landing on her back in the dry mud.

-

Marie felt splinters of wood in her back, or at least, the sharp needle like feeling of having been stabbed by a hundred shards of cheap wood. She heard a crash as the plastic door of the trailer flew open and her vision cleared enough to see Pheobe shoved through the opening and out of sight. Marie rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up, clambering to her feet unsteadily and turning to face the dark attacker. Whoever it was looked about to go out the door after Pheobe.

‘HEY, FUCKER!’ shouted Marie, raising her fists and giving the intruder the “come on” gesture.

The attacker looked back at her, silently staring for a moment before pulling the door closed and clicking the lock on. Marie took a breath into her shattered body, feeling herself ache painfully as much from the current battle as the lingering and growing pains from Phoebe having taken her apart earlier. Now it was just her and the intruder…for the moment. She was about to engage when the intruder came forwards first. Marie backed up, not sure what to do for a moment…she had to buy a little time, clearly she wasn’t going to defeat this person on her own and she could already hear Pheobe pulling at the locked door from the outside.

Marie went defensive as the intruder came in, fists and feet flying. Marie tucked her elbows in and kept her head low behind her fists like a boxer. Solid punches slammed into her guard as she peeked through her hands trying to guess the next attack. A foot slammed into her side, then another, she blocked the third by dropping her elbow, but the opening let a blow through to her head. She fell back against the far wall of the trailer as she dodged another incoming blow, the attackers fist smashing against the thin wall making a clanging metal sound. Now Marie had an opening! She drove her fist into the attacker’s gut, hard. It was a good strike, then another, then she drew her elbow in at close range and caught them across the face, stopping their attack. She shoved them back and landed a neat kick against the side of their leg, dropping them to one knee. She was about to follow up with a knee to the face, but the attacker balled their fist and punched her hard in the side of her own knee. Marie screamed in agony as her legs gave way. The attacker stood, hauled her back to her feet by her collar, then proceeded to slam her into the wall over and over. Marie’s head bounded off the thin metal a few times before suddenly, it stopped. Through her pain hazed eyes she saw Pheobe coming through the ripped off door again. The attacker was looking over her shoulder as Phoebe came at her, delivering a heavy back kick to the taller sister as she came in. The attacker released Marie’s collar and she felt herself slide down the wall onto her ass in a daze.

-

Pheobe took the kick on the upper thigh and stumbled back. The attacker released Marie and turned to face her again, stalking forwards as Pheobe steadied herself against the remains of the bookshelf standing next to the window.

‘COME ON, COME AND FUCKING GET ME!’ she screamed.

This was not going well. Phoebe was realising that she and Marie needed to attack together but the intruder had done an excellent job of keeping them separate, taking them on one at a time, and in their tired and weakened state, it was a winning strategy. She had to get to her sister and launch a joint attack.

Pheobe circled carefully around the attacker, carefully stepping over the shattered remains of furniture and broken units that now littered the floor of the trailer. The intruder moved with her, stepping in between her and Marie, preventing them from teaming up. Pheobe sneered, feeling blood dribble down her chin. She quickly wiped it away on her sleeve and moved in to lock up with the attacker once more.

She made more progress this time, managing to swing her arm up and pull the intruder down into a side headlock. She linked her hands and tried to crank on the pressure, hoping to wrench the attackers head to the point where it might just pop off! The intruder reached down and lifted her off her feet, carrying her a few steps before dumbing her, back first on the granite kitchentop. Pheobe released her headlock as pain speared up her spine again and had just enough time to cover her face before the black clad intruder drove an elbow down into her ribs. The attacker landed another blow before Pheobe flicked her leg out, catching them neatly on the shoulder and driving them back a few steps. She twisted her body, rotating and hopping off the counter and landing neatly on her feet. She allowed her momentum to carry her forward, following up with another palm to the floor overhead kick that landed clean this time. The intruder took the heel on the shoulder, grunting and falling back to the other side of the living area. Pheobe took the opportunity presented and sidestepped over to the Marie who was just starting to try and get to her feet again.

Phoebe grabbed Marie’s arm and dragged her sister a short way across the carpet before helping her to her feet.

Marie slumped against Phoebe as the two girls almost seemed to be holding each other up.

‘Together this time,’ whispered Pheobe, ‘I’ll go high, you go low.’

‘Fuck yes!’ hissed Marie.

The attacker stood tall on the other side of the living area, between them and the door. There was nowhere to go but through them. Phoebe and Marie stood shoulder to shoulder; fists raised. Pheobe knew they were both more than a little battered and whoever this attacker may be, they were more than a match for either of them individually. Her jaw ached like hell from the punches, she tasted blood in her throat and the faint buzzing noise in her ears was still ringing. Her right shoulder was twisted badly, and she could only throw weak punches. Marie looked worse, a ribbon of blood had oozed from her nose that she had smeared along the sleeve of her shirt and her nose was clearly out of joint. Her lip has split at the side and a trickle of more claret was seeping from the corner of her mouth and her left eye has half closed. Her stance was off, favouring her left side. Pheobe guessed she had a cracked or bruised rib.

None of that mattered. They were Pheobe and Marie, the fucking Terror Twins. The nastiest, most sadistic most feared pairing in the fucking word. It was time for the Terror Twins to live up to-

‘STOP!’ called the attacker.

Pheobe and Marie both paused and shot a glance at each other. It was…a woman’s voice!

A cackling laugh came from the black clad figure as they lowered their arms and took a few steps towards the sisters, ‘I had to make sure…you understand?’

‘Make sure?’ said Pheobe incredulously, ‘Make sure of what? Who the fuck are you?!’

The figure raised a hand and gripped the top of their hood. With a gentle tug, they pulled the hood off their head, freeing a mass of light brunette hair that cascaded down her back. The face, smooth unblemished skin, sharp nose, deep set eyes and high cheekbones. The full lips smiled at them.
Marie hissed like a pissed off cobra on recognising the face.

Pheobe dropped her arms to her side and sighed. She shook her head,

‘Riley.’

‘Hello my baby sisters!’

Epilogue

Marie kept her distance on the other side of the kitchen top with Pheobe. Riley perched on a stool on the other side while the kettle boiled in the background. Marie dabbed her mouth with kitchen towel finding less and less blood each time. Pheobe had fared better, at least on the outside. She was making the tea. Pheobe blew bloody snot into a kitchen towel and tossed it onto the pile of broken boards.

The trailer looked like a hurricane had blown through. Almost every item of furniture had been smashed or overturned in the ruckus and the kitchen looked like someone had taken a sledgehammer to the several of the units. Pheobe slid a cup of hot tea across the top to Riley and started pouring one for herself. Marie hated the stuff.

‘Want me to straighten your nose darling?’ said Riley.

‘Don’t… you… fucking… touch… me!’ snarled Marie slowly, letting enunciating every word clearly, ‘Bitch!’ she added.

Riley maintained her smile and shrugged, ‘No need to be rude little Marie.’
Riley switched her gaze to Pheobe, ‘How about you fuzzy? You ok?’
‘Don’t call me that,’ she responded simply.

‘But you still have the hair,’ said Riley, ‘Those fuzzy curly locks that everybody used to love so much. I must say you are both totally how I remember you.’

‘Well, nobody calls me that anymore, understand!’ Pheobe snapped back.
Riley held up her hands, ‘Ok, ok, fine. I just thought you’d be a little more grateful…after all I’ve done for you.’

‘What!’ gasped Marie, ‘All YOU’VE done for us? You fucking ran away Riley, YOU left US!’

‘I was TAKEN,’ said Riley, ‘Mom chose to leave you two behind when she left…she took me. The stable sister...or at least the MOST stable sister. She chose to leave her two…mistakes, behind.’

‘Watch your fucking mouth!’ said Pheobe, fixing Riley with a narrow stare.
‘Ok,’ said Riley, ‘Enough pleasantries. Down to business. Pheobe? Would you like to set your…our psycho sister straight?’

Pheobe sighed and put her hand on Marie’s shoulder, ‘I called her for help.’
Marie gave her a disgusted stare, ‘What?!’

‘You were off on one Marie. You were off the rails, you were a danger and you have committed a really serious crime. I couldn’t get us out of that alone. So…I used the Bat signal.’

Riley laughed, ‘Well, more of an email address that I left her with some years ago. In case you ever got into something that you couldn’t get out of.’

‘What’s with that stupid accent?’ said Marie.

‘I, or I should say mom, landed on her feet when she remarried. A wealthy guy, country manor, horse stables, money, all that. I have a much better upbringing after I left than you two delinquents.’

‘Really?’ said Marie with an obvious tone of disbelief.

‘Well, ten thousand in each of your accounts? I gave you that, I paid for this trailer to get you out of the way while I made sure that enough money went to the people you hurt to convince them not to bother chasing you.’

Marie and Pheobe looked at each other, ‘Huh?’

‘Oh yes, that’s right my darlings. You’re free and clear. Your foster father, the one now sporting the neck brace, does not want to press charges. All your belongings are stored at a warehouse in town waiting for you to collect, and I’ve even registered this trailer in your names. I’ve covered all your bases and given you a clean slate for the start of your adult life. You’re fucking welcome.’

‘But you came here, attacked us?!’ said Marie, still not wanting to accept that she was starting to owe a lot to the runaway sister she hated so much.
‘I had to be sure you were both still strong. Independent, ready to defend yourselves. There might still be some people coming after you from your past. You’ve upset a lot of people, some of them might be looking for some payback. I can’t protect you from everyone who wants a piece of you.’
‘We don’t need “protection” from you,’ spat Marie.

Riley sniggered, ‘I beg to differ pigtail princess, look at the state of both of you after a few minutes against me. Imagine if somebody wanted to REALLY hurt you. I’ve made that go away…for a while anyway. Besides, you needed protection from me when we were younger…and mom gave it to you by dragging me away.’

‘You’re nothing like us!’ said Maria.

‘No…I’m much better, more controlled. I hide it perfectly and nobody suspects a fucking thing!’

‘You seem a pretty capable fighter to be honest,’ said Pheobe.

Riley shrugged, ‘I’ve had practice. Training. I fight on the regular now, in a small league. I had a really great, and hot guy train me to fight dirty. I doubt it would be something you two would be interested in. It’s just for fun, and the after parties are…not really your thing…yet.’

‘A hot guy? Boyfriend?’ said Pheobe.

‘Mmm, not yet, but maybe. I’m working on it…and I always get what I want,’ she said with a sinister undertone.

‘So…what are we supposed to do now?’ said Marie.

‘Whatever you want,’ said Riley, draining the last of her tea from her cup, ‘Consider us even.’

Riley hopped off her stool and reached into her pocket, producing a small folded piece of paper, ‘My address, in case you ever feel like visiting. But call first, I wouldn’t want my trashy trailer park sisters scaring the locals.’

Marie gave her a withing stare. ‘You’re address?’ said Pheobe.

‘Uh-huh,’ said Riley, ‘Mom passed away two years ago, not that you’d care. My step-father met with something of an accident about a year later. A most unfortunate accident. If you follow me?’

Pheobe gulped. Did that mean what she thought it meant?

Riley noticed the look and smiled, ‘Yeah, sugar, spice and all things nice? We all know that ain’t true, don’t we girls?’ Pheobe tilted her head, Riley’s posh accent seemed to slip…just for a moment.

Riley gave her one last smirking smile and walked to the door, ‘Don’t be strangers, ok? See ya darlings,’ she called as she clumped down the metal steps and walked to the very expensive looking Mercedes parked behind the rusted heap that Pheobe had bought.

‘Bitch,’ muttered Marie as the two sisters stood at the busted door and watched the sports car glide to the track and turn towards the road.
‘You said it pigtails,’ said Phoebe, pulling the creaking plastic door closed again. The sisters retreated to the kitchen top and stood either side. Pheobe sipped her tea while Marie drained a half bottle of water.

‘So…I guess we have to find something to do?’ said Marie.

Pheobe rested her elbow on the top and allowed her fist to support her chin. She looked around at the smashed trailer, ‘We’ll need to clean this place up first. Get some new furniture, make it some kind of home. Maybe find some kind of work and be on the look out for anyone who might some looking for us.’

Marie reached down and scooped up the plastic bottle of pills form the floor. Reading the side of the bottle her eyes widened, ‘Pheobe Kaminski?’ she read, ‘These are yours?!’

Pheobe swilled the last of her tea and winked, ‘Despite outside appearances, you’re not the only one with a problem, pigtails. Yeah, they are mine. I used to take them when I felt a surge of aggression coming. I used to lose control like you did, but never AT you. They are actually good for focus, they made me a much better fighter. I reluctant to wish it since it’d be a threat to me but…I hope they work just as well for you.’

Pheobe watched her sister thumb the lid of the bottle, scanning her eyes across the label slowly. The pills would keep Marie straight, if she would take them.

‘You ok pigtails?’ said Pheobe.

Marie smiled and popped the pill into her mouth, swigging the water and gulping it down, ‘Yeah. I promised you, remember?’

Phoebe smiled, ‘I love you little sister. We’ll be alright…better than alright, we’ll be-‘

‘Unbeatable!’ said Marie.

‘Un fucking beatable,’ replied Pheobe. She reached out and pulled the slip of paper with Riley’s address over to her. Sharing a knowing smile with Marie she said, ‘It would only be fair.’

Marie nodded, ‘A return visit sometime?’

Pheobe winked, ‘Terror Twins for life.’

End

--

And so, the solo tales of the Terror Twins come to an end. They may or may not join their sister in some way in the Saturday Night Tournament series at some future date.

Thanks for reading

The Terror Twins
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post: