Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Aug-21, 22:22
Chainsaw

Default Aereon vs Scott: Competitive Amateur Pro Wrestling

"I thought...ungh!...you said...oof!...he was a gentleman!" cried young Aereon as another beefy forearm rained down on her ebony skin. It bounced off her breasts, throwing off sweat as the young amazon sunk a little deeper into the corner.

She wore only a fluorescent green thong, pairing it up, with white shoes and black elbow and knee pads.

"He is...," cried her friend Alexis from ringside. "But not in the ring!" Her camera recorded the action.

"You don't say...AHHHHH!" cried the dusky warrior as her opponent grabbed a handful of her globes and squeezed. She threw her head back over the top turnbuckle, her hands working overtime to pry his pearly palms off her breasts. Her dreadlocks dangled over the ropes.

A quick Google search would tell you that her opponent's name featured prominently on the most common names in the US, Scott. Like his name, everything about him seemed average, broad-hairy chest, bald head, beady eyes, and a bit of a belly. He turned out to be anything but average.

Alexis and Aereon ran the AA group. A haven for men and women who craved intergender competition. The ring was in an abandoned old warehouse, spruced up for the cameras with large banners and the AA logo. They recorded the matches and sold them online. The money they made was substantial.

Recently, the AA group website held a contest to choose two lucky men who would have a shot at battling them. Scott was the first one.

"Yeah, kick her ass, Scotty!" cried Chuck from ringside. He was the second.

"Get off me, you little-" Aereon raked Scott's face, and he released his hold. Momentary blindness did not help his cause. He grunted as the ebony wrestler punched him in the stomach and was helpless to stop his head from slamming into the turnbuckle.

Aereon flipped him around and chopped him hard on the chest.

"OH FUCKKKK!" he cried as another chop rang through the warehouse.

"That's it, give it to him!" shouted Alexis.

Scott had to walk off the effects of another loud slap across his chest, but Aereon caught up to him. She bounced him off the ropes and ran behind him, waiting for him in the center. Seeing the ebony amazon, Scott ducked, anticipating a clothesline, but she had other plans.

Aereon wrapped her arm around his neck and slammed his head into the mat, executing a perfect DDT. She flipped him over and hooked his leg.

"1...2..." Alexis counted along with Aereon from ringside, but Scott kicked out in the knick of time.

"Wake up, Scott, come on...you got this, come on!" Chuck's words of encouragement fell to deaf ears. Scott shook his head and sat up. He looked around to see where Aereon went. She was already bouncing off the ropes behind him.

"AHHH! GOD!" He screamed when Aereon's feet collided with his spine. She had given him a picturesque dropkick. He fell over, clutching his back, and Aereon pulled him to his feet by his neck.

Scott's back thudded into the corner, and Aereon came running in like a steamroller, flattening him into the turnbuckles. What followed was an exhibition of kicks and knees into his stomach.

"Geez, lady..ungh!..what did I ever do to...oof!...deserve this?" he pondered as more strikes hit his gut unanswered.

"Does this remind of you something?" Aereon stepped forward, wrapping her arms around his head and burying his face between her tits. His limbs lashed out, slapping against her body as he tried to break free.

"That's right!" shouted Alexis. "Make him beg for air!" She grabbed her voluptuous rack and pointed towards Chuck. He gulped as she made a throat-slit gesture towards him.

Scott, now red in the face, could barely keep his eyes open. The veins in his forehead popped from the pressure of the ebony warrior's breasts being pressed into his face. He calmed himself down and focused his wild thrashing, converting his pitiful slaps to hard fists that rebound off her sides.

His fists increased in intensity with each passing blow, starting weak, but getting stronger as he concentrated his strength. He soon had Aereon wincing, and she loosened her hold. Taking advantage, he traded places with her in the corner and went to work on her solid six-pack.

"AAH!" She cried as a fist crashed into her belly.

"OOOF!" with a strike to her navel.

"FUCK!" She went as he punched her just below the breasts on her solar plexus.

"Come on, babe. This guy's weak sauce! You got this, come on!" screamed Alexis.

"Yeah, Scotty! Pound her in!" screamed Chuck. He gave Alexis a devious grin, and she scowled.

Scott was relentless. He battered Aereon with forearms to her breasts and hard, deep punches to her stomach. He pounded on her body till she sat on the mat and her arms lay limp over the middle rope.

Grabbing her ankles, he dragged her off the corner till her head bounced off the mat and locked his arms below her knees. He held her legs up, lifting her lower body off the mat.

"N-N-NOOO!" screamed Aereon.

"OH YES!" Shouted Chuck from ringside.

"FUCK!" screamed Alexis.

Scott just looked at his opponent with a calm smile and said, "Get ready to fly!"

He threw her across the ring, launching her like a cannonball. Her face thudded into the mat on the opposite corner.

"Come on, Aereon! Get up!" screamed Alexis as her friend squirmed on the mat.

"Get her, Scotty!" shouted Chuck.

Scott grabbed Aereon's dreadlocks and pulled her to her feet. He whipped her into the ropes and held his knee up in the center. Aereon's stomach collided with his bent limb, and she flipped to the mat, landing hard on her back.

He peeled her off the mat and whipped her into the ropes again. This time, Aereon ducked beneath an attempted clothesline and ran full steam off a rebound to catch him with a beautiful running cross-body splash.

"Hell yeah!" screamed Alexis from ringside. Chuck looked worried.

Exhausted, both wrestlers were slow to get up. Scott made it to his knees to see Aereon pulling herself up using the ropes. Eager to make the first move, he ran into her with an outstretched arm, looking to flatten her with a clothesline.

She ducked again and draped her arm across his chest. Aereon threw his arm over her shoulder, picked him up, and gave him a "Rock Bottom."

Scott bounced off the mat and rolled on his elbows. He arched his back and screamed in pain. Looking to capitalize, Aereon quickly pinned him down and hooked his leg.

Confident in her victory, Aereon looked towards Chuck and raised one finger in the air.

"One..." She yelled, and Alexis joined in. "Two..." Chuck shook his head, and the women smiled.

"Thr-" out of nowhere, Scott managed to raise his hand off the mat. Aereon sat with her mouth agape. She sat with her hands on her knees and shook her head. Her breasts heaved with exhaustion, and her body gleamed with sweat. Alexis could hardly believe it either. Chuck, on the other hand, screamed support at the top of his voice.

"Hell yeah, brother!" He screamed. "You are still in it!"

"D-Don't be...oof!...so sure!" winced Scott as a furious Aereon took out her frustration on his stomach, giving him ax-handle blows and fists that reddened his skin. He lay there grunting and screaming in pain as she went to town on his abs.

She sat him up and pulled her leg back in the air as far as it would go. Then she let her limb fly. Like an uncoiled spring, her shin crashed into his spine.

"AHHH! FUCKKK!" He screamed and rolled on his elbows again. She stomped him flat and rebound off the ropes. Aereon jumped in the air, bringing her legs up straight and letting her foot crash into Scott's chest.

He sat up, coughing from the impact. Scott began to wonder if he should have bothered to kick out from the pin at all. Aereon confirmed his theory by slamming her knee into his spine and pulling on his chin.

"Give up!" screamed the ebony goddess, her muscles flexed and her skin gleaming with sweat. "Or suffer!" She pulled back on his chin, her knee perpendicular to his spine. Scott's hands thrashed, and his neck bent at her joint.

"Don't!" screamed Chuck from ringside. "You got this man...come on!"

"You better squeal, little piggie," shouted Alexis. "Or she is going to break your neck!"

Scott weighed his options.

1) Give up and live with the fact he put up a good fight.
2) Try and win, however impractical that seemed.

Even he didn't know why he chose option two.

"NOOOO!" He screamed as Aereon cranked his neck. Frustrated, she dumped his face to the mat and rubbed his head in it like drowning him in water. His limbs kicked out in response.

"That's it!" screamed Aereon on his face. "You asked for it. Time to put you to sleep!"

She brought Scott to his feet and left him wobbling as she ran towards the ropes. Aereon cartwheeled on the rebound, trapping his waist in her thighs. She balanced her body on her hands and, with incredible strength, picked Scott up in the air using her legs.

"Woaahhhh!" screamed Scott as his feet left the mat. He saw Aereon's body straighten and hold him horizontal mid-air for a split second before gravity took hold.

"SHIT! FUCK! SHIT-FUCK!" He screamed as the top of his head was now on a collision course with the mat. Aereon completed her roll, and Scott's head bounced off the mat.

"Holy Shit!" screamed Chuck witnessing the incredible maneuver.

"You go, girl!" shouted Alexis.

The ceiling spun faster and faster as Scott began to lose consciousness. Then his vision was blocked by Aereon's shapely ass as she buried his face in it. She grabbed his legs and rolled him up for a pin.

"One..."

It felt like he was submerged. The count, echoing from some deep recess in his mind. Scott's limbs felt like they weighed a ton.

"Two..." "Hell yeah! You go, girl!" "Come on, Scotty!"

The voices all blended together in his head. Was this how it was going to end? Scott fought for control of his limbs. Electricity ran up and down his spine as his legs kicked into action.

"Thr-"

He kicked out.

Aereon was devasted. She couldn't believe it. She looked back at Alexis, who had a hand over her mouth, and then looked to see Chuck stare in disbelief as well. How in the name of all that was holy did he kick out of that?

The disappointment turned to bitter anger, and Aereon pulled him to his feet.

To say Scott was standing was an overstatement. He had zero control over what he was doing, barely swaying left and right. He saw Aereon run towards the ropes again.

"Oh god!" He thought. "Not again!"

Chuck couldn't watch. Alexis screamed even louder.

"Put him down!" she yelled.

Scott fought with every last bit of energy he had. He fought to take control. He fought to clear his mind. Aereon bounced off the ropes, and Scott's legs fell into sync, ready for the impact. His arms were still limp, and he fought his brain to take control. He watched her thighs wrap around his waist, then his arms moved. Scott was back in control.

As she tried to lift him up, he wrapped it around her waist, and his feet dug into the mat.

"Oh no," said Aereon.

"My turn!" screamed Scott.

He lifted her up by her waist and jumped in the air. Aereon's body came down horizontal to the mat and her face smacked hard on the surface. It bloodied her nose and had Aereon seeing stars.

She lay on her cheek, breathing hard with her eyes closed, and Scott flipped her over and hooked her leg.

"One..." He screamed.

"No! No!" yelled Alexis.

"Yes!" shouted Chuck.

"Two..."

"Come on, Aereon, Get up!"

"She ain't getting up from that!" yelled Chuck.

"Thr-"

Aereon's hand lifted off the mat.

Scott collapsed. His face landed between her breasts, and he stared with eyes wide and drooling from the side of his lips. Scott couldn't believe it. He didn't know how much more he had left to give.

Chuck and Alexis stood in shock. Though, Alexis was more relieved than he was.

Scott willed himself up and dragged Aereon to her feet. She barely stood by her own volition. He punched her hard in the stomach. She bent over, and he jammed her head between his thighs.

He lifted her up till her feet pointed towards the ceiling and bought her down with a vile piledriver. Aereon's body stayed balanced on her head for a few seconds before tipping over. She was out like a bulb.

"One..."

It felt like she could hear the count coming from somewhere far away. Aereon blocked out the noise and concentrated on the count.

"Two..."

It became clearer. Aereon knew what she had to do. She gathered her strength and her eyes opened.

"Thr-"

She kicked out.

Scott could not believe it. Neither could Chuck. Alexis was getting used to placing a hand over her mouth at this point.

Exhausted, Scott grabbed her dreadlocks and pulled her to her knees. Then slowly, he got her to her feet. They were both exhausted, swaying like drunks in a bar.

He bent her over with a tired fist and squeezed her head between his thighs. Scott wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up to his shoulders. He knew he had to go big to put her away, and a powerbomb would do the trick.

When he bent forward to slam her to the mat, his eyes went wide as Aereon's legs locked around his head. She used the momentum to place her hands on the mat and cartwheeled with Scott's head between her legs.

As she completed her roll, Scott's head bounced off the mat. This time he was out for good, but so was Aereon. They both lay spread eagle. Their chests, heaving with each breath.

"Come on, Scotty!" screamed Chuck.

"Get up, babe! Come on!" yelled Alexis.

Aereon was first to stir.

"NO!" screamed Chuck.

"YES!" shouted Alexis.

"One..." said a tired Aereon placing a hand over Scott's chest.

"Two..." She spoke barely audible to anyone but Scott. He was still out.

"Three!"

It was over. Aereon won.

Alexis rushed into the ring to help her up. Chuck did the honours for Scott.

After a little while, they stood in their ring, tired but on their feet.

"Quite a workover you gave me there!" smiled Aereon and held out her hand.

Scott took it.

"You ain't so bad yourself! When do I get a rematch!"

Aereon leaned in.

"Anytime you want!" She whispered.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-21, 10:28
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Aereon vs Scott: Competitive Amateur Pro Wrestling

Must have a rematch
Old 18-Aug-21, 11:10
Chainsaw

They will! But Chuck and Alexis are dying to have a go first.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-21, 06:15
Last Achievements

Rematch should be a submission or a I quit match
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-21, 17:39
Chainsaw

A small room next to the warehouse had been converted into a studio. There was a green screen for shoots and a small assortment of laptops on a desk nearby.

Aereon posed for the cameras, still fresh off the fight with Scott. He kept wondering why she wouldn't get her nosebleed tended to, and now he got the answer.

"You want tough?" She pointed to the camera that Alexis held. She zoomed in real close on her face. "I'll give ya tough!"

Aereon was still in her ring outfit, which was almost next to nothing. The harsh lights in the studio made her dusky skin gleam and gave Scott a big smile on his face. She curled her biceps and flexed for the camera.

"I'm the lass with the class to beat you till you won't last!"

Scott looked at the laptop as it captured the feed from the camera.

"You think you got what it takes to step in the ring with me? Then dial 1-800-AAFIGHT and show me what ya got!"

"That was great!" said Alexis. "You got the whole, tough gal thing goin' with that bump on the nose!"

"Don't feel left out," quipped Chuck leaning on Scott. "I am gonna make you look real pretty for the cameras when we meet in the ring!"

Alexis rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you and Scott hang here a bit," Alexis winked at Aereon. "While I tend to whatshisname over here!"

"Oh, I'm gonna make you remember more than my name by the time we are done," smiled Chuck.

As they left for the ring. Scott grabbed a first-aid kit and tended to Aereon's nose.

Scott could tell this wasn't her first rodeo. She sat on the desk upright and bent forward, softly blowing her nose. He carefully pinched her nose, wincing in anticipation. Aereon didn't flinch and sat there still as he cleaned her up. This girl was tough as nails.

"So uh-" Scott spoke, trying to make small talk.

"How did I end up here?" smiled Aereon. Scott nodded.

She sprang off the desk and walked towards the laptop. Aereon clicked on a folder, and soon images of her past filled the screen.

"Started while I was in college, worked my way up the Indie's, and almost made it through the big leagues," The images showcased various matches against men and women.

"That's when I realized they would have just made me start over again. Make me work to the bone to get anywhere good! Besides, I always liked wrestling men," Scott watched images of tussles between men big and small. He secretly wished he could have been there.

"The way I see it, I had two choices. Either work my ass off in developmental for meagre pay, or drop my clothes and fight men in private videos for a LOT more money! Now that I think about it, it wasn't really a choice now, was it?" she smiled.

"I take it Alexis was there too? In developmental, I mean," Scott inquired.

"Nah, she was already in the business when I met her. We just hit it off when we worked together for various companies. We started seeing a whole lot of each other after a point and realized men liked what we had to offer!"

"I don't doubt that!" Scott quipped, making Aereon smile. This was the first time he noticed those cute dimples that formed on her cheek when she beamed.

"Eventually, we made enough to start this place up, and so far, it's been good. Not amazing, but enough to keep us interested!"

In the ring, a different conversation took shape. Alexis and Chuck circled on the mat, their eyes locked and their feet in motion. Chuck had to concentrate real hard to keep his mind off her body. He watched the muscles on her abdomen tighten as she hunched, her sinewy arms outstretched and her fingers gingerly moving as if playing an invisible piano.

Like Aereon, she dressed to kill. Her wardrobe consisted only of a red thong and black shoes paired with matching elbow and knee guards. It left her all-natural D-cups to sway free, mesmerizing Chuck with their movement. Her shape was the perfect hourglass, somehow thick, somehow muscular, and all woman. He watched her blonde hair lay softly on her strong shoulders, a couple of strands falling over the sharp features of her face.

"Like what you see?" She smiled, teasing Chuck. Though she had to admit, He wasn't an eyesore himself. Not by a longshot. Chuck had been an athlete all his life. Handsome with sharp features and jet black hair. He had a broad smile that matched his shoulders and a slim waist with defined abdominals. His legs were well-defined but not bulky.

Chuck wore loose blue boxer shorts and paired them with white sports shoes.

"Seems to me, you don't mind seeing this either," said Chuck, pointing towards his body. Alexis smiled.

"Oh, I am going to enjoy breaking you in two!" she quipped.

"Yeah? Bring it on!" Chuck rushed forward. Alexis matched his momentum.

Chuck's palm rested on the back of Alexis' neck. Her palm mirrored his action. Their arms locked around their elbows, and they struggled against each other's strength.

Chuck wasn't a wrestler by trade, but he had some experience in the ring. In almost all of his matches with women, he would assert dominance from neutral, not here. Alexis matched his strength with hers. Their muscles flexing as they strained, Alexis made the opening move.

Slipping to his back, she bought his arm around and twisted it, pressing her chest into his back and pressing his wrist into his own tailbone.

Chuck tried to break free by rotating his body around, but Alexis blocked his movement. He tried to grab at her legs from below, but she spread them to avoid his hands.

"ARGH!" He winced as she bent his arm.

"What's the matter, pretty boy? Out of ideas?" She mocked. Her chin now rested on his shoulder. She pressed her body flush on his back, cutting off another option - elbow strikes.

"Damn!" thought Chuck. "She is good!"

Chuck pivoted to his right, then rolled, untwisting his arm and bringing his body up to her rear. The roles had reversed.

"What was that you said about ideas?" Chuck grinned and twisted her arm.

"OH!" She winced as he bent it at the elbow.

In the studio, Scott and Aereon watched the fight on the monitors.

"That's it, Chuck! Show her what you got!" smiled Scott. Aereon shook her head in disapproval.

"Meh! She's gonna get him back soon!" She mumbled.

"Yeah?" said Scott. "How bout a little bet then?"

"You're on!" replied Aereon. They were both glued to the monitor.

Alexis' free arm looked for a way out, but Chuck had pretty much covered all the bases just as she had. Alexis hated to admit it, but she was impressed.

Taking a different strategy, she moved to the corner with Chuck in tow. Alexis used the bottom turnbuckle as a springboard and flipped over his head, landing at his back and free.

Chuck quickly turned around and rushed at her, but she tripped him to the mat. Alexis grabbed his arm and locked it between her legs, then she placed her palms below his chin.

Scott gulped in the studio, watching Chuck pry at her palms with his free hand. Chuck screamed as Alexis cranked his neck.

"Ahem!" said Aereon with a smile.

Chuck concentrated his strength, placing his hand on the mat and pushing off it to get up. Alexis was amazed that he managed to get to his feet. His arm was still between her legs. That wasn't going to be a problem much longer.

He flipped her around to shake his arm free and bent her legs. Chuck plopped down on her ass and threaded her knees between his armpits.

Aereon looked worried, watching Alexis scream in a Boston Crab. Scott looked at her with a devious smile.

"Do ya give?" said Chuck as he bent Alexis in half.

"NOOO! GOD!" She screamed as he cranked her spine.

Chuck felt her legs flex with intent, and she raised her chest off the mat using her hands. With a loud scream, she flipped out of the hold. Chuck's back slammed to the mat, and Alexis folded him up for a quick pin.

"NO!" shouted Scott. Chuck's feet kicked in the air.

"One!" Aereon waved a finger in his face.

"Two!" Alexis reminded Chuck.

Then he slammed his shoe at the side of her head to break out.

Chuck rolled back, pulling himself up by the ropes. Alexis got up and rammed a shoulder in his gut. He crumpled to the mat, clutching his mid section, and she pulled him up by his hair.

"I am SO winning this bet! Go, Alexis!" shouted Aereon.

"We'll see! Come on, Chuck!" retorted Scott.

For now, Scott's optimism seemed misplaced as Chuck sunk into the corner. Using the top rope for leverage, Alexis put a shoe to his chin and bent his neck.

"AHHH!" screamed Chuck, his fingers prying at her foot and his head on the top turnbuckle.

Alexis released his chin and gave him some more shoulder love to the midsection.

Scott winced as he watched Chuck get the mudhole stomped out of him till he sank to the mat. Alexis had progressed from shoulders to fists and then feet. Chuck had absolutely no answer for her offense.

Aereon "Raised the roof" and counted "money" in Scott's face. He just shook his head.

In the ring, Chuck was whipped to the ropes. Alexis waited for the rebound and jammed her wrist into his armpit. She attempted a flip, but Chuck still had enough left in him. He reversed it by flipping her into the mat instead.

Aereon looked worried, watching Alexis sitting up clutching her back. It was about to get worse. Chuck slammed his shin into her back, then did it again.

"AHHH-FUCK!" She cried as his strike echoed through the building one more time. He ran forward, bounced off the ropes, and then dropkicked her in the chest.

"Ooh! That has got to HURT!" smiled Scott looking at Aereon, who refused to make eye contact.

Alexis rolled around the mat and looked down at her breasts to see the dirty footprints of Chuck's shoe on her skin. She winced as he grabbed her hair and pulled her up to her feet. Then her back slammed into the corner.

Shoulder blocks, knees, forearms, and fists were all on the menu. Chuck battered her body with hard strikes. Alexis' stomach took the brunt of the punishment, but her breasts were a close second.

"AHHHH!" Aereon watched Alexis scream as Chuck buried a fist into her stomach. She bit her nails.

"UNGHHHH!" Scott smiled, watching Alexis scream as Chuck struck her breasts with a forearm.

"UFFFFF!" Alexis screamed as Chuck buried his shoulder into her gut.

"OH FUCKKKKK!" She yelled as Chuck gave her a hard chop to the tits. As she attempted to walk it off, he grabbed her by the hair, threw her back into the corner, and gave her one more.

Alexis' eyes opened wide at the blow. She had not taken a pounding like this in a long time. She slumped to the mat, clutching her chest.

Chuck pulled her up and took her to the center. He whipped her into the ropes and hunched over, looking to toss her to the mat. Alexis managed to stop herself, wrap an arm around his neck and turn him over.

Alexis fell to the mat, taking Chuck down with her. The back of his head hit first, then his body followed. Scott winced at the neck breaker, and Aereon smiled, but Alexis wasn't out of the woods yet.

She lay sprawled on the mat, her eyes staring at the ceiling and her chest heaving as she took deep breaths. Chuck looked like he was out and was spread eagle with his head tilted to one side and his eyes closed.

"Come on, Alexis! Pin him!" screamed Aereon at the monitor.

"Get up, Chuck!" yelled Scott.

Neither of them moved.

After what seemed like an eternity, Alexis began to stir, crawling towards the ropes and pulling herself up. Chuck was still out on the mat. Alexis looked towards the corner and climbed up to the top.

"Oh no!" said Scott.

"Oh YES!" yelled Aereon.

"EAT SHIT!" screamed Alexis and jumped off the turnbuckle. She flew through the air, her arms wide and legs together. As she got closer, she bent one arm and delivered a savage elbow to Chuck's chest.

Chuck sat up like he had seen a ghost, staring into the distance before his eyes closed and he collapsed. Alexis draped herself over him and hooked his leg.

"I can't watch!" said Scott.

"1..." counted an exhausted Alexis.

Aereon broke into an impromptu dance.

"2..." went the count.

Scott resigned himself to his fate, and Aereon shook her fine booty in front of his face.

"Thr-" Chuck kicked out.

"WHAT!?" screamed Aereon.

"YES!" yelled Scott.

"Holy shit," said Alexis softly and collapsed on Chuck's chest.

Alexis lay on top of Chuck, her cheek on his chest and her eyes still open in disbelief. Chuck lay on the mat, with his face tilted to one side. She looked at him and gave him a soft peck on the cheek. Then grabbed his hair and pulled him up.

Chuck just stood. Not by his volition. Alexis had to hold him straight.

She took a few steps back, stretched his arm, and pulled him towards her.

"OH SHIT!" screamed Scott as he watched the clothesline that struck his chest. Chuck collapsed like a house of cards and sprawled on the mat like water. His limbs were loose and limp. Even Aereon felt that was harsh.

"One..." The count began again. Aereon and Scott were glued to the monitor.

"Two...." Their eyes went wide.

"Thr-" Chuck kicked out again.

They couldn't believe it, and neither could Alexis.

She wondered what she would have to do to keep this man down. None of her opponents had been this resilient. Alexis looked at his face. His eyes were closed, his head barely moving. Yet, there was no give in the man. He somehow kept kicking out.

No one had done that to her, no one.

Alexis got up. She was exhausted and had to really pull on his hand to sit him up. She took a pause, and placed her hands on her knees, and then pulled him to his feet.

She whipped him into the corner, and his back crashed into the turnbuckles. Alexis positioned herself to the corner opposite and called for her finisher.

Scott and Aereon barely spoke. They watched huddled, their eyes glued on the monitor.

Alexis began to run, and Chuck opened his eyes. He saw her jump in the air, bring her knees up to the chest and extend one leg forward aimed at his head.

Somehow he gathered the strength to run forward and catch her in mid-air. He jumped up with Alexis in tow and let his back hit the mat, bringing his knees up.

Alexis' back collided with his knees, and her body snapped in half. She bounced from the impact like a spring, and her face hit the mat with brutal force, nearly knocking her out. Chuck collapsed.

Aereon and Scott looked at each other, still in disbelief at what had just happened. Then they saw Chuck move.

He crawled towards her and flipped her over. Then hooked her leg.

Aereon and Scott silently watched as he began the count.

"One..." Their eyes went wide.

"Two..." A half-smile appeared on Scott's face. Aereon looked dejected.

"Thr-" Alexis lifted her hand off the mat.

"NOOO!" Screamed Scott, nearly ripping the few hairs on his bald head out.

"YES! YES!" Yelled Aereon.

In the ring, Chuck and Alexis lay on the mat and stared at the ceiling. Then inexplicably, they began to laugh.

"I hope you are taking me to a bed after this and fucking my brains out," cooed Alexis. "Coz I am horny as fuck right now!"

"Will do, babe, but first, I gotta put your lights out!" replied Chuck with a smile.

"Don't count on it!" said Alexis and began to stir. Chuck crawled towards the ropes and pulled himself up.

With a smile, they rushed at each other and exchanged hard fists to the stomach. Aereon and Scott watched spellbound as they battered each other's abs with hard strikes. It looked like Chuck was winning the exchange.

"Time to say, nighty-night babe!" He smiled and whipped her off the ropes. Alexis hung on. Without letting go of his arm, she pulled him towards her and attempted a clothesline. Chuck ducked, lifting her up by the waist, and ran towards the corner.

He wanted to ram her back into the turnbuckles but Alexis bought her knees up to his chest and pushed off his body. She flipped in mid-air and nailed him with a scissor kick to the side of the head.

Alexis landed on her feet, and Chuck fell to his face.

Aereon and Scott watched as Alexis appeared to hesitate to go for the cover. She stood with her hands on her hips, looking down at the mat. Her chest heaved, and her body gleamed with sweat. She did not want the match to end.

"What is she doing?" asked Scott.

"No clue!" replied Aereon.

Finally, she walked over to Chuck and placed a tame foot on his chest. The count began and ended with no fanfare. Alexis won.

Alexis walked towards the corner and sat down on the turnbuckle, waiting for Chuck to stir. When he did, she helped him out of the ring.

"Gee, thanks, Chuck!" yelled Scott as he walked into the studio. He had his arm draped over Alexis' shoulder and still looked a little hazy.

"Wha..." He exclaimed. "What did I do?"

"Scott and I had a little bet, and HE lost," beamed Aereon.

"You bet on us?" asked a surprised Alexis, still holding on to Chuck.

"You bet we did!" beamed Scott. She shook her head with a smile.

"And according to the bet, He gets to take us out to dinner."

The evening rolled by. Scott and Chuck waited for the girls outside a fancy restaurant.

"I hope you are still picking up half the tab!" remarked Scott.

"Like hell, I will! I didn't ask you to bet!" he replied. Scott shook his head.

"Now, where them girls at?" said Chuck.

"Hello, boys!"

Scott and Chuck turned around, and their jaws dropped to the floor. Aereon and Alexis wore sparkling evening dresses. Alexis wore red, and Aereon wore silver. The dress had a slit to one side to show off their legs, and they completed the ensemble with high heels. It made the men go weak in their knees. Their suits looked ordinary by comparison.

The night went by, and the drinks flowed. The group was lost in conversation.

"You know I am going to miss you girls. This was the best weekend ever!" said Scott, proposing a toast.

"Speak for yourself. I and Alexis have some unfinished business!" Chuck smiled and touched glasses with Alexis.

"We have been thinking about that..." said Aereon with a smile.

"What would you two say to a partnership?" Their ears perked up.

"What do you mean?" asked Scott.

"What we mean is more fights, more mayhem, and lots of money!" said Alexis, placing her chin on her palm.

The boys looked at each other and smiled.

"We're In!" They replied in unison.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-21, 19:33
Chainsaw

The camera recorded Aereon as she winced. Chuck had just slammed her into the mat.

He flipped her over and stomped her back, then sat on her shapely ass to pull on her chin in a camel clutch. Scott recorded her topless body being bent. Chuck's fingers hooked her mouth and spread her cheeks wide.

The camera then flipped to Alexis' face.

"At AA, we don't mind getting roughed up!" She spoke as Scott recorded her lines. Then he panned to record Aereon's head being slammed into the mat. Chuck picked her up by her dreadlocks and threw her in the corner. He panned back to Alexis.

"You want to mess with us. You better bring your A-game!"

Scott panned back to capture Chuck hammer Aereon's stomach with hard fists.

"But remember..." Alexis grabbed the camera and turned it to her face. "We got the will to take your bumps and the resolve to weather your best shot!" She turned the camera around to the ring, where Chuck whipped Aereon to the ropes. He slammed her to the mat with a clothesline on the rebound.

Aereon played it up by gritting her teeth for the camera as he pulled on her hair.

"Then..." said Alexis popping up from below the frame. Behind her, Chuck had whipped the ebony wrestler into the ropes again. She ducked below a clothesline and halted her momentum. As Chuck turned around, Aereon's outstretched arm smacked into his face and bent his body in half.

"We give it back as good as we get!"

Scott then rushed in to get a wide shot of Aereon burying Chuck into the corner. She struck him with a hard blow to the mid-section. Aereon looked away, trying not to laugh as Chuck really oversold the reaction, falling to his knees and crawling towards Scott, who got a nice close-up of his face.

Aereon got into the frame by jumping on his back and really digging her white shoes into his tailbone. Then she spoke into the camera.

"You think you got what it takes to step in the ring with us. Call 1-800-AAFIGHT," Scott motioned Alexis to move next to Aereon. She giggled as she did. They stood with each other, arm in arm, and placed a foot on Chuck's back, who winced as Aereon pulled on his hair.

"It doesn't matter if you're heel or face. We got the goods to put you in your place!" Aereon spoke, and Chuck winced.

"CUT!" yelled Scott, and all of them shared a laugh.

"Yo, Aereon!" yelled Chuck as he got up. "You got me real good with that jump."

Chuck held the base of his spine with a visible grimace.

"And you got me good with a couple of fists in the corner!" She spoke with her hands on her hips. "Consider it payback!"

"Yeah?" mused a visibly miffed Chuck. "Since we seem to be in gear and in the ring, how bout a nice little match to settle it!"

Alexis and Scott looked at each other and smiled. They exited the ring, disappearing into the studio.

"You're on, pretty boy!" said Aereon. "Let's see what you got!"

The ebony goddess was still sweaty from the shoot, and her skin glistened. She wore a white thong and paired it with silver shoes. Black elbow and knee guards completed the ensemble. Aereon's thin dreadlocks were braided close, with her scalp visible between the lines. Her breasts swung free for Chuck to see and leer at.

Chuck jumped on the balls of his feet, his white sneakers covering his foot. He wore black trunks and left the rest of his tall body bare.

They tied up in the center, straining in neutral with a collar and elbow.

"This ain't no-shoot cowboy!" grunted Aereon. "You may want to check with Scott at how mean I can be!"

"Yeah?" grunted Chuck in response. "You might want to ask Alexis about the pounding I gave her!"

They strained, muscles flexing as they fought for an advantage. Then something happened that Aereon never anticipated. Chuck was pushing her back.

Surprised, she strained harder, pouring more strength into her arms. It was a momentary solace. She gasped as Chuck began pushing her back into the corner and pressed against her body.

"I'm no Scott!" He smiled and drove a fist into her mid-section.

Alexis still wore the dainty floral mini dress she picked out for the shoot. Scott watched as she held his arm, pulling him into the green room. She tossed her blonde hair to the side with a cute smile, and Scott nearly melted through the floor.

He had never realized how beautiful she was.

"So, Scott!" She said with a beaming smile that made him go weak in the knees.

"Uh-huh!" He replied, still dazed.

"Why don't I show you the different types of videos we produce. If you are going to be a partner, then you ought to know."

Scott just nodded.

Alexis pulled him close till his chest was flush on her back. She took his hands and guided them over her rock-hard abs, slowly moving up to her luscious breasts. Scott had to control himself and not drool.

"So one of the videos we do for fans is BML. It's a guaranteed top seller."

"What's BML?" asked Scott, his hands still exploring her body, his face still buried in her long, blonde hair.

"Oh, you'll know soon enough! The problem is we don't often find willing participants for it!"

Scott barely noticed Alexis turning off the light and lighting a few candles on the desk. He was stuck to her body like glue, mesmerized by her muscles and the scent of her hair.

"Why not?" He asked, still lost.

Alexis flipped him to the ground.

"What the-" Scott sat up, holding his back. Then he got a good look at the studio. The lights were dimmed. The candles were in full bloom, and there was a wrestling mat on the floor. He could see the little red light flash on a camera in the corner.

Scott's eyes wandered to the laptop with a page open on the screen. BML, it said - Between My Legs.

"Oh, Shi-" Scott couldn't even finish speaking before Alexis' thighs locked around his head.

"AHHHH" cried Aereon in the ring as Chuck punched her in the navel. Then he used her breasts for target practice.

"OHHH FUCKKKK!" She cried as a chop rang across the building. Then a fist followed shortly after.

"ARGHHHH!" She whimpered as it struck just below her breasts on the solar plexus.

Chuck continued his onslaught with sharp fists to her six-pack till her ass hit the mat and her back rested on the turnbuckles. Her arms spread out on the middle rope, and her eyes fluttered, her chest heaved, and skin gleamed.

With a sharp pull of her cornrowed dreadlocks, pulling her up and sent her running into the ropes. Chuck caught her rebound in the center, lifting her up by her waist till her body was horizontal to the mat. Then he slammed her face into it.

He jumped up and delivered an elbow to her spine that made her arch her head up in pain. Then he flipped her over and hooked her leg. She kicked out on one.

Alexis sat upon the desk. The rattling fan blew her mini dress up, giving the camera a sneak peek at her red panties. Not that Scott would know. His fingers worked overtime to pry her thighs off his head. He could feel her muscles swell in his hand, tightening, flexing, and compressing his skull.

"You...Ungh!...could have just asked!" He spoke, straining against the pressure.

"I could have," said Alexis coldly. "But this particular fan requested the victim be in genuine shock."

Her legs straightened, crisscrossed at her ankles. She squeezed, and her muscles fused together till there were no visible gaps between her legs. Only Scott's head popped in the center, his face red and veins visible as they turned blue.

"We don't want to disappoint fans, now do we?" She said with a smile.

"How long...Ungh!...do I gotta be like this?" Scott's voice was strained and raspy. Alexis bent over and kissed him on the head.

"Don't worry," She cooed. "I take good care of my victims!"

Aereon grunted as Chuck stomped her stomach. He lifted her off the mat and wrapped his hands around her waist. Her feet left the air, her chest pressed against his and her legs folded. His wrists locked at the base of her spine, and he squeezed her in a bear hug.

"AHHHH!" She screamed, and the muscles in her back rippled to absorb the pressure. Aereon pressed her hands against his chest in a vain attempt to push him away. Then her fingers raked his face.

Chuck screamed and let go, feeling around with his hands for empty air and rapidly blinking his eyes to clear them. Aereon gave him a hard forearm to the back and whipped him into the ropes.

He ducked under her clothesline and rebound off the opposite side. Aereon raised her leg up to catch him on the chin, but he grabbed her foot.

"AHHHH!" She screamed as Chuck kicked her in the thigh. He did it again, then one more time and one final strike till she went down to the mat. With a firm hold on her foot, Chuck grabbed the other and violently snapped her legs to either side like ripping open a packet.

Aereon sat up, with her eyes wide and mouth agape. Her hands instinctively found their way between her legs and nestled her aching pelvis. Chuck rebound off the ropes to her left. He jumped up and nailed her with a dropkick to the side of the head.

Her body folded and collapsed to one side. Chuck quickly flipped Aereon to her back and hooked her leg.

"One," He shouted.

"Two" She raised her hand up in the knick of time.

Alexis unlocked Scott's head from between her thighs, and he coughed. He fell over to his side, one of his arms up in the air and his fingers trying to hold an invisible rope.

His vision faded and then came back again, only to darken once more. He fought between light and dark, trying to keep his eyes open.

Alexis grabbed his arm and pulled him to the mat, dragging him along the floor. She sat on his back and threaded his arms between her thighs, crossing her feet below his chin and lifting his head up.

With her palms anchored to the mat, she used her legs to slowly lift Scott's torso off the mat. She gave him pain in increments, dialling up the intensity as she bent his spine with her legs.

Scott's "AH!" changed to "AHHH!" and later morphed to a full-throated "AHHHHHH!" as she bent him in half. His torso lingered in the air while his legs were pinned to the mat. Alexis threw her head up and let her blonde hair float for the camera as he screamed. Her short dress was now up to her waist, and her lacy, red underwear now in full view.

Chuck posted Aereon chest first into the corner, her breasts squished into the turnbuckles, and her hands went limp over the top rope. Her cheek rested on the top turnbuckle. Her eyes closed and heaving as she breathed.

She realized she had underestimated Chuck but couldn't give up. Aereon heard him revving his legs up in the opposite corner and prepared. Chuck ran in with a raised elbow aimed at her back, and she willed her body to move out of the way.

He cried as his joint bounced off the turnbuckle, shaking his hand to ease some of the pain. Aereon gathered herself, pouring her strength into an outstretched arm, aiming for his head as she ran. This was her one chance.

She nearly cried as Chuck ducked and the world slowed down. She looked down to see his hands wrap around her waist from the back and looked into the camera, petrified, and shook her head.

"No," She whispered, and her feet left the mat.

Chuck picked her up, raising her above his head, and arched his back. Aereon's back crashed into the mat, and her body folded like a ball, her arms limp by her side, her knees by her face, and her eyes closed.

Chuck held his pose and began the count.

"One!" His voice rang in her ears, echoing in her head.

"Two!" She fought. Fought her consciousness, fought the dark. Then she opened her eyes.

"Thr-" She used every muscle in her body to roll away and break the count. Chuck collapsed and stared at the ceiling, then he rolled over to see Aereon still limp on her side.

"Damn!" He thought. "Tough as they come!"

Scott's fingers lay softly on Alexis' wonderous pear-shaped butt. He had given up long ago and now just lay still for her pleasure. His hands felt her butt clench, and his head felt her thighs flex. Alexis' head hovered over his groin, and her legs ran down the length of his torso.

Her mini-dress now hiked up to her chest, Alexis gave him the view of a lifetime. He lifted his head up as much as he could to see the muscles on her lower body parade themselves for his gaze. He watched each one flex, and his face turned into a kaleidoscope of colors.

"You have been a good boy!" She mused with a smile and gave her lip a seductive bite.

"N-Not...ungh!...like I had a choice!" Scott was nearing his limit.

"I do apologize," She said with a smile. "But the instructions were specific and, there was a lot of money on the line!"

"Y-Yeah?" he said, wincing. Alexis nodded, then grabbed the phone from her purse nearby. She opened up an email and hovered the screen in front of his face.

"H-Holy shit!" He said, coughing.

"I'll make it up to you," She whispered. "I promise!"

"Y-You...ungh!...and me...in the ring...anything goes!" said Scott.

"You got it!" said Alexis. He felt her butt clench one last time and passed out.

Chuck grabbed Aereon and pulled her to her feet. She stood unsteady in the ring, wobbling. She grabbed his hair and pulled him close, locking her tongue with his in a passionate kiss.

"Knock me out!" She whispered in his ear. "And make it good!"

"Yes, ma'am!" said Chuck and smiled.

He bent her over with a fist to the belly and pulled her head between his legs. Chuck held her steady, giving her eyes a good view of the mat. He wrapped his arms around her waist, then with a light grunt, he picked her up till her shoes pointed to the ceiling.

Chuck's ass bounced on the mat but not as hard as Aereon's head. She collapsed to her face with her eyes closed and head numb. He flipped her over and hooked her leg.

"One...two...three!"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-21, 05:12
Last Achievements

Finally he got a win, good one
Old 21-Aug-21, 05:39
Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

could you add pics of the wrestlers? or what you imagine them to be? helps with visualization
Old 25-Aug-21, 10:41
Chainsaw

Scott fumed as he read the description of the video on the catalog.

AA Productions - BML - A scissor date with Alexis

Our resident jobber Scott is due for a squeeze, and Alexis doesn't disappoint. She compresses his skull, cranks his neck, and tortures his spine for our best BML video yet. Watch as the leggy blonde uses her thighs to batter the hapless Scott senseless. All in a beautiful, flowing dress.

"Jobber? I ain't no jobber!" yelled Scott slamming the laptop shut.

"Sorry, bud! You kinda were in that video!" said Chuck with a shrug.

"She freakin' jumped me! I had no idea what she had planned! I practically walked into a trap!" said an animated Scott.

"Yeah, and right between her legs from the looks of it!" chuckled Chuck.

"That's it!" screamed Scott. "I am going old school in the anything-goes fight!"

He stormed off from the studio as Chuck laughed.

Chuck was greeted by Alexis, who entered the studio a few moments later.

"Still pissed?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Damn! I was kinda hoping that he would simmer down, and we don't go through with it. Guess I have no choice now!"

"What? You scared?" asked Chuck with a grin.

"Please!" Alexis rolled her eyes. "My ears perk up when I hear "anything goes" coz I get to do what I want in the ring. I tend to get carried away, though. The last guy I fought in a no-rules contest quit!"

"Don't worry, I have known Scott since high school. He doesn't know when to quit!" Chuck and Alexis shared a laugh.

"What was that thing about 'Old-school'?" asked Alexis.

"Eh, just a lame alter ego he has when he finds it tough to get prepared. It helps him stay competitive," shrugged Chuck.

"Ooooh, Costumes! I love beating up guys in a costume. Got just the thing. Catch ya later!" Alexis winked and left for the ring.

"I...I...am gonna break her legs!" fumed Scott as he warmed up in the ring. The bald warrior stretched his limbs and limbered up. His bare, hairy chest was broad, so was his tummy which had definitely seen better days. Scott still had a bit of muscle leftover from his football days but overall had let his physique slip.

His heavy torso was balanced on his rickety legs, which looked two sizes too small to carry his weight. He wore a pair of black boxers and paired them with white sports shoes.

Despite his appearance, he had managed to do well against Aereon, and that gave him hope. However, he did begin to wonder if he had been too hasty to push for an anything-goes match before testing the waters. Then he reminded himself of what had happened the day before.

Scott pulled out the old Lucha Mask from his boxers. The embroidered panther on the black fabric put his mind at ease. He ran his fingers through the holes cut out for the eyes and the nose, remembering the times when he put on the mask to overcome anxiety before a tough fight.

He was under no illusions that this was going to be a tough fight. Scott had seen Alexis fight Chuck and knew the threat she posed. Now free from the shackles of rules, she was probably going to go all out. He needed some courage to see this through.

"Are you ready!?" screamed Alexis at ringside, drawing Scott's attention. His jaw dropped when he saw what she was wearing for the fight.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Alexis sauntered towards the ring, pulling herself up gracefully using the ropes. She wiped her feet on the apron and threw her top away. Her body lingered on the ropes as she entered, giving Scott a good view of her beautiful posterior before her feet hit the mat.

"Say hello to Princess Pain!" She yelled, raising one arm above her head. Scott just stood motionless with his mouth agape.

"Hold up, I thought you were going to be in a costume?" asked Alexis.

"Costume?" said Scott rubbing his head. "All I have is this mask!"

"What?" frowned Alexis. "You mean I went through all of this trouble dressing up for you to show up and wear a mask?"

Scott just nodded.

"Well, then wear it!" screamed Alexis. Scott put on his mask.

It was like seeing the world through new eyes. Alexis no longer intimidated him. The mask gave him confidence and a ferocious growl.

"I am gonna rip you limb from limb!" He screamed, beaming with confidence.

"Yeah? Bring it on pussy boy! Let's see what you got!" She replied.

Scott rushed towards her, swinging a punch at her face.

Alexis ducked and bent him over with a fist to his belly. She followed up with a knee to his chin. Scott stared at the ceiling, his body on the verge of collapse.

Alexis bounced off the ropes and kicked him in the back of the head.

His face met the mat with a loud thud, and Alexis stomped the base of his spine with her foot.

"AHHHH!" He threw his head up and screamed.

Alexis grabbed his mask and pulled him up, sending him into the corner. She spread his legs wide over the middle rope and began a series of strikes.

"OHHH! FUCKKK!" screamed Scott as her foot bounced off his right thigh.

"GAAAHH! GAWD!" he yelled as another crashed into his left thigh.

She whipped his head left and right with two mean hooks and then backed up.

"You ready Bitch?" She yelled.

"F-For what?" inquired Scott gingerly.

"This!"

Alexis ran towards him and jumped up. She dropkicked him right in the groin.

"AIEEEE!" A shriek escaped Scott's lips. He hung on to his family jewels and collapsed to the mat.

"I love it when I am not tied down by rules," said Alexis as she stomped him in the back. She flipped over with a kick and then grabbed his ankles to spread his legs.

"It allows me to be more creative," She smiled. Alexis jumped up and let her forehead crash into his groin. Scott slithered on the mat in pain. His body, doing an involuntary worm as pain shot between his legs.

Alexis brought him to his feet and bent him over with a hard kick to the stomach. As he bowed and grunted in pain, Alexis bounced off the ropes and let her leg hit the back of his head. Her skin rippled with intensity and threw off sweat as her thigh crashed into his skull.

Scott's face bounced off the mat, and he flipped over, holding his nose.

"I think we can both agree that a BML video is more fun than this!" Alexis wrapped an around his throat and choked Scott. His legs kicked out beneath him, his eyes wide and his hands trying to pry open hers.

"Then again, I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this!"

Alexis picked him up and sent him running into the ropes. As Scott rebound, Alexis slammed her shin into his mid-section with sickening intensity. His body flipped over her leg, and he lay on the mat squirming, clutching his stomach.

"I-I am g-gonna SO kick your ass!" gritted Scott through clenched teeth.

"Yeah?" said Alexis with her hands on her hips. "Being on your feet would be a good start then!"

She grabbed his mask and pulled him up. Alexis laughed as Scott wobbled all over, trying to stand straight. Then she kicked him in the thigh to reduce him to one knee.

Another shin reduced him to both. Then a knee to his chest left him coughing. He watched as Alexis raised her leg into the air, then bent it at the knee. Her foot slammed into his left cheek on the way through. On the way back, it slapped his right cheek. Then her heel crashed into the top of his head.

Scott fell over and rolled on the mat. The fight had barely begun, and this vicious vixen was showing him the meaning of pain. He began to wonder if he really was a jobber boy. Then he calmed himself down and focused.

As her leg shot up in the air again, Scott grabbed it and rested her ankle on his shoulder.

"UFFF!" screamed Alexis as he punched her in the thigh.

"ARGHHHH!" She yelled as another fist collided with her skin.

"AHHH! UFFF! OOOH!" screamed Alexis as Scott worked his up her leg. Then slammed a fist into her pussy for the final strike.

Alexis collapsed to the mat, rolling around with her hands clamped between her legs while Scott slowly willed himself up.

Scott wrapped his knuckles around her long, blonde hair and pulled Alexis to her feet. He sent her running into the ropes and bent down, hoping to toss her over his back.

Alexis stopped herself and then kicked him in the nose. Scott's torso sprang up, his hands rotating as he tried to balance his body from tipping over. Alexis bounced off the ropes again and dropkicked him in the chest.

"Nice try, pussy boy!" smiled Alexis. She walked around Scott as he squirmed on the mat. He crawled towards the ropes, and Alexis followed him.

Grabbing the top rope, Alexis placed a knee on the back of Scott's neck and choked him on the middle. Scott's hands lashed out in the air, his feet kicking the mat as he struggled to breathe.

"Say, why don't we take a little trip to the outside and see how you fare there?" Alexis removed her knee from his neck and took a few steps back. Then she ran in and dropkicked him on the ass.

Scott flew through the ropes straight as an arrow and then landed on his back on the floor. He sat up, clutching his back in pain. Alexis jumped down behind him.

The sound of her foot hitting his spine echoed through the building as she kicked him, and Scott rolled around on the floor.

"You could have avoided all of this if you had just been a good boy and taken your medicine," Another kick slammed into his back as Scott cried in pain.

"But no! You had to go all macho on me, challenge me to a no-rules contest," She kicked him again, and he screamed.

"Who's crying now bitch?" Alexis brought him to his feet.

She looked to the wall of the warehouse and smiled. Then she whipped Scott into it. His back collided with the wall, and a loud thud echoed through the building.

Alexis picked up a chair and placed it roughly in the center. She took a few steps back and ran. Using the chair as a springboard, Alexis launched herself into the air and hardened the muscles in her back. She flipped around in the air and torpedoed into Scott's chest.

"UNGHHH!" winced Scott and fell to his knees, coughing. Alexis dragged him to the chair. Still, on his knees, Alexis bent Scott over on the chair till his cheek rested on it. She rolled into the ring and climbed to the top turnbuckle.

Alexis jumped and kept her body straight through the air. Her feet smacked against Scott's cheeks, pressing him into the metal and leaving him crumpled on the floor with his face trapped between the chair.

"That oughta do it!" smiled Alexis and rolled Scott into the ring. She hooked his leg and began the count.

"One..." Scott felt submerged underwater, being drowned by invisible hands as he fought to swim to the surface. Numbers and words floated by in his periphery.

"Two..." He wondered if he should just let himself drown and end the suffering. Then one of the words became clear, standing out amongst the rest.

"Jobber!" He spoke to himself as he looked at it. Then something stirred awake in him. "I ain't no Jobber!"

"Thr-" Alexis sat with her hands on her hand. She watched Scott rolled around on the mat, in disbelief that he was still in this fight. The punishment he had taken would be enough to put anyone away.

Angry, Alexis flipped him over and began assaulting his chest with elbows and forearms. Scott lay there and took it, wincing and screaming in pain. Alexis rolled out of the ring and grabbed the chair.

She threw it over the top rope and entered.

Grabbing his mask, Alexis pulled Scott to his feet and sent him running into the corner. She followed close as he ran, slamming her body into his and burying him in the turnbuckles.

Alexis placed the chair in the center and positioned herself in the opposite corner. She signaled her scissor kick finisher by slapping her thigh and used the chair to launch herself in the air.

Scott wasn't as out of it as he had led her to believe. He bid his time and then grabbed her body in mid-air. Scott held her high, spread her legs, and then crotched her on the top rope before collapsing to the mat.

"FUCKKKK!" screamed Alexis as she sat on the rope, and pain shot up between her legs. She watched Scott get up and stand, unsteady on his feet.

"N-N-NOOO!" She screamed as Scott's hands wrapped around the rope. He shook it violently, causing her to scream. He smiled, watching her in pain. He was back in the fight.

Scott grabbed Alexis by the hair and threw her to the mat. As she lay squirming, Scott set up the chair in the middle of the ring and pulled Alexis to her feet. He bent her over with a swift punch to the mid-section and slammed her cheek into his waist, locking in a headlock.

Scott ran towards the chair, but Alexis wiggled out behind him. He turned around and ran towards her with an arm extended for a clothesline, but she ducked.

Alexis bounced off the ropes, and Scott mirrored her. They both ran towards each other with a loud cry. Alexis wrapped her legs around his waist, aiming to flip him over, but Scott held on. He lifted her up and slammed her face into the chair.

Alexis lay face-first on the mat, breathing hard. Her body gleamed with sweat, and her chest heaved. Her face was still trapped between the folded chair until Scott pulled her out.

He made her sit up and then ran towards the ropes with the chair in his hand. When he sprang off the ropes, he threw the chair in front of him and then dropkicked it right into Alexis' breasts.

Her eyes went wide as pain shot through her chest. Alexis collapsed on the mat, her hands holding her breasts as she coughed. Scott brought her up to her knees and grabbed the chair.

The steel bounced off the top of her head, and as she began to collapse, Scott grabbed her hair and stuck her head between her legs. He lifted her up and then slammed her back down into the back with a vicious sit-down powerbomb. Then he rolled her up for a pin.

"One..." Scott smiled. Victory would soon be his. He could already see himself standing on top of her with his feet on her chest.

"Two..." Any minute now. There was no way she was getting out of this.

"Thr-" Alexis kicked out.

Scott just sat there, looking down at a spread eagle Alexis who barely moved. He watched her chest heave with exertion, her eyes staring at the ceiling. Then fury bubbled inside of him.

He rolled out of the ring and lifted the cloth to look for something to use. Then he smiled when he saw a chain. He grabbed it rolled back inside.

Scott took Alexis to the corner and spread her arms over the top rope. Scott tied her wrists to the ring post using the chain. Alexis protested with gritted teeth, but her pleas fell to deaf ears.

"Let me go, you-" She cried, but Scott just rubbed his hands with a smile. He spread her legs over the middle rope and then went to work.

"AHHHHH!" cried Alexis as Scott impaled her navel with a hard fist.

"UFFFFF!" She screamed as Scott punched her breast.

"OOOOO, FUCKKKK!" She yelled as a chop to her chest turned her skin red.

Scott worked her over in the corner with fists, elbows, and forearms to her breasts and stomach. He attacked without mercy and inhibition.

Alexis' body slumped over from the punishment, her arms straight behind her bound to the chain. It was the only thing that kept her from collapsing to the mat.

Scott then began a new assault on her stomach with knees and kicks, each strike echoing through the building and making her skin ripple. Alexis screamed, and her muscles tensed to absorb the blows, but even they had a limit. A final strike to her abdomen shook her wrists free from the chain, and she collapsed face-first into the mat.

Scott straightened his mask and flipped her over. He placed a foot on her chest and began the count.

"One..." Alexis focused her strength, asking her muscles to flex and harden. She could feel her battered stomach revolt, but she pushed.

"Two..." Alexis could feel her muscles come back to life. She could feel her arms flex and power run through her veins. Then it happened.

"Thr-" She swiped Scott's feet away from her chest.

Scott was beside himself. He slammed his head into the turnbuckle and hit the ropes with all the strength he had. Then he collapsed in the corner holding his head, wondering what he would have to do to keep her down.

Then he saw her stir and rise up to her knees. Scott grabbed her hair and took her to the ropes. He threaded her head below the top rope and bought it up on the other side. Scott rested her hands over the ropes.

His kicks to her thighs and her screams echoed through the building. Each strike, spreading her legs a little farther. Scott struck without sympathy or remorse. He kicked with all his power reducing Alexis to a screaming mess.

Scott ended his assault with a kick between her legs.

"AHHHHH!" screamed Alexis as Scott's foot hit her crotch and then slumped over, looking down at the apron while her hands were stuck on the ropes.

Alexis looked like a mess, her hair sticking to her sweaty skin and her breasts free and heaving as she breathed. Scott stepped out to the apron, balancing himself on the thin strip of the mat by holding on to the ropes. Then he ran forward and jumped.

His thigh crashed into the back of her head, sending her face into the apron. Alexis screamed as the top of her head bounced off the apron, and her body hit the floor below.

Scott jumped down, grabbing her arm to pull her up. Alexis could barely stand. Her head was swimming from the impact, and her feet wobbled in place. He rolled her back into the ring and hooked her leg.

"One..." The world spun. The edges of the building appeared to tear away. Alexis fought to hold on.

"Two..." She gathered the last bit of strength she had, pouring it into her body. She was in awe at the brutality of the beating Scott had given her, but she won't be going out this way. Not yet.

"Thre-" She kicked out one word away from defeat.

Scott collapsed. He stared at the ceiling. He had given Alexis everything he could muster, and she still kicked out. This girl was tough as nails. More than any wrestler he had fought. He looked over to see her crawl to the ropes and roll out of the ring.

Alexis could barely stand, falling to her knees and picking herself up as she walked towards a chair. She folded it up and headed towards the ring.
Scott picked up the chair on the mat and stood up.

Alexis rolled in and used the ropes to pull herself up. He couldn't help but admire Alexis. They looked at each other, staring into each other's eyes before they ran with chairs raised above their heads.

Steel collided on steel and sent shockwaves through their hands as they let go and violently shook their fingers to soothe the shock. Then they rushed again, this time with a clothesline aimed at each other's heads.

Alexis' hand smacked into Scott's chin and his collided with her nose. They went down in a heap.

They stared at the ceiling, breathing hard and spread eagle on the mat. Alexis stirred first, exhausted and pulling herself up and using the ropes. Scott followed soon after. They ran to the center and began exchanging vicious forearms to the face.

It seemed like Scott was winning the challenge, pushing her back with his strikes as Alexis collapsed to one knee. He left her there and sprang off the ropes.

Using the last of her strength, Alexis jumped. Her legs shot straight and cycled in the air till her foot sprang Scott's head to the right. A line of spit and blood flew from his mouth. He collapsed out cold on the mat.

Alexis crawled towards him, placing a tired hand over his chest.

"One...two...three!" She won. She didn't know how but she did. Alexis slithered her body over Scott and took off his mask. Then kissed him deeply as he stirred.

Sometime later...

Alexis and Scott lay in bed. She held his mask in her hands, running her fingers over the embroidered panther. Scott was busy exploring her torso with his lips, pecking at her muscles as she grinned and bit her lip.

"I think I got a new name for you," She cooed.

"Yeah?" momentarily forcing himself away from her body.

"The Puma!" She said with a sparkle in her eye. Scott just stared at her and laughed.

"Too cheesy?" She asked with a frown.

"No!" said Scott as he pinned her on the bed, and she giggled.

"It's Purrfect!" He growled and attacked with vicious kisses all over her body as Alexis laughed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-21, 11:27
Chainsaw

Alexis had created a monster.

She could smell the desperation on Scott, that fire within his belly to be in the winners column for once. She could feel it in his burly, hairy forearms that struck her back or the concentrated emphasis on brutality for the first five minutes of their fight. It had been destruction, plain and simple.

Simple in its single minded approach, destructive in its execution. Alexis felt the thud of her back on the turnbuckles in the corner. Then that dull, meaty sound of skin smacking skin filled her ear. Scott's huge fist buried deep into her gut. She bent over and grunted.

Annoyingly Simple was the outcome. Alexis just didn't know it yet or didn't want to admit it.

She just slumped in the corner, looking pretty as a dime. Her arms were draped over the top rope, waist at rest on the middle and hips cushioning the leatherette. The muscles in her abdomen, expanded in the anticipation of a blow and then firmed up once his fist landed. To Alexis, it seemed like she was stuck in a loop of grunts, winces and screams. Scott just did not let up.

He kept pounding her belly, again and again, and again. Her ass sunk deeper into the soft leatherette, her upper torso bending in half like some insane ritual. Till finally, it stopped.

Scott's eyes studied her breasts while they heaved for breath. He watched strands of her beautiful blonde hair stick to her sweaty skin and those toned legs, bent at the knees. Those lips half-open, blowing the hair off her face. Her eyes fluttered, struggling to stay awake, exhausted at what Scott had put her through. It took him three hard fights to finally see a glimmer of victory, a hope of a win. He was too paranoid to appreciate it. Scott did not want to let up on Alexis, he knew what she was capable of. He went right back to work.

"Not bad!" said Aereon.

In one corner of the ring, Chuck lay motionless on the mat, awaiting the inevitable strike. Too bad for him, Aereon wasn't done with putting on a show yet. She hopped over his spread eagle body, crossing him and whipping from the ropes for another run. She had done this maybe two or three times, and did it for one more time before jumping up in the air.

The back of her bubble-gum boot crushed his groin.

As expected, Chuck let out huge cry, screaming in agony. Aereon hopped to her feet, adjusting the strap of her tiny pink thong. The muscles in her leg expanded, putting full force into the stomp that nearly sent Chuck's balls to his mouth.

With hands on her waist, Aereon walked a slow circle around Chuck, allowing him to fully appreciate the dominance of her ebony body. Lathered in sweat from head to toe, she looked pristine. Her hard six-pack abs drifted into Chuck's attention, he remembered the pain he loved inflicting on those. Now it was Aereon's turn.

She surveyed her victim, plotting new maps of agony across his body. But her eyes kept coming back to the one thing, that would inflict maximum pain.

A sinister atomic drop confirmed her theory. Chuck hobbled along the mat before falling to his knees, and eventually, rolling around cradled like a child. Aereon had hung on to his briefs as he fell, tearing them off. Chuck pleaded, signalling with his hands and raising the white flag. Aereon wouldn't accept it, not yet. She walked toward him with his briefs in her hand.

Determined to continue his punishment, Scott's eyes wandered to the one area he hadn't considered yet. Alexis gulped watching Scott eye her crotch. One yank later, he stuffed her white thong into her mouth.

Muffled grunts and cries, seemed inadequate to convey the pain Alexis felt. Screams rose from her stomach and died in her throat, unable to find an outlet. Her teeth clenched down on the cloth and the muscles in her groin hardened. Her hips swayed to the blows, swinging back and forth. Her skin rippled at the point of impact, her head arching back with every strike.

Scott would let none of her distractions, dissuade him from another victory. He struck blow after blow without mercy. Her makeup ran down her face and her mouth begged for the garment in her mouth to be removed. The loose strap of her thong hung from the side of her lips, her beautiful eyes screaming in place of her mouth. Scott didn't stop till he saw a small purple patch around her pussy lips.

Chuck was in the same boat. He sat on the second turnbuckle with his legs bent and spread over the middle rope. His erection wobbled in place like a pendulum. Like Alexis, his briefs had been trenched into his mouth and like Alexis, a tiny, barely audible grunt seemed at odds with the pain coursing through his body.

Unlike Alexis, Chuck already knew it was over. There was no way he was coming back from a battering as bad as this. He knew he was passenger and quietly played his role while Aereon played with his balls. They bounced like little beads from the impact of another strike, his wide phallus springing up to confirm the contact of her boot.

Chuck grunted when Aereon leaned in, pulling his head back by his slick, black hair. She ran her hand across his chest, softly kissing him up and down his throat, lulling him into a false sense of end. A squeeze bought him back to reality.

The reality in which there was no way out. The reality in which Chuck was taking one of the worst beatdowns, he had ever gotten in the ring. It seemed like Aereon did not want Chuck's balls to exist.

Tired and exhausted, Alexis sat on the turnbuckle. A quick squeeze of her thighs bought some life back into her lungs. She looked down to see her bruised skin, aching and pleading for the punishment to stop. She kept wincing involuntarily whenever Scott moved his arm, her pelvis moving back as much as it could. Her legs were limp on the second rope, as were her hands which lay still on the top rope.

Alexis looked down at the imprints of Scott's fists on her belly then the soft, round ones on her pussy. The only vector of attack left were her breasts and judging by the line of bruises going up her body, she guessed her tits were next in line.

A little showmanship wasn't beyond Scott however. He untied the top leather turnbuckle and used its laces as an extender to Alexis' flimsy thong. Soon, her throat was tied to the post and Scott cracked his knuckles to begin a new round of punishment.

Her breasts moved in every direction of the compass, swinging freely at Scott's attack. Tied at the throat and unable to scream, Alexis went red in the face, her eyes tearing up at the pain. Her mouth occasionally opened to let out a soft groan before she gagged on her screams.

Aereon's eyes caught a glimpse of her friend as Scott ravaged her breasts but she was too busy dishing out her own punishment. Chuck's hard cock fought the urge to move but still swayed whenever his balls were squished. He chomped down on his briefs like it was painkiller but the weird taste of the cloth reminded him of the humiliation.

In one corner, Alexis' breasts bounced to the tune of Scott's hands while in the other, Chuck's raving hardon swung like a tall pole. For one brief moment, their eyes met and Chuck smiled at Alexis, who bit her lip in response. They were getting turned on at their own destruction.

Soon, they lay on the mat.

A final punch to her swinging flesh had proven to be enough. The makeshift rope holding her throat snapped and she plunged to the mat. Alexis lay face first on the dirty mat, breathing hard while the muscles in her back flexed to accommodate her lungs.

Scott stripped off his briefs and slowly flipped her around. He lay down on top of her, kissing every inch of her bruised skin, his spit applied like a balm for her ailments. Alexis moaned her consent when his hard cock snaked in. He wrapped a palm around her throat and began the count.

"1," he said with the first plunge.

"2," with another deep thrust.

"3," Alexis mumbled and then kissed him. Their tongues lost in a dance of ecstasy. She had lost.

Scott's hips now moved freely, his thrusts now feverish and primal. He looked down at her discarded, bruised pussy as he took her in the ass.

Chuck's downfall was less dramatic and ended with a strike that drained his balls of every bit of cum they possessed. A notable kick had finally opened the floodgates and he erupted like a fountain, spreading his cum all over the mat. His poor, aching cock took the few moments of reprieve, laying limp over his bruised, purple balls. Her mistress' domination was complete but she was just getting started.

Aereon flung him to the mat, and bent his legs till his knees rested at the side of his face. With a single touch of her hand, Chuck's cock stood back up in attention, as if afraid of the consequences for its master if it failed. Aereon gave it a couple of reassuring tugs before she positioned her pussy on it.

"1," She shouted, her hips smacking his in an amazon position.

"2," She smiled, her boytoy already seeing his future for the night.

"3," and it was over.

A fervent orgy soon engulfed the ring. Scott taking Alexis to pound town and Chuck pleasing his mistress' whims. He licked her pussy the best he could, stuck on his knees with his hands tied behind his back. Aereon stood with her thighs by his head and her groin moving feverishly on his face. She bounced up and down on his tongue, with little regard for his bent neck. Finally, her body convulsed and she shot her load deep into his mouth.

Alexis' head rested on the second turnbuckle in the corner, her mouth open wide to accommodate Scott's girth. He used the top rope for support and fucked her mouth as hard as he could. The unbridled intensity and raw throating culminated in a cumshot deep in her throat, that Alexis was forced to cough up in between thrusts. His warm load ran down the sides of her lips and dripped down her breasts but Scott did not stop. He kept taking her mouth, his pelvis smacking Alexis on the nose till he came again with a deep thrust.

Satisfied with their victories, Scott turned his attention to Aereon who welcomed it.

They walked towards each other with a smile on their faces and met in the centre of the ring. Standing chest to chest, Scott leant over and whispered in Aereon's ear.

"Where's my 'I quit' rematch?" He spoke with a cocky grin.

"Anytime you want!" came Aereon's reply. They smiled and shook hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT? WHAT DO YA MEAN SHE CAN'T SHOW UP?" screamed Rob "The Great Blizzard" Murphy.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET ANY PRACTICE THEN?," The cordless handset looked tiny in his hands. His gorgeous wife Kaila Simone sat on his massive back with a wingspan of an entire continent. He stood 7"2 but considering the circumstances, it would be more appropriate to say lay down. His little bald head turned red with anger.

"NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME JOEY, How am I supposed to- but you know she has it in for me!"

Joey was his personal assistant and had been for the better part of a decade. From his first matches in the Intergender Premiere League, Joey Racone had been on his side but even he was struggling to find him a girl to practice with.

"FINE! FIIIIINE! I GO INTO THIS MATCH COLD BUT DON'T BLAME ME WHEN THE BOOKIES COME FOR YOUR THROAT!"

"What's the matter, dear?" asked Kalia, dutifully rubbing his body with oil with a bubbly smile on her face. She reminded Blizzard of how lucky he was, bagging a wife whose beauty seemed miles out of his league. Their love blossomed in the ring, fighting tooth and nail for bitter victory while the small bud of romance propped up in their hearts. The rest was history.

"Another one of my training partners chickened out! This is the third one this year," He grumbled.

"Now, now dear, not everyone has what it takes to withstand your raw passion!" Kalia's incredibly muscled, hour glass shaped frame was bare and covered in oil. Her hips gyrating hypnotically, rubbing on his back.

"Now what am I supposed to do for practice?" said an irritated Blizzard.

Like divine intervention, an ad appeared on the hotel TV. An ad for Aereon and Alexis' wrestling service.

Kalia watched Aereon blurt out her cheesy lines and a smile formed on her face.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
intergender wrestling, mixed wrestling, pro wrestling