Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Dec-21, 12:23
Points: 3,962, Level: 26 Points: 3,962, Level: 26 Points: 3,962, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Young supervisor Shannon has the house to herself

Oh, wow. Shannon was house-sitting and had a whole place to herself. And she’d texted ME of all people to come over.

We’d been working together for just two weeks, and it had gotten flirtatious quickly. She was technically my supervisor, though it was mostly just a glorified term for making 25 cents more per hour but with more responsibility at Dairy Queen. Still, we had a fun dynamic joking about how she was the boss and got along well.

She’d needed to call me in during a busy shift and suddenly we had each other’s number. We’d kept a slow text-chain going and continued ramping up our obvious appetite for one another in subtle ways at work.

Both young, both looking to get back into school for college, and both in an odd spot in our lives, we hit it off. She was a pretty, tiny girl with 1,000 guys chasing her. She liked it that way. Brunette, cute as fuck, and carrying a body that made her small frame just accentuate all the fun parts. Cute butt, cute boobs, held tight in a uniform that still let me see enough to know that what was underneath was amazing without being overexaggerated.

I was a tall, lanky dude trying to make ends meet while life transitioned. I was living with my brother after a tough home-life and trying to figure out how life worked after high school without a lot of guidance. I guess she was too, which is probably why we clicked so well. If I may be so bold: my sense of humor probably helped hit it off.

Apparently, I was getting further with her than I thought, because I got that ever-so-desirable text from your crush:

“All by myself. Wanna come over?”

It was late, but Shannon and I weren’t scheduled to work for a few days.

Enough back-story: you get it. Let’s skip ahead a bit.

I knocked on the door and waited nervously. We were both inexperienced around the other sex, but we knew what we liked, and it was each other. She answered, wearing something that was decidedly NOT a fast-food uniform. It was a cute sundress, no bra. Modest enough that I could only see enough of her upper body to make me crave more. Gorgeous, cute, and amazing. Hints of nipple? Maybe I’d get a better look later.

“I uh… may have underdressed,” I stated. “I thought it was kind of late! Just uh, showed up.” I was wearing a casual t-shirt and jeans.

“Underdressing for your performance review!” Shannon joked. “My, my.” She pretended to pull out a scratch of paper and make notes. “Well, we’ll see how the rest of it goes.” She winked, grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the house. A house that I knew we had all to ourselves, which was a very rare commodity for us at the time. We both knew that meant something, but we weren’t sure what yet. We were still figuring one another out. But being alone… that would certainly be nice.

“Sit!” she commanded, with a mischievous tone. “I’ve made us caramel popcorn! And we’re going to watch a movie.”

She sat a few feet from me on the couch; we were both a bit nervous and stupid. She left the popcorn between us, and it became a barrier it seemed like we were both trying to overcome to get closer while still playing a bit shy and coy. Partway through the movie, we realized that we both wanted to be closer, and I moved the popcorn out of the way.

“Hey! Didn’t say you could move that,” Shannon teased.

“Can’t boss me around here, we’re off the clock!” I retorted.

“Strike two!” She declared. “On your performance review,” she reminded, as we finally snuggled in closer, overcoming our awkwardness.

She was warm. It was exhilarating to have her pressed against me, leaned enough to allow just a bit of an extra peak down her dress, which she noticed I was taking.

“Hey!” she teased, turning my head away, back to the movie.

“You’re the one wearing a sundress at midnight with no bra, inviting me over,” I said with perhaps less subtlety than optimal.

She shied up for a second, and I worried that I’d ruined the moment. But then she recomposed herself and pulled tighter. “I’m the boss here still, no questioning my outfit or my intentions.” She stuck her tongue out at me and then quickly reached into my pants and grabbed me by the balls.

Trust me, I was caught off guard too. We had been moving slowly, but I guess once she shook off the shyness, she really shook it off. “Hold still,” she said. “The movies almost over.” She fondled them gently enough to not hurt, but hard enough to make me squirm a bit.

As the credits rolled a few minutes later, she leaned in and tilted my head for a kiss. “Gotcha!” She said. “The boss at work, and the boss in this house apparently.” She sounded appropriately smug and cute at the same time.

“You cheated!” I said. But I was kissing back passionately as well, and getting a little handsy around her dress, lowering the shoulder straps and revealing her body.

And wow. She was a small girl, but just so well proportioned. Her boobs were released from their loose confines, and I could see gravity pull them a touch further while also revealing that they were perky and a touch bouncy as she moved.

“Still the boss!” she stated. “Don’t forget it!” But she released my balls and slowly worked my shirt off, which required both hands.

“You don’t have your advantage anymore,” I noted while we made out.

“Don’t really need it anyway,” Shannon replied confidently. “I could have you doing whatever I want, whenever I want, but fortunately our wants and needs seem to align right now.”

“That sounds really hot,” I said very honestly. “How?”

“I’m trained in a handful of martial arts. Now settle down and kiss me again.”

I pulled up. “Wait, really?” I said in surprise.

“Mhmmmm.” She began moving her attention down lower on my body, unbuttoning the jeans that she had already had her hands in.

“I’m really, really into that. Can… can we test that out a bit?” I asked, trying to maintain my calm while being presented with an extremely rare opportunity. Sexy female fighters, am I right? Nobody would pass this up.

“You wanna interrupt this?” she asked coyly, pulling my jeans down and nuzzling her face against my now-hard cock through my boxers.

“I… honestly think I have a thing for that. Can we just test it out a bit?” I said.

“Fine, but you might not be quite aware of what you’re getting into. I’ve never lost.” She finished removing my jeans, leaving me hard, then stepped back and let down the rest of her sundress, leaving behind just a pair cute white panties below. I noted the slightest bit of camel toe and gulped at just how insanely attractive this little boss of mine was.

She knelt a few feet from me and motioned for me to do the same. “So I don’t hurt you with the takedown,” she explained.

“On three,” she said, spreading out her body for balance and looking at me aggressively, her cute body right in my face, her breasts dangling the slightest bit as she knelt forward for position.

“Three, two, one.”

I couldn’t help but wonder how this might affect my “performance review.”

Last edited by jta1991; 03-Dec-21 at 13:41.
Old 03-Dec-21, 13:27
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Young supervisor Shannon has the house to herself

I have a strong suspicion that you won't have any trouble performing during this review, mate.

Thank you for a fantastic introduction to this very sexy girl and this incredibly exciting situation.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-21, 14:41
Last Achievements

It's an amalgamation of truth and fantasy haha. I'll let them blend together for now without ruining anything, but I do think it's fun when there's authenticity. Thanks for responding. I hope to write more soon, though it always requires a certain mood.

Added after 9 minutes:

Part 2:

Shannon moved, and I didn’t. Too distracted. Her gorgeous little body moved at me at lightspeed, pivoted around me, then wrapped me in a chokehold.

“You were distracted,” she said with disappointment. “I can beat you without that, and I’m going to show you.” She was wrapped around me back like an anaconda, arms in place for a choke, and legs wrapped around my body, conveniently ending with her feet around my crotch.

“Promise you’ll contain your distraction” she said while rubbing her feet up and down my hard shaft and threatening my balls with her heels. “Or I’ll choke you out.” I thrashed and realized there was no release. She was much smaller, but the lock was good, and I had wildly underestimated how little strength would matter in that position. I was helpless and started to cough a bit before she realized she was gripping a little too tight.

She let go and moved away. “Sorry, man. Got a little carried away.” She moved to the kitchen and opened some cupboards, and I watched with awe as the tiny girl who just held me in submission fetched a glass and filled it with water for me. Watching her body move and sway as she moved determinedly about her business. A genuine, confident boss, as I was starting to learn.

“You need this water,” she said, approaching me gently. “Rest up a bit. And don’t forget, you asked for this.”

“I did,” I said in awe. “You’re incredible.” I couldn’t help but glance her over. Extremely sexy. Gorgeous little breasts. Little white panties. Was it possible that she had power over me just then? I… I’m probably too big, right?

“Yeah, but now you’re doing the usual man-thing where you get all weird and I don’t have time for it. You hesitated and you can use that as an excuse for losing. We’re gonna do it again with you in a more favorable position to reduce any whining.”

Shannon looked at me and realized my brain was having a bit of trouble computing the situation.

“Don’t worry, dude, we’ll get this out of your system. It’s kind of hot all around though if we think about it. Need me to cover up so you won’t have any excuses?”

I shook my head no and waited for the next round.

Last edited by jta1991; 03-Dec-21 at 14:41.
Old 03-Dec-21, 18:14
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

"Yes, please put on more clothes so I will be less turned on as we wrestle.", said no guy, ever.

You definitely have us hooked with this story, mate. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-23, 04:47
Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Awesome start to the story! Kind of disappointed I missed this last year so it couldn't be in my story of the year awards. But who knows, maybe if you continue it this year you can make it into the 2023 awards *wink wink* (please continue this story it's so good!)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unknown156 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-23, 20:09
Last Achievements

Thanks! I tend to write in spurts, and the new story has kinda absorbed some of the things I intended to do with this one, so I was thinking about just letting this one go. But there's a bit of a different tone with this one, so maybe they could diverge into different things.

Tags
boss, work, wrestle