Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Dec-21, 13:11
Points: 1,263, Level: 14 Points: 1,263, Level: 14 Points: 1,263, Level: 14
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Walking dead

It was the last days of the last hour of the school year. The exams had passed and the students had already received their results and yet the vacation had not yet started. It was like that, at Tomodéa high school, the students suffered until the end, even if they did nothing and in fact did nothing. Their teacher didn't give them work, only sporadically supervised them and let them do pretty much whatever they wanted. Some were playing video games, some were reading manga, and almost all were chatting with each other. Shaolan for his part took the opportunity to take a nap. He looked at his smartphone to see the time. More than twenty minutes before.
He noticed that most of the class was gathered at the back of the class. Curious, he went to see what caught the attention of his classmates.
" What is happening ? he asked yawning.
“We organized an arm wrestling tournament.
Strangely, there were only girls playing arm wrestling. It was amazing in general it was quite the opposite, right?
“There were mixed clashes.
" No ? Not for the moment. This is an all-female arm wrestling tournament. If you want to challenge Sakura, you'll have to wait a bit.
Shaolan swallowed. Sakura was thought by many to be one of the prettiest girls in college, gifted both academically and athletically, she was always vibrant and cheerful. Shaolan had known her since her last year of primary school and had fallen hopelessly and definitely in love with her. He had never had the courage to tell her in close proximity to two.
"Why would I especially want to do a standoff against Sakura."
"Maybe because it's your last chance before the holidays to hold her hand.
He hadn't thought of that. It was a little pathetic to be satisfied with that, but hey he was doing with what he had.
"It's not a bad idea," he whispered quietly, more to himself than to his interlocutor.
The latter, because the latter added, "Or not ... it would probably be even more complicated for you to give your statement to her if she embarrassed you in front of the whole school by beating you in an arm wrestling.
Shaolan shrugged his shoulders. He didn't really care about being embarrassed. He didn't have an oversized ego. He considered this possibility for a moment. It wasn't that absurd after all. The girl had not only broken all female college athletics records, but also shattered the male hundred-meter record. He had heard that this was the first time that a women's record was better than a men's record. The girls kept raving about this feat and the boys kept trying to bring down this new record to no avail. In Shaolan’s opinion he was in no danger of falling either next year and probably never. It must be said that with her 100 meters in 11 seconds 49, she had set the bar very high, it was exactly one second more than the women's world record.
All that to say that it was not absurd to think that she could beat a boy. If he had asked Tomoyo if there had been a showdown between girls and boys, it was precisely because he thought that Sakura might have been lucky against some boy, but against him, he doubted. It was not vanity on his part, but he also excelled in several sports and in particular Karate.
"You think she would console me if that happened.
" Certainly !
"But that would reduce my chances of seducing her, right?"
"I don't think she cares, but it would sure amuse her and she would tease you about it for a while.
"But that's not bad after all. Hey, girls, I'm taking the tournament winner.
There were little cries of enthusiasm from some of the girls, but others had a resigned expression.
The boy frowned.
"They all want to do a showdown," he wondered.
Amused Tomoyo chuckled.
"I think they did not understand the meaning of his proposal.
Seeing her mischievous look, he immediately realized that he was missing a piece of information. He wondered what she was up to. He adored Tomoyo who was one of his best friends, but he knew his unfortunate tendency to make jokes and hatch evil plans.
He was about to ask her for an explanation when his phone hissed, informing him that he had just received a text.
Mechanically, he took his smartphone and read. It was a message from Sakura he said, "We're fixing this out of sight.
He searched the crowd for Sakura and found her. Their eyes met and for a moment his heartbeat quickened. She was holding her phone in her right hand and in the other was arm wrestling with a girl.
He replied to his message, “It won't be necessary.

Added after 8 minutes:

It was the last days of the last hour of the school year. The exams had passed and the students had already received their results and yet the vacation had not yet started. It was like that, at Tomodéa high school, the students suffered until the end, even if it meant doing nothing and in fact he did nothing. Their teacher didn't give them work, only sporadically supervised them and let them do pretty much whatever they wanted. Some were playing video games, some were reading manga, and almost all were chatting with each other. Shaolan for his part took the opportunity to take a nap. He looked at his smartphone to see the time. More than twenty minutes before.

He noticed that most of the class was gathered at the back of the class. Curious, he went to see what attracted the attention of his comrades.

Strangely, there were only girls playing arm wrestling. It was surprising in general it was rather the opposite, right?

" No ? Not for the moment. It's an exclusively female arm wrestling tournament. If you want to challenge Sakura, you'll have to wait a bit.

Shaolan swallowed. Sakura was in the opinion of many one of the prettiest girls in college, gifted both academically and athletically, she was always vibrant and in a jovial mood. Shaolan had known her since her last year of primary school and had fallen hopelessly and definitely in love with her. He had never had the courage to tell her in close proximity.

"Maybe because it's your last chance before the holidays to hold her hand."

He hadn't thought of that. It was a little pathetic to be satisfied with that, but hey he was doing with what he had.

"It's not a bad idea," he whispered quietly, more to himself than to his interlocutor.

The latter, because the latter added: "Or not ... it would surely be even more complicated for you to make your declaration to her if she embarrassed you in front of the whole school by beating you with an arm wrestling.

Shaolan shrugged his shoulders. He didn't really care about being embarrassed. He didn't have an oversized ego. He considered this possibility for a moment. It wasn't that absurd after all. The girl not only broke all college women's athletics records, but also broke the men's hundred-meter record. He had heard that it was the first time that a women's record was better than a men's record. The girls had kept praising this feat and the boys had kept trying to bring down this new record in vain. In Shaolan's opinion he was in no danger of falling either next year and probably never. It must be said that with her 100 meters in 11 seconds 49, she had set the bar very high, it was exactly one second more than the women's world record.

All that to say that it was not absurd to think that she could beat a boy. If he had asked Tomoyo if there had been a showdown between girls and boys, it was precisely because he thought that Sakura might have been lucky against some boy, but against him, he doubted. It was not vanity on his part, but he also excelled in several sports and in particular Karate.

"You think she would console me if that happened."

" Certainly !

"I don't think she cares, but it would sure amuse her and she would tease you about it for a while."

“But that's not bad after all. Hey, girls, I'm taking the tournament winner.

There were little cries of enthusiasm from some of the girls, while others had a resigned expression.

The boy frowned.

Amused Tomoyo chuckled.

“I believe they did not understand the meaning of his proposal.

Seeing her mischievous look, he immediately understood that he was missing a piece of information. He wondered what she was up to. He adored Tomoyo who was one of his best friends, but he knew his annoying tendency to make jokes and to hatch Machiavellian plans.

He was about to ask her for an explanation when his phone whistled, informing him that he had just received a text.

Mechanically, he took his smartphone and read. It was a message from Sakura he said: "We settle this out of sight.

He searched the crowd for Sakura and found her. Their eyes met and for a moment his heartbeat quickened. She was holding her phone in her right hand and in the other was arm wrestling with a girl.

He didn't expect her to answer him right away, but she did.

" OK. Sorry, you come forward for the humiliation that I am going to inflict on you.

He answered almost immediately.

"The winner offers the loser a drink to console him?"

She put down her phone and motioned her perfectly manicured index finger to him to approach. He approached.

"I would love to buy you a drink and I understand that you plan to drink to forget the shame and humiliation." But the problem is, I doubt that a merchant will agree to sell alcohol to minors. Too bad, you'll have to settle for a coke.

Suddenly, Shaolan had a sudden burst of reply. She had just handed him a pole without knowing it. Usually he wouldn't have had the guts to take it out, but since it wasn't the last day.

"How long has it been since we last kissed?"

For the first time since the start of the conversation, she lost a little of her composure. Obviously she had not expected such a response from him.

"Uh… I don't remember that we never kissed."

“If in primary school during this play we had played Snow White.

She burst out laughing.

“I had it completely. He made you play the role of snow white.

Shaolan winced at the awkward memory. Mr. Térada, their instructor at the time, really had some weird ideas. He decided to override that spike and continue saying, "That wasn't a terrible kiss." Much too fast. Besides, you hadn't even put on the tongue.

“We were only ten years old.

“Well, exactly! I'm curious to see if you've made any progress since then, what would you say about that as issues.

"Isn't one of my kisses worth more than a coke?" she said thoughtfully. It doesn't seem very fair to me.

To his delight, that was not the response he would have expected. He thought the suggestion would make her stink and lose her ability, but she would refuse outright. Apparently it wasn't and it was fine.

He searched his pockets and pulled out a note.

"A coke and a thousand yen, then?"

“A coke, a thousand yen and a spanking.

" Pleasure ? he said, his eyes wide and sure he had misheard.

"If you win I kiss you and if you lose you give me a coke, a thousand yen and we go to my place or your place and I spank you."

"Uh ...

"Say Sakura, don't you mind stopping two seconds of flirting with Shaolan and finishing this fucking showdown."

Sakura turned her head to the girl who was holding her hand. Her face red and sweaty, she seemed to be at the end of her life. She seemed to have struggled in wine to move her opponent's arm in pure waste.

"Ho, sorry," she said. I hadn't noticed that you had already started.

And with that, she crushed his arm.

This girl, he thought, was truly a force of nature. Maybe he was wrong to think he was necessarily stronger than her because she was a girl.

"We were flirting? she asked him.

"Well, we considered the possibility of kissing and you told me about your uncontrollable desire to grop me so… No she's making movies."

"Frankly why are you making this kind of bet when you are going to spend the romantic holidays."

"Are we not together?" said Sakura

"But I'm not against the idea," Shaolan clarified.

“We are rivals.

"Absolutely… huh… what the hell is this."

"But if you don't want to date him why are you participating in the tournament."

" I do not see the link.

“Well… the price is being Shaolan's girlfriend all summer. Don't tell me you didn't know. That's why the sixteen girls in the class participate.

" Enough to ? the boy choked.

“You didn't know.

" Not at all !

“It was Tomoyo who told us you were okay with it.

He stood up.

“Tomoyo what is this girlfriend thing.

"And how come I'm the only one who hasn't been told.

She sighed, she turned to the boy.

“Sakura is going to win the tournament. You are really mad at me.

His anger immediately subsided. Of course Tomoyo knew his feelings for Sakura and was well aware of his inability to make his statement to her. Deep down, even though these methods were deceitful, she had tried to help him, so he couldn't really blame her, because it was a good intention.

Without waiting for an answer, she pivoted towards Sakura.

"As for you, if you are Shaolan's girlfriend during the summer, think about all the sports rivalry fantasies that you are going to be able to satisfy.

"Can someone explain to me what this rivalry thing is like."

“There is nothing to understand, we are rivals.

“But not at all we're friends.

“Rivalry does not prevent friendship.

"Nor love," Tomoyo whispered.

"We're not in love, but what do you all have today with that?"

"Can you stop repeating that!" It's starting to get annoying.

“What I wanted to say is that we are both the best students at this college both in terms of studies and sports, so yes we are not rivals.

"Hello modesty," said Tomoyo.

Shaolan put a hand around her shoulders, giving her a knowing look and said: "I understand what you mean. Indeed, you and I are the elite of this school.

"And here they are, now lamented Tomoyo.

Shaolan continued without paying him any attention.

"But Sakura even if we are exceptional beings walking among a plebs who do not deserve us, are we rivals for all that?

Sakura looked at him wide-eyed as if he had said some nameless nonsense.

“But Shaolan, it's a fact. We keep pushing each other in front to get the first place.

" Exactly ! We are fighting for first place and by necessity, we are in a situation of healthy competition which can give the impression that we are rivals. But what we covet is the first place not to be in front of the other.

“It comes down to the same thing. I do not see the difference.

“I see one. Imagine that instead of coveting first place, I only aim to keep myself in the top 10. So can it matter if I'm in first or tenth and I don't care if you are in front or behind me? .

"Well, I assure you that's clearly not my case. To take your example if you coveted the top 10, I wouldn't care about the first place, but rather to be in front of you. If you were in tenth place, I could settle for ninth.

Shaolan looked thoughtful for a moment, then his face lit up and his lips twitched in a smirk full of mischief.

"What if I was the dumbest student in middle school are you.…

"You shouldn't exaggerate, if you were the dumbest student you wouldn't be my rival. You know what I love most of all are challenges.

"What about sport?

"What sport?

“How are we rivals in sport? We both played basketball, but apart from a sports day in elementary school I don't remember that we faced each other.

“There is no mixed competition.

"But there's a basketball hoop in the backyard, you could very well have asked me to play you one on one."

“We only played basketball during the first year of college and at the time, you were half a header than me which is a big advantage. I know what you are going to tell me ...

Leaving his sentence hanging and went to stand in front of him with a teasing smile. Shaolan was uncomfortable with this sudden proximity. The girl was so close that her breasts pressed lightly against her chest.

She leaned towards him then and he thought for a moment that she was going to kiss him. Alas, she stopped two inches from his lips. When she spoke he could feel how sweet her breath was, "Now I'm half a head taller than you."

Confused, the boy didn't answer right away. He took the time to calm his breathing which was starting to run wild with panic. Was she doing this on purpose or was she just not aware of the effect she could have on a teenager who was tickled by her hormones. He would have loved to think the first guess was correct, because it meant she was flirting with him. Unfortunately, if he wanted to be honest, he had to admit to having noticed several times how naive Sakura was about this kind of thing and oblivious to her charm.

"Only because you put on high heels this morning, otherwise we're the same size." I admit that you caught up with me. "No, I'm an inch taller than you." If you don't believe me I have the reports of the last medical visits to prove it you are 1m 71 and I 1m72, I beat you by a centimeter.

Looking distressed, he rolled his eyes.

"Because size counts as a victory?" And then I can know how you got my checkup from my last medical visit.

"Everything matters my little Shaolan, especially when I beat you down. And as for the balance sheets, let's say all I had to do was hack the school computer.

Was she serious? If she had really been that far, then this one-sided rivalry bordered on obsessive. Frankly it was almost scary. He glanced at Tomoyo who had been following their conversations in silence for a while and begged for confirmation or not that his friend's words were a joke. In vain.

"A council will consult.

“Finally, Shaolan! I remind you that I plan to study phycology. I assure you that I am fully aware of my mental state. It's already that.

Realizing that he would not have the last word Shaolan gave up. And the moment he gave up, an idea occurred to him. He hesitated. Sakura might be angry with him. Then the boy decided to give it all. After all, consciously or not it was she who had started to flirt. studies where I think I am much better than you now.

" And what ?

He put his hand behind her head to pull her in and kiss her. The kiss lasted longer than he had imagined. A good twenty seconds.

When he pulled away, he found with some satisfaction that his kiss had not left his friend indifferent. As she said nothing, he pointed a finger at her and dug into her right breast.

"I'm warning you if you lose this damn tug-of-war you'll have to kiss me back." Come on, see you later.

With that, he turned on his heel, his hands behind his back, and hissed away.

Tomyo amused himself at his friend's shocked look.

“Well that advances this story. It's not too soon.

Her friend does not react to the remark. Maybe didn't even hear it. So it was shocked when she decided to break her silence by saying:

"But what's the matter with him?

"Without wanting to take sides, it was you who got it right my darling."

Sakura turned to her, looking completely incredulous.

" What ? Who did I do, she said with all the innocence in the world.

"Haa… Your naivety will always surprise me." Finally I still wonder sometimes, if you do not add a little. Does he kiss well, Shaolan?

The question obviously bothered her a lot, because all the beautiful confidence she had displayed so far.

"Uh… Rather, yes," she stammered all blushing. Why are you asking me that?

“Because it's me, your opponent in the end. I don't think I will win, but I won't let it go.

Sakura suddenly regaining some of her applause replied with a sneer: "It's fine to be positive and not give up, but try to stay positive."

" Are you sure ? Remember what Shaolan said if you lose you have to kiss him back. That's the perfect excuse for… "Right now, I'd rather he kiss me. It bothers me to recognize him, but he has a little more experience than me.

" It's certain. It was your first kiss, right?

" Not at all !

"What do you mean you dare to secrete your… Ho yes, it's true you had already kissed Shaolan in primary school during this play."

"Oh shut up!" There's not much time left before the bell rings and I'll beat Shaolan again afterwards.

The two young girls sat down and began their showdown. Unsurprisingly, it was Sakura who won after about twenty seconds which was not nothing, because Sakura seemed to have gone more seriously than in these previous matches.

“And the winner of the women's arm wrestling tournament is Sakura,” said Tomoyo, a good loser.

Shaolan stepped forward with a Machiavellian smile.

“I have a little surprise for you Tomoyo. Like thanks to you I have a cute girlfriend?

"Began" rather? Sakura said indignantly.

"You are a pretty Sakura girl. I just didn't see myself dating a more muscular girl than me.

" Anything ! I have a toned body and yes a fine musculature, but you are more.

" Are you sure ?

“Sure!

“So much for me, then. You are your most beautiful of all.

He moved closer to her and added in a voice too low to be heard by others.

“And as everything counts in our small competition, I win once again.

The young girl - like the children - was unable to hide her emotions and so even if she said nothing her annoyance was not to displease the boy. The best part was that she couldn't really complain about it since it was she who had decreed that they were rivals. He felt that this wouldn't be the last time he would tease her about it.

Shaolan decided to put an end to this digression by resuming his announcement: "So I said that since you were kind enough to find me a charming girlfriend, I told myself that I was going to return the service immediately by offering you a consolation prize for your second place. So I told the other boys about it and they all agree. You can choose any of them to be your boyfriend this summer.

For once Tomoyo who was known for his even and composed temperament suddenly seemed somewhat taken aback.

“Seriously I can pick any guy in the class.

"All except me, since I'm going out with Sakura." I know what you have to say to yourself, after coming so close to being my girlfriend, it's kind of like you have to settle for a tuna sandwich after planning to go out to a gourmet restaurant.

“Some of her guys have girlfriends.

" Do not worry about that ! There is no problem, they all agree to dump the girlfriends. I admit that I was surprised by such unanimity. Of course, you are cute and all the guys except me are pigs, so I expected to achieve some success, but here, I must admit that all my expectations were very much surpassed. Go make your choice.

Tomoyo didn't say it twice. She amused herself by examining every boy from every angle, sometimes asking to show their teeth or putting their hands on their buttocks. Then stopping in front of the handsome haired boy Eriol, she gauged him with a glance before nodding appreciatively and said, "This one's pretty good." He's got all his teeth and he's the one with the most interesting butt in the class.

" Hey ! Shaolan said indignantly with a falsely outraged look. You mean you prefer her buttocks to mine.

"Good question, that," she said thoughtfully.

She picked up Shaolan placed him next to Eriol and walked past them.

“Visually it's worth it,” she decrees. Then without the slightest discomfort put each of his hands on the buttocks of two boys. Come on, I'll say Eriol. I like your Shaolan buttocks, but they are a little hard, we see that you do weight training and that you have worked that part, but I like it when it is a little soft.

"No regrets then?"

"No, no that will be fine. Come on, come the tuna sandwich, she said, grabbing the collar of her consolation prize to pull him in and kiss him.

The kiss was long and languid, but it was the shrill little cry that Eriol uttered just before that drew him laughter and focused all the attention of the class on them.

Shaolan with a wide smile stepped forward with a broad smile towards Sakura.

“Well, after such a kiss, I think it's going to be hard to do better.

"Weren't we supposed to be doing a showdown?"

"Bhaa, if the goal is to crush your hand on a table, I think I have an idea to kill two birds with one stone."

Puzzled, the young girl frowned.

" Truly ?

He said nothing, came closer without saying anything, tripped her up and knocked her back on the table. Sakura found herself half-lying on the bench with Shaolan on her kissing her.

“Not bad, I admit. Now you can let go of me.

The boy's lips twitched in a smirk full of mischief.

" Sure ! As soon as you recognize that I am the strongest!

" What ?

"Or so I keep kissing you, until the bell rings."

"You take it like that.

And she began to try to break free. Being in a dominant position, Shaolan believed the case was over. But, she was much stronger than he had imagined. For a very long time, They struggled, at the end Shaolan managed to put his hands on the table, then he kissed her again. It was a hard-won kiss, to say the least.

Then the bell announcing the end of the year rang.

Last edited by ajran; 07-Dec-21 at 13:11.
Old 07-Dec-21, 13:11
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wlking dead

It was the last days of the last hour of the school year. The exams had passed and the students had already received their results and yet the vacation had not yet started. It was like that, at Tomodéa high school, the students suffered until the end, even if it meant doing nothing and in fact he did nothing. Their teacher didn't give them work, only sporadically supervised them and let them do pretty much whatever they wanted. Some were playing video games, some were reading manga, and almost all were chatting with each other. Shaolan for his part took the opportunity to take a nap. He looked at his smartphone to see the time. More than twenty minutes before.

He noticed that most of the class was gathered at the back of the class. Curious, he went to see what attracted the attention of his comrades.

Strangely, there were only girls playing arm wrestling. It was surprising in general it was rather the opposite, right?

" No ? Not for the moment. It's an exclusively female arm wrestling tournament. If you want to challenge Sakura, you'll have to wait a bit.

Shaolan swallowed. Sakura was in the opinion of many one of the prettiest girls in college, gifted both academically and athletically, she was always vibrant and in a jovial mood. Shaolan had known her since her last year of primary school and had fallen hopelessly and definitely in love with her. He had never had the courage to tell her in close proximity.

The latter, because the latter added: "Or not ... it would surely be even more complicated for you to make your declaration to her if she embarrassed you in front of the whole school by beating you with an arm wrestling.

Shaolan shrugged his shoulders. He didn't really care about being embarrassed. He didn't have an oversized ego. He considered this possibility for a moment. It wasn't that absurd after all. The girl not only broke all college women's athletics records, but also broke the men's hundred-meter record. He had heard that it was the first time that a women's record was better than a men's record. The girls had kept praising this feat and the boys had kept trying to bring down this new record in vain. In Shaolan's opinion he was in no danger of falling either next year and probably never. It must be said that with her 100 meters in 11 seconds 49, she had set the bar very high, it was exactly one second more than the women's world record.

" Certainly !

"I don't think she cares, but it would sure amuse her and she would tease you about it for a while."

There were little cries of enthusiasm from some of the girls, while others had a resigned expression.

The boy frowned.

Amused Tomoyo chuckled.

Seeing her mischievous look, he immediately understood that he was missing a piece of information. He wondered what she was up to. He adored Tomoyo who was one of his best friends, but he knew his annoying tendency to make jokes and to hatch Machiavellian plans.

He was about to ask her for an explanation when his phone whistled, informing him that he had just received a text.

Mechanically, he took his smartphone and read. It was a message from Sakura he said: "We settle this out of sight.

" OK. Sorry, you come forward for the humiliation that I am going to inflict on you.

She put down her phone and motioned her perfectly manicured index finger to him to approach. He approached.

"I would love to buy you a drink and I understand that you plan to drink to forget the shame and humiliation." But the problem is, I doubt that a merchant will agree to sell alcohol to minors. Too bad, you'll have to settle for a coke.

Suddenly, Shaolan had a sudden burst of reply. She had just handed him a pole without knowing it. Usually he wouldn't have had the guts to take it out, but since it wasn't the last day.

For the first time since the start of the conversation, she lost a little of her composure. Obviously she had not expected such a response from him.

She burst out laughing.

Shaolan winced at the awkward memory. Mr. Térada, their instructor at the time, really had some weird ideas. He decided to override that spike and continue saying, "That wasn't a terrible kiss." Much too fast. Besides, you hadn't even put on the tongue.

“Well, exactly! I'm curious to see if you've made any progress since then, what would you say about that as issues.

"Isn't one of my kisses worth more than a coke?" she said thoughtfully. It doesn't seem very fair to me.

To his delight, that was not the response he would have expected. He thought the suggestion would make her stink and lose her ability, but she would refuse outright. Apparently it wasn't and it was fine.

"If you win I kiss you and if you lose you give me a coke, a thousand yen and we go to my place or your place and I spank you."

"Uh ...

"Say Sakura, don't you mind stopping two seconds of flirting with Shaolan and finishing this fucking showdown."

Sakura turned her head to the girl who was holding her hand. Her face red and sweaty, she seemed to be at the end of her life. She seemed to have struggled in wine to move her opponent's arm in pure waste.

This girl, he thought, was truly a force of nature. Maybe he was wrong to think he was necessarily stronger than her because she was a girl.

"Well, we considered the possibility of kissing and you told me about your uncontrollable desire to grop me so… No she's making movies."

"Frankly why are you making this kind of bet when you are going to spend the romantic holidays."

“We are rivals.

"But if you don't want to date him why are you participating in the tournament."

" I do not see the link.

“Well… the price is being Shaolan's girlfriend all summer. Don't tell me you didn't know. That's why the sixteen girls in the class participate.

“You didn't know.

" Not at all !

He stood up.

His anger immediately subsided. Of course Tomoyo knew his feelings for Sakura and was well aware of his inability to make his statement to her. Deep down, even though these methods were deceitful, she had tried to help him, so he couldn't really blame her, because it was a good intention.

"As for you, if you are Shaolan's girlfriend during the summer, think about all the sports rivalry fantasies that you are going to be able to satisfy.

“What I wanted to say is that we are both the best students at this college both in terms of studies and sports, so yes we are not rivals.

Shaolan put a hand around her shoulders, giving her a knowing look and said: "I understand what you mean. Indeed, you and I are the elite of this school.

"But Sakura even if we are exceptional beings walking among a plebs who do not deserve us, are we rivals for all that?

“But Shaolan, it's a fact. We keep pushing each other in front to get the first place.

" Exactly ! We are fighting for first place and by necessity, we are in a situation of healthy competition which can give the impression that we are rivals. But what we covet is the first place not to be in front of the other.

“I see one. Imagine that instead of coveting first place, I only aim to keep myself in the top 10. So can it matter if I'm in first or tenth and I don't care if you are in front or behind me? .

"Well, I assure you that's clearly not my case. To take your example if you coveted the top 10, I wouldn't care about the first place, but rather to be in front of you. If you were in tenth place, I could settle for ninth.

Shaolan looked thoughtful for a moment, then his face lit up and his lips twitched in a smirk full of mischief.

"You shouldn't exaggerate, if you were the dumbest student you wouldn't be my rival. You know what I love most of all are challenges.

"What about sport?

"What sport?

“How are we rivals in sport? We both played basketball, but apart from a sports day in elementary school I don't remember that we faced each other.

"But there's a basketball hoop in the backyard, you could very well have asked me to play you one on one."

“We only played basketball during the first year of college and at the time, you were half a header than me which is a big advantage. I know what you are going to tell me ...

Leaving his sentence hanging and went to stand in front of him with a teasing smile. Shaolan was uncomfortable with this sudden proximity. The girl was so close that her breasts pressed lightly against her chest.

She leaned towards him then and he thought for a moment that she was going to kiss him. Alas, she stopped two inches from his lips. When she spoke he could feel how sweet her breath was, "Now I'm half a head taller than you."

Confused, the boy didn't answer right away. He took the time to calm his breathing which was starting to run wild with panic. Was she doing this on purpose or was she just not aware of the effect she could have on a teenager who was tickled by her hormones. He would have loved to think the first guess was correct, because it meant she was flirting with him. Unfortunately, if he wanted to be honest, he had to admit to having noticed several times how naive Sakura was about this kind of thing and oblivious to her charm.

"Only because you put on high heels this morning, otherwise we're the same size." I admit that you caught up with me. "No, I'm an inch taller than you." If you don't believe me I have the reports of the last medical visits to prove it you are 1m 71 and I 1m72, I beat you by a centimeter.

"Because size counts as a victory?" And then I can know how you got my checkup from my last medical visit.

"Everything matters my little Shaolan, especially when I beat you down. And as for the balance sheets, let's say all I had to do was hack the school computer.

Was she serious? If she had really been that far, then this one-sided rivalry bordered on obsessive. Frankly it was almost scary. He glanced at Tomoyo who had been following their conversations in silence for a while and begged for confirmation or not that his friend's words were a joke. In vain.

"A council will consult.

“Finally, Shaolan! I remind you that I plan to study phycology. I assure you that I am fully aware of my mental state. It's already that.

Realizing that he would not have the last word Shaolan gave up. And the moment he gave up, an idea occurred to him. He hesitated. Sakura might be angry with him. Then the boy decided to give it all. After all, consciously or not it was she who had started to flirt. studies where I think I am much better than you now.

" And what ?

He put his hand behind her head to pull her in and kiss her. The kiss lasted longer than he had imagined. A good twenty seconds.

When he pulled away, he found with some satisfaction that his kiss had not left his friend indifferent. As she said nothing, he pointed a finger at her and dug into her right breast.

"I'm warning you if you lose this damn tug-of-war you'll have to kiss me back." Come on, see you later.

Her friend does not react to the remark. Maybe didn't even hear it. So it was shocked when she decided to break her silence by saying:

"Haa… Your naivety will always surprise me." Finally I still wonder sometimes, if you do not add a little. Does he kiss well, Shaolan?

The question obviously bothered her a lot, because all the beautiful confidence she had displayed so far.

“Because it's me, your opponent in the end. I don't think I will win, but I won't let it go.

Sakura suddenly regaining some of her applause replied with a sneer: "It's fine to be positive and not give up, but try to stay positive."

" Are you sure ? Remember what Shaolan said if you lose you have to kiss him back. That's the perfect excuse for… "Right now, I'd rather he kiss me. It bothers me to recognize him, but he has a little more experience than me.

" Not at all !

"What do you mean you dare to secrete your… Ho yes, it's true you had already kissed Shaolan in primary school during this play."

"Oh shut up!" There's not much time left before the bell rings and I'll beat Shaolan again afterwards.

The two young girls sat down and began their showdown. Unsurprisingly, it was Sakura who won after about twenty seconds which was not nothing, because Sakura seemed to have gone more seriously than in these previous matches.

“And the winner of the women's arm wrestling tournament is Sakura,” said Tomoyo, a good loser.

“I have a little surprise for you Tomoyo. Like thanks to you I have a cute girlfriend?

"You are a pretty Sakura girl. I just didn't see myself dating a more muscular girl than me.

" Are you sure ?

“Sure!

The young girl - like the children - was unable to hide her emotions and so even if she said nothing her annoyance was not to displease the boy. The best part was that she couldn't really complain about it since it was she who had decreed that they were rivals. He felt that this wouldn't be the last time he would tease her about it.

Shaolan decided to put an end to this digression by resuming his announcement: "So I said that since you were kind enough to find me a charming girlfriend, I told myself that I was going to return the service immediately by offering you a consolation prize for your second place. So I told the other boys about it and they all agree. You can choose any of them to be your boyfriend this summer.

For once Tomoyo who was known for his even and composed temperament suddenly seemed somewhat taken aback.

"All except me, since I'm going out with Sakura." I know what you have to say to yourself, after coming so close to being my girlfriend, it's kind of like you have to settle for a tuna sandwich after planning to go out to a gourmet restaurant.

" Do not worry about that ! There is no problem, they all agree to dump the girlfriends. I admit that I was surprised by such unanimity. Of course, you are cute and all the guys except me are pigs, so I expected to achieve some success, but here, I must admit that all my expectations were very much surpassed. Go make your choice.

Tomoyo didn't say it twice. She amused herself by examining every boy from every angle, sometimes asking to show their teeth or putting their hands on their buttocks. Then stopping in front of the handsome haired boy Eriol, she gauged him with a glance before nodding appreciatively and said, "This one's pretty good." He's got all his teeth and he's the one with the most interesting butt in the class.

" Hey ! Shaolan said indignantly with a falsely outraged look. You mean you prefer her buttocks to mine.

“Visually it's worth it,” she decrees. Then without the slightest discomfort put each of his hands on the buttocks of two boys. Come on, I'll say Eriol. I like your Shaolan buttocks, but they are a little hard, we see that you do weight training and that you have worked that part, but I like it when it is a little soft.

"No regrets then?"

"No, no that will be fine. Come on, come the tuna sandwich, she said, grabbing the collar of her consolation prize to pull him in and kiss him.

The kiss was long and languid, but it was the shrill little cry that Eriol uttered just before that drew him laughter and focused all the attention of the class on them.

"Bhaa, if the goal is to crush your hand on a table, I think I have an idea to kill two birds with one stone."

" Truly ?

He said nothing, came closer without saying anything, tripped her up and knocked her back on the table. Sakura found herself half-lying on the bench with Shaolan on her kissing her.

" What ?

"You take it like that.

And she began to try to break free. Being in a dominant position, Shaolan believed the case was over. But, she was much stronger than he had imagined. For a very long time, They struggled, at the end Shaolan managed to put his hands on the table, then he kissed her again. It was a hard-won kiss, to say the least.

Old 07-Dec-21, 13:14
Last Achievements

" Certainly !

The boy frowned.

Amused Tomoyo chuckled.

She burst out laughing.

"Uh ...

“We are rivals.

" I do not see the link.

“You didn't know.

" Not at all !

He stood up.

"What about sport?

"What sport?

"A council will consult.

" And what ?

" Not at all !

" Are you sure ?

“Sure!

"No regrets then?"

" Truly ?

" What ?

"You take it like that.

Old 07-Dec-21, 14:44
Points: 4,719, Level: 29 Points: 4,719, Level: 29 Points: 4,719, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Why is this thread blank? Did tread creator just create a 'stub thread" hoping people will discuss or post about the intersection of mixed fighting and the Walking Dead TV show?
Old 07-Dec-21, 15:05
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

probably a very new member who hasn't been authorised by the moderation started this thread.

or it's really weird.
Old 14-Dec-21, 10:15
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Thread approved.