Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Aug-12, 02:16
The Archivist
Points: 237,726, Level: 100 Points: 237,726, Level: 100 Points: 237,726, Level: 100
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 51,253 Times in 2,160 Posts
Default Ingrid vs Martin(sister vs brother)

These photos are from DWW in the late nineties. I used to have additional photos that were lost in computer mishaps. As far as I know a complete video of this match has never been released.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00000011.jpg (31.8 KB, 543 views)
File Type: jpg 00000012.jpg (32.5 KB, 500 views)
File Type: jpg 00000013.jpg (27.1 KB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg 00000014.jpg (32.1 KB, 416 views)
File Type: jpg 00000015.jpg (33.2 KB, 256 views)
File Type: jpg 00000016.jpg (31.3 KB, 318 views)
File Type: jpg 00000017.jpg (29.5 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg 00000018.jpg (30.1 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpg 00000019.jpg (28.7 KB, 567 views)
File Type: jpg 00000020.jpg (27.8 KB, 246 views)
File Type: jpg 00000021.jpg (29.8 KB, 370 views)
Old 16-Aug-12, 02:48
Points: 15,371, Level: 53 Points: 15,371, Level: 53 Points: 15,371, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,361 Times in 302 Posts
Default Re: Ingrid vs Martin(sister vs brother)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogan181 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As far as I know a complete video of this match has never been released.
So much for my question as to whether or not you have the vid X(
Old 17-Aug-12, 22:28
Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

DWW definitely never released it, though I remember it getting mentioned on their forums. Thanks for posting the pics!
Old 28-Jun-17, 13:29
Banned
Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I happen to know both Martin and his sister Ingrid. Ingrid lives in California and is married to an American serviceman. Martin told me that he always hated wrestling his sister. However, if one looks closely enough at these photos certain parts of his body would suggest otherwise. I wish this DVD was still available. GR took down the young teen (eu, juvenile mixed videos) because it was just too controversial, particularly, in the US market. The old eu/teen movies were entirely appropriate but having them on the same website with the more adult videos was I think asking for trouble. I had always hoped that he would have started a separate company devoted to kids/teen wrestling that was pg rated in nature. The company could have been called Danube Kids Wrestling. Does anybody care to start that company with me?
The Following User Says Thank You to DR2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-17, 00:18
Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,626 Times in 111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR2000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I happen to know both Martin and his sister Ingrid. Ingrid lives in California and is married to an American serviceman. Martin told me that he always hated wrestling his sister. However, if one looks closely enough at these photos certain parts of his body would suggest otherwise. I wish this DVD was still available. GR took down the young teen (eu, juvenile mixed videos) because it was just too controversial, particularly, in the US market. The old eu/teen movies were entirely appropriate but having them on the same website with the more adult videos was I think asking for trouble. I had always hoped that he would have started a separate company devoted to kids/teen wrestling that was pg rated in nature. The company could have been called Danube Kids Wrestling. Does anybody care to start that company with me?
Sounds a lot like fighting kids. However well intentioned I don't think you'd want to resurrect that kind of site.
Old 29-Jun-17, 17:16
Banned
Last Achievements

Martin is one of my favourites from DWW!! Had he he ever wrestled Barbara or Petra (both are roughly his age) at this age he would have been squashed via schoolgirl pin!!! Ingrid likely squashed him in the match depicted above!!
Old 01-Jul-17, 14:43
Banned
Last Achievements

Does anyone have an opinion on who would win a wrestling between Barbara (DWW) and Martin when he was just 16 as shown in the pictures above? I think that Barbara could have easily have squashed Martin under her buttocks!!!!
Old 01-Jul-17, 20:44
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

When Barbara first started wrestling, she had her struggles vs Luzia and Eva. However, as the years went on, she improved tremendously. So, to answer your question, it all depends upon which Barbara wrestles him. The older, more experienced Barbara would have had a field day with 16 year old Martin, but her younger self would have struggled. Best answer I can give you.
Old 02-Jul-17, 05:08
Banned
Last Achievements

Well, we may determine the likely outcome by examining the facts and statistics at hand regarding these two fighters. I did some research by looking at some very old DWW videos. My DWW fellow friends might recall that DWW used to post each wrestler's age, weight, and hobby at the beginning of each video. Martin appears to be about 16 here in the pictures contributed above and I know from watching an old Martin vs Luzia video (the one I saw has to be the first match those two had together) match that he is 16, 127 pounds and is 5'7" at the time of the production. The sport he enjoyed the most besides wrestling was rugby. The match mentioned can be found here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok, now the oldest match that I have seen of Barbara's is the one she had between herself and Luzia. The title of that match was Luzia's Birthday Party and that video can be found here:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
In this movie Barbara is 19 years old, 60 kilograms (132 pounds) and she enjoys horse riding. My guess is that Barbara was probably roughly the same weight and height between the ages of 16-18 when this match (fantasy of ours) likely occurred or even did, in fact, occur for all I know. Who knows what GR has locked away in the vaults that we have never seen or probably never will see.
Also, keep in mind that I do not know if Barbara is older than Martin. This is important because age can play a huge difference in a teen grappling match and if the girl is older than the boy than this usually favors the girl since girls mature faster in the teen years.
Given the above let us all play out our fantasy right now with 16 year-old Martin at 127 pounds vs 17 year- old Barbara (Barbara is likely older) at 60 kilograms (132 pounds). We know that Barbara has an age, four pound weight, and height advantage over Martin. She is also far more muscular than Martin and her weight is concentrated mostly in her robust ass and hips.
Also, keep in mind that the statistics do not play out in Martin's favour. He never beat Luzia but the matches were always close. Luzia was always weaker than Barbara and lost to her most of the time, particularly, toward the end of her career.
There is one more key factor here. I know Martin and he told me that the DWW boss, presumably Hana or GR, told him to lose his matches on purpose and that his erections were voluntary when wrestling DWW women. I for one do not believe him. All one has to do is look at his matches to know that they are real and that he did, in fact, honestly lose.
As for his erection (you see an impressive one in the pics above) there is no way any heterosexual teen boy or young man alive could have wrestled Barbara or Luzia and not have obtained a massive erection or even possibly have ejaculated in his his pants. We are talking about the birds and bees here folks. The laws of nature would have commanded our boy Martin (cute kid, by the way) to give a high dick salute to Barbara or Luzia under the circumstances of a wrestling match. Dealing with the arousal that Barbara would no doubt have summoned would be very difficult for any teen boy.
In closing, given the facts and statistics mentioned above had a match ever occur or did, in fact, occur between a teenage Martin and a slightly older Barbara or if we could somehow go back in time and arrange for a tussle between these two than it is patently obvious to me that Barbara would have smothered Martin into submission with her ass or giant breasts. Did I mention that Barbara's chest is 98 cm (38.58'') according to the DWW website? Martin would have been saddled by Barbara and she would make him her personal horse. She would have squashed him with her superior weight, height and leg muscles. Barbara looked very strong even at the tender age of 18 or 19. She would have leg and head scissored his teen boy body into submission. She would have sat high on chest in a schoolgirl pin and dared him to buck her off and gallantly try though he may the boundless energy of his youth and all the teen angst coursing through his body would have been squashed into the muscular buttocks and thighs of Barbara that were honed and perfected by her many years of horse riding that she enjoyed so much.

Last edited by DR2000; 02-Jul-17 at 14:43.
Old 02-Jul-17, 11:48
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR2000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, we may determine the likely outcome by examining the facts and statistics at hand regarding these two fighters. I did some research by looking at some very old DWW videos. My DWW fellow friends might recall that DWW used to post each wrestler's age, weight, and hobby at the beginning of each video. Martin appears to be about 16 here in the pictures contributed above and I know from watching an old Martin vs Luzia video (the one I saw has to be the first match those two had together) match that he is 16, 127 pounds and is 5'7" at the time of the production. The sport he enjoyed the most besides wrestling was rugby. The match mentioned can be found here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok, now the oldest match that I have seen of Barbara's is the one she had between herself and Luzia. The title of that match was Luzia's Birthday Party and that video can be found here:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
In this movie Barbara is 19 years old, 60 kilograms (132 pounds) and she enjoys horse riding. My guess is that Barbara was probably roughly the same weight and height between the ages of 16-18 when this match (fantasy of ours) likely occurred or even did, in fact, occur for all I know. Who knows what GR has locked away in the vaults that we have never seen or probably never will see.
Also, keep in mind that I do not know if Barbara is older than Martin. This is important because age can play a huge difference in a teen grappling match and if the girl is older than the boy than this usually favors the girl since girls mature faster in the teen years.
Given the above let us all play out our fantasy right now with 16 year-old Martin at 127 pounds vs 17 year- old Barbara (Barbara is likely older) at 60 kilograms (132 pounds). We know that Barbara has an age, four pound weight, and height advantage over Martin. She is also far more muscular than Martin and her weight is concentrated mostly in her robust ass and hips.
Also, keep in mind that the statistics do not play out in Martin's favour. He never beat Luzia but the matches were always close. Luzia was always weaker than Barbara and lost to her most of the time, particularly, toward the end of her career.
There is one more key factor here. I know Martin and he told me that the DWW boss, presumably Hana or GR, told him to lose his matches on purpose and that his erections were voluntary when wrestling DWW women. I for one do not believe him. All one has to do is look at his matches to know that they are real and that he did, in fact, honestly lose.
As for his erection (you see an impressive one in the pics above) there is no way any heterosexual teen boy or young man alive could have wrestled Barbara or Luzia and not have obtained a massive erection or even possibly have ejaculated in his his pants. We are talking about the birds and bees here folks. The laws of nature would have commanded our boy Martin (cute kid, by the way) to give a high dick salute to Barbara or Luzia under the circumstances of a wrestling match. Dealing with the arousal that Barbara would no doubt have summoned would be very difficult for any teen boy.
In closing, given the facts and statistics mentioned above had a match ever occurr or did, in fact, occur between a teenage Martin and a slightly older Barbara or if we could somehow go back in time and arrange for a tussle between these two than it is patently obvious to me that Barbara would have smothered Martin into submission with her ass or giant breasts. Did I mention that Barbara's chest is 98 cm (38.58'') according to the DWW website? Martin would have been saddled by Barbara and she would make him her personal horse. She would have squashed him with her superior weight, height and leg muscles. Barbara looked very strong even at the tender age of 18 or 19. She would leg and head scissored his teen boy body into submission. She would have sat high on chest in a schoolgirl pin and dared him to buck her off and gallantly try though he may the boundless energy of his youth and all the teen angst coursing through his body would have been squashed into the muscular buttocks and thighs of Barbara that were honed and perfected by her many years of horse riding that she enjoyed so much.
Nice description of the situation. You actually nailed it and hit the point. I think by knowing all the statistics and their performances at that age, I would say that Barbara would've win 3-1. Probably wouldn't be very easy win for her but she would be able to put him in at least one sgpin and of course a bodyscissor. I don't think a boy at that age can buck her off when she is on top specially when it is toward the end of the match
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post: