Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-Mar-21, 19:45
Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23 Points: 3,091, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Question mark 3 Favourite & Least Favourite Holds

Title says it all really. What are you top 3 favourite scissorholds, smothers, pins, etc? What are your least favourite? Why are they your (least) favourite?

I'm trying to get a rough idea of where I stand with some wrestling moves so that, when the time comes, I know what holds I would like her to prioritise. I've never been properly wrestled/submitted before, so what I think about a certain hold may be different to what is experienced. So, my favourites are based on appearance and imagination rather than experience.
I'll go first:

Favourites:

Reverse scissor (the common choice). Her weight pressing down on your chest, her ass right infront of you, perhaps the most helpless pin once inside. though I'm strangely leaning towards backwards reverse scissors - i dont know the name, but its a reverse headscissors facing the woman's feet.

Reverse facesit (again a common choice I reckon). Most humiliating, very desirable spot of the woman's body. Ass cheeks are fleshy and soft, her legs pin your arms as her weight keeps you from escaping. It's perfect.

s.g.pin. Her looking down on you as her thighs frame your face, a very humiliating pin as any girl could pull it off if they straddle you. It's not you vs air (smothers) or you vs pressure (scissors), it's just you vs weight. It can quickly turn into a facesit if she so wanted to. Can also shuffle up into a throat sit, or she could use her hands to smother you. Just a classic and iconic pin with lots to love.

Least favourites:

Armpit smother. It's an armpit, seems like it would be sweaty and unpleasant.

Camel clutch. Not really what I visualise when I envision mixed wrestling. Seems pretty uncommon and doesn't look particularly great or exciting to be in.

Foot choke. This is my favourite of the least favourites (if that makes sense). What I'm talking about here is when the woman uses her feet to press down on the guys neck. There's nothing I particularly hate about it, it's just I like the other moves a whole lot more.

I'm looking forward to hearing your lists and how they may differentiate from mine
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jobckn For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, headscissors, pin, submission