Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Gloria vs Andreas.
Preview video and photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-228.

Old 23-Sep-14, 00:25
Points: 2,816, Level: 22 Points: 2,816, Level: 22 Points: 2,816, Level: 22
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Internal dilemma

Hi, this is my first post and I have been into the fantasy of losing to a woman for a long time but I have always had a very difficult time coming to grips with my fantasy and/or pursuing it.
I am not an overly big guy at 5'8" 160lbs but I have been into fighting sports my whole life and practice Krav Maga, Boxing, Ju-Jitsu, Kickboxing, and have a Marine Corps background.
So what I basically struggle with is although I badly want a female to beat me and dominate me in a wrestling match I have a hard time doing it, for example just today I had a grappling match against a very attractive female in a Ju-Jitsu class and I badly fantasized about losing to her but in a crowded class I couldn't let myself do that and promptly tapped her out 3 times... And when it comes to my girlfriend I don't know how to bring it up that I would like lose to her but I don't know how to do this when she has a image of me as a very good fighter and a very strong dominate personality. I haven't had the fortune of being able to date an athletic female who is an experienced fighter which I figure would be one easy solution.
Anyone have any suggestions/thoughts/comments...anything really along this subject? Is anyone struggling with the same thing?
Old 23-Sep-14, 01:25
Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Internal dilemma

I was an 0331, but the only MCMAP we did was going from tan to green in about 4 hours because we had to. So I learned just enough to get my ass kicked in style....

Anyway, is your girlfriend into sports or working out? If she is, we can go from there. If not, get her into it. Shoot me a PM if you want; I went through the same thing, though I had a LOT of luck along the way.

S/F
Old 23-Sep-14, 09:48
Points: 5,112, Level: 30 Points: 5,112, Level: 30 Points: 5,112, Level: 30
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements

It is far more satisfying to be beaten by a skilled and athletic lady rather than just 'letting' her win. That's why it's far better to go to one of the ladies on wb270.com or sessiongirls.com because the better ones would definitely be able to achieve your aim because they are very experienced and are wrestling regularly.

If finance is an issue, you will just have to save up and enjoy the anticipation as you get closer to being able to afford it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-14, 12:45
Points: 12,552, Level: 48 Points: 12,552, Level: 48 Points: 12,552, Level: 48
Last Achievements

It sounds to me as if you might have a difficult time finding a woman who can legitimately beat you, if you're as experienced and well-trained as you say. If the woman were to tie you up first, of course, you would be able to experience being dominated because you wouldn't be able to stop her from putting you in any hold she wanted, but you might be able to find someone who can take you. It just might be difficult. I really hope you do. Nobody should have to have these fantasies without getting something out of them.
Old 23-Sep-14, 17:48
Points: 14,525, Level: 52 Points: 14,525, Level: 52 Points: 14,525, Level: 52
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,756 Times in 630 Posts

I have the same problem in that I have never been able to bring it up to any girls I know outside of sessions. Just couldn't do it. My solution was to date a session wrestler, so she knew about it from the start and didn't have a problem with it But then the problem with that is that most session girls aren't really long term relationship material. So I'm still in a dificult position myself in finding the right woman.
Old 23-Sep-14, 21:02
Points: 2,816, Level: 22 Points: 2,816, Level: 22 Points: 2,816, Level: 22
Last Achievements

A couple of questions,

Anyone know if the chicago area session wrestlers are really any good or worth it?

How did everyone who has a girlfriend who is into fighting bring it up or find out about it? Did anyone find a girl at a gym or a martial art class and luck out? How did it happen if so?
The Following User Says Thank You to lancerlax For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-14, 01:16
Points: 47,539, Level: 95 Points: 47,539, Level: 95 Points: 47,539, Level: 95
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,921 Times in 1,826 Posts

this has been a re-occurring and important topic of discussion on this board.
some here have No problem opening up to their significant other about the
desire to lose or be dominated by a female (wife, girlfriend).

However, many others, me included, find it difficult to fully come to grips with
our "fetish" "fantasy" "desires" or such. it took me 6-7 years before i fully fessed
up to my wife (of many decades now) about my wrestling desires. only to
have her say: "oh, is that it. what's the big deal." Even today, it's hard to find,
or say the words to engage her in this desire, but when i do, and she does, its Great.

i agree with an earlier comment, try to fulfill the fantasy. session wrestlers
are good, for sure, but your significant other is better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femdomlurker For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-14, 05:09
Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I had a similar problem with my gf. She's game but can't match my intensity level of I'm getting into it. I felt like a bad guy looking on the internet for girls to wrestle/box. We still play fight n wrestle, but she's ok with me getting a session girl as long as there's trust. Just be open about what you need, and you'll find it. And chicagos got some awesome girls Gia is my fave
Old 24-Sep-14, 07:29
Points: 6,418, Level: 34 Points: 6,418, Level: 34 Points: 6,418, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I understand you (as most of us) fantasize about losing in a fight against a woman and being at her mercy. Also, you're serious about fighting (many of us here have only had real fights against pickle jars).
What I don't get is what are you willing to do. For a moment it sounds as if you want the woman to beat you in a legitimate fight while you're trying your best, but in your Jiu-Jitsu example you make it look as if you'd be willing to surrender to her and you didn't do it only because it would be embarrasing.
If you're looking to lose because the woman beats you regardless of your efforts, perhaps your girlfriend may not bee up to the task. OTOH, if you're willing to surrender against a girl that cannot beat you for real but can at least put up some struggle I think it's cool to tell your girlfriend.
Let her know it's a fetish, a sexual fantasy that would drive you crazy. You should also let her feel safe: she must know that even though you're a good fighter, you won't hurt her or put her at risk. Show her some moves. Get safety words in the scene. In time, she may even be willing to train for real and bring the matches to a whole new level. All of that depends, of course, on the trust you hold of each other.
Old 24-Sep-14, 08:45
Points: 5,112, Level: 30 Points: 5,112, Level: 30 Points: 5,112, Level: 30
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a similar problem with my gf. She's game but can't match my intensity level of I'm getting into it. I felt like a bad guy looking on the internet for girls to wrestle/box. We still play fight n wrestle, but she's ok with me getting a session girl as long as there's trust. Just be open about what you need, and you'll find it. And chicagos got some awesome girls Gia is my fave
Well, that's great if your other half is comfortable with the idea. But I doubt whether many wives or girlfriends would believe that there would be nothing sexual involved.

I am sure that the vast majority of women who discover (whether accidentally or when deliberately told) that their partner wrestles other females, would automatically assume that there is something more significant going on as well...