Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Apr-21, 01:37
Points: 1,199, Level: 13 Points: 1,199, Level: 13 Points: 1,199, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Lethal Leg Goddess

I just signed up to this website and LLG is the reason. I am glad there is significant discussion on the history behind this mystery. I was going to Vegas annually during this time and never made a connection. What an oversight it turned out to be. I am a sucker for Vital Statistics and wonder if anyone ever measured any part of her seemingly lean physique. The accent is on seemingly because the double bicep pose on page 7 looks to be the largest I have ever seen when flexing. My guess would be upward of .maybe 15 inches.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LegmanDonnie For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-21, 02:49
Points: 5,126, Level: 30 Points: 5,126, Level: 30 Points: 5,126, Level: 30
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Legman I never measured and I saw her a dozen or so times. I was mesmerized. What I can say is that she has, as you can see, a perfectly symmetrical figure, nothing out of proportion so not overly muscular like an FBB. She is 6 ft in heels with a strong back, shoulders, arms and long hands. Great upper body strength. Marvelous abs. Of course as you have seen, legs and ass to die for. Dressed in street clothes she looks like a gorgeous fitness model, not a bodybuilder with 18 inch biceps ��. 15 inches may be a good guess.. Miss her terribly...
The Following User Says Thank You to Junglebeast For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-21, 08:24

Even though there is no actual listing of LLG measurements out there, I take comfort in the fact she was so dedicated to Fitness is evidenced in the confidence she shows in flexes like the double bicep. It is mesmerizing to Envision that in a pair of six inch heels standing six foot four, my eye level would be lower than her bicep peak. To be staring at sculpted shoulders inches away and be told how in a few seconds I would be held firmly across them is amazing when you realize she could deliver the goods. I think my favorite clip is watching her take on the guy in grey shorts where she uses a grapevine and his legs are helpless to escape. From a distance LLG might look Slim but with the comparison to an average sized man with maybe 20 inch thighs, you see the stark contrast between his slack submissive legs with her twin flexing Pistons simultaneously skewering him like a fork and spreading him apart as his strength is sapped. I wouldn't be surprised to see a measurement of 24 inch thighs, especially if her hamstrings are fully flexed in the same manner. Maybe Jungle would agree.

Last edited by LegmanDonnie; 29-Apr-21 at 11:12. Reason: Spelling and additional comment
The Following User Says Thank You to LegmanDonnie For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-21, 22:28
Points: 5,071, Level: 30 Points: 5,071, Level: 30 Points: 5,071, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I remember in her yahoo group page she said her thighs were about 23-24 inches.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMaster197 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-21, 00:17
Last Achievements

Legman, I'm 6' 1" and she was my height in heels whenever we sessioned. I think she was at least 5' 10" or so. Maybe she never wanted to be taller than me in heels for my ego, but she was always as tall as me.

As I wrote before... helluva woman I miss terribly.
Old 30-Apr-21, 01:42

I always remember her listed on the wb270 cite as being 5 foot 10 but I also remember one of her web page is talking about wearing some 6-inch heels for one of her sessions which also involved lifting. So I would tend to go along with your theory that she wasn't wearing the highest heels she owned when meeting you.

A link on an earlier page mentions LLG doing a video with scissor Vixens and I wonder if anyone knows what number in the series it is listed under. The link is no longer working and I would like to know if it was only about 15 minutes long. I have seen video where LLG is wearing stretchy jeans the entire time she has Drew in 1 dominating hold after another. She refuses to remove her jeans because Drew was unprepared and would not switch to a pair of shorts for some reason. If that was the video for SV it is totally unlike any other preview I have seen from them.

There is another clip out there which is about 5 minutes of LLG narrating story about one of her session Challengers, I believe a younger kid with a sweatshirt. In short order she adjusts his attitude, and then you see some video evidence of the same.

One of her wrestling descriptions is forcing a man's shoulder toward the ground so she can snatch his wrist, pull his arm between his own legs and lift him right off the ground as she forces him face down onto a bed. In the video I saw with Drew, LLG performs this exact technique.

Does anyone remember the clip of her grapevining a guy while simultaneously covering his mouth with her right hand and using her left hand to secure his right wrist? When I find most amazing about it all is the left hand of the guy has doubled up his grip as he struggles to press up or twist his body free, but LLG is strong enough with just one arm to keep her top position as both his arms get pinned flat yet again.

I hope it is permissible to continue this topic and appreciate anybody with first-hand experience if they have the ability to confirm what I have seen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LegmanDonnie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-21, 15:05
Last Achievements

Lift and carry....

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 13-May-21, 16:38
Last Achievements

These three links are courtesy of someone on saradas.org, all three lift and carry. No sound when I watched them, but I'm sure that doesn't matter. Enjoy!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Junglebeast For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-21, 20:23

Thanks much for those links. There is sound on them but you might need a different video player. There is a good audio commentary by LLG on her heaviest lift, a 286 pounder. That is the clip requested a few pages ago so that guy should be pleased.

She describes herself as maintaining the same body weight for about 35 years when that was filmed. The same amount of time LLG says she has been putting guys in a grapevine hold, even before she knew what it was called. Maybe that is why I marvel at this tour de force. It must be quite a mind blowing experience to encounter someone who developed her strength early and was stoked to be able to show how strong she was to men who probably underestimated her. Maybe that's why her confidence is always brimming over because she has already sized up whoever is standing before her and thus she knows what it's going to take to lift them off their feet. And as for the Grapevine, I haven't seen a clip of her yet where she hasn't been able to pin a main flat and overpower him with the flex of her legs.
The Following User Says Thank You to LegmanDonnie For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-21, 20:59
Last Achievements

I had a speaker problem but did a test and eventually heard what she was saying. One story about her confidence, and forgive me if I’m repeating myself. She was at the gym training in around 2008, 2009, so she was in her mid-50s. This big young guy, as she described him, maybe 30, tried to do a lift and she spotted him. She tried and did a couple of reps. (Sorry I forgot the weight or the reps.) She never really bragged with me but when she told me the story she did laugh. The Goddess did have confidence, believe me

Tags
lift and carry, mixed wrestling, session wrestler, strong legs, strong woman