Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Apr-20, 16:42
Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Fran

“Look at ya!”
Eric was home on leave from the military after a year. He was walking up the driveway of his friend Chris’ house, when the door flew open.
“Hi, Mrs. North! Chris around?”
“Oh my goodness! When did you get home?”
“Yesterday. Had dinner with my folks, and we talked. I was too tired to do much else.”
“You look great! So grown up!” Fran threw her arms around him.
“Thanks. Good to see ya. Is he inside?”
“Come in and have a coffee with me. Chris and Katie went to the lake this morning. I can call his cell …”
“Naa, I can catch him when he gets back. Let those guys have their day up there. I’m home for almost two weeks.”
“Come in, come in!”
Fran made coffee and talked with Eric about military life and beamed at him. “It’s so good to see you!”
“Thanks, Mrs. N.”
“Oh, call me Fran. You’re grown up now.”
They talked for a long time. Fran was divorced since Eric met her, and was the “cool mom,” letting the boys hang out and drink a few beers, as long as they were sane about it. She knew enough to shut it down when needed. Smart lady, and willing to treat 16-year-olds like the young adults they were becoming.
Eric had fond memories, and had harbored a bit of a crush on Fran. It was just weird, hormonal teen fantasy.
“… but you always were smarter than the others,” he heard her say as he snapped back out of some pleasant memories.
“Oh … thanks. I don’t know about that …”
“No, really. I trusted you more. You looked out for Chris. I know what I saw. I always loved you for that.”
Eric smiled, a bit embarrassed at the praise.
“Even when you took my red ones,” she said.
“… what?” Eric said.
“When you took my red underwear from the line. You remember, the red ones with the black border? I liked those. I went out and got another pair.”
Eric knew exactly what she was talking about but couldn’t let himself be busted. His mind raced.
“Mrs. N, I’m not sure what — I never took —
“It’s OK,” she said. “You were 17. Your hormones were going crazy. It’s all right. What did you do with them?”
Eric turned bright red.
“Tell me. Did you take them home and play with yourself?”
Eric couldn’t speak. She was spot on, but he couldn’t talk about it.
“I remember sharing the couch with you, too,” Fran said. “Remember? The Red Sox were on and I was so tired, you let me sleep with my feet in your lap? Do you think a woman doesn’t notice such things?”
Eric knew exactly the day she was talking about. Chris and some other friends were in the back sitting around the pool, but Eric wanted to see the game. Fran had come in and sat next to him, then laid down and put her feet on him. She really was tired, and when she moved a bit, she noticed he had a hard-on. Feigning sleep, she turned until the her foot was firmly against his cock, keeping it pressed against his thigh but giving him no chance to move it. She kept him helpless and confused for 20 or 30 minutes. He could do nothing. She even let her blanket ride up above her hips and ass to give him a view.
“That made me smile for a long time. That night, I had to take care of myself.”
Eric was stunned she was talking about him in a sexual way. He always had fantasies about her, but this was crazy. And as shocked as he was, he loved it.
“A woman knows, Eric. I caught you looking at my legs or ass more times than I can remember. Remember wrestling for the keys that time?”
Eric instantly got semi-hard. He remembered. He was 13 or 14, and had been joking around with Fran about stealing her car. Some harmless joking around. They wound up on the living room floor play-fighting when Fran straddled him and pinned his arms over his head, her breasts near his face. It was one of his fantasies and she was making it happen.
“I had to shut that down quick,” she said. “You would’ve exploded if I’d have kept it up.”
He remembered, all right. It was something he always wanted to happen again, but she managed to laugh it off or otherwise avoid it. He was a kid. She couldn’t. But she knew his thoughts.
“Stay for lunch,” she said.
He felt like he was glued to the chair. She looked at him and laughed. “Do you want to wrestle? Is that what you’re thinking?”
Eric was terrified; there was a lot to process here. “Yes,” he finally stammered.
She smiled. “It’s OK. It’ll be fun.”
His mind was racing. He was just offered a sexual fantasy, courtesy of a childhood friend’s mom. He had always had feelings for her, and now they were actually going to act out one of his long-time adolescent dreams.
“Go in the living room and move some of the furniture back,” Fran said. “I’ll be down in a minute.”
Fran was probably 5’6” and 140 pounds. She was in her upper 40s, now, and was fairly solid.
At just 19, Eric was 6’3” 160. He had filled out a bit after a year in the service, but was still very thin and not very strong.
Eric was moving furniture and didn’t hear her sneak up behind him. Fran grabbed him in a bear hug, right at his elbows, her arms pinning Eric’s to his sides, tight.
“No fair!” Eric laughed.
“All’s fair, kid.” Fran had him good. “If we both get on our knees, it won’t hurt as much when you get weak and fall,” she said quietly but firmly. She hooked a leg in front of his shins and pushed forward. His legs buckled and he found himself with his arms still pinned, but both of them on their knees. She kept her head turned to the side, right in his back.
“You gonna let me go so we can have a fair fight?” Eric asked.
“No.”
She had him wrapped up pretty good. He tried to free his arms, but couldn’t. On his knees, he had no real leverage. Every way he bent or jerked his body to free himself, she went with him. He was stuck, and starting to get winded. Fran let up when she wanted to conserve her strength, but when she needed to clamp down, she could. Eric started to feel drained. Nothing worked. The minutes passed.
Fran was barely expending any energy. Eric was stuck, and he knew it.
“OK, I give,” he said.
“Just tap,” Fran said quietly.
Eric couldn’t move. “I can’t! Come on …”
“Say please,” Fran said, while constricting him a bit more. He couldn’t get a good breath at all now.
“I’m going to put you down on the floor,” Fran said. “Don’t resist, or you will hurt yourself.”
She leaned to the side and Eric began to fall with her, but true to her word, she let him down gently. Eric wanted to turn the tables, but before he could she was rolling him onto his back and straddling him, just like when he was a kid. She stretched his arms over his head and her sports bra grazed his face.
“Well. Here we are again, Eric.”
He realized they were almost in the exact same spot. She had him in the same hold. Only this time, she kept him in the hold, smiling down at him, letting her breasts bounce in his face.
Eric tried to kick a little, but he had no leverage.
With a quick hope, Fran moved up into a tight schoolboy, his arms over his head, his elbows together between her knees.
“Mrs. N —“
“Yes, Eric?” she asked.
He didn’t have anything to say. He wanted it to last forever. She had a bit of a belly, but otherwise she looked great. Toned arms, tits stretching the sports bra, her auburn hair touching her shoulders.
“My arms hurt,” Eric finally said.
“Well, they don’t hurt, Eric. They just don’t have any blood in them,” she said. “When I get up, you won’t be able to move them at first. They’re asleep.
“But I’ll help you. Are you ready for this to be over?”
Eric wasn’t sure.
“Well, I can’t do anything,” he said.
“No,” Fran said. “You’re my prisoner.”
Eric’s cock jumped a little in his jeans. He hadn’t changed his clothes; he wasn’t ready at all, and wasn’t sure whether he should undress, or what.
She squeezed his face a few times with her thighs.
“I have a surprise for you,” she said. “Close your eyes.”
Eric felt Fran get up. As she grabbed his dead arms by the wrist and moved them to crucifix position, he couldn’t help but look.
Fran clambered over him, her knees just under his arms.
“Recognize them? Hm?”
Eric couldn’t bring himself to say yes.They were the same style as the ones he had taken a few years back.
“Need a closer look?” she asked.
She dropped down so her ass was lightly touching his face. She lifted up, and came back down again. And again.
“I notice you’re not turning your head, Eric. You must be enjoying yourself. Let’s see.”
Fran reached down and felt his cock through his jeans.
“Oh yes. You’re enjoying this.”
Fran again sat back.
“Unh,” she finally groaned. She came down full on his face.
“My knees aren’t what they used to be,” she said. “Tough getting old. I’ll be up in a minute.”
This was a dream come true. Eric squirmed and drew what air he could, through her underwear. He reached up for her but she grabbed his wrists and effortlessly pinned them to her thighs.
“Eric, if you keep holding my legs like this, I won’t be able to get up!” she teased.
She pressed his wrists tighter to her thighs.
“Eric! Stop that! You’re going to make — “
Fran shifted and rocked ever so slightly. Eric could get air in small bits.
Suddenly, Fran shuddered. She groaned and heaved, lifting up from him slightly, but angling, searching for exactly the right spot. She was trying to speak, but couldn’t. “Er — oh — oh shit” — she let out some groans and finally collapsed on his chest, breathing heavily and sighing. She straightened her legs, on each side of his head. Neither said a word.
She lay there for a while, composing herself. Eric didn’t know what to do, she lay still.
Then he felt her undoing his belt.
“Let’s see what we have here …”
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to walrus21 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-20, 17:54
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Fran

Goddamn, the cool mum is super hot!

I can see exactly why Eric fantasised about his best friends mom. There is something very exciting about the way she knew exactly what he was thinking about as he secretly ogled her. Stealing her red underwear with the black borders would have been exciting for him as a kid, but nowhere near as much as when she showed her new pair to him from up close. Facesitting in wrestling is amazing to me, and the way Fran captured Eric and had him helpless was fantastic.

Thank you very much for this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-20, 09:09
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fran

Great story so far!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

Tags
bearhug, facesit, mom