Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Feb-21, 12:27
Points: 5,349, Level: 31 Points: 5,349, Level: 31 Points: 5,349, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My stories of men being subdued by women

Story: Risky Obsessions
Chapter #7: Wrestled to Exhaustion

Bill quickly discovered that wrestling with a girl was every bit as thrilling as he thought it would be. He was surprised at how strong Suzie was. She also seemed to have boundless energy, while he was starting to run out of steam.

At first Bill was winning. At least he was mostly on top. In his fantasies he wanted to lose, but when the wrestling started he found himself trying to win. He wanted to gain Suzie’s respect by proving to her that he was stronger.

With Bill on top Suzie wrapped her legs around his sides and squeezed tight. He grunted in pain. That made Suzie laugh. Bill was shocked by the strength of her legs. They were crazy strong. He tried to pry them apart with his hands without success. He struggled to stand up. Once standing he was able to break free. He wasn’t sure if he had broken out of the hold or if she had just let him go.

Bill now focused entirely on avoiding Suzie’s legs. For a while he succeeded. He could sense that Suzie was getting pissed off about it. A few minutes later she trapped him in another body scissors. This time she was lying on her side with her thighs squeezing his stomach and lower back, while he was lying on his back.

He groaned in pain, then tried to sit up while pushing against the thigh that was squeezing his stomach. She countered by sitting up then getting into position behind him while using her legs to squeeze his sides. Then she wrapped her right arm around his neck and pulled him down. They were both lying on their left sides.

Bill couldn’t believe what was happening. His sides hurt, and her arm around his neck was making it hard for him to breathe. He could barely move. He could see himself in the mirror, wrapped up tight in Suzie’s hold.

If he had been fighting against a muscle-bound woman who was trained in martial arts this wouldn’t be such a blow to his ego. But Suzie was a 21-year old cheerleader with beauty queen looks. Not being able to escape from her was humiliating.

His face was turning red. When he started to feel dizzy he tapped her right arm and she released him.

“I win!”, she said.

“Yes, you did,” he admitted as he tried to catch his breath. “I need a timeout.” He got off the bed. He tottered a little while walking to the bathroom, making it look like he was drunk. Suzie found this to be quite amusing.

The reason Bill left the room abruptly was because his dizziness was turning into nausea. He sat on the toilet lid, eyes closed and breathing in and out slowly until his head gradually cleared. He knew he was out of shape. On most days he didn’t give it much thought, but now he wished he was healthier. If he had more endurance he could get more out of this experience.

While Bill was gone Suzie stared at herself in the ceiling mirror. She thought about the first round of the fight. She was looking forward to watching the video of it.

Bill was stronger than the boy from the diner, but older. It took a while, but she gradually wore him down. She now felt confident that she would be able to completely subdue him. Soon she would have him wrapped up in a smother hold where he would be completely helpless. Then the real fun would begin.

No need to rush though. She would play with her prey before killing him. She wanted him to have a long-drawn-out death. She would have Bill begging for death before it was over, and she was going to savor every moment of it.

Last edited by subdued10; 05-Feb-21 at 06:13. Reason: misspelled word
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-21, 12:58
Last Achievements

Chapter #8: First Time Smothered

Bill walked back into the bedroom holding 2 beers.

Suzie was sitting on the bed. She was no longer wearing her cheerleader uniform. All she had on was a white bra and a white pair of full-cut panties. His mind flashed back to the video of the girl in her underwear who pinned down her boyfriend then sat on his face, only Suzie was even hotter. This thought gave him an immediate erection.

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” said Suzie with a smile. Bill blushed, handed her a beer then sat down beside her.

“So, what’s next?” Suzie asked.

Bill thought about it for a moment then said, “I would like to try a little fantasy role-play. You could be a female assassin who was hired to kill me by using your body to smother me.” He felt embarrassed about having such masochistic desires. He felt even more embarrassed because he said them out loud.

Suzie sat on his lap and embraced him. She said, “That sounds like fun!” Her reaction caught him by surprise.

“Of course, we should set a couple of ground rules,” said Bill.

“Like what?” Suzie asked.

“If I say things like ‘No!’ or ‘Please stop!’ I don’t actually want you to stop. But, if I say ‘Red light!’ that means stop. If I say ‘Yellow light!’ that means continue but with less intensity.”

“What does ‘Green light!’ mean?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” he admitted. “Maybe that could mean that I really like what you are doing and I want more of it.”

Bill then said, “This is just a playful game. I won’t struggle too hard and you don’t need to squeeze me so tight. Oh, and this should go without saying, but I don’t actually want to be smothered to death.”

Suzie hugged him gently then whispered in his ear, “What’s the matter Bill? Are you scared?” Then she said, “Okay, no problem. Your fantasy, your rules.”

She was right. This was his fantasy. But the way she was acting made him wonder if this was her fantasy too. She seemed to be erotically charged. Could she actually be turned on by the idea of smothering a man?

To start the scene Bill pretended to be asleep. Suzie gently placed a pillow over Bill’s face. She then pressed her body down onto the pillow.

It took some real effort but Bill was able to push her off enough to get the pillow off of his face. Suzie then put him in a cross body pin. From the ceiling mirror he could see a young girl on top of him. His right arm was trapped between her thighs. His left arm was pinned by both of her hands tightly gripping his wrist. The view was so arousing that once again he was rock hard.

Bill started acting out his role. “What’s happening!? Who are you!?”

Suzie played along. “I’ve been sent here to kill you. You are going to be smothered.” She then shifted so that her soft belly was pressed over his face.

Bill struggled to escape the belly smother and eventually did. Suzie switched to sitting on top of him in a schoolgirl pin. She was sitting on his crotch. She pinned his wrists down with her hands and started slowly grinding on him. This aroused him greatly. It also seemed to arouse her.

Suzie let go of his arms. Bill said, “What are you going to do to me?” She smiled and said, “You’ll see.”

Suzie unclasped her bra. She removed it, twirled it a few times, then flung it. Bill realized what was about to happen and started pleading, “No! Please! Don’t!” Suzie ignored his pleas and slowly lowered her large, perfect breasts onto his face.

Bill was in heaven. He was so thrilled by this that he didn’t even try to escape. He lay there motionless, just experiencing the sensation of being smothered by a girl’s breasts. His face was immersed in a dark, warm, soft world.

He never wanted it to end but when he needed air he began to struggle. He turn his head to the right and left but on each side their was a full breast to keep him stifled. He tried to push up on the front of her shoulders, but she was not making it easy for him. She kept grabbing his wrists to pull his hands away.

A few times he did manage to push her off a little and turned his head to the side, to the point where he was able to free his face and gasp for air. Each time he could see his face in the mirror with Suzie’s large breasts looming just above the side of his face. And each time he watched as Suzie gripped his head with both of her hands, forcing his face into an upturned position. Then he watched helplessly as her breasts slowly descended.

Bill had watched so many videos of women smothering men with their breasts. He assumed that it was all pure fantasy, that a man would be able to get air by turning his head, or simply by pushing her breasts away from his face. He would at least be able to catch a breath of air here and there. Only now did he realize that a woman’s breasts were a devastating weapon that she could use to suffocate a man.

Bill’s struggles became more desperate. Suzie had locked up his legs with hers. She wrapped her arms around the back of his head, and pushed his face even deeper into her breasts. When the breast smothering started he was in smother heaven. Now he was trapped in smother hell.

Last edited by subdued10; 05-Feb-21 at 13:07. Reason: Grammar error
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-21, 22:31
Last Achievements

Chapter #9: Seduced

Suzie felt Bill weakening beneath her from the relentless breast smothering. She was disappointed when she heard his muffled voice crying out, “Red light!” She pretended not to hear him at first, making him desperately repeat it a few times.

Suzie rolled onto her back next to Bill. She mocked him a little. “So, does this mean I don’t get to complete my mission?” Bill was so out of breath he didn’t reply. Then Suzie said, “You told me you weren’t going to struggle.”

Bill said, “I tried not to but I really needed to breathe.” He reflected for a moment then said, “I’m starting to think that fantasizing about being smothered is better than actually being smothered.”

Suzie pulled a sheet over both of them and rested her head on his chest. Bill looked at the two of them together in the mirror. He imagined that he was in bed with his super-hot girlfriend.

Bill was having second thoughts about staying another day. He was tired and sore, and he felt like he already experienced everything he wanted to experience in this encounter. He got to wrestle with a beautiful girl. He found out what it was like to be smothered by a girl. Maybe he would visit Suzie again sometime, but right now he was feeling like it was time to go.

When Bill told Suzie he was going leave she asked, “Did I do something wrong?”

Bill said, “Absolutely not. You helped me live out my fantasy of wrestling with a beautiful girl. And I got to experience what it was like to smothered by a girl. Really, I couldn’t have asked for more.”

“Then why are you leaving?”, she asked.

“I’m not feeling all that well,” he said. “But maybe we can do this again sometime.”

Suzie jumped up and said, “You never got to see me in my schoolgirl uniform.”

“I suppose there’s enough time for that,” Bill said with a smile.

Suzie started getting dressed. First she put her bra back on. Then the white long-sleeved blouse. Next the dark blue and green-striped tie, leaving the knot a little loose. She then put on the dark blue pleated skirt.

She sat on the bed to put on the white socks. They stretched almost up to her knees. Then she put on a pair of dark blue suede shoes with long heels. The color of the shoes matched perfectly with the skirt.

“Did you really wear that to school?” Bill asked. “That skirt is awfully short. Not that I’m complaining.”

“Okay, so I might have improvised a little,” she admitted with a smile. She leaned back, looked down, lifted her skirt, then spread her legs wide. For some reason she felt the need to inspect her panties. “So, what do you think?”

“Incredible”, said Bill.

Suzie sat beside Bill, so close that their bodies were touching. They sat silently for a moment then she said, “It’s too bad that you have to go.”

A few more moments passed. In a sudden burst of excitement Suzie grabbed the top of Bill’s thigh and said, “I just thought of a great game we could play!”

Bill hesitated. “I don’t know if I’m up for any more games tonight.”

“Don’t you at least want to hear about it?” she asked. “It’s called ‘Sex or Smother’.”

“Sex or Smother?” he asked.

“Yes,” she replied. “Here’s how it works. I am an innocent schoolgirl and you are a dirty old man who wants to have sex with me. You win if you are able to force me to have sex. My objective is to stop you from taking my innocence. I win if I can stop you by smothering you out.”

“I’m not a dirty old man”, said Bill. “And I’m not innocent,” said Suzie. She shifted her hand up to the front of his boxer shorts and started rubbing lightly. The effect was immediate.

Bill was feeling uneasy. Something just didn’t seem right about this situation. He still thought that he should leave, but the pleasure from being lightly stroked was weakening his resolve.

“I don’t know Suzie. Like I said, I really am tired. And I don’t think I could take any more smothering.”

Suzie straddled Bill, wrapping her arms gently around him. She slowly started grinding on him. “Don’t worry about that,” she said breathlessly. “I’m so horny right now I’ll probably let you win.”

Bill could no longer think straight. Suzie’s teasing was driving him insane. He grabbed her hips to stop her from grinding. He was dangerously close to coming in his shorts.

Bill was no longer able to resist. “Okay Suzie,” he said. “Let’s play your game.”
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 04:06
Last Achievements

Chapter #10: Sex or Smother

Bill and Suzie rolled around on the bed. The match started out well for him. His strategy was to take off her clothes step by step, while making moves that aroused her. It seemed to be working.

Suzie removed her shoes before the fight started. The first thing Bill removed from her was the tie. He untied the knot then tossed it aside.

The next thing Bill went after was her blouse. Suzie was on her back with Bill on top. In the struggle to remove her blouse the two top buttons were torn off.

“Sorry about that,” Bill said. Suzie just laughed and said, “You owe me a new blouse.”

Suzie half-heartedly resisted having the blouse torn off of her, then let him remove it. Both of them were getting more aroused and both seemed to want this sexual encounter to happen. What started out as a wrestling match was turning into a form of aggressive foreplay.

Bill started kissing Suzie. Even while she struggled to get out from underneath of him, Suzie was returning his kisses.

Suzie struggled into a sitting position with Bill astride her. He reached around her back attempting to unclasp her bra, but fumbled awkwardly with it. He was always clumsy when it came to removing bras. His feelings of humiliation grew when they had to stop the fight long enough for Suzie to unclasp the bra herself.

Suzie was on her back, her bra now removed. Bill was lying on his left side, kissing her while feeling Suzie’s left breast with his right hand. He gently rubbed her breast circling the tips of his fingers around her nipple, then began lightly pinching her nipple. At the same time he began stimulating her right breast with his mouth. First he licked around the area of her nipple. Then he lightly flicked his tongue on her nipple. Then he nipped her right nipple with his lips while simultaneously pinching her left nipple.

All of this attention to her breasts had the desired effect. Suzie started moaning. The pinching of both of her nipples was sending electric charges of pleasure through her.

Suzie unbuttoned her skirt. She lifted up her butt to start pulling the skirt off. Bill helped her remove it completely.

Bill reached down to start stroking Suzie’s panty-covered pussy. She closed her legs to prevent him from doing it. He started trying to pry her legs apart. She giggled when his attempts failed.

After more struggling to separate her legs Suzie said, “You’d better figure out a way to fuck me soon Bill, or you are going to be smothered.” Bill sensed a change in her tone and became concerned, but then Suzie opened her legs as if to say that she was just kidding. She was being quite the tease.

Bill started rubbing Suzie’s legs. Eventually he was rubbing them higher and higher up her thighs. She began responding with moans of pleasure as his fingers stroked her upper inner thighs. He took his time and eventually he was rubbing her crotch.

Bill switched to using his tongue. He was licking her inner thighs, gradually licking closer and closer to her crotch. He took his time. The anticipation was making Suzie crazy with desire. She slowly slid herself down and gently guided him to where she wanted to be licked next.

He obliged her. When she gently moved her crotch to his face he pressed his face into it and breathed her in. She smelled wonderful. He hadn’t been this close to the promised land in a long time. In this moment, he realized how much he missed it.

Bill licked her most intimate areas through her panties. Suzie was becoming so aroused that she wrapped her thighs lightly around his head. She put her hands behind his head and held him gently in place. Her eyes closed as waves of pleasure starting crashing over her. She began to slowly grind on his face.

Bill decided that it was time for her panties to come off. When he went to remove her legs from around his head so that he could sit up and remove her panties, her legs suddenly clamped down tight. Her hands pulled on the back of his head, pushing his face tight into her panties.

“Uh-oh,” Suzie said with mock concern. “It looks like somebody has fallen into my smother trap.”

Bill tried to free himself from the tight grip of her thighs. Suzie switched to a figure-4 crotch smother hold almost identical to the hold she applied to the boy in the woods. This made escape all but impossible.

Bill fought to get into a kneeling position. From there he attempted to stand up. Suzie twisted her hips violently, rolling Bill onto his back. She soon had him trapped in a forward facesit.

The view that Bill had while looking up at her was incredible. The face of a beautiful girl looked down at him, her long black hair hanging down. Her breasts towered above him. In his peripheral vision he could see the thighs that were preventing his head from moving, and the panty bulge that was pressing down over his nose.

This whole scene excited Bill. It was the exact thing he hoped for when he day-dreamed about it on his trip to meet Suzie. He wanted to be trapped underneath her forever. However, once again his ultimate fantasy was jarred by one stark reality. He couldn’t breathe.

Bill tried to get out from underneath Suzie. She tried to keep him pinned down. Most of the time her pussy and her ass were pressed tightly to his nose and mouth, but he was able to get gasps of air from time to time so he could continue to fight.

Suzie was becoming increasingly frustrated with her inability to completely subdue Bill. She saw that the tie from her schoolgirl uniform was within reach. She leaned over and grabbed it. When Bill saw the tie in her hand he said, “No!” then increased his struggle to get away. It was no use. He soon felt the tie being wrapped around his wrists as Suzie bound his wrists together.

The uneven fight continued, but Bill knew in his heart that it was over. No amount of arching his back or kicking his legs was going to change anything. He had no hope of getting away from her. He was her mercy.

Suzie lifted up slightly, giving Bill a chance to catch his breath. She looked down at him until their eyes met. She shook her head disapprovingly and said, “You are so pathetic Bill. I can’t believe that you would rather get smothered then get laid.”

Bill watched helplessly as she slowly lowered herself onto his face once again.

Last edited by subdued10; 10-Feb-21 at 20:43. Reason: misspelled words
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-21, 23:28
Last Achievements

Chapter #11: Suzie in Control

Suzie continued sitting on Bill’s face, occasionally allowing him a little air. He was now at her mercy and she was considering what to do next. Her original plans were to wait until the second or third day to kill him. She wanted to take her time. But then Bill started talking about leaving early. She would have to adjust her plans.

Suzie got off of his face, sitting on his upper chest. Bill took in great big gulps of air. Then he breathlessly said, “Okay Suzie, you win.”

At first Suzie said nothing. Then her expression turned cold.

Finally she spoke. “For the crime of attempted sex with a schoolgirl, I hereby sentence you to death by suffocation. Sentence to be carried out immediately. May God have mercy on you soul.”

Bill was confused. As Suzie slowly descended onto his face again he yelled, “Wait! What are you doing!? Mmmph!”

Bill was terrified of being smothered until he passed out. It was difficult to speak but he eventually managed to cry out, “Red Light!”

Suzie lifted off of him then sat on his neck. In this position he was able to get some air but breathing was still difficult.

Suzie said, “There is no red light in ‘Sex or Smother’.”

“What do you mean? Of course there is!”, said Bill.

“My game, my rules,” said Suzie. “This is a game with a high reward if you win. Therefore, it is a game of high risk if you lose. You lost Bill, and you knew the risk you were taking.”

“Please Suzie,” Bill pleaded. “I don’t want to play this game anymore. I don’t want to be smothered unconscious.”

How cute, she thought. He thinks I’m only going to smother him until he passes out. She thought about how much he would panic when he learns the horrifying truth. He was not going to leave this room alive.

“Sorry Bill. This is how it has to be.” She put Bill back into a facesit smother for another 5 minutes, then once again lifted up, giving him a chance to breathe.

It took Bill a minute to catch his breath to the point where he could speak. He tried to talk tough. “This isn’t funny anymore Suzie. I demand that you let me go!”

Suzie considered what Bill said then replied, “Just in case you haven’t noticed Bill, you are no longer in control.”

To prove her point she sat on his face once again, to begin another round of smother torture.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-21, 18:14
Last Achievements

Chapter #12: Interrupted

Bill’s struggles were weakening. Suzie decided not to get off of his face until he passed out. Watching a grown man pass out and become motionless underneath her would be a power trip for her. She was still in a forward facesit position but she was able to see his body in the mirror. She watched as his writhing became more lethargic.

Suzie thought her mind might be playing tricks on her. She could have sworn she heard a distant voice saying, “Hello?” She listened intently for about 30 seconds then dismissed it.

The second time she heard the voice it was unmistakable. “Suzie? Are you here?”

“Damn it!”, said Suzie under her breath. She got off of Bill’s face, quickly untying his wrists while saying, “Put your clothes on!”

She yelled, “I’m in here Sarah! Be right out!”, then jumped off the bed and started frantically getting dressed. She then ran out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Bill was still trying to catch his breath. He forced himself up, then sat on the side of the bed for a minute, trying to regain his senses. He slowly started putting his clothes back on, wondering who Sarah might be.

In the living room Suzie confronted Sarah. “What are doing here?”

“Your Mom told me you were here,” said Sarah. “You weren’t answering your phone. I just wanted to see what you were up to.”

Sarah noticed that Suzie was dressed up in a school girl uniform. She tried not to laugh and asked, “Why are you wearing that?”

“It’s a long story Sarah.”

Then Sarah asked, “Whose car is that in the driveway?”

Before Suzie could answer Bill came out of the bedroom. In an exasperated voice Suzie said, “Bill, could you give us a moment.”

“Sure,” said Bill. He went into the bathroom.

“What is going on here?”, asked Sarah.

“It’s a little hard to explain,” Suzie replied.

“Is he your sugar daddy, or something?”, asked Sarah.

“No!“, said Suzie defensively. She thought about it for a second then said, “Well . . . maybe, but it’s not what you think. He’s not paying for me to have sex with him.”

Sarah was skeptical. “Then what is he paying you for?”

“You’re not going to believe this, but he’s paying me to beat him up,” said Suzie.

“You’re right. I don’t believe it,” said Sarah.

“It’s true! Swear to God. Some guys are into it. I’ve been researching it online. Apparently, it’s a thing.”

“A strange thing,” said Sarah. “Although beating up guys is something you’re pretty good at.”

Suzie laughed at that. “And I found out I can make a lot of money doing it.”

Suzie looked back at the bathroom door, then back at Sarah. In a hushed tone she said, “Listen, I want you to be nice to him. Maybe you could even flirt with him a little. Pretend you like him.”

“Why?”, asked Sarah.

“I’ve been a little rough on him. He’s thinking about leaving. I want him to stay.”

“Why?”, asked Sarah.

“Because,” Suzie replied. “The more he stays, the more he pays.”

Bill came out of the bathroom. Suzie made some awkward introductions then they all started hanging out in the living room. The TV was turned on although no one was paying any attention to what was on.

Suzie went into the kitchen to make some sandwiches.

Bill kept staring at Sarah, trying not make it too obvious. She was a stunner. She wasn’t wearing anything special, just a t shirt and faded jeans. He loved her long blonde hair and her blue eyes. She was smaller than Suzie. The word dainty came to mind. That just made her all the more adorable.

Her tight jeans fit her well. Really well. He started imagining what it would be like for her to sit on his face in those jeans. It surprised him that this was the first thought that popped into his head. Apparently, even after what Suzie just put him through, he was still obsessed with the idea of girls sitting on his face. This fixation was hard-wired into his brain.

“So, you pay girls to beat you up?”, Sarah asked. “That seems really strange.”

The question caught him off guard. “Well, not to beat me up exactly. I don’t want to be punched or kicked. I just like to wrestle with girls.”

She shook her head and said, “Still seems a little strange.” A few more moments of awkward silence then she looked into his eyes and said, “Be careful what you wish for. Suzie plays rough.”

“That’s right I do!”, said Suzie laughing. She had just returned with a tray of sandwiches.

Suzie looked at Bill and said, “Remember I told you I got expelled from school? They threw me out because I assaulted a boy. Hurt him so bad he had to go to the hospital.”

“Really?” asked Sarah.

“Yep,” said Suzie. ”Then I pinned him down and sat on his face. All the other kids were laughing at him and egging me on. When he stopped moving I continued to just sit there. Some of the kids starting telling me to get off of him, but I refused. None of them did anything to help him. Eventually two teachers saw what was happening and dragged me off of him.”

“Jeez, was he all right?”, Sarah asked.

“I guess,” said Suzie. “But I still don’t think he knows what two plus two equals.” She closed her eyes and smiled. It looked like she was replaying the incident in her mind, like it was some sort of cherished childhood memory. Then she said, “That’s when I got the nickname ‘Suzie Smothers’.”

Bill and Sarah looked at each other in disbelief. Suzie had just told a story about asphyxiating a boy until he had brain damage, and she was laughing about it.

Sarah doubted the story was true. She at least thought it was exaggerated.

Bill had no doubt in his mind that Suzie was capable of this. It reminded him that he really needed to be getting out of there. No need to leave immediately though. He was famished and the sandwiches looked great. And besides, there was no way that Suzie was going to harm him while Sarah was there.

Sarah preferred wine to beer. Suzie’s Dad had bottles of wine stored, so Suzie was able to accommodate. The three of them chowed down and the wine flowed freely.

Bill noticed that Sarah was getting buzzed. She also seemed to be acting differently toward him. She would look at him until he caught her eye, then she would shyly look away. Could it be possible that she was actually attracted to him?

He was excited about the possibilities. Maybe they could get her to join in on their fun and games. This was the last thought he had before he fell asleep in the chair.

Suzie and Sarah saw that Bill had fallen asleep. “Old guys,” Suzie said, then both of the girls laughed.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-21, 02:37
Last Achievements

Chapter #13: A Choke to Start the Day

In the morning Suzie and Sarah went to the supermarket to stock up on more food and wine. When they returned to the cabin they saw that the cabin next door had been rented out to some college guys. It was only 10 AM but already they were out on the front deck drinking beers.

They saw the girls walking with grocery bags. One of the boys yelled, “Hey Blondie, I see you like the big bananas! I got your banana riiiight here!”, while grabbing at his crotch. His friends laughed at his crude remarks as he high-fived with one of them.

Suzie’s blood started to boil, but she kept her cool for the moment. “Just ignore them,” she told Sarah.

A big guy walked off the deck and halfway toward the girls. He yelled, “I like your oranges! What else can I squeeze?”

Suzie yelled back, “How about I squeeze your throat!?”

“Ha! We got a tough girl here!”, he said. He turned and started walking back to his friends while giving her the middle finger.

Suzie was seething. She put down her grocery bags and started walking toward the boy who was mocking her. Then she broke into a run.

Bill was awakened by the catcalling from the boys. He got out of the chair and walked to the window to see what was going on. He got there just in time see Suzie run up on the boy in the yard. She jumped into the air and landed on his back in a move that Bill recognized as a flying rear-naked choke.

She applied the hold perfectly. Her legs were wrapped around him tight with her heels hooked into his inner thighs. Her left hand was pushing down on his head while her right arm was pulling up on the front of his neck. He barely had time to react before she twisted to the side and they fell to the ground.

While falling and hitting the ground Suzie never let go of the hold. They fell on their sides but Suzie quickly rolled so that she was on her back. It only took her a few seconds to render the boy unconscious.

His buddies thought this was hilarious, although they became a little concerned when it became apparent that Suzie was not letting go of the hold.

Sarah ran up to them. “Suzie, let him go.” When Suzie Kept choking the boy Sarah yelled, “Suzie, he’s out! Let him go!”

Finally she released the choke hold then rolled him off of her. She stood up and brushed herself off. Except for some grass stains on her jeans she suffered no ill-effects from this one-sided one-minute fight.

The boy was out cold. When he started to come to he was disoriented. He tried to sit up. His head was bobbing and his left hand was shaking uncontrollably. It was a scary thing to see, but these symptoms only lasted a few seconds.

A couple of his friends helped him up. They were still laughing at him. He looked around at them and asked, “What happened?” One of them said, “Dude, that bitch knocked you out!”

Bill enjoyed the show. It was fun watching Suzie beat up another guy for a change.

Apparently Suzie had some true grappling skills. She may have won this fight using dirty tactics, but it was still impressive.

Last night in his first wrestling session with Suzie, she got his back one time, but did not apply a rear-naked choke hold. She must have been going easy on him.

Bill learned two more things about Suzie. Never make her mad. And never let her sneak up on you from behind.

As the girls walked in the front door Bill helped take the bags to the kitchen. He looked at Suzie and said, “So. How is your day going?”

“Fine,” Suzie replied.

Amazing, Bill thought. Her temper had dissipated just as quickly as it had flared up.

“I wish you had told me that you were going shopping,” Bill said. “I would have given you some money.”

That reminded Suzie. She took Bill’s wallet out of her purse and handed it to him.

Last edited by subdued10; 16-Feb-21 at 02:47. Reason: Grammar error
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-21, 15:50
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

To be honest, you post so much so quickly one after the other, I’ve given up reading it.
Maybe just slow down a bit?
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-21, 17:41
Last Achievements

Thanks for your input james. Maybe I will take a break for the rest of this week, then limit myself to posting a chapter a week.
Old 17-Feb-21, 18:41
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

maybe try longer chapters/posting multiple at once with more days in-between posts
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast smother, executrix, facesit, femdom, headscissors, male victim, mixed fight, mixed wresting, reverse rape, smother