Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 24-Apr-21, 22:37
Points: 1,215, Level: 13 Points: 1,215, Level: 13 Points: 1,215, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Post My story of narrowly escaping a schoolgirl pin. Have you ever been able to escape?

So I used to have a friend that I would chill/hang out with until I moved out of state a couple years ago. She was one girl who liked wrestling who I was lucky enough to meet. She was kind of strong (she went to the gym from time to time and was into some weight lifting), and she was taller and weighed around 175 lbs she told me once when we were discussing wrestling weight classes.

I weighed between 185 and 190 lbs at the time, and used to do workouts with weights at home and go to the gym maybe once or twice a week (Plus I had a few wrestling matches with friends in the past before this time)

Anyway we would play wrestle sometimes and she liked to pin me down using the schoolgirl pin. She would not full blown sit highest up on my neck but she would sit on my upper chest area, while putting her knees and legs on my biceps and holding my wrists down (sometimes she would interlock her fingers with mine and hold my hands on the floor too) with my arms positioned so my biceps were besides by shoulders (almost like a high mount type thing)

When she did this to me I would either not try to escape because I enjoyed being dominated or I would try but kind of held back a little bit. Well one time I decided to legit try and see if it was possible for me to escape, so I asked her to pin me in the same manner, and she did using her full body weight and strength to pin me.

I didn't know any special techniques or escape methods for escaping high mount/schoolgirl pin with the opponents knees on top of my arms/biceps, so I decided to try and use brute strength alone to push/bench her off of me.

After I struggled and was not able to unseat her at first, I started to think maybe I would not be able to escape but I kept trying and used every bit of strength I had, and barely managed to get her off of me and get up (I was totally out of breath, and my back was a little bit for a couple hours after, and my arms were very tired).

Had she been sitting on me higher up on my neck area like the more common and humiliating type of schoolgirl pin instead of a little lower on my chest or a face sit pin I would have been done for and unable to escape. Who else here has been able escape from pins/holds etc. such as this? How difficult was it etc.? I'm curious. Based on how hard it was for me I can see how it can be impossible to escape when someone who is really strong and a pro at wrestling (like a session wrestler) does this to you especially if you are already tired at the end of a match.

Also another reason I was able to escape I think was because she didn't try to transition me into some other hold when I got her off. Curious as to hear other people's stories on this regarding friends or family who wrestle.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Avadar Shadowsong For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-21, 18:36
Points: 2,839, Level: 22 Points: 2,839, Level: 22 Points: 2,839, Level: 22
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My story of narrowly escaping a schoolgirl pin. Have you ever been able to escape

I escaped once from my ex's schoolgirl pin. It took almost all my strength to do so. Once I escaped, she told me she wanted me to use all my strength up to escape the hold so she could outlast me the rest of the match. Sure enough, her plan ended up working. Eventually she could trap me with holds I usually could escape from.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to femwhipped93 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-21, 23:02

Default Re: My story of narrowly escaping a schoolgirl pin. Have you ever been able to escape

Nice, yea they can be very hard to escape from. I guess that's why some wrestling or Jiu Jitsu instructors say the best way to escape or counter a high mount is to not end up in it to begin with lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Avadar Shadowsong For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-21, 23:49
Points: 39,915, Level: 87 Points: 39,915, Level: 87 Points: 39,915, Level: 87
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,050 Times in 539 Posts

Why would you want to escape?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Punkscience For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-21, 10:31
ssddfaudhey

I've escaped my wife's high mount a few times always uses alot of energy though.Never ends well either.Last time I ended up in a triangle choke seconds after lol
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-21, 12:42
Points: 6,623, Level: 34 Points: 6,623, Level: 34 Points: 6,623, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Schoolgirlpin is way not the most difficult to escape. As a lover of long unescapeable holding by the woman, I can say there are many way more effective position for a woman to keep a man locked.

The only thing is when escaping a SGP wound be avoiding to end up in a more nasty position like a triangle choke f ex
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-21, 20:32

Johnnax If the woman is either really strong, or heavier set (like in my case) or knows how to shift and balance her weight on top of you as you struggle and try to buck her off then it can be difficult to escape from. However yes I do agree that there are more effective holds (like headscissors etc.) and others that can not just restrain you but also inflict horrendous pain and possibly knock you out as well.
Old 27-Apr-21, 20:51
Last Achievements

Yeah I might never experienced a very strong SGP, as a fan of long unescapeable restrain, I asked the girls mostly to hold in a weird bending way on my arms.

Some hold positions in that way are so effective that the girl doesn’t have to be overly strong to keep me as long as she wants.
Girls I can escape her SGP easily can hold me with not much effort in other positions, once locked on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-21, 05:09

Johnnax awesome which holds are you talking about where she can hold you even if she is not very strong? I'm curious.
Old 29-Apr-21, 06:22
Last Achievements

For example lotus lock positions with additional bending of my arms by the girl‘s arms/hands.
Or the girl on top of me having my arms behind my back over her shoulders.
Other positions I don’t know the name but mostly both arms bend in different positions tight behind my back.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, escape, femdom domination, play fighting, power struggle, schoolgirl pin, wrestling