Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jul-21, 15:03
Points: 1,033, Level: 12 Points: 1,033, Level: 12 Points: 1,033, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: losing to a girl in arm wrestling in PUBLIC

I am a big guy but i am surprisingly weak, i dont know why but i do think any girl can beat me on armwrestle, actually i would be disappointed if i won against them on armwrestle.
Old 04-Jul-21, 16:21
Points: 227, Level: 4 Points: 227, Level: 4 Points: 227, Level: 4

One time we were at wife's friend house and her 17 yo daughter defeated both me (34 yo) and my wife (31 yo) the girl were laughing to our faces and after she defeated both of us said "what a couple!"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-21, 21:17
Arnie

On college a gymnast friend and I armwrestled in her dorm lounge with about 15 girls and guys there. I "won" right handed. Then while we armwrestled left handed a guy wanted to take me on next. I said, yeah as soon as I'm done beating Barb left-handed I would. She didn't like that and powered my arm to the floor. I was shocked. I later found out she had let me win right handed.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-21, 03:34
bigbadbootyboy

One time in high school a large group of guys and girls gathered at a table and did rounds of armwrestling matches where girls would battle guys. We were all the same age from the same class and mostly guys were winning except for some letting the girls win or the more athletic girls beating some of the guys. I was one of the guys that lost against some really athletic girls but soon my sister came along and the girls from my class wanted to give her a chance too. My sister was three years younger at school and when she challenged me everyone was watching to see if a much younger girl could actually beat her big bro.

Added after 6 minutes:

We were even for a little while but it was really hard for me to push her arm down. I remember looking at each other and she was smiling and giggling because of how hard I was trying. I really did not also want to lose to my sister because some of the guys thought I must have lost intentionally to the girls from our class to just hold hands with them for an extended amount of time. During the struggle with my sister, the small crowd was getting excited as boys were shocked and laughing and girls were cheering on my sister. Embarrasaingly, I eventually lost to my sister and then had a couple of rematches and lost very quickly and easily to her.

Last edited by bigbadbootyboy; 06-Jul-21 at 03:34.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-21, 08:16
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

In middle school these 2 sisters were beating all the guys. I was of the better arm wrestlers with my right arm. So a crowd. was watching and i went up against the younger one and she beat me easily left handed, an i put up a fight but lost right handed. The older one my age was stronger an easily beat me left handed. Right handed i released my grip twice because i was losing. 3rd time she just crushed my hand so i couldn't release an took me down easy. All the girls cheered an i was humbled
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-21, 08:51
Points: 1,539, Level: 15 Points: 1,539, Level: 15 Points: 1,539, Level: 15
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I was about 11 years old when I lost to a girl in armwrestling. Her name was Sabine; she was at that time taller than all of the boys (including me) and as I was about to find out also stronger. Sabine wasn´t the typical girly like girl, she was definitely a tomboy. One day in 5th grade, Sabine was armwrestling another girl in class during a break (and beating her). As an overconfident boy I walked up to her and challenged her. She accepted my challenge and we armwrestled right-handed. I was shocked when I saw my arm going down right after we started. It took her about 20 seconds to beat me, while the rest of the class, who had gathered around us, cheered her. I still remember that feeling when my hand hit the table. A mixture of humilitation, but at the same time a strange feeling of arousal deep within me. That was most definitely the start of my fetish.

That feeling of humiliation faded, as she got challenged by most of the other boys of my class, and she was beating them one by one. She was also beating all male challengers from parallel classes with one exception (Thomas, a guy who was a gymnast).

Sabine and I liked each other despite my armwrestling loss (or maybe because of that?) She used to live in my neighborhood. As both of her parants were working, she use to come to our house after school two or three times a week and had lunch with me (my Mom wasn´t working back then). We also did our homework together. And after homework, we used to armwrestle. Not every day, but a couple of times every week. The result was always the same: Sabine was beating me, regardless if we were armwrestling right- or lefthanded. By that time, the feeling of humiliation when she was beating me was gone, replaced by a feeling of arousal. I just knew that she was plain stronger than me (and all the other boys), and it didn´t bother me at all. We had even started to wrestle in my room, not as often as we armwrestled, but still on a regular basis. It ended similar to our armwrestling: At the end, she had beaten me, most of the time by a schoolgirl pin.

We kept armwrestling and wrestling for about 2 years. During that time, I had started playing soccer and handball in teams, which resulted in me getting stronger than I was at the start. I must have been around 13 when I was able to beat Sabine for the very first time at armwrestling. I still remember that feeling: A feeling of satisfaction and joy to be able to beat her; at the same time, a feeling of disappointment, as I knew that something was changing. For some time, our matches were pretty even and Sabine was still able to get her fair amount of victories, but that number was declining, until she wasn´t able to beat me any more. That was the moment when she lost interest in armwrestling or wrestling. Sabine liked winning and didn´t like losing; When she was sure that she wasn´t able to beat me any more, she stopped doing it. About a year later, she moved out of town, because her Dad had accepted a job offer in another part of Germany. Unfortunately, we lost contact shortly after that (this took place around 1983 to 1985, so there was no Facebook, Whats app or email).
The Following User Says Thank You to Reifenpanne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-21, 13:57
Points: 3,056, Level: 23 Points: 3,056, Level: 23 Points: 3,056, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Here are two more:

1) In 7th grade our biology class met in a room with tables instead of desks. I shared a table with an annoying bully-type boy, a cool girl who was a friend of mine, and a really tall, curvy girl who wasn’t a close friend, but was always sweet and got along with everyone.

I don’t remember how it came up, but somehow I got up the nerve to challenge the curvy girl to an arm wrestling match. She said sure, we reached across the table and she beat me immediately, and giggled. The bully kid started in with the typical macho crap of “you got beat by a girl.” I said something like, “you try it, she’s really strong.” I wanted to see him get beat. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen. They struggled for a bit, but then he won. I challenged her again and again she beat me before I could even put up a fight. We tried with the other arm and again she took me down, giggling, as soon as we said go. The bully kid kept taunting, but I didn’t care. The experience left me thrilled.

2) This happened in my mid twenties. I was working as a musician in Lima. I went to a friend’s concert and took a seat next to the aisle toward the back of the theater. Two women in their early twenties asked if anyone was sitting next to me and I said no. I stood up to allow them to pass and the second woman smiled at me. I smiled back. They sat down two seats away. After they sat down I noticed that the woman who had smiled at me was really thick and muscular. My heart started racing. She was wearing tight jeans and a blouse with really short sleeves. I could see the definition on her arms. She did not look like a bodybuilder—she didn’t have that kind of definition—but definitely like she had trained in some kind of sport.

I found it hard to concentrate on the music. After the show, I waited to get up, trying to gather the courage to start a conversation, but when they got up to go all I could manage was another smile. However, when went out to the foyer I saw them standing there and decided to say something: “Did you like the show?” Not too original, I know. But I couldn’t have anticipated what the thick woman would reply: “I was hoping you’d come and say hello.”

Wow. So we talked, exchanged phone numbers, and met a few days later for an evening coffee. During the conversation it came out that she had recently graduated in criminology and was working as a detective. I kid you not. Such things were possible there at that time. A 23-year-old college graduate working as a detective.

I asked her if she studied any kind of self-defense as a cop, and she said only some basic stuff, but that she had trained in both judo and karate since she was little. Wow again. That would explain her build. I asked her if she’d had to use her training on the job. She said she hadn’t fought anyone, but had used joint locks and choke holds to submit some guys. She said that they didn’t fight back as soon as she grabbed them. Then she told me a story.

“One time a guy grabbed my ass on a city bus. I was standing at the front of the bus, it was jam packed as always. I felt a hand on my ass and calmly asked the driver to stop.”

In Lima, most if the city buses stop where passengers ask to get off, and pick people up wherever they are waiting.

“The guy kept rubbing his hand against me. As soon as the bus came to a stop I turned around and punched him in the face. Both of his hands shot up to cover his bloody nose. I grabbed his neck and belt, walked him to the bus stairs and threw him off the bus. He landed hard on the ground and started groaning in pain. From the doorway I told him he was lucky I didn’t get off to keep kicking his ass. I then told the bus driver to keep going. No one spoke.”

I was completely enthralled by this story and asked her to retell it several times. I then said something like, “you must be really strong. Let’s arm wrestle.”

She said okay. We got in position and said go. I went as hard as I could, staring down at the table and straining with all my might. Our arms didn’t move. After a minute or so, I looked up to she her calmly, if incredulously, smiling at me.

I stopped and she stopped and said, “did you get tired?”

“No,” I said, “but it seemed like you weren’t even… Were you using all of your strength?”

“No,” she said, “I wasn’t”

“Let’s go again, but don’t hold back.”

“You want me to use all of my strength?”

“Yes,” I said.

“Okay.”

We got into position again, counted to three and she instantly slammed my hand to the table in a single motion. Then she did something completely unexpected: she pulled me toward her and kissed me. Maybe she was worried I’d have some wounded macho ego reaction to getting beaten like that. I don’t know. But we made out for a bit.

We arm wrestled several times with both arms and she beat me easily every time.

After the last match that night she said, while smiling and shaking her head, “I can’t believe it’s so easy to take you down.”

We dated for a couple of months.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to john.dillar15 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-21, 16:07
Points: 4,423, Level: 28 Points: 4,423, Level: 28 Points: 4,423, Level: 28
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

I was having drinks with co-workers in a hotel bar/lounge and there was a group of ladies at the next table having lots of fun. We made some small talk with them, and I noticed one had great, fairly muscular arms, she as about 5'5" 140bs. I'm 5'11" 180. After a bit, my group got up to go to their rooms, but I stayed to finish my cocktail. I started with the one lady closest to me, and out of my character, I made the joke that I'd buy her a drink if her friend beat me in arm wrestling. Well she immediately turned to her friend who jumped right up, came over and said. you're on. She had me pretty much from the start and won pretty easily, but I held on for about 30-40 seconds, straining all the way. It all happened so quick but I do remember a few things: her friends cheering her on, her bicep popped when we first started, my eyes probably got real wide, and a lady at another table commenting later that I got destroyed. Great memory.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tothebeach2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
arm wrestling, girlfriend, public, public humiliation