Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jan-14, 16:05
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Post Coworker

Coworker
Author: A. J. Brown
Source: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

**Note to my readers: I write Custom Stories for those that enjoy my work that would like a personal story written for them. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like more information on my Custom Stories**

“Wow, it's so beautiful” Samantha said as she held her boyfriend, Randy's, hand and the two of them were looking at the apartment together. “It's just so beautiful.”

Really, it wasn't that beautiful and Randy knew it. But they two of them each currently lived in separate studio apartments that were much smaller and this was going to be a major upgrade. But the most important part was that the two of them were going to live together. Randy was 24-years-old, Samantha was 23, and the two of them had been dating since Samantha had graduated high school.
They were in love and they were both very excited to be moving in together.

“You can't sign the lease for a month” the realtor said to her with a smile.
“But I'll hold it for you. I have another couple that wants it just in case you change your mind in that time so I can hold it for you.”

“Oh trust me” Samantha said to the realtor but she was looking Randy right in the eyes with a smile as she spoke. “We'll want it.”

Samantha kissed Randy right on the lips. She wasn't the prettiest girl out there and he knew it. He certainly wasn't the best looking guy out there either. That's why they were so perfect for each other. They were both overweight. Randy was 5'9 and close to 200 pounds but it was all fat, a lot of it in a big gut that he had. Samantha was only about 5'2 and Randy didn't know what she weighed but she was chunky. She had chunk everywhere and it wasn't balanced out with muscle or just big bones like it was with other bigger girls. It was just chunk.

But they both loved each other for who they were. They both dressed in dark baggy clothing a lot which wasn't the popular style but it worked for them.
Neither of them had more than a high school education. That was why they both had small apartments was because they hadn't made much money. But Randy had been working at the same grocery store for a long time and he had gotten a raise as well as additional hours a few months earlier. He worked a lot of hours but it was worth it for the money. And Samantha had just stumbled into a new job which was nothing great but was going to pay her a little bit more than her current one. With both of them making more money and their leases at their current apartments ending soon, they could finally afford a nice apartment together.

Randy also had some bigger plans for when they moved in together. They had been dating for quite some time and were both committed to each other. He didn't have enough money quite yet but he was going to save up for an engagement ring and propose to her in the near future.

He looked at the happiness in her eyes as they kissed one more time to celebrate getting their apartment. He could just imagine how happy she would look when he put a ring on her finger and it made him happy just thinking about it.

After her first day at her new job, Samantha came home raving about how much she loved it. Randy was very happy for her but as she continued to go on about how much she loved it he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. He was doing well as his job and it was treating him well but he definitely didn't 'love' it. It made him a bit jealous to see her so happy at work. He tried to change that way of thinking – she was his girlfriend and he knew he should be happy for her.

“That is so awesome” he said to her.

A few days later Randy had to work even later than he normally did. He sent Samantha a text message apologizing and she replied saying it wasn't a big deal whatsoever. They liked to hang out after a long day's work so he did feel bad that she would have to be alone for longer than usual.

“Hey honey, I'm so sorry” he said when he got done with work and he called her. “They just needed me to stay late so I had to help them out.”

“It's not a problem at all” Samantha said back and she spoke friendlier than usual which Randy found a bit weird. “I went out for a couple of drinks with my friend Lisa from work when I was waiting.”

Friend? Randy found that a bit unusual. The two of them didn't have friends.
They had each other and part of what connected them to each other so well was their lack of ability to get along with anyone else. They typically didn't fit in socially which was what drew them closer. It had been years since either of them had anyone other than each other or a family member that they considered a 'friend'.

“Oh really?” Randy said to her trying not to sound annoyed. “Who's that?”

“Just a girl I work with” Samantha said back still speaking more confidently than usual.

“She's the only girl at work close to my age. She's your age actually. She's a really cool girl.”

“Well cool” Randy said even though he didn't exactly think it was cool. “You still want to hang out.”

“Um, of course I do” she said in a way that instantly made Randy feel better.
“Meet you at your place in half hour, OK? I love you?”

“I love you too” he said.

They hung up the phone and when Randy got home, Samantha was actually sitting in her car waiting for him. She was such a perfect girlfriend and he loved her so much. They went inside, had the fast food that he had picked up for them for dinner, and had a great night together.

The next week or so went great as usual for Randy and Samantha. They had both been working hard but would always spend time together at the end of the day which made it all worth it. They rarely talked about work because they just wanted to forget about that when they got home and enjoy each other's company.

“What do you say we rent a movie tonight?” Randy said when he called Samantha after another day of work.

“Thanks honey” Samantha said and it sounded like she was going to turn down his offer which never happened. “But Lisa and I are going to go out for drinks later.”

Randy pulled the phone away from his face briefly. Was his girlfriend really turning down an opportunity for the two of them to spend time together to go hang out with some girl that she had just met? He didn't like it at all. He did his best not to get angry but he definitely preferred she would not do that.

“Um, OK” he said trying to hint that he didn't want her to do it.

“You can come with us if you want” she said.

“Nah, I really want to see this movie” he said, hoping she would get the hint and say she would join him.

“Alright” she said happily like she was perfectly fine not hanging out with her boyfriend that night. I'll see you after then or tomorrow, OK?”

No, that wasn't what Randy wanted at all. What he wanted for her to say was that she'd cancel her plans with whoever this new girl was and go spend time with her boyfriend so he wasn't alone. But she didn't do that and Randy would have preferred hanging out with her then hanging out alone.

“OK, I'll go” he said. “We can watch the movie tomorrow, I guess.”

“Cool!” Samantha said excitedly. “You're going to like Lisa a lot, she's really cool.” Randy definitely did not like Samantha's excitement over this new girl but maybe she was right. Randy and Samantha didn't really like anyone so if Samantha liked her then maybe she was a cool person. He tried to go into it with an open mind.

Randy walked into the bar and saw Samantha sitting at a table with a girl who must have been Lisa. He walked closer and saw that Lisa was the exact opposite of what Randy expected since she was the exact opposite of Samantha. Although she was sitting down he could tell that she was about the same height as Samantha. But she wasn't chunky at all and was actually extremely skinny.

Samantha was beautiful in Randy's eyes – but Lisa was truly beautiful. She had long, brown hair that had a lot of body to it and it was great hair. Her skin was pale, just like Samantha's, but it was very soft and smooth looking. She had a look on her face like she was a girl with an attitude, actually looking very arrogant, but aside from that she had one of the most beautiful faces that Randy had ever seen. Samantha was the most beautiful woman to him but he knew that basically any other guy in the world would have said that Lisa had a much prettier face.

As he walked up to the side of the table he saw that Lisa was dressed much more fashionably than Samantha dressed. The short-sleeved light blue t-shirt she was wearing was very stylish and it showed off her extremely skinny arms.
She had on a very tight pair of jeans that were also very stylish, showing how skinny her legs were, and she wore an expensive looking pair of brown boots.
Randy still wanted to give Lisa a chance but she definitely didn't look like a girl that he would picture Samantha ever hanging out with.

“Hi honey!” Samantha said with a big smile on her face when she saw Randy.
“Come have a seat. Randy this is Lisa, Lisa this is my boyfriend, Randy.”

“Hey” Randy said and he held out his hand for Lisa to shake.

He felt stupid as his hand remained out there and Lisa didn't shake it back.
Instead she just gave him a bitchy look and then looked away from him. His hand was still out there and he was getting annoyed as he couldn't believe how rude Lisa was being. This was the girl that Samantha was saying was so cool?

“So anyway, as I was saying” Lisa said to Samantha.

“Yeah, tell me more about it” Samantha said and she looked extremely interested in what Lisa had to say.

Lisa had a bit deeper of a voice than Randy would have expected from such a small girl that couldn't have weighed more than 110 pounds but she spoke confidently and she sounded attractive as she spoke. She was drinking a glass of wine and she just looked extremely elegant.

Randy pulled his hand back feeling embarrassed that she had just completely blown him off like that. And then he looked at Samantha who was just looking right at Lisa talking to her and she didn't seem the least bit annoyed that her friend had treated him so rudely. She put her hand on Randy's leg but other than that, she really wasn't paying her boyfriend any attention.

The rest of their time there went exactly the same way. Samantha and Lisa just sat there having girl talk while neither one of them paid any attention to Randy who just sat there. They talked about work, movies, and other things but neither made any attempt to engage Randy in the conversation.

Since he wasn't involved in the conversation at all he observed Lisa as she talked. She was such a good looking woman but she was just so arrogant and bitchy looking. She looked like one of those girls that would be a great friend if she considered you her friend but like the type that made that almost impossible to happen.

What bothered Randy even more than Lisa's rudeness was looking at Samantha. He and Samantha had great chemistry when they hung out but when he watched her talk to Lisa he saw a happiness in her eyes that he had never seen when she spoke to anyone else, including him. He was her boyfriend so he thought he should be the one that she looked happier to talk to than anyone.

“OK, well I gotta go” Lisa said as she looked at her watch and they had been hanging out for over an hour. “I'll see you at work tomorrow, OK?”

“Bye Lisa!” Samantha said excitedly like she admired her new friend so much.

Randy was not going to go out of his way to say 'goodbye' to Lisa considering how rudely he thought she treated him but he figured she would at least say 'goodbye' to him and then he'd respond. But she didn't even look at him as she stood up and just left the table. He turned his head to look at Samantha who had a huge smile on her face. After looking at Lisa, Samantha's face didn't look as pretty as it normally did.

“Thank you so much for coming out to meet us” she said and she kissed him for the first time since she had been there. “I had so much fun. Want to go back to your place and watch some TV?”

“Yeah, sounds good” he said and she was quickly putting him in a better mood.

“Awesome!” she said. “What a fun night.”

They were sitting on his couch later on watching TV and having a good time like usual. Samantha was being extra friendly and she seemed overall happier than she normally was. Randy liked seeing her in this kind of mood although he wasn't exactly pleased that it was suddenly coming right when she was hanging out with someone different.

“So isn't Lisa so cool?” Samantha suddenly said to him out of the blue. Randy couldn't hold his tongue about how he felt about her anymore.

“Did you notice that she didn't say 'hi' to me when you introduced us?” Randy said. “She didn't even shake my hand when I offered.”

“Yeah, she's just like that” Samantha said speaking like it was no big deal which Randy didn't exactly like. “She takes a while to warm up to you sometimes. But she's really cool, I promise.”

Randy didn't say anything. She had been dating him for years and here she was almost sounding like she was defending the girl she had just met that had just been rude to him. How could she know how cool she was when she knew her so little? Randy was annoyed but he tried to let it go and didn't bring it up the rest of the night.

“So what's the plan for tonight?” Randy asked her on the phone a couple of days later.

“Going out to dinner with Lisa actually” Samantha said to him.

Now Randy was really annoyed. She had just hung out with Lisa two nights ago and now she wanted to do it again. He was her boyfriend after all and he couldn't understand why she wanted to hang out with her so much all of the sudden. He was also a bit insulted that she didn't invite him.

“Um, OK” he said and he made the disappointment in his voice clear.

“You can come if you want” Samantha said.

“Sure” he said. He didn't want to hang out with Lisa but he almost felt like he had to go just to remind them that he was the boyfriend and that if Lisa was going to be friends with Samantha that she'd have to be nice to him eventually.

They sat at the table for dinner and it started similarly to the last time they hung out. Randy didn't initiate saying 'hi' to Lisa hoping that she would say it to him but she didn't do so. The two just didn't even acknowledge each other. Lisa just immediately started dominating the conversation talking to Samantha instead.

Close to a half hour went by where Lisa and Samantha were talking to each other nonstop and not even acknowledging Randy. The only small acknowledgment that Samantha showed her boyfriend was occasionally putting her hand on his leg or arm around him but that was it. Randy just sat there drinking beer and being annoyed.

“Ha-ha, look at that” Samantha said and she pointed to behind Lisa. “Those two guys are arm-wrestling right at their table.”

“Oh jeez” Lisa said as she turned her head. “That's funny.”

“We should arm-wrestle” Samantha said to her and Lisa turned and looked back at her.

“Yeah right” Lisa said. “I beat every guy in my 8th grade class in arm-wrestling except for one. It's been awhile but I know I could beat you.”

Hearing Lisa say that annoyed Randy. He remembered back in those days where there was always that one girl that was stronger than all of the guys. He could totally picture Lisa being that girl showing that she was stronger than all of the guys and being so smug about it. He hated that image.

But what also annoyed him was that Lisa thought that she could beat Samantha.
Lisa was wearing another short sleeved t-shirt that showed off how skinny her arms were. She might have been strong years ago but Samantha was bigger than she was and he knew in his mind that Samantha could beat her easily. He hoped they would end up doing it so his girlfriend could make Lisa look stupid.

“Ha-ha, we'll see,” Samantha laughed. “You want to go for it?”

“Sure” Lisa said back.

The two girls were sitting across from each other at the table and Randy watched as they locked their arms in the arm-wrestling position. Samantha was also wearing a short-sleeved shirt and Randy looked at how chunky her arm looked compared to Lisa's. He then looked at their hands that were locked and looked at Lisa's pretty feminine hands compared to Samantha's chunky hands and stubby fingers.

“Alright, ready?” Lisa said to her. “One, two, three, go.”

Lisa's hands and arms looked much more attractive than Samantha's but since Samantha's were bigger Randy figured that his girlfriend would start out taking the advantage pretty easily. But he found he was very wrong. Lisa immediately took the advantage and was completely dominating, bringing down Samantha's arm with extreme ease.

Samantha was laughing rather obnoxiously as Lisa was crushing her and Lisa had a smug smile on her face which really annoyed Randy. Randy watched as Lisa pushed Samantha's arm passed three quarters of the way and Samantha was still sitting there laughing about the fact that she was getting owned.

“Don't laugh” Randy finally said with frustration when it was clear that Samantha was going to lose and badly.

“He's right” Lisa said. “The laughing's not going to help you.”

She was looking at Samantha when she said it but it was the first time she had actually acknowledged Randy's existence. Randy then watched as Lisa's smile got bigger and she pushed Samantha's hand down to the table rather hard for a victory. Samantha still laughed but she shook her hand back and forth a little like Lisa had hurt it.

“I couldn't help it” Samantha said referring to her laughing. “I can't believe how strong you are.”

“Want a rematch to see if you can do better?” Lisa said and she put her arm back in the neutral arm-wrestling position.

“I guess” Samantha said and she locked hands with her again. “I know you're gonna kill me, though.”

“Ready?” Lisa said and she batted her eyebrows at Samantha. “One, two, three, go!”

The match began and this time Samantha took it more seriously. It didn't change things one bit as Lisa was still able to easily take control of her.
Instead of laughing this time Samantha just had an overwhelmed look on her face and she even looked a bit upset that she was being overpowered.

Randy just watched as Lisa completely controlled his chubby girlfriend, bringing down her arm while there was absolutely nothing that she could do about it. It angered Randy a bit that this girl that was also far better looking than Samantha, was also much stronger than her. She pushed Samantha's hand to the table for another easy victory.

“Jeez, you're strong” Samantha said with a smile although she did look embarrassed at how easily she was beaten. Lisa then turned to face Randy and she looked him right in the eyes putting her right arm on the table in the arm-wrestling position again.

“Come on, bub” she said to him. “Let's see what you got.”

It was the first time she ever spoke to Randy directly and for some reason he felt flattered that she finally acknowledged him. But then he looked in her pretty blue eyes and he could see the arrogance in them. She really thought she was going to beat a guy that was close to 100 pounds heavier than her probably? He couldn't wait to shut her up. He locked hands with her in the arm-wrestling position.

“Oh come on” Samantha said as she watched what they were doing. “You're not going to be able to beat him.”

“Probably not too many guys I can take anymore” Lisa said back even though she was looking directly into Randy's eyes. “But I bet you that I can take him.
Ready? One, two, three, go!”

Randy could feel Lisa's small, girly hand so he could not believe it when she started taking the advantage. Her arm was small but it felt extremely strong as he tried to push it back up. He held her off from pushing his arm down any more for a few seconds but then she was able to push his arm down another few inches.

Randy couldn't believe it. He pushed back at her arm and was unable to push it back up. When he pushed harder it just hurt his bicep more and Lisa was still able to push his arm down even further. He was able to stop her progress when she had his arm close to halfway down but it was only brief as she started pushing his arm down further.

Randy briefly looked at Samantha and seeing his girlfriend see him losing to this girl made it that much worse. It motivated him to try harder but his motivation wasn't enough to overcome the strength advantage that Lisa had over him. He had just been disappointed that Samantha was losing to Lisa and now he was.

He looked back at Lisa at the arrogant look in her pretty eyes and it was driving him crazy. He pushed harder at her arm and his bicep hurt even more.
Slowly she brought down his arm, not looking like it was hurting her in the least. When she had his arm down passed three quarters of the way it really started to set in that she was going to beat him.

She had his arm down inches from the table and he thought he might be able to hold her off and possibly wear her out. But Lisa wasn't going to allow that to happen. Despite his best resistance, she just pushed harder and was able to push his hand to the table for an easy victory. Randy felt so humiliated.

“Wow” Samantha said as she looked at Lisa with admiration making Randy feel jealous. “You are so strong, Lisa. Let me feel your muscle.” Randy watched Samantha feel her arm and he looked again how skinny her arm looked. There really wasn't any visible muscle on it whatsoever and he couldn't believe she had beaten him.

“Not much muscle there” Lisa said still speaking quite confidently and a bit arrogantly. “But they are pretty strong.”

Randy sat through their dinner as Lisa and Samantha continued to talk.
Samantha paid him very little attention and Lisa didn't acknowledge him for the rest of the meal. Later on that evening when they got back to Randy's place, he and Samantha were lying in his bed together.

“Lisa sure is strong, isn't she?” Samantha said as she lied in the bed seeming more interested in Lisa than Randy.

“Mmmm” Randy mumbled back not even wanting to acknowledge what she said.

A few days later, Randy was walking through the mall. He stopped in a jewelry store just for the sake of looking. He saw some really beautiful rings and he was excited for when he had enough money saved so he could buy one. He just thought about how happy Samantha would be.

“That's a beautiful one, isn't it?” a smiling middle-aged saleswoman said from the other side of the counter.

“Oh yeah, very nice” he said and he smiled a bit uncomfortably.

“Shopping for a special lady?” she asked him and she was an extremely smiley woman.

“Yeah, an engagement ring” Randy said.

“Well the one you are looking at is perfect” she said to him. “Since you're only buying it once you may as well get the best you can possibly get.”

“If only I had the money for that” Randy said to her sounding embarrassed that he couldn't afford it. “Too bad I don't even have close to enough.”

“Well then you are here the perfect day” she said back keeping that big smile on her face the entire time. “Because, today only, that ring is half price.”

“That is extremely enticing” he said and now he was having a hard time getting his eyes off the gorgeous ring that he knew Samantha was love. “But unfortunately I still cannot afford it even at half price.”

“We have special financing options” she said and she was really starting to suck him in. “I can finance this for you at extremely low interest. Sign to make the monthly payments and this ring is yours today. It will be worth it when you are looking at the smile on her face when you see this on her finger for the rest of your lives, I promise you.”

“I'll take it!” he came right out and said.

The saleswoman was a bit pushy about it but when Randy sat in his bedroom later looking at the ring in his hand he was extremely happy that he bought it. She was right that the ring would make Samantha happy for the rest of her life and that was something that a price could not be put on. He remembered the look on her face when she saw the apartment so he could just imagine how she would react to seeing that ring. He couldn't wait to give it to her.

A few days later he was out at the bar with Samantha and Lisa. Samantha and Lisa's friendship seemed to be getting closer which Randy didn't like but he was doing his best to deal with it. He figured she might learn to like him over time and when she saw the ring on Samantha's finger that would probably warm her up to him.

But Samantha didn't have the ring yet and their time at the bar was just like all of the other times. Lisa and Samantha sat there talking while Randy wasn't included in the conversation at all and Lisa didn't even acknowledge him. It seemed like Samantha was paying even less attention to him than usual as well and she only seemed interested in talking to Lisa.

Finally it was time to leave after Randy had just sat there drinking while the two of them talked about whatever. He was just glad they were getting out of there and he was excited to spend some alone time with Samantha. The two girls went to the restroom and then the three of them walked outside.

“Jeez, I need a new belt” Lisa said as she looked down at her waist. “This one is too loose and even at its tightest it's not tight enough.” She wore another short-sleeved shirt that showed off her extremely skinny arms as well as a tight pair of jeans that showed just how skinny her legs were. Randy couldn't resist.

“Well maybe if you didn't look so anorexic you wouldn't have that problem” Randy said.

He said it a bit jokingly but the fact that it was the first words that he had said all night made it not sound too good at all. Samantha looked at him like she couldn't believe what he said and even he felt like he went a bit overboard. Lisa gave him a smile that looked somewhat like she thought he sounded like an idiot and somewhat like she was just going to joke around with her. Randy wasn't quite sure how to read it.

“You better watch out” she said to him and she crossed her arms at her chest.
“I grew up with two brothers so I don't hit like a girl.”

Randy laughed a bit uncomfortably at first but he looked at Lisa looking at him right in the eyes. She still had a smile on her face but she didn't seem to be joking. Samantha stood there quietly wondering what was going to happen.
It really looked like she wanted to fight him.

“Well come on, bub” Lisa then said and she raised her fists. “I'll even let you have the first punch.”

There was now no doubt that she wanted to fight him and Randy was starting to feel nervous. She was a girl that couldn't have weighed more than 110 pounds but Randy wasn't a fighter. He would never be in a situation where he'd get in a fight because he never spoke to anyone other than Samantha. And he couldn't forget that Lisa had beaten him in arm-wrestling as well. He was actually pretty scared to fight her.

“Alright well if you're too much of a coward to throw the first punch then I will” Lisa said.

She walked towards him and Randy knew it was coming. He put his fists up to prepare to defend himself. She couldn't have been taller than 5'4 and her short, skinny figure was not the least bit intimidating but the confident look on her face was. She punched him right in the ribs.

She definitely wasn't lying about the fact that she knew how to punch. Even as chunky as Randy was it definitely hurt him. He felt his eyes water up and his next couple of breaths were difficult to take. He looked at Samantha and he was trying his best not to let his girlfriend see his eyes water up anymore.

Lisa then punched him in the ribs again and it hurt even more. Randy was initially a bit uneasy about punching a small girl but feeling the last punch that he took pushed all of his logic aside. He threw a punch right at her face but she was able to back up and actually catch his wrist in the air.

Before Randy could even react she pulled him close to her and punched him right in the face. He had never been hit like that before and her little fist produced more pain than he could have ever imagined. His eyes watered up a ton and he couldn't stop the tears from starting to roll down his face.

Randy briefly looked at Lisa to see the look on her face which no longer had a smile on it. Before he could do anything else he saw that small, girly fist coming at him again. It hit him right in the cheekbone and he put his hands right over his face. He couldn't deal with another punch from her.

His face was really hurting him and he felt like he had to bend down a little bit because of the pain. When he did so he felt Lisa punch him in the back of the head a couple of times. Those punches hurt just as badly so he brought his face out of his hands and looked back up at her.

He saw her little fist coming at him again and he tried to put his hands up to block it. But Lisa was just too quick and he had no idea how to fight to block a punch anyway. The punch hit him right in the nose and he wasn't sure where he was for a brief second. He fell right to the ground.

Once he was on the ground he realized just how badly Lisa had hurt him with the punch. Since it was a shot to the nose he couldn't help but start to cry.
He covered his face so Samantha couldn't see it but he was now crying so loud that she could obviously hear him. He knew Lisa was standing above him and he couldn't bear to look up at her either.

“OK Lisa back off of him, will you?” he heard Samantha say and she sounded more annoyed that her boyfriend had just gotten beaten up by a girl than she did concerned about him.

“I know, I'm all done with him” Lisa said and he could tell that she was starting to walk away from him. “I think he knows better than to make a comment like that to me again. I'll leave you two alone. Call me later, OK Samantha?”

When Lisa was gone Randy could feel Samantha tugging on him. He couldn't face her but he knew he was going to have to eventually. He looked up at her and made eye-contact. He couldn't see his face but he could feel the tears and he knew he looked ridiculous. And based on the look on Samantha's face he could tell that she had no respect for him right then. That made him start to cry again.

“Come on” she said and something about her tone of voice suggested that she just felt like she was better than him right then. “Let's go.”

He got up and they got in the car together. She had driven so she drove him to his apartment. He wanted her to stay with him that night although he felt so ashamed that he felt unworthy of having her there. As she pulled up in front of his apartment he hoped that she would convince him that she wanted to stay with him and make him feel better.

“I'll talk to you tomorrow, OK?” she said to him.

It was the first words she said to him after his beating and they upset him so much. She always spoke to him with affection and after just seeing him get beat up she showed him none with the way that she spoke. He looked at the lack of sympathy in her eyes and something didn't feel right.

“OK” he said.

He hoped that she would say something else but she didn't. He wanted to at least kiss her goodnight but he felt too ashamed to do so. As he started to get out of the car he hoped that she would stop him and give him a kiss. But she didn't. He got out of the car, closed the door, and watched her drive away.

Randy slept a lot that night but he woke up the next morning feeling like he was going to start the day fresh. He was still embarrassed about what had happened the night before but he just wanted to put that behind him. It was getting close to time for he and Samantha to move in together which meant it was also close to time to give her that beautiful ring. That's all that he wanted to focus on and he didn't want to bother thinking about some stupid spat he had with Lisa. He and Samantha loved each other and that was far more important than anything else.

He wanted to see her and see her smile. He didn't want to call her either – he wanted to show up right at her apartment so he could see her beautiful face.
Then he might take her out to breakfast and the two could have a wonderful day together. He got dressed and he jumped in his car.

He knocked on Samantha's door and she answered it. She was wearing a tank-top and a pair of shorts and she was on her cell phone. She didn't normally dress like that and Randy looked at her pale skin and her chunky body. Normally she wore clothes that would cover up her body so he found it unusual. She waved for Randy to come in and she shut the door behind them.

“Yeah so call me later, alright Lis?” Samantha said and Randy knew it was Lisa on the phone. “Randy's here.” She hung up the phone and Randy smiled at her.
He got about half a smile back.

“Hey there” he said to her with a smile trying to get a bigger smile out of her. She didn't say anything so he moved in to kiss her. She kissed him back on the lips but it definitely lacked the same passion that all of her other kisses had. She must still have been upset about what had happened the night before. She'd get over it – of course she would.

“What's up sweetie” he said to her.

“Just got up a little bit ago” she said. “Didn't know you were coming.”

“Yeah, figured I'd surprise you” he said to her. “Got anything planned for the day?”

“Just hanging out” she said without much emotion. “Nothing planned.”

“Feel like doing some breakfast somewhere?” he asked her.

“No thanks” she said. “Not really feeling that hungry.”

“That's too bad” he said keeping his happy attitude. “We're getting real close to signing out lease for apartment so I thought breakfast would be the perfect way to celebrate.”

“Mmmm” she kind of mumbled and Randy suddenly did not feel good about things.

“You excited about that, or what?” he said.

She cracked a very small smile and she looked away from him. Randy felt his stomach drop. They had been talking about moving in together for a long time and he remembered very well how excited she looked when she first saw the apartment. He couldn't understand why she was acting the way that she was.

“Look Randy” she said and with every move she made he felt more nervous. “I've been doing a lot of thinking. And I've been talking to Lisa about a lot of things. When my lease ends here I'm going to move in with her.”

Randy couldn't believe what he was hearing. He felt like he was going to be sick. He was getting vibes that something was wrong but he thought that he was just being paranoid. Actually hearing those words coming out of her mouth felt like a kick to his gut.

“What?” he said to her and he felt his eyes water up again. “We've been talking about this forever. And the real estate agent is even saving that apartment for us.”

“He said he had someone else on the waiting list” Samantha said. “He'll be fine.”

“Samantha, it's not about that!!” he said to her sharply. “We've been dating for a long time now. I feel like that's going to be a step back in our relationship if you just go move in with one of your friends. Especially one you just met. Did she talk you into this?”

Randy saw Samantha's hesitation and he knew that Lisa had spent some time talking Samantha into that to say the least. He pictured that pompous face of hers telling Samantha all the reasons why she should go live with her instead and it made him so angry just thinking about it.

And that made it worse than anything for him was that if Lisa was standing right there looking at him with the smug look she always had on her face there'd be nothing he can do. He could just picture her standing there sticking up for Samantha and telling her she was doing the right thing. And if Randy tried to tell her otherwise she'd just punch him in the face again and there wouldn't be a thing he could do about it. She wasn't there but just the thought of that was driving him crazy.

“Randy, listen” she said and the tone of her voice was making his stomach turn. “We've been dating for a long time. Since I graduated high-school.
Neither of us have had the opportunity to really enjoy a young single life. I think we owe each other the opportunity to have that, don't you?”

Randy didn't know what to say. He looked at Samantha sitting there wearing clothes that she normally would never wear and talking to him like he had never heard her talk to him before. He couldn't believe the sudden change in her and he didn't know what to say. He was speechless.

“This is because of last night, isn't it?” he said and he was really starting to raise his voice. “Look, I'm sorry about all of that. But don't do this just because of last night. I'm sorry!”

“It's not that” Samantha said even though he could tell that it was at least part of it. “We've been talking about it since before last night. I've given it a lot of thought and I've made up my mind.”

“This is all because of Lisa isn't it!!??” he yelled at her at the top of his lungs and Samantha clearly did not like the yelling. “I knew she was bad news from the second I laid eyes on her.”

“Keep your voice down” Samantha said with a loud whisper. “It's not because of Lisa. It's a decision that I came to on my own. I talked to her about it but this is my decision. Now I really think that you should leave now, Randy. I'll take care of calling the real estate agent to cancel on the apartment we were looking at.”

“Samantha look!” he said and now he was desperate to keep her attention since she was asking him to leave. “I don't think you put enough thought into this.
Just think about it some more and call me tomorrow, OK?”

“Randy, I told you that I've made up my mind” she said very sternly. “I'm nothing thinking about anything and I'm not changing my mind. Lisa and I are moving in together and you and I need to break up.” The last words were the most hurtful ones he had ever heard in his life.

“Samantha, please!” he said and he started to cry then dropped to his knees.

“Randy, I told you that I want you to leave and I mean it” she said. “I'm not having this discussion with you any longer and I want you to leave right now.
Don't make me call Lisa over here.”

He couldn't believe she had just said that. It was like it was final confirmation that her new friend Lisa was more important in her life than he was. He thought about that but he also thought about when she had beaten him up in the parking lot. He was afraid of Lisa so he quietly left once Samantha said that, not even making any further attempt to save his relationship with his girlfriend that he loved. He felt like such a coward.

He sat on the couch in his small apartment that he was now probably going to have to renew the lease to. In his hand he held the ring that was in its case.
He looked at how beautiful it looked and he thought about much Samantha would have loved it. That didn't matter now because he wasn't going to be able to give it to her. Had Lisa not come along things would have been different.
They'd be getting set to move into their new apartment and Randy would be close to giving Samantha her ring. They'd have a whole life ahead of them – but not anymore. Randy couldn't help but start to cry as he looked at the ring.

**Email [email protected] if you would like more information on my Custom Stories**
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-14, 06:58
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Coworker

AWW that kind of sad....

Tags
arm wrestling, fighting