Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jan-18, 19:29
Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Cathy the tomboy

Cathy - A couple of strangers at the diner

There were not many guests at the diner, when the father and daughter pair entered. The adult was a middle-aged guy with thick black hair and a full beard already starting to turn grey in some spots. He was wearing a lumberjack shirt.
As he walked towards the counter it became quite obvious he was limping rather severely to the point he used a cane for assistance.
His daughter was quite short and dressed like a tomboy. A wide dark green zipper, jeans and trainers alongside a baseball cap, she had pulled down into her face. If John was not completely wrong she had to be around fifteen or fourteen years of age.
A few strands of wavy amber hair were falling loosely to both sides of the pretty face, while further back it was then tied back into a low pony-tail falling down the girls back between her shoulder blades.
John was the only one still working at his diner at this hour. It was dark outside and there were only about three guests left aside from the two newcomers. One was a silent blonde guy in his twenties wearing a black raincoat, who had been sitting at the end of the counter for the last few hours only drinking coffee and had been busy with his smartphone. The other two were regulars, Chuck and Tony; Truckers that frequented the Diner whenever they were on the nearby highway.
John yawned, as the two newcomers took their seats next to each other at the counter, but greeted them and asked for their order just the same.
He poured the man a cup of coffee, black, and handed the girl a coke, before he got to grilling the burgers they had ordered.
"You're going to drive the night through?", he asked the adult, "Or are you looking for a place to stay for the night?"
The bearded mans expression was as still as if it had been chiseled out of stone and John froze for a moment as he gazed at him out of green eyes that seemed to look right through him and scan every single inch of him.
"A place for the night.", the man finally spoke calmly with a deep and hoarse voice, "You know one?"
"There is a motel not too far.", John replied nervously and averted his gaze from his customer, "Nothing special, but it's cheap. There are fliers by the door."
"I see.", the man responded, "Thanks."
Due to his inability to keep up the eye contact with his customer John was looking at the girl instead, who had turned around on her seat and was leaning her back against the counter elbows propped up behind her.
With a fizzing sound, she snapped her can open with just the sleek female fingers of the one hand holding it. A few drops of carbonated liquid shot out from the inside. She took a small sip, while she was watching Chuck and Tony in the booth right behind her stool at the counter.

The two truckers were currently in the middle of a heated arm wrestling match with one another. Well, heated for Tony that was, as the two of them were anything but equally matched.
Tall and broad shouldered Chuck was towering more than a head over his younger colleague. Additionally the man was considerably heavier than his opponent. Albeit with a thick protruding gut that strained his dirty shirt, the man was quite massive and strong. His thick hairy forearms were flexing some impressive muscle, while he held his red-faced opponent easily in the middle position seemingly without extending any effort of his own whatsoever.
The girls father looked back over his shoulder, as he noticed where his daughter was looking.
With a chuckle Chuck slowly began to force Tonys shorter arm down with his giant paw of a hand. The younger trucker let out a sharp gasp and his face contorted with effort and slight pain.
A small grin spread on the dads face, as he turned back towards the counter.
"Cathy.", he told the girl bemused, "That's unnecessary."
"Looks like fun to me.", she replied with a soft young voice and a brief smile of anticipation, "And I'm out of practice. I told you they start feeling soft."
The man frowned. "And I told you, you are imagining things. They are still hard as a rock."

"Ha, try again when you put on some muscles kid!", Chuck laughed, as he smacked Tonys hand down on their table, "You pick up the tab."
"Damnit!", Tony cursed and shook out his hand, "What's that arm of yours made of?!"
"One hundred percent rocksolid beef!", Chuck laughed loudly and flexed a thick even if not particularly cut bump on his victorious arm.
The girl, Cathy looked up at her dad from the side and pushed the peak of her baseball cap up with two fingers, to show more of her adorable young face to him.
She had eyes of the same green as her father, but with a gentler look, a cute button nose and soft young lips, that formed a slight pout at the moment.
The adult sighed and pat her head on top of the cap.
"Do what you want.", he said with a small smile towards his daughter and immediately the pleading expression on the young teens face gave way too a mischievous look in her eyes and a confident smirk.
She slid from her stool, marched right over to the two truckers and slid onto the bench next to Tony propping up her right arm, while she set down her coke on the tabletop with her left.
"I'm next.", she declared confidently with both the truckers dumbfounded looks traced on her.
John gave the girls father at the counter a no less dumbfounded look.
The other man just shrugged his shoulders.
"Watch and learn.", he told him, but did not seem the least bit interested in what was going on behind him himself, "After you turn those burgers."
Focused on the girls scene John had almost forgotten his guests food that seemed on the verge of getting burned on one side now. Frantically he jumped and did as the man had told him, when he realized what was happening.

"Is that supposed to be a joke?", Chuck asked crossing his thick arms in front of his chest and looked down at the short girl opposite of him, who still had her arm up on the table.
"Oh, come on!", Cathy said smiling, "Let's just play! I'll even go easy on you."
Chuck frowned. "Don't you mock me, you brat."
"I'm not joking.", the girl complained, "I'm serious I can totally beat you."
The large trucker let out an annoyed grunt. "Why don't you go play with your dolls or something."
The girls eyes narrowed. "Dolls are boring, I prefer arm wrestling."
"Just humor her.", Tony muttered next to the girl.
With a sigh Chuck finally put the strong arm up on the table again. "Fine, but I'm not going to do this twice, kid."
Cathy smirked and proudly raised her chin. "Sure, if you don't want a rematch once I've won, big man, I can live with that."
"I'm actually going to enjoy this, you cocky little brat.", the man groaned and roughly grabbed the girls hand.
Even when compared to Tony Chucks large paw had been noticeably bigger, but with Cathy her dainty hand simply vanished in his. The appearance of the two getting ready to start, was that of a complete mismatch however you looked at it.
John briefly looked over at the father, but the bearded man still did not pay any attention to his tomboy daughter and the large trucker.
"Ready?", Cathy asked as confident as ever, "Set... Go!"
A jolt went through Chucks arm, as the little girl gave the signal and the adult gasped with his eyes wide, as he was almost forced back out of the middle-position right away.
His young female opponent giggled. "Careful, big guy, if you don't take this seriously this is going to be a really short match."
Chuck grunted and started pushing now with a small grunt, but to Johns surprise the girl held firm. The Trucker grunted and John could see how the muscles in his thick forearm really tightened now, but all he managed to accomplish was to hold his ground right in the middle-position. Chuck was huffing slightly now with an incredulous look, as he looked down on his quivering forearm.
Cathy on the other hand was still smiling and looked the adult right in the eye. "Pretty strong, huh?", she wanted to know with another little giggle.
"No fucking way.", Chuck groaned desperate to hold the girl in the middle, "This is a trick."
He grunted loudly and leaned over, as he grabbed the edge of the table with his free hand for support. With deep powerful groans he now strained with all of what he had against the young girlish arm. The shaking of his arm and shoulders only increased, but he was not making any progress whatsoever.
John could not believe what he was seeing. This was incredible! This young girl was taking own this large powerful adult man and all he could do was just so holding off her advance.
Cathys smile did not waver at all, as she picked up her coke with the free hand and put it to her lips.
John gasped, as he saw her gulp down the contend sip after sip. Chuck squeezed his eyes shut, as he jerked on her slimmer shorter arm in an attempt to finally force her down, but to no avail.
The Trucker was pushing and pulling on the young girls arm for the entire time Cathy needed to empty her coke. She finally lowered the can once it was empty and let out a little burp.
Her confident smile widened and slowly she tightened her grip on the empty can. The metal creaked in her hand, as the slender fingers started to compress and crush it. Astonished John could see hard muscle tighten in her little slim fingers. With just one dainty hand Cathy crushed it flat in her grip, before crumbling it completely, squeezing it down to the size of a coin.
The girl sat down the contorted metal piece on the tabletop and winked at her adult opponent.
"Game Over!", she whispered while her face grew slightly more strained.
A sharp gasp escaped the Chuck, as his thick arm was suddenly snapped out of the middle-position and towards the table. It did not even take two full seconds before the mans hand came crashing down on the table top with enough force to almost lift the heavy adult out of his seat and throw him sideways onto his bench.
Johns jaw dropped and he was not the only one. Under the disbelieving eyes of Tony, Chuck and his own, the young teen girl rose from her seat and strode back to the counter.
"You don't mind picking up our tab, do you, Chuckie?", she spoke, as she returned to her seat and the trucker nodded slowly.

John gulped involuntarily the teen girl was not even out of breath. She smiled innocently at him, when she sat back down at the counter, and slowly pulled the baseball cap back into her face. "Please, don't let my burger get burned, Mr.", she told him softly.
John looked back at the grill just to notice that like her father earlier the girl was right about his negligence of her food.
More than a little confused about the scene he had just witnessed, he was quite sloppy while he quickly prepared the complete burgers and sat them down with shaky hands in front of the stone-faced father and shockingly powerful daughter duo.
"You want to play, too?", Cathy asked him sweetly, as he put the plate with her burger down on the counter and John flinched.
The girl let out a giggle in response and John felt how his cheeks lit on fire and he blushed bright red only causing her too giggle more.
"Sorry.", she snorted apologetically, but that did not really make it much better for John, "I promise I wouldn't hurt you, if we did though.
He cleared his throat. "Eh, yeah, I don't think I'm a good arm wrestler.", he muttered nervously, "You clearly know a lot about it."
"Not really.", Cathy said with a shrug and picked up her burger, "I don't know how any of those fancy tricks work, I just use raw strength. It's more fun that way anyways."
"Uh..." Johns mouth was hanging slightly open because of that statement, but then he faked a laugh. Clearly she was just messing with him. No matter how strong a young teen girl was, far superior technique was the only way she could have beaten an adult Chucks size. "You must be really strong."
"I am.", she told him between two bites, "You wouldn't believe what I can lift. Not that I've got to pump serious iron the last few weeks or anything. I'm probably getting all wimpy and soft."
"Well, you still managed to beat Chuck.", John joked unsure what to respond to that odd complaint of hers.
"And?", she asked seemingly confused.
There was a brief moment of silence between them, before John could not handle it anymore and laughed nervously again.
Cathy looked over at her father, as if she wanted an explanation for whatever joke John was laughing about. The man just shrugged his shoulders.

The two of them continued eating in silence, while John pretended to be busy with something else. Chuck and Tony left soon after, but not without paying for the food of Cathy and her dad. Chuck was untypically silent, as he did so. He did not seem to be quite over the shock of losing a test of strength with a tiny teenager and a girl at that.
The young guest in the raincoat stood up, too, and went for the restrooms, which left John with the father and daughter alone.
Cathy just finished her burger and looked at him. Due to the baseball cap and his taller height he could only see the lower half of her face, but he did not like the demonstratively innocent smile of her lips.
Uneasy he returned the smile and gulped when Cathy propped up her elbow on the counter in arm wrestling pose.
"Eh, no, thank you.", he said and the girl pouted.
"Come ooon!", she begged, "I promise I'll go easy on you."
"I don't think I've got the time.", he tried to talk himself out of the challenge.
He was not nearly as strong as Chuck was and did not know any real technique either. He really could pass on getting humiliated in arm wrestling by a teenage girl.
"You've got nothing to do here.", Cathy responded and grinned, "You're just scared you'll lose, aren't you? How about I only use two fingers?"
"Cathy.", the girls father spoke strictly, "Leave him alone."
"It's just a game, dad.", she told him slightly annoyed.
"One he can't possibly win at.", the man replied and caused John to blush bright red with the bluntness of his statement. The man swallowed the last bite of his burger. "We can leave now anyways."
"Fine.", Cathy sighed and stood up, "Go ahead. I've gotta go for little girls."
She trotted away for the restrooms.
Her father gave John an apologetic smile, when he stood up. "Sorry, about her. She is really bored from the long drive."
"It's alright.", John hand waved the apology, "No harm done. She just surprised me. You're daughter seems to be some really amazing arm wrestler."
"Well.", the man said, as he took his cane, that leaned against the counter, "Her technique kinda sucks, but I guess she doesn't need it."
And with that the man turned and limped away leaving John dumbfounded behind in the diner. Finally after a few seconds he shook his head. Guess, he knew where the girl got her sense of humor.

The blonde young man returned from the restroom.
"I'll lock up soon.", John told him, "I can pour you another cup, before then though."
The man looked outside towards the mostly empty parking lot. One of the last two cars lights just turned on. Silently the guest closed the blinds.
"No, its alright I can do that myself.", John said, but then fell silent, as the young man turned back at him and pulled a gun from his waistband.
"Don't stand there like an idiot!", the blonde snarled, "Put the damn money on the counter!"
John felt all color leave his face and slowly stumbled over towards the register, while the robber kept the weapon traced on him and walked parallel to him on the other side of the counter. He opened the register and bent down slightly as he reached inside with one shaky hand. With the other even more shaky one he reached beneath the register, where his own gun was hidden. He looked up in the armed mans face. The young mans eyes narrowed.
"Hurry the fuck up!", he grunted, "Or should I just take it myself, cause then I would not need you anymore."
John gulped, as he heard the man cock the hammer of the handgun. Cold sweat run down his temple. He took a deep breath and reached for the revolver, as suddenly the robber slammed the muzzle of the gun into his chest.
"Do you think I'm an idiot or something?", the man asked angrily, as John slowly pulled his hand back, away from his firearm, "You fucking bitch thought I wouldn't notice? Yeah, sorry."
The robber reached over the counter and beneath the register. With a triumphant smile he pulled out the revolver and held it up, where John could see it, before pushing it in his belt.
"Be thankful that I'm not blowing your stupid brains out for that, moron.", the young man told him, "Now get back to work, so it stays that way."
Suddenly they could hear the toilet running. The young robber immediately spun for the restroom door.
"Who the hell is in there?", he wanted to know, but then smirked when he realized he had been in the men's room earlier, "The girl, huh?"
The blonde strode past the counter, but kept the gun pointed at John for a moment longer. "You stay where you are and keep your trap shut or you're both dead!"
John nodded mechanically, while the man took position right in front of the restroom.

The handle moved and the door swung open. Immediately the robber pointed his gun at the small figure standing in the doorframe.
"Not a sound!", he snapped at her and in a flash Cathy flung her hands up.
One of them hit the wrist on the inside with a chop the second twisted the barrel around. In the fraction of a second the weapon was turned on the robber himself and dropped towards the floor. The very same instant Cathy already caught it herself. The young man instinctively took a step back from the muzzle, but not fast enough to prevent the teen girl from grabbing the handle of the revolver in his belt with her free hand. As the man retreated she pulled it out.
In a flash all firearms had changed hands. The robbers mouth was standing open, as he suddenly faced the tomboy, who had one weapon in each hand. In shock he took a slow step away from her as she finally stepped out of the door.
"What the hell?", Cathy declared in disbelief, "What the hell is this?"
"Uh...", both of the men present muttered dumbfounded.
"Who the hell points a gun at a girl?", she asked exasperatedly, while she opened up the revolvers cylinder and pointed the muzzle upwards with the result that all the bullets slid out of the chambers and clattered to the floor at her feet.
She dropped the revolver altogether, before she took another step forward, causing the robber to retreat further. Casually she then released the magazine and let it fall to the floor.
"Whew.", the girl sighed, as she pulled back the sled and ejected the last remaining bullet, "Much better this way."
She then expertly took the sled off altogether and tossed both parts of the gun over her shoulders. She raised her chin cockily and confidently looked up into the astonished robbers face.

"So you were robbing this place, huh.", she said and unzipped her hoodie, "Sorry, but you can't just do that."
With what appeared to be a routine action the girl took both sides of the hoodie on chest-level and pulled it back over a pair of for her size and slender built surprisingly broad shoulders. More so than broad her shoulders were outright brawny. Big with thick muscle. Hard caps with thick muscle and rippling with definition. Deep furrows split the shoulder into clear sections of hard protruding muscle.
She shrugged off the zipper over her arms and let it crumble to the floor behind her. Beneath she was wearing a white tanktop that stuck snugly to a firm upper body and exposed strong muscular limbs.
Capped by her shoulder muscles she had quite some bulk on her shockingly defined arms. Even relaxed the triceps pushed out thick and hard in horseshoe shape , as her arms were loosely hanging down from her side, while the biceps balled up in a noticeable round curve on the front that fell up quite angular to both sides vertically speaking. The forearms beneath the elbows flared wide and thick with a deep groove lining them on the inside and thick muscle bulging close to the elbow, while on the outer arm slim cable like muscle strands protruded as sharp ridges.
The rest of her torso did not stay behind the sculpted muscles of her arm. The halters of her tanktop stretched over a pair of thick triangular neck muscles, that really stood out above the the shoulders and adorned her slim throat, while the front of the top clung firmly to a thick chest. Not a pleasing feminine thickness, but some firm chest muscle instead.
Her cleavage exposed the protruding pecs at least in part broad and dome shaped with a deep separation in the middle in the form of jagged edges. Deep striation lines spread from those edges over both muscles, slashing into the hard muscle meat and separating not only upper and lower pec with groove separations, but several definitions of muscle strands.
Fitting to the powerful chest muscles was the thick back muscles that drew the tanktop tight over its outline. Thick lats pushed out quite a bit in the back and to the sides of her torso and gave the compact upper body quite a bit of mass in the top half, before it aesthetically tapered off downwards to the narrowest of waists befitting of a tiny young girl. Down here the tanktop still stuck tight enough to outline the tight washboard of Cathys abdomen.

With all that thick muscle straining her white top, jeans and baseball cap the young teen looked positively badass, as she smirked up at the taller robber with a confident smile.
"You can either give up now and surrender or I can kick your ass and you can surrender afterwards.", she spoke and rolled the thick shoulders to loosen them up. The smooth dance of her muscles caused by the casual motion was quite visible even through the soft fabric of the top. The pretty girl spread her arms inviting her shocked opponent to come at her.
"Your choice, coward."
That was too much for the young robber. As shocked as he was he was still a grown man and the person in front of him only a teenager. And a short girl at that. He was not going to let her intimidate him.
With a small growl he threw a fast jab at her face, trying to wipe the smirk of her pretty face. As fast as the punch came, the girl was even faster. She slid back on her feet to the very edge of the mans reach and ever so slightly turned her head like she was Muhammad Ali or something. The robbers knuckles came so close to her cheek John could not quite tell if they actually touched her, but if it was a hit, it was so shallow there was no effect whatsoever.
The young man followed right up with a straight to her face in a classic one-two-combo, even as his first punch missed.
Cathy ducked beneath the swing and moved through below the extended arm in a single swift step so that she was on the outside of it. Her slim hands found the mans wrist and shoulder and spun him around at his arm, right into a forwards flip that had the man crashing to the diner floor in front of the counter further away from the guns and ammunition on the floor.
The man spun on the ground retreating further along the counter away from his young opponent, as he got back to his feet.
Cathy strode after him without a care in the world cranking her neck slightly and made her traps clench. "So what do you chose?"
The man was breathing a little heavier now and had his fists raised to defend himself as he looked quite a bit more careful about how to approach his hard-bodied young opponent. He took a fast step forward to close the distance and take another swing at her, but before he could Cathy stepped right into him herself as he approached and caught his extending arm between her arm and side, tightly clutching it to her body.
She simultaneously slid one foot forward between the robbers legs and then hooked it behind one of them, as she pushed forward.
The young man let out a small scream, as he was toppled backwards and once more hit the floor at the young girls feet.
"So the ass-kicking it is.", Cathy said smiling down at the man, "I thought you needed to be taught a lesson anyways."

"You little bitch.", the robber panted, when he looked up at her with a pained expression and kicked out for her shin.
Smoothly Cathy took a small step backwards out of reach. The tomboy still smirked down at him.
"I'm little, alright.", she said unimpressed, "But I'm still kicking your butt, aren't I, 'big guy'?"
The man furiously sat up, and grabbed one of the stools at the counter to begrudgingly pull himself up to his feet. The teen just watched him and extended an arm when he stood again. Curling her fingers she urged the adult to attack again.
The man breathed heavily and swayed slightly his teeth tightly clenched. Cathys smirk grew wider.
"Scared of the little bitch?", she sassed and the man roared, "Probably the smartest thing you've done today."
He grabbed the plate Cathy had eaten from, that was right next to him on the counter, and hurled it at the short girls face.
Cathy reflexively moved her head to avoid the projectile, that shattered somewhere behind her on the floor. By the time she turned back the man already run at her, trying to tackle her to the ground.
The girl dodged to the side then immediately lunged at her opponent from behind and caught him with both strong arms around the waist. She spun, yanking the adult back with such force it took the ground out from under him. Cathy hurled the man into the counter at the end of the spin.
Groaning the robber bend over the top and then gasped sharply, as the muscular girl, grabbed his wrist and methodically wrenched it up behind his back in a hammer-lock. Pained grunts left the blonde young mans mouth, as he placed his free hand to the top of the counter and tried to push himself off it.
It was to no avail the young tomboy pressed him flat onto the wooden top with ease, as she forced his hand further up between his shoulders.
"Let go off me, bitch!" , the man screamed in pain, "Let me go!"
"Oh, you mean you surrender already?", Cathy asked him smiling and bend down to his ear, "Sorry, I don't like your tone!"
The girl then suddenly grabbed the robbers thigh and pulled his legs off the ground, rolling the mans whole body over the top of the counter and letting him drop to the floor behind it.
Cathy jumped up on one of the stools, then stepped over onto the counter and jumped down on the other side between John and the robber.

"You wanted to give up just now, didn't you?", she asked her opponent still smirking, while he just got up to his knees in front of her.
He angrily glared up at the girl, but Cathy just calmly returned the look.
"Try it.", she told him, "But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
"Shut up!", the robber snarled up at her and jumped to his feet, "Shut your stupid trap!"
He came swinging at her blindly again. First with the left arm then with the right, before he pulled his knee up and tried to slam it into her with his forward momentum. The girls hands moved in a blur, blocking left, right and then shot downward where they caught the knee shot.
Before the man could even set his foot back down, Cathy had already released his knee again, went low and wrapped one of the ripped arms around his thigh. With the other arm she caught his arm above her and pulled the young man forward over her shoulders, as she straightened back up. The robber was not quite over the shock of suddenly being lifted into the air by someone this much smaller than him, when Cathy had already spun once and tilted her upper body sideways, tossing the man down on his back again.
"Told ya.", she bragged and brushed one hand over her forehead, before showing it off to her opponent, "Not breaking a sweat."
Groaning the adult sat up with his back facing the girl and crawled away from her, while he dragged himself back up to his feet on the counter. He turned back towards Cathy, who was once more casually approaching him, and frantically looked around for a weapon.
John was so mesmerized by the display of skill and fighting ability his teenage customer demonstrated he realized quite late the robber was in luck. Not far from him stood a knife block.
Clearly out of breath from his repeated encounters with the floor the blonde pulled out the largest kitchen knife and lightly jabbed it into Cathys direction a few times with a mad grin on his lips.
Cathy stopped just out of reach, but did not seem particularly bothered by the sharp point aimed towards her. No less confident than before she looked at it and cocked her head.
"Don't you want to put that down before you end up hurting yourself?", she asked, "Because it won't work on me. Not any better than your guns anyway."
The man hesitated and looked down at his new weapon. He was clearly intimidated by the girls calm. The ease with which she had repeatedly countered his attacks had probably demoralized him already.
"So don't you want to put that away and fight me like a man?", Cathy asked with her unwavering smirk.
Instead of dropping the knife the robber lunged forward swinging for the girls face. She dodged back just out of reach, then another half a step back when he tried slashing her across the abdomen, before she spun sideways, as the robber tried to thrust the kitchen knife into her chest.
As the blade passed harmlessly in front of her, she caught the young man by the forearm and got him to drop his weapon with a chop to the wrist. She immediately moved forward, sliding past the robber and dragged his arm back behind him. She then flipped her grip on his forearm over to his wrist and twisted it right back, forcing the man to bend over in a wristlock that kept his arm extended.
"Guess you're not much of a man then.", the girl taunted him still in complete control mere seconds after the robber had first swung the knife and casually released his arm again, "Or do you want to try again?"

The man spun back at her trying to punch her in the face with a frustrated roar. Cathy spun out of the path her back to the mans front so that her opponents arm passed over her shoulder from behind and caught the arm with both hands. She spun further, hooked one leg backwards behind the mans and leaned forward.
The man screamed loudly, as he was flipped over her shoulder and crashed to the floor in front of her. Just that this time Cathy did not release his arm. Instead she pulled on it and got one of the mans shoulders off the ground. Smoothly she slid one jeans-clad leg over it before she dropped backwards to the floor and wrapped the other leg around it as well locking them both around his shoulder.
"Game Over!", she said, as she tightly hugged the robbers wrist to her strong female chest and leaned back.
An agonizing howl burst from the mans lips, as the expertly applied arm-lock overextended every joint connected to his arm and made white hot pain rage through his nerves.
Desperately trashing with his legs and trying to slap at the young teenagers legs with the free arm, the young man was still unable to budge the submission hold or relieve even the slightest bit of the excruciating pain.
"You shouldn't have tried to rob this place.", Cathy told her helplessly trapped opponent calmly, "It's a crime and you've got have really hurt someone. Do you feel sorry yet?"
The robber clenched his teeth with a loud grunt trying to struggle out of the hold harder, but it was to no avail any movement he took only intensified the pain in his arm that felt like it was about to snap, as Cathy suddenly intensified it even more.
"Sorry!", the young man screamed, "I'm sorry!"
Cathy loosened the iron clamp of her young legs and released the robbers wrist immediately. With a contend smile the victorious young girl stood back up, while her defeated adult opponent massaged his abused arm with a whimper.
"Now sit still until the police gets here.", she told the man sternly, "If you don't, I haul you all the way to jail myself and the reason you won't be able to flee won't be handcuffs, if that is how it goes down. Got it?"
"Yeah.", the wannabe robber groaned, as he got to his knees "Yeah I've got it, bitch!"
Without warning the man spun into a fullpowered blow to the girls abdomen and for the first time his fist connected with a loud audible thud.
The man exhaled sharply, as his knuckles slammed into the tomboys abdomen and flinched back in pain.
Cathy looked down at the shocked male to her feet with a frown and tilted her head slightly, as she pulled up her tanktop over her stomach with two fingers. "Bitch, please."

John could see the robbers eyes bug almost out of his skull, as the teen exposed the tight washboard of her abdomen. A chiseled eightpack edged into the hard muscular stomach showed off some unbelievable depths and width among its grooves, while each separated abdominal stood out like a rounded cobblestone shoved beneath the skin. At the bottom it was adorned by two diagonal lines cutting into her lower abdomen on either side towards her hips, while next to it long oblique muscles rippled into countless definitions clenching and unclenching with the girls relaxed breaths and pulling and pushing against one another.
Cathy only flashed her killerabs to the man for a brief second, before she dropped the top again and immediately went on the offense.
Taking advantage of her opponents position on the floor she stepped on his shoulder and kicked off, jumping over the mans back, while her weight on his back dropped him on hands and knees.
In a flash she was on his back and slid her tough musclebound arms beneath his shoulders, before folding both hands in his neck. Simultaneously she quite forcefully slammed her butt down on the robbers lower back slamming him flat on the ground.
A pained gasp left the young mans mouth, then quickly turned into a loud scream, as Cathy pulled up on top of him and forcefully bend the upper portion of his larger torso upwards with the full nelson, while her butt kept the lower part firmly on the ground. The girl had her legs propped up and, as she twisted the robbers spine back, she also draped his arms over her thighs, completing the camel clutch.
The robber was screaming from the top of his lungs roaring and howling in pain and agony. The girl had no mercy on him this time. She was sitting straight up on his back her eyes hidden by the shadow of her baseball cap, but seemingly looking straight ahead with no emotion.
The mans back was bent up almost to the ninety degree angle and probably just a few degrees from doing damage to the straining spine at her mercy, as Cathy leaned back slightly.
Had the robber been able to he probably would have surrendered for real now, but the pain was to intense for him to utter a single clear word and Cathy did not seem like she wanted to hear it anymore.
The young man was running out of air, his upper-body convulsing to much from the tortures hold for him to breath, and tears were beginning to stream down his cheeks.

Even John was beginning to feel pity for the red-faced criminal, as he saw him get mercilessly twisted in half by the teenage tomboy.
"What happened here?", the words were spoken calmly and firmly and John turned his head in surprise as he heard, because he had been too focused on the scene in front of him and had not heard anyone enter the diner.
The girls father stepped to the counter and looked down on the other side where his daughter was twisting the young adult man apart with her rock-hard muscles. He probably had come back looking for his daughter.
Cathy turned her head when she heard him speak. Even though there was a man screaming and struggling in her grip she looked and sounded completely calm, as she spoke with her father. Was she even trying?
"This guy just pointed a gun at me all of a sudden.", she told her father, "He wanted to rob the place after you left, I think."
The adult frowned and looked down at the robber. His eyes were stone-cold. "You tried to shoot my little girl?"
The robber did not answer. He was in such pain he probably had not even heard the question. Not as much pain as possible, as it turned out, as Cathy leaned back further and brutally yanked back the robbers upper body even more. The mans eyes almost popped out of his skull, as the pain hit and his screams rose into a high-pitched cry with renewed energy.
"Enough, Cathy.", Cathys father told her nonchalantly, "Put an end to it."
The girl did not respond her gaze seemingly focused on the back of her helpless victims screaming head.
"Cathy!", her father said sternly.
"Fine.", the tomboy sighed, sounding almost bratty and released the full nelson.
In a flash she instead leaned forward and snaked the strong sinewy arms around the mans head. Onw arm around the robbers neck caught his throat in her elbow, before clasping the thick biceps of Cathys other arm, which she had up next to her opponents had and then clasping the back of his neck with her palm.
Virtually the same second she pulled the rear naked choke tight, she was already tossing them both around and caught the mans body between her thighs, as she rolled them first on their sides and then on the back with her on bottom.
She pulled the body scissor tight with her ankles crossed and John could see how her thighs really dug into the robbers sides. Not to mention how the fabric of the tight fitting jeans strained, as the girls shapely legs thickened more with a tight flex.
The blonde robber gagged, as his air was cut off and his body squeezed painfully. A vein was bulging grotesquely on his forehead, as he reached for the arms on his neck strangling him. His hands grabbed onto the chiseled arms choking him out, but failed to even budge the rock-hard muscles flexing into his neck.
John saw how the tomboy put her lips close to the defeated robbers ear, as she tightened her chokehold.
"Game Over!", she whispered ominously.
With those words the young mans resistance was cut short. The head of Cathys rocksolid biceps was digging into his neck with full size and strength. Deep grooves had formed along the rigid surface as the muscle really flexed and knocked the man clean out.
The mans eyes were trailing off and rolling back in the skull, while a tread of saliva dripped out of his open-hanging mouth.
Cathy released the limp unconscious body of the robber and slipped out from under him. She dusted of her palms and pants after she got up from the floor.

"Let's go.", her father told Cathy and already turned to leave seemingly not bothered at all by the whole situation.
"Yeah, just a second, dad.", the tomboy said smiling and hurried along the counter and past John to get her zipper.
She picked it up and casually tossed it over her shoulder while holding it with one slim hand. As she walked back towards the door now in front of the counter, she briefly raised the free arm in a tight biceps flex.
The muscles in her arm and shoulder really thickened, as the lines cut deep in between the muscle definition and forced all of her sculpted muscle to protrude. They really popped, as her quite enormous biceps peak curved upwards straining against the skin and the cut triceps pulled in the opposite direction beneath. The chiseled hardness of her jacked muscles was radiating with strength, even before the separation cutting along her thick biceps had fully split the peak.
Cathy scanned the powerful muscles for just a moment then dropped her arm again and shrugged, as she reached her dad near the door.
"You were probably right, dad.", she told him grinning, "Still rock-hard"
John stared after the two, as they left his diner and remained where he was completely stunned until the door being shut pulled him back into the present.
Hurriedly he run out behind the counter and to the exit. He threw the door wide open again and stormed outside.
"Hold on! Wait!", he called after the girl and her father.
Both of them stopped on their way to their car and looked back towards him.
John was panting as he spoke again: "What... what am I supposed to do now?"
Father and daughter exchanged a glance then looked at him and spoke in unison like it was a really dumb question: "Call the police."

The end
Old 07-Jan-18, 23:09
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cathy the tomboy

you're on a roll! i don't like nice muscle girls like i like bad muscle girls but even for that this is story is very good and keeps me reading! you're very skilled.
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-18, 00:12
Last Achievements

Thank you. I'm sure I'll write some more bad musclegirl stories in the future as well.
Old 08-Jan-18, 01:47
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I'm really quite the opposite of Scarlet Spider, I prefer nicer girls rather than the bad girls, but I like any girl that is muscular and strong and likes to show it off like Cathy is here. While I do prefer them to be nicer, I guess it is not too bad if they are very confident like Cathy is, knowing that she can do things that most men can't even think of. I like how she offered to arm-wrestle against John using only 2 fingers, and her father knew that it was still a losing proposition for him, he knew with confidence that his little girl's 2 fingers are probably stronger than a lot of guy's whole bodies. I like also how she just disassembled the gun of the robber, obviously knowing a bit about weapons at her young age. So yeah, great stuff, as always, I look forward to more of your great writing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-18, 03:55
Points: 347, Level: 6 Points: 347, Level: 6 Points: 347, Level: 6
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%

I liked this one, there aren't enough good muscle girl stories I kind of get tired of the evil psycho girls after a while lol
The Following User Says Thank You to gdoggy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-18, 11:34
Last Achievements

Glad, you two like it. I do write good girls just like I write bad girls and girls kinda in between like Jane.
Old 08-Jan-18, 15:42
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Glad, you two like it. I do write good girls just like I write bad girls and girls kinda in between like Jane.
I've always felt Jane was a very good girl. Just easily manipulated by Ethan
The Following User Says Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 15:01
Last Achievements

Cathy - On the road

John cut the engine of his pick-up truck, but remained seated for a moment, while he woefully looked over at his diner. He still could not quite believe what had transpired here the evening prior.
Although he had considered someone could try to rob him one day, the actual event had been a shock. And what happened then he still could barely believe. And the police officers that had carted of the robber had also looked at him with disbelief and mocking amusement, as he had told them how a fourteen-year-old girl had wrestled the armed criminal into unconsciousness.
At first they had barely believed him and later had been on the verge of laughing about what a wimp this robber and by extension John himself was to get his ass beat by a young teen.
John knew that was not the case thought, the young girl had even before then demonstrated that she had more strength than even a grown man. Still the looks the policemen had given him had been humiliating.
With a sigh John finally left his car and approached the diner from the back. Time to get back to work. He shut the door behind himself, after he entered and moved through his small office room into the actual diner.
Barely a few steps in he already froze, as he had to face the fact that he was not alone. A single figure sat at the counter in front of a plate with scrambled eggs and a few stripes of fried bacon on it and a cup of coffee.
He appeared to be wearing a dark grey suit and hat, but John could not see his face, due to the newspaper he appeared to be reading.
"Oh, John.", the man greeted friendly enough, "I hope you don't mind me helping myself."
"Who the hell are you?", John asked nervously and reached for his gun, which he was carrying on him this time.
"Please, don't do that, John.", the man asked him deploringly, "By the way I can call you John, right?"
"You can call me whatever the hell you want.", he grunted and pulled out the revolver pointing it at the intruder, "But you better tell me..."
He stopped midsentence, when he heard the door he had just entered through shut behind him. Frantically he spun back, trying to swing around his gun to point at the potential attacker from behind, but was stopped halfway there, when slim but strong hands caught his arm and twisted it brutally back and his wrist up, so he was forced to bend over forward with a pained grunt and the muzzle of his gun pointing towards the ceiling. A kick to the back of his leg dropped him on his knee additionally to the painful hold.
"I think...", the man at the bar said and audibly folded his newspaper, which he then sat down on the counter, "I'll call you Patricia then."
Whoever was holding him down grabbed Johns hand and pried the gun from his fingers, then send him forward with a hard shove that dropped him to his hands and knees.
Breathing heavily he looked up. His heart was beating against his chest. Again?! What were the chances to be robbed twice in two days?!
As he thought that he looked back to the door and the person that had disarmed him and squinted. And what were the chances for that?
Leaning her back against the door and removing the ammunition from his revolver with a decisively insolent and bored look on her face was a teenage girl that was sixteen or seventeen at most. She was slim and athletic standing about 5'8 and wearing a black pantsuit that snug tightly to a slim waist and long shapely legs. The white top beneath exposed quite a bit of a full firm chest and cleavage. The girls hot young body fit perfectly with the delicately chiseled features of her face and the radiant blue of her eyes. Her hair was wavy and blonde and fell to her shoulders.
She looked annoyed, as she slipped the bullets out of their chambers in the drum and let them slide one after another through between slim delicate fingers to the diner floor.
"Don't worry, Patricia.", the man in the grey suit said and John could hear how he took the flatware into his hands, "We won't tell anyone a girl kicked your butt."
Done with the revolver the young girl placed the empty weapon on a nearby shelf and crossed her arms in front of her ample chest.
"You see, Patricia, we're here, because we've heard about that tragic event that took place here yesterday. I'm quite happy you did not die.", the man explained between bites, as he started to chew down on the eggs, "Not because I enjoy seeing you grovel down there, albeit I must admit it amuses me, but because that way it is much easier to find out everything you know."
"W-what I know?", John stuttered and got shakily to his feet, "I know nothing."
The man in grey looked up from his plate and John could finally see him properly. The man was broad-shouldered and had to be in his mid- to late-forties with small brown eyes, thick eyebrows, short dark hair and the kind of smile one would have expected from a used car salesman.
As he heard Johns answer the man slipped a piece of bacon in his mouth and chewed slowly and thoughtfully. He swallowed, then sighed.
"I recommend remembering something then.", he finally replied still with the fake smile on his lips, "Because we are not going to leave without getting an answer and you are not going to leave without giving one."
The front door of the diner opened and a slender figure entered. John squinted, as he saw the same face, body and hair as those of the girl behind him at the door. They were even dressed exactly the same.
John could not help but turn back and look at the first girl, as if to confirm that she was still there. No mistaking the girls looked completely identical. As he confirmed this looking back and forth between both of them, the girl behind him rolled her eyes in annoyance, while the one by the entrance smirked.
"I would not have done that.", the man in the grey suit and hat said still busy with his eggs, "I believe they had a bet going about whether or not you would do that when you see them. Of course you would have lost either way."
The front door fell shut again and the girl that had entered through it quickly marched towards him.
"H-hold on!", he yelled and tried to move back.
Big mistake. As he stepped back he cried out, as a female heel slammed into the back of his knee and dropped him hard. He winced in pain, as the girl behind twisted his right arm behind his back and gagged, as almost simultaneously she slipped one slim but hard arm of her own over his throat and squeezed tight.
He squirmed in her grip and grabbed the arm on his neck, trying to pull it away, but could not budge it. Beneath his fingers he felt the smooth fabric of the suit and through it the rigid hardness of some great and chiseled muscle structure from this girls powerful forearm.
As he was trapped like that down on his knees, the second twin approached from the front. Smirking down at him she slammed one hard fist into her palm and let the knuckles crack.
"So...", the man at the counter said with his fake smile, "What can you tell us about Cathy and Arthur? And please don't leave out any details. For your own sake."
John gagged and slapped the arm on his neck.
"Oh.", the man muttered, "Right. Sorry, about that."
Next instant his neck was released and John inhaled greedily, then he let out a gasp, as the girl still controlling his arm, grabbed the back of his collar and without even a grunt forcefully hoisted him to his feet. She rushed him forward and slammed him down on the counter.
John gasped in pain, as the arm on his back was twisted up further into a painful hammerlock, while the girls other hand pressed his face sideways to the top of the counter.
He struggled instinctively even putting the free hand to the counter and tried pushing himself up, but it was to no avail.
The second girl slid elegantly onto the counter and crossed her legs, while she smiled down at Johns pathetic position. Her smile was bright and radiant and formed dimples on the beautiful face even, as she watched his pathetic position forced down on the counter by a mere teenage girl. With gentle force she took his free hand at the wrist and pulled it into her lap. The smile on her lips still did not vanish, as with the other hand she gripped his pinky and started to twist.
John cried out in pure agony as the pain hit. Both of the identical girls giggled the same identical laugh.
"Cathy and Arthur.", the man in the grey suit reminded him, "And all the details, please."
To Johns shame there was not a moment of hesitation, before he sold out the girl that had saved him and her father.
The man in the suit appeared to be barely listening, as he continued his breakfast and finished just the moment that John ended.
"I'll leave the money on the counter.", he said and pulled out a couple of bills, as he stood up, "Good day, Patricia."
And just like that the girls released him and walked after the man, leaving the diner through the front door. As the door shut again, John slipped down the counter and came to a rest leaning at it with his back.
"I'm sorry.", he whispered even thought nobody could hear it and prayed silently that the girl and her father had not gone to the motel after all.

The bright disk of the sun rose leisurely above the line of the horizon its rays slowly spreading over the barren land below, as the shadows of the rock edges and hills stretched far and thin into the distance.
The dust swirled in a gust of wind above the dry wasteland next to the road, as Cathy opened her eyes lazily and yawned. As she tried to stretch her arms the fourteen-year-old felt her bare arms brush over the low roof above her head and flinched awake in surprise.
"Right.", she muttered, as she became aware of the car around herself, that they had spent the night in.
She glanced over to the driver side, where her father was peacefully sleeping, and smiled, as she sat up as silently as she could to open the passenger door. She turned in the seat and put out her shoes, that she had placed on the dashboard in front of her. To have an easier time putting on her trainers.
With another yawn, she finally got out of the restricting vehicle and closed the door as silently as possible so she would not wake her father.
Wearing her jeans and white tanktop, she strolled a few steps away from the car parked at the side of the road and finally managed to stretch her sore limbs. The hard muscles in her thick arms rippled, the jagged triceps pushed outward and her large deltoids drew tight, as she twisted her hands inward and stretched them far above her head with the fingers intertwined. She circled the large shoulders and felt her wide back shift, before cranking her neck and making her thick traps twitch.
She glanced over at her biceps, as she curled her slender fingers into the tight fist and watched with a smirk how her skin drew tight over the rock-hard muscles that balled up with strength and hardness and how the already noticeable lines running between the cut muscle definitions sunk in deeply.
Pumping the big rock-hard muscles a few times at first, she finally tightened the throbbing muscle to full hardness and size until it was twitching and quivering visibly through her soft skin.
Satisfied with the look of rock-like hardness Cathy finally dropped the flex again and then dropped her whole body forward to the dusty ground on her palms.
She cranked out a few dozen push-ups easily. Her strong triceps and biceps rolled up and down on her buff arms, effortlessly powering through the exercise. Every time she had her arms fully extended she quickly clapped twice beneath her chest, before catching her body on her arms again and going low.
As she started to feel the blood flow through her muscles, Cathy folded one arm behind her back and continued with just one arm, before switching to the other one. As she reached the hundred-and-twentieth push-up in total, she once more planted both palms firmly on the rocky ground and tightened her core with a soft grunt, she then raised her feet off the ground raising her whole body horizontally above the earth in planche position only carried by her rigid arms. Breathing concentrated and rhythmically she began to bend the strong arms once more and made the hard muscles ripple, as she did more push-ups with just her arms.
After about fifteen she started to feel her arms begin to tire and breathed harder. Still she pushed through to twice that, before she jumped up to her feet and twisted her arms, as she enjoyed the slight burning of her pumped up arm muscles glistening with a thin layer of sweat. That was a nice warm-up.
Just as that thought crossed her mind, she suddenly heard something whistle through the air behind herself and spun on the spot. Her arm shot out extending to full length and her slender fingers clamped shut, tightly clutching the plastic bottle that had been launched at the back of her head and stopping it dead.
She raised her chin smugly and smirked at her father who stood by the car.
"Nice try, dad.", she taunted and tightened her grip on the bottle. The hard muscles in her forearm pumped. The muscle strands were rippling and twitching visibly and rhythmically beneath the skin, as her punishing grip was digging into the bottle until suddenly the pressure built up too high and the cap was blasted off and launched into the air with a splash of water.
Cathy stepped back, evading the carbonated water as it dropped and splashed over the rock beneath, and then swiftly swung out the free hand and caught the cap as it fell. Her father chuckled at the sight and Cathy proudly took a big gulp from what remained inside the bottle before she placed the cap onto of the bottleneck again. It was the type that broke off a small plastic ring once you unscrewed the top. As she just forcefully pushed it back on top of the bottle, it was snapped back into place with a plop. The bottle was half empty now, but the seal unbroken.
Casually she tossed it back across the whole distance to her father, who caught it and placed it onto of the cars roof.
The bearded man cranked his neck and playfully tossed his cane into his other hand, then slowly approached Cathy smiling.
She was smirking back at him, as she watched him limp closer.
"How did you sleep?", her father asked her and stopped right in front of her.
"It was alright.", Cathy replied and immediately spun sideways to evade her fathers cane, as he swung it at her like a blade, "For a car seat."
"I see.", her father nodded, as she retreated away from another swing and held out his cane like it was an Epee, "We just have the worst of luck. Running into a robber at a diner, where the owner knows the place we planned on sleeping. What are the chances?"
As he spoke the tip of the cane was nimbly twisting and turning, thrusting at Cathy's neck and chest, wrists and legs and missed ever so slightly, as she dodged every strike and swing by a hairsbreadth.
"I miss a gym more than a bed.", Cathy told her dad, as she tossed back her head and the metal tip of his cane passed in front of her throat by the fraction of an inch, "My muscles need some real action! I want to pump serious iron again!"
She ducked beneath a wide swing of her dads right arm, but missed him moving in and snaking his left arm through beneath her left shoulder and back up behind her. He quickly passed his cane into his left hand and Cathy gagged, as she felt the wooden cane press into her throat from the front after passing diagonally above her shoulder from behind.
Her eyes widened, as her breath was momentarily stunned, and before she knew it her dad had already spun her around and grabbed the other end of the cane with his right hand. He was forcing it right over her throat from behind now and was strangling her with it.
She reached for the wooden weapon with her hands, but a hard stomp to the back of her knee dropped her lower.
Simultaneously her father already slid the cane from her throat then through beneath her elbow and over her wrist. He leaned hard on her back with all of his weight while he turned the cane like a dial with both hands, twisting her arm up her back in a brutal hammer-lock, that set Cathy's joints on fire.
She groaned, as her dad forced her flat down on the ground and pushed his knees on her back to hold her down, while twisting harder on his cane cranking up the pressure on her arm.
Cathy grit her teeth, just so suppressing a cry of pain, as the nerves of her arms screamed in pain from the excruciating hold.
"Tap out!", her father demanded coldly.
Cathy just grunted placing the free hand flat on the ground and tried to push up.
Her father jerked on the cane sending a jolt of pain and agony spasming through her short body from her arm.
"Tap out!", he repeated.
Keeping her jaw clenched tightly, Cathy shut her eyes with effort, as she endured the excruciating pain.
"That's all you've got, old man?", she asked through her teeth and with a deep grunt pushed hard against the dusty ground. Her thick bare arm muscles responded. Bulging and straining her biceps leapt up to life and her tight forearm flexed thick and hard, as with just one arm she started to push up her body as well as her fathers weight resting on her back.
Her father let out a loud of surprise as he felt his larger heavier body get lifted, but then grunted in grim determination, as he twisted the cane with all of his strength up her chiseled back.
She held tight, as their bodies shook with effort and her arm straightened pushing them up. Her trapped arm felt like it would be torn off at the shoulder at any given moment now. White hot pain was pulsing through her writhing body, but she finally got her arm far enough extended. Her father still had one knee up on her back trying to force her back down, while he stood on the other leg next to her.
Cathy opened her eyes, as she strained and pulled up the knees beneath her. She grunted loudly as she hoisted her torso up further and managed to set one foot flat on the ground. The fabric of her jeans protested audibly as she pushed out her leg, to get up to her feet.
Her father, also grunting loudly above her, reacted immediately and set both legs down again. He did not let up on her arm, but additionally pulled her backwards and shoved upwards, forcing her up on er tiptoes to keep her off balance.
The pain was insane every fiber of her arm was in agony and her bones seemed to protest now, but she managed to hold back her screams. She would not scream! Never!
She inhaled forcefully through her nose and grunted, as she raised one foot of the ground and hooked it back. Her father tried to slide back his own, but did not manage in time, before she caught both of his legs with her own and swept them out from under him, while she simultaneously jerked her torso back.
The adult gasped, as he was thrown off his feet and hit the dirt right behind her on his back. His cane cluttered audibly to the rocks.
Panting slightly Cathy immediately spun after him and tried to dive on top of him. Her father shot out his healthy leg, trying to shove her back with his foot, but she evaded it swiftly and caught it with one arm at her side. Grabbing it with her second arm as well, she twisted hard. Her father cried out in pain, as she forced him to role over on his stomach to relieve it.
Cathy released him and then immediately jumped on his back. Her father bucked violently beneath her trying to throw her off using his greater size and weight, but in a flash Cathy had her legs around his stomach locked by her ankles and tossed them both around on their sides. She caught him around the neck with one buff arm and locked tight with the other.
Her father groaned trying to pull free with both his arms, but Cathy held firm, he could not budge her muscles.
"Game Over now!", she whispered and flexed, making her peak dig threateningly into her dads neck.
Immediately he tapped her solid biceps he had just now still been pulling on signaling his surrender.
Satisfied she released him right away with a little chuckle and jumped to her feet, while her father was coughing below her.
"Nice try, old man, but you can't handle these guns!", she bragged grinning and threw up both of her victorious arms in a double biceps flex, that showed of her magnificent peaks in all their rock-hard glory. The smile froze on her face, as her still red-faced father gave her a stern look, while he sat up on the ground.
"I'm just joking, dad.", she ensured him quickly, "It's just fun."
The man chuckled. "Man, you're easy to play."
The blood rushed to her cheeks in an instant as she flushed bright red. "Oh, you..."
Her father smiled up at her . "Sorry, sweetie."
She crossed her arms with a pout. "And for the record you never would have gotten me in any holds in a million years, if I had known you were not only going to wave you're stick around!"
"Is that so.", her father mused, as he picked up his cane from close by and extended one hand towards her, "That's your fault for not expecting it then, isn't it?"
Cathy grumbled, as she took his hand and then yanked her heavier father up to his feet with a powerful tug that almost had him tumbling into her.
With a sigh he embraced her. "Just joking."
Cathy leaned against him for a moment with her eyes closed. "Man, you're easy to play."
Her father frowned at the comment but then chuckled again and gently pushed her away, so he could walk back towards the car.
"Is you're arm alright, Cathy?", he asked still out of breath from their brief scuffle.
Cathy circled her left shoulder for a moment then shook out her muscular arm.
"Yupp.", she declared and flexed her hard biceps again, "You were going to snap that cane in half before putting a dent in these."
Her father ignored her bragging completely, as he did not even glance at her muscle and got back in the car.

Brandon was just leaving the motel room again after deposing the package inside, when the car arrived. The flawlessly shiny surface of the slick black vehicle let him turn his head towards the Dodge, when it smoothly pulled into the parking lot.
Brandon kept his eyes on the car, while he walked back over to his motorcycle where Steven and his brother Cody were waiting on their own bikes.
After it stopped the doors in the back opened first and Brandon nodded approvingly at the two identical girls stepping outside to either side.
They were probably still in highschool and dressed in pantsuits, but their curves and large busts combined with the blonde curls and attractive features to an alluring sight and the deeply cut cleavages did the rest to attribute to a raw hotness exceeding even that of most college girls Brandon's own age.
"Check out the broads.", he noted with another nod in the direction of the twin hotties, but furrowed his brows lightly, as he noticed how the girls were letting their bright blue eyes wander systematically across the parking lot and the doors of the motel rooms.
"I do, bro.", Steven told him with a dirty grin.
"I am with you guys.", Cody added quickly, "Think they would agree to meeting me in one of the rooms for a few minutes? I've got a thing for twins, if you guys know what I mean."
"Yeah, you and twins, I'm sure that actually happened before.", Brandon scoffed and laughed, "But maybe we should get acquainted with the ladies."
Apparently for the moment contend with what they had found one of the girls turned back and knocked on the drivers window, while the other kept an eye on their surroundings. Only now the door opened and a man in a grey suit got out and put a hat of similar color on.
"Wait here.", he told the girls, "I'll get the room."
"Lucky bastard.", Cody groaned.
"Bro!", Steven said, "Have you looked at them, they look really annoyed. I bet he's their dad or something and that they would rather be somewhere else."
Brandon scanned the two girls expressions. As they stepped further towards the motel and away from their car their faces showed intent contempt and open boredom for their current situation.
"I'm with you on that last part at the very least.", he said grinning, while he waited for the man in grey to vanish inside the motel, "Maybe, we can help them out."
"Seriously?", Cody asked, "I'm all for it, man."
"What about the package?", Steven asked, "Should we really wait around here after we put it there?"
"Well, what we want is to leave as fast as possible with them.", Brandon replied nonchalantly and swung one leg over his bike, "Come on how could they resist the invitation to tag along on our new rides."
He let the engine veer a little louder than necessary to get the girls attention, but disappointingly only got rewarded with a brief glance.
Without wasting time he slowly drove over to the two of them. That did get their attention. They turned towards him and took a few steps towards him, as he approached before stopping. Brandon released the gas and let his bike roll out towards them. Inches away from them it stopped.
"Hey, there girls.", he greeted, playing it cool, "You're not from around here, are you?"
The girls looked at him for a moment from both sides and Brandon felt a shiver run down his spine when he saw the coldness of their eyes. Simultaneously the two of them then averted their eyes and scoffed. Without even a word they turned and started to walk away.
He frowned. Who did they think they were to ignore him like that?! Maybe with their looks they could afford to treat some drooling highschool dweeb like that, but he sure as hell would not have it. Despite his bad feeling from a moment ago, he got his bike moving again and pulled next to one of them.
"Come on.", Brandon told them smirking and tried not to let it show how pissed he was, "I just wondered if you wanted me and my boys to give you a tour of the town."
He nodded back towards the two brothers, who seemed to take it as a sign to approach themselves.
Cody pulled past the twins opposite of Brandon and then turned blocking their path, while Steven took position in the rear. Forced to stop the girls glared at them all around.
"Come on, don't be so hostile.", Brandon told them grinning leaning over towards the twin closer to him, "We just want to be nice. And let's be real, we're a lot better company than some stuffy old dude."
For a moment the blonde faced him directly with an aloof look on her face, before she once more averted her eyes and arrogantly raised her chin.
"Why do you treat me so badly?", Brandon asked her fuming, "Is there a reason? You think you're better than me?"
She smirked cockily, as she turned back towards him and looked him right in the eye. Her lips opened slowly and Brandon's expression darkened already, before she even started to whisper her short response.
"Yes."
"Is that so, you stuck-up little bi-"
"Don't you dare talk to my sister like that.", the second twin cut him off sharply.
Brandon shifted his eyes from the closer twin to the one further away glaring at him. "Why not? Jealous? If you play nicer than her, I really would not mind to..."
"Don't you dare talk to my sister at all.", the first twin interrupted him this time.
"Oh, yeah?", he asked gruffly, "And if I want to talk to your sister? What are you going to do about it?"
The girl did not reply, but simply kept eye-contact.
"Nothing, huh? That's what I thought.", Brandon said and demonstratively looked past the girl at the twin sister, "So babe, as I was sayi-"
The world flashed white before his eyes, as his head was suddenly rocked to the side and sharp pain exploded in his teeth.
Dazed he groaned and reached up to his lips and flinched when he felt the cut on his lower lip. He blinked dumbfounded at the blood on his fingertip, before he looked back at the blonde girl giving him an icy look. She had hit him!
"Last warning, wimp.", the girl told him calmly, "We're not supposed to cause a ruckus right now or you would already be on the floor begging me and my sister for mercy. But one more word and I'm done caring about what Mr Grey says. Got it, you fucking pussy?"
Cody burst into laughter behind the girls and put his hand on the second twins shoulder. "Damn! You girls are on fir-"
The sentence was cut short by a sharp yelp, as the girl he touched grabbed the hand on her shoulder and spun back towards him twisting it up by the wrist.
"That counts.", the twin that had punched Brandon a moment ago said.
He could not even react, before her fist had already snapped forward again and slammed right into his face.
Even though he saw it coming this time the hit was even harder than the first, like someone far bigger and heavier than the slim teen girl had thrown it. His head was knocked back so hard he reeled over sideways and dropped off his bike to the hard asphalt floor.
His motorcycle fell over too and hit the ground on the side with a metallic screeching promising at the very least a ruined paint job.
The world was not quite done spinning yet, when Brandon was already trying to sit up and saw how the girl stepped on his bike and jumped off. She pounced on him, her knees slamming down on his shoulders, and brought him crashing down on his back again.
He struggled, trying to throw her off, but she had her knees spread next to his head now and her calves crossed over his upper arms to hold them down, while her crotch hovered embarrassingly close to his face.
She had him pinned, in a schoolgirlpin of all things possible, and even as he struggled hard and tried to wriggle free from beneath the much lighter girl he could not dislodge her at all. He reached up with his hands, for whatever he could of her, but the twin seized his wrists and decisively forced them down to the floor next to her knees, no doubt by using her in this position superior leverage.
His face was burning with shame, as his futile struggle subsided and he realized that he was beaten. He had lost a fight with a highschool girl in mere seconds.
Cody screamed somewhere and Brandon could also here how a second motorcycle hit the floor, even if his sight to both were obstructed by the teen girl on top of him.
"Speak to my sister again.", the girl dared him with a superior smile, "Go ahead. Do it!"
Brandon did not, he did not answer at all. Behind his captor he heard Cody cry out in even more pain.
"Good.", the girl told him, "As I was saying, me and my sister are not supposed to draw too much attention, so you and your friends are going to be good little boys, take your bikes and piss off! You got that?"
Brandon nodded slowly with his face still glowing bright red. The girl smiled broader and fluidly got up from him to her feet.
"Hurry up!", she commanded already turning away from him towards her sister and Cody.
Brandon struggled up to his feet, as fast as he could. His head was still ringing from the hard punch that had knocked him right off his bike, when he shot Steven a glare, who still sat on his motorcycle with a helpless look on his face staring at the scene, where his brother and his friend had gotten their asses handed to them by two teenage twin girls.
Brandon shifted his gaze over to Cody on the floor, who was trapped beneath the second twin on the hard ground his head pressed sideways to the floor by one palm, while the girls other hand was wrenching his wrist up his back to his neck.
Just now the attractive blonde released him and stood back up with the same smug superiority surrounding her sister and the same confident little smirk.
What the hell was with that attitude? They had only been lucky after all. No way in hell they could have floored the two of them if they had not suckerpunched them!
"What are you waiting for, wimp? Get up!", the twin girl that had brought Cody down told her victim, as he picked himself up from the ground, "And get lost, while you're at it."
"Not happening!", Cody growled, before his cheeks had lost their red shade again, "You'll get that back!"
"Really now?", one of the twins asked, as both of them shifted their attention towards Cody, "And how do you plan to do that?"
"By bleeding on our shoes once we're done kicking your weak ass?", the second one added.
Cody opened his mouth to respond, but after looking from one girl to the other, he closed it again without saying a word and glanced over to his brother.
"Oh, tough guy needs help from his boyfriend.", one girl scoffed following the boys line of sight, "You want them for yourself, sis?"
The second one, the girl that had forced Cody to the ground, lightly tilted her head for a moment, as she thought about it, before she nodded with a smirk. "I think I do, sis."
"Suit yourself. I'll have fun by myself then.", the first twin said and turned back towards Brandon.
The moment she did he swung his large manly fist at her head, before she quite faced him. If she did not have any regard for fairplay earlier why should he have?
But the girl bobbed down beneath his punch and Brandon gasped sharply, as intense pain exploded in his side and jolted through his whole body stunting him in his motion. He staggered back fighting for his breath and clutched his side with a pained expression, where her fist had smacked him in the kidneys.
Hurriedly he raised his arms in a guard and took another step back to gain a bit of distance, while he was catching his breath. As the girl followed after him he saw how her sister further behind her slammed her knee into Cody's gut, as Steven finally jumped off his bike.
That was all he could catch, before he had to concentrate a hundred percent on his own opponent.
Her fists came flying in rapid succession. Brandon ducked behind his guard trying to block the first one, but it was just a feint. Her knuckles did not even touch his skin, as they stopped less than half an inch from his arms. Then her second fist shot up from below, while he still waited for the firsts impact. The lightning fast uppercut passed right through an opening in his guard and knocked his head up as a dazzling blow to his chin that sent the world spinning out of control. He lost his footing and hit the floor on his ass seeing stars.
"You're defense sucks, wimp.", the girls voice reached his ears oddly dampened, while her appearance blurred to little more than a silhouette in front of his eyes.
Brandon shook his head with a groan trying to regain his senses, while the younger female continued her taunts: "What's the matter? Are you out already? After one fucking punch? You're even more of a pussy than I thought."
The sight in front of his eyes focused again, but the first thing he saw was past the twin, where weaving and bobbing with incredible skill beneath and around Stevens and Cody's punches the other girl was decking the brothers simultaneously with her fists, driving them both back across the parking lot at the same time. How in the world could a teenage girl be doing this?
A high-pitched whistling stabbed into his ears, as the girl right in front of him drew his attention back up to her face.
"You should worry about yourself.", she told him with a smile that promised nothing good, while she slid the suit coat of hardly muscled shoulder caps and dropped it.
The white top showing off her sizable firm breasts with its deep cleavage was sleeveless and also exposing all of the hard wiry arms. Muscle bunched up noticeably on the back and front of the ripped arms forming the hard sweep of cut triceps and gentler slopes of the right now elongated biceps.
Brandon was not quite over the revelation of her hard muscles, when she already squatted down in front of him and grabbed him by the collar. He reflexively tried to jerk himself free, but the girls rigid forearm muscles swelled as she held tight. Brandon quickly grabbed her wrists trying to force her hands off, but found that he could not. With a grunt he pressed down harder on her wrists and forearm, but the hard muscles he felt beneath his fingers did not give at all.
The male felt his cheeks blush again, when he remembered how helpless he had been to stop her from moving his arms by the wrists earlier.
"Get up, wimp! I'm not done yet.", the girl demanded. And the muscle of her square-capped shoulders rippled when she straightened her legs and pulled him up by his collar. Curling her arms up simultaneously she made the visible biceps swell with impressive size into steely peaks and hauled Brandon to his feet so fast it made his head spin.
He stumbled a step away from her when unexpectedly he was put back on his feet, but caught himself quickly and lunged at his opponent with a fierce punch for her face.
The girl evaded the wild punch easily with a twirl out of which she cracked her elbow into the side of his skull.
Pain exploded before his eyes in a bright flash, when he was sent staggering away, but the teen girl stuck close to him and smacked him hard across the jaw with her left snapping his head to the right.
He would have lost his balance again right then, but his opponents hands shot forward and yanked him back towards her by his leather jacket, right into a kneeshot to his gut.
All air rushed from Brandon's lungs over his lips as his stomach sunk in beneath her kneecap. His knees buckled, but the blonde just held him up on eye level by his clothes like his heavier weight was nothing.
Dazed he saw her smiling face right in front of his own, as he was hanging limply over her arms and tried not to throw up.
He was done, probably had been since the blondes punch had sent him sprawling on his ass, but with his convulsing stomach preventing him to even draw a breath he could not even tell her that.
The muscular twin hoisted him higher up with just one hand, and looked him right in the eye, as she flexed a rock-hard biceps peak at him with a vicious smile.
Brandon's lips trembled, as he tried to speak, but he couldn't muster a word, before she uncoiled the flexed arm and her fist filled his vision. Her knuckles crunched into his face and once again he was seeing stars.
He probably blacked out for a moment there, because the next thing he knew was that he was on his back somewhere between a conscious and unconscious state and groaned.
Hurting all over Brandon could basically feel his face swell up. His chest was shaking from exhausted breaths, that felt like they lit his burning stomach on fire.
His victorious opponent still stood over him and sneered down.
"I told you, I was better than you, wimp.", she said.
Brandon nodded weakly, but the girl was already no longer paying attention, as she shifted her attention towards something outside of Brandon's sight. Mere moments later her twin sister appeared next to her and even in his trashed state Brandon's eyes widened in disbelief.
At some point she had stripped of her suit coat as well showing of hard arms and ripped shoulders no less impressive than her sisters, but that was not what had surprised Brandon. Rather than her body it had been Cody's, that she had flung over her shoulder and carried with one arm like he weighted little more than a towel and Stevens, who she was dragging behind on the ground by the back of his collar.
Wordlessly she dropped Cody on his back next to Brandon, before she dragged Steven on his other side. Brandon looked over to Cody whose lower face was painted red by blood that had run down his chin from his busted nose, while his left eye had swollen shut, but unlike his younger brother on Brandon's other side, he was still conscious, albeit barely.
Wheezing no less than Brandon himself he looked back at him a tear shimmering in his visible eye and the bloody lips trembling. Only when he saw that fearful look in Cody's eyes, he realized that he could not be looking much better than either of the brothers. Unable to endure the devastated look in his friends eyes for even a second longer he averted his gaze and heard one of the twins laugh softly.
He found them both towering over the three of them. The one that laughed had to have been the one that had trashed Steven and Cody, based on what she said.
"Come on, it's not like I made his ugly mug much more disgusting than it already was."
"It's an improvement, really.", the other one added smugly.
"Yeah, but I feel like they don't approve of what we did for them. That's just disrespectful."
"You're right.", the girl that had kicked Brandon's ass said, "We should teach them respect then, sis."
"Just what I was thinking, sis. Let me handle yours, you can play with mine for so long."
"N-no... please...", Brandon grunted weakly, "No more... please..."
The sisters exchanged a look.
"Didn't you tell him, he couldn't talk to me?"
"Yeah, I did."
"Then that was complete disrespect towards you.", the girl said with a broad smile.
"We need to teach him good then."

"What do you mean at the motel probably?!", the mechanic barked into the phone, "Yeah, I know the damn order went in! It was retracted a few minutes later! Yeah, then how about you call them back like I called you back, you fucking moron! Radio silence?! Radio silence, my ass! Who said anything about radio silence?! I said, deliver the damn package in the morning! How does that become give it to a bunch of recruits and cut off communications so nobody can tell them when the drop point changes? Why didn't you at least tell me or, I don't know, sent someone else to the motel to wait for them. Yeah, you screwed it up colossally, dick! No, just stay on your lazy ass and radio silence us, while we settle this one ourselves!"
Furiously the mechanic, a man approaching his sixties with a grey beard and a green oil-stained overall banged the receiver down. Hastily he left the reception counter for the garage. Noise filled the air from the mechanics employees working on the motorcycles or salvaging the cars, but the old man quickly moved past them towards another type of noise in the back.
At the far corner of the garage stood a steel bench surrounded by heavy metal plates on the floor. A barbell loaded with a few hundred pounds of iron moved rhythmically up and down each time accompanied by a soft grunt. The numerous weight plates creaking gently along the movement the mass of iron rose up high, then lowered back down after a few moments at its zenith.
Sweat was pouring down the heavily tattooed arms and shoulders and made meaty muscles sculpted into thickness glisten in the light. Enormous biceps peaks swelled in rock-hard glory, pulling the skin tight and letting the complexly intertwined black lines drawing a dense pattern of thorny vines and rose blossoms along the skin shift and dance; a thick blue vein visibly snaking over the arms entire length. Deeply etched separations rippled large capped shoulders, while a powerful chest swelled into thick striated domes of steely muscle flesh with each rep that was cranked out.
The weight was racked with a loud clank, as the mechanics presence was noticed. Panting the broad-shouldered woman sat up on the bench, her strong chest heaving, and reached for a nearby towel to wipe her forehead. Given the bulk and outward toughness of her body the delicate features of her beautiful face may have come as a surprise, but the sensual lines of soft lips and dark almond eyes could not be denied. Dark silky hair was parting in the center and then fell in long curls down to her shoulders framing the beauty of her fair face.
"What is it, Henry?", the muscular asian beauty asked reservedly, as she fixed her hair with her hands making the huge pumped biceps muscles leap off her bulging arms.
The woman was wearing tight leather pants and boots, the former stretching across thick ropey leg muscles outlined against the dark fabric, additionally to fingerless leather gloves and a black sports bra straining across voluptuous firm breasts and strong pecs. Her chiseled core meanwhile stood exposed. Ripples were etched deeply into her stomach between the six round protruding muscles of her shockingly hard sixpack abs. Next to the chiseled core the sides of her narrow waist were adorned by the deep lines of oblique muscle slashing her flanks, while two deep trenches rose diagonally from beneath the leather pants to encompass the bottom of her abs in the v-like mark of her apollos belt.
"We have a problem.", Henry the mechanic informed her tensely, "Our boys that were supposed to deliver the package, didn't catch the change of plans."
The amazon sighed. "It likely means nothing. The change of location was merely a precaution. Still..."
Henry respectfully stepped back as the muscular female stood up to her full 5'10 height.
"Someone needs to deliver it to the new location."
"I told them we would settle it ourselves. They failed enough as it is.", the aged mechanic told the woman, "Should I sent someone or would you rather..."
"Indeed.", the muscular female interrupted him softly and picked a leather jacket off an nearby rack, "I'll take care of this one myself. Just as another precaution."
She threw the jacket on over her shoulder, as she was already moving for a large motorcycle in a stride, and closed it over the powerful chest and chiseled abs.
"Hold the fort here, while I'm gone Henry.", the beauty told the old mechanic, before she put on the face concealing motorcycle helmet and swung the muscular shapely leg over her bike.
"Very well, Charlotte."
With a roar the engine came to life at the woman's command and with no hesitation she drove her vehicle right through the middle of the workshop already picking up speed before she was even out the open garage door.

The young man propped up against the front of a car with the back of his waist pressed against the bumper and his head leaning back into his neck onto the hood the twins stood next to each other. Alternating between one another each of them took turns to pivot from the hip and swing one fit shapely leg in an arch smashing their shoes right into the unfortunate males face. The poor guy was barely conscious at this point, barely alive even possibly. His face was covered in blood and dirt, the skin scraped open. The nose and some bones were smashed apart. Two more guys were laid out on the parking lots ground nearby.
Mr Grey took a quick look around, but the cars would shield anyone from seeing more than the girls, as long as their victims remained this low to the ground. He approached his two young subordinates from behind clicking his tongue. "Kids, these days just don't know how to behave, do they?"
The twins stopped their brutal game and turned towards him.
"They started it.", one of them said. The innocence of her voice was betrayed by the smirk on her lips.
"They basically assaulted us.", the other one added with an identical smirk.
"What are we poor helpless girls supposed to do.?
The adult ignored the obvious lies and stepped through between them to their victim. "Well, what do we have here?"
The young man whimpered, as Mr Grey went down on one knee in front of him. He could see tears well up in his swollen eyes, as his bloody lips trembled. The silent begging for the pain to stop was all too apparent even before the young man forced out the words.
"Pl... pluh... please... no, no, no more..."
"Sssshh.", Mr Grey made raising one index finger, "No words unless I specifically ask for them, please."
"What about Cathy?", one of the twins behind him asked impatiently.
"Well, the owner of this place told me after a small investment into his business about everyone that got here since yesterday. Turns out nobody matching her description ever came by."
One of the girls hissed angrily.
"Neither did anyone matching the description of these fine gentlemen you have gotten acquainted."
"Really think they are connected?", one twin asked doubtfully.
"Cathy, always had a thing for badboys.", the other noted.
"These losers have motorcycles and leather jackets does that make them badboys even if they're pussies?"
"Interesting question. I also have one, if they did not sleep here, why are they here?" Mr Grey looked at the bloody man in front of him with a frown. "That was me specifically asking for words. If you tell me right away, I won't have to tell anyone you got your butt kicked by a bunch of girls. Just kidding. If you answer I don't tell them to keep doing what they were doing when I got back here."
The young mans body seized up in a panic and the words started bubbling over his swollen lips. "P-Package! The... roo-room!" The young man raised on trembling hand pointing past Mr Grey towards one of the doors. "In the... the... nigh-nigh..."
"Nightstand.", Mr Grey finished for him and stood up, "Thank you."
Turning towards the room he strolled through between the twins again. "You girls can continue doing what you were doing, if you want."
A panicked wheezing erupted from the beaten and battered young man propped up against the car.
"Really?", one of the twins asked him barely containing her joy.
"What do I care what you decide to do.", he replied with a shrug, as he continued on his path, "I just said I wouldn't tell you to continue."
Right after the sound of a woman's shoe slamming into a mans face got loud behind him.
The lock of the motel room was a joke. He had it picked in barely a moment longer than he would have required if he had used the key. Inside he walked over to the nightstand right away and pulled the package out that was inside of it. He opened it, careful to leave it in a state where he could close it again without anyone noticing he had ever taken a look inside.
"Hm, what do we have here?", he muttered flipping through what was inside, "Social security numbers, passports, fake identities."
He grinned as he found the picture of a fourteen-year-old girl. "Well, hello there Cathy. This seems all terribly important. I bet somebody is going to come and collect it for you and your daddy sooner or later."
Quickly Mr Grey let the documents slide back into the box and closed it again. He made sure to leave the room as he had found it and then closed the door again.
"Finish this up girls.", he called out to the twins as he stepped back into the parking lot, "We need to prepare."

To be continued...

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 16:24
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Now this... This is interesting. Very very interesting. What started as a one shot (seemingly) about what was probably your most tame character is shaping up to be the start of an epic saga about shady characters and cobspiracies. I'm eager to see where this could go. Is Cathy the third in a set of triplets run away?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 18:57
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

wow!!! didn't see this coming at all. thinking where this is going?!? post more soon please MLG.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, arm wrestling, biceps, flexing, muscle, submission, teen girl, tomboy, weapons, wrestling