Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jun-21, 05:40
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts
Default Re: Just Wear Your Mask

Part 3: Social Media Humiliation

It had been a few hours of laying in that uncomfortable position on the hard floor under his mom’s feet, with nothing but the sound of the tv to take his mind off the strong smell of the socks he was forced to breathe through. As dinner time arrived, he started to hope he’d be released. How could they keep him tied up then, they’d have to let him eat right?

To his disappointment.....they found a way. Dinner had only led to him moved and secured into a chair where he was fed by his mother and sister. Being fed like a baby was degrading, but somehow it was the best part of his last few hours, at least the horrible socks were gone!

After dinner, his mouth was re-taped after brief ignored protests. They did untie his legs, just for him to walk himself upstairs where he was quickly pushed into his sisters room and had his legs retied as he was laid on her bed.

‘Ok honey, I think it’s your turn to watch him for the rest of the night. It’s probably best if he stays with one of us while he’s tied up like that, just in case.’

The rest of the night?! He was going to be stuck like this until morning?! He started struggling and complaining into the tape.

‘Of course mom, he can stay with me. That sounds great! And look, he’s already excited to spend the night with me!’ Lacey giggled.

‘Well, that settles it. I think I’m going to head to bed early tonight, I’ll be out for most of the day tomorrow. I’ll see you two in the morning. Goodnight Lacey, goodnight Carson. Behave for your sister!’ She said closing the door.

‘Finally bro, we’re gonna have so much fun! So what do you wanna do first?’

Of course that wasn’t a serious question, as any response was muffled by the tape.

‘Ohhh I know what we should do! Do you want to take some pictures together for Instagram? My friends will love it!

The last thing he wanted was pictures of this being taken and posted anywhere. This was embarrassing enough without anyone else knowing knowing about it, but of course she ignored his muffled angry protests.

‘Oh don’t worry, none of your friends follow me. Besides, it’s fun!

That didn’t do much to comfort him, anyone else seeing proof of this was too much, even just her girl friends. But of course, she didn’t care.

To start, she just laid next to him wrapping an arm around him as she held her phone up above them with the other. ‘Smile Carson!’ she happily, snapping the picture. Not that he really could with tape over his mouth. ‘And I’ll caption this one ‘Look.....who’s finally.....spending time....with me, face’.

His only response was a defeated ‘mmmmph’ into the tape.

‘Aw come on, that was a good one of us together’ she playfully complained.

‘Oh I know another one we can do! It’s like the way I beat you earlier!’ she said as sat his head, lifting it a bit to get her legs back around his neck making sure the back of his head was snug against her. He tried to struggle against it, but with his hands and legs tied, there wasn’t much he could do. Straightening her legs, she began to squeeze until his face started turning red before snapping the picture.

Unlocking her legs and scooting back as Carson sucked in air, she commented ‘Hmm let’s just attach that one to the first photo.

‘Okay bro, I know you’re having even more fun with this then me, but I think we should just take one morrrre.......wait. Oh my gosh. We have to do the thing mom did with you earlier! That one will be amazing!’

It didn’t immediately register to Carson what exactly she meant but he found out fast as she rolled him over onto his back and climbed on top of him, sliding back ready to sit on the back of his head. Grabbing his hair to scoop up his head, she slid her foot right under his face before sitting down. He desperately and angrily started yelling into the tape.

‘Oh calm down’ Lacey said. ‘It’s only fair if you do it with me too! You didn’t have this much of a problem with your face in mom’s foot.’

When his mom did it it was just more humiliating then anything, but since Lacey hadn’t showered since her run her feet were genuinely still gross. And now a picture of it was going to be posted on her Instagram?! He couldn’t lay there and accept this. Unfortunately, his best struggles only resulted in rubbing his own face into her foot.

‘Mmmm can you keep messaging it with your face, that actually feels kinda good’ she teased giggling, as she held her phone up looking for the perfect angle.

For the first time today Carson was almost thankful to have his mouth covered in tape, though the downside was having no way to take in any air other then his nose.

Finally finding the right spot, she snapped her picture and finally she got off of him, giving him access to fresh air again. Attaching her final picture, she said ‘and we’ll caption this one......’deep breathes bro!’

Rolling him back over she said ‘see wasn’t that fun! My friends are gonna love those.’

‘So what do you wanna do now? Maybe we can make a few tiktok’s together?’

As her suggestion was met with muffled complaints, she had to cut him off. ‘Hold on Carson, one of my friends is FaceTiming me.’ He immediately replied with strong muffled grunts trying to tell her not to answer it, but of course he was ignored.

‘Heyyy Kaylee, what’s up?’

Carson couldn’t see her but he could hear her. ‘Hi Lace! Ok so, I was scrolling on Instagram right, and I refreshed the feed and.......oh my gosh I just had to call you’ she said cracking up laughing. ‘Like to see if this is real? It has to be some kind of joke he’s playing along with right?

Laughing herself, Lacey replied ‘ Ha nope, it’s real. It’s a bit of a story, so let’s just say it started with mom getting really mad at him and now......he’s all mine like this for the night!

‘Oh my gosh Lacey that’s awesome! But did you really have to do that third pic with him though? Your poor brother that must’ve been so gross!’ Kaylee giggled.

‘Oh stop’ Lacey pouted. He loved it, look!’ she said, pressing a button on her screen to flip the camera view as she moved her legs laying her feet with pink painted nails over his face

As he immediately started thrashing desperately trying to throw off his sister’s smelly feet, Kaylee giggled even more saying ‘Um Lace I don’t think he does.’

Pretending to be upset and offended, Lacey said ‘uhhhhg Carson just stop and smell them, you’re embarrassing me in front of Kaylee! I put my pretty feet on your face and that’s you react’

‘Lace hold on. Your not doing it right. Pinch his nose with your toes till he starts running out of air then let go, trust me.

Lacey did as her friend suggested, as soon as she let go he had to take big deep inhales right through her pink polished toes, gagging afterwards as both girls burst into laughter.

‘See Lace I told you! When you do that he really has to take it all in and appreciate them.’

‘Oh my gosh Kaylee thank you that’s hilarious! Did you see that he was literally smelling them for his life, you’re evil!’ Lacey laughed.

‘But wait. I have a new idea, just watch, he’s really gonna love this one’ said giggling.

‘Oh no what now Lace, do I even want to see?’ Kaylee replied starting to giggle to.

Getting off of Carson, and going around to behind his head, she shuffled over his face. Carson was expecting another scissor of some sort, when instead Lacey’s ass dropped right onto his face.

Kaylee immediately burst into laughter again causing Lacey to do the same.

Oh my gosh Lace look at him wiggling, I’m REALLY sure he doesn’t like that!’

Carson was now completely humiliated, he never expected his sister to go this far. Despite fighting it as hard as he could, there was little he could do with his arms and legs tied up.

‘ I know Kaylee he’s trying so hard to get his face out of my butt, this is too much!’ She said laughing

‘Um Lace I think he’s running out of air under there.’

Getting off his face, Carson desperately took in air as Lacey realized she was right.

‘Oops my bad bro, my booty almost smothered you out’ she laughed.

‘I can’t believe how helpless he was’ Kaylee said.

But anyways I gotta go Lace, this was amazing though. I’ll talk to you later! Have fun!’

‘Bye Kaylee, so happy you called! Talk to you later’ She replied as they both disconnected the call.

‘Ok bro, sorry about that. What were we gonna do next? .......oh yeah! We were gonna make a few tiktoks together! It’s getting a bit late, but don’t worry we have time.

She wasn’t sorry.

‘Okay, here we go!’

She began by grabbing his head and pulling him into the same headscissor on her side that she used earlier, pulsing her legs to the beat of a few song clips.

Now let’s do one more, okay?’ Of course his muffled protests didn’t matter.

‘Hmm, let’s start with the scissor this way this time’ she said laying on top of him, her head facing his feet as she reached back scooping his head into her thighs for a reverse headscissor. she started to record and began to squeeze with a beaming smile.

Carson quickly found out that the pressure from her legs was even worse from this position. It also left him stuck staring straight with a close up view of his own sister’s butt, not exactly a view he ever wanted to have.

As his face started turning colors and he really started to squirm, Lacey finally cut the video and released him as she rolled off of him.

Taking in as much air as he could through only his nose, Lacey announced ‘just two more parts to record’. He was too busy getting his breath back for any sort of response.

Sitting on his stomach again, she hit record as she once again dropped her feet over his face. After almost 8 seconds of him yelling into the tape gag trying to squirm and twist his face away, she stopped the video and got off him.

‘Okay don’t worry we’re almost done, last part’. As she turned around and slid back and over his face, Carson guessed what she was going to do turning his head to the side.....just for her to grab his head and force his face straight up again before taking a seat. Once again, his face stayed put despite his best struggling.

‘Okay okay bro we’re done!’ She said getting off him, just have to edit it together real quick.......and done!’ It now was a perfect jump from the scissor to him writhing under her feet, to him thrashing uselessly under her ass.

‘What do you think we should title it?’ She asked, knowing he couldn’t actually answer. She couldn’t make out any of his muffled reply begging her not to post it.

‘Let’s title this one.......’POV: You were rude to your sister’. ‘Annnnnd.....posted!’ ‘Well I think that’s enough for tiktok. Who knows bro, you might go viral and become a trend overnight’ she giggled. Carson just groaned, that would be a nightmare.

‘I guess we should get ready for bed now, sound good bro?’ To that he actually nodded yes, this was by far his favorite idea of hers of the day.

After heading into the bathroom to change into her pajamas, Lacey returned and pulled the sheets down, before sliding Carson head first towards the bottom laying on an angle towards her side. Climbing into bed and pulling the sheets up and over him, he realized exactly what she trying to do as she stretched out, ending up with her feet right in his face.

As he started squirming to move away, Lacey threatened ‘Carson if you don’t stay still and just go to sleep I swear I’ll tell mom in the morning’. He immediately stopped and accepted his fate. At this point, it was best not to do anything that would keep him tied up for even longer.

‘Ahhh we had so much fun today didn’t we bro?’ She teased. ‘At least I had fun anyway, today was amazing’ she laughed.

‘And aren’t I the sweetest sister? I know how much you love my feet so I’m letting you keep them in your face all night!’

Lacey let out a yawn.

‘Well it’s getting late, time to get some sleep. Goodnight bro.’

Lacey fell asleep pretty quickly. Meanwhile, stuck under the covers with a facefull of Lacey’s unwashed feet, there wasn’t much fresh air for Carson, having to pull in the smell of her feet with every inhale. Though eventually after a while of disgust and dreading people seeing her tiktok posts, Carson managed to doze off as well for the night.

To be continued....

-Here’s part 3 guys. This story is definitely going to continue, likely a few more parts. Not totally sure at this moment if I’m going to do part 4 to this or start the other story first, could go either way. Hope everyone enjoyed this part and thanks to james for the suggestion.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-21, 18:06
Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Luv how he ended up spending the night with his sister's feet in his face

Mayhaps while his moms away all day, her friend Kaylee happens to stop by and he gets a face full of both their feet
The Following User Says Thank You to SoleMann For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-21, 06:06
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleMann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Luv how he ended up spending the night with his sister's feet in his face

Mayhaps while his moms away all day, her friend Kaylee happens to stop by and he gets a face full of both their feet
Not to spoil part of the next part if its not a bit obvious, but don’t worry, our MC will definitely get to ‘experience’ Kaylee’s as well .

I did decide to get the other story started first though but I think pretty much everyone who likes this one should like that one from the start too. Might be done and posted tomorrow night.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-21, 21:44
Points: 2,640, Level: 21 Points: 2,640, Level: 21 Points: 2,640, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Absolutely wonderful story. Each chapter gets better and better. Loving the dialogue between the characters so keep it up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-21, 06:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Absolutely wonderful story. Each chapter gets better and better. Loving the dialogue between the characters so keep it up.
Thank you for the compliments, glad you’re enjoying it.

Next part coming below.

Added after 21 minutes:

Part 4: Morning, And Mom’s Departure

After a night of torture, Carson finally awoke from his sleep. As his eyes fluttered open to darkness and a now familiar aroma entered his nose, he remembered where he was, stuffed into the bed face to the bottom with his sister’s feet.

They had ended up in a bit of an awkward position in their sleep, with one of Lacey’s feet pressed against his face, her pink polished toes over his nose, and the other laying off to the side pressed against his body.

Under the bed sheets, Carson couldn’t tell if it was morning or if he had woken up in the middle of the night. He hoped it was morning, or he wouldn’t be getting fresh air anytime soon. Though he didn’t dare risk waking her up by moving. He didn’t want find out what might happen if he woke her from a deep sleep at 5AM after what she had already done.

He’d already been through the worst of it, his mother had to let him go before she left for the day. She couldn’t leave him tied up alone with his sister all day. He was so close to freedom now, he just had to be careful and not do anything to ruin that.

So, he toughed it out laying still a while longer while trying not to think about the fact that he was inhaling directly through her toes. Then suddenly, the sheets over him shifted a bit and so did her other foot.

As the sunlight was pouring in through the window, Lacey let out a yawn.

‘Ugh is it morning already?’ She said in a groggy sleepy voice.

As her toes over his nose shuffled slightly, the events of last night came back to her as well.

‘Oh right, morning Carson. Forgot you were there for a second’ she said, reaching over to the nightstand for her phone.

10:30 AM.

Now he started mmmphing into the tape to let her know he was awake.

‘Good, your awake. About time for us to get up bro.’ Now awake enough to take note of the air rushing between her toes, she told him ‘that feels kinda nice, just keep breathing through them like that for a few more minutes okay’

Before, he would’ve been mad at her pushing this further and resisted, but this time he kept calm and did as Lacey wished. So close to being free of all this, he wasn’t going to let himself make any dumb mistakes.

After a few minutes, Lacey was apparently satisfied as she slid out of bed and pulled the sheets down dragging Carson back to the top.

‘So how was your sleep bro? I slept amazing. You really must have loved it if you just laid there with your nose in my toes sniffing them after you woke up. Thought you’d start trying to squirm away after I said that but you stayed there’ she giggled, ‘you do really do love them’ she teased making Carson’s face go a little red, almost wishing he fought it instead just to avoid this.

‘I’m going to get showered and changed, I’ll be back soon bro’.

15 minutes later, after having nothing to do but think and stare into space, Lacey returned, all dressed and ready for the day.

‘Alright Carson, time to head downstairs!’, she said coming over to partly free his legs enough so he could hop and slowly shuffle. Helping him down the stairs, she then helped him over to the couch before pushing him over onto it and fully resecuring his legs.

Their mother was already in the kitchen taking care of a last few things getting ready to leave.

‘Good morning honey, good morning Carson’ she greeted them coming into the living room. ‘How was your night together? Did he give you any trouble Lacey?’

‘Ugh don’t even remind me mom. I thought we’d have fun together but it was rough, he kept protesting on everything, trying to struggle free and complain through that tape over his mouth. Took my attention off him for a minute texting back a friend and he almost worked his hands free again! Then when it was time to go sleep, he wouldn’t be quiet and go to sleep. Kept me awake for a while.’

‘Carson! I’m so disappointed in you, you still couldn’t behave for one night with your sister? You still haven’t learned your lesson? And to think, I was actually going to let you go now before I left if you weren’t any more trouble.

Now Carson was angry as he started shouting into the tape and struggling against the stockings and pantyhose, Lacey was just exaggerating and making up lies now to get him in worse trouble. She wasn’t telling the truth at all.

‘Enough Carson!’ She said, turning around and and sitting down hard right on his face further silencing his shouts. ‘Looks like you need to spend another day like this!’

His face wasn’t sealed so he could still breathe, but with his head sunk down into the couch cushion he couldn’t do much to try and turn his head out of the humiliating position.

As this happened, Lacey had to hold in her smile and laughter. This was going even better then she had hoped.

She sighed, ‘I know he was trouble for you last night Lace, but do you mind watching him again for the day? I have some errands to run so I can’t stay home to babysit him, and as long it wouldn’t be a problem for you, he clearly isn’t ready to be let free yet.’

‘Yeah sure, I guess so mom. If you need me to.’ Lacey replied, doing her best to sound unenthusiastic about it.

‘I’m sure it will be easier for you today, now he knows what’s going to happen if he gives you any more problems. If he wants to be free’d soon he’ll be kissing your feet today’ she joked.

Lacey giggled at that, but not for the exact reason her mother would’ve thought. ‘If only she knew’ Lacey thought to herself.

‘Okay, well now that that’s settled I should really get going guys. I’ll be back in a few minutes to say goodbye’ she said, getting up and heading to grab a few things.

Once their mother was out of the room, Lacey laughed ‘you hear that bro? We get to spend the day together like this too, isn’t it great?’

Carson responded with an angry mmph and a glare.

‘Alright you two, time for me to get going. I’ll be back later in the day.’ Their mother said walking through heading to the door. Have a nice day honey, and Carson I expect you to be on your best behavior. No more trouble, be good for your sister.’ She said firmly as she walked out closing the front door behind her.

Carson had been desperately pleading into the tape the whole time trying to get her attention, but she had ignored him and believed his sister without even giving him a chance to talk. As the door closed, Carson was left defeated knowing he had a long while more ahead at his sister’s mercy.

‘Aren’t you excited?’ Lacey teased. ‘Now we have the whole day together totally alone!’

‘Oh my gosh, wait. I should invite Kaylee over to hang out with us, what do you think? That would be so much fun!’

Carson replied with desperate muffled protests, the last thing he wanted was one of her friends here to torture him too, but of course she wasn’t seriously asking for his opinion on it.

‘Oh don’t be dramatic bro, she already saw you anyway. It’ll be fun, don’t you think it would get boring with just the two of us all day? I’m gonna text her now!’

Carson just let out a muffled groan. His sister had already come up with a new nightmare for him.

‘Yessss, she’s free today and she said she’ll be here soon! Isn’t that perfect? I’m gonna go get ready, you stay right there!’ Lacey giggled dashing off full of excitement.

Carson was already dreading the rest of his day.

End Of Part 4.

- I know this part was a bit shorter then the others and there wasn’t a ton going on in it, but I think it fits best separate as it’s own ‘bridge chapter’ then stuffed in ahead of the next bit of the story in one chapter.

-Getting ahead of myself here, but if you guys enjoy the rest, I have an idea now for a possible sequel or ‘spin off’ to this when it’s done. When the time comes I might just do that in this same thread, assuming there’s interest in it in the first place .

Last edited by Josh42; 06-Jul-21 at 06:44.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-21, 06:49
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I felt sorry for the boy who had to wear a mask. All he really had to do though is take the mask and lie to her that he will be having the mask on all day. Once he is with his friends, he can take the mask off.
Old 06-Jul-21, 07:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothsha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I felt sorry for the boy who had to wear a mask. All he really had to do though is take the mask and lie to her that he will be having the mask on all day. Once he is with his friends, he can take the mask off.
You’re not wrong, but if that’s the worst flaw I’d say this story is going well haha. Thought I’d try to be a bit creative with the starting point instead of something obvious like a ‘lost bet’ or something that’s the usual for a story like this.

If you feel bad for the MC of this story, I take it you haven’t checked out Young Amazon’s ‘Matrona Virus’ story yet?
Old 06-Jul-21, 15:39
Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh42 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
- I know this part was a bit shorter then the others and there wasn’t a ton going on in it, but I think it fits best separate as it’s own ‘bridge chapter’ then stuffed in ahead of the next bit of the story in one chapter.
I thought it made for a fine transition chapter. It tied up his being at his sisters feet all night, then nicely lead into what's in store for him at his sisters and her friends feet for the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothsha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh42 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You’re not wrong, but if that’s the worst flaw I’d say this story is going well haha. Thought I’d try to be a bit creative with the starting point instead of something obvious like a ‘lost bet’ or something that’s the usual for a story like this.
I wouldn't call that a flaw at all. Teen boys are often quite obstinate and full of themselves. Thinking they're right no matter what and damn the consequences. And the fact that he cussed out his mom, kinda lends to the fact he's that type of stubborn "I'm right, the heck with you" teen.
The Following User Says Thank You to SoleMann For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-21, 04:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleMann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I thought it made for a fine transition chapter. It tied up his being at his sisters feet all night, then nicely lead into what's in store for him at his sisters and her friends feet for the day

I wouldn't call that a flaw at all. Teen boys are often quite obstinate and full of themselves. Thinking they're right no matter what and damn the consequences. And the fact that he cussed out his mom, kinda lends to the fact he's that type of stubborn "I'm right, the heck with you" teen.
Thanks, and actually yes that’s another way to look at it. I do think his point is fair though.

Not related to this story but just curious since you’re leaving feedback more then anyone else, any thoughts on the other story I just started here? It did blow up with ‘thanks’ so I know it went over pretty well, but no actual feedback from anyone. Was the lack of foot domination in the first part just not your thing?
Old 07-Jul-21, 12:36
Points: 2,038, Level: 18 Points: 2,038, Level: 18 Points: 2,038, Level: 18
Last Achievements

What a phenomenal story! Thank you for continuing it! Even as someone who's not normally into feet, I found the sock-in-mask stuff to be really exciting and creative, it kept pulling me back in. Great job
The Following User Says Thank You to MyFaceYourSeat For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, foot domination, foot fetish, foot smelling, tied, tied up